15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Tithe.ly

Tithe.ly a été créé pour encourager les dons et la générosité en apportant l'innovation technologique dans l'Église. Démarrez gratuitement en quelques minutes !

En savoir plus sur Tithe.ly

Current integration with ChMS is buggy. No notification when someone gives.

Tithe.ly - Notes

Tithe.ly a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 630 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Tithe.ly ?

Cameron
Cameron
Senior Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Great way to streamline giving

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, this is worth the cost of use because of the ease of giving options.

There is a tremendous ease in donating through Tithe.ly. It gives the admin the ability to customize the options for giving, which in turn helps the donors realize the financial opportunities of giving. The processing fees are worth the price.

The fees are not fun, but they are understandable for the use of the software. Definitely not as high as some companies.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you Pastor Cameron for your feedback! We're grateful to hear that Tithely is making it easy for your donors to give, and your admin to support your church.

Esther
software & IT implementationn + marketing & communications (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

One stop shop

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Like most software companies, it's easy to reach sales, but a little harder to reach tech support. Thankfully, we don't need tech support much because it's pretty intuitive and they have an extensive knowledge base.

We started with Elvanto around 7 years ago before it merged with Tithly. You'll notice I refer mostly to Elvanto in this review because that is the most important part of the system for us. We had so many people who refused to use technology, but despite personal feelings, the system quickly became indispensible for communications and church management. The last few years brought many changes to our world, and we were able to maintain at least basic communication because of Elvanto. Over the last 2 years we have been transitioning to a forward-thinking environment where many people are empowered to lead, teach, or do whatever it is they do best. To keep it all together, we needed a central hub to share information. Elvanto is that hub for us. The addition of the full Tithely suite last year let us engage our community at a whole new level as well with the website and app. We haven't started using the full functionality of the entire platform, but we are glad to have software that will allow us to grow without artificial limits.We also loved being able to get our non-profit started using Elvanto. Without this powerhouse of a database, we could not have managed the clients who come to the food pantry, the community members who come for classes, and the entire church family. We also use Elvanto in conjunction with our daycare software for certain reporting and communication features that are not available in the daycare software.

After the tithely/elvanto merge, I was concerned the functionality in Elvanto would be lost. I am pleased to announce this was not the case. However, the tithely side still needs a little work when it comes to giving anyone outside of a full admin access to the various areas. I am also looking forward to better stats in the communications area so we can see who is engaging (opening, clicking) and who isn't. I would also like to see the newsletter function from the website integrate into the communications area.

Heather
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2–10 employés

Lack of Transparency and Accountability

1,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : As the leader of a small nonprofit, we were eager to use a platform that we thought would give us a one stop for many different functions we currently use through separate platforms. I don’t believe Tithe.ly was honest about how much time and work would go into trying to build the website and transfer data. After going through an incredibly difficult period and not accessing any of the tools in our subscription, we were denied a refund. Tithe.ly gives ZERO refund, even if the tools don’t meet your needs and even if you don’t use the services. Nothing in their website says this.

I liked that it seemed noncommittal and well priced.

Website is time consuming to set up and the required format for merging contact lists made them completely incompatible for us. The data collected cannot be customized. Events cannot be created as a series so every event must be copied and pasted as many times as you provide it.

il y a 3 semaines

Hey Heather, I’m Kris from the Customer Support team, and I wanted to thank you for sharing your thoughts on our products and policies. Your feedback is valuable to us, and I truly appreciate the clarity of your comments. Launching new products can be a fun challenge, especially when aiming for a high level of customization or perfection. Our pricing strategy is designed to provide a hassle-free experience, with no contracts or cancellation fees, allowing customers the flexibility to cancel at any time. It seems like there might be some unique circumstances at play here. If you’re open to it, I would be delighted to investigate further and see how I can assist you. Would you be able to reach out to our Support team at support@tithe.ly (mailto:support@tithe.ly) and mention that I suggested you get in touch? I’m looking forward to our conversation, Heather!

Lea
Secretary (Afrique du Sud)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Excellent system

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Tithe.ly has exceeded our expectations for donation software. Customer support, ease of use, have all been exceptional.

The cost of setting up and running tithe.ly is exceptional.

I have nothing that I can say that has been negative.

la semaine dernière

Thank you for sharing Lea! We're happy to hear we've exceeded your expectations!

Greg
lead pastor (É.-U.)

Great Online Giving Tool for Churches

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Customer Service was great to work with. On the problems that I have had setting this up they have been very responsive. I did do the online zoom sessions that you pay for. Very helpful. Tithe.ly is far better than the last system we used. And the price of $99 per month for the all inclusive package is a great value. It's not a perfect system but for the price it is great for our budget as a small church.

Online giving is easy to set up. I love the app and website features included with the all inclusive package.

Elvanto and Tithe.ly don't integrate with one another smoothly. Also, I can't use my messaging package that is in tithe.ly with my names that are in Elvanto.

l’année dernière

Thank you Pastor Greg! We love hearing this! Thank you for being a part of the Tithe.ly Family.

Lead Pastor (Canada)

Budget ChMS/all in one

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Customer service is always fantastic to deal will which helps when I have questions on how to do things

Tithely is working hard to be the one stop shop. They have many options at competitive pricing. I can't think of a more cost friendly product

They need to integrate their systems better. They have 2.5 ChMS that don't talk to each other fully. It's a bit of a headache to deal with the switching of 1.0 to 2.0 as it should have been a full 2.0 rollout. However, the cost and offerings are hard to beat

Joshua
Joshua
Administrative Pastor (É.-U.)

Online Giving

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I really enjoy the software and would recommend it for other churchs!

The fact that it is clean and easy to use. The integration with QuickBooks was a massive plus.

Some of the integration issues need to be resolved. It does record exactly how I would. But it works. A kiosk version with tap and swipes would be awesome.

Steven
Steven

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to implement online giving

Commentaires : We began looking at the possibility of online giving in 2019 and after reviewing all the major online giving platforms we decided to implement Tithe.ly in February of 2020 and we have been very please in the increase of giving and the greater consistency in giving we have seen as a result of using Tithe.ly

Tithe.ly has been easy to integrate with our existing website. Even our less technologically savvy members have found it easy to use. It has helped increase our giving over the past year.

Customizing was a bit difficult to figure out initially especially resizing our logo and getting the colors to match our branding.

Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Great for a Small-Medium Church

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The on-boarding team was friendly and the website is pretty intuitive. There are parts of the site however which link back into v1/old pages which don't work quite as well. Once the site is fully replaced with the updated experience I expect things will get better.

Overall Onboarding was easy. I was able to create a church account quickly and easily registering for direct deposit into my Church's account. Web/Mobile giving is free.

I was under the impression we'd get basic text giving included in the free tier of the software. Turns out you need the Messaging add-on, currently $19/Mo. I couldn't fully use the service until I had a "Church Verification Call" with the Tythe.ly team. This was all fine except it took 2 weeks to get a scheduled call.

Marissa
Secretary and Treasurer (É.-U.)

10/10 software!

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I'm so glad I switched over to Tithe.ly. Very easy to switch over, great customer service, great price! It's a fraction of the price I was paying before and does WAY more.

Quick customer service! Gives the option for users to cover the fees incurred of their giving. Even though not every one opts in to this, it still is a major offset from those who do! I also like that Tithe.ly breaks down what fees are associated to what giving.

I would prefer bulk payments to be processed after each service (twice a week). I only see the option of once a week. This is just a personal preference since I run the books twice a week.

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you so much Marissa for your feedback! We're grateful to hear that you're not just saving money with Tithely but you have access to many more features to help manage your digital giving!

Thomas
Senior Leader (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great for getting started with online giving

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great experience overall, this was something we got as a first-time online giving option and it has not disappointed. They continue to release new features all the time and there's a lot of potential for what you can do with it. We only use online giving, but I would like to explore other functions. Customer service is on point.

Easy to set up and learn as admin. Takes a lot of work off my plate and totally worth the small fee for what it does. One of my favorite features is sending giving statements for the year by email with a click of a button. Boom, done.

Viewing transactions doesn't always work on mobile. Doesn't load fully, so I have to refresh a couple times.

l’année dernière

Thank you Thomas We love hearing this! Thank you for being a part of the Tithe.ly Family.

Angelique
Treasurer (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Tithe.ly product and performance review

4,0 l’année dernière

Creating an account, inputting batch giving for non-tithe.ly users, and using the membership components is very easy! The customer service/help desk promptly responds (or as quickly as they can), and sends a transmission of the conversation to your email account.

Not being able to integrate member data from Tithe.ly to Elvanto, has slowed down my ability to create communities. I look forward to when it is fixed. Having to log into every component (elvanto, Chms) was frustrating. HOWEVER, they have diligently worked to solve this problem. I have to purchase separate accounting software.

Jose
Institutions religieuses, 51–200 employés

Tithe.ly has made it easier for our church to focus on our people and their spiritual well being

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall this product is great for the money. It fits within any church budget.

I love the giving features and how they are always improving their products. I am so thankful that the website features are modern and grabs the attention of everyone that gets on our website.

It would help if they would have video tutorials with the many questions that arise when it comes to make your job easier. If you have a question you have to wait for a response by email and sometimes they are not very clear on the help you need.

Bruce

Comprehensive Church Management

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are very pleased and plan to continue using this format for the foreseeable future.

The ability to manage donations with ease and contact donors is indispensable.

There are some limitations to creating a Church Directory in the format we would like.

Kathryn
Registered Nurse (Mexique)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

This software gives you tons of great features with very competitive fees! Highly recommend!

Commentaires : We are a small non-profit, and the features mentioned above with the competitive pricing makes this product absolutely essential. If you are shopping for a sharp, easy to use, customizable giving platform, with great rates and useful features, look no more. THIS is a quality product for a great price and I have yet to be disappointed!

The fees are competitive. When compared to other companies, their prices are equal or lower. The company only charges a fee on actual donations (they DON'T charge a separate monthly fee regardless of donation amounts). They give donors an option to click a box where they will cover the fees for the donation. They also allow donors to set up recurring giving, which is an important option for us. Tithe.ly also tracks all the electronic giving from donors, and compiles it at the end of the year in order to generate tax-statements for non-profits. It is EASY and quick. An additional feature is that you can customize your tax letter, including your logo, and any write-up you want to add to your tax letters. To generate the forms, you input the dates for the prior year, and the forms are generated. You can email them instantly, and have the option to print and mail any letters you choose. This feature ALONE makes this software worth having! The other AMAZING feature is that you can manually input any non-electronic donations into the software. This is a feature many other companies will charge you extra to use. For no additional cost, you can manually input other donations and keep track of ALL your giving in one software program. These manual entries will populate to the same tax form as the electronic giving. This feature makes this an outstanding product. I have also had questions about the software and features. I receive quick replies to my inquiry emails.

At this point I have not discovered a feature I don't like. I came to tithe.ly after using 2 other giving platform softwares, and this is, hands down, the best I have used. Probably the only drawback is just learning your way around when getting started. There is a fairly extensive options list when you log in, and can be a bit confusing at first. Don't be afraid to select options and see where they lead you. If you feel it is confusing or overwhelming, send an inquiry email or ask your question through the help menu. I had a few questions when getting started. I had quick follow up by emails/chat and even had a customer service agent call me to follow up on my questions/concerns. The agent was polite, professional and very knowledgeable and I have been MORE THAN SATISFIED with this software!

Corey

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Tithely offers a lot tools for a reasonable price

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Tithely was helpful in getting us switched over from our previous provider and is constantly working to create new features and products to add value to the product.

There are a lot of tools that are very helpful: online giving, church management software, email campaigns, text giving, website creator, mobile app and so much more. There are a lot of tools at your disposal for a very reasonable all-inclusive price.

The one downside is that some of tools do not communicate with each other. You have to keep a separate database in the church management side from the one on the donor side. It can be time consuming to do duplicate work. They have promised for a while to fix this with a two-way sync, but it has never come to fruition. Despite this flaw, it is still worth the cost and will be EXCELLENT once it is fixed (hopefully).

Jen
Admin Asst (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

You get what you pay for

Commentaires : It does take money out of our parishioners' accounts. Our treasurer manages to generate giving statements using the data available, although they cut and paste it into Excel. But the bugginess of the software concerns me about security, given that they hold sensitive information about both our church and our donors. When our donors experience difficulty using the product due to how buggy it is, that reflects poorly on our organization. Shopping for a better alternative.

Once automatic donations are set up, they consistently do what they were intended to do. For a small, budget-conscious church this can be an option.

UI is extremely buggy. I've worked as a software developer, and the lack of error handling for the most basic of features gives me second-hand embarrassment. I am the one who set up the software and am also a user. Doing something as simple as attempting to change my credit card had me very frustrated. I can't imagine how difficult this would be to use for someone not tech-savvy, which is most of our users. If the dashboards are this buggy, I have serious concerns about trusting this company with sensitive data and I'm currently looking into other recommendations for our church. Another reviewer gave a comprehensive and detailed list of problems with this application. Since I am not an admin, I will not attempt to do so here, but anyone considering this software should browse the reviews and take note of the poor ones.

Jacob

A Fantastic Platform for Non-Profits

5,0 l’année dernière

Tithe.ly is straightforward and easy to use for even the most technologically challenged users. The point of donation system is streamlined, the backend is intuitive, the processing fees and times are extremely reasonable, and the overall experience with this platform is pleasant. We're very pleased with how Tithe.ly serves our organization and encourage others to try it out too!

Tithe.ly had done a good job of streamlining and integrating with other platforms and systems, though they continue to improve here as well.

Jana
Treasurer (É.-U.)

Tithe.ly - Promising start

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Tithe.ly offered us the opportunity to grow our online giving and delve into having an app for church connection. I think they were more focused on growing and acquiring other platforms and lost sight of serving their customers; keeping the ones they had. After awhile, the hype wore off and the giveaways and flashy Tithe.ly Next presentations just seemed empty as much was promised but little delivered in terms of ongoing support.

It was very easy to get started and affordable for what was being offered. I started with the free plan to see how members took to it and it was widely accepted. I upgraded due to the management system, messaging, app and website. I like how it was an all-in-one program.

I mostly disliked the constant bombardment of advertisements to upgrade or integrate with some new product they acquired while the ones they had were still running on Tithe.ly 1.0. The lack of support grew worse over time with the little bubble on the bottom right of the screen of Tithe.ly support was anything but helpful just offering up canned responses or links to outdated information or dead pages.

Clifford
Lead Minister (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

An Invaluable Tool!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Tithely has streamlined the business end of our non-profit, reduced the need for added personnel, and given us much more peace of mind. Peace of mind is GOOD.

We have so enjoyed the benefits of a website that doesn't need a communications graduate to maintain it! It integrates online charitable contributions, an email newsletter, and intuitive design into one beautiful package. We also love the simplicity of "text to give."

What I dislike is that it wasn't available 20 years ago!

scott
Technical Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Tithe.ly review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has really smooth for the most part for the the time we have been using the software

It is user friendly and easy to learn. The team that we worked with to get us up and running were nice to work. With and made sure we were ready to go

They are continuing to listen to their customers and are having quarterly updates

Ed
Pastor / Elder (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51–200 employés

Tithe.ly has been great!!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Awesome!! Very positive!! They provide great training webinars to service the church with timely needs.

We love the features that are interchangeable for our website, the ease of online giving and finding the information about those who have given money. The app is fantastic. I love that when we put in the events on the website it automatically transfers over to the app. Customer service is awesome! They walked us through putting our in the App store for Apple devices and it was very complicated but they were patient in working with us. Thanks to the team at Tithe.ly. I recommend them to other Pastors I know.

Nothing!! It works very well and is user friendly

Suzanne
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Tithe.ly has increased our giving over 50% it's so easy for our members to give using it.

Commentaires : Everything from the get go of introducing Tithe.ly to our church has been a great experience. The service is amazing staff are great at getting back to us should we have any questions. Our members find the app easy to use and would rather use this method than cash, check or paypal. It has increased our giving over 50% since introducing it, I believe mainly because people do not carry cash and checks are becoming obsolete. We have found that our members that travel for work or are on vacation are now using the app while away rather than not giving at all.
The video's were very useful in introducing the new options of giving and we found that most people switched over from other options to Tithe.ly.

The back end of the book keeping side is also very easy, at any time we can review giving statements. We are able to have a monthly statement very early in the month which again makes book keeping easier and quicker for reports to the board etc. Whereas Paypal does not have a monthly statement ready until the 10th of the month.

We don't have any con's I'm sure there is more that we could be using withing the software and don't only due to our people not doing so.

il y a 8 ans

Thank you so much!!! :)

Rene
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Product for all around church use

5,0 l’année dernière

How easy it is to use ALL the features available. The donor database is easy to learn.

website and app development was a little difficult to understand at first.

l’année dernière

Hi Pastor Rene, so glad the donor database was easy to learn and adapt to. We're happy you are enjoying all the great features of a platform built for churches!

Marttell

Tithe.ly Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Tithe.ly has been great overall.

We like how it facilitates giving for our members. Not everyone carries cash or a checkbook nowadays, so a digital option gives our church the ability to give even if they cannot give via traditional avenues. We also appreciate that Tithe.ly provides the option to cover the fee for each online gift. The vast majority of our digital givers giving through Tithe.ly opt to cover the donation fee, and that helps our church a lot.

Currently, the internal website's donation reports generate general things like the giver's name, quantity of gift, etc. But if you want to quickly see if the gift went to your church's general fund or if the gift was marked as a designated gift for a designated fund or special project, you have to download, save, and open the Excel spreadsheet file to find out. It would be nice if you could see that listed on the bank deposits page or the individual gift details page. Or, what would actually be best is if you could customize your bank deposits page to see the information you really wanted to see quickly (At a glance) prior to downloading the full reports. But honestly, this is just getting picky, because Tithe.ly as a tool has been very easy to use and has been great for our church.