Avis clients sur Tithe.ly

En savoir plus sur Tithe.ly

Tithe.ly a été créé pour encourager les dons et la générosité en apportant l'innovation technologique dans l'Église. Démarrez gratuitement en quelques minutes !

En savoir plus sur Tithe.ly

Current integration with ChMS is buggy. No notification when someone gives.

Tithe.ly - Notes

Tithe.ly a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 597 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Tithe.ly ?

Steven
Steven
Pastor (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to implement online giving

Commentaires : We began looking at the possibility of online giving in 2019 and after reviewing all the major online giving platforms we decided to implement Tithe.ly in February of 2020 and we have been very please in the increase of giving and the greater consistency in giving we have seen as a result of using Tithe.ly

Tithe.ly has been easy to integrate with our existing website. Even our less technologically savvy members have found it easy to use. It has helped increase our giving over the past year.

Customizing was a bit difficult to figure out initially especially resizing our logo and getting the colors to match our branding.

Associate Pastor (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

All-In-One Tithe.ly is great!

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : I have really enjoyed being able to use push notifications to our members and being able to tailor them to specific groups like "Kid Parents" or "Youth Group" or "Worship Choir." I like the design of the app and the website and the ease in which it is manipulated. Like any new product, you may have to take some time to find your bearings, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy and great to use.

We had a web site we were building ourselves, but with Tithely we now have a better website that can be integrated into our app; a great app that can communicate with our members; a text number that can be used not only with 'text to give', but can be used as a digital visitor card, a book check-out, or to send information about an event or a ministry using keywords of my choice. Fundraising and online giving work great and are comparative with other online giving programs. We have also added child check-in to our church. Not only is it pretty easy to use (and has great help videos), but it uses a nice-looking design for all of its online uses.

There were some features we advertised to our members that are not being used by them. We have pushed those further back and focused on what is being offered and used instead. At times there is a miscommunication with our child check-in, but I believe that may be a local firewall issue and not a Tithely problem.

Corey
Technology and Communications Director (É.-U.)

A great start

3,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

The member directory on the Elvanto side has a lot of options and works well. I think the volunteer management feature is a good inclusion. The online giving component is simple to set up and use.

There are a lot of features that are great inclusions but could be better. The Tithely Pay POS system is good but too simplistic; transactions aren't categorized on the back end, which makes it difficult for the accounting team. The volunteer management system feels overly complicated and difficult to manage. The language around the notifications and how they work is difficult for the staff to understand and has made it almost unusable for our church. The messaging feature has a lot of potential but seems to be missing some critical pieces, especially around the email blast features (couldn't embed a video link?) The sync between Elvanto and Tithely has been a gigantic headache.

Nathan
Media / IT Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

Great Church Management software with extra

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We've been a customer for several years and I've had a good overall experience. I've talked with sales people, custom service, and even a couple of engineers. Across the board, everyone has been friendly and showed a genuine care for our church.I believe they really do care about making a great product for churches to use and that means a lot to me.

Fairly simple to use. Even with lots of features, there are natural places to go and look for them. There are several extra features that I probably wouldn't have tried as a stand alone, but are really cool. We just implemented the credit card reader through Tithely Pay and it has been really helpful.

They are still building everything out so there are a few quirks. For instance, we have their larger church management system (Elvanto) which is where I have to go for things like group reporting and kids checkin. If I want to look at online giving or send messages, I've got to go through the tithely interface. If I want our church app, I go through the Tithely interface, but it sends me to another landing page for our app. None of this is a big deal because I know where everything is, but it might take you a few minutes to get familiar with everything.

Esther
software & IT implementationn + marketing & communications (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

One stop shop

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Like most software companies, it's easy to reach sales, but a little harder to reach tech support. Thankfully, we don't need tech support much because it's pretty intuitive and they have an extensive knowledge base.

We started with Elvanto around 7 years ago before it merged with Tithly. You'll notice I refer mostly to Elvanto in this review because that is the most important part of the system for us. We had so many people who refused to use technology, but despite personal feelings, the system quickly became indispensible for communications and church management. The last few years brought many changes to our world, and we were able to maintain at least basic communication because of Elvanto. Over the last 2 years we have been transitioning to a forward-thinking environment where many people are empowered to lead, teach, or do whatever it is they do best. To keep it all together, we needed a central hub to share information. Elvanto is that hub for us. The addition of the full Tithely suite last year let us engage our community at a whole new level as well with the website and app. We haven't started using the full functionality of the entire platform, but we are glad to have software that will allow us to grow without artificial limits.We also loved being able to get our non-profit started using Elvanto. Without this powerhouse of a database, we could not have managed the clients who come to the food pantry, the community members who come for classes, and the entire church family. We also use Elvanto in conjunction with our daycare software for certain reporting and communication features that are not available in the daycare software.

After the tithely/elvanto merge, I was concerned the functionality in Elvanto would be lost. I am pleased to announce this was not the case. However, the tithely side still needs a little work when it comes to giving anyone outside of a full admin access to the various areas. I am also looking forward to better stats in the communications area so we can see who is engaging (opening, clicking) and who isn't. I would also like to see the newsletter function from the website integrate into the communications area.

Greg
lead pastor (É.-U.)

Great Online Giving Tool for Churches

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Customer Service was great to work with. On the problems that I have had setting this up they have been very responsive. I did do the online zoom sessions that you pay for. Very helpful. Tithe.ly is far better than the last system we used. And the price of $99 per month for the all inclusive package is a great value. It's not a perfect system but for the price it is great for our budget as a small church.

Online giving is easy to set up. I love the app and website features included with the all inclusive package.

Elvanto and Tithe.ly don't integrate with one another smoothly. Also, I can't use my messaging package that is in tithe.ly with my names that are in Elvanto.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you Pastor Greg! We love hearing this! Thank you for being a part of the Tithe.ly Family.

Elijah
IT (É.-U.)

Tithe.ly is Awesome

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : I love Tithe.ly and my church is very excited to use it. It has already made it easier to communicate and assign people to groups for organizing. It is a great resource for any church no matter the size. Giving has increased and we are seeing more participation in our events.

Tithe.ly is super easy to use and start from the ground up. Have little to no experience with starting a website and picked up with Tithe.ly with no troubles. On top of that, it has just about everything you need to starting a media presence for a great price.

Transferring the information from our old website was a little time consuming and the live stream is not recurring yet.

Joshua
Joshua
Administrative Pastor (É.-U.)

Online Giving

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : I really enjoy the software and would recommend it for other churchs!

The fact that it is clean and easy to use. The integration with QuickBooks was a massive plus.

Some of the integration issues need to be resolved. It does record exactly how I would. But it works. A kiosk version with tap and swipes would be awesome.

Principal Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Great for a Small-Medium Church

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : The on-boarding team was friendly and the website is pretty intuitive. There are parts of the site however which link back into v1/old pages which don't work quite as well. Once the site is fully replaced with the updated experience I expect things will get better.

Overall Onboarding was easy. I was able to create a church account quickly and easily registering for direct deposit into my Church's account. Web/Mobile giving is free.

I was under the impression we'd get basic text giving included in the free tier of the software. Turns out you need the Messaging add-on, currently $19/Mo. I couldn't fully use the service until I had a "Church Verification Call" with the Tythe.ly team. This was all fine except it took 2 weeks to get a scheduled call.

Javier
Javier
Founder (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Church and Non Profit Donation Software

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Customer service has been attentive but overall there are a few things that still seem NEW that need addressing, which would make my review 5 stars

Easy to implement and functions mostly as you would expect.

Switching between modes to view different "campus" giving and reporting does not seem intuitive

il y a 2 semaines

Thanks Javier for being a part of the Tithe.ly family!

Clint
Director of Media & Communications (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

THE CURE for the standard, ancient church giving platforms

Commentaires : Overall, I love Tithe.ly! We also switched to their ChMS Church Management System and the power of the platform is really exciting!

What I like most about Tithe.ly giving is the user interface! It's modern, sleek, runs great on desktop and mobile. The typical church online giving experience has been lost in platforms that provide a user interface that looks like it was built by a non-design-minded programmer from 1990. We wanted to remove any obstacle from our online giving. People are used to great payment experiences online, so ours needed to match that experience. Now it does because we launched Tithe.ly. It has been well received, and the reports from our members have been overwhelmingly positive about how easy it is to use.

Figure out all the little intricacies for migrating data from our old system to Tithe.ly was a bit of a bear. But that's not really Tithe.ly's fault. Also - our finance admin wasn't happy about having to enter checks by hand (scanners do not work with Tithe.ly), but the improved interface we hope will cause more people to move away from physical checks.

Angelique
Treasurer (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Tithe.ly product and performance review

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Creating an account, inputting batch giving for non-tithe.ly users, and using the membership components is very easy! The customer service/help desk promptly responds (or as quickly as they can), and sends a transmission of the conversation to your email account.

Not being able to integrate member data from Tithe.ly to Elvanto, has slowed down my ability to create communities. I look forward to when it is fixed. Having to log into every component (elvanto, Chms) was frustrating. HOWEVER, they have diligently worked to solve this problem. I have to purchase separate accounting software.

Deanna
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Easy to Use Online Giving Platform for Churches

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : I have loved using this. It is an affordable and easy way for us to accept bank and debit card payments.

I love that we can set up multiple types of funds - pledges, mission, unpledged giving, memorial fund, so that people can share how they want their gift applied to our budget.

It would be nice if there was a very easy way to set up a link directing people to give to a specific fund type. I think there is a way to do it, but setting this up is not obvious.

il y a 6 jours

Thank you Deanna! We love hearing this! Thank you for being a part of the Tithe.ly Family.

Kathryn
Registered Nurse (Mexique)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

This software gives you tons of great features with very competitive fees! Highly recommend!

Commentaires : We are a small non-profit, and the features mentioned above with the competitive pricing makes this product absolutely essential. If you are shopping for a sharp, easy to use, customizable giving platform, with great rates and useful features, look no more. THIS is a quality product for a great price and I have yet to be disappointed!

The fees are competitive. When compared to other companies, their prices are equal or lower. The company only charges a fee on actual donations (they DON'T charge a separate monthly fee regardless of donation amounts). They give donors an option to click a box where they will cover the fees for the donation. They also allow donors to set up recurring giving, which is an important option for us. Tithe.ly also tracks all the electronic giving from donors, and compiles it at the end of the year in order to generate tax-statements for non-profits. It is EASY and quick. An additional feature is that you can customize your tax letter, including your logo, and any write-up you want to add to your tax letters. To generate the forms, you input the dates for the prior year, and the forms are generated. You can email them instantly, and have the option to print and mail any letters you choose. This feature ALONE makes this software worth having! The other AMAZING feature is that you can manually input any non-electronic donations into the software. This is a feature many other companies will charge you extra to use. For no additional cost, you can manually input other donations and keep track of ALL your giving in one software program. These manual entries will populate to the same tax form as the electronic giving. This feature makes this an outstanding product. I have also had questions about the software and features. I receive quick replies to my inquiry emails.

At this point I have not discovered a feature I don't like. I came to tithe.ly after using 2 other giving platform softwares, and this is, hands down, the best I have used. Probably the only drawback is just learning your way around when getting started. There is a fairly extensive options list when you log in, and can be a bit confusing at first. Don't be afraid to select options and see where they lead you. If you feel it is confusing or overwhelming, send an inquiry email or ask your question through the help menu. I had a few questions when getting started. I had quick follow up by emails/chat and even had a customer service agent call me to follow up on my questions/concerns. The agent was polite, professional and very knowledgeable and I have been MORE THAN SATISFIED with this software!

Cynthia
Owner/Founder (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Is Tithe.ly for Small Organizations/Churches?

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Tithe.ly has been progressively better. I had such a difficult time with tithe.ly initially, but as I've learned a lot more about website building, and source code editing, integrations, etc, all the workings to make a good website, I truly enjoy what tithe.ly has to offer. Everything is connected with tithe.ly, that's the only dangerous part. So changing things in the admin console could change something on the site, or in another area of the entire tithe.ly port. It's great that everything kind of runs together, but that can mess things up sometimes. Despite the problems I had, I believe that tithe.ly is useful for small to large organizations. I didn't have any website building knowledge, but if someone who wants to use tithe.ly does, they'll have an easy time. As far as tithe.ly for giving, it's great. Gives you lot of options for fund management, and tax information as well. I would definitely say tithe.ly is made for churches, not so much ministries. But, just the use of it's basic functions like the giving platform and the website is good. If I had to do this all again with all the knowledge I had now, I'm not sure if I would choose tithe.ly, only because of the limitations in designs and the difficulty of certain functions.

I believe there's parts of tithe.ly that beneficial for small organizations. My ministry is small and growing, but I still find tithe.ly as a whole to be very useful. They have a lot of different guides that always accessible. However, my favorite part of tithe.ly is their 'sites'. My website and giving is powered by tithe.ly and I enjoy it very much. I will say it's not the best design, however, the 'sites' function is definitely good for smaller ministries who just want a website, but don't need a store or anything like that. Tithe.ly also has a wide range of pictures you can choose from. So if you're mostly online like I am, and you're a smaller ministry in need of good quality pictures, tithe.ly has an easily accessible and useable media function where you can download pictures for free and use them all over your site and in the email campaigns. My last favorite bit of tithe.ly is their sermon section on the website. Uploads are the easiest ever, and linking pages together is easy once you know how to do it. I think the biggest pro of tithe.ly is that they offer a lot of different functions that really cover the whole workings of a ministry so you don't need to go anywhere else. I ended up needing to for more advanced needs, but if you don't want to get super flashy, then I would stick with tithe.ly. It's an excellent product.

My biggest complaint is that unless you recognize a problem with something, tithe.ly does not reach out to you. What I mean is, I had an error with the bank account on file, and for several months, all the donations through tithe.ly were not coming into the account like I thought they were. I received an email in September, stating that a deposit was on its way to my account. After that email, I stopped receiving emails about deposits and I didn't think anything of it, since I thought the first deposit was deposited. Months later, I just happened to check my deposit area (thank God) on tithe.ly and there'd been NO deposits since September. However, tithe.ly was paid every month with the EXACT SAME bank account. When contacted, they got to the bottom of the problem (some kind of way my bank numbers were off one). I had over a thousand dollars sitting in a tithe.ly account somewhere. By the grace of God, we got the problem fixed and I haven't had any issues since. Another con is their 'sites' tool. I love this tool! However, I hated it initially. In fact, I hated it so much I considered switching to a different website builder just because this one was so hard to understand. The tutorials don't help much with the website, there is a certain amount of prior knowledge you need to build a good site, let alone integrate anything. The final con is the difficulty in creating new pages on the 'sites' tool and the limited site layout options.

Assistant and Student Ministries pastor (Canada)

Great, but needs improvement

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Lots of functionality!People and service management is wonderful

2 management systemsGTithely and Elvanto are separated too much

la semaine dernière

Thanks David! Glad you are enjoying the features!

Suzanne
Lead Pastor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Tithe.ly has increased our giving over 50% it's so easy for our members to give using it.

Commentaires : Everything from the get go of introducing Tithe.ly to our church has been a great experience. The service is amazing staff are great at getting back to us should we have any questions. Our members find the app easy to use and would rather use this method than cash, check or paypal. It has increased our giving over 50% since introducing it, I believe mainly because people do not carry cash and checks are becoming obsolete. We have found that our members that travel for work or are on vacation are now using the app while away rather than not giving at all.
The video's were very useful in introducing the new options of giving and we found that most people switched over from other options to Tithe.ly.

The back end of the book keeping side is also very easy, at any time we can review giving statements. We are able to have a monthly statement very early in the month which again makes book keeping easier and quicker for reports to the board etc. Whereas Paypal does not have a monthly statement ready until the 10th of the month.

We don't have any con's I'm sure there is more that we could be using withing the software and don't only due to our people not doing so.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you so much!!! :)

scott
Technical Director (É.-U.)

Tithe.ly review

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : It has really smooth for the most part for the the time we have been using the software

It is user friendly and easy to learn. The team that we worked with to get us up and running were nice to work. With and made sure we were ready to go

They are continuing to listen to their customers and are having quarterly updates

Ed
Pastor / Elder (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

Tithe.ly has been great!!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Awesome!! Very positive!! They provide great training webinars to service the church with timely needs.

We love the features that are interchangeable for our website, the ease of online giving and finding the information about those who have given money. The app is fantastic. I love that when we put in the events on the website it automatically transfers over to the app. Customer service is awesome! They walked us through putting our in the App store for Apple devices and it was very complicated but they were patient in working with us. Thanks to the team at Tithe.ly. I recommend them to other Pastors I know.

Nothing!! It works very well and is user friendly

Alexia
Sr pastor (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Tithe.ly is a game changer

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

As a church planter, I needed something affordance, easy to implement and effective. Tithe.ly is all of these things. I’ve recruited other churches small and large to Tithe.ly.

Service planning is not as robust as Planning Center. But there are always improvements coming down the pike.

Gena
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Love Tithe.ly

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We have loved how it has helped our church and appreciate how they are always working to make an already wonderful product even better. Support has always been quick and they’re always friendly. I feel they truly care about making our job easier.

Ease of use. Clean looking. Staff was knowledgeable and quick to respond with any questions.

We have all-access and sometimes it can be confusing how it all works together. You just have to be willing to put the time in to learn.

Tony
Treasurer (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Tithe.ly is great for congregational giving.

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Giving is simple, as is reporting.

We'd had Tithe.ly before the pandemic, but it was only used by a few members. Once the pandemic hit and we were unable to meet in person it became critical for people to have an easy way to tithe. It has continued to be a popular option even after we've returned to in-person services. We've continued to stream our services for people who cannot attend in person because of ailments, physical limitations, or having moved from the area. It is an easy and secure way for them to tithe.

I don't know of any features that the software is missing.

il y a 2 semaines

Thanks Tony ! Glad our giving platform has been able to support you and the congregation through so many seasons of change.

Andrew
Senior Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Good product. Still moving toward its potential

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall experience is still good, but looking for improvement.

We like tithely because it includes a wide array of needed church management in giving tools. It will be more and more accessible as the platform is improved.

Currently, some features are difficult, including some abilities of finding the church one wants to give to. Also, adjusting recurring giving forces one to cancel current amount and set up a new amount/ account. It shouldn't be this hard.

Leah
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Tithe.ly from a small church

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It's been good. There are so many features that it can be overwhelming to understand them all.

Although we don't use them all, we use many of the features. The ones we use the most are People, Calendar, Events, Financial and more. The app has been easy to update and we are going to launch a new website in the next few weeks. The support team is great!

The features don't seem to talk to one another. Events have to be entered in several places to show up on the app, website, calendar, especially if you add a registration link. There are some cross platform features that are missing. For example, I enter our weekly offering into Elvanto but it doesn't register in Tithe.ly. Fortunately, it does go the other way.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you Leah! We're so happy to hear that you are served well by our Tithe.ly team, and also enjoy using the product.

Brad
Associate Pastor (Australie)

Tithe.y Software and Products

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall the software produced by Tithely is good although it does lack some fine tuning. However it is good value for money software which is affordable for even small churches.

Tithe.ly online payment software is is easy to use and integrate into websites and online platforms. We also use Elvanto as a our CHMS. This product is good and generally user friendly. It is also good value for money compared to other CHMS software on the market.

A main feature lacking in Elvanto is a user friendly Check In System. This is something that has been problematic for our church mostly when checking in children for kids ministry.

la semaine dernière

So glad you were able to integrate with other tools. . I hope you are enjoying all the great features of a platform built for churches!