15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur WatchGuard Firebox

En savoir plus sur WatchGuard Firebox

Plateforme de sécurité réseau tout-en-un performante.

En savoir plus sur WatchGuard Firebox

Easy to use interface, good selections of options.

It can be difficult to configure if you do not understand networking, ports, and IP addresses.

WatchGuard Firebox - Notes

WatchGuard Firebox a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 330 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé WatchGuard Firebox ?

Mohcine
IT Technicien (Canada)
Réseaux informatiques, 2–10 employés

Une solution de sécurité solide et abordable

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Ce que j’aime le plus chez WatchGuard Firebox, c’est sa gamme de fonctionnalités à un prix compétitif. Sa facilité d’utilisation, sa fiabilité et sa protection de sécurité complète sont également des points forts. De plus, l’installation et la configuration sont simples et le support est excellent.

Ce que j’aime le moins chez WatchGuard Firebox, c’est que la configuration peut être un peu complexe pour les administrateurs et les paramètres des modules de sécurité sont assez limités. Cependant, ces petits inconvénients sont compensés par les nombreux avantages de ce produit.

Immobilier, 51–200 employés

I Trust WatchGuard Firefox

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : After using it for 11 years, I cannot be happier than I am with WatchGuard Firebox. I cannot praise the product enough.

Choosing the right model is easy when comparing datasheets. Choosing from simple subscription options with bundled solutions makes the choices easy offering great protection at a fraction of competitors. The built in and easy to setup VPN, along with Site to Site VPN's, and a basket full of security options makes the choice clear.

There was a bit of a learning curve in the beginning when I started using Firebox devices in 2012. Taking WatchGuard training and becoming certified helped tremendously with learning how to take full advantage of the fireboxes capabilities.

Alejandro Ramon
ENGINER (République dominicaine)
Agriculture, 51–200 employés

My Watchguard experience.

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Watchguard has been our best ally in helping us defend and take care of our infrastructure, whenever we need its help it responds as quickly as possible, I always find a way to do what I need.

Watchguard is in my eyes and experience the most effective next generation firewall at the perimeter level, easy to use, the fastest security signature I have seen, all its characteristics and its usefulness are applied 100*100

I don't have any complaints, every time watchguars response me with the best solution.

MANU
IT MANAGER (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

watchguard

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

easy to use and desktop software and configure

support is not up to par. for example opened up the ticket expecting someone to call but not answer in the ticket

Ted
Information Systems Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Quality Product That Allows Peace of Mind

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : As described above. I love the product and am very thankful to have such a great security option.

In my opinion, the security of this product stands out more than anything. Once properly set up, it creates a peace of mind that we've taken another step in the right direction for our security needs.

I can't say there is anything that I don't like about WatchGuard Firebox. I will be honest, at first, the cost related to it I thought was a little high, but once I noticed everything that it does, that cost is nothing compared to everything it does and protects. That to me makes it worth more than it's weight in gold. So much so, I have installed one in each of my office locations.

Hugo
IT Chief (Mexique)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51–200 employés

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It is a great product, with a great pool of features.

Most products in the market offer about the same features, we'd like from WGF its web interfase and simplicity of use.

Really it is not a issue, but some interfase minor miss-usability such as NetWorkDiscovery... it would be nice to feature some thing like, Discover Network devices and click a device to manage it like adding its MAC to the Reservation Pool or view its current connections... I mean to integrate all this information a funcionalities that today are all of them in different screens or menus

Mike
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best product on the market for this sector.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I like them and due to their ease of use will continue to do this. I have used these for about 22 years and as long as you update them and keep the hardware current I have yet to have a break in.

Ease of use...ease of upgrading and transferring custom settings. I was able to update to a new model and transfer my settings in 5 minutes.

I wish the EOL was a longer period of time. WatchGuard EOL's are short and I know the hardware is not EOL and would work fine for a longer period. They limit it with software. which I wish they would not do.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Firewall for Systemadministrators

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Its Ease of Use. Its simple to understand, very intuitive, and very easy to explain

not being able to edit the Protocol of a policy after its been created

Director (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2–10 employés

Watch Guard FireBox review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I like this produce due to how well it design and last. Features are great for the purpose of the needs. Nice job.

Ease of use and it works. Have lots of great features all built-in. Great for small size company with mostly everything bundle.

Some policy management and troubleshooting can be a bit challenging.

James
Professional Services Manager (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A firewall you can trust

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Ease of setup of the products allowing us to secure our customers network security in minutes.

High Availability capability takes some time to setup.

Dave
Systems Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Advanced Network Protections with WatchGuard

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great support and many articles you can reference for troubleshooting.

Using the GUI to setup and order network policies.

The setup an be pretty complex at times.

Earl
IT Director (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 51–200 employés

Firebox features & reliability

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : EXCELLENT! Once I understood how to set up the boxes, it was easy to maintain the Corporate network. I set up the Firewalls with minimum effort, and added more later to refine the security for the company. I've set up others, and while they are easier, the Fireboxes have all the features you would ever need to protect your environment.

The ease of which I can set it up, the VPN reliability, Speed that it works at. It saved us through the Pandemic. We have been using Watchguard products since 2009, and rely on them 100%. They're simply outstanding for what they are.

The manual is about 2000 pages and took me about a month to absorb, but once I finished, I know much more than I ever knew about security, and setting up Corporate tunnels and VPN's.

Ian
Sys admin (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 51–200 employés

WatchGuard Support

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Great! Support is very very helpful. They reach out within minutes most of the time.

Support is amazing. Very quick to assist as well as go above and beyond what they normally do.

The Alias use. It is complicated and difficult to train users/techs. After they understand that process it is very easy.

Long Yin
plumber (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

WatchGuard firewall, highly recommended

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Affordable price, it is good enough for small business.

Simple and easy to use Fast boot up time Simple licensing structure for subscription features

lack of feature or limitation comparing with others, e.g. multi VRF, multi system (context), support of NAT and SSL decryption even in bridge mode ...

Adnan
Head Of Information Technology (R.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Simple, pragmatic network security device

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Excellent support received

Easy to deploy, use and manage is the key feature of WatchGuard with built-in IDS7 IPS functions

Pricing needs to be gathered from scattered distrubutors

Wes
Meubles, 11–50 employés

Very good firewall for the money

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall I am happy with the product and will continue to use them into the future.

The firebox is easy to deploy and configure, easy to support and comes at a good price point. The hardware is reliable and dependable.

The only issue I have with the WatchGuard Firebox is setting up Multicast routing across VLANs, but I am working with support on this.

Raphael
Principal Technologist (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

WG is truly a mixed bag

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Same as above, really. They’re a bit more expensive than some of the competition, like Sonicwall and Fortinet, but build quality is outstanding. The support experience is derisory.

These appliances are well built and last a long time. There is also a high aesthetic appeal because of the bright red coloring.

WG technical does and always has left a lot to be desired and I’ve been a partner for ~16 years, so I know what I’m talking about here. They take longer than they should to get back to you and “solutions” are half-baked and agents are often not very warm and inviting. The support experience feels rushed.

Adam
IT Manager (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Effective Firewall Solution

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : They have been up and running for many years. Vulnerability tests have shown how effective they are.

Simple to set up and administer with great customer support. Initial setup was straight forward. Web interface is fine as is the System Manager Windows application.

The full security package is a little expensive for a small company like ours. System Manager is Windows only and we are a Mac based company.

khazell
Technology Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Set it and forget it

5,0 il y a 6 mois

I have been using WatchGuard for 25 years and it is quit possibly the most stable device on my network. We are a School and nowadays we are tasks with taking care of anything with a plug. So having a product like watch guard that requires little to no maintenance is wonderful.

I don't have one. The product just works.

Martin
Head of IT (R.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

Veracity uses Watchguard

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Easy to use, rebuild and configure for small to medium businesses, the documentation could do with a bit of a clean up for trying to find stuff Google tends to be better as searching the documentation than there own system or the navigation in the docs.

WatchGuard has a very simple to use Web Control panel and allows for advanced configurations in a relatively easy to understand manner.

Site to Site VPN for Watchguards seems to be a proprietary system that does a lot of configuration for you so not being able to manage as easily as just building your own Site-to-Site links using known technologies

Scott
operations manager (Canada)

Happy Customer and Partner

5,0 l’année dernière

We have been happy using watchguard and a happy partner for more than 5 years. It has been a solid product with only 1 or 2 failures and both of those were related to power not hardware.

I feel that some of there content filtering and blocking is lacking. We have a couple of edge case customers that want really restrictive filtering. the block all approach these customers take does get difficult in the WatchGuard. There are solutions that do make this better. especially since you cant import/export these rules.

William
Network and Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201–500 employés

Powerful Feature Rich Firewall for SMB Budgets

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Watchguard Firebox has been a reliable NGFW solution with client VPNs, Connecting Proxying and a rich, robust, and useful feature set.

The interface is intuitive with a network background to configure and track down any traffic errors. Really happy with the Anti-Spam feature and the customization options.

Would have liked more agile reporting regarding the Proxies and SMTP Proxy in particular to be able to do something quickly like verify 'missing' email messages were delivered through the firewall.

Brian
Director of IT (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501–1 000 employés

WatchGuard Technologies Firebox

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They are great to work with. The Firebox is a solid piece of equipment with little to no issues, ever. It just works!

The ease of installing the firebox is outstanding. The interface makes it easy to visualize what you are doing and what needs to be accomplished. It leaves no doubt as to what your policies are doing.

Sometimes support is hard to get a hold of. When you get them, they escalate quickly if needed and get you an answer. It's not a huge deal. They are always great to work with, and are well-versed in all the products. They will have an answer for you!

james
technical director (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

A firewall that can work for anyone

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : A very positive experience spanning over a decade whereby the important core product still remains the same config just with added value over time. We hope they retain the policy manager software as this is almost essential for version control and offline prepping of configs which we all love.

The feature set is obtainable even for the smallest business. They have realised that for an MSP, having a single product range which can work in all environments is essential. The devices are intuitive, simple to setup and very easy to monitor traffic.

The requirement to reboot to install firmware updates and of course this also means its not automated. This is virtually mitigated in HA setups, however this doesn't suit smaller deployments.

Alexander
Chairman (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Good value and competent system

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, our experience has been excellent

It works like an enterprise system and gives us confidence that our system is secure while operating in a worry free way. With MFA Authpoint as a companion, to the appliance, we cannot think of any better protection other than e-mail training which we also do.

We had problems in deploying but once done everything worked fine.