15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Kajabi

Kajabi est une plateforme de content marketing qui aide à vendre facilement du contenu en ligne avec tous les outils nécessaires réunis sous un même toit.

En savoir plus sur Kajabi

Avantages :

Especially in regards to courses and making the most out of your customer relationships. It's user friendly, and allows your courses to look very professional.

Inconvénients :

The price is what really hurts my heart and my pocketbook.

Kajabi - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,0
Service client
4,1
Fonctionnalités
4,1
Rapport qualité-prix
3,7

Probabilité de recommander le produit

7,2/10

Kajabi a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 172 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Kajabi ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (172)

Chris
Chris
Marketing mangement (Côte d’Ivoire)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

critique de l'application Kajabi

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : avec kajabi j'ai débuté avec le marketing sous intervention de mon maitre de stage

Avantages :

la fonctionnalité de stratégie de marketing et surtout celle de emails personnalisable avec la quelle je peux être en contacte avec tout les clients.

Inconvénients :

la plateforme est très couteux a mon gouts donc j'ai préfère

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
GSM (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Kajabi marketing

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Avantages :

C'est une application géniale, facile à utiliser pour créer des pages et une conception simple

Inconvénients :

Bien qu'il soit bon je pense que l'application est très coûteux

Rached
Cadre (Tunisie)
Matériel informatique, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel utile

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

C'est une plate-forme exhaustive qui offre des fonctionnalités telles que l'accès aux statistiques, la création d'entonnoirs, le marketing par e-mail et une conception aisée de pages de destination.

Inconvénients :

Je trouve que le prix est élevé par rapport à ses concurrents

Estelle
Estelle
Responsable de vente (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Bon pour les entreprises en ligne

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

C’est très bon logiciel permettant la diffusion des cours en ligne avec une autorisation intégrée et une réduction de temps.

Inconvénients :

le seul problème est que les débutants ont souvent du mal à avoir la main d’utilisation.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
E-learning, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

LOTS of Features

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We host our courses on Kajabi and use it for some landing pages. We also run most of our checkouts through Kajabi.

Avantages :

Kajabi sells itself as the one home for your whole business - websites, courses, checkout, membership, landing pages, email. And all those features are pretty decent. Not best in class, but pretty good. They also work to make things better. They just totally remade the page editor. Then emails. Now sites are next, and a revision of memberships is probably coming soon. They really are making it better all the time.

Inconvénients :

Right now, it seems (based on feedback in the official Facebook group) that email deliverability isn't the best right now (but being worked on). You run into some constraints when you work entirely inside Kajabi, but if you embrace those limitations, it really does free you up to do your work and get on with running your business.

Mohammed
Owner (Canada)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The Rolls Royce of Online Course Delivery

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : While Kajabi will position and advertise itself as the "one and only platform you need" its expertise is what it started out with, which is online course delivery. Since it has introduced email marketing, checkouts, landing pages, website builder, membership programs and I believe in podcast hosting, but all of that is pretty basic and while it does the job, you are better served using other options. That being said, when it comes to hosting online courses, and wanting to share your expertise with your audience, no one does it better. Kajabi is more expensive feature for feature when it comes to what else is out there, but Kajabi does it the best and it's worth the premium. I have no intention of switching to anything else. It hosts my demo classes, free classes, full out programs and has helped me in growing my business. My clients love the ease of use, layouts, and of course the Kajabi Mobile App.

Avantages :

Kajabi hands down is the best of the best. The different templates, organization and layout of content makes for easy user consumption.

Inconvénients :

Could do better with landing pages, checkouts, and membership programs.

Sarah
Sarah
Founder (Australie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis
Source : GetApp

Beware! Nightmarish Experience with KAJABI

1,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : This company's unethical behavior and lack of integrity are utterly disgraceful. They have shown a complete disregard for their customers and failed to fulfill their contractual obligations. It is evident that their primary concern is making a quick buck rather than providing quality services.I strongly caution anyone considering working with kajabi to reconsider. Save yourself the headache, frustration, and financial loss by looking elsewhere for a reliable and trustworthy software company. It is regrettable that I fell victim to their deceitful practices, but I hope others can learn from my mistake.In conclusion, my experience with kajabi has been nothing short of a nightmare. They have not only failed to deliver on their promises but also owe me a significant amount of money. Please take my warning seriously and avoid this company at all costs.

Avantages :

Unless you want to lose thousands of dollars there is nothing to like. Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ (0/5)Review:I feel obligated to share my horrendous experience with Kajabi. It has been an absolute nightmare dealing with them, and I strongly advise everyone to steer clear of this company.I engaged Kajabi for a project, and it turned out to be a colossal mistake. Not only did they fail to deliver on their promises, but they also owe me a significant amount of money, a staggering $4,000+!Their lack of professionalism and poor communication were evident from the beginning. The project was plagued with delays, missed deadlines, and countless excuses, leaving me frustrated and dissatisfied. I was constantly chasing them for updates, and when they did respond, it was always with vague, AI and unhelpful answers.To make matters worse, the software they eventually delivered was riddled with bugs and glitches. It was virtually unusable and fell far short of the promised functionality. The quality of their work was shockingly poor, indicating a complete disregard for their customers' satisfaction.When I tried to address these issues and request a refund, I was met with nothing but silence. They conveniently ignored my emails and phone calls, leaving me in the dark and feeling helpless. It has been over 18 months, and I am still fighting tooth and nail to get my hard-earned money back.This company's unethical behavior and lack of integrity are utterly disgraceful.

Inconvénients :

Their lack of professionalism and poor communication were evident from the beginning. The project was plagued with delays, missed deadlines, and countless excuses, leaving me frustrated and dissatisfied. I was constantly chasing them for updates, and when they did respond, it was always with vague, AI, automated email templates and unhelpful answers.To make matters worse, the software they eventually delivered was riddled with bugs and glitches. It was virtually unusable and fell far short of the promised functionality. The quality of their work was shockingly poor, indicating a complete disregard for their customers' satisfaction.When I tried to address these issues and request a refund, I was met with nothing but silence. They conveniently ignored my emails and phone calls, leaving me in the dark and feeling helpless. It has been over 18 months, and I am still fighting tooth and nail to get my hard-earned money back.

Simran
Product Manager (Canada)
E-learning, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Kajabi - ease of use

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

- Ease of use - Duplication feature for communication - metrics analysis

Inconvénients :

- Design features - The events page is hard to work with

Keri
Keri
Systems Manager (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

All-in-One business solution for memberships and course creators

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I love Kajabi. I was able to pick up on how Kajabi works pretty quickly and found it to be an intuitive product that is easy to use.

Avantages :

I love that with Kajabi, you have the ability to build all the basics in one location. You can create free content and publish via podcast, email marketing, blog, and website, and also have exclusive content, trainings, etc. behind the pay wall. It is all-in-one for basic use. A new online business owner can dive into Kajabi and have pretty much all the basic tools they need. I also love the automations built in to Kajabi.

Inconvénients :

The biggest con I have heard from others is pricing prior to a new business generating steady income. However, Kajabi occasionally offers longer than normal trials that can help business owners hit the ground running. In the big picture, it is more streamlined than and comparable to linking together other platform options to achieve all of the same services as Kajabi. Kajabi makes it simple, so the price seems well justified.

Maureen
Executive Director (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Better than most, but room for improvement

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I switched to Kajabi from Teachable. I was very unhappy with Teachable and did not have the time to create content on my own business website. I have created more than 10 separate products with this platform and at times it has a steep learning curve. The UI looks fantastic and very professional. I love how easy it is to add basic content to a product, but wish many of the menus talked to each other much better. The workflow is often very disjointed when creating a new product. I wish they would fix this aspect. If the flow was better and there were more in app capabilities for basic data analysis (e.g., assessment results without needed a separate download), that would be amazing.

Avantages :

I enjoy how easy it is to create, upload and organize content for a given product. I also like the progress monitoring capabilities.

Inconvénients :

I am incredibly frustrated by the assessment aspect of this platform. It is extremely limited. It is hard to see results from assessments and difficult to set them up. You have to create your assessment before you can add it to a course instead of creating it while you are working on a course. It is a completely different menu. It is also incredibly hard to get assessment results.

Joan
Founder (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great all in one platform for website and learning content management

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Avantages :

The website builder is great. I love the plug-and-play options and a suite of simple clean templates to choose from.

Inconvénients :

If you are a novice in the space you may find it challenging to know what to search for in Kajabi University. But once you locate the information, it is detailed and answers the question.

Scott Brandon
Scott Brandon
Founder (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Kajabi Rocks!

5,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

The ease of use to create pages and opt ins, and easy design.

Inconvénients :

The email and contacts CRM is pretty basic, but still does the job. If you want a higher end one you'd have to go separate, but I like that it works all together with my Kajabi system, so I'm happy for now.

Candice
Senior Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Great Product for Coaching Products

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Avantages :

I like that Kajabi continues to improve and grow the features of the platform on a daily basis. They value customer feedback a lot.

Inconvénients :

If a feature is lacking such as drop-down menus you have to send in an inquiry for the development team to consider and it could be over a year before this feature is added or updated if it didn't already exist.

John
John
Owner (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

So Much Easier Than WordPress

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I am amazed at how easy it is to create a decent looking website in minutes!

Avantages :

I am new to Kajabi. My wife just switched her website over from WordPress and I helped her with transferring a bunch of blog entries. I could not believe how much easier it is than WordPress. Everything is so user-friendly, the photos and videos upload and automatically compress, and the layout stays the same. You can't mess it up.

Inconvénients :

You can't customize the website as much as you can with WordPress but honestly, for what we do, it's not needed. It's also a little pricey but when you consider that you can run online programs (my wife does), host your website and blog, have emails, and more, it's really pretty reasonable.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis
Source : GetApp

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Currently testing/attempting to migrate/deploy all-in-one website + online education platform. 2/5

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Kajabi overpromises and under delivers.

Avantages :

It claims to have all the features to deploy an all-inclusive solution that encompasses online pressence, marketing, and online education.

Inconvénients :

The website builder is absolutely horrendous. The entire platform in general is very finicky and incredibly difficult to work with. I've worked in the space for over 10 years and it's by far the worst platform to work with. Even simple things like moving text blocks or uploading images in their wysiwyg builder are an abomination. I cannot recommend to anyone, especially at the price point they are asking.

Rebekah
Personal organizer (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A lot to be improved upon.

3,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

Kajabi is a platform that has the ability to do it all. I like that I can integrate email and online courses as well as the 24 hour chat customer service.

Inconvénients :

There is a lot that can be improved. The rules for dripping courses, the email setting and the ability to suspend email sequences, the ability to get better analytics on emails, track users, and the interface of the courses themselves can all be improved. I find that they are slow to implement change but do listen to user feedback. I found that even though the customer service is great, I needed a back end programmer to make the design do exactly what I wanted.

Sam
Course Creator (Émirats arabes unis)
E-learning, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Kajabi: The All-in-one E-learning Platform!

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Kajabi has offered me, all in only one platform, all what I need to run my e-learning business.

Avantages :

It's an amzing all-in-one tool which I use for my courses and memberships. Memberships work wonderfully in Kajabi.

Inconvénients :

The price can be expensive for newbies. But it is definitely worth it, you would only need Kajabi to run your whole business.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services financiers, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Makes running an online biz a breeze

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We're so happy to host our course and membership on Kajabi and will stay with them for years to come. So beautiful and clean looking.

Avantages :

Years ago when we started out, my husband was trying to build our website from scratch using Wordpress plugins. He was pulling all nighters and pulling his hair out...but still was falling behind deadlines and the site looked like crap. Enter stage left, Kajabi, and all our problems were solved. INSTANT profressionalism given to us from their fresh and clean layout and look.

Inconvénients :

The ONE con I've got is that they don't have any way for the community to really engage inside Kajabi. So our course students and Academy subscription members aren't engaging inside it...and we have to use Facebook instead, which I think we all have a love/hate with these days.

Brady
Canada
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis
Source : GetApp

My Go-To Solution for Courses, Live Events, Evergreen Webinars, and CRM

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Avantages :

I like that it's almost an all-in-one solution for my business. The customer service is excellent and they listen to their customers feedback. I've been with them since the launch of the new Kajabi a couple years ago and there has been constant improvement. If something goes wrong with my site, they fix it quite quickly whether it's a known bug or if they are just fixing something specific for me. Here are the things I do in Kajabi: - storage for my courses and trainings - houses my actual website, no other option needed - I can use the system to run live events and sell the tickets from the cart - I can set up an evergreen webinar in the system, although the tracking and such is nowhere near as robust as other dedicated platforms yet - my wife sells her audio products as well as courses on her site - I use it for a CRM with basic tagging functionality Highly recommend.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes the features are slow to come and it doesn't always do what I want it to do but the team has helped a lot. I don't find the help section helpful and have to rely on the live chat usually to solve issues. The support for custom fonts isn't good so don't purchase any custom fonts to use here as most of the places you would want them are restricted to the options they have. On the plu, many themes support Google fonts.

Osama
Osama
Systems Admin (France)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to use and helpful customer service

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Kajabi has a come a long way with everything integrated into one system. The mobile app and marketing pages make it well rounded solution to teach online. It is an impressive all-in-one platform.

Avantages :

We wanted to offer online classes. Kajabi has a lot of features that add to the online classes like marketing and payment. Our main concern was giving the students the content. We easily added audio and video to the course. Payments worked smoothly with Stripe and has many options to customize the price and discounts. It keeps track of the students in an easy way. The best part of Kajabi is the helpful and welcoming support. They really go the extra mile and are patient. Their caring attitude helped me setup the custom domain. Customer support makes Kajabi one of the best choices.

Inconvénients :

It does not have an attendance system. Even though it does have quizzes/surveys, tracking attendance will require extra manual work. The price is high (about $120/month) but if you have a hundred students every month, then price is not an issue. You can customize the look and use the templates.

Dan
Ceo/Founder (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A great place to build courses and build your marketing funnel with an all in one platform

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Kajabi delivers courses pretty seamlessly to my audience and makes it easy to create live events and do my email marketing.

Avantages :

The course builder is really seamless and to have the email marketing in the same platform to create automation, forms, etc. IT can replace a lot of tools and save you the headache of complicated workflows and integrations.

Inconvénients :

They need to create a certificate builder within the platform, for some course providers this is. critical element to their business

Ze
Ze
Mindset Coach (Australie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Has Everything

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : The platform is really good and I do enjoy the functionality

Avantages :

I love that its a full CRM and EDM and Coaching program all in one.

Inconvénients :

The customer service has let me down a bit. I'm a "one man band" and I need support so when that is lacking or they let me down it can really hold me back.

Robert
Chief Customer Officer (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Kajabi Has Limits

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall I'd give Kajabi a positive rating, but I'd be willing to consider other options.

Avantages :

I love using Kajabi compared to Leadpages, mostly because Kajabi has a less-complex WYSIWG editor. Overall it's fine.

Inconvénients :

Myself and my team dislike that some tasks seem unnecessarily repetitive, such as adding in yes/no to assessments.

Sarah
Virtual Assistant (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Great for Businesses Portal Access

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : It allows businesses of all sizes, most specifically bigger companies that have ample clients needing access to multiple resources of information. So awesome!!

Avantages :

This product offers ease for companies that have multiple products needing to have portal access where they can house information, webinars, calendars, etc. Super easy to use. Clients love that they can go to one place to access all the info they need.

Inconvénients :

You can't company a project and all it's contents into a new project. You have to manually add it all over again.

Lori
Founder, CEO (É.-U.)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

My new favorite business tool!

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I signed up for Kajabi when I began to transition my business from client-based to teaching online trainings and courses. It is exceptional for those offering value to their followers/students through lead magnets, trainings, and courses. It is easy to learn how to use and their customer service via chat is outstanding. As both an instructor and a student who has taken courses via the platform, Kajabi is the best experience by far. Their email management system has some catching up to do when comparing it to other tools, but it is clear they are on the path to improve it. I can't recommend Kajabi enough.

Avantages :

The multiple options for creating content from freebies to mini trainings to online courses. Their customer service is also excellent.

Inconvénients :

Their email system is a bit behind the curve in regards to options and functionality, but they are on the path to catch up with other options.