Avis clients sur RingCentral Contact Centre

4,3 /5
  • Service client
    4,4 /5

En savoir plus sur RingCentral Contact Centre

RingCentral Contact Centre fournit des fonctionnalités omnicanaux permettant aux clients de décider de la manière dont ils souhaitent interagir avec vous.

En savoir plus sur RingCentral Contact Centre

25 avis affichés sur 150

Katherine l. T.
Founding Lawyer
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2018

"Great for Small Virtual Law Office"

Commentaires: We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Avantages: Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Inconvénients: Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

• Publié le 04/12/2018
Josiah H.
Internet Operations Manager
Verre, céramique et béton, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/01/2020

"Has everything you need at a great price"

Commentaires: I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

Avantages: RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

Inconvénients: The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

• Publié le 15/01/2020
Steven J.
Agent
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/12/2020

"Wonder Phone Cloud Based System"

Commentaires: My overall experience has been extremely positive.

Avantages: This is by far the best phone cloud based system on the market, that includes all of the features to supply the communication needs of small to large businesses

Inconvénients: The pricing is a bit on the high end of the market would be my only complaint.

• Publié le 28/12/2020
Greg F.
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/11/2020

"Delays in the call quality, terrible customer service, and extra charges"

Commentaires: Terrible. They told me there would be no additional charges as I described how we would be forwarding calls to an Australian admin when we signed the contract. The forwarded calls then didn't go through to our admin and were getting blocked. I reached out to customer service and they told me we needed to get white listed and sign a contract accepting liability for any fraud. As I was getting that done, the service agent disappeared and a new agent took over and told me that wasn't the problem at all. Instead we needed to turn on international forwarding. That's when I learned that there was an additional charge per minute for each of those calls. I had confirmed multiple times with the account rep that there wouldn't be any additional charge when we signed the contract. When I let their support team know what was happening, they told me I needed to talk to the account rep. Even though I told them our new startup was depending on taking these calls and getting this figured out, they never called me back. I reached out many times to support and they conveniently 'lost' all records of our calls and wanted me to start over in explaining what went wrong each time. Finally, they decided they wouldn't even send me the record of the chat so that I could more easily explain the problem the next time the didn't call me back.

Avantages: It seems like it has a lot of options in its feature sets.

Inconvénients: There were significant delays in the call which made it unusable in a business setting. We experienced 2 second delays, which made conversations very difficult.

• Publié le 16/11/2020
Sean D.
Client Service Specialist
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/11/2020

"Incredible call center alternative (especially when working from home)"

Commentaires: Ringcentral is incredible for my small team and has been crucial in keeping us [productive while working from home during the pandemic. Users can call support and each of us gets a notification and the opportunity to answer the call from our computer. Further, it is great for setting up interviews as it's as easy as sending out a link. I couldn't recommend this more to support teams as it has everything you need to help customers along their way when they have an issue.

Avantages: Great features for a small/mid size team
Great call clarity
Incredible management of calls when working from home
Fast support and assistance with issues

Inconvénients: Not many to speak of. It does what it does and it does it well. I have not had an issue arise that wasn't resolved in a day since it was deployed

• Publié le 24/11/2020
Jeff J.
Customer Service & Sales Manager
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/06/2020

"A must if you're using Ring Central Phone!"

Commentaires: Our organization uses Ring Central, Ring Central Phone, and Ring Central Contact Center for our phone system, scheduling conference calls (audio or video) and for phone monitoring and reporting in our call centers. All of the RC software plays nice with each other, including mobile versions.

Avantages: The ability to monitor teams in real time via customizable dashboards is my favorite feature. It is as good as any telephony software that I have seen.

Inconvénients: The reporting capabilities are somewhat robust, but creating custom reports beyond the stock templates is not intuitive and in a few instances we were not able to create the report we wanted with multiple data sets.

• Publié le 09/06/2020
Customer Support Specialist
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/12/2018

"RingCentral allows me to make phone calls from home"

Avantages: RingCentral can be used at work (via a regular phone) or on an app on my phone so that I have the option of working from home!

Inconvénients: When I get a voicemail, it will show that it was going to my direct extension, however, it went to all of my colleagues on the support team. It's a little misleading when you are trying to figure out who is the best person to call back.

• Publié le 12/12/2018
Talent Acquisition
Ressources humaines, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 11/08/2020

"Calling Software for you"

Commentaires: Great calling software especially if you are working from home.

Avantages: *Great feature for call routing
* When you missed a call for someone you will receive an email notification together with their voicemail and voicemail in a text form

Inconvénients: So far, this tool is a great help for me for calling my candidates so I don't have any problems with it.

• Publié le 11/08/2020
Christine A.
attorney
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/09/2020

"Very Good Price"

Commentaires: So far so good, very helpful. I like that a human answers the phone if I have questions or I can go through the chat feature.

Avantages: The desktop and phone app is very useful, the chat button is there if we have any problems or issues, I think that the features will just get better.

Inconvénients: The fax option is a little confusing to get too, each time I use it I have to remember where it is, it would be helpful to label it better

• Publié le 08/09/2020
Care Management Supervisor
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 20/01/2021

"A bit difficult to navigate"

Commentaires: Overall this app definitely works for what I need it to, but I think it could be easier to use and navigate.

Avantages: I use this software for our after hours coverage line. I find that it can be difficult to navigate and set up. Each week we have to update the information to forward calls to whoever is working on after hours coverage. With each app update the app changes drastically and makes it difficult to find the different options and tools I need.

Inconvénients: I wish the app updates did not change the look/overall use of the app so drastically. I just find that it isnt the most user friendly app.

• Publié le 20/01/2021
Darci P.
Transaction Coordinator
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/07/2017

"Great product for property management call center"

Commentaires: Great way for tenants to call in and inquire about rental properties or report maintenance issues.

Avantages: Easy to use, instant notifications of incoming calls, all pertinent information included with message, good customer service

Inconvénients: The ability to call customers back from the app has a delay and poor sound quality, so I typically have to write down the number and call them back from a normal line. When I'm away from my desk and only have my personal cell phone, I prefer not to use it because I don't want tenants having my personal information, so this is the only main con.

• Publié le 18/07/2017
Cesar C.
Gerente General
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/04/2020

"call center"

Commentaires: Tener un equipo de expertos en otro país y poder darles comunicación con los clientes que llaman como si estuvieran en la compañía, me ha resuelto muchos problemas y nos ha hecho ver muy profesionales

Avantages: Excelente plataforma para comunicaciones, con este software puedes tener múltiples teléfonos en cualquier parte del mundo, y se comunicarás como si estuvieras en la principal. Se puede incluso enviar mensajes de texto a celulares y hacer extensiones dentro de la linea telefónica que tengas.

Inconvénients: La verdad no encuentro alguna característica que no me guste de este software. Es realmente muy completo y útil cuando te manejas con personal en diferentes partes del mundo

• Publié le 13/04/2020
Helen J.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/07/2020

"Recommended"

Commentaires: The support team was great. They made sure I got the answers to my question and they walked me through very well.

Avantages: Product - we have just been using the software for a month now and we are in adjustment period. So far, we are not having big problems with the product. It is very user friendly. We can customize with ease. Each user can customize too, giving less work on the super admin.
Customer Support - The representatives make sure they have satisfied our questions. There was one issue that we addressed that was not part of their features yet (involves Polycom phones). They immediately suggested that we address it also to the development team. I think the company is growing and with constant support care, RingCentral customers are in good hands.

Inconvénients: Not really a problem but one feature was not included. I wanted to rearrange my contacts on my Polycom Screens by customizing through RingCentral. The software could not help me rearrange to how I wanted the names to be assigned to the lines I prefer. Other than that, I am highly satisfied.

• Publié le 08/07/2020
Jessica R.
QAPI Coordinator
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/11/2019

"Helpful"

Avantages: What I like most about this contact center is anyone that I have spoken with has been extremely pleasant and gone above and beyond to try to get my questions answered. They are very patient and knowledgable.

Inconvénients: What I like least about this contact center is I have had a very hard time getting a hold of our account manager. I was never able to reach him, which had me constantly being transferred around until I was able to get some answers.

• Publié le 05/11/2019
Santosh B.
Database Administrator
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/11/2019

"Ring Central - Review"

Commentaires: - It is a great application overall with ring central.

Avantages: - Ring central is very easy to setup and use.
- This application has many features like recording, setting up rules for routing calls
- This application can be customized to very high extent.

Inconvénients: - The pricing can be made more affordable
- They can add more features and limits to the applications

• Publié le 06/11/2019
Jerry T.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/02/2020

"Replaced our original phone system"

Commentaires: Replaced our old phone system with RingCentral and it has worked flawlessly since. Being able to receive text messages and faxes to the same number is great. We have it on all the computers and devices so its hard to ever miss a call.

Avantages: Tons of features, not only replaces the phone system but helped the business to operate on a higher level

Inconvénients: Every once in a while the program will have a slight lag, cant say this is a con though because it may be related to computer/device.

• Publié le 17/02/2020
Tom H.
  • Publié le 24/01/2018

"We have been using Ringcentral for over ten years. We have multiple lines including a fax line."

Avantages: Ringcentral has been dependable with quality lines. We have calls coming and going all over the world and the calls sound very clear no matter what the weather at anyone's location.

Inconvénients: I really like everything except I think it is pricey. I like professional and quality products so I am willing to pay extra for the best. I use the fax feature a lot so I need the best product. I did have a few dropped calls but nothing to stop my productivity.

• Publié le 24/01/2018
Maria R.
Call Center Manager
Banque, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 06/04/2018

"Excellent voice quality"

Avantages: The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

Inconvénients: It could be nice to have all of ring central's solutions in one app. I realize they have reason for having them separate, but it would be nice to have them combined so I'm not jumping from one app to another.

• Publié le 06/04/2018
Customer Experience Manager
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/12/2019

"Great for internal communication"

Commentaires: Positive overall! Great way to communicate with others you work with who you're not physically with during the day.

Avantages: Really great platform for internal company use. I used ring central at the doggy day care facility where I used to work. It was great to be able to communicate with my coworkers in a very fast pace environment where there's a lot going on. Able to search keywords to search for certain things in conversations.

Inconvénients: I don't really have anything bad to say about this platform. It's not the prettiest, but it's simple and that's a great thing.

• Publié le 14/12/2019
Automotive Service Writer
Automobile, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/10/2018

"Very functional"

Commentaires: Definitely worth using!

Avantages: We use this phone software at my job instead of giving us all individual phones for the company. Its easy to find, easy to use and very convenient to have! We call online all the time and it lets us be bale to text and call the clients we need to get a hold of easily. It's hard to miss a phone call too when it's on your computer and it will ring through your headset.

Inconvénients: The only con I can think of is that it will take a long time to give you a notification when someone does text you back. If you are paying attention to your ringcentral you can see the red dot notifying you that someone has texted you back but the actual sound and banner notification is about on a 15 second lag behind it.

• Publié le 24/10/2018
Desirae S.
Data Quality Professional
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/07/2018

"RingCentral"

Commentaires: Overall this is a nice app that is easy to both manage and use. It appears to be quite flexible depending on each company's needs and allows for call agents to pick up those critical customer calls even when they are on the go. Definitely worth a look!

Avantages: RingCentral provides the ability to forward your incoming calls to your mobile or office phone and also allows you to answer incoming calls on your computer. Likewise, the mobile and desktop apps allow you to make outgoing calls to customers from various phones and your computer. A very nice touch. This app is simple to use and manage.

Inconvénients: The only issues I had were directly related to lack of internet and mobile service available at my location and in no way is a reflection on the RingCentral application.

• Publié le 25/07/2018
Maddie B.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/06/2017

"We mainly use for faxing. It is easy to use/navigate; I really haven't had any issues."

Commentaires: Easily send and receive faxes without having to worry about the confidentiality of the information included in the faxes.

Avantages: Simple to add contacts. You have the ability to have multiple extensions if needed. It is easy to tell where/who the faxes came from and you can respond simply by clicking on the number or contact it came from. You are able to create a cover sheet when uploading the needed file(s). You can easily tell if the full fax was received because it will show the number of pages that are supposed to have come through.

Inconvénients: A couple businesses have had issues sending faxes to us; but the problem is more than likely on their end and not related to RingCentral. Everything else about the software has worked smoothly.

• Publié le 07/06/2017
Melissa B.
  • Publié le 28/03/2018

"Ring Central Contact Center Review"

Avantages: Awesome for small to large businesses - this contact portal has literally grown with our company and is a living-breathing document that is accessible to all of our staff! Seriously awesome!

Inconvénients: I have very little cons to say - granted I love everything Ring Central, but the biggest con is just the "ticket" system and having to rely on a reply from Customer Service when you have an issue.

• Publié le 28/03/2018
Jessica L.
therapist
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 15/12/2017

"great tool for streamlining communication"

Commentaires: Ability to text with customers from an office-specific number

Inconvénients: I would love to be able to mark a text message as unread through the app on the computer. You can do it through the app on a phone, but not if you are using the site or the desktop app. It also be great if you could make notations on messages.

• Publié le 15/12/2017
Executive Recruiter
Recrutement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/06/2019

"Big Fan"

Commentaires: It has helped me to speed up communication, internally and externally, without having to utilize my personal cell. Love it!

Avantages: I love the functionality of this product. Not only can I easily access the normal "office phone functions" (colleague extensions, out of office, call directory, etc.) but now I can text clients and candidates.

Inconvénients: Generally I have no complaints. But, I wish you never had to log into your account online to access things like call logs, greeting admin, etc. I'd like to be able to do it all from the desktop app.

• Publié le 07/06/2019