Avis clients sur Tithe.ly

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Tithe.ly

Tithe.ly a été créé pour encourager les dons et la générosité en apportant l'innovation technologique dans l'Église. Démarrez gratuitement en quelques minutes !

En savoir plus sur Tithe.ly

179 avis affichés

Steven D.
Steven D.
  • Publié le 07/02/2021

"Easy to implement online giving"

Commentaires: We began looking at the possibility of online giving in 2019 and after reviewing all the major online giving platforms we decided to implement Tithe.ly in February of 2020 and we have been very please in the increase of giving and the greater consistency in giving we have seen as a result of using Tithe.ly

Avantages: Tithe.ly has been easy to integrate with our existing website. Even our less technologically savvy members have found it easy to use. It has helped increase our giving over the past year.

Inconvénients: Customizing was a bit difficult to figure out initially especially resizing our logo and getting the colors to match our branding.

• Publié le 07/02/2021
Clint B.
Director of Media & Communications
  • Publié le 18/08/2019

"THE CURE for the standard, ancient church giving platforms"

Commentaires: Overall, I love Tithe.ly! We also switched to their ChMS Church Management System and the power of the platform is really exciting!

Avantages: What I like most about Tithe.ly giving is the user interface! It's modern, sleek, runs great on desktop and mobile. The typical church online giving experience has been lost in platforms that provide a user interface that looks like it was built by a non-design-minded programmer from 1990. We wanted to remove any obstacle from our online giving. People are used to great payment experiences online, so ours needed to match that experience. Now it does because we launched Tithe.ly. It has been well received, and the reports from our members have been overwhelmingly positive about how easy it is to use.

Inconvénients: Figure out all the little intricacies for migrating data from our old system to Tithe.ly was a bit of a bear. But that's not really Tithe.ly's fault. Also - our finance admin wasn't happy about having to enter checks by hand (scanners do not work with Tithe.ly), but the improved interface we hope will cause more people to move away from physical checks.

• Publié le 18/08/2019
Garrett M.
Garrett M.
Assistant Pastor
  • Publié le 19/08/2021

"It's Great"

Avantages: We started using this service for an online giving option prior to the COVID pandemic. Great timing. I have attended numerous webinars and want to continue using more of their services as I feel that it is a great bang for your buck. They offer so much more than just online giving. They offer management and planning. It's well worth it.

Inconvénients: There's nothing I don't like about it. It's great!

• Publié le 19/08/2021
Michael H.
Lead Pastor
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/01/2021

"Great set of tools for the church, but TONS of core functionality missing"

Commentaires: I like the Tithely vision: a whole suite of products under one roof. But given that they've bought different products and merged them rather than developing from scratch, there's little continuity between the products. They don't fix bugs and dont demonstrate a culture that even cares about the bugs. I feel as though those doing the development planning have NEVER worked in a church before, because of the amount of core functionality missing. That said, this company has the potential to be the leader in church tech products if they'd just change their culture, quit launching half-baked products, and fix what's wrong with current products. They love God and want to serve the church. Hopefully they can fix what ails them so they can serve even more churches!

Avantages: Tithely has built an amazing suite of tools for the church, at an amazing price: $99/ month. Really can't beat the price, when you consider that this provides Church Management, Text Messaging, Website, Giving, Media, and a Mobile App

Inconvénients: There are TONS of missing features and functionality, and this isn't disclosed or known until after you've made the conversion and are in too deep to switch again. For example, in ChMS,
-The framework is outdated - 20 years old or more.
-Automated reports really aren't reports, just an email reminder to run a report
-Due to bugs, Giving transactions dont auto-populate in ChMS
-No conditional rules for forms
-No report data in emails
-Still get notifications of reports have no data, which is a waste of time, since you have to log in to see the report before you know there's no data
-Members can't see their year to data giving total in Member area
-no calculations of report fields
-Almost NO integrations with other platforms
-No form data sent to admins when forms are completed
-Almost NO customization of the GUI
-social media integration has been broken since we came on board, but no sense of urgency to fix
For the mobile app
-cant check in on the app
-mobile app requires use of Tithely Giving, which isnt disclosed until after you build your app
-no geolocations
-can't configure home tiles
For Giving:
-Current integration with ChMS is buggy
-No notification when someone gives
-Fees cant be a designated fund
Also
-New products launched barebones, like Messaging (no groups or keywords)
-Media can't be edited
-No enhancements to Websites in almost a year
-Will not allow concerns to be posted to Tithely FB group; blocked everytime
-Bugs galore with no sense of urgency to fix

• Publié le 02/01/2021
Kyle M.
CEO, Administrator
Médias en ligne, 11-50 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 03/06/2021

"Product builds amazing donor trust. Customer service is aweful. Deposits are extremely slow"

Commentaires: I hate to say it...not too good. Customer service sucks. I have been waiting three days for someone to get back with me. There are no real people to speak with on the phone. They tell you someone will return your call in an hour, but don't hold your breathe. It will never happen.

Avantages: The functionality is amazing. It's extremely easy to integrate with my website, social media, and CRM. It's design is of such that it immediately built donar trust and increased large donations.

Inconvénients: Bank deposit transfers are EXTREMELY slow. I have other endeavors so I can float, but I'm not sure how a small to midsized ministry could wait over 5 days for a donation to bank deposit to drop - especically where there are other plaforms that transfer funds instantly.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 03/06/2021
Josh E.
Executive Pastor
  • Publié le 18/05/2019

"Considering Mobile Giving? Go With Tithe.ly"

Avantages: Text giving is very easy. You can easily export giving reports on the administrator side.

Inconvénients: You have to search for the church you're giving to and if you're not careful, you can accidentally give to another church that might have a very similar church name. You can't actually view someone's giving profile. Little strange.

• Publié le 18/05/2019
Mike M.
Director of Funding
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2021

"Made receiving donations simple and easy!"

Commentaires: I had a donor who wanted to give a $20,000 single donation to our cause. He navigated to our website and to giving page with Tithe.ly's giving form. Tithely's giving form made it so easy that he never had to call or email me for help. In the past, receiving this offering would have required a phone call, tech support, and double checking on the back end to ensure it got to the right fund. The donation has already been deposited and everyone is happy, happy, happy. I am very satisfied customer. Thank you for making giving simple and easy.

Avantages: The thing I like most about Tithe.ly is how easy and simple it is to make and receive donations through our website.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I really dislike about Tithe.ly software. It takes a little time to setup but that is to be expected with any new software. It takes less time than other systems we've used in the past.

• Publié le 25/02/2021
Jean P.
Deacon
  • Publié le 16/08/2021

"Tithe.ly"

Commentaires: Very positive experience. They do have many other options that we can explore using at a later time.

Avantages: Software was very easy to set up and end users have no difficulty making donations. Customer support is excellent. Very willing to help out whenever needed. Appreciate during Covid the company was willing to reduce their fees for using the software.

Inconvénients: No cons that I've noticed. They continually are offering education sessions which I see as a con as I don't have enough time to participate. Education is good, con is I don't have time right now.

• Publié le 16/08/2021
Robert A.
Administration consultant
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 28/01/2021

"Simple, minimal risk tool for small churches"

Commentaires: Over all very good. I have implemented it at 2 small churches and would recommend it again. I have implemented 2 other online giving tools. Tithely is my top recommendation for a small church that is hesitant about the e-giving concept.

Avantages: Inexpensive and minimal risk solution for a small church that may be skeptical about e-giving. Simple and very fast to implement. The mobile app is great. There are no base fees, and no contract.

Inconvénients: The length of time is takes for the church to receive the money donated. It takes 2-3 days for credit/debit transactions and 1 week for bank transactions.

• Publié le 28/01/2021
Scott R.
Scott R.
  • Publié le 25/06/2021

"Scott’s review"

Commentaires: We as a church want to be safe during covid and for people to give this way accomplished that

Avantages: The online giving by text is essentially user friendly and convenient to use. I love that you can give safely and securely

Inconvénients: The integration features are lacking. I wish this was more user friendly and exporting was formatted better

• Publié le 25/06/2021
Kathryn H.
Registered Nurse
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/02/2019

"This software gives you tons of great features with very competitive fees! Highly recommend!"

Commentaires: We are a small non-profit, and the features mentioned above with the competitive pricing makes this product absolutely essential. If you are shopping for a sharp, easy to use, customizable giving platform, with great rates and useful features, look no more. THIS is a quality product for a great price and I have yet to be disappointed!

Avantages: The fees are competitive. When compared to other companies, their prices are equal or lower. The company only charges a fee on actual donations (they DON'T charge a separate monthly fee regardless of donation amounts). They give donors an option to click a box where they will cover the fees for the donation. They also allow donors to set up recurring giving, which is an important option for us.
Tithe.ly also tracks all the electronic giving from donors, and compiles it at the end of the year in order to generate tax-statements for non-profits. It is EASY and quick. An additional feature is that you can customize your tax letter, including your logo, and any write-up you want to add to your tax letters. To generate the forms, you input the dates for the prior year, and the forms are generated. You can email them instantly, and have the option to print and mail any letters you choose. This feature ALONE makes this software worth having! The other AMAZING feature is that you can manually input any non-electronic donations into the software. This is a feature many other companies will charge you extra to use. For no additional cost, you can manually input other donations and keep track of ALL your giving in one software program. These manual entries will populate to the same tax form as the electronic giving. This feature makes this an outstanding product. I have also had questions about the software and features. I receive quick replies to my inquiry emails.

Inconvénients: At this point I have not discovered a feature I don't like. I came to tithe.ly after using 2 other giving platform softwares, and this is, hands down, the best I have used. Probably the only drawback is just learning your way around when getting started. There is a fairly extensive options list when you log in, and can be a bit confusing at first. Don't be afraid to select options and see where they lead you. If you feel it is confusing or overwhelming, send an inquiry email or ask your question through the help menu. I had a few questions when getting started. I had quick follow up by emails/chat and even had a customer service agent call me to follow up on my questions/concerns. The agent was polite, professional and very knowledgeable and I have been MORE THAN SATISFIED with this software!

• Publié le 13/02/2019
Greg G.
  • Publié le 18/03/2017

"It's wrong to make your members suffer when they give"

Commentaires: I am embarrassed to say that over the years I have inflicted 3 horrible online-giving experiences on our members. Pastors need trust building experiences with people and after I recommended those online-giving methods that disappointed, I lost trust. All the companies looked great and advertised the right features. But it's true what they say about the details. Even if only one member had a negative or frustrating experience, ten others would soon hear about it and trust my leadership a bit less. Any pastor reading this knows how that works. Being a hobby coder, I decided to learn about online-giving systems myself to see what was causing the trouble. I found out that, just like with clergy taxes, churches have special regulatory and user-issues when it comes to giving and most software companies don't spend the money to have their engineers resolve those, they just change a label (to deceive us) and call it good. But soon enough, inevitable member complaints start to come in. Tithe.ly is supported on the backend by the leading online payment system, Stripe. They have successfully resolved the unique regulatory and user-issues churches have and the company has the technical, fraud prevention and banking infrastructure required for a church. I confidently signed our church up with Tithe.ly knowing they had the foundation and infrastructure to do what needs to be done and now have only praise to give. I have not heard of a single complaint since we started using them. Nobody says anything which is exactly what I wanted in an online-giving option. And yes, giving has gone up significantly. We have a few users who now give several times a week at odd hours, which is weird for me, but evidently completely normal for millennials.

Avantages: Does what it is supposed to do.

Inconvénients: None. I like everything about it.

• Publié le 18/03/2017
Neal f F.
Neal f F.
Director of Communication
Institutions religieuses, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 10/05/2018

"A great experience from day one thanks to personal customer service."

Commentaires: It does what it is supposed to do. It works and integrates seamlessly.

Avantages: BACKGROUND Our synod had just completed a study in online giving. One of the key piece of feedback was support for our leaders without having to go through a phone zone for support only to be told you'll have to look through the support documents on the website. Our results were mixed. THE DECISION TO MAKE THE MOVE TO TITHE.LY As we looked into Tithe.ly as a provider of eGiving solutions, from day one, I was continually impressed with their responsiveness and the level of their customer service we received. If I have a question, I can call ONE PERSON directly. No phone tress. No... you'll have to read our support forum for that answer. Just great, personalized customer service from one representative. They work to get me the best answer. Tithe.ly also has very competitive rates. In other words, we get to keep more of the money that is given to us. Having the option for text giving is helpful in situations when there are emergencies, disasters, or events. We decided to add a personalized app. It is intuitive and the process of building the app was informative and quick. I can't thank the folks building the app enough. Pros: Great Customer Service, Price is fair, and in my conversations with their people, I got the real feeling like this is a company that really wants to be the best they can be.

Inconvénients: I have not experienced many negative things with Tithe.ly. Just take your time and ask a question so you fully understand what is being offered and what you can do, if you move forward with a personalized app. Most of the confusion I had around the was on me.

• Publié le 10/05/2018
Suzanne C.
Lead Pastor
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/09/2016

"Tithe.ly has increased our giving over 50% it's so easy for our members to give using it."

Commentaires: Everything from the get go of introducing Tithe.ly to our church has been a great experience. The service is amazing staff are great at getting back to us should we have any questions. Our members find the app easy to use and would rather use this method than cash, check or paypal. It has increased our giving over 50% since introducing it, I believe mainly because people do not carry cash and checks are becoming obsolete. We have found that our members that travel for work or are on vacation are now using the app while away rather than not giving at all.
The video's were very useful in introducing the new options of giving and we found that most people switched over from other options to Tithe.ly.

Avantages: The back end of the book keeping side is also very easy, at any time we can review giving statements. We are able to have a monthly statement very early in the month which again makes book keeping easier and quicker for reports to the board etc. Whereas Paypal does not have a monthly statement ready until the 10th of the month.

Inconvénients: We don't have any con's I'm sure there is more that we could be using withing the software and don't only due to our people not doing so.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Tithe.ly le 13/09/2016

Thank you so much!!! :)

• Publié le 13/09/2016
Jason A.
Co-founder
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/09/2016

"Giving made easy for churches"

Commentaires: During a pilot project, we integrated Tithe.ly within our mobile app platform for our clients. One client was able to see 50% increase in giving. Besides that, our clients love the ease of setup, ease of use and responsiveness of the team to implement new features based on needs.

Avantages: Easy to setup and works well with our mobile app and website system. Our clients love it. Super powerful dashboard and great support. Pricing is simple to understanding. 98% of our clients we refer at happy with their experience. One super cool feature is where the donor can cover the processing fees. Our clients love that. Generally, you almost forget that you have a business relationship with the guys across at Tithe.ly. We experience that and our clients says the same. It also helps when the co-founders believe in Jesus and want to truly equip churches to be more effective.

Inconvénients: That's honestly a really difficult one to state. As a vendor, however, I would love to be able to integrate directly with their platform through an API. This seems to be in the works so not a major issue. Their simple integration works and they already integrate with many systems that our clients use.

• Publié le 16/09/2016
Lorie S.
Business Manager
Institutions religieuses, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"Tithe.ly is Good But not Great"

Commentaires: Tithe.ly syncs with our church management software which is a big bonus. Reconciling our bank statement is a breeze! Having said that when using Quick books together we've had to get creative on entering our deposits.

Avantages: Tithe.ly is easy to use for our donors. The App works well as does the Text to Give feature. Set up was quick and fairly easy. The roll out included fairly good instructions and best practices for launching the giving platform.

Inconvénients: The colors and art features are limited. Tech support is not consistent. Sometimes we get an almost immediate response and other times it may take an hour or two to resolve questions.

• Publié le 05/12/2019
Heidi G.
Membership Engagement Coordinator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/01/2020

"It gets the job done."

Commentaires: Overall, it gets the job done. I have never had trouble with people hacking my account, or the money not going through, or it withdrawing funds when I didn't indicate it to do so. It's simple, easy to use, and straightforward. As a small church, or a growing church, this app definitely has what you need to stay technologically relevant in today's modern world. Would recommend.

Avantages: Tithing in the Christian faith is one of the most important traditions and sacrifices that is consistently asked of us, and this modern-day app makes it helpful to transfer that tradition into the modern age. It makes it simple to automate and consistently give to the church of your choice who is on the app. If you are a pastor or administrator of your church, this app makes it easy, and yes... convenient, for your congregation to give. By having an online tithing outlet that is quick to access, it has increased the monthly giving of our church. People don't carry cash or check anymore. It's all online. Allowing your church to move into the online platform is essential for church administration to stay up-to-date and relevant. This app is very useful.

Inconvénients: Of all the app designs, this one definitely isn't the most aesthetic. But it's useful and gets the job done. If a church is not apart of the app, you cannot give to it.
Although you can automate your payments, I do not do this. Maybe this is too cliche, but my paycheck isn't a static amount each month, so I never know what my 10% is. This app does not calculate that for you. I typically round up after each paycheck comes in, and then it processes.
Everything is straightforward. No bells and whistles on this app.

• Publié le 02/01/2020
Katie H.
Admin Assistant
  • Publié le 21/02/2020

"Tithe.ly for the Win!"

Commentaires: This is an excellent tool for ministry! I feel safe and secure giving online, and I have no reservations at all with using it. Tithe.ly helps make giving easy!!

Avantages: I have always been apprehensive about online payment options or plans. However, the first time I used Tithe.ly, I was hooked. This is such a great tool to use for our church ministry. It makes online giving and contributions so easy! Many of our older members love it as well. You can designate what you are giving to several different categories if you want, and you can also set up automated giving. This has been a great investment for our church.

Inconvénients: I honestly cannot think of anything negative to say about Tithe.ly. I have had nothing but good experiences with it. The only resistance we got when we first implemented it was from those who had never used any type of online giving service before. But once we explained it to them, they were off and running.

• Publié le 21/02/2020
Kevin M.
Church Mission
Institutions religieuses
  • Publié le 21/12/2016

"LOVE TITHE.LY!!!"

Commentaires: This is the most simple, elegant solution to challenges facing our churches and its members...in our modern day accepting mobile and electronic payments! Tithe.ly's zero setups and zero monthly giving platform cost option with 5-minute church sign-up make it easy to try with your congregation and see how quickly your church and members can benefit by this simple 5-ways to give the solution! We are seeing 25%+ increase in giving including receiving donations every day of the week. FIVE STARS! Thank you Tithe.ly....keep up the GREAT WORK!

Avantages: Ease of use, simple to get started and tools available to engage your constituents. Low simple price point with cover my fees option that enables the church to increase overall funds raised -- seeing 25% improvement within 6-months of going live with Tithe.ly.

Inconvénients: Increased engagement and mobile alerting customization capabilities....I understand this is being launched by end-of-year 2016.

• Publié le 21/12/2016
Justin W.
President/CEO
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Intuitive. Effective. Simple."

Commentaires: Overall - it's been a solid tool that I recommend to all new churches that I consult with.

Avantages: This is probably one of the easiest methods of giving that I've seen for the various houses of worship that I am contracted to serve. Using either the website, app, or text to give really opens doors for all visitors to be able to give, and have a record of giving with little effort on their own.

Inconvénients: I think the UI of the app and the website are a bit dated, and could use some refreshing. It doesn't detract from the general user experience, however it also doesn't add to it either.

• Publié le 29/10/2019
Russ C.
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/03/2017

"They kill it, every single time."

Commentaires: I have worked with Tithe.ly as a church, outside consultant, and as a small business owner. They have always been the best bang for your buck, the most feature-rich platform, and bar none the best customer friendly staff around. While others are worried about competing in the marketplace of apps and giving platforms, Tithe.ly charges ahead on a course all their own, determined to serve their clients well now and into the future.

Avantages: Feature-rich, cost-effective, friendly customer service, on-demand techs.

Inconvénients: Nothing at the moment.

• Publié le 22/03/2017
Andrew r P.
Andrew r P.
  • Publié le 20/12/2019

"Helped us Go From Offering Plate Only to Online Giving"

Commentaires: Prior to Tithe.ly, we were only accepting donations via cash and check. Tithe.ly provided wonderful materials to help me convince my governing board that we needed online giving, and that Tithe.ly could provide that solution in a secure and cost-effective way.

Avantages: I liked that Tithe.ly had reasonable fees, a clean interface, and ways to give on desktop, mobile, and via text. The option for people to use a bank account was also very important for my demographic.

Inconvénients: Some of the options to customize the look and feel of the software are lacking (e.g. logos don't always render correctly against a white background). Some of the back-end features (like logging multiple gifts) were not intuitive at first, but got easer with practice.

• Publié le 20/12/2019
Brian R.
Technical Director
  • Publié le 05/12/2016

"Great product, great service, great price"

Commentaires: We've been using Tithe.ly since Fall 2015, having switched from another online giving provider and reviewing numerous systems before deciding on Tithe.ly. Simply put, Tithe.ly has all of the features we needed from an online giving provider. The fact that they don't have a monthly fee or minimum donation requirements is icing on the cake. It took us all of 15 minutes to sign-up, register our church, set up our preferences, and add their built-in widget to our website. We were able to theme our church to fit the rest of our branding very easily. The best aspect of Tithe.ly is their active development and customer service. Whenever I have a question or run into an issue, they're quick to respond. It's not unusual to get a response late at night or on weekends. They integrate with many of the big church management systems out there, and I've found that they're very receptive to suggestions for new integrations and features.

Avantages: Low-cost
Actively developed
Great customer service
Easy to set-up
Easy to use

Inconvénients: Missing a few features that their more expensive competitors have
Text giving is a bit more expensive than the competition
As with many actively developed solutions, the occasional, minor bug does appear

• Publié le 05/12/2016
  • Publié le 08/01/2020

"Tithely is Easy to Work With"

Commentaires: Tithely has been great to work with. They are very friendly to faith-based organizations, since they are also faith-based. I would recommend them to anyone.

Avantages: We have been with Tithely since shortly after they began. They are super friendly and very easy to work with. Getting setup to accept donations through Tithely was easy.

Inconvénients: We have had no qualms at all with Tithely software. It works well and is pretty much hands-off once you get it setup.

• Publié le 08/01/2020
Douglas P.
  • Publié le 25/02/2018

"Tithe.ly is a tremendous giving solution with a ever growing set of tools and intuitive UI"

Avantages: I have worked in the IT world for over 20 years and rarely see a business software solution with such intuitive admin interfaces. The Tithe.ly team does a great job of building tools that work well and in an uncomplicated way. The stuff just works and the reporting is clean. They also are constantly adding new features. Thanks guys!

Inconvénients: Was missing a way to do recurring giving with a designated end time, but i hear that is coming soon too!

• Publié le 25/02/2018