4.2/5
    4.2/5
  • Service client
    4.4/5

En savoir plus sur Keela

Keela helps nonprofits make a big impact. Manage donors, create donation pages and reports, send emails and more, all in one platform.

En savoir plus sur Keela

165 avis affichés

Leigh S.
Principal
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 11/01/2018

"Keela has been highly responsive and quick to evolve to meet the practical needs of its customers."

Avantages: I like the simplicity of Keela however, it's important to point out that the simplicity doesn't compromise how useful the tool is. They've stripped down the CRM model to make it exactly what fundraisers at small and medium size charity need and got rid of all the extra widgets that just make tracking donor data unnecessarily complicated. We have also greatly appreciated the quick response time of the support team. Multiple features that we have suggested would be useful have shown up in new iterations of the product and the team regularly checks in with us to make sure that we are happy.

Inconvénients: The dashboard isn't the best. I would appreciate being able to customize it to be able to see the information that is important to you at a glance.

envoyé par Networks for Change le 13/02/2018

Thanks for your feedback! We are planning to make some improvements to the dashboard and we'd love to hear your ideas. Please get in touch with us here: http://bit.ly/2H0UvvM

• Publié le 11/01/2018
Elsa P.
General Manager
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/03/2020

"A fantastic value for getting your business organized"

Commentaires: Customer service has been incredible. Prompt, helpful and definitely above and beyond my expectations. I appreciate the newsletters Keela sends out - they are relevant and timely.

Avantages: I find the software very easy to use. The customer database is laid out very well and I love you can track emails through gmail. The email creator is a wonderful addition and it is very helpful to have a newsletter generator built right into your database software.

Inconvénients: I wish the dashboard was more customizable. I would like to see some automation available in the campaign section - to have emails triggered automatically would be helpful.

envoyé par Keela le 24/03/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, Elsa! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying Keela :) I have some good news in that we've launched more customization for the dashboard in our new platform, that you'll have the opportunity to migrate to in the coming months. Also, I love your idea on email automation - I'll definitely get that to our product team for consideration for future releases. Thanks again for your time and we look forward to sharing the new dashboard with you very soon!

Matthew H.
  • Publié le 15/02/2020

"Small Nonprofit Review"

Commentaires: Prior to Keela, we were using multiple tools for CRM, donations, and communication. Keela has simplified this and has made my job much easier.

Avantages: The intuitiveness and ease of use, along with the broad versatility, are the main aspects that I like the most. It has made our CRM tasks so much easier to perform and track.

Inconvénients: I don't really have any complaints. There are a couple more features I'd like to eventually see (like mobile access or some smoother integrations.)

envoyé par Keela le 17/03/2020

Howdy Matthew! Firstly, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Keela. We're very grateful! We are chuffed to hear that you find the system easy and intuitive - #goals! We're very excited for mobile access too... coming soon! Thank you, again.

• Publié le 15/02/2020
Courtney P.
Outreach and Education Manager
  • Publié le 11/09/2019

"Keela Review"

Commentaires: So far it has been good, I am happy with our choice and the abilities, I think with some key enhancements this could be a really great platform.

Avantages: I like the overall donor management options including importing donations from other sources, the ability to soft credit, adding volunteer hours, etc. The cost of the software if excellent and it links to several other programs we use. Customer Service is great when I do reach out for help.

Inconvénients: I would the forms to be more dynamic, right now I have to create too many forms. An example if a campaign we did for a free sticker, within the campaign we wanted to offer the donor a chance to pay for the sticker shipping and possible donate something extra. I couldn't do this in one form, I needed a for ​the free part and separate from if they wanted to donate. Overall I think the forms could be improved to allow for more flexibility​, I would like to have some of the questions like "pay for the fee" to default to Yes. Pulling reporting from specific forms is not easy, we use this for tour registrations and it is cumbersome to get to the responses sorted by tour day, overall forms could be more efficient​ and enhanced. I would also like to see a mobile app.

envoyé par Keela le 18/09/2019

Hello Courtney! Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time. I'm so glad to hear that you are happy with Keela! The Customer Success team have loved working with you too! We've got some really exciting enhancements to forms scheduled soon - I think you're going to love them! Stay tuned and thanks again.

• Publié le 11/09/2019
R. brad S.
Vice-President/Senior Compliance Officer
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/11/2018

"A Quick, Low-ish Cost Solution for a Non-profit that lacked structure"

Commentaires: Overall this software has (or will be) a lifesaver. Our staff have had difficulties adjusting to the new system, mainly because there is structure and specific data points where before it was a mish mash of data in notebooks, Excel files, and Post-It notes. I would like to see some additional development devoted specifically to customization of the system. Keela is very much a rigid cloud solution with little to no customization options. Having the ability to control the look and feel of the system, donor-facing data, and being able to control what inputs are allowed from users would be a huge help. At the end of the day, though, Keela is a great solution for a small nonprofit who is looking for a quick solution at low cost.

Avantages: -Easy to onboard donors and volunteers (the difficult part was organizing the data to make it upload properly which has more to do with the administration of the organization that the software.
-Immediate, flexible training for the staff.
-Relatively simple interface. I say relatively because sometimes its almost "too" easy and some members of the staff overlook the simple solution.

Inconvénients: -I am not fond of the analytics tool. Again, maybe this has more to do with the fact that its too simple, but as an analyst I find it difficult to get the information I want easily.
-We have had some struggles with the integration with other vendors-specifically MailChimp. After following all the instructions for both companies, we still cannot complete a good link.

envoyé par Networks for Change le 18/01/2019

Hello Brad! I'm so glad to hear your feedback - especially your sentiments about training which the Customer Success team are particularly proud of :). I'm also pleased that you find the system to be easy - Our goal is a simple system that users can transition to easily so this is very good news! I understand that the Analytics tool can be challenging sometimes - and I'm happy to let you know that we're making improvements to it early this year! We'd also love to hear your suggestions for what you'd like to see (you can post them here: (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/new)) In the meantime, if you would ever like suggestions on how to access your desired information please don't hesitate to reach out to support@networksforchange.org - we will do our best to find a quick and easy way to get what you need. Also, please also let us know if you are still experiencing issues with MailChimp - We'll be happy to take a look.

• Publié le 18/11/2018
Katerina A.
Director of business development
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 16/01/2020

"Keela Review "

Commentaires: It’s easy to use. I would like to be able to enter an interaction and serve as the last time they were seems rather that selecting a button to record the interactions. I was told last year that there was going g to be an app available by 2019. We are still waiting. It makes such a difference when you have the information accessible on the go. I can’t access anything on my smart phone or tablet.

Avantages: I liked the easy use and has several cool options for programs that we need for the non for profit.

Inconvénients: That it is not available as an app or a website that is compatible with a tablet. You can only use a desktop computerize laptop. And sometime using a hotspot on a laptop is time consuming and not practical

envoyé par Keela le 22/01/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review, Katerina! Our new platform, that we announced recently, is compatible with tablets (yay!) and we are working on the mobile app. Sorry about the wait on this but it's coming! If you'd like to explore interactions a bit more, feel free to reach out to us at support@keela.com and I'd love to discuss this and make sure it makes it to our Ideas Portal. Thanks again for your feedback and I'm glad to hear that Keela works well with your programs. Have a nice day!

• Publié le 16/01/2020
Linda C.
Psychologie, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/05/2019

"So much easier than ETapestry"

Commentaires: I needed to be in the donor base daily and receive our applications for our programs. It has been very easy.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to use and how I don't have to ask for help every time I need to try something new. And when I have asked for help I get an answer quickly.

Inconvénients: I had to change from Constant Contact to Mail Chimp to more easily interface with Keela but that's working OK. We tried to use the email blast in Keela but it was very cumbersome for our newsletters.

envoyé par Networks for Change le 25/05/2019

Hi Linda, thanks so much for your feedback! Really glad to hear that you're finding Keela easy to use.

I was wondering if you've had a chance to try out our E-blasts in the last few months? We made some major improvements to the template builder in March and I think you will find it a lot easier to use! You can read more about this here: https://www.keela.co/blog/donor-communications/eblast-template-builder

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, or ideas for how to make Keela better. :) We'd love to hear from you.

Killa A.
Lead Administrator
  • Publié le 10/02/2020

"Very Efficient"

Commentaires: Our organization has finally been able to properly track and store important donor and contact information.

Avantages: This software is very user friendly, and makes it easy to input and track donors. Before purchasing this software I was tracking donors in a very inefficient way. Keela makes inputting so easy, and you're able to gather all kinds of information with the CRM model.

Inconvénients: Being able to customize and hide elements that aren't relevant to your needs would be a great way to streamline this software.

envoyé par Keela le 17/03/2020

Hey Killa! Thank you so much for this shining feedback - we really appreciate you taking the time to share it. Of course, we're even more delighted that you've found Keela to be a user-friendly tool to take your team to the next level. That's so great to hear! Thanks again.

• Publié le 10/02/2020
Melissa R.
  • Publié le 05/02/2020

"Vertile Foundation"

Commentaires: It's been good. One other thing, your [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] offered to donate money to us when we first signed up. This never happened and we weren't credited that amount either. It would be nice to get that as a credit for next year.

Avantages: It's very easy to use. I really like that we can put in recurring donations easily.

Inconvénients: Right now, we're mainly using this software to help with time-consuming tasks like sending tax receipts. It would be really helpful if you had a very customizable template for these letters. I would only like to show the necessary info - date, amount and customer name. They don't need anything else from the database and if it's messy and include too much info, we'll have to do it manually. Also, we prefer to not to put dates in there, so it would be nice to send a receipt that a cumulative amount for the year or one that lists out all of the dates and amounts. Some people want all of the amounts and dates but 95% don't. As we start using Keela more for targeting larger donors, your reporting features will be nice. It would be great to see top donors by year and then compare them by year. This allows us to see if someone is donating more or less than usual. This also helps us identify potential larger donors. You have a total donations amount listed in the contact summary. It would be nice to have a list by year for the last 3 years so we can easily see a trend and a report that shows this would also be great.

envoyé par Keela le 10/02/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's very much appreciated. Great news - both the ability to customize receipts and a report of Top Donors within Keela are two features that we are building right now. I'm so glad to hear that our Product Team is heading in the right direction :) Top Donor reports will be available in the upcoming months when your organization transitions to our newest platform - stay tuned for more details! I've sent an email to you from our support@keela.com email address to follow up on your credit - lookout for it today. Thanks again!

• Publié le 05/02/2020
Sam R.
Artistic Producer
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés

"Great addition"

Commentaires: Positive. It's definitely making things easier!

Avantages: Having an address book for everyone with donor information and contact notes is invaluable.

Inconvénients: I find it difficult to edit things like the donation form. It feels like I have to edit so many pieces to change the whole form.

envoyé par Keela le 24/03/2020

Hi Sam! Thanks so much for your review and glad to hear that Keela is a great addition to your team! Regarding the Donation Form, we've made some improvements to the workflow in our new platform that you'll have the opportunity to migrate to in the coming months. I can't wait to share this with you and get your feedback :)

Elisabeth O.
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/11/2019

"Review for small charity with staff of one looking to grow our capacity"

Commentaires: Overall Keela is excellent and I love using it. More than that, I love the Keela brand and what the company stands for. There's a warmth and personal approach that helps me feel confident that the Keela team are in my corner. Since I'm the only staff member for my charity, I can't overstate the importance of feeling like Keela are an extended part of my charity team - you help me feel supported and less alone. Thank you!
(Also love the annual capacity conference - please keep it coming!!)

Avantages: The price point is REALLY amazing for very small, young charities. For the functionality, Keela offers huge bang for our buck. My charity Board love that Keela are specifically aiming to help small charities like our grow our capacity. Switching to Keela has allowed me (the ED and sole staff member) to streamline our work flows and automate a bunch of things (like tax receipts and donor thank yous!) that were taking up a lot of my time.

Inconvénients: One thing that bugs me a lot is when someone uses the contact form that is embedded into our website I seem to need to click through several layers in Keela to actually get to their message (notifications > contact > interactions > contact form > message). It'd be amazing if somehow those messages were easier to access - it took me a few goes to figure out that I need to look up "interactions" for a contact, and not "emails".

envoyé par Keela le 19/11/2019

Hi Elisabeth, thanks so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review for Keela! We are so warmed that you consider us part of your team. We definitely love helping out our customers and consider them part of the Keela family as well :) I've passed on your feedback to our team regarding the form responses and interactions vs emails. We are currently working on some improvements, so hopefully, these items will be included in a release soon!

• Publié le 05/11/2019
Executive Directory
  • Publié le 17/05/2019

"Great starter tool, needs more features for more mature orgs"

Commentaires: This is my second non-profit where I've chosen to install Keela. The first installation worked super well for managing donations and volunteers.
The second installation is for a more mature non-profit, and requires managing donations, memberships year over year, and putting financial entries into quickbooks. This isn't working quite as well because we need more sophisticated features than Keela provides.
I appreciate the support team a lot. They respond quickly and try to find workarounds for us. My feeling is we are probably pushing Keela over its current functionality because we have sophisticated needs, and will have to wait for features to be developed to keep using this tool. I don't want to migrate to yet another tool, having done so much integration work with Keela, and only being 6 months into having converted to Keela from a desktop version of Membertize.
My first installation also provided a lot more data migration support, and the second one, I was on my own.
Overall, it's a friendlier tool than most on the market. Sometimes it can be hard to figure out how to perform a certain function, as not all menus are totally intuitive, or you have to press a special button on the left, etc.
For a start-up org or non-profit just needing to track donations and volunteers, Keela is ideal and far less on the cost than more mature systems.

Avantages: Easy to use, start-up ease, good import process, easy export. It worked really well for me in one non-profit where I needed simple email blasts, to track donations, volunteers, etc. It has a nice automatic email form for donations and memberships. You can search your contacts easily by name or email, and tag groups easily. Tags are easy to organize. The old dashboard did a great job managing campaigns and tracking donations against the goal. For small orgs, this is a good basic starter tool for managing your contacts and interactions.

Inconvénients: It's missing some things a more mature org needs. We're a neighborhood organization that relies on memberships. There's no renewal process in Keela at this time. You can't search by street name or address fields, so broadcasting to a group on a street is impossible. Sometimes we feel Keela gets 'tired' and can't find a contact we know is in there. So we refresh the browser, and lo and behold, there it is. The integration to mailchimp is weak, and unfortunately, Keela's email blast tool isn't as robust as Mailchimp, so we're forced to stay on Mailchimp. We've had problems with the quickbooks integration not putting funds into the right account.
The other problem is reporting. We find the tools not as robust as we'd like for reporting total membership sales data. We've also had to cancel a class of membership and redo it, and that jacked all our reporting for people who'd already taken out memberships under the 'wrong' class.
For a larger org with heavier membership management needs, this tool, wasn't as robust as we hoped.

envoyé par Networks for Change le 21/05/2019

Hi there. Thank you for providing such detailed feedback. This is absolutely outstanding and we are very grateful to you for taking the time. I've crossed referenced some of the missing features you mentioned (such as address filtering and membership reporting) and I can see that they are logged in our Ideas Portal and our Product Team are working hard to introduce them. Thank you for sharing this with us - it's instrumental in our quest for constant improvement! :)

• Publié le 17/05/2019
Gina C.
Elder Abuse Support Line & TeleCheck Coordinator
13-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/01/2018

"I love Keela! is very organized, efficient and user friendly. I wouldn't use any other program "

Commentaires: Saving Time, organizing how we manage our volunteers (I would suggest at Social Services to your industry category as it isn't there and thats what we do.)

Avantages: Visually appealing: good use of colour to organize categories and make it easy to find, images that help identify what category has what information. I had A.D.D and so many websites or programs are so text heavy and overwhelming and everything is shouting at you at the page to notice it. This program is superior in its use and look. User Friendly: I got the hang of the program easily. It is very detailed and easy to use. I like the fact I can email a volunteer and all the staff can see the email thread between us both. That is very convenient. My favorite is the interactions page. As I can see if there is a LOA posted, or if the volunteer only wants to volunteer in one program and not another. I am able to find out what is going on with the volunteer without reaching out to each one or calling a staff member as we all post our interactions in there. It saves me a lot of time and any program that can offer that is aces in my book

Inconvénients: I wish Keela could create a software program for inbound and outbound calls. The program currently being used is "iCarol" which is a great program, however it would be great to have another software option. Once upon a time Bell was the only company to monopolize the phone industry...now there are several ... Removing a volunteer: It is frustrating categorizing volunteer as "inactive" as they still show up with all the active volunteers, which clogs up the page. If you had a separate page as inactive (so they wouldn't show up with the active volunteers) that would make a MASSIVE difference. As volunteers honor their commitment and leave .. so we have A LOT of inactive volunteers with the active volunteer

envoyé par Networks for Change le 13/02/2018

Thanks for your feedback! We're always happy to receive suggestions on how to improve Keela.
Please get in touch with us so we can hear more about what you have in mind: http://bit.ly/2H0UvvM

Melissa T.
Vice President
Collecte de fonds, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/08/2018

"Keela Review"

Commentaires: We are now able to track all of our sponsors and communicate more effectively with them. When we have fundraisers, we can create e-blasts and link them to our website. Support in is up! I am so happy.

Avantages: This software is so user friendly. When I began using this software, I had extremely limited knowledge of computer use and I was still able to figure it out quite easily. The software is able to accommodate all of our needs and do what we need it to do to help our animal shelter and fundraisers run smoothly and with accurate data. It is easy to track everything we need. I am so impressed. And for the price... I can't imagine using anything else. There is no need to spend a lot of money on some of these other programs when Keela and do ALL you need!

Inconvénients: So far, the only thing that I don't like is that I cannot print off an e-blast that I design to post in various vet offices and at the shelter. I have to create a separate brochure for anything besides e-blasts. Maybe this is possible and I just don't know how to do it. But to me, this is the only draw-back.

envoyé par Networks for Change le 16/08/2018

Hi Melissa, thanks for your feedback! Posting an E-blast at vet offices and shelters sounds like a great idea. You can definitely save a PDF of an E-blast for printing. You can find instructions for how to do this here (https://keela.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000961432-Saving-an-E-blast-as-a-PDF) - and don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team if you need assistance with anything. You can reach them at support@networksforchange.org.
Screen reader support enabled.

• Publié le 04/08/2018
Melanie E.
Deputy Director
  • Publié le 26/03/2020

"Keela to supports my nonprofit needs!"

Avantages: I am so happy to have found Keela to supports my nonprofit needs! At first, I was impressed with the sales team and the product presented to me. The team took the time necessary to help me understand the product. They were not pushy and answered all my questions. They are more affordable than competitors with similar functionality. The software is super easy to use. It looks great. The functionality is excellent and is getting better each day. I really love the software. The best thing about Keela is their ongoing customer support. They are prompt when I request help. They answer the questions I ask specifically. They are really lovely! I am on a first-name basis with one of them. Ha. I recommend this software. It has been excellent for our nonprofit. We are a public policy nonprofit.

Inconvénients: I do not use the dashboard so much and it's not that customizable.

• Publié le 26/03/2020
Andie T.
  • Publié le 30/09/2019

"Great functionality - looking forward to UI improvements!"

Commentaires: We really love using Keela and feel/hope that we're on the verge of seeing an interface that is jam-packed with functionality and more streamlined snapshots.

Avantages: Keela is straightforward, streamlined, and organized. I love having donors and follow-up notifications at my fingertips, and the integrations are great. I also really enjoy the 'big picture' view of a campaign, through which I can see which emails we've sent, who has donated, and how much we've raised. Plus, the support team is awesome!

Inconvénients: Not having a mobile app makes it very difficult to utilize the software for our needs. I am often on-the-go with my team when I need donor information or to check on the status of a campaign.
Also, I find the landing page to be lacking. The basic format (multiple mini-dashboards in one) is fantastic, but I usually only look at the box that shows current donations for the month. I think having a snapshot of current campaigns in one box, donor follow-ups in another, and maybe top donors or most recent gifts in another would be much more useful.

envoyé par Keela le 16/10/2019

Hello Andie! Firstly, thank you very much for taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback. We appreciate it! I'm so glad to hear that you find the system straight forward and easy to use. I assure you that our support thinks that YOU ARE AWESOME! I definitely agree that a mobile app will be a really important addition to Keela and it's currently in production. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the exciting new features to come - it'll be a blast! Thanks again.

• Publié le 30/09/2019
Bryant W.
  • Publié le 30/07/2018

"Keela"

Commentaires: About the only benefit I have seen so far is that it is an online portal that is easy to put in information and to download contact lists. All of the other functionality that is available is there--we just don't know how to use it. We are still not even accepting payments via PayPal, even though we synched the accounts. Our marketing director needs some hands-on assistance with merging the forms to our website.

Avantages: The set up was not as complicated as I thought it would be, and the navigation is well laid out and easy to follow.

Inconvénients: I don't think we received enough human training with on-boarding, and it would have been nice to have more one access to a human as the "prompted" help answers are often inaccurate and not helpful. Our sales agent was fantastic and very knowledgeable, but once we purchased I felt as we were kind of left to our own devices. Now I am not even sure that we set it up the best way.
1. We hae to enter memberships as donations and as memberships
2. The "tags" remain even if a membership expires.
3. We still aren't sure that when we are pulling reports that the information is being put in correctly to access what we need as as information.
4. We were not aware that in order to sync membership payments automatically, we have to use Skype.
5. We should be much much further along in using the different amenities of the site, but so far we are just kind of stuck. We need assistance.

envoyé par Networks for Change le 02/08/2018

Hi Bryant, thanks for bringing these issues to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that you have a challenging experience with Keela so far. Our Head of Customer Experience will be reaching out to you shortly to schedule a call to discuss your concerns, and offer assistance and additional training for your team so that you can feel confident to keep growing with Keela in the future.

• Publié le 30/07/2018
Angela R.
  • Publié le 15/01/2018

"Great experience and meets many of our needs, but there's still room for improvement."

Avantages: The contacts database is great - it's easy to use, searchable, updates donations automatically, allows the team to stay up to date on who is assigned to the individual and events involving the individual. We used DonorPro at my previous place of employment, and it was more expensive and more complicated to use than Keela. Keela offers great value for it's database. Would love to connect to people's linkedin profiles and have pics, etc. Customer support is excellent. I get answers to my questions quickly, and they are always happy to help.

Inconvénients: Some functionality is still missing - when adding tags to new contacts, you need the option to check a bunch at once (almost everyone has more than one tag) as opposed to having to select each one individually. We haven't used the campaigns option much as we are familiar with and like the options of MailChimp. It's great that we can import data from MailChimp; however, we make all of our templates and mailings on MailChimp because it has so much more to offer in design and customization than Keela's campaigns, which we find to be very basic. There's also many features that I wish Keela had so that it could be a "one stop shop" for our needs. For example, a calendar that has deadlines and events on it for all to see that also connects with other parts of Keela so if there's an event on the calendar, this then becomes an automatic option for an "interaction" with those who attended; better syncing with Google Docs so that we can open and edit the docs in Keela versus having to download them or go to another webpage; ability to do/plan social media; and a Keela mobile app to access things on the go.

envoyé par Networks for Change le 13/02/2018

We're excited to let you know that our mobile app is coming soon! The best way to be notified of new feature is to subscribe to our blog for updates.
Re: your other ideas for new features, we're always happy to receive suggestions on how to improve Keela.

Cynthia C.
Marketing and Development Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 31/07/2018

"Good "first-time user" system for basic needs"

Commentaires: We had hoped to use Keela for grants and donation management, as well as the primary email blast tool to replace MailChimp and Salesforce. Our expectations exceeded the capabilities of the system. Still, I would recommended it to small organizations that are moving from Excel spreadsheets and other less sophisticated ways of managing contacts.

Avantages: The project management tool is exceptionally well done and easy to use. It's the feature I use the most. The online donation/payment tool is also very well done, easy to set up and manage, and user friendly for both the administrator and the donor/payee.

Inconvénients: There are some significant limitations in the contact management tool. It is not designed to link or associate individual contacts (persons) with organizations. This creates some difficulties in parsing lists for email blasts and analysis. As a basic contact list, it's okay, but not adequate for our contact and donation tracking needs. The e-mail form is limited. There are not a lot of design features. It's fine for basic messages, but don't expect to get too fancy with the layout and design.

envoyé par Networks for Change le 02/08/2018

Hi Cynthia, thanks for your feedback. I have some good news! Based on our previous discussions with you and other clients on this topic, we're going to be adding a new feature to split contacts into "Organization" and "People" contacts and create associations between them. This is coming very soon. If you'd like to be notified when this feature is available, please subscribe here: https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-52
P.s. We're also planning to improve our E-blast template builder to give you additional options for layout and design, follow our progress here: https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-8

• Publié le 31/07/2018
Keith N.
Membership Services Coordinator
  • Publié le 14/05/2019

"Not a CRM software package"

Commentaires: We had thought to replace our CRM software with Keela, but trying to 'translate' the processes in place with Software ABC into Keela has not been totally successful. It may be that I am too used to the 'old ways' that I can't change. We originally bought Keela because of the receipt function and the hopes that we could replace our other CRM software. Changeover has been slow and we are really only using the receipt function in Keela right now.

Avantages: Keela integrates very easily with most other apps I am using . Paypal and Stripe are easy to set up; connects to Eventbrite too. Adding contacts is super easy, plain language categories and descriptions. Easy to connect contacts into groups (they call them 'families'). The software is geared towards use by a single point NFP agency. Can generate receipts for all monies that come in, assign them to a campaign or purpose, email the receipts and store them for retrieval, if necessary. Keela has always been on top of customer service questions. I have received prompt replies to every question I have made and the answers were always easy to understand and implement. Keela also regularly hosts online training sessions, and strives to improve their product to meet the needs of their users. Recent upgrades included a way to create a report of revenues received/receipted. that was a BIG help.

Inconvénients: As a software package created for single point NFP, it does not like that I work for an agency that provides services to other NFP organizations for an annual fee. I can't group the contacts into one organization and then make the organization the one that pays the annual fee (it needs to be attributed to a contact).

envoyé par Networks for Change le 15/05/2019

Hello Keith - thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear that you've found the receipting tool to be helpful! My favourite part is your comment on Keela's commitment to improvement - We really do aim for this! The Revenues tool upgrade has been a big boon for us and we couldn't have done it without you - thank you! If you have any particular processes that you'd like to transition from Software ABC to Keela please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@networksforchange.org - We'll do our best to create a new way for you to do the same magic in Keela :) Thanks again!

Gerardo S.
ED

"Easy Button"

Commentaires: We shopped around for something affordable. I have works with other CRMs that were even more difficult to navigate but when we were able to master them, it was useful.
With Keela, I was hoping for a little more ease.

Avantages: The price and the access. It is easy to share with colleagues, has great sections of it suite.

Inconvénients: Although it is easy to access I seem to get lost trying to use it. As a CRM, I am sure it is not in anyway easy but I would think it could be, maybe.
It also looks confusing. Is it in Dark Mode yet colorful and blocky.

envoyé par Networks for Change le 21/05/2019

Hello Gerardo! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback - we are very grateful. I'm glad that you find the affordability and Customer Service of Keela to be so positive - this is fantastic news. We are committed to constant improvement and would love to touch base with you about this! If you have any suggestions or requests for this please feel free to reach out to us at support@networksforchange.org - we love them! Thanks again :)

Emily S.
Treasurer
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/01/2019

"Quite easy to use as a total newbie to (though technically proficient) donor management software "

Commentaires: The pricing feels expensive to a small nonprofit that doesn't usually spend money on anything but the animals in our care, but compared to others software programs, it is seems like a good price for the value. This software works well for a small nonprofit animal rescue that adopts out about 500 cats and kittens a year. After 3 years we had a bit over 1000 contacts (including adopters, so not just donors) and the next level in Keela (since it's based on contacts) we shouldn't have to buy until a few years down the road.

Avantages: Their customer service is very responsive. The software sends automatic donor thank yous/tax receipts. It's easy to upload past donations (like from PayPal, Facebook or other ways you've raised money and have a list - you must format the data correctly) and easy to upload your contacts. You can have different donation forms. You can have different campaigns. I haven't delved deeply into the reporting, but it looks very powerful and probably pretty easy to create custom/ad hoc reports on almost whatever criteria you need.

Inconvénients: The tax receipt/thank you letter is my biggest con. The letter and tax receipt look great in the preview when you're creating/modifying it, but the actual letter that gets sent has tiny print, and you can not modify what it looks like.

envoyé par Networks for Change le 24/04/2019

Hello Emily! Thank you so much for this considered and detailed review. We are so grateful for you taking the time! Especially since it's got some really lovely feedback for us. The ability to customize and change receipts is something that our Product Team are working investigating at the moment (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-37) - If we're able to introduce this feature you'll be notified via email :) Again, thank you for the wonderful work that you do for animals and for your ongoing support!

• Publié le 10/01/2019
Avi S.
  • Publié le 13/08/2019

"Great solution"

Commentaires: Tracking contacts and donations and hopefully will expand more for e-blasts.

Avantages: Easy to use and very user friendly.
Screens are managed and viewed easily.
Easy to enter and log information (like contacts, donations and so on)

Inconvénients: Support (although very professional) only by email.
Would prefer a phone support.

envoyé par Keela le 06/09/2019

Hello Avi, Thank you for your feedback and we are so glad that you are enjoying the solution! Feel free to reach out when you are ready to try E-Blasts and we would love to send you some resources to get started. Also you will be happy to know we are working on adding phone support sometime in the future. Thanks again for your time!

• Publié le 13/08/2019
Katie T.
Administrative Supervisor
  • Publié le 20/11/2018

"Keela -- Quality Nonprofit Software at an Affordable Price"

Avantages: What I enjoy most about Keela is how many features are included at an affordable rate. Working at a small organization, we were able to transition the vast majority of our spreadsheets and loose systems into one. We also were previously using an outdated hardware CRM system installed on a single, unreliable office computer and were in desperate need of a cloud-based system.

Inconvénients: Because Keela is a system that does not include the bells and whistles of more expensive options, some functionality does seem limited. While most issues are very minor, I would say my biggest frustration is not being able to easily track married couples in the same contact entry.

envoyé par Networks for Change le 18/01/2019

Hiya Katie! Thank you so much for your excellent feedback - I'm pleased to hear that your transition to Keela has been a positive one :) We want our users to be empowered and it sounds like you're well on your way! I completely understand your desire for a more robust way to track spouses in the Keela system. We have gathered lots of feedback surrounding our Households feature in our Ideas Portal (a place where feature requests and suggestions are born!). If you have any specific changes you would like to request for this feature please let us know by adding an idea here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/new). We love improving and our users are the best sources for how to do that! Thanks again.

• Publié le 20/11/2018
Rebecca B.
Secretary
  • Publié le 18/09/2019

"Pros and Cons of Keela"

Commentaires: This program is great. I'm only 6 months into this program. I would reccomend this to others. But it will take time to learn how to run it properly. I am still learning.

Avantages: Its easy to enter the contacts.
Once you set up an e-blast, its easy to choose the recipients.
Once you learn to create the e-blast letter, it looks great.

Inconvénients: It can be difficult to log in. It will redirect me from log-in to setting up a new account.
It can be challenging to learn how to work the e-blast letters and setting up the campaign.
Its difficult to get answers quickly. It takes a while to reach someone, and it usually is only email communication.
It can be difficult to create the email body for e-blasts.

envoyé par Keela le 30/09/2019

Hello Rebecca - thank you so much for this amazing feedback. I am so glad you find the system easy to use. This is exactly what we're after so it's very reassuring to hear we're on the right track. At the moment Keela offers unlimited online support and you'll always hear from us within 3 business hours of your email - often sooner! If we're able to introduce phone support in the future we definitely will! Thank you so much again - we look forward to seeing the incredible things that you and your team achieve with Keela.

• Publié le 18/09/2019