Avis clients sur Leadfeeder

En savoir plus sur Leadfeeder

Ils aident les entreprises B2B à identifier les visiteurs de leur site web et à les transformer en prospects de qualité. Occupe la première place dans la galerie des partenaires de Google Analytics !

En savoir plus sur Leadfeeder

I began using this software after searching for ways to capitalise website traffic. It allowed me to better understand my audience, and give my sales team better leads.

Clearly some of the leads ended up on my site by accident.

Leadfeeder - Notes

4,0

Leadfeeder a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 105 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Leadfeeder ?

Pierre
Graphiste (France)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés

Leadfeeder, en apprendre plus sur le trafic de son site web !

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

- Leadfeeder en complément de Google Analytics permet d'avoir accès à des données sur les visiteurs de notre site et par la suite d'adapté celui-ci.- Leadfeeder nous aide à mieux cerner notre publique et adapter notre offre

- Le prix de l'abonnement est pour moi trop élevé la version premium est à 139€ ce qui représente pas loin de 1700€ par an.

Svetla
Svetla
Marketing manager (Bulgarie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Find out what companies are visiting your website, and turn that on in seconds

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Leadfeeder allows to see in a very easy manner what visits you are getting from employees in your potential customer companies, and eventually reach out to them if there is a strong interest identified

The ease of integration, the loads of information available for each lead and the ability to integrate with Zapier, so you can customize the output, send it to slack or other tools

So far works great and there's nothing missing or difficult to use

Robert
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

An excellent product to increase our marketing output

Commentaires : The process was extremely easy. From the moment I set up the trial I never had a problem getting an answer to any questions or issues that I had. Additionally, the integration with my crm couldn't have been easier. It was point and click.

The ease of use. This program is very intuitive to use. Additionally I like how robust the custom feeds feature is. I can set up any number of feeds from repeat visitors to how they actually came to our website (google cpc, bing cpc, organic, etc.)

As of right now there is nothing that I do not like about this software. I can not begin to emphasize how easy this program is to use.

Ismaël
Ismaël
Free-lance (Guinée)
Design, 2-10 employés

Marketing Tool

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Good in general and very successful in marketing

The software is simple and effective above all easy to use

I find the software a bit pricey on the premium plan

Manager Demand Generation (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

Worthless tool, unethical renewal process

1,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : eadfeeder is a useless tool and a bad company. If you are considering getting this tool, read on. First, this tool is nothing great. It delivers company IP information from a tracking cookie. This information isn’t that useful. Marketers..focus on retargeting and remarketing. There are several tools that have features doing what Leadfeeder does. Hubspot, Zoominfo to name two. Look into. Regarding contracts. Leadfeeder charges $12k per year. Why anyone would lock into a year for this tool I will never understand. Leadfeeder’s auto-renewal process is why you should really avoid this tool. You must cancel 30 days prior to the renewal date. I never heard anything from our CS person leading up to this renewal date. They intentionally keep a low profile, hoping you miss this ($12k) renewal date. But when they need their invoice paid, they emerge from the shadows. Our CS person aggressively hounded users via email and Linkedin to get the invoice paid. When I asked what happens if someone doesn’t pay an invoice after missing renewal date, she said it goes to the “next escalation point” which she admitted was collections. Our invoice was accidently paid (even after I had canceled subscription on the website). After LF got their money they disappeared again, my CS contact avoiding my emails. All they care about over at Leadfeeder is getting paid. In conclusion—worthless tool, year contract, shady auto renewal with a collection agency to enforce, awful customer service.

Nothing. It's just not a good tool. Company IP info has no real value. Other tools deliver company IP information as a feature.

The auto-renewal policy is borderline illegal

João Pedro
João Pedro
Marketing Ops (Portugal)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

A pretty good tool for buyer intent

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Leadfeeder it's a pretty nice tool if you need to know some intent data from your visitors, it's not the best but it gives you a lot anyway.

It could be a bit better in detecting more intent data from more sources

Karen
Senior Marketing Manager (Corée du Sud)

Alternatives envisagées :

Beyond traditional analytics - the best tool to see which content is

Leadfeeder lets you see the specific pages that companies visited. This has been proven extremely valuable to our team who can now gauge which type of content is performing the best. We can track user/company behavior as they move through our website. We can also see for how long they stayed on a certain page and where they came from (direct, referral, google, etc.).

Pricing gets a little tricky when you have multiple domains under just one company. Additionally, due to a change in Google Analytics’ privacy policy there were some changes to Leadfeeder too.

Sales Manager (Pologne)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Nice tool for Sales and Marketing

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It is a good experience, but the solution has limitations and should not be seen as the only source of lead generation.

I like the possibility to track activities and time spent on the website by potential companies (not contacts).

I think sometimes it shows inaccurate data. When I visit our corporate website from a co-work space I am shown in the Leadfeeder as the medical company, which is located few blocks away.

Anthony
Anthony
Advisor (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Our secret sales weapon!!

Leadfeeder provides accurate data of visitors to our site. I really enjoy understanding the user's behavior across all of our content. The Hubspot integration is vital for our sales team. I usually start with reaching out on LinkedIn to leadership at the prospects we see.

Can't think of anything!! Keep on improving what you already have.

Saagar
Designer + Martech (Espagne)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Amazing to understand user intent

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great purchase overall and has brought tons of value across the organisation

Easy to use, user friendly, plug and play style of software

Would like more integrations and analytics options

Cédric
Marketing and communication (Burkina Faso)
Banque, 201-500 employés

Good marketing performance software

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Good software for marketing businesses

It is a good software to increase our marketing performance. It is easy to use and with an intuitive program the flow functionality is remarkable customize

Nothing as disadvantages but more improvement and integration would be really nice

Henrik
Chief Commercial Officer (Danemark)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Leadfeeder is a great tool for lead generation

Commentaires : We are using Leadfeeder to see which potential customers are visiting our website. We are a B2B niche market company and we sell our products all over the world. It is really helpful to see what potential customers are visiting our website so we can direct our sales to highly potential leads. It is also nice to see who is visiting our website as a follow up on exhibitions, campaigns etc. We also like the overview per customer that Leadfeeder deliver, so we are able to see the full history of their visits to our website. Would of course love to see what person has visited our website, but maybe one day .....

Simplicity, easy to install, full overview of history per customer

There has been periods with a lot of SPAM, but it has improved a lot

il y a 6 ans

Hi Henrik, thanks for your review! We have improved our filtering for non-companies and we're glad to hear it's working for you!

Abhisek
Senior Manager, Product Strategy (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Very helpful in tracking inbound website visitors and timely reaching out

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very satisfied with visit quality and leads quality.

Most impactful feature was the ability to customize website visitors and leads according to our ideal customer profile and according to the pages they have viewed. The product was easy to use and integrable with Salesforce and many other platforms.

If the visit is on a single page, dwell time is considered 0 - so if that can be improved, wherein we know how long a page was visited if the visit was only on a single page, that would be helpful

William
Self (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool for seeing who was on your website

Commentaires : Tracking who visits my website

Very easy integration into website. Easy reporting. Tons of offers for customer support.

Somewhat pricey for small companies that get a lot of visitors but are only concerned with a few of them.

Giulia
Inside Sales (Italie)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

The best choice

Commentaires : Getting qualified sales leads has always been a challenge and a loss of time: you keep contacting people without having the idea whether or not they're interested in your service. This was my daily situation before the discovering of leadfeeder. Now it's simply the first page i read every morning and i couldn't be more satisfied.

Very easy to use, perfect integration with Pipedrive and Mailchimp

Ken
VP Sales (Canada)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Easy to use

Commentaires : Better information as to whom is visiting our website

Nice interface. What I like most is that it shows all pages viewed and how long a company was viewing each page.

I believe it doesn't pick up every site visitor? I've had a couple companies reach out to us and there was no listing in leadfeeder that showed the company came to our site. I have no definitive proof of this, but it seems like it's missing a few. It could also be that the individual was not working at their office as it seems it only tracks corporate IP addresses. Personal IP addresses would be of little value anyways as it would be the IP of the service provider .

William
Director of Airport Solutions (France)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 11-50 employés

Nothing short of exceptional! The information gathered has already proven invaluable.

The ability to see who, when and where visitors are to our site. We are able to see a correlation between our endeavors and the traffic coming back in. Customer service! Leadfeeder has a deep commitment to sharing knowledge and helping us on the customer side quickly and always with a positive goal in mind.

It is the same as most, we want more! While we get a good view into what companies are coming and a limited view of the contacts, we would like to go deeper. I think this will begin happening more and more as the system learns our site.

Samuel
Marketing Executive (R.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Excellent Lead Sourcing Tool

Commentaires : I find Leadfeeder a very useful as tool to assist in gaining leads to pass on to our sales team. We don't get a huge amount of realistic opportunities, but when one does come through, that's all it takes to make worth using this tool.

Captures the names of businesses that have visited our website.

Doesn't always filter out spam.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Samuel, We are constantly improving our filtering so let's hope your data quality gets better soon. Thanks for the review!

Antonio Pedro Faria
Antonio Pedro Faria
Product Designer (Portugal)

Very Useful for Biz Dev

Commentaires : I wanted to better understand my website audience. It allowed me to do that.

The trial version is very limited but that is to be expected given the quality of the service as a whole.

Keith
Keith
CMO / CPO (Suède)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Slick bit of software for the sales team

Leadfeeder snoops around on your website and sees what companies are visiting your site. Tie it into Zapier and then it can feed back into Mailchimp, Pipedrive, etc. You can also use it to prospect new leads as well.

No complaints, software works as intended and they'll send you email updates as well about who's been visiting your site.

Emir
Ceo (Finlande)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Good tool for prospecting

Commentaires : I have closed a sale theoug Leadfeeder lite. The issue I have with Leadfeeder is it probably won't recognize all of the companies that come to our website. However, it's very good for making a warm sales call. Considering of buying pro version once we start actively pushing content snd gather more visitors to the site. Another way how I am planning to use Leadfeeder is tigether with Adwords. It's pretty easy to track paid traffic visitors and make the call.

Working

Amount of leads shown

il y a 6 ans

Hi Emir, great to hear you are closing sales thanks to our tool! Thanks for the review!

Daniel
Sales Development Representative (É.-U.)

What a cool way to see who is on your site and hit them while they're hot!

Commentaires : I don't think there is much more that I would want out of this software. I think they have done a fantastic job!

I love the ability to see who is on our site, and capture some info on them. This gives my team a group to go after, knowing that there was interest, and makes them warm leads.

Faris
Risk management trainee (R.-U.)

User friendly, has the functionalities I need.

That it has some details of the company that visit my website such as the number of employees and visit length etc.

Sometimes the information on the company is missing or does not concur with what I find on LinkedIn such as the number of employees.

Cecilia
Marketing manager (Suède)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Marketing manager

Commentaires : Great way to get an overview of leads. Easy tools for segmentation of target groups, assigning correct leads to our sale team. Very effective and helpful support. I spend a few minutes every morning, that's all it takes - conclusion: time effective, easy, user-friendly and with great functionality

easy great overview a good way to do segmentations

I wish it broke down the potential company contacts better, such as weeding out the HR person at the company that visited the website

Glenn
CEO (Suède)

Really impressed and it was a no-brainer to go on from the trial to a subscription!

The information which ones, when and how that visits our website is extremely valuable to us. I also like the ease of use as well as the GUI. Integration with Pipedrive is also very smooth.