15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Zight (formerly CloudApp)

En savoir plus sur Zight (formerly CloudApp)

CloudApp réduit la frustration et les malentendus liés aux communications par message grâce à sa plateforme de communication visuelle intelligente.

En savoir plus sur Zight (formerly CloudApp)

I somewhat liked the software itself, even though it's pricey and there are plenty of alternatives.

The Windows app has previously been a bit unstable and did not work properly for a while but recent updates have cured this.

Zight (formerly CloudApp) - Notes

Zight (formerly CloudApp) a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 183 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zight (formerly CloudApp) ?

Joseph
Joseph
President and CTO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The app that saves me the most time all day long!

Commentaires : I am happy with the service and sales team as well as the support staff to fix any issues. They are top notch and doing the right things for a great app.

I like that I can screenshare or share videos with one simple click. It is easy to use and to share with support or others you need to show them on your desktop.

I dislike that it sometimes crashes during the middle or recording especially if the recording is longer than 10 minutes. This may be a bug.

Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good app but no development

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Does what it's supposed to do from your browser. You can take screenshots and make recordings. That's it. Competition offers more. But i love the deep integration onto the system, which is why I still use it daily.

Used it daily when it was still Cloudapp, now with new branding the software unfortunately is buggy and there are no updates. Looks abandoned.

no development (no new features), no Android app, no filters, cannot screenshot a full website (scroll). MacOS app not working on my M1

Alex
Alex
Partner (Afrique du Sud)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Love It, but It's Buggy

2,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Very good. Apart from the wasted time when it crashes or doesn't upload the training.

It's easy to use and I like the speed at which I can access it.

The fact that for the last year it keeps crashing and not recording. Or worse still, when you've done a 10 minute training video it gets stuck on upload and then you have to redo the video. In fact I've had this happen 3X today alone, which is why I'm now writing a review out of frustration.

Internet, 2–10 employés

Easy to use, saves you time, deserves a refresh

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Now that it is no longer CloudApp the tool is back to being one of my favorite and most useful.I hope they keep up the good work to improve the tool further.

Easy to use: Zight is simple and easy to use, you have all the basic functionality you'd expect from a tool like this, where you can trigger the screenshots with shortcuts and record your screen by clicking 2 buttons.Multiple features and options: The tool is flexible, in the sense that it allows you to take screenshots, record your screen, upload files, record gifs, and annotate on images, basically everything you need and expect from a tool like this.One of the best editors: The annotate option is one of the best out there, it allows you to very easily draw and add elements such as arrows, and shapes and even blur the text with ease.

Many of the features were broken for a while they were still CloudApp, fortunately they have fixed many of the issues and the tool is way more stable now.I'd love to see improvements on the UI side of things, perhaps just a refresh to make this tool look more modern.Some improvements to the elements (arrows and shapes) provided in the annotate option would also be welcome, to make sure the files that I share with customers look more professional and high-end.Would also be great to have the ability to record calls using Zight, which right now is not possible as it doesn't record the audio from tabs in the browser.

Réponse de l'équipe de Zight

il y a 7 mois

Hello! Thank you for your valuable feedback on Zight. We're delighted that you find our tool easy to use with a range of useful features. We've addressed past issues and are committed to improving stability. Your suggestions about UI refresh are noted, and we're exploring these enhancements, so stay tuned for future updates! And we appreciate your suggestions on the annotations and ability to record calls and will add this to our roadmap to look into in the future. We're thrilled to be one of your favorites and appreciate your support as we strive to make Zight even better. The Zight Team

Sofia
Brand Manager Nova (Chili)
Services aux consommateurs, 5 001–10 000 employés

Five stars worth of performance. Communication is key.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Highly productive and user friendly. Zight is a hot deal.

Surely, communication is precious and it is a key ingredient to success in any organization. Managed communication saves alot of misunderstanding and unnecessary chaos. I advocate for Zight for well managed communication both internal and external. I have three major pros: Quick response, cost effectiveness and ease of customization.

None. I have no cons for Zight. It has eliminated misunderstanding and built the spirit of togetherness.

Fredy
Fredy
3D Visualization Artist (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Quick and easy screen recording

Commentaires : Overall happy with it, I use it mainly to quickly provide a screenshot of my questions to clients regarding projects we are working on.
But can't use it if I'm expecting annotations from our clients, in that case an email attachment seems to be the preferred option for our clients or use a different software.

Is simple to use and works fast. We have a personalized domain and logo (the size of the logo could be a bit bigger IMO). I like to use the "copy direct link" when I'm sending emails with inline images so my storage is not depleted as quickly as it used to. Would be great if the direct link included our domain.

There's no advanced annotations for our clients, so now 2 way communication/annotation. We had found a workaround integrating userback.io using the option to include javascript but they removed that option. So we stopped using cloudapp for that use case and are using userback.io directly.

Lucas
Lucas
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Screen recordings with polish

Commentaires : CloudApp makes it easy to record and share screen recordings, either as GIFs or as videos. I particularly like the optional picture-in-picture mode, and I found that this app worked with fewer limitations than alternatives.

I have used competitors whose styling mimics CloudApp (or is it the other way around) but CloudApp gets the recording experience right: intuitive controls, automatic uploading, and available trimming of videos.

This app doesn't work so well as a simple screenshot tool. While you can copy content directly from the app, I find myself wishing for the simpler experience of older apps such as Greenshot and Lightshot. In addition, the free version is fairly limited, though still good enough for occasional users.

Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

CloudApp is Superb!

Commentaires : CloudApp allows me to easily share instructional content with customers. It's extremely helpful and a great tool. I'd recommend it to anyone who needs to answer customer questions or troubleshoot frequently.

CloudApp is so great and easy to use. I can share videos of my screen or create GIFs to send to clients so quickly. It is extremely helpful in making sure I can get a point across easily with no friction or confusion. The ability to create clips and share them out is great.

I wish I had a few more options with how my video of myself talking interacts with the shared content. There are also a few aspects of the screen grabbing tool that weren't as intuitive as I was hoping.

Adam
Adam
CEO (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Love it - it improved a lot, can't imaging working without it now!

Commentaires : I use CloudApp on daily basis and it is very convenient and right now, during the Covid pandemic, it's probably the best way to provide updates to my co-workers.

It is a convenient way to quickly record yourself, your screen, or both. The fact that the recorded videos are automatically uploaded and the only thing I have to do is send the link to my co-workers is very helpful. CloudApp has become my number one way to communicate with my team.

The dedicated app seems to have a problem with my operating system, I needed to adjust a few things in order for it to work. In my experience, the browser version works better, however, I still encounter some problems, for instance, sometimes the app does not record my microphone sound, it happens very rarely but it can get quite annoying at times.

Lauren
Lauren
Associate Software Engineer (É.-U.)

Cloudapp is amazing for communication between engineers, designers, and pms.

Commentaires : Better teamwork/communication overall, especially for front-end development work. Also more flexibility for remote work (working from home for sickness/weather/holiday season).

I love how fast everything gets generated and how easy it is to use. I work on the frontend team at my company, and I'm always sending videos and gifs to our designer for product review, as well as to our PM when filing issues. It's incredibly helpful to be able to take a quick video to show navigation flow, testing results, and edge cases, and it's way easier to have a visual than it is to explain things in technical terms. It's also wicked useful for remote work-- holiday season has made things kind of funky with everyone working from home, but I don't feel like I've lost on communication this time of year thanks to Cloudapp.

There are times I wish I could annotate or crop videos. I will say though, Cloudapp has been great about steadily adding features, so I'm not too worried/it's not even a pressing issue haha.

Jeremy
Product Designer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

All 28 people on my team use CloudApp! Screenshots & grabs are a 2nd language now.

Commentaires : CloudApp is one of only three apps everyone on my team uses (along with Slack and Gmail). New hires see us all using it constantly in chat, on Github pull requests, in bug 'repro' steps, over email, and in presentations, so they gravitate toward it and pick it up quick. Over chat the screen recordings do an amazing job of demoing bits and pieces of UI or app behavior that are works-in-progress. This massively speeds up our feedback loops and removes a lot of verbal and written explanation. Long live the animated gif! Github pull requests that make user-facing changes often include screen recordings that show before v. after. This lets more people note the change and, for small changes, can allow designers and product managers to give thumbs up without more than a glance. And last, our bug reports benefit tremendously from screen recordings. Animated gifs ftw again! Saves on writing and explanation, making issues easily identifiable and reproducible by an engineer ready to fix it. No one on the team will ever go back. Using CloudApp has become second nature to us now! And while most of it happens thanks to auto-expanded images in Slack or Github, there are crucial times we take advantage of CloudApp's notes features to illustrate a point, or its search feature to dig up an earlier example.

CloudApp upgrades habits we all have using desktop software (copy-paste and taking screenshots). You don't have to learn anything new--your habit suddenly just works better, and you can never go back.

Réponse de l'équipe de Zight

il y a 8 ans

Hi Jeremy, This is Derek from CloudApp. I work with Julie. Thank you thank you thank you for this review! It is incredible and VERY appreciated! Thank you thank you thank you! Best, Derek VP of Marketing / CloudApp

Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

THE tool if you work with a lot of support and development teams

Commentaires : Sometimes getting the right screenshot, saving it, and uploading it to a ticket is a royal pain. I use cloudapp all the time to shoot video or screenshots of product bugs and add the url to the ticket. Not only to I have them saved, I get an alert as soon as the developer or support team reviews the content. I also love the animated gif feature and use it all the time when communicating product updates.

Ability to do a screenshot, annotate or take video. I don't have to download or save it, just grab the url that's automatically added to by clipboard and drop it where I need it. I love that I get an instant alert once it's been accessed. Being able to quickly make an animated gif is SUPER helpful for marketing and customer support functions.

The interface is a little slow at time and the the controls are on the smaller side so you have to be careful what you click on.

Jason
Jason
Developer (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Lightweight but Powerful

Commentaires : It's been great. My team is constantly sharing screenshots or files with each other and as an admin of the account, I can see everything. It's also nice to be able to upload screenshots or proofs and send a link directly to the client. One of the features I like most is we have our domain set to a custom short domain instead of the cl.ly default domain. This helps us look professional and keep everything branded.

I've used CloudApp since 2012 including some of their paid plans. It's easy to install the app and it only takes up a small space in my menu bar. I love how easy it is to upload by dragging and dropping or manually selecting a file. It's also nice that they'll host your files on their servers so even years later, I can find old files and share them again.

Over the years they started to make features only for paid accounts which forced people to pay for the app. It's a minor inconvenience for us since we use it in a web development agency, and it's a crucial part of our sharing workflow, but that could potentially turn people away and make them use alternative apps like Dropbox.

Bureau exécutif, 2–10 employés

A must have tool

Commentaires : I loved it and I doubt a week goes by when I do not use it multiple times.

This is one of those tools that many people won't realize they need until they get used to using it. Yes, if you work in a support team then the usage case is obvious, and it excels at support, but it is so much more than that. How often do you have to try to explain something to someone and it takes forever in words, but a quick screenshot would do the trick. Problem with a screenshot is you have to remember the key combination to take it. Then you have to open up your email. Then attach the file to it, etc. With Cloudapp this is all simplified to an amazing degree. But it goes further than just screenshots. How about sending a 1 minutes video to your telco showing them that there is a problem with your bill, or even sending a document to someone without having to attach it to an email. Trust me. This is genius.

The only little niggle is there are very occasionally glitches or outages, but to Cloudapps credit they do get them sorted and they are very polite at responding to emails.

Site Reliability Engineer (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Great application to share screenshots and screen captures

Commentaires : The ability to send ad-hoc screenshots and screen shares very quickly and easily to customers makes it so much easily to assist and help troubleshoot customer issues. Highly recommended for any customer support team.

Software is very easy to use. Use it to take screenshots and send them through to customers with a shortened personalized URL. You can also use it to take screen captures, as well as annotate and edit screenshots (ie. adding arrows, circles around important parts of a screenshot).

Software does one thing very well, not much to dislike about it. Just need to learn the shortcut to copy your screenshot and then the software automatically uploads the image to the cloud and saves a link in your clipboard to paste into what ever application you want to use to send that link.

Romeo
Boss (R.-U.)

An essential tool that speeds up productivity in the easiest way possible - a perfect combination

Commentaires : It saves me a lot of time, making me much more productive.

The simplicity and utility, mixed with the time-saving logic-steps are what makes this tool so exceptional. Simplicity; using simple (or user-defined) shortcut keys to capture parts of a screen as an image or video. Simplicity; dragging any file onto a system tray icon to have it uploaded to CloudApp storage. Simplicity; after a file has been uploaded, simply paste the auto selected link wherever you want to share it. Utility; screenshotting, screen recording, file storage, file sharing, annotation, commenting; it's all there! Logic-steps; auto upload and copy link to clipboard, auto-open into desktop annotation; these kinds of time-savers are well thought out, seamless and really help my workflow.

It'd tough to find anything but if I HAD to it'd be that, at least in previous versions of the desktop app, it was buggy; the auto-open for annotations didn't always work. That seems to have been resolved now though!

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Easy GIFs, Screenshots, Videos

Commentaires : I have been a fan since day one! It is very intuitive and makes it incredibly easy to share content with users or teammates.

We use CloudApp on a regular basis because of its ease of use for both users and customers. We mainly use it for support, helping users of our product understand where to find certain features, and making quick recordings for our help center articles or guides. I love how I get notified when users view my clips.

Depending on how long the recording is, it can take some time to upload. I also wish there were a few more options to annotate, but for the most part, it is pretty customizable.

Conseil en gestion, 201–500 employés

Quality software product with amazing value for money and huge time-saver!

Commentaires : Productivity.

CloudApp allows me to take screenshots and videos and upload them to their cloud app. I often have to make step-by-step tutorials and guides. I use CloudApp to take screenshots to outline steps. I have also used this to provide video walkthroughs and gif creations. The tool simply captures the screen image/video and directly uploads it into the cloud and gives you a shareable link. I didn't realize what a huge time saver this would turn out to be. The chrome extension and desktop app have become one of my most-used apps.

I have only a minor issue with this tool. The global standard keyboard shortcut for the undo feature, 'Ctrl + z' does not exist here. It would be nice if they could implement this feature. Also, there have a few instances (just one or two) where the audio lagged behind the video recording.

Shannon
Queue Pro (É.-U.)

CloudApp is great for easy screenshots or taking a video of your computer.

I love how easy it is to take a screenshot - and that you can select the size of said screenshot. It's also nice to edit the image captured and copy the content into a message. The speed is also a plus! Creating videos is also fairly easy and I love that after the video uploads I receive an alert with the link to the video already ready to go.

I've used CloudApp on both a Mac and a PC. CloudApp appears to be more sluggish for use with PCs and edited images are trickier to save. Far less issue with this using the Mac. Occasionally, the image or video I've made fails to load, which can be extremely frustrating as I need to start over.

Kristi
Customer Champion (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

CloudApp saves me time and allows me to communicate much more effective. It's a game changer!

Commentaires : Time saving and clearer communication

CloudApp has every feature I need as a customer support professional. I can share gifs, annoted images, and screencasts quickly and easily, which saves me time typing, and reduces confusion for the customers I email. Also, their customer support team is always very speedy, helpful, and responsive. I couldn't be happier! It's so valuable. It's hard to imagine doing customer support without it.

It would occasionally be handy to have the option to save a screenshot to my desktop instead of the cloud sometimes.

Kim
Kim
Marketing Manager (Danemark)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Could be Great, But Not Quite There

Commentaires : I bought it a couple of years ago, but gave up quickly as the desktop app was very buggy. It recently got an overhaul and I wanted to give it another shot. I love all the features it boasts, but with a buggy interface, it falls flat on it's face for me.

I like that you can easily make screen captures and record a video of your screen. It is great that you have a lot of space to put these files for sharing. The personalized domain option is very cool. It gives a good impression when you share content immediately from your own domain.

The PC Desktop app is too buggy still, it got a huge overhaul and I went back to it - wanting to love it. But it is not quite there. I ended up going back to Lightshot for screen grabs and then setting up CloudApp on a different hotkey for recording a video of my screen. It does weird things. If for example you have a dropdown box open on a website for a screenshot to show somebody what to select. Then when you hit the hotkey to make the screenshot, it automatically closes the dropdown box before making the screenshot.

Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

Jack of All Trades

Commentaires : CloudApp has saved me so much time since I got it. It's so much easier and faster to communicate with people visually using CloudApp's tools than it is to write long, detailed paragraphs to people.

CloudApp is extremely versatile and makes communication with others easy. I’ve used it to capture screenshots and make annotations when I need to make an important point to someone. I’ve used it to record videos and gifs when I need to show a problem to the tech support of a company I’m reaching out to for help. I’ve used it to record video presentations that have included my face and my screen. I’ve even used CloudApp as file storage. CloudApp worked well in all these instances for me.

My screen doesn’t always automatically update when I try to delete a file while using CloudApp’s web app. Sometimes I have to refresh my browser before I see a file has been indeed deleted.

Internet, 201–500 employés

Complete Sharing - Head to Toe!

Cloudapp replaces the system screenshot macro (If you want it) which makes integration into current workflows seamless. Cloudapps mark up and quick edit tools are actually useful, and fast! Custom domains for the links you're providing. Asset expiration. Photo, video, GIF.

There's nothing I don't like about Cloudapp. It does what it says and it does it well. I'm glad to have Cloudapp installed and use it easily hundreds of times a day.

Dave
Director (É.-U.)
Design, 2–10 employés

Handy tool for Screenshots and Quick Videos

Cloudapp is one of a few tools that I use on a daily basis. I love that I can quickly upload large files and people can comment on them. I'm also excited to see the recent addition of webhooks which can be used in conjunction with Zapier. Other things I like: - Allows me to know if a file has been seen. - Capture + Do option.

Heres a few things I would love to see: - A mobile app & CTA buttons on uploaded files so you can roll your own Bonjoro style tool and greet customers with personalized videos. - Better document analytics - Better options for creating full page screenshots

Services sans fil, Auto-entrepreneur

Ranks up there with Slack as a productivity gamechanger

As far as communication online is concerned, nothing communicated better than visuals. Cloudapp has been a must have for me in communicating with vendors, partners, customers, and my team. The Chrome app really makes it easy to share a website and add annotations, which is how I use it the most.

There isn't anything to dislike really. Could maybe use a mobile app though.