Real threat to Docusign with a couple glitches!

Publié le 13/08/2019
Jed L.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like how it is integrated with our AMS so that when we email docs to our clients we can click "sign-now" and set up the spots we need electronic signatures for. However, there are times where the actual email never sends and I end up having to send it again through SignNow rather than NowCerts automatically (our AMS provider). That has caused some issues with customer service with our agents. Otherwise we get a discounted rate and it is by far one of the friendliest and most customer friendly products for e-signature I have seen--a true rival to Docusign.

Inconvénients: Double sending glitch I wrote about above is the only issue really, the setup for e-sign and pointing where you want it is a little touchy. You can accidentally click somewhere and not know you asked for a client's signature in an area of the policy that you don't need a signature on all because you accidentally brushed your mouse.

Efficient and fairly priced.

Publié le 02/07/2018
Yeni O.
Product Engineer
Logiciels
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Sign-now provides my organization access to its security and integration features which puts the deployment of legally binding and widely accepted e-signature across devices on our fingertips.
With Signnow, we have been able to create a resilient and scalable electronic digital workflow and automated paperwork across all engagements with clients and partners.Resulting in a faster paperwork process in all of our dealings. I especially cherish the bulk invite feature , which enable us send invites to multiple persons all at once ,by simply creating a single paperwork template and uploading a list of people we'd like to append their signature to the paperwork. This works perfectly in situations where multiple persons are needed to sign a paperwork.

Inconvénients: Quality of support is very slow and just not good enough. We will like to get responses to concerns and setbacks we encounter on this tool in a matter of hours ,rather than days ; which is the norm with the Signnow support team as of this time.

Perfect for people with low volume of e-signatures

Publié le 19/04/2019
Mark F.
VP
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've had a great experience. However, they changed their plan design and when doing so, it bumped me out of phone support and down to email only support.

Avantages: SignNow is affordable yet give some very advanced features. My favorite feature is where you can create a link for people to access a reoccurring form to fill out. This is very helpful when selling insurance over the internet. People come to my website and buy insurance without me involved.

Inconvénients: Simple tasks such as selecting multiple documents at once or deleting batches of documents isn't available. You would think something this simple would be included. Perhaps they will add this in the future.

envoyé par SignNow le 23/04/2019

Dear Mark, many thanks for your detailed feedback from an experienced user of SignNow! We are happy to know you find signing links' generation convenient and handy for your business :)
I'll pass your comments about selecting/deleting multiple documents to our developers team! Thanks again!

Right for my Business

Publié le 16/01/2019
Jen P.
V.P
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love the fact that I just don’t have to print contracts anymore and save paper that way and this app has helped me with that.

Avantages: It’s easy to use , all of my documents are right there for me to see , I can keep them for as long as I want to and don’t have to delete them. I also really like the option that I can use it as businesses and personal . Changing the Signaturs it’s super easy . Al around a great app .

Inconvénients: Right now I liked the option where it would keep track of what I have written so I don’t have to repeat my self , I fill out a lot of forms and all the time it’s not address and all that fun stuff and I just loved the optin where I could see what I had written before so I just tap on that . Now I have to fill it out each time and it’s so time consuming. That’s the only thing I’m not all to happy about .

Good for getting signatures

Publié le 03/04/2019
Ashley M.
Systems Manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We're using it more for signing and sending documents to the insurance companies and having them sign and send them back. The experience in that aspect has been good.

Avantages: It makes getting signatures from customers easy by being able to upload the document and add form fields for them to fill out/sign and then send electronically for them to complete.

Inconvénients: Our company does better with software that allows you to pull up the form in the field and fill out while with the customer. However, this is great for using if the customer is unable to complete the information in person.

envoyé par SignNow le 08/04/2019

Dear Ashley,
we are happy to read about your positive experience with SignNow!
Actually, you can also use SignNow in the field too! This is called in-person e-signing, or Kiosk Mode. Here is the instruction with screenshots: https://www.signnow.com/features/turn-on-the-kiosk-mode-on-ipad-to-collect-signatures

Makes Doing Business Easier

Chief Executive Officer
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: SignNow is the perfect complement to our small business and helps us to do things more professionally when it comes to our clients and business partners.

Avantages: SignNow helps to cut out inefficiencies in doing business. It does that by allowing us to get necessary documents signed quickly without us having to scan pages and constantly run behind people to get signatures.

Inconvénients: I can’t say that there’s really much that I don’t like about this software. If I had to point out one thing, I’d ask for the ability to reduce the time to sign all the way down to 1 day. Currently that minimum is 3 days.

SignNow is a life saver! Convenient, easy to use... my clients love it!

Publié le 08/01/2018
Managing Broker
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: With buyers and sellers all over the country and the globe, being able to sign listing and purchase agreements electronically is a must. SignNow is convenient, easy to use, and my clients love it. Being able to use the app on my mobile device has changed my business for the better. I will never look back!

Inconvénients: If I could change one thing about the software, I would add an auto-populate setting on iPhone to where you wouldnt have to type in the destination email address every time. If the contact isnt in your existing phone book, you have to type in the email address manually. Thats fine, but its easy to transpose a letter or number and then have the incorrect signer.

Keep and manage all your documents in one place

Volunteer
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Allows me to receive signatures and proxies from multiple residents. Easy!

Avantages: I can add multiple documents to one email. Whee!

Inconvénients: Signnow has too high a price. Please lower the price.

So far the best signing application for my business!

Publié le 16/01/2019
Arauna M.
Owner/Artist
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love it. Since I open my business, a tattoo shop, I wanted to use less paper for all consent forms needed to be signed by my customers and tattoo artists in the shop. I’ve look online and done lots of research about software or applications that it easy to use and share. I’ve tried many software and apps. and after all SignNow was the best.

Avantages: The software is easy to use for anyone from beginner to pro.
Works well on all my devices. I use mostly from my tablet an IPad and on my IPhone. Sharing, sending, printing anywhere anytime make it very easy for myself and to my customers.

Inconvénients: I wish when Sending and sharing the sign file via email it doesn’t show the software title.

SignNow - Effective and Affordable

Joseph P.
Business Manager
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were looking for a way to automate our lease signing process that was efficient, reasonably priced and legally binding. SignNow fulfilled these requirements for us and also lends a bit of credibility and professionalism to this process in the eyes of our clients.

Avantages: SignNow is fairly easy to use. What I like most is that this software allows me to automate a process that used to take time and much effort. To get our commercial office leases signed, we either had to meet in person (a half a day's trip) with tenant or PDF documents, email them back and forth, print them out and re-scan for signatures. With SignNow, we can create documents to sign and store on their website. There is a trail of who has signed and who hasn't signed. No printing out or re-scan necessary. Just save PDF document to folder of choice when fully signed.

Inconvénients: Nothing really. It does take a little time to figure out how to insert, setup and align fields within a document but once it's learned, it's simple.

A good e-sign solution that is really affordable.

Publié le 06/12/2017
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A good e-sign product that isn't expensive.

Avantages: Features that allow smart signing by URL and robust validation options. They also offer a cool feature called a signing link which makes it easy to use a tiny URL instead of a long one.

Inconvénients: Support is pretty slow. Also, for a year or so they were constantly changing between two brands, SignNow and CudaSign. I think they were switching from one to the other, then decided to revert back. Sometimes this caused confusion as links changed and logins didn't work, since we were attempting to login to one URL when it changed to another.

Easy to use. Great value.

Publié le 21/01/2019
Sharon E.
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When I started my business, I needed to find a digital signing solution for a low cost... so even though I had never heard of this program, I decided to give it a try instead of using one of the more well-known digital signing programs. My business is small, and I don't need digital signing on a daily basis. So, the lower price very much attracted me. And ultimately, I'm very glad I gave it a shot. It has definitely met my needs and is affordable. Also, there was one occasion when I needed to contact customer service because I changed my e-mail address, which caused a billing error. I sent an email to customer service, and the issue was resolved very promptly and easily.

Avantages: The program is quite easy to use and navigate. And it appears my clients find it easy to use as well. I've never had any complaints or questions from them.

Inconvénients: The only thing I have difficulty with is the editing tools box... it can be moved side to side so you can see your document, but not up and down. The bottom portion of the editing tool box gets cut off by my Windows task bar at the bottom of my screen, and since I can't move the box up, I can't access the tools in the lower portion.

Easy to use service that we use daily to have clients sign service agreements.

Publié le 27/01/2018
Michael P.
Support client

Avantages: My favorite feature of the software is the ability to upload a PDF to the website and invite others to sign electronically. It makes life really easy for us to have clients sign the service agreement before we get out to their house.

Inconvénients: The thing I like the least is the fact that I am paying for the service multiple times because I subscribed through the App Store on my iPad and I also am paying for the service through their website. I need to deal with this but always forget.

Love this App!!

Kathy B.
Corp Benefits Manager
Pétrole et énergies, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use the app to add my signature as an approver to business documents. Once I do this it is so easy for me to email the signed form. Love this app!

Avantages: So easy to use. I can use it when I am traveling on company business!

Inconvénients: Only one thing - I would like to add my electronic signature as a picture - so that my signature looks better.

envoyé par SignNow le 03/05/2019

Dear Kathy,
many thanks for your positive feedback!
And actually, you CAN have your e-signature be a picture! Here is the screenshot:
Once you are about to e-sign, choose the tab Upload. There you can upload the already available image of your e-signature, you can also make a photo of your signature on another document, or you can scan the image of your signature.
Hope this helps!

Easy to use service allowing me to conduct business where ever I am.

Cristina R.
Owner / Professional Guardian
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The ability to sign forms even when I am not in the office which is quite often due to all the work I do in the field.

Avantages: I have been using the system for over a year now. It allows me to conduct business no matter if I am in the office or not. I have to sign medical consent forms for my clients and this allows me to do so no matter where I am. I use both the mobile app and the online desktop version.

Inconvénients: I really like the functionality of the software. I only wish that I can choose the color of the ink when using the desktop version. I also would like to be able to control the thickness of my signature. I find it a bit too bold.

Heavy user of SignNow.

Publié le 05/12/2017
Executive Director of Research
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ability to quickly garner signatures from around the world.

Avantages: Easy to manage documents and status of signatures. Ability to store email address for frequent signers.

Inconvénients: Unable to toggle between signing details near the signature on final document, or at the end of the document on a separate sheet. Some large files are very cumbersome to deal with. Would also be nice to have a central repository of documents from which documents with details can be downloaded by any approved user.

Independent Business Necessity

Karen P.
Independent Travel Advisor
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This has solved my worry of customer service issues. Clients must check off the boxes I outline, initial, date and sign so little room is left for question.

Avantages: I enjoy the ease of doing business and having a format to highlight all important details so there is no room left for misunderstanding. It gives both my clients and I peace of mind that all details have been outlined and agreed upon.

Inconvénients: Truly no cons for me. Great value for the service and ease it provides to me.

Great product

Paul S.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This program is glitch-free and has sped up our contract execution process considerably. Being able to customize emails and signers is a big plus.

Avantages: We use this for our service-based business. It makes contract completion a breeze. I love that it emails the completed documents to all parties automatically.

Inconvénients: We haven't found anything that we don't like yet. This software is very helpful for our business.

Stagnant but dependable

Mary katherine M.
Operations Manager
Divertissement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ability to get forms filled out without killing trees.

Avantages: I love having a legal signature without worrying over when people can get to a printer, scanner, fax machine, post office, or whathaveyou. I like how it tries to hold clients hands to walk them through signing.

Inconvénients: Implying that users must create log-in's is not cool. Nor is how slowly features are added. Really basic things, like non-archive folders and addenda, should have been added years ago.

Amazing app !!

Alejandro G.
Realtor
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Commentaires: Excelent experience.
Very happy . I been a user for 3 years now.

Avantages: Easiness to use. Fast. I use it daily with my real estate transactions.

Inconvénients: I can't edit a pdf. Or put colors or erase a text.

envoyé par SignNow le 03/05/2019

Many thanks for your positive feedback, Alejandro!
If you frequently need document editing, erasing, highlighting and all that before sending for e-signing, we can recommend you our friends and partners at www.PDFfiller.com
They have all these functionalities and a 30-day free trial ;)

Sign Now

Publié le 20/11/2018
Racheal Y.
School Director
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: overall my experience with SignNow has been very pleasant.

Avantages: Sign Now has really made paperwork a bit more pleasant . you can generate forms and documents electronically and request signatures in a more organizes & convenient way. it has cut out a lot of busy work like creating a form, printing it, signing, and scanning the Doc. back into our electronic data base. by using Sign Now we feel more efficient and we use less paper. It allows for more environmental safety and that's always a plus.

Inconvénients: the software could give you the ability to bold fonts or hi-light

Pleased with the service as it allows us to operate more efficiently.

Jeff M.
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use for our customers is paramount in our industry. Very seldom do we have issues with any of our customers accessing or signing the documents.

Inconvénients: We merge documents on every case we handle. It would be nice to have the functionality available to select multiple files at once to delete, rather than deleting single files. This is a major pain and a simple fix. PLEASE GET THIS DONE!

excellent option when you want to go paperless or don't want to use a printer and scanner

Publié le 01/08/2018
Product Innovation Director
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: easy to use and to control documents for signature

Avantages: Extremely easy to create documents for signature. Super easy for signers to sign. Keeps very good control of the steps where every document is. So easy to use that we started using it as a PDF customized form filler!!!

Inconvénients: The archiving system is not the gratest. Connectivity with google drive is possible, but it requires an extra step

Easy to use signing software

Publié le 07/06/2017
Kimberly A.
Transaction Coordinator
Immobilier

Commentaires: Easy to obtain signatures

Avantages: Really easy to use to send documents out for signature. The notification system is good. Love that I can share templates with my team - it saves everyone a lot of time. I can also keep templates saved that only I can see and use.

Inconvénients: Adding text to a document isn't very accurate in the placement. I find I have to move more than 50% of the boxes I add to put them in the exact place they need to be. I also tend to overwrite the templates, instead of adding a signer which creates a new document - this should be harder to do.

Good but needs more options

Publié le 04/05/2019
Gavin H.
Owner Operator
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Allows me to open a blank template. Feel out for each invoice and bill. Then I can have the delivery location sign. That way I can send invoice and bill of lading in for payment before I leave the delivery location.

Avantages: I can use it on my android and apple products without have to email documents to each device.

Inconvénients: Once you sign or print on a document, then save it. It's done. You can not go back and edit it. You can not add pages to already saved documents. The new version for the apple, does not allow repeat of words. Say I have a 10 page document I need to put my # on each page. Old version, keep all word typed at bottom of the screen. Where all you have to do is click one instead of typing hole thing over again.

envoyé par SignNow le 07/05/2019

Many thanks for your detailed and useful feedback, Gavin!