15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur RingCentral Contact Center

En savoir plus sur RingCentral Contact Center

RingCentral Contact Centre fournit des fonctionnalités omnicanaux permettant aux clients de décider de la manière dont ils souhaitent interagir avec vous.

En savoir plus sur RingCentral Contact Center

Customer Support - The representatives make sure they have satisfied our questions. There was one issue that we addressed that was not part of their features yet (involves Polycom phones).

None yet, truthfully in the few weeks in use it hasn't given me a reason to be unhappy with the product at all.

RingCentral Contact Center - Notes

4,0

RingCentral Contact Center a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 186 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RingCentral Contact Center ?

Hicham
Fondateur (Maurice)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Appel sortant impossible

Si vous souhaitez recevoir des appels cela fonctionne

Qualité des appels et surtout impossibilité de passer des appels régulièrement et pendant plusieurs jours sans aucune raison. Actuellement et depuis plusieurs jours nous ne pouvons pas passer d'appels. Pour un logiciel d'appel c'est vraiment dommage. Le support nous indique que le bug est corrigé mais toujours rien.

Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Founding Lawyer (É.-U.)

Great for Small Virtual Law Office

Commentaires : We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Darian
Team Lead of Internal Tools (É.-U.)
Assurance, 201–500 employés

Review for RingCentral Contact Center

We like that RingCentral has an extensive reporting system so that we can monitor efficiency of our call queues. Our management wanted to view realtime reports and graphs to show how our staff was working, which hours were peak hours and which hours needed more staff.

So far we do not have any complaints for using the software. Initial setup wise, our call queues were fairly complicated so we had to hire a third party to setup our call queues and directory structure. We felt that the initial setup through incontact was too complicated without utilizing outside help. Im not sure if there was a better way around this, however, such as more docs or such. To put into perspective, our migration from our previous, on-prem phone system to RC took about 3 months of setup. This included account creation, call tree creation, logic and voice recording for 8-9 different companies.

Osman
Marketing Support Manager (Honduras)
E-learning, 201–500 employés

Acquire an easy contact center software

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

The background of the company and also how it is backup by a larger contact center company which is NICE Incontact and the functionality that it offers

Sometimes it is difficult to integrate with different softwares

Edgar
Manager (Arménie)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Worst Experience I ever had

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I was old costumer more then 4 years. in 5th year my card was expired and i try to make payment couple time. Then i called them they told me to wait 48 hours. So i didnt get any notice and i thought it go true. Then 2 months I get a email that they putting me on Collection and I have to pay termination fee around 500$ and they cancel all my number for my business. So I called them and wait 2 hours to fix that issue in the end thats just make me mad because of same questions again and again. Till i just want to pay them and finish with that company.

Nothing Lot of spam calls bad connection and so on

Emma
Hiring Manager (Canada)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Ringcentral has changed the way our company operates

Commentaires : It has been great, I like that I can have it open on multiple devices at once. I often find myself using my desktop version to text and my cell phone to take calls. 10/10

It never fails. We have previously tried other telecommunication software which has caused us grief. In the 7 months that we have been using RingCentral, we have had little to no problems and it has streamlined a lot of our companies processes. I like that it supports MMS and I can send images as well as other forms of media through text to employees. There are plenty of other features that I probably haven't made the most out of yet but will sure get around to doing. I like the call recording aspect and the voicemail transcript.

I would like it if I could send batch text messages out to our employees to which they could respond to me only.

Josiah
Internet Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Verre, céramique et béton, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Has everything you need at a great price

Commentaires : I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Steven
Agent (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Wonder Phone Cloud Based System

Commentaires : My overall experience has been extremely positive.

This is by far the best phone cloud based system on the market, that includes all of the features to supply the communication needs of small to large businesses

The pricing is a bit on the high end of the market would be my only complaint.

Raquel
Sales Lead Specialist (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Excellent Product

5,0 il y a 8 mois

I received daily calls, and the quality is incredible.

The meeting feature. I think is not that necessary, at least for my team.

Recrutement, 11–50 employés

Not Great

3,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We switched back to our old provider, so I would not recommend RingCentral.

The reporting in RC is overall fairly easy to use and setting up new users is a simple process. Also love the feature where RC recognizes phone numbers anywhere and the ability to dial from any window.

Customer service at RingCenteral is not good at all. I would not recommend signing up for RC if you think you might need any level of support and good luck if you need them to credit anything back.

Charity Mae
Charity Mae
Senior Agent (Philippines)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

RingCentral is the best!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

I like how it is easy to use for communicating with our client

It will be better if we have an option to make folder for contacts depending on the organization of client. But still this is the best

Crystal
Clinic Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Expensive Price for Mediocre Service

Commentaires : We went with Ring Central because it was the top of the line business phone company. I don’t feel that the price which we paid for the service we received was worth it. They have a lot of issues and should have a few teams in the states instead of outsourcing everything. It took longer than needed to get my questions and issues corrected and answered. Switched to Zoom phones because it’s easier and more affordable.

Had soft phones, was able to connect to our existing VOIP phones, was a familiar brand to many people and IT people. Phone numbers were also fax numbers so it was easy to remember.

Call center support people spoke English as their second language. There was often roosters doodling in The background of a call. Some calls were not recorded when all should have been and Ring Central couldnt tell me why. Our system kept having glitches and would never work the way we set it up.

Ryder
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Worse than free options like Google Voice

It's one of the lower priced voice services and gives us a company line that multiple employees can theoretically receive calls on.

There are a few weaknesses that ruin RingCentral for me. First, you cannot CALL OUT from the desktop application? I mean, who would ever need to call out I guess? It will dial your cell phone then dial the person you dialed from the desktop application as a work around - that's pretty weak since FREE services like Google Voice, Skype and DialPad have done this for over a decade. Also, about 50% of my calls go straight to voicemail. Weird huh? So no calling out, and 50% of of incoming calls are missed. Nice.

Jessica
QAPI Coordinator (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

What I like most about this contact center is anyone that I have spoken with has been extremely pleasant and gone above and beyond to try to get my questions answered. They are very patient and knowledgable.

What I like least about this contact center is I have had a very hard time getting a hold of our account manager. I was never able to reach him, which had me constantly being transferred around until I was able to get some answers.

Santosh
Database Administrator (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Ring Central - Review

Commentaires : - It is a great application overall with ring central.

- Ring central is very easy to setup and use. - This application has many features like recording, setting up rules for routing calls - This application can be customized to very high extent.

- The pricing can be made more affordable - They can add more features and limits to the applications

Melissa
CEO (É.-U.)

Ring Central Contact Center Review

Awesome for small to large businesses - this contact portal has literally grown with our company and is a living-breathing document that is accessible to all of our staff! Seriously awesome!

I have very little cons to say - granted I love everything Ring Central, but the biggest con is just the "ticket" system and having to rely on a reply from Customer Service when you have an issue.

Jessica
therapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

great tool for streamlining communication

Commentaires : Ability to text with customers from an office-specific number

The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

I would love to be able to mark a text message as unread through the app on the computer. You can do it through the app on a phone, but not if you are using the site or the desktop app. It also be great if you could make notations on messages.

Nathy
Owner ()
Services financiers, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I wouldn't have a business without RingCentral

Trust me I've looked into other companies and no other will deliver like RingCentral.There's never any service interruption and the price is great for our small business and it gives us the flexibility to look as big or small as we want.

Customer Service is great but sometimes communication with reps can be frustrating but overall they are great.

Kenneth
Manager (É.-U.)

Great idea, features are cool but definitely fundamental flaws

Texting, having the app from computer to cell phone, create groups. There is more to do then you may think you need, until you start implementing them and realize how much more productive it is.

Customer service is rough to say the least, it takes like 15 minutes just to validate the account and by then your already frustrated before you even address why you called. It is also glitchy on the ring at random times, no idea why and no resolution given so far.

Winnie
Principal Lawyer (Canada)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

Ringcentral Contact Centre/Customer Support is excellent!

Commentaires : The multi-level IVR enhances and connection music elevates the image of my law firm.

The support staff provided individualized attention to assist with onboarding of the software's many features and resolving concerns.

I had to find out about the contact centre services myself. My own account manager who was my first point of contact provided little assistance to me after I signed the contract. However, once I connected with the contact centre, I really felt like the team "has my back"

Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

poor customer service

Commentaires : poor level of knowledge with agents on the phone, difficult to understand phone agents.

sounded attractive, price was reasonable, had good reviews mostly

not the easiest system to use, customer service was dismal

JENNIFER
ADMIN (É.-U.)

RING CENTRAL

THIS PRODUCT IS VERY TO CONNECT TO AND LOG ON WITH, EVERYONE THAT I WORK WITH REALLY LOVES THIS PRODUCT.

THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THAT WHEN WE FIRST STARTED TO USE THIS PRODUCT IT WAS VERY CONFUSING BUT AFTER LEARNING THE PROCESS IT IS QUICK AND EASY

Rob
VP (É.-U.)

Good

I think what I most like about Ring Central is the fax capabilities. Just sending a simple email and it turns it to a fax.

I would probably say my least favorite thing about Ring Central is the price. Its maybe just a little high but not bad.

Perla
Scriber. (É.-U.)

Very useful tool.

Commentaires : Very good!

Using it in a medical field, less expensive than e-fax in the EMR, very easy to use, you can save all numbers by name, create your own facesheet, hippa compliance, can create multiple accounts, receive confirmation by email. Save paper.

It would like to have like software integration with the EMR, you have to “print” to send the fax, is time consuming.

Leanne
attorney (É.-U.)

Online faxing

Commentaires : It has been great

We use this product for all our faxing and the consistency of service is great.

We've used ringcentral for over 3 years and I have not had any issues.