Avis clients sur Push Operations

par Push Operations

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Push Operations

Logiciel conçu pour les restaurants. Une plateforme pour planifier, suivre le temps, traiter les paies, intégrer les employés et prévoir les coûts de main-d'œuvre.

En savoir plus sur Push Operations

46 avis affichés

Jo B.
Manager of Human Resources and Administration
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2018

"Takes away the stresses of payroll"

Commentaires: The easiest payroll system ever! complimented by an amazing support team. It doesn't get any better than Push Operations for payroll

Avantages: this is the easiest payroll system I have ever used! It is easy to maneuver your way around the system and it is so quick to complete. I have never been able to complete payroll faster than this system. This frees me up for getting on with other work. The support team are amazing! They are always so very helpful and courteous

Inconvénients: This is a tough question as it is very hard to find something that I dislike. If I really had to think of something I guess it would be that if I complete an offrun and there has been a stat day, I have to remember to make that calculation and add it to the run

• Publié le 19/11/2018
Mike P.
Director Of Finance
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 30/07/2019

"Review on Push Operations"

Commentaires: It's been overall very positive.

Avantages: Very intuitive, very easy to use. Small business, so they listen to what you need, and if there are any issue

Inconvénients: Customer service can be a bit slow sometimes; but often it's because I want something that added to the program that doesn't already exist.

envoyé par Push Operations le 31/07/2019

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate the honest feedback and we are always working on ways to improve new feature requests.
-Tianna

Krystle S.
HR Manager
  • Publié le 10/05/2018

"The features are very basic; I would like to see more HRIS functions as the HR items are primitive "

Avantages: The look of the sight is appealing. It is easy for Managers to get comfortable with the software.
Easy payroll application; I process payroll for 5 companies and use the application on a daily basis. I'm happy with the support that PUSH offers.

Inconvénients: I would like to see more use of the HR functions. I also find that there some functions that can be streamlined.

• Publié le 10/05/2018
Clint T.
Restaurants, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/02/2020

"Best thing to come around for the restaurant industry"

Commentaires: Our experience has been excellent very professional ad very helpful!

Avantages: Very easy to use and the scheduling made our lives easier!

Inconvénients: There isn't much we don't like! I would like to see if Push could talk to our POS company so our labour reports could work with our system!!

envoyé par Push Operations le 04/03/2020

Hi Clint, thank you so much for the kind review. We're so happy to hear that your use of Push has made your life easier! - Trena

• Publié le 06/02/2020
Teena S.

"Push - scheduling"

Commentaires: Overall, the experience has been above average. Guest experience is great.

Avantages: My team uses the scheduling feature. This saves several hours, with the team adding in their own availability and admin using the information to schedule 2 -3 weeks out.

Inconvénients: If employees work in more than one class, under the same company, they don't get just 1 T4 but up to 6 of them. It's a hassle.

envoyé par Push Operations le 31/07/2019

Hey Teena,
Thank you for the review and we appreciate the honesty. I would like to try and fix the T4 issue you are having. Can you send a bit more information about it to support@pushoperations.com?
-Tianna

Rick K.
Owner/GM
Restaurants, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/08/2019

"Re: Review on Push Operations Payroll Feature"

Commentaires: I am a one man show and Push Operations' Payroll Feature has enabled me to spend my limited time on being an effective leader focusing on the operations for the furtherance of the company rather than doing daily tasks to stay intact.

Avantages: Automated stat pay calculations, clock ins/outs, user empowered communication platform such as staff leaving special requests such as vacation pay, incorrect punch in/out notes, etc.

Inconvénients: I can't really pin point anything at this point but if I had to leave a feedback on its challenges are the development of its mobile apps to feature more wholesome and advanced usability for admin users.

envoyé par Push Operations le 08/08/2019

Hello Rick,
So glad we can help make your life easier! We have lots of new mobile features coming down the pipeline to help admins do more away from their desks.

• Publié le 07/08/2019
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 24/01/2019

"Making Payroll Easy"

Commentaires: PUSH has afforded us a level of transparency allowing us to drill down and understand exactly where our labour dollars are being spent; by the department, position, employee, and even the hour.
By using PUSH, we have streamlined our payroll processing allowing us to reduce not only the time it takes to run a payroll but also our overall labour costs.

Avantages: The software is straight forward and easy to learn. It has allowed us to better match staffing to demand and most importantly, control our labour costs. The support staff are friendly, responsive and very knowledgeable. They intuitively understand hourly labour in the hospitality sector.

Inconvénients: If PUSH could provide product updates faster it would be appreciated as there are a few areas for improvement with the software (i.e. employees cannot view timesheets on the time clock). But we are grateful for the platform they have developed and the support they continue to provide and are confident that their development team will have a solution within a few months.

Hey,
Thanks for the great review! The employee clock ins and clock outs can be seen in the employees Push Scheduler once the hours are approved. We are moving away from time sheets because the changes on the sheets could not be tracked and sending it direct to the employees app gave them a greater line of sight. If you have a special case and have not heard from us yet can you contact support@pushoperations.com and we can do our best to make the system work for you.

• Publié le 24/01/2019
Paul S.
  • Publié le 06/02/2018

"OUTSTANDING Do-It-Yourself Payroll and Scheduling Product! Goodby ADP and Ceridian!"

Avantages: We moved from ADP and it was a night and day difference. The ease of running payroll and setting up a weekly schedule is hardly worth comparison. As well, the integration between timekeeping, scheduling, and running payroll makes services like ADP seem like complete dinosaurs. No need for a clunky time-clock - employees clock in and out on an iPad. Holidays are automatically calculated - Yay! I literally spend about 2 minutes to run payroll. Finally, submitting an ROE is as easy as clicking one button. Two major headaches removed from my workflow. This industry has been waiting a long time for a product like this. Don't think twice about moving to Push. Rid yourself of the pains of payroll and scheduling.

Inconvénients: Navigating user permissions and categories can be confusing at times. There have been a couple of times where I have had to contact customer support in order to locate a user permission.

• Publié le 06/02/2018
Brad S.
  • Publié le 28/12/2017

"Using push has saved me at least 10 hours per month with scheduling and payroll services. "

Avantages: I love the web interface. It's clear and easy to use and makes running payroll a breeze. Scheduling is incredibly easy and allowing different users separate permissions has helped me a lot in terms of delegating certain tasks to different staff. I have referred many people to push, and I will continue to do so.

Inconvénients: I don't like that the website does not work very well from phone/tablets. I can't approve hours or shift changes unless I'm at a desktop/laptop.
This is quite annoying and I hope that you can fix this issue in the coming months.

Paula M.
Senior Administrator
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/02/2019

"Fantastic Product!"

Commentaires: Excellent Product, Fantastic Support, Easy to Use, Professional & Concise

Avantages: The personal support and the emailed chat conversation that is provided after getting assistance.
The reps are amazing!

Inconvénients: The "online manual" is not very helpful at all. That is definitely balanced out by the level/style of customer support provided though.

Hey Paula,
Thanks for the great review!

• Publié le 26/02/2019
Craig P.
Managing Partner

"Push Software "

Commentaires: We use a third party to process payroll and use push to generate the information

Avantages: Ease of use for the staff plus accountability for time off an shift change requests.

Inconvénients: Some of the challenges handling administrators access.

Hey Craig,
Glad the system is working for you. If you notice access to be difficult we would love more information on that feedback. Contact our support email and let us know what is causing you problems. We may be able to fix it. Contact support@pushoperations.com.

Director of Finance & Accounting
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 01/08/2019

"Great product for small/medium company"

Commentaires: Labor management, scheduling and time & attendance issues.

Avantages: Very user friendly, easy to setup, excellent customer service.

Inconvénients: Could use some more reporting for auditing. Does not interface with Quickbooks yet.

envoyé par Push Operations le 02/08/2019

Thanks for the great review! If you want to send an idea in on reports you think we could be missing you can do to "submit an idea" at the bottom of our home page. We would love to learn more about the reports you want to see.

Martin B.
Construction, 2-10 employés

"Good Service"

Avantages: Easy to use and very convenient. Love the ability to login and adjust hours for our guys

Inconvénients: Sometimes it doesn't capture employees login.

Hey Martin,

Thanks for the great feedback. The system should be catching those employee logins. If you notice this continuing to happen please contact our support team at support@pushoperations.com and we can work on fixing that for you.

Janelle D.
  • Publié le 07/05/2018

"Easy program for both staff and management to use"

Avantages: The ability it gives the staff to find their own replacements for shifts. I can post the schedule and if anyone wants to trade or give up a shift, I know that the other person has accepted the change by the shift swap request.

Inconvénients: I have been using the system since April 2017 and have not found anything to complain about. The least liked feature would be the employee request screen that lists all asked for requests. Would be nice to sort by date and hide last years requests.

• Publié le 07/05/2018
Tara H.
Operations Manager
  • Publié le 18/07/2019

"Time Saving"

Avantages: The ease of running payroll with this system saves so much time and stress.

Inconvénients: One very small issue is that when you are creating push messages if it times out your draft is not saved.

envoyé par Push Operations le 22/07/2019

Hello Tara,

Thank you for your great review of Push Operations.

I think your draft idea is a great one. We have an idea submission page that goes straight to our development team. Here is the link so you can submit your idea to us.

• Publié le 18/07/2019
Debra W.
  • Publié le 28/12/2017

"Push has been fantastic, I have cut the time down on processing my scheduling and payroll"

Avantages: The ease of having my schedule combined with my staff clock in and clock out, and have it communicate with my payroll has saved time and money doing stat count backs, processing ROEs T4s and really just everything.

Inconvénients: The scheduling module still needs work for ease of use, but is a work in progress. Excellent upgrades have been made in the year and a half that we have been using it. I am sure this will continue.

Krista T.
Director of Hotel Operations
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/02/2019

"Use friendly "

Commentaires: Push makes it easy to run payroll and has been a reliable user friendly system.

Avantages: Easy to use. Simple step by step online manuals.
Excellent live chat option for assistance
the reps in customer service are phenomenal.

Inconvénients: that it caters to restaurant scheduling. We are a hotel and would love to see the system grow and be able to code:
hotel occupancy, arrivals and departures so that we could use the scheduling system in full.

Hey Krista,
Thanks for the feedback I will tell my team about the feedback you have provided. I don't believe there is a plan to expand this year but it may be something we look at in the future.

• Publié le 22/02/2019
Jaclyn G.
GM
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

"Push makes it easy!"

Commentaires: Push takes care of our payroll so we can focus our efforts and energy on our top priority - providing exceptional service to those experiencing fertility struggles!

Avantages: Push takes the reign on payroll so we don't have to worry about if things are correct or not, they get it right every time! It makes our company flow so much better and takes away a lot of anxiety and stress.

Inconvénients: Not necessarily a con, but when you submit a question to them you receive an auto e message saying they have received it. Getting another email, without the answer is not great, I would prefer to just wait for my answer.

envoyé par Push Operations le 01/08/2019

Hello Jaclyn,
Thanks for the great review! I understand getting the extra email can always be a little frustrating but we found that extra email helped people confirm we got the request, lowering the amount of people who emailed us a second time and helped us lower our response time.

Swede E.
Director of Operations
  • Publié le 16/11/2018

"Moving to Push was the best thing we could have done!"

Avantages: Payroll for 60 employees takes minutes. Extremely cost effective. We scan all employee documents and upload the files to the individual record eliminating hard copies. Scheduling is a breeze and easy to learn. Customer support is the absolute best. If you have a restaurant you NEED Push.

Inconvénients: Admin permissions can be a little confusing. Mobile functionality is somewhat lacking at this time

• Publié le 16/11/2018
Anna H.
Senior Associate
Restaurants, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/05/2019

"Great software for keeping track of daily activities."

Commentaires: It helps the store fun effeciently as possible and presents itself very user friendly.

Avantages: It is very easy to use and navigate so that I can teach our newest recruits with no problem.

Inconvénients: The side icons can be a bit confusing as some of the wording is the same.

• Publié le 18/05/2019
Rosa M.
General Manager
  • Publié le 20/12/2017

"Good software has really improved our payroll processing"

Avantages: The payroll processing is really helpful for my team and has really improved our processes. I appreciate that I can see who else is on vacation when approving requests.

Inconvénients: The entire program could be more intuitive. It is also quite slow to load. I wish there was more option for customization.

envoyé par Push Operations le 21/12/2017

Hi Rosa,

Thanks so much for the review! Your comments are very important to us.

Are there are specific modules or areas of the system that you find slow?

I'm curious because our Dev team is currently working on speed optimizations within a few areas and would like to find out if it helps when released.

• Publié le 20/12/2017
Alfons B.
GM
  • Publié le 30/12/2017

"Push is saving me lots of time on the daily tasks, payroll is done faster than before I used "Push "

Avantages: Payroll can be done online from anywhere, I don't have to go in my business and have to write cheques.
The time capture is easy, no more spread sheets, and the staff likes the system as well.

Inconvénients: Upgrades for the tablet should be done automatically, or announced per email.
Otherwise I do not have any problems with the software or tablet.

• Publié le 30/12/2017
Jippy T.
Restaurant Hostess
  • Publié le 11/07/2019

"Good payroll software for our Restaurant."

Avantages: I work at a small Thai restaurant and needed a good payroll software that was easy and fast and this one didn't disappoint. I tried a few others but this one worked well for our needs. I liked the interface and it was pretty intuitive as well. My manager and I have been using for a little while and would recommend.

Inconvénients: It could have a little more q&a page to answer questions when learning but the customer support was good as well. I would like to use more to fully understand.

envoyé par Push Operations le 18/07/2019

Hey Jippy,
Thank you for the excellent review. I am glad that Push has worked for your restaurant. Thanks for suggesting more Q & A's I think that is a great idea.If you have any specific issues you want us to work on please email me at contact@pushoperations.com and I would be happy to help you out and make sure those are built out for the next new user!

• Publié le 11/07/2019
Kevin T.
Comptroller
  • Publié le 09/01/2018

"Payroll is not longer labour intensive for the accounting department"

Commentaires: Free up labour intensive data entry and data transfer between various pages / spreadsheets/ programs. Free up time from payroll administrator to look up info for others, as all users have access to the info that they needed without the need to go through payroll department.

Avantages: Transparency (managers and staff can check info themselves),
Ease of approval between managers and accounting, and
Smooth workflow from scheduling

Inconvénients: Mobile feature could improve to get close to full experience from the web, especially on the accounting side.

• Publié le 09/01/2018
Rebecca H.
Accountant
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 08/03/2019

"PUSH review"

Commentaires: Overall, it's been a great experience that has expedited our payroll adventures at the company. From manual work to streamlining it online, we have increased our capacity to serve our employees and efficiently handling new problems that arise.

Avantages: PUSH is easy to navigate once brief overview of the online platform is reviewed. The photo clock in and clock out serves as an efficient and convenient way for employees and employers to match hours to a given schedule as well.

Inconvénients: There are many features and sometimes one function on the top tab must be entered before being able to access a page of interest such as earnings and deductions which could create increased time spent on accessing some functions.

envoyé par Push Operations le 07/08/2019

Hey Rebecca, Thanks for the great review! The feedback you offered is great. If you could send more information to support@pushoperations.com.

• Publié le 08/03/2019