Avis clients sur Kajabi

En savoir plus sur Kajabi

Kajabi est une plateforme de content marketing qui aide à vendre facilement du contenu en ligne avec tous les outils nécessaires réunis sous un même toit.

En savoir plus sur Kajabi

Especially in regards to courses and making the most out of your customer relationships. It's user friendly, and allows your courses to look very professional.

The price is what really hurts my heart and my pocketbook.

Kajabi - Notes

4,0
3,7

Kajabi a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 139 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Kajabi ?

Marketing mangement (Côte d’Ivoire)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

critique de l'application Kajabi

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : avec kajabi j'ai débuté avec le marketing sous intervention de mon maitre de stage

la fonctionnalité de stratégie de marketing et surtout celle de emails personnalisable avec la quelle je peux être en contacte avec tout les clients.

la plateforme est très couteux a mon gouts donc j'ai préfère

LOTS of Features

Commentaires : We host our courses on Kajabi and use it for some landing pages. We also run most of our checkouts through Kajabi.

Kajabi sells itself as the one home for your whole business - websites, courses, checkout, membership, landing pages, email. And all those features are pretty decent. Not best in class, but pretty good. They also work to make things better. They just totally remade the page editor. Then emails. Now sites are next, and a revision of memberships is probably coming soon. They really are making it better all the time.

Right now, it seems (based on feedback in the official Facebook group) that email deliverability isn't the best right now (but being worked on). You run into some constraints when you work entirely inside Kajabi, but if you embrace those limitations, it really does free you up to do your work and get on with running your business.

Daniel
Owner (Canada)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

The gold standard of e-learning online business platform

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I help customers on many online business platforms and they all have quirks but kajabi is really well designed, complete and stable. Its a charm. Very reliable.

Very complete all-in-one online business platform for e-learnig / coaching / paid podcasting / paid newslettersGreat visual builderEase of finding information on customers and their actions

Lacking gamification features. Having this would make it the perfect platform.

Elise
Podcast manager (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés

Kajabi is clunky

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

There are a lot of features on kajabi so if you’re looking for an all in one this may be a good option. You can build a website, build landing pages, email market and more.

I find could kajabi to be very clunky and not user-friendly. Most software‘s nowadays auto save but with kajabi you need to manually save. When building out templates for marketing emails the sections don’t allow for more creativity.

Eliza
Web designer (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

The absolute best platform for streamlining your online business

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall it's been amazing. They're constantly making the platform better, they really take user feedback into consideration and even let you try out new features with their "labs" options. They make me feel like they care about me as a user 100x more than any other platform I've ever used.

I love how Kajabi is all-in-one!!! I can run my website, my funnels, my checkout pages, my lead magnets, my membership, my courses, my affiliates, my email marketing, and so much more all from one platform. I no longer have to juggle 12 different platforms and deal with integrations and things breaking like I did before. Even though it's expensive, it's actually saved me money and it's saved me SO MUCH time because of all the headaches I no longer have to deal with.

The affiliate system is clunky and not very user friendly for the admin or the affiliates. Also their customer services has gotten noticeably worse over the last six months. You used to be able to talk to someone extremely knowledgeable on the live chat service and now you talk to people who clearly don't know the platform very well and just send you help articles.

Maureen
Executive Director (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Better than most, but room for improvement

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I switched to Kajabi from Teachable. I was very unhappy with Teachable and did not have the time to create content on my own business website. I have created more than 10 separate products with this platform and at times it has a steep learning curve. The UI looks fantastic and very professional. I love how easy it is to add basic content to a product, but wish many of the menus talked to each other much better. The workflow is often very disjointed when creating a new product. I wish they would fix this aspect. If the flow was better and there were more in app capabilities for basic data analysis (e.g., assessment results without needed a separate download), that would be amazing.

I enjoy how easy it is to create, upload and organize content for a given product. I also like the progress monitoring capabilities.

I am incredibly frustrated by the assessment aspect of this platform. It is extremely limited. It is hard to see results from assessments and difficult to set them up. You have to create your assessment before you can add it to a course instead of creating it while you are working on a course. It is a completely different menu. It is also incredibly hard to get assessment results.

Sam
Owner (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

All-in-one solution for coaches and course creators

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great. Product + KnowledgeBase + customer service

Out-of-the-box website. You're up and running in an hour or two.

Wishing assessments were more robust. The communities feature has been lackluster, but they just acquired Vibely!

Entrepreneur (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Alternatives envisagées :

Currently testing/attempting to migrate/deploy all-in-one website + online education platform. 2/5

2,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Kajabi overpromises and under delivers.

It claims to have all the features to deploy an all-inclusive solution that encompasses online pressence, marketing, and online education.

The website builder is absolutely horrendous. The entire platform in general is very finicky and incredibly difficult to work with. I've worked in the space for over 10 years and it's by far the worst platform to work with. Even simple things like moving text blocks or uploading images in their wysiwyg builder are an abomination. I cannot recommend to anyone, especially at the price point they are asking.

Eli
President (Colombie)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

All in one solution for Coaches and Consultants

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Kajabi is a great solution because it allows you to have the flexibility to build your marketing strategy around your digital offers. Compared to other solutions, an essential feature is the CRM so that you can track your opportunities and interactions with your leads during the conversion process.

It is a robust and mature solution. The part I like the least is the pricing because not many coaches or consultants are starting to understand the whole picture of creating the offering, sequences, pipelines, automation, and more. Plus, if they don't have experience, the learning curve can take a while, and the monthly bill is running.

Kelly
Owner/Operator (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Really like Kajabi, but a bit pricy

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, as a user it's seamless and I love it. As a business owner, I found it really good, but it is expensive and my emails were going to spam

I love how it's a one stop shop for everything that you need when running a small business and the help centre is super helpful.

I found a lot of my emails were going to spam and it's pricey.

Shivansh
Shivansh
Founder & CEO (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Tool with a ton of features but extremely EXPENSIVE!!!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, other than the pricing and a few lags here and there, Kajabi is a good platform overall.

Honestly, Kajabi is a powerful tool for courses, emails, website management, memberships, and just anything and everything along these lines. I started using Kajabi as a course platform for offering education to my audience and nurturing them...and later, we started using it as a company. Customer support is great as well and we didn't have any issues performance-wise.

The differentiator was pricing. When there are other tools (say Systeme or Landingi) offering similar (and more) solutions for a very low and affordable price, Kajabi needs to rethink its pricing model. I'd not recommend Kajabi to people who are just starting out with an online business plan.

Jeanette
Jeanette
President (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Kajabi is a good all-in-one system

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience was good. Customer support was very responsive. I liked the system but I had to hire a virtual assistant team to help me. Ultimately, I decided to move to another product that was less expensive, offered HIPAA compliance, and offered more features. Kajabi claims to be an all-in-one system but it doesn't allow online scheduling, doesn't create a marketing calendar where I can write one post and have it post on 4 social media accounts simultaneously, doesn't offer a 40% affiliate commission, and is not as user-friendly as it claims to be. The system I currently use allows for all of these features plus it's so simple that I can do everything myself and don't need to hire virtual assistants for website management. (I used Kajabi from 2018-2020; therefore, the company may have more features now than when I used it)

Completely customizable; easy contact management system for collecting leads and editing their information; user-friendly with DIY email broadcasts and blogging; great CRM; good for coaching memberships too

The base product was a bit pricey compared to other systems. There was no online scheduling system when I was using it so I had to have another product for scheduling. Although I could create my own email broadcasts and blogs, I needed a virtual assistant team to create my website and management it. I thought Kajabi was supposed to be easy to set up its website but I found it confusing.

Eduardo
Propietario (Espagne)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Un sistema TODO en en UNO que con el que te quitas dolores de cabeza

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Yo mismo construí con wordpress y múltiples plugins mi escuela digital, web y ligue todos los sistemas externos como hubspot, mailchip o AC y era como poner a trabajar un reloj suizo.
Desde que tengo Kajabi solo me dedico a crear

Cuantas con muchos servicios en un solo sistema como email marketing, funnels / embudos, LMS / escuela digital, web, hosting, hosting de vídeo, embudos evergreen, Formularios, opciones para programas de coaching entre otros. Pueden obtener aquí 30 días de Kajabi gratis aquí: https://app.kajabi.com/r/m6mCVKf6/t/smcfzwu5

No es tan visual el flujo de correos en la parte de email marketing como un activecampaing por ejemplo

Keri
Keri
Systems Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

All-in-One business solution for memberships and course creators

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I love Kajabi. I was able to pick up on how Kajabi works pretty quickly and found it to be an intuitive product that is easy to use.

I love that with Kajabi, you have the ability to build all the basics in one location. You can create free content and publish via podcast, email marketing, blog, and website, and also have exclusive content, trainings, etc. behind the pay wall. It is all-in-one for basic use. A new online business owner can dive into Kajabi and have pretty much all the basic tools they need. I also love the automations built in to Kajabi.

The biggest con I have heard from others is pricing prior to a new business generating steady income. However, Kajabi occasionally offers longer than normal trials that can help business owners hit the ground running. In the big picture, it is more streamlined than and comparable to linking together other platform options to achieve all of the same services as Kajabi. Kajabi makes it simple, so the price seems well justified.

Bilyana
CEO (Bulgarie)

Alternatives envisagées :

Fall in love with Kajabi and all features. Brilliant for e-Learning courses

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I absolutely love Kajabi! I did a long research before I chose the Kajabi platform. I hate using multiple platforms for Landing Pages, eMail campaigns, eMail automations, CRM, video training platform, membership area, payments, affiliate programs and assessment forms. I wanted all that to be on one place so I dont lose time and money to integrate, I dont deal with too many support teams + I wanted really good support and a company that has a vision for their future and keep working on their platform. After all my researches Kajabi won as it ticked all my boxes :) And their support proved they are really good and fast in answering (asked questions on features)

It's easy to learn, setup and manage. It has all the features I could think of for my online video training courses and I love the unlimited amount of Landing Pages.

It doesnt have an option currency to be based on the country of payment; it has only PayPal and Stripe but they are changing this at the moment (June 2021) and there are no smart Quiz forms, where the outcome results depends on the answers selected on each question

Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Makes running an online biz a breeze

Commentaires : We're so happy to host our course and membership on Kajabi and will stay with them for years to come. So beautiful and clean looking.

Years ago when we started out, my husband was trying to build our website from scratch using Wordpress plugins. He was pulling all nighters and pulling his hair out...but still was falling behind deadlines and the site looked like crap. Enter stage left, Kajabi, and all our problems were solved. INSTANT profressionalism given to us from their fresh and clean layout and look.

The ONE con I've got is that they don't have any way for the community to really engage inside Kajabi. So our course students and Academy subscription members aren't engaging inside it...and we have to use Facebook instead, which I think we all have a love/hate with these days.

Gabriela
Coach (Argentine)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Great option for e-learning and automations

Commentaires : I am very pleased with Kajabi. My monthly expenses are 50% of what I was paying having different platforms, and now I know that all my automations run smoothly.

That I could integrate almost all my business needs under one roof. Before Kajabi I was using other software for performing different tasks in my business. I am not a coder and integrating everything -and making it work!- was kind of a nightmare. Very time consuming. And I use to spend a lot of money. When I found Kajabi it was a life-saver. Email marketing, tagging, email automation, site creation, squeeze pages creation, e-learning platform, forms, surveys, it is an all-in-one solution. It saved me lots of time and money.

Some features need more depth, like metrics. They've done a lot of work regarding this, but there is still room for improvement. Also, they just integrate with Paypal and Stripe for payments. Being based in Latin America, I need also to be able to add the local payment gateway (Mercado Pago). I don't see this happening in the near future from their side, and I am sure that I am losing money because of this.

Katie
Katie
Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

It's fantastic until you need technical help

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Kajabi is a good company that offers way more services than anyone else. The Customer Service database can usually answer my questions and their agents are friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, they can't solve technical issues quickly. Overall, I'm willing to pay more to use Kajabi because they are professional, the site is easy to manage, and I have access to marketing strategies I would otherwise have to pay a lot of money for.

Kajabi looks professional, is easy to use, and has all the marketing and business tools you need in one place.

I don't need most of the marketing features right now, so I'm paying a lot more for my website than I would like. Since I can't sell physical products, I have to use Shopify - this is frustrating and time-consuming. I absolutely love the friendly customer service agents, but they can't solve technical issues quickly. It can take several days, which isn't acceptable when your customers expect your site to function seamlessly. I'm probably going to have to move to another company because I need to be able to solve problems immediately, but it looks like I won't be able to transfer my content since I built it on their site with their templates.

Valamere
Instructional Technology & Design Consultant (É.-U.)

Total Package for Content Marketing

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I really love Kajabi because it allows the courses to be gamified with customizable marketing campaigns for each course.

Kajabi offers many course creation tools to design online classes or trainings from scratch. For example, there's a course creation tool that allows you to create classes, videos, and other digital tools for content. Here's the best part - once your class or training is created, there's lead generation, product launch tools, and webinar funnels to use for marketing it. What is great about Kajabi is the seamless automation to build your product, sell, and manage purchases. It is truly an all in one tool!

Unfortunately, there is no free subscription plan. So, you may not benefit from purchasing a plan if you will not use Kajabi on a regular basis. Although, there's a 14-day free trial available to test drive the product to see if it's a good fit for you.

Danielle
Danielle
Video Editor and Social Media Content Creator (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

All-in-one Platform for Managing an Online Business

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Currently I am helping my client manage her Kajabi account. But I first experienced Kajabi a few years back when an online course I bought was hosted on Kajabi. I really enjoyed the experience. The interface was very appealing and easy to use. So, I was glad when my client informed me earlier this year that she was switching from another course platform to Kajabi. Overall my experience on the administrative side has been quite satisfactory.

As an all-in-one platform, Kajabi is pretty cool. At the moment, we are using it for a few courses; a podcast; lead magnet landing pages and the automatic emails that go out when people sign up for the lead magnets. (We use a separate platform for our weekly newsletter.) For our purposes so far Kajabi has been working out well. And the Kajabi team is continually building out new features. For instance, the podcast feature just came out earlier this year, and they recently added a coaching module. On the occasions that I've needed help figuring stuff out, Kajabi's chat support has been very responsive and helpful. Kajabi also has their own self-service knowledge center with help articles and video tutorials. In addition, Kajabi seems to be quite popular and you can find multiple creators on YouTube with in-depth series covering all the different features of the platform.

I came across multiple challenges using Kajabi's new Podcast feature. Since Kajabi's podcast feature is relatively new, my client felt more comfortable uploading her episodes to another more established platform. The initial RSS import of existing episodes from the other platform to Kajabi was easy enough, but new episodes are not automatically added Kajabi. Each week I have to manually upload the audio file and copy over the the show notes. Furthermore, our show notes contain multiple links, which we want to open in separate tabs. Kajabi's default is for links to open in the same tab, and there is no option to change our preference globally. So again, I have to set each link manually. Finally, you can upload a transcript as a text file, but you can't format the transcript at all - such as bolding the speakers' names. This plain-text format is challenging to read.

Osama
Osama
Systems Admin (France)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to use and helpful customer service

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Kajabi has a come a long way with everything integrated into one system. The mobile app and marketing pages make it well rounded solution to teach online. It is an impressive all-in-one platform.

We wanted to offer online classes. Kajabi has a lot of features that add to the online classes like marketing and payment. Our main concern was giving the students the content. We easily added audio and video to the course. Payments worked smoothly with Stripe and has many options to customize the price and discounts. It keeps track of the students in an easy way. The best part of Kajabi is the helpful and welcoming support. They really go the extra mile and are patient. Their caring attitude helped me setup the custom domain. Customer support makes Kajabi one of the best choices.

It does not have an attendance system. Even though it does have quizzes/surveys, tracking attendance will require extra manual work. The price is high (about $120/month) but if you have a hundred students every month, then price is not an issue. You can customize the look and use the templates.

Jack of All Trades - Good at Most

Commentaires : I don't have to hack together a million different services or pull my hair out trying to make it all work myself. It's all there, and the support is fantastic.

The best part of Kajabi is that everything is under one roof. Email, landing pages, sales pages, shopping cart, website, blog, marketing funnels, online courses. It's all there in one system. VERY NICE. And you know what, Kajabi does a pretty good job at most of these functions, and they're always improving or adding more features. But what almost always amazes me is the live customer support. They offer 24/7 live chat, and the longest I've ever had to wait (and I've chatted at all times of day and night!) is three or four minutes, once. Every other time (and there have been many!) I'm almost immediately connected to someone. And these people are awesome. They will get you the answer, help you troubleshoot your issue, and even tinker around with some options/coding on the page to make it work if you're trying something a little more custom and can't quite get it to work right. Seriously. The support staff is top-notch!

Like I said above, it does everything. But it's not the best at anything. It's got email, but there are some things that are still easier (or possible) on MailChimp or ConvertKit that aren't on Kajabi. It does online courses, but there are some features (like gamification or completion certificates) that it doesn't do. Now, I am a bit of a power user and want to customize and make things do what I want them to do. For most people, I think they'd be pretty happy with Kajabi and never really run into something they can't do. And they really are adding features all the time (like cart abandonment emails which just got added a week or so before this review!)

Brady
Canada
, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

My Go-To Solution for Courses, Live Events, Evergreen Webinars, and CRM

I like that it's almost an all-in-one solution for my business. The customer service is excellent and they listen to their customers feedback. I've been with them since the launch of the new Kajabi a couple years ago and there has been constant improvement. If something goes wrong with my site, they fix it quite quickly whether it's a known bug or if they are just fixing something specific for me. Here are the things I do in Kajabi: - storage for my courses and trainings - houses my actual website, no other option needed - I can use the system to run live events and sell the tickets from the cart - I can set up an evergreen webinar in the system, although the tracking and such is nowhere near as robust as other dedicated platforms yet - my wife sells her audio products as well as courses on her site - I use it for a CRM with basic tagging functionality Highly recommend.

Sometimes the features are slow to come and it doesn't always do what I want it to do but the team has helped a lot. I don't find the help section helpful and have to rely on the live chat usually to solve issues. The support for custom fonts isn't good so don't purchase any custom fonts to use here as most of the places you would want them are restricted to the options they have. On the plu, many themes support Google fonts.

Brittany
Mindset Coach (É.-U.)

Great Platform

5,0 il y a 5 mois

This is a very good platform for the coaching industry. Between managing leads, creating emails, creating landing pages, and charging for products, it all works great.

I’m realizing I personally need less and less, so the price point can sometimes be high for me to just utilize a landing page. But that’s really a personal issue.

Markus
CEO (Allemagne)
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

More disappointing every year

Commentaires : Great vision and cool approach a few years ago. Seem to have fallen in love with themselves and begin to show signs of detoriation.

Kajabi's intent is to offer "everything in one place" for experts (like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) to create and operate website, content like trainings, email marketing all inside one platform. Great idea that works somewhat well.

More and more modules of the whole platform fall behind or even way behind competition. Add to that, that some building blocks become completely unusable, when you reside in Europe. Just one example with a huge business impact: E-Mail deliverability for instance is roughly 50% lower than twilio/sendgrid. That kills most funnels, if you want to be GDPDR compliant. We are not spamming our customers. Kajabi itself is pretty ill prepared for international business. You can help yourself with integrations and zapier. Even more frustrating is the experience with the partner business team. Response time and resolution capability for everyday business inquiries are unprofessional to a degree that the whole partner story is unsustainable for some businesses. At least mine.