15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Qintil

Système de gestion de l'apprentissage et de la conformité attrayant, facile à utiliser et efficace avec marché et dossiers d'apprentissage portables.

En savoir plus sur Qintil

I really enjoyed the ease of finding a course, progressing through it and then seeing my progress so clearly on the dashboard.

Staff have complained about how the program just stops, and they cannot complete the course.

Qintil - Notes

Qintil a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 28 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Qintil ?

Allan
Quality Assurance Officer (Australie)

Qintil Support

Commentaires : Phillipe and Andrew have done exceptionally well in supporting our company while we have gone through the transition of changing from the old platform to the new one. Obviously there is still an area where we need to fix in regards to email addresses, Qintil just expected that all people have email addresses and facebook accounts, this has not been the case with our organisation. Due to privacy people cannot be expected to make these available, but I am hoping that may be fixed now after communicating with Phillipe on the 4th October.
Regards
Allan Love

The ease of use

Rafin
CSE 3 (Australie)

Informative and interactive

Commentaires : For the first time, it was a bit difficult to use. But later, it was found to be very easy for navigation and very informative. I have talked with my other coworkers as well, they have even found better than the earlier one. As a user, I would like to suggest that the course should be updated and reviewed time and again. Apart from few bugs in the matter of expiry dates and user passwords conflict, I hope it will be better in the course of time and wish all the best for the entire team.

Easy to use and informative

Passwords conflicts, expiry dates problems

Deepu
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Average quality , software takes more time to load and learner has to wait.

Commentaires : Lengthy slides and too much of information. Too hard to remember in one go. Answers to some questions are not mentioned in slides and learners have to google it or ask senior staff member for help. Initially, there was no review answers and learners were getting the same answers wrong again and again, not knowing which answers were wrong, wasting their valuable time at work.

Nothing.

Lengthy, not interesting but has to do it because it is mandatory.

sashi
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Understandable and easier to use

Commentaires : Very easy to understand, saving time and easy to use the system. Useful knowledge and makes life easier to do it online with mandatory courses.

Davinia
Reg Nurse (Australie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

DeeRos Bull1

Commentaires : 5 Star Congradulations Keep up the great work The system is easy effective up to date quick accurate secure safe manageable high quality any one is able to master the operation of this apparatus

Easy safe secure and managable

Would be nice to see the transaction history

Miki

Great resouse

Commentaires : I took this corse through my work company as one of mandatry training .
For me it took time to begin with as I was very busy every day due to baby sitting, work and house keeping etc... But once I make time and sit in front of my computer it was fun to do and could keep doing ahead.
It was easy to use and understand . Every section there is a Round up before start quiz so it helped me to review and made it clearly. Structure and design were also not bad. They use variety of pictures and video.
But quiz was bit tricky. They locked me out after 2times of attempt and had to contact my manager which is bit annoying.
Overall I am satisfy this course.

fiona
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Training at home or work

Commentaires : As an administrator the system is at times frustrating. There needs to be the ability to sign off several staff for the one training all at once. Doing this individually us too time consuming. Some of the training is above the level that is needed and not true of Victorian law.
I have had positive responses from support which is a relief.
Happy to have training online that is simple to use.

Srijana
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Feedback and comments were given by staff from the organisation Juliana village.

Commentaires : On my point of view, It is great experience to do online learning anywhere. It was bit difficult to use on first time questioning answer and didn't provide notice which one is wrong. Now, it is great. It gives opportunity to revise our work and know the mistakes. thank you

Lode

Qintil Experience

Commentaires : Qintil is highly recommended. Very efficient and fun to use. The program requires a bit of a learning curve but once you get the hang of it, it becomes very easy to use.

Fiona
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

It is a good system and user friendly. My workplace won't pay to use this system at present

Commentaires : I personally have found the system very good. My workplace prefers face to face learning in regards to mandatory, not online at present

Visnja
DON (Australie)

Online Learning with Qintil

Commentaires : This is a great system for us to control our staff ELearning requirements. It helps us keep updated with where the staff are at in regards to their learning units.

Record Keeping

Updates are challenging

Harpreet
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

It's good to use this software

Commentaires : It's been good experience , I will recommended to all other people as well because it's good to use.

Everything was good nothing to complaint really

None

Janice

Educational training

Commentaires : Having training is a great way to refresh on areas that you may have forgotten, or that have changed in some way. Some training requires simple reading, as some people are hands on and not able to get the concept of the question.
However l was proud of myself as l was one or two answers wrong in some areas. So been proud of my achieve was great. gave me a pat on the shoulder for my good effort.

CEO (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Qintil review

Commentaires : The platform is great. But feel the content of many of the courses need to be improved. In particular some of the course content still refers to UK legislation - instead of Australian legislation. In addition some of the course content has been "dumbed" down too much.

Ease of use.

The content of some of the courses need to be improved.

Réponse de l'équipe de Qintil

il y a 8 ans

Thank you for your comments Michael. I'm delighted that you find the platform easy to use. Our Course Marketplace, which launches next month, will include courses from a range of other providers to improve your course experience.

Manishaben

Manishapatel

Commentaires : I got lots off knowledge to using Qintil and very easy to use.

Thanks

Ashma

knowlede gain

Commentaires : As I am nursing student and working in aged care, I came to learn more things through Qintil. The mandatory chapters i did in quintal will be lifelong helpful to me. Thank you

Ji
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

it is a very well designed product covering all aspects.

Commentaires : it is a well designed survey with lots of questions covering different areas. it takes some time to finish but easy to use.

Nicole

Learning online

Commentaires : I like the feature that keeps all your learning records in the one place & you can take them from one employer to another

Otto

User friendly.

Commentaires : As is the case with all products, there will be some teething issues until some feedback is actioned.

Erica
Agent (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 201–500 employés

Must try

Commentaires : Once I knew what I was doing it was quick and easy to complete and conquer my task.

Free programs easy access and navigation.

A little laggy at first it one of the software's that you need to update yourself on before starting.

qinglu

very good experience

Commentaires : it is easy to use, quite save time and effective, very supportive team and will solve your problem quickly.

Daniel
Computer Repair Tech (Australie)
Matériel informatique, Auto-entrepreneur

Thoughts on quick books

Commentaires : I really enjoy using this program as I truly find it my main issue is that when I am using quick books though my phone I can only add new customers
I cant invoice existing customers and its just too difficult to use on my phone

how easy quick books is to use

Too hard to use on my phone

mina
consultant (R.-U.)

so simple and clear - easy to use!

Mojca
Home maker (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

Queen Teel

Commentaires : Very good and simple but efficient education.
Lots of new things but very easy to absorb.
The quiz is fun and not too hard and round up is very efficient

RUBY

Great and easy

Commentaires : Great
Easy to understand, simple to do
Fun learning experience
Logical created
Leaves impressions of content learnt.

Easy