Sign Now for 100's of Contracts

Patricia B.
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The price was the biggest factor in going with Sign Now. As a new company, we needed the most cost-effective way to send out our contracts.

Inconvénients: Up until recently, I would have given 5 stars across the board. My company celebrated our 1 year anniversary and with that came contract renewals. This is where Sign Now has lost stars for me. They don't have a way for a business to look at the contract date signed without going into each one and researching. I have 300 contracts renewing with multiple dates for renewals over the next few months. I would love a feature where we could see the email we sent the contract to and the date the contract was signed in a spreadsheet format. When I reached out about this issue they seemed stumped themselves. In my industry we will send out thousands of contracts a year and we need a system to keep up with who signed and when. At this time my staff is having to update an excel spreadsheet.

Good Value and Versatility

Publié le 20/09/2019
Rachel G.
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Sign Now for e-contracting of artists. It does the job and gives me the full range of tools I need to create a custom contract for each artist.

Avantages: I like the Radio Button feature and the conditional options.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I wish I could update my templates more easily.

Easy Digital Signing

David R.
Broker
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: Great experience.

Avantages: This service is efficient for office users and easy for signers.

Inconvénients: Would like software to save a default email per template.

Outstanding business solution

Publié le 27/08/2019
Kevin V.
Service Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are able to have contracts, hiring paperwork, employee reviews all completed without having to rely on the involved parties being physically present.

Avantages: The ability to upload forms and create templates.
Document groups - like sending a virtual packet.
The ability to have multiple people fill out their portion of a document at the same time.

Inconvénients: Poor support. I haven't had to use the support often, but the times I have it was very difficult and laborious on my end.

Real threat to Docusign with a couple glitches!

Publié le 13/08/2019
Jed L.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like how it is integrated with our AMS so that when we email docs to our clients we can click "sign-now" and set up the spots we need electronic signatures for. However, there are times where the actual email never sends and I end up having to send it again through SignNow rather than NowCerts automatically (our AMS provider). That has caused some issues with customer service with our agents. Otherwise we get a discounted rate and it is by far one of the friendliest and most customer friendly products for e-signature I have seen--a true rival to Docusign.

Inconvénients: Double sending glitch I wrote about above is the only issue really, the setup for e-sign and pointing where you want it is a little touchy. You can accidentally click somewhere and not know you asked for a client's signature in an area of the policy that you don't need a signature on all because you accidentally brushed your mouse.

It's the times

Heather J.
Controller
Pétrole et énergies, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using the templates is an awesome feature and makes sending all my onboarding documents easier. We use SignNow exclusively for signing contracts, agreements, and policies. All of our employees and vendors are familiar with it, which makes the process smooth.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to set up a document, send the document and that the person receiving the document doesn't have to have an account or sign up for anything in order to sign it. I also like the notifications I get each step of the way.
In the times we are in today, with everything basically paperless and electronic, this kind of a service is an absolute Must-Have.

Inconvénients: The only thing I would ask for that it doesn't offer is for the signer to have options to add their own comments and fields. If the signer had their own set of options they could respond with comments or respond with request for information, forward get extra signatures from another signer, etc.

Efficient and fairly priced.

Publié le 02/07/2018
Yeni O.
Product Engineer
Logiciels
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Sign-now provides my organization access to its security and integration features which puts the deployment of legally binding and widely accepted e-signature across devices on our fingertips.
With Signnow, we have been able to create a resilient and scalable electronic digital workflow and automated paperwork across all engagements with clients and partners.Resulting in a faster paperwork process in all of our dealings. I especially cherish the bulk invite feature , which enable us send invites to multiple persons all at once ,by simply creating a single paperwork template and uploading a list of people we'd like to append their signature to the paperwork. This works perfectly in situations where multiple persons are needed to sign a paperwork.

Inconvénients: Quality of support is very slow and just not good enough. We will like to get responses to concerns and setbacks we encounter on this tool in a matter of hours ,rather than days ; which is the norm with the Signnow support team as of this time.

Easy to sign software

Publié le 17/09/2019
Leo N.
Realtor
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Love it. Been a user for over 3 years now and will continue to remain a paid subscriber.

Avantages: Very user friendly and easy to understand. You can upload documents in the app and iPad as well making it convenient for all parties.

Inconvénients: No cons. So far so good. I would just say enhance security features. With so much hacking and fraud going on now a days, I would hate for my account and documents to be compromised!

Perfect for people with low volume of e-signatures

Publié le 19/04/2019
Mark F.
VP
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've had a great experience. However, they changed their plan design and when doing so, it bumped me out of phone support and down to email only support.

Avantages: SignNow is affordable yet give some very advanced features. My favorite feature is where you can create a link for people to access a reoccurring form to fill out. This is very helpful when selling insurance over the internet. People come to my website and buy insurance without me involved.

Inconvénients: Simple tasks such as selecting multiple documents at once or deleting batches of documents isn't available. You would think something this simple would be included. Perhaps they will add this in the future.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par SignNow le 23/04/2019

Dear Mark, many thanks for your detailed feedback from an experienced user of SignNow! We are happy to know you find signing links' generation convenient and handy for your business :)
I'll pass your comments about selecting/deleting multiple documents to our developers team! Thanks again!

Right for my Business

Publié le 16/01/2019
Jen P.
V.P
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love the fact that I just don’t have to print contracts anymore and save paper that way and this app has helped me with that.

Avantages: It’s easy to use , all of my documents are right there for me to see , I can keep them for as long as I want to and don’t have to delete them. I also really like the option that I can use it as businesses and personal . Changing the Signaturs it’s super easy . Al around a great app .

Inconvénients: Right now I liked the option where it would keep track of what I have written so I don’t have to repeat my self , I fill out a lot of forms and all the time it’s not address and all that fun stuff and I just loved the optin where I could see what I had written before so I just tap on that . Now I have to fill it out each time and it’s so time consuming. That’s the only thing I’m not all to happy about .

Good for getting signatures

Publié le 03/04/2019
Ashley M.
Systems Manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We're using it more for signing and sending documents to the insurance companies and having them sign and send them back. The experience in that aspect has been good.

Avantages: It makes getting signatures from customers easy by being able to upload the document and add form fields for them to fill out/sign and then send electronically for them to complete.

Inconvénients: Our company does better with software that allows you to pull up the form in the field and fill out while with the customer. However, this is great for using if the customer is unable to complete the information in person.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par SignNow le 08/04/2019

Dear Ashley,
we are happy to read about your positive experience with SignNow!
Actually, you can also use SignNow in the field too! This is called in-person e-signing, or Kiosk Mode. Here is the instruction with screenshots: https://www.signnow.com/features/turn-on-the-kiosk-mode-on-ipad-to-collect-signatures
Hope this helps!

Makes Doing Business Easier

Chief Executive Officer
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: SignNow is the perfect complement to our small business and helps us to do things more professionally when it comes to our clients and business partners.

Avantages: SignNow helps to cut out inefficiencies in doing business. It does that by allowing us to get necessary documents signed quickly without us having to scan pages and constantly run behind people to get signatures.

Inconvénients: I can’t say that there’s really much that I don’t like about this software. If I had to point out one thing, I’d ask for the ability to reduce the time to sign all the way down to 1 day. Currently that minimum is 3 days.

SignNow is a life saver! Convenient, easy to use... my clients love it!

Publié le 08/01/2018
Managing Broker
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: With buyers and sellers all over the country and the globe, being able to sign listing and purchase agreements electronically is a must. SignNow is convenient, easy to use, and my clients love it. Being able to use the app on my mobile device has changed my business for the better. I will never look back!

Inconvénients: If I could change one thing about the software, I would add an auto-populate setting on iPhone to where you wouldnt have to type in the destination email address every time. If the contact isnt in your existing phone book, you have to type in the email address manually. Thats fine, but its easy to transpose a letter or number and then have the incorrect signer.

Keep and manage all your documents in one place

Volunteer
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Allows me to receive signatures and proxies from multiple residents. Easy!

Avantages: I can add multiple documents to one email. Whee!

Inconvénients: Signnow has too high a price. Please lower the price.

SignNow is a great product at a great price

Pete S.
President & COO
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It was easy to get started and very easy to use.

Avantages: Ease of use and good value for the price.

Inconvénients: I really loved the user interface. It was easy to get started and easy to use. My customers like it too.

Sign Now is great

Nicholas H.
VP of Customer Experience
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has been great! Document adding is easy.

Avantages: It is easy to set up great looking contracts.
The template option is fantastic to make minor changes, but keep using the same contract.
The sign now options are clean and easy to use by our customers.

Inconvénients: I don't like that we can't integrate it with Infusionsoft (known now as Keap). It would be great to trigger off a SignNow document when a certain event occurs from the CRM and pushes the contact info directly into the document that we are wanting to send.

So far the best signing application for my business!

Publié le 16/01/2019
Arauna M.
Owner/Artist
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love it. Since I open my business, a tattoo shop, I wanted to use less paper for all consent forms needed to be signed by my customers and tattoo artists in the shop. I’ve look online and done lots of research about software or applications that it easy to use and share. I’ve tried many software and apps. and after all SignNow was the best.

Avantages: The software is easy to use for anyone from beginner to pro.
Works well on all my devices. I use mostly from my tablet an IPad and on my IPhone. Sharing, sending, printing anywhere anytime make it very easy for myself and to my customers.

Inconvénients: I wish when Sending and sharing the sign file via email it doesn’t show the software title.

Easy for our clients to use

Lisa W.
Executive Assistant
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am very pleased with SignNow. It has improved our firm and clients seem to be happier with it.

Avantages: SignNow is a very cost effective way to get electronic signatures. They are super reasonable with their fees. The software is very easy to use as well. With our last software I got way more calls with clients struggling to sign. Since getting Sign Now the number of people struggling to use sign now has dropped significantly.

Inconvénients: I wish I could make notes somewhere that corresponds with each signature being sent out. I would like to note if I called them to remind them to sign and when.

SignNow - Effective and Affordable

Joseph P.
Business Manager
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were looking for a way to automate our lease signing process that was efficient, reasonably priced and legally binding. SignNow fulfilled these requirements for us and also lends a bit of credibility and professionalism to this process in the eyes of our clients.

Avantages: SignNow is fairly easy to use. What I like most is that this software allows me to automate a process that used to take time and much effort. To get our commercial office leases signed, we either had to meet in person (a half a day's trip) with tenant or PDF documents, email them back and forth, print them out and re-scan for signatures. With SignNow, we can create documents to sign and store on their website. There is a trail of who has signed and who hasn't signed. No printing out or re-scan necessary. Just save PDF document to folder of choice when fully signed.

Inconvénients: Nothing really. It does take a little time to figure out how to insert, setup and align fields within a document but once it's learned, it's simple.

Love Signnow

Susan K.
Attorney
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: Great.

Avantages: It is easy to use, and I like having my logo show.

Inconvénients: Difficult for receiving parties to use to sign. Not all of my clients have sign now on their phone, etc.

Good and reliable

Ian S.
Business Development Manager
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use SignNow to get customers to sign quotations and complete online forms to get their details. It's much much better than what we had before, i.e. pdfs that the customer had to print, sign, scan and email. It may not be the perfect tool for online forms but it does work fine.

Avantages: Quick and easy to use
flexible enough to use for all forms that we need for data capture

Inconvénients: A few updates recently have had performance issues but these now seem to have been sorted out
I feel reluctant to make changes to large forms as I know it's going to require a lot of work
it would be nice to have a snap to grid feature for re-sizing boxes

A good e-sign solution that is really affordable.

Publié le 06/12/2017
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A good e-sign product that isn't expensive.

Avantages: Features that allow smart signing by URL and robust validation options. They also offer a cool feature called a signing link which makes it easy to use a tiny URL instead of a long one.

Inconvénients: Support is pretty slow. Also, for a year or so they were constantly changing between two brands, SignNow and CudaSign. I think they were switching from one to the other, then decided to revert back. Sometimes this caused confusion as links changed and logins didn't work, since we were attempting to login to one URL when it changed to another.

Sign now

Terrance H.
financial advisor
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is simple and the signatures look authentic

Inconvénients: Customer has to download an app to sign via mobile device.

Easy to use. Great value.

Publié le 21/01/2019
Sharon E.
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When I started my business, I needed to find a digital signing solution for a low cost... so even though I had never heard of this program, I decided to give it a try instead of using one of the more well-known digital signing programs. My business is small, and I don't need digital signing on a daily basis. So, the lower price very much attracted me. And ultimately, I'm very glad I gave it a shot. It has definitely met my needs and is affordable. Also, there was one occasion when I needed to contact customer service because I changed my e-mail address, which caused a billing error. I sent an email to customer service, and the issue was resolved very promptly and easily.

Avantages: The program is quite easy to use and navigate. And it appears my clients find it easy to use as well. I've never had any complaints or questions from them.

Inconvénients: The only thing I have difficulty with is the editing tools box... it can be moved side to side so you can see your document, but not up and down. The bottom portion of the editing tool box gets cut off by my Windows task bar at the bottom of my screen, and since I can't move the box up, I can't access the tools in the lower portion.

Easy to use service that we use daily to have clients sign service agreements.

Publié le 27/01/2018
Michael P.
Support client

Avantages: My favorite feature of the software is the ability to upload a PDF to the website and invite others to sign electronically. It makes life really easy for us to have clients sign the service agreement before we get out to their house.

Inconvénients: The thing I like the least is the fact that I am paying for the service multiple times because I subscribed through the App Store on my iPad and I also am paying for the service through their website. I need to deal with this but always forget.