15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Tilda Publishing

En savoir plus sur Tilda Publishing

Créez de beaux sites web sans code avec Tilda. Plus de 550 blocs pré-conçus sont prêts pour vos projets web

En savoir plus sur Tilda Publishing

Tilda Publishing - Notes

Tilda Publishing a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 29 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Tilda Publishing ?

Max
Max
Director, Customer Success (Suède)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great CMS to ramp-up your website

Commentaires : Tilda helps me to launch websites in MVP style - fast, good-enough quality, few hours to get a working website from the ground up. It's perfect tool for new startups - don't waste much time on taming the CMS, instead you quickly put together the message you want to send out, and test your hypothesis right away. And the time to go live is crucial for new businesses. If you are mature company, you may benefit from Tilda by using it for your landing pages. Marketing team would appreciate the ease of launching a new landing page, which is already SEO optimized, in just few hours :)

- Lots of templates for all sorts of businesses - Flexible editor - Great SEO tools, that make your website indexed well - Reasonable pricing - Lots of personalization and customization features

- Customizing some things (like animation, complex CSS stuff) is not possible as compared to traditional CMSes. But how often one would need those?

Vlad
Vlad
Product Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Flexible and powerful

Commentaires : We started using Tilda for internal presentations in our app development agency Live Typing. Once we explored the features, we realized that it's the best tool for case studies. Designers can create beautiful pages without limitations, and our developers spend their time on customer projects.

I would need a lot of time to list all Pros. I tried different editors, like Readymag and Webflow. Unfortunately, all of them require too much time, so it becomes easier to custom code things or ask a developer. Tilda is just a perfect balance, the library of predesigned blocks is huge, I think it almost 500 blocks there. Any block is flexible and configurable. It's so easy to update content for a regular manager, and designers can create amazing stuff with it. Tilda does not lock you on their platform. There is an ability to export code and save it on your costing or event integrate into your CMS via API. It's amazing how Tilda Publishing so friendly for beginners, and at the same time, you can add CSS and JS if you want. Other website constructors charge for specific features like data processing in form, but Tilda gives you everything right away (and yes you can accept forms data with your CRM, Zapier and custom scripts). There is basically one pricing plan – the difference only in quantity of websites under the account. Tilda's a tool for all levels of professionals, and I feel very powerful with it. I can create a webpage extremely fast and later constantly make it better step by step to the level when it looks like a 100% custom website created by a team of web designers and developers. Sometimes I think that Tilda does not charge enough, but I am glad about it :)

Tilda adds features very fast, so I'm afraid to put something in the cons, but for example, now it's not possible to run animation in Zero blocks as a reaction on other object interaction. But there is no tool on the market where you can do it without custom code. If Tilda makes that feature, it will be an ultimate web page constructor not only for everybody but design professionals. Another thing is responsiveness corridor for big screens, right now Tilda allows you to control this ranges of responsiveness: 0 - 320 320 - 480 480 - 640 640 - 980 980 - 1200 1200 - up And I want to have 1200 - 1600 and 1600 - up Although some people think it would be too much :)

Rod
CMO (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

This is not a solution for production websites

Simple and flexible design tools. You can use standard blocks for fast prototype or flexible ZeroBlock for custom design without coding.

Their support is terrible. I had a problem with my card and they blocked my account without any notifications. 5 my websites was blocked and don't worked during compliance procedure. They did not send me a notification before the account suspending, although nothing prevented they from doing this. Tilda is not a good choice for production websites because they can block it any time.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Rodion, The reason for blocking your account on Tilda was a dispute opened by JSC CB Privat bank over the suspicious transaction that had been done on the card for purchasing Tilda subscription on March. To resolve the dispute with the bank, money was refunded and the account was temporarily suspended for further details. After the appealing to Tilda your account was unlocked and for now on is available and operates in a regular way. We recommend you to contact to Privat Bank and obtain the transaction details. We are ready to assist you and provide all the necessary information. Support team sent a reply to your request within 40 minutes. The answer from the support specialist was completely full and correct. The reason for suspension was indicated along with the current status of the issue and additional information about the possible ways to solve the problem with your bank. Please contact us if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns. Tilda Publishing

Libby
Press and Media Officer (R.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER? I DOUBT IT!

Commentaires : The final destination was well worth it. Having had a trial on the well known website platforms; Squarespace, Wix, Weebly and others, I decided to spend hours and hours, months and months seeking a website builder that suits our organisation and associated businesses. Tilda was in sight but I had to trial it first in order to see if it met all our expectations and it nearly met all. We did not wait a couple of weeks before our white label trial ended, it soon became apparent that Tilda was for us. We immediately signed up for the business annual plan. A decision we have not regretted. I am hoping that Tilda will consider allowing PDF and Word documents to be uploaded as this is an essential part of our organisation. Yes, we can use third party applications, but I would like simply to be able to have the facility to upload documents so visitors can download them at their will on the same platform as our website. The other important feature that we would like to see a membership secure area. Again, we have this via a third party but not ideal. If Tilda can provide this, we would be extremely happy and would be happy to pay a Tilda developer, subject to costs, to build this for us. Pricing is really good. But we do need to purchase another business plan and highly likely several business plans, but an overall business plan that will allow us unlimited websites would be very welcomed indeed. We can then move all our websites away from sitemaker.com for good, but the costs prevent us doing this at presentl Surely, Tilda is superb, far superior to the website builders we have seen and tested. Well worth the purchase and we look forward to years of using Tilda and being part of their future progress. Well done to Tilda. I have a strong feeling that over the next couple of years, we will hear a lot about Tilda and I am confident that they will become a market leader.

Too many to mention

PDF and Word documents are not allowed to be uploaded, so these are important to most organisations and businesses nowadays. A a secure member's area would be great as well as file uploads via the online form blocks.

il y a 6 ans

Libby, thank you for such detailed answer, it helps us to improve. Recently we rolled out feature to accept any file with a form submission, so now it is possible to store user files in your Dropbox or Uploadcare accounts. We understand desire yo use great Tilda's uploader for any files. Unfortunately, we're not yet ready to offer file-sharing services under the current cost. It looks like specific file-sharing services are holding that market (Dropbox, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, etc.) You can create secure members area with password protected pages in Tilda; also you could cover the whole website under specific login and password. Any website or a page created on Tilda suppose to be exportable, that is why we are not looking into full-featured personal cabinets. The more websites you do with Tilda, the cheaper cost of each website. There are extra plans to have many websites under one Tilda account (go to Plans and Billing under your account and expand the list)

Arseni
Arseni
Founder (É.-U.)
Design, 11–50 employés

I bet this will become the industry leader within 2 years!

Commentaires : I'm using tilda to run highsub.com and for the store i use Shopify via a custom integration i made (nothing too complicated). Tilda does provide out of the box e-commerce solution but i found shopify to be more robust for my needs. Currently Tilda is a perfect tool to handle all of my marketing pages (brand website + landing pages). I often start with a provided block from Tilda and then customize it for my needs. If nothing seems to fit, i create a custom Zero block - it takes a bit longer (no code required) but i always know that i can do pretty much anything i want.

After reviewing all of the similar tools on the market I decided to go all in with Tilda. It is the ultimate balance between choosing from templates and being able to fully customize and create from scratch. Competitors such as Squarespace make you really depend only on their templates and as soon as you want to customize you are in big trouble as you realize they are a headache to change (unless you just want to change a color). With Tilda you can be rest assured that whatever design vision you have in mind you can do it with their Zero Block feature. It has also great out of the box sign-up forms, count-down timers for your product page launch, and really pretty much everything you need to make your website up and running within just a few days! (and often just within a few hours once you get used to it - which will take you about a week to be fully comfortable). I highly recommend Tilda if want to achieve what YOU want and not what a tool tells you to do!

I wish there was a better Shopify integration as well as ability to create a member area. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to find a template block you want to find, so hopefully there will be an update to that.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you Arseni for the detailed feedback

Sports, 2–10 employés

So Many Features!!

Commentaires : In the last 7 months, we as a nonprofit organization on a small budget have recreated our entire web presence. We now have multiple brand new websites featuring our various initiatives - we could not be more pleased to have been introduced to Tilda by one of our marketing advisors.

Tilda is packed with features, it is simple to use and they have put together a platform that includes the best of everything an organization needs for a phenomenal web presence.

Their help desk is sometimes slow to respond. They are exceptionally gracious and helpful when they do, but be patient. It might take a day or two to get a reply from an agent. They do need to improve this area but they say they are working on it. I give them the benefit of the doubt on that.

Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Better Responsive Web Builder than Squarespace

Commentaires : This is by far the best web builder out there for the average Joe. Wix is great but to me always seemed a little tacky looking and slow. Wix also has terrible functioning mobile version. Tilda is the fastest, most professional and quickest web builder out there. Like others have said, it is a few features away from being the industry leader (Already is in my book). You can do more customization than a Squarespace while yet keeping the same clean look. You can still add HTML and CSS code to headers and everything site wide. People complain about the menu system of Tilda, which I agree at first was confusing. However, my needs were that of a website that had multiple menu systems throughout the site which certain web builders don't let you do. Tilda was perfect for this and honestly met almost every requirement I needed for a web builder. Did I mention the responsiveness of this site is incredible.

-Zero Block editing like wix but is responsive. -FAST SITE -Multiple Menu Options -Clean Layout -Tons of features

-Still needs document hosting so I not have to use dropbox or drive. -Customer service doesn't respond until midnight or later because they are based in Russia. -No great option for a video gallery

Fedor
Fedor
CEO (É.-U.)

After trying Weblow, Wix and Squaraspace, we at ELK Academy chose Tilda for our needs

We chose Tilda for a good balance between advanced features and the ease of use. It's really simple and intuitive therefore saves us a lot of time. We love their rich visual content, online store works great too.

We'd love to see some development of the menu and sliders for videos. We agree that slight improvements could make this platform the absolute market leader

il y a 6 ans

Fedor, your website is a perfect example of a well-done online business presence. Please share any feature suggestions with us.

Pedro
Pedro
Designer (Portugal)
Design, 2–10 employés

The best website builder for non-designers and designers alike

Commentaires : Tilda enabled me to offer much higher quality websites for smaller projects and to prototype ideas much faster. It's especially good for early-stage projects, events, presentations and content research.

Tilda has probably the most intuitive interface and smallest learning curve of any software I've used. The quality of the templates is great from the start but they are also super customizable. And if you're a webdesigner you can do pretty much anything with it. I will probably never do another website from scratch for early designs or small initiatives.

There are still a few small glitches to clean up and maybe need some work on the settings end.

Tiago
CEO (Portugal)
Électronique grand public, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Perfect balance between easy of use and functionality.

Commentaires : I managed to create by myself an amazing looking landing page for my start-up.

Easy of use for users without technical knowledge nor experience building website. Great offer in terms of blocks and amazing design. Simple placement of pictures.

Integration with Mailchimp could be better. GDPR compliance should be more visible in the available forms.

Dr Bert
Head of Services (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Slight Improvements Would Make This Platform The Market Leader In Site Building

Commentaires : Great site builder but.... Pages are in fact mini sites. So if you have many 'pages' it's going to take a whole lot of time updating the menu, because the menu tab has to be amended on each page rather than just once in a central portal. Document upload as the previous reviewer has said is a no no. In a modern world of PDF and WORD documents, a site builder that does not alllow these to be uploaded is in a way behind its competitors. Relying on Dropbox and other providers is very wrong. Everything should and must be housed within the site builder itself. Password protected pages/and or member's area is needed. The forms blocks needed to be reformatted as when they are delivered to the email in box, text is unreadable. I agree about pricing plans. Offer a discounted higher rate so the user can have many sites for one annual fee. Slight improvements would make this platform the market leader in site building.

Fully responsive and google friendly.

No facility to upload PDF and WORD documents, no member's area, menu tab should allow its updating only once and not on every single page and price plans needed to offer discounts for more pro annual accounts

il y a 6 ans

To have easy auto updated menu point Header and Footer in site settings for all pages. Also, you could use alias blocks. Recently we rolled out feature to accept any file with a form submission, so now it is possible to store user files in your Dropbox or Uploadcare accounts. We understand the desire to use Tilda's uploader for any files. Unfortunately, we're not yet ready to offer file-sharing services under the current cost. You can create secure members area with password protected pages in Tilda; also you could cover the whole website under specific login and password. Any website or a page created on Tilda suppose to be exportable, that is why we are not looking into full-featured personal cabinets. The more websites you do with Tilda, the cheaper cost of each website. There are extra plans to have many websites under one Tilda account (go to Plans and Billing under your account and expand the list) Dr Bert, I am ready to show you how to cover your needs.

abel
abel
Design director (É.-U.)

Really a great tool! But it needs a couple of adjustements here and there!

I love the flexibility for building the pages the blocks system is really good, works well and is flexible enough to create you own when needed.

The menu is really a pain, there are two ways to go around with the menu there is one by creating a menu as a page itself but then the linking process is more complex than it needs to be and the other solution is updating the menu page by page and that is really tedious. Also the menu design is somehow displayed different if you do it as general menu or page by page. The customer support could be improved, especially the chat response it can be slow. the document upload function is a most but is not there.. we need that feature! and the tilda batch on the bottom should be removable once you pay for the service! Why we need to pay extra for that? we are already clients so we are promoting the service anyway. I think it should up to me to keep it!

il y a 6 ans

Abel, I see you used a menu not in the standard way but ready to help you with your needs. There is a possibility to exclude global menu for any separate page; also there is a second level menu and alias blocks. So there is no need to update the menu on each page manually. I must admit that our customer support chat could not be instantaneous, but we are working on a quick search for our comprehensive knowledge base. Recently we rolled out feature to accept any file with a form submission, so now it is possible to store user files in your Dropbox or Uploadcare accounts. You can remove "Made on Tilda" footer not once you pay annually, which most users do (Site settings ¿ More ¿ Platform label ¿ Off). Our monthly plan gives you all features without limitations and ability to select a color of minimalistic, stylish platform label in the bottom of the page. So there is no extra payment for the white label just a difference between annual ($10/m) and monthly plan ($15/m).

Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Pretty good for beginners

I came in a complete novice to web design, but I was able to get a great looking webpage built really quickly. As with anything the more intricate you wanna get on design, the more you have to learn, but it was pretty easy to figure out.

The customer service and billing had been an issue at times. Long response time, and multiple tickets created for one question were really annoying.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for spending the time to give a review. As you noted it is easy to figure out something in Tilda once you are ready to learn. Unfortunately, our customer support is not momentary, it would be impossible to organize instant help with such unexpansive plans. Tilda's knowledge base consists of comprehensive, well-illustrated help articles and the search function http://help.tilda.ws I am ready to help with any question and hope you will update the review.

Ekaterina
Ekaterina
Business Development Manager (Espagne)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Great tool for creating Landing pages and website

I like that Tilda is easier and more powerful than other CSM tools. You don't need experience with coding to create nice-looking landing pages, yet some previous experience with similar tools can be helpful. I love multi-device editor!

Preview mode is not great with custom HTML codes (there is no actual way to see the page before publishing).

il y a 3 ans

Dear Ekaterina, Thanks a lot for taking the time write a feedback! It was great to learn that you found our multi-device editor useful. As for the HTML code, that's correct, it is rendered only on published pages. We will inform our developer team regarding this perhaps, they'll come up with a solution. If you have any questions or would like to reach out, we'll be happy to hear from you. Email us at team@tilda.cc or use the question mark widget in your personal account to contact our support team. Best regards, Tilda Team

Igor
Igor
SaaS marketing manager (Ukraine)

My go-to for pages that look great and don't take too much time to create.

You can't really mess up the design because Tilda won't let you, which means whatever you make will look decent. It has the most intuitive interface among all of the constructors I used. The free trial allows you to try all of the features, create and publish a website with everything you need and then keep it after a trial ends. You can export website and upload them manually to your server. You can create any type of pages with it and again, they will look good.

Not the best in terms of SEO. So that needs some manual tweaking, like everywhere else. Still managed to rank all of the websites I created on Tilda.

il y a 6 ans

Igor, thank you for spending the time to give a review and two years of using Tilda. If you have any suggestion about SEO abilities improvement (we are out of ideas because all SEO possibilities are available), please share it with us.

Rahul
CRM & Digital campaign manager (Espagne)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Quality review of Tilda

5,0 il y a 9 mois

- Nice functionality with Animations, UX & UI, SEO & data analytics- Good choice for Lead collection

- Still lack of Multilanguage support & Fonts

Viktoriia
Viktoriia
Middle Marketing Specialist (Ukraine)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Easy to use and so powerful tool

Commentaires : I really in love with Tilda. It's so easy-to-use and at the same time very robust tool.

I like how easy it is to make any website. You shouldn't be a designer to create beautiful and visually correct landing. Everything is done for you. But if you wish to make something different just use Zero blocks. What is more, there are a lot of ready-made integrations with CRM, chats and so on — just several clicks and everything works right. I really enjoy that service keep updated and add new features.

Support sometimes not so fact but always helpful. And some blocks not so flexible as I wish.

Alexander
Owner (Bulgarie)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Super costumers support

Perfect costumers support easy to set up and work

There is nothing to write for Cons -

Sheila
Consultant (Italie)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the website alternatives

Commentaires : Great alternative to wordpress or other website builderrs if you're looking to set up a simple site quickly.

Tilda is great for setting up quick, simple, and easy website. I was able to get up a site quickly for my client within a day!

It's no wordpress so there's only so much you can do to customize Tilda website, just like one of the many website builders out there. Sometimes finding specific settings are not always easily found or intuitive.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Sheila, thank you so much for your feedback! We are constantly working to simplify the interface and make it completely intuitive. Please let us know if you have faced any specific difficulties we will try to improve them. Best, Elizabeth Tilda Team

Mike
Founder (Thaïlande)

An amazing simple to use platform to make stunning websites, much easier and better then wordpress

Easy to use Many cool templates Very easy to set up payment gateways Optimized page speed out of the box

Hopefully they Tilda's dev team going to implement cool features from WIX. Some king of booking engine would be very nice

il y a 6 ans

Mike, thank you for the public feedback. Plea share with us features that you like in WIX. Tilda is not booking management platform but there is an ability to accept complex requests with comprehensive forms and connect Tilda with some Booking management engines through Zapier.