Avis clients sur RingCentral Contact Center

En savoir plus sur RingCentral Contact Center

RingCentral Contact Centre fournit des fonctionnalités omnicanaux permettant aux clients de décider de la manière dont ils souhaitent interagir avec vous.

En savoir plus sur RingCentral Contact Center

Customer Support - The representatives make sure they have satisfied our questions. There was one issue that we addressed that was not part of their features yet (involves Polycom phones).

None yet, truthfully in the few weeks in use it hasn't given me a reason to be unhappy with the product at all.

RingCentral Contact Center - Notes

RingCentral Contact Center a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 174 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RingCentral Contact Center ?

Hicham
Fondateur (Maurice)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Appel sortant impossible

1,0 il y a 11 mois

Si vous souhaitez recevoir des appels cela fonctionne

Qualité des appels et surtout impossibilité de passer des appels régulièrement et pendant plusieurs jours sans aucune raison. Actuellement et depuis plusieurs jours nous ne pouvons pas passer d'appels. Pour un logiciel d'appel c'est vraiment dommage. Le support nous indique que le bug est corrigé mais toujours rien.

Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Founding Lawyer (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Great for Small Virtual Law Office

Commentaires : We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Darian
Team Lead of Internal Tools (É.-U.)
Assurance, 201-500 employés

Review for RingCentral Contact Center

We like that RingCentral has an extensive reporting system so that we can monitor efficiency of our call queues. Our management wanted to view realtime reports and graphs to show how our staff was working, which hours were peak hours and which hours needed more staff.

So far we do not have any complaints for using the software. Initial setup wise, our call queues were fairly complicated so we had to hire a third party to setup our call queues and directory structure. We felt that the initial setup through incontact was too complicated without utilizing outside help. Im not sure if there was a better way around this, however, such as more docs or such. To put into perspective, our migration from our previous, on-prem phone system to RC took about 3 months of setup. This included account creation, call tree creation, logic and voice recording for 8-9 different companies.

Client Services Specialist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great tool for my setting

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I really appreciate the ease of use of the product. It gives me multiple options for calling, video meetings with colleagues and clients, and customization.

Ease of use and the integration with Salesforce is the best feature for me.

I have not had the best experience with the web app, compared to the desktop app.

Willard
Willard
CEO (Pays-Bas)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Worst Customer Service Ever without Exaggeration

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I have never had contact with a company that treated non-paying customers better than potential paying customers. RC offered free top-tier service for the past two years due to COVID-19 and my company and me are very grateful for that opportunity. As that opportunity was coming to an end, I attempted to navigate the maze of different phone numbers required to downgrade my service because it is only myself and a contractor in my office. I was able to get a change in service submitted, but they said that they needed my permission to do so by replying to an email, which I did within the 30 day window provided. Meanwhile, they then suspended my account, refuse to honor the changes that they said they would make, flat out refuse to work with me to resolve the matter, and are now holding my phone number hostage until I pay them $6000 for service I don't even want at this point. I have no problem paying for my share, or even for a month of unnecessary top-tier service to port out my numbers, but to want $6000 and refuse to work with a customer is dumbfoundingly poor service, and is now an extreme detriment to my business.

Multiple features at multiple levels of service and offers HIPAA compliance.

High Priced and poor customer service downgrades any positive reviews of this company.

Gloria
CSR (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Efficiency

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Very easy to use, self explanatory no issues

The fax could use a bit more options for receipt

Emma
Hiring Manager (Canada)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Ringcentral has changed the way our company operates

Commentaires : It has been great, I like that I can have it open on multiple devices at once. I often find myself using my desktop version to text and my cell phone to take calls. 10/10

It never fails. We have previously tried other telecommunication software which has caused us grief. In the 7 months that we have been using RingCentral, we have had little to no problems and it has streamlined a lot of our companies processes. I like that it supports MMS and I can send images as well as other forms of media through text to employees. There are plenty of other features that I probably haven't made the most out of yet but will sure get around to doing. I like the call recording aspect and the voicemail transcript.

I would like it if I could send batch text messages out to our employees to which they could respond to me only.

Josiah
Internet Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Verre, céramique et béton, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Has everything you need at a great price

Commentaires : I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Steven
Agent (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Wonder Phone Cloud Based System

Commentaires : My overall experience has been extremely positive.

This is by far the best phone cloud based system on the market, that includes all of the features to supply the communication needs of small to large businesses

The pricing is a bit on the high end of the market would be my only complaint.

Adam
Service Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Review of Product Software

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : RingCentral has allowed us to speed up call routing and decisions making among our operators that is crucial to our success

The features of RingCentral that are most impactful for our business have been the call center management and Caller ID. We find that these features have allowed us to make more money each month through the ease of integration into our current processes and the ability to create new efficiencies that we would have not had the chance to create with other similar software options available in the marketplace.

We've not found anything about RingCentral that is difficult to use or problematic with integrating into our existing systems.

Gregorio
Gregorio
Q&A and Reports Analyst (République dominicaine)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

Excellent software for Call center industry!

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Really great software, easy to run and implement, agents loves it and accurate dashboard with full information about performance.

Reports are so easy to run, accurate data and fast response.

Interface, could be better, needs to refresh and be more dynamics.

Darci
Transaction Coordinator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Great product for property management call center

Commentaires : Great way for tenants to call in and inquire about rental properties or report maintenance issues.

Easy to use, instant notifications of incoming calls, all pertinent information included with message, good customer service

The ability to call customers back from the app has a delay and poor sound quality, so I typically have to write down the number and call them back from a normal line. When I'm away from my desk and only have my personal cell phone, I prefer not to use it because I don't want tenants having my personal information, so this is the only main con.

Jerry
Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Replaced our original phone system

Commentaires : Replaced our old phone system with RingCentral and it has worked flawlessly since. Being able to receive text messages and faxes to the same number is great. We have it on all the computers and devices so its hard to ever miss a call.

Tons of features, not only replaces the phone system but helped the business to operate on a higher level

Every once in a while the program will have a slight lag, cant say this is a con though because it may be related to computer/device.

Melissa
CEO (É.-U.)

Ring Central Contact Center Review

Awesome for small to large businesses - this contact portal has literally grown with our company and is a living-breathing document that is accessible to all of our staff! Seriously awesome!

I have very little cons to say - granted I love everything Ring Central, but the biggest con is just the "ticket" system and having to rely on a reply from Customer Service when you have an issue.

Desirae
Data Quality Professional (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés

RingCentral

Commentaires : Overall this is a nice app that is easy to both manage and use. It appears to be quite flexible depending on each company's needs and allows for call agents to pick up those critical customer calls even when they are on the go. Definitely worth a look!

RingCentral provides the ability to forward your incoming calls to your mobile or office phone and also allows you to answer incoming calls on your computer. Likewise, the mobile and desktop apps allow you to make outgoing calls to customers from various phones and your computer. A very nice touch. This app is simple to use and manage.

The only issues I had were directly related to lack of internet and mobile service available at my location and in no way is a reflection on the RingCentral application.

Abraham
Compliance Officer (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

Top of the Line Contact Center Software With a Friendly Interface

Commentaires : Utilized this product from Spring 2015 - Spring 2016

Like other RingCentral products I have used in the past, Contact Center shared the same user friendly, colorful, and intuitive interface that made learning to navigate the software a breeze. The software's ability to integrate with our existing information platforms (e/g/ Microsoft Dynamics) was phenomenal. I had not realized how much of an issue that would have been had we gone with another product until we were already set on RingCentral.

There is nothing negative that comes to mind when considering this product except that I wish it were a bit cheaper. In my opinion, it's still worth every penny.

Kevin
IT Director (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés

Our primary use is toll-free number routing

It has a lot of options for setting up the routing for voice/fax, good tracking in the reporting, and has been highly reliable with only one small instance of downtime in 6 years.

It can be a bit awkward to get things configured the way you'd like. The UI isn't always clear about what each option does.

Kenneth
Manager (É.-U.)

Great idea, features are cool but definitely fundamental flaws

Texting, having the app from computer to cell phone, create groups. There is more to do then you may think you need, until you start implementing them and realize how much more productive it is.

Customer service is rough to say the least, it takes like 15 minutes just to validate the account and by then your already frustrated before you even address why you called. It is also glitchy on the ring at random times, no idea why and no resolution given so far.

Amanda
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)

We use ring central for our center phone system. It is very easy to use and user friendly. We like i

I love how i stay logged in when i click on my icon to start our day. The text box is easy to use. The fax feature is awesome

i don't have any complaints about this system. it works well for me and i enjoy using it. I was sceptical at first and do not feel that way at all now.

Gustavo
CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Good enough

Commentaires : I could go back if you cut the prices but I know you will not do.

Everything is proven, not really very easy to use, tons of capabilities. I'll create somehow an easier to do tutorial, I don't know how easy is to do that

Expensive for what it is, since there are different alternatives on the market, way cheaper. There are tons of other products out there for way better prices, you are charging for the safe proof concept.

Perla
Scriber. (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

Very useful tool.

Commentaires : Very good!

Using it in a medical field, less expensive than e-fax in the EMR, very easy to use, you can save all numbers by name, create your own facesheet, hippa compliance, can create multiple accounts, receive confirmation by email. Save paper.

It would like to have like software integration with the EMR, you have to “print” to send the fax, is time consuming.

Simon
Marketing Analyst (Ghana)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Perfect Business Communication Appliacation

This software help my organization to have perfect platform to interact with prospects and clients. It also has us in managing our customer through effective communication.

The software is very expensive in terms of cost. It pricing policy must be reviewed downward to encourage more users.

Ericka
Patient Account Specialist (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 10 000+ employés

Ring Central Contact Center

Commentaires : Overall I am satisfied it is rare when we have any issues needing support but they are always eager to assist when necessary

Its a great program for hosting meetings. We use this program 2-3 a week and the quality is good. When we have issues we are easily able to contact support team and they are friendly and helpful with an issues that arise.

The only thing I would suggest is maybe offering more from the program, like more features. Also when I try to apply a virtual background it doesn't work for me but it does work for others so maybe the issue is on my end.

Daniel
Account Manager (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

RingCentral

I believe RingCentral is very easy to use, and if there ever is/was a problem, the customer support was fantastic. I have worked with others in the past, and RingCentral is my favorite.

Neil
Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great VOIP solution for multiple locations

Commentaires : This solution provides call conferencing to every user as well as a screen sharing option for online meetings.

The mobile App is probably the most liked part of this solution as it enables a user to answer their work phone from their mobile device.

As the system is using the Internet there are times when a call quality can be poor or it has a problem connecting.