Avis clients sur GoReminders

En savoir plus sur GoReminders

Réduisez le nombre de non-présentations, impressionnez vos clients à l'aide de simples rappels de rendez-vous par SMS et e-mail, etc. Version d'essai gratuite, pas besoin de carte de crédit.

En savoir plus sur GoReminders

I love that the interface is easy to learn and understand.

The templates were a little tricky to master at first.

GoReminders - Notes

4,9

GoReminders a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 51 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GoReminders ?

Partner (É.-U.)

Great product for the cost! Makes life so much easier and customer service is excellent .

No more reminder phone calls. Saves on staff time plus customers like receiving a text vs. phone call.

We thought it might not customize to our industry well but it's very flexible and did just fine. Features to describe the appointment and length are greatly appreciated.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Linda, Thanks for your review! We are pleased that GoReminders is working flawlessly for your company. We pride ourselves on the flexibility of GoReminders. Any Feedback is greatly appreciated as our main focus is to constantly improve :) Did you know that in your Settings you can specify the default appointment length, and you can setup all of your services? That way your correct appointment length will be pre-filled when you go to setup an appointment, and you can specify what service the appointment is for, which can help customize your reminders even further! Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Craig
General Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

GoReminder Review

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Our overall experience with GoReminders is Great. It seems like each month they are adding new features that helps us save even more time and money. Also, the online customer service is excellent.

The Feature that we liked most about GoReminder is the automated text & email appointment reminders which helped us to increase revenue and free up time

The software is great, but we would love to be able to call customer services over the telephone. I think this would place them above all the rest!

il y a 4 mois

Thanks for taking the time to write this amazing review! We're thrilled to know that GoReminders has helped you save time and money while increasing your revenue. In addition to improving the GoReminders platform, we remain committed to investing in customer support and will constantly strive to provide immediate assistance for your needs. Feel free to reach out if you have additional feedback. - Jocelle, Customer Support

Jamie
Front Desk (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Works

Daily use for appointment reminders. Enter name and phone number and receive email confirmation.

The appointment date should go to the next weekday.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jamie, Thank you so much for taking the time to give your review! We really appreciate your feedback. I am so sorry that you were not able to achieve the result you wanted with your appointment dates. I will follow up with you directly to get more details and to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you again for your review! -Oceana, Customer Support

Gabby
Groomer (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Love these guys!

Commentaires : We love [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the who Grreminders team! Every time I have a question, there's never a don't in my mind, I can ask and they will not only have an answer but a speedy response at that!

I love that GoReminders was a start up company the same time I started and they've continued to grow and benifit my ever growing business every step of the way!

Only wish we could add specific timing so customers could see how long we allot to be with them at scheduled appointments.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Gabby, Thank you for your amazing review! We are so thankful for your support and so happy that we've been able to help improve your business. You can create a custom field for Time Allotment that can also be used a tag in your reminder templates. We'll send you some additional details on how to set this up. Thanks again for your review. We greatly appreciate it! - Oceana, Customer Support

Renee
Office and Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

GoReminders helped us reduce our No-show rate and communicate easily with our patients

Commentaires : GoReminders has helped us to reduce our No-Shows and increase our rebooking rates. All our patients love the appointment reminders. We also use GoReminders to contact people who have missed appointments or need to reschedule and it's a super easy way to communicate and get those patients back on our books. We've been using it so long now its like second nature. Customer service is always really great, they even implemented a number of requests/suggests we had - which we thought was super :)

We've been using GoReminders for a while and found it very easy to use and set up. GoReminders is very flexible allowing us to create own messages and sequences. You can also easily go into calendar and update any appointments.

Unfortunately it does not integrate with our CRM which is more of an issue with the CRM than with GoReminders. The only thing we really have a complaint about is that if you are set up to send a sequence of reminders, it will only stop sending reminders if patients/customers/clients respond with R or Reschedule. However, its easy enough to go change the appointments or stop reminders in the calendar.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it's easy for you to use and setup, and that your patients love the reminders! Often that is the most important aspect! I understand what you're saying regarding your complaint, and we actually do have additional features for that which you may not be aware of. I'll reach out to you right now with info on those features. Let us know if anything ever comes up! Best, Noah, Customer Support

Amber
Salon Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

My Clients Love It

Commentaires : It has helped so much with no show appointments, and it something I don’t even have to think about now. My clients are constantly thanking me for using this service.

This software is so easy to use I was able to pick up on it right away. I was able to transfer all my clients over within a few minutes.

I truly don’t have any complaints about the software, anything I found along the way I brought up and was resolved within the day!

il y a 3 ans

Hi Amber, Thanks for your amazing review! We're glad that you find GoReminders so easy to use, and it's great that you're using our easy to reach customer support reps like myself to your advantage. -Noah, Customer Support

Jonathan
ND, acupuncturist (É.-U.)

healing essence review

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : very good, all are very helpful and friendly...on zooms seeing a face would make it a bit more personal...but its fine

makes my life easy, no more calling patients to remind...one place to schedule and communicate

i like most of it, perhaps adding a payment option and more clarity about getting reviews

il y a 4 mois

Thanks for taking the time to write this amazing review! In addition to improving the GoReminders platform, we remain committed to investing in customer support. Your feedback is highly important for us to improve our service. I will send you a message with more details about the Reviews Feature. Feel free to reach out if you have additional feedback. - Jocelle, Customer Support

Julie
Dog Groomer (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Pays for itself!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I’ve been a very happy customer for several years! The service pays for itself by eliminating no show appointments. I will happily continue to use GoReminders! Very affordable and does exactly what I need with ease.

It reminds my customers of their upcoming appointment which eliminates no shows and saves me money!

Once in awhile a customer won’t receive their reminder which is most likely due to the cell service carrier.

il y a 5 mois

This is an awesome feedback! We are so pleased to know how GoReminders helped you eliminate no-shows and save money. We appreciate your continued business with GoReminders! - Jocelle, Customer Support

Jamie
Owner and Real Property Appraiser (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

The Best Way to Remind Clients of Appointments

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I use this product primarily to remind my clients of an upcoming appointment I have with them. It is easy to use. I like the options it gives me to text or email the client. It has proved to be very reliable.

The thing I like most about this product is its ability to send a text or email to my clients to remind them of our appointment. It has saved me from traveling to the property only to find that the homeowner has forgotten about our appointment and needs to reschedule, which wastes a lot of time. This software is also very easy to use.

There's really nothing that I do not like about this software. It is awesome!

il y a 6 mois

We're so pleased to hear than GoReminders has saved you time and has been easy to use! Thanks again for the review. - Brittany, Customer Support

R.N. (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Our ONLINE Daytimer and scheduler.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

I use this both for my corporation and my personal life. To be honest, we could NOT do without it.... There are no more missed appointments, no more no shows, and no more getting busy and missing MD and dentist appointments for our family. I could NOT do without this program....

There is nothing that we don't like. It is easy to use and on the cell, the scheduler is always available...

il y a 6 mois

We're so pleased to hear that GoReminders has been so helpful in both your business and personal life! This review is amazing! Thanks so much. - Brittany, Customer Support

Treasurer (É.-U.)

Since we started using GoReminders our volunteers remember to show up for their scheduled shifts.

Commentaires : Eliminated the need for store managers to call their scheduled volunteers to make sure they remembered to come. If we can keep our thrift shop open, we make more sales which increases the donation we make to the agency we support, so everyone wins!

We use GoReminders to remind about 50 volunteers a week of their scheduled shifts at our nonprofit thrift shop, and it has eliminated our problem with no-shows which led to our inability to open the store for our customers. GoReminders is very easy to use, and it takes me about 20 minutes to set up an entire month's reminders. If someone's schedule changes during the month, and I need to edit which volunteer will be on a shift, it takes only seconds to make the change in GoReminders. All of the volunteers have expressed their thanks for this notification (we chose 2 days before) so they don't miss their shifts and can find a sub if needed.

I can't think of anything about it that is disagreeable. It's easy to use, takes little time, and has helped us keep our shop open every day.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Linda, Thank you for the superb review of GoReminders! We are glad that GoReminders has been efficient for your Thrift Shop :) If you ever have any issues, feel free to let us know and we'll work with you to solve them immediately! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Hanah
Freelance Writer (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple Reminder Website

Commentaires : I love reminder sites and appointment sites. I also love this type of software. If someone is looking for a quick site or software to quickly set up appointments this is it. If they are looking for something advanced they may be a bit disappointed. This helped me get my jobs done and help me figure out what to do for each client. I was able to put information in the appointment setup tab area.

I can create a new appointment for my clients with no hassle. I love how I have the option to put the phone number of the client or I can put the email address of the client. I also love how the calendar is exactly in the area it needs to be when I am setting up an appointment for a client. It’s not confusing to figure it out and you get great deals with this service. I love how I can set reminder templates and I don’t have to keep going back to create new ones. I also love how the customer service chat is constantly available and you can contact someone quickly to help you. There is also an area which makes things easier to put together. There is an area where you can customize the customer's name and you can input it without an issue.

I dislike how every single time I log in. There are chat buttons popping up and memos. I know they are trying to show that they care, but it can be a bit annoying. I don't like it. I wish it was smaller or at the bottom. Also, I wish the deals were better. They are okay, but this is a good program. It needs better deals.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Hanah, Thanks for your positive review! We're so happy to reduce the amount of hassle in your business. We pride our self on our simplicity and value, and you seem to be benefiting from both :) Thank you for your feedback about our chat/support messages. You are correct, we just want our users to always know that we are available to help should anything come up. If you'd like a better deal, you can save 20% by switching to yearly billing! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Karyn
Massage therapist (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Great reliable app, easy to use

Commentaires : I have less incidents of clients forgetting to turn up (although it does still happen occasionally).

This is so easy to use and has reduced the amount of client no-shows considerably.

As a home based therapist I am on the lowest plan which suits my business. I have thought about upgrading to get the extra features but it is a big jump cost wise, so I stay on the lower one.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Karyn, First, I'd like to thank you for your wonderful review! I'm so happy to hear that our reminders have considerably reduced the number of no-shows you used to have for your appointments. I'll pass along your additional feedback about the cost of our plans to our team for consideration. Thank you again for taking the time to review our product! - Oceana, Customer Support

Beth
Assistant Office Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Time Saver

Commentaires : Overall, I would recommend this program for those with busy schedules that was the ease of sending reminders that need confirmations prior to securing the date and time. My clients appreciate the reminders and not taking up much of their time to do so.

GoReminders saves me and the consumer time spent on phone calls. In this modern society, text and email can verify appointments quickly and efficiently without interrupting someone's day. It is easy to use and the ability to create multiple templates is very nice.

My suggestion for this software would be an option to cancel appointment. As of now, the options are to reschedule to Confirm. To reschedule, I have to reach out to the client who may have just wanted to cancel and now we play phone tag wasting valuable time. I also have come across clients that wish to hold conversations through the text system and it isn't as easy to reply back to them. I have to open a new text to respond in stead of having that option when they leave comments.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Beth, Thanks for your great and detailed review of GoReminders! We're happy to be able to save you time and effort in your business. To help with the "Cancel" issue that you're having, you can simply ask your customers to reply with "Cancel" for any appointment that they'd like to cancel. Then when you see that message, you'll know that they would just like to cancel. Let us know if you have any questions! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Natasha
Therapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Appointment Setting at its best!!

Commentaires : My clients now confirm appointments or reschedule and I can easily rebook or utilize their time slot for another client. I’m not losing revenue and I can see more clients.

User friendly, I can schedule an appointment with my client before they leave their session or over the phone while discussing openings. Easy tabs to navigate the system, I can find what I’m looking for without reading an instruction book.

I had to get accustomed to the site but it’s very user friendly.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Natasha, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad that you are finding our site user-friendly and helpful with booking appointments for your clients. We definitely strive to make our site features as easy as possible to use. I'll be sure to share your review with our product team. They will be thrilled to hear how pleased you are with our service! Thank you again for your feedback. -Oceana, Customer Support

Manager (É.-U.)

Great product

Commentaires : It solves our problem having to call all of our customers the day before to remind them of their appointments. Saves us alot of time. Also the customer support is great and very accommodating when we ran short of some reminders. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great in resolving this for us.

This software is very easy and simple to use. Very easy to show your staffs on how to input the reminders and having both options to either text or email the customer automatically. It's perfect for what we need to use it for.

We had no issues with the software at all.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for your kind words about our service and customer support. I'm so glad that GoReminders has been easy to use for you and your staff as well as saving you a lot of time with our text and email reminders. We greatly appreciate your feedback and support! Thank you again for your review. - Oceana, Customer Support

Lari
Owner of Spirit Gallery Tattoo (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 11-50 employés

Best we have used

Commentaires : It’s ok

I like all the basic features I wish they would add a few things

I can not assign each person a color so you can see at a glance, also I wish each person ad there own login, so I can see who books or does anything. I wish when ppl need to rebook it would send a text asking them when they would like to rebook.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your review of GoReminders! We're so happy that GoReminders is working out for your business. I'd like to find out more about what you're looking for regarding the colors and other items I'll reach out to you directly right now so we can discuss. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Wendy
Supervisor (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

excellent product

Commentaires : Our cancellations and 'no show' appointments have been significantly reduced.

We have found it easy to use the program after the initial setup

Some of our consumers don't like getting two reminders. It would be nice if we could choose how many reminders each of the consumers get.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Wendy, Thanks for your review of GoReminders! We're so happy that GoReminders is so easy for you to use, and that it has helped your business by decreasing no shows. You can actually customize how many reminders each customer gets by using our Message Sequences feature. I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you're aware of that feature. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Dawn
Owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy to Use Automated Reminder Tool

Commentaires : Overall this tool did exactly what I needed- sent out reminders to clients and allowed them to confirm with me that they were still in need of my services. Great product, very easy to use, and does exactly what it's supposed to.

This tool is extremely easy to use. Simply set up the appointments you need reminders sent out for, personalize when the reminders need to be sent, and then let the tool do its thing. I like that I can personalize the reminders for my needs and it saves me a lot of time, while keeping clients engaged and happy.

I do wish there was a way I could integrate this app with another appointment-creating tool that I use. It'd be nice to be able to link the two so I could automatically have personalized reminders created as soon as I book the appointment.

il y a 2 ans

We're so thrilled that you enjoyed trying out GoReminders and that you found so many of our features useful for your business and to keep your clients so satisfied! We also wanted to let you know that GoReminders has Zapier integration support so if another booking or scheduling software you were using also has Zapier support, you can sync your client information from that software to GoReminders to make scheduling appointments and setting up reminders even easier. We'll pass along your comments to our development team for further review and if we include your feature request in a future release, we'll send you an email. Thank you again for taking the time to leave your review and for your support! - Oceana, Customer Support

Leanne E.
Leanne E.
Chief Executive Officer (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement

Great product. So far, the best SMS Texting system I've found for my business.

I like that I can have my clients reminded about appointments at 2 different pre-appointment times. We use 4 days ahead of time and 2 hours ahead of time. I like the point-and-click calendar and time scroll settings.

I don't like the fact that I can't have the same reminder sent to more than one person at a time. For example, I have a client who's parents are divorced, but they both need to be sent reminders; so, I have to set up 2 separate reminders for the same client.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Leanne, Thank you for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that we're the best texting system that you have found! It sounds like you set up your reminder schedule in a great way! We hear what you are saying about group appointments, and I have forwarded your review with this feedback to the product team. We always take our customers' feedback seriously, and you are helping shape the future of GoReminders. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Nancy
Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Very Effective Appointment Scheduler

It has caused a drastic decrease in no shows for appointments.

Would like to schedule other frequency of reminders.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Nancy, First of all, thanks so much for your kind feedback about how effective GoReminders is at appointment scheduling, and for taking the time to post a review. I'm ecstatic to hear that your appointment no-show rate has been drastically reduced! You mentioned wanting to control the frequency of reminders, so I wanted to make sure you're aware that in GoReminders you can customize the timing and frequency. I'm going to follow up with you directly to get more details and I'll make sure any of your remaining questions get answered! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Kathryn
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Great Product, Easy to Use

Commentaires : We started using GoReminders in an attempt to cut down on the number of clients who did not show up for their appointments. We have not seen a huge improvement in those numbers but everyone likes the convenience of it.

It is very user friendly, and it is very easy to set up.

The templates were a little tricky to master at first. But overall no complaints.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it was easy for you to setup, and that you figured out how to master the templates! Let us know if you have any thoughts as to what would have made that easier for you. Let us know if anything ever comes up! Best, Noah, Customer Support

Brian
service manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Go Reminders the review

Commentaires : great addition and customers like it

I like that it is very easy to use and it does save information so next time input - it pulls it up

It all is good it would be nice if you could add notes to reminders to customers and it also would be nice if it transferred from our scheduler to reminders but that's a software issue with scheduler more than anything

il y a 3 ans

Hi Brian, Thanks for your great review! So happy to hear that you find GoReminders so easy to use, and that you're taking advantage of our auto-fill functionality. Did you know that you can add notes in reminders for your customers? That's part of our custom message functionality when creating a new appointment, or editing an existing one. I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you see that option. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Barbara Jean
CEO (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Cuts down on no shows!

Commentaires : Reminding our clients of their appointment via text has saved us from many no shows. No shows cost us money. The texts have really helped to save us.

GoReminders has been invaluable helping us cut down on no shows. That saves us money!

Nothing! It's great! We've never had any issues at all.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for your review! We love that GoReminders is so valuable to your business. It gives us great pleasure to help you cut out no shows and therefore save you money. -Noah, Customer Support

Kay
Agent (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Quick and Simple Text Messages

The ease of setting up new reminders. We like that is saves our contacts for future appointments. The ease clients have of responding to the messages.

Only have the ability to have message texted one day in advance.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your review of GoReminders! I'm so happy that GoReminders is so easy for you to use for setting up appointments and reminders. Ease of use is one of our main goals, and it appears that you are benefitting from that :) You can completely customize the reminder schedule! I'll reach out to you directly right now to make sure you're aware of that feature. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support