15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur airSlate SignNow

En savoir plus sur airSlate SignNow

SignNow est une solution de signature électronique primée et utilisée par des millions de personnes pour signer, envoyer et gérer électroniquement tous types de documents.

En savoir plus sur airSlate SignNow

When you login, it's a bit of a mess to see of the different contracts.

airSlate SignNow - Notes

airSlate SignNow a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 523 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé airSlate SignNow ?

Gagnin
Gagnin
Agent immobilier residentiel (Bénin)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Ce logiciel est un logiciel qui nous permet le digital signature.

Ce logiciel n'a aucune conséquence négative.je vous invite massivement de l'utiliser.

Office Service Clerk (Canada)
Cabinet d'avocats, 201–500 employés

Love this signing app, easy to use

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Love it, would be my go to app if it weren't for the price point.

Love how easy it is to set up and use to get documents to get signed by clients or employees. The interface is pretty straightforward, once you figure it out, it's easy to rely on this program for most your needs. So easy to use even if the other party doesn't have the app.

Some slight issues filling out the fields when creating contracts via mobile, not a big issue.But the price of this app is the main drawback is the cost. I find the price point super high if you just want to use for basic uses. Wish there was a lower cost option for personal or freelance small business.

Lucy
Owner & CEO (Turquie)
Meubles, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Can't do without signNow for our agreements

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We switched over to signNow after having enough of our previous e-sign tool. Performance was the most important factor for us as we had a couple big deals fall through in the past due to errors with the signing process. And so far, signNow has been very impressive. We haven't ran into any performance issues, and all the other factors like integrations, data safety, ease of use, etc., are pretty good too.

signNow provides a much smoother service than other e-sign tools I've tried in the past. Namely, the PDF scanning feature, the smooth field alignment, good uptime, and all the compliances makes it very hassle-free to use. We usually scan our docs but we had to create several docs from scratch as well and the template library was very helpful when doing so because you don't have to do everything form the beginning but can just pick a standard agreement and edit where necessary.

I can't think of anything mahor to complain about, but I think the pricing could be an issue for some SMBs. Maybe more plans to cater to all plrice ranges would be helpful

Grant
Financial Adviser (Australie)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Very cost effective for the basic option

5,0 il y a 2 mois

airSlate has a ton of great functionality (I did a trial of the full suite) but I have pretty much only used the basic SignNow plan for several years because it does the job. The drag and drop for the signature request, date, text fields, etc. are easy, and support is really good. I wanted it so people could only sign by drawing the signature, and they updated the settings for me.

The cheapest plan doesn't really have any custom branding

Elizabeth
CEO/Freight Broker (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2–10 employés

SignNow was not a good move for my business.

Commentaires : As a small business owner, I do not recommend this program for high traffic forms.

The only thing that was acceptable from SignNow was the customer service support. Every time I needed to speak to customer support there is no doubt that I was able to get a hold of them

What I did not like about SignNow was that for any feature that should be included you would have to pay an additional fee. The fill-in-the-blanks did not line up at all with the original wording, you cannot create a document from scratch you can upload pre-created documents. When sending the document for signature, some recipients did not even know who was sending the document for a signature because it did not say your business name only the email address. If I was a SignNow partner and since I used the program for so long I could easily tell them what they can fix.

Thanh
Administrator (Canada)
Télécommunications, 2–10 employés

SignNow Review

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We have been using this for several years. Great service and works well.

Inexpensive, simple interface, custom fields, ability to batch send to participants with custom message.Ability to save documents with incomplete signatures is useful (i.e., documents don't time out where you would need to get signatures from everyone again).

Lacking certain features, not easily customizeable.

Steve
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Banque, 1 001–5 000 employés

I don't think they have a Support Team

1,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Terrible experience. I never write reviews but I did in this case because the treatment was so bad

None, they didn't respond to my requests to cancel the service

Their Support team is terrible. Its noon on the east coast and nobody is even working to help customers. I requested to cancel my account, they didn't cancel it.

il y a 4 mois

Steve hi! Very sorry to read all of this! Did you email support@signnow.com? Or please let us know your email. If you haven't received anything from us by the time this review went public, of course. Unfortunately, we see no email, no last name here, so it is impossible to find you in our system right away. Please let us know more and we will address the issue ASAP. Thanks!

Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Makes Doing Business Easier

Commentaires : SignNow is the perfect complement to our small business and helps us to do things more professionally when it comes to our clients and business partners.

SignNow helps to cut out inefficiencies in doing business. It does that by allowing us to get necessary documents signed quickly without us having to scan pages and constantly run behind people to get signatures.

I can’t say that there’s really much that I don’t like about this software. If I had to point out one thing, I’d ask for the ability to reduce the time to sign all the way down to 1 day. Currently that minimum is 3 days.

Andrew
Andrew
Managing Director (Hongrie)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The best signature management app on a price basis

Commentaires : Great - now I've set it up, it runs on autopilot when it comes to me needing to create and send a contract to clients for signing.

When it comes to document signing it's a crowded market with lots of options - where signNow stands out is on price. It does pretty much the same as the others - but for at least half the price. This was the main reason we picked it.

The dashboard looks dated and takes a while to get familiar with - but past that it has all the same feature as it's competitors.

Assurance, 11–50 employés

Great features and Great Value

SignNow does everything I expect from an e-signature platform and provides an easy experience for my customers.

I wish there were more customization options available at my level (language preferences, for example)

Heidelyn
Civil Services Associate (Philippines)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 501–1 000 employés

SignNow Easily

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall very Nice and Very Helpful for everyone its easy to use.

I like it almost of the options and its very okay for me all of it.

The one with single sign. You can improved that.

Don
VP of Web Solutions (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Main Features Do Not Work. Support is Slow!

It's can be a decent system at an affordable price, if it worked.

The Bulk Invite doesn't to work. After uploading a list of clients, the field chooser removes sending options that are available prior to the CSV upload. Reporting is broken. Reports display random field names instead of user information. Could be a good system is it worked. Support is slow. I only say this because if this is their main business, it should not take a business week to fix a basic function.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Don, we are very sorry for the disappointing experience! Can we have your ticket number, please? You've mentioned that you contacted our Support but since we don't see your email in this review, we can't detect the case on our side. We at signNow are actually using bulk sending via CSV quite frequently ourselves. And it seems to be working alright, for our internal purposes. We would like to investigate this case and settle this as soonest. Please, provide more details, and we would do our best to solve this ASAP. Thanks!

Patricia
owner (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Sign Now for 100's of Contracts

The price was the biggest factor in going with Sign Now. As a new company, we needed the most cost-effective way to send out our contracts.

Up until recently, I would have given 5 stars across the board. My company celebrated our 1 year anniversary and with that came contract renewals. This is where Sign Now has lost stars for me. They don't have a way for a business to look at the contract date signed without going into each one and researching. I have 300 contracts renewing with multiple dates for renewals over the next few months. I would love a feature where we could see the email we sent the contract to and the date the contract was signed in a spreadsheet format. When I reached out about this issue they seemed stumped themselves. In my industry we will send out thousands of contracts a year and we need a system to keep up with who signed and when. At this time my staff is having to update an excel spreadsheet.

Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Easy to use esigning software

Commentaires : Amazing product that is vital to the daily operations to my company. My team send out all of our employment contracts via signnow

Cheaper then docusign. Simple to learn and easy to sign out contracts. On the user side its also easy to sign. Every activity is documented.

I wish the templates were easier to make. I wish it could integrate with our SharePoint so that documents would automatically be stored when its sign by all parties

il y a 4 ans

Many thanks for your super positive feedback! We are happy to know IT professionals appreciate our service! Please note that signNow actually has a recently updated integration for SharePoint. You can read the details on our site here: https://www.signnow.com/integrations/sharepoint Hope this helps!

Leo
Realtor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201–500 employés

Easy to sign software

Commentaires : Love it. Been a user for over 3 years now and will continue to remain a paid subscriber.

Very user friendly and easy to understand. You can upload documents in the app and iPad as well making it convenient for all parties.

No cons. So far so good. I would just say enhance security features. With so much hacking and fraud going on now a days, I would hate for my account and documents to be compromised!

Jen
V.P (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Right for my Business

Commentaires : I love the fact that I just don’t have to print contracts anymore and save paper that way and this app has helped me with that.

It’s easy to use , all of my documents are right there for me to see , I can keep them for as long as I want to and don’t have to delete them. I also really like the option that I can use it as businesses and personal . Changing the Signaturs it’s super easy . Al around a great app .

Right now I liked the option where it would keep track of what I have written so I don’t have to repeat my self , I fill out a lot of forms and all the time it’s not address and all that fun stuff and I just loved the optin where I could see what I had written before so I just tap on that . Now I have to fill it out each time and it’s so time consuming. That’s the only thing I’m not all to happy about .

Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

SignNow: Easy to use

Commentaires : SignNow has been a good experience for us. It has helped us with getting documents to customers and getting them signed, which is essential for our business.

Fairly quick set up process. Easy to edit templates once they are set up. We have several people using one log on, which has worked well for our purposes.

The only negative thing that I can think of is some feedback that we have received from customers that we have sent forms to, and that is that you have to download the app in order to fill out the forms. We have found out that you don't actually have to download the app, but the link to take you to the forms without downloading the app is not in a super obvious place.

Pete
President & COO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

SignNow is a great product at a great price

Commentaires : It was easy to get started and very easy to use.

Ease of use and good value for the price.

I really loved the user interface. It was easy to get started and easy to use. My customers like it too.

Arauna
Owner/Artist (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

So far the best signing application for my business!

Commentaires : I love it. Since I open my business, a tattoo shop, I wanted to use less paper for all consent forms needed to be signed by my customers and tattoo artists in the shop. I’ve look online and done lots of research about software or applications that it easy to use and share. I’ve tried many software and apps. and after all SignNow was the best.

The software is easy to use for anyone from beginner to pro. Works well on all my devices. I use mostly from my tablet an IPad and on my IPhone. Sharing, sending, printing anywhere anytime make it very easy for myself and to my customers.

I wish when Sending and sharing the sign file via email it doesn’t show the software title.

Lisa
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Easy for our clients to use

Commentaires : I am very pleased with SignNow. It has improved our firm and clients seem to be happier with it.

SignNow is a very cost effective way to get electronic signatures. They are super reasonable with their fees. The software is very easy to use as well. With our last software I got way more calls with clients struggling to sign. Since getting Sign Now the number of people struggling to use sign now has dropped significantly.

I wish I could make notes somewhere that corresponds with each signature being sent out. I would like to note if I called them to remind them to sign and when.

Joseph
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

SignNow - Effective and Affordable

Commentaires : We were looking for a way to automate our lease signing process that was efficient, reasonably priced and legally binding. SignNow fulfilled these requirements for us and also lends a bit of credibility and professionalism to this process in the eyes of our clients.

SignNow is fairly easy to use. What I like most is that this software allows me to automate a process that used to take time and much effort. To get our commercial office leases signed, we either had to meet in person (a half a day's trip) with tenant or PDF documents, email them back and forth, print them out and re-scan for signatures. With SignNow, we can create documents to sign and store on their website. There is a trail of who has signed and who hasn't signed. No printing out or re-scan necessary. Just save PDF document to folder of choice when fully signed.

Nothing really. It does take a little time to figure out how to insert, setup and align fields within a document but once it's learned, it's simple.

Terrance
financial advisor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Sign now

It is simple and the signatures look authentic

Customer has to download an app to sign via mobile device.

Kathy
Corp Benefits Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 1 001–5 000 employés

Love this App!!

Commentaires : I use the app to add my signature as an approver to business documents. Once I do this it is so easy for me to email the signed form. Love this app!

So easy to use. I can use it when I am traveling on company business!

Only one thing - I would like to add my electronic signature as a picture - so that my signature looks better.

il y a 5 ans

Dear Kathy, many thanks for your positive feedback! And actually, you CAN have your e-signature be a picture! Here is the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/njxasn Once you are about to e-sign, choose the tab Upload. There you can upload the already available image of your e-signature, you can also make a photo of your signature on another document, or you can scan the image of your signature. Hope this helps!

andreas
capital markets (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Great software if you work in the real estate industry

if you don't have a pdf editor, signnow lets you add text to each document which makes it convenient. The ability to have clients sign anything virtual makes the process quick and easy especially when you work in real estate and require multiple client signatures on documents.

When downloading a document you can not add any changes to the document which can be an inconvenience.

Karen
Independent Travel Advisor (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 501–1 000 employés

Independent Business Necessity

Commentaires : This has solved my worry of customer service issues. Clients must check off the boxes I outline, initial, date and sign so little room is left for question.

I enjoy the ease of doing business and having a format to highlight all important details so there is no room left for misunderstanding. It gives both my clients and I peace of mind that all details have been outlined and agreed upon.

Truly no cons for me. Great value for the service and ease it provides to me.