Avis clients sur CloudApp

En savoir plus sur CloudApp

CloudApp réduit la frustration et les malentendus liés aux communications par message grâce à sa plateforme de communication visuelle intelligente.

En savoir plus sur CloudApp

I somewhat liked the software itself, even though it's pricey and there are plenty of alternatives.

The Windows app has previously been a bit unstable and did not work properly for a while but recent updates have cured this.

CloudApp - Notes

CloudApp a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 177 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CloudApp ?

Joseph
Joseph
President and CTO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

The app that saves me the most time all day long!

Commentaires : I am happy with the service and sales team as well as the support staff to fix any issues. They are top notch and doing the right things for a great app.

I like that I can screenshare or share videos with one simple click. It is easy to use and to share with support or others you need to show them on your desktop.

I dislike that it sometimes crashes during the middle or recording especially if the recording is longer than 10 minutes. This may be a bug.

Fredy
Fredy
3D Visualization Artist (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Quick and easy screen recording

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall happy with it, I use it mainly to quickly provide a screenshot of my questions to clients regarding projects we are working on.
But can't use it if I'm expecting annotations from our clients, in that case an email attachment seems to be the preferred option for our clients or use a different software.

Is simple to use and works fast. We have a personalized domain and logo (the size of the logo could be a bit bigger IMO). I like to use the "copy direct link" when I'm sending emails with inline images so my storage is not depleted as quickly as it used to. Would be great if the direct link included our domain.

There's no advanced annotations for our clients, so now 2 way communication/annotation. We had found a workaround integrating userback.io using the option to include javascript but they removed that option. So we stopped using cloudapp for that use case and are using userback.io directly.

Akshika
Akshika
iOS Developer (Inde)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Excellent integrations, simple to use, and much more than a screencasting tool

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

As the Head of Support, I use CloudApp on a regular basis. Sharing images, video demonstrations, and GIFs are simple and quick, and our clients like being able to see a video by clicking a single link without having to form an account. The ability to annotate also streamlines the process, and sharing is as simple as sending them a link, to which they may respond directly on the picture and video page. It's a comprehensive screen-capture video solution. It may be found in the Chrome taskbar. Intuitive and simple to use.

There are occasional problems, as with most things, but the one that irritates me the most is that trying to screenshot a whole web page frequently fails. Despite the fact that you have the choice to complete the entire page, it will just do the visible section. The security to log in might be frustrating at times. I understand wanting to secure an account, but for me, it's simply screenshots and doesn't require that kind of security; nonetheless, I can see why they have it.

Dmitry
Dmitry
CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced

Commentaires : We have been cloudapp customers for more than two years with 16 purchased seats. Lately we downsized because of corona and I was planning to reduce those seats to 5. Unfortunately I missed renewal window by one day, i.e. it has been renewed yesterday and I removed unused seats today. Then I contacted their customer support asking for refund. They said they don't give refunds for whatever reason. Yes, I understand it's in their terms and conditions, but it does not matter, it is still the worst customer service I have ever seen. Mistakes happen. I made a honest mistake, I was late with cancellation for just one day and they essentially stole my $1000+. I don't really know how else to call it other than stealing.

They don't have any customer service, what they have are account managers who always try to upsell you.

Marco
Marco
Managing Director (Espagne)
Traduction et localisation, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Perfect tool for visual communication

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : As a relatively techie company, often times we need to share screenshots or short videos of the many programs we use. CloudApp helps us share these images and videos efficiently with our distributed team, in just a few click.

CloudApp is the ultimate communication tool for teams. With just a few clicks, you can record your screen and share it with your team in seconds. I especially like the fact that you can create animated GIFs, something that isn't available in similar software.

The landing page created by CloudApp when you share a video or a screenshot isn't as clean and polished as I'd like it to be. But other than that, it's an excellent program.

Lucas
Lucas
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Screen recordings with polish

Commentaires : CloudApp makes it easy to record and share screen recordings, either as GIFs or as videos. I particularly like the optional picture-in-picture mode, and I found that this app worked with fewer limitations than alternatives.

I have used competitors whose styling mimics CloudApp (or is it the other way around) but CloudApp gets the recording experience right: intuitive controls, automatic uploading, and available trimming of videos.

This app doesn't work so well as a simple screenshot tool. While you can copy content directly from the app, I find myself wishing for the simpler experience of older apps such as Greenshot and Lightshot. In addition, the free version is fairly limited, though still good enough for occasional users.

Enterprise Account Executive (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

CloudApp is Superb!

Commentaires : CloudApp allows me to easily share instructional content with customers. It's extremely helpful and a great tool. I'd recommend it to anyone who needs to answer customer questions or troubleshoot frequently.

CloudApp is so great and easy to use. I can share videos of my screen or create GIFs to send to clients so quickly. It is extremely helpful in making sure I can get a point across easily with no friction or confusion. The ability to create clips and share them out is great.

I wish I had a few more options with how my video of myself talking interacts with the shared content. There are also a few aspects of the screen grabbing tool that weren't as intuitive as I was hoping.

Adam
Adam
CEO (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Love it - it improved a lot, can't imaging working without it now!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use CloudApp on daily basis and it is very convenient and right now, during the Covid pandemic, it's probably the best way to provide updates to my co-workers.

It is a convenient way to quickly record yourself, your screen, or both. The fact that the recorded videos are automatically uploaded and the only thing I have to do is send the link to my co-workers is very helpful. CloudApp has become my number one way to communicate with my team.

The dedicated app seems to have a problem with my operating system, I needed to adjust a few things in order for it to work. In my experience, the browser version works better, however, I still encounter some problems, for instance, sometimes the app does not record my microphone sound, it happens very rarely but it can get quite annoying at times.

Piotr
Piotr
Business owner (Pologne)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Fast working app for screen and video sharring

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Sharing screen with comments, and making video with software/website problems couldn't be more simple.

Shortcuts for everything. Really fast option for a screen share with comments for other persons. Shourctus for everything. I can't imagine daily work without cloud app

I don't have. in these 5 years of cooperation, I needed support only once

Caitlin
Medical Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

I love my CloudApp! It’s great!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I love how easy this software is to use. Super user friendly! I highly recommend trying this!

There was nothing I disliked about the software.

Jeremy
Product Designer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

All 28 people on my team use CloudApp! Screenshots & grabs are a 2nd language now.

Commentaires : CloudApp is one of only three apps everyone on my team uses (along with Slack and Gmail). New hires see us all using it constantly in chat, on Github pull requests, in bug 'repro' steps, over email, and in presentations, so they gravitate toward it and pick it up quick. Over chat the screen recordings do an amazing job of demoing bits and pieces of UI or app behavior that are works-in-progress. This massively speeds up our feedback loops and removes a lot of verbal and written explanation. Long live the animated gif! Github pull requests that make user-facing changes often include screen recordings that show before v. after. This lets more people note the change and, for small changes, can allow designers and product managers to give thumbs up without more than a glance. And last, our bug reports benefit tremendously from screen recordings. Animated gifs ftw again! Saves on writing and explanation, making issues easily identifiable and reproducible by an engineer ready to fix it. No one on the team will ever go back. Using CloudApp has become second nature to us now! And while most of it happens thanks to auto-expanded images in Slack or Github, there are crucial times we take advantage of CloudApp's notes features to illustrate a point, or its search feature to dig up an earlier example.

CloudApp upgrades habits we all have using desktop software (copy-paste and taking screenshots). You don't have to learn anything new--your habit suddenly just works better, and you can never go back.

Réponse de l'équipe de CloudApp

il y a 6 ans

Hi Jeremy, This is Derek from CloudApp. I work with Julie. Thank you thank you thank you for this review! It is incredible and VERY appreciated! Thank you thank you thank you! Best, Derek VP of Marketing / CloudApp

Marketing Manager, Law Schools and Large Law (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

THE tool if you work with a lot of support and development teams

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Sometimes getting the right screenshot, saving it, and uploading it to a ticket is a royal pain. I use cloudapp all the time to shoot video or screenshots of product bugs and add the url to the ticket. Not only to I have them saved, I get an alert as soon as the developer or support team reviews the content. I also love the animated gif feature and use it all the time when communicating product updates.

Ability to do a screenshot, annotate or take video. I don't have to download or save it, just grab the url that's automatically added to by clipboard and drop it where I need it. I love that I get an instant alert once it's been accessed. Being able to quickly make an animated gif is SUPER helpful for marketing and customer support functions.

The interface is a little slow at time and the the controls are on the smaller side so you have to be careful what you click on.

Daniel
Senior Support Expert Lead (Hongrie)
Services d'information, 51-200 employés

A must for Support team

Commentaires : I have implemented the tool for our Support team and before this I have done research of similar tools. Cloudapp had the best features, better price and a great support/customer success team which made it easy to implement.

With one simple shortcut you can create a screencast (Video or GIF), screenshot (with or without annotation) and send to your users in chat. Cloudapp has greatly increased our Support teams productivity. It is also very useful for building reports or knowledge base internally as you can simply drag and drop the screenshots or screencasts to Atlassian. Very helpful when creating internal documentation for other agents.

It would be a great addition if the video screencast would also record audio (like screenflow) as sometimes we need the audio recorded as well which is happening on screen when trouble shooting or recording bugs related to the product.

Semi retired (R.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 2-10 employés

A must have tool

Commentaires : I loved it and I doubt a week goes by when I do not use it multiple times.

This is one of those tools that many people won't realize they need until they get used to using it. Yes, if you work in a support team then the usage case is obvious, and it excels at support, but it is so much more than that. How often do you have to try to explain something to someone and it takes forever in words, but a quick screenshot would do the trick. Problem with a screenshot is you have to remember the key combination to take it. Then you have to open up your email. Then attach the file to it, etc. With Cloudapp this is all simplified to an amazing degree. But it goes further than just screenshots. How about sending a 1 minutes video to your telco showing them that there is a problem with your bill, or even sending a document to someone without having to attach it to an email. Trust me. This is genius.

The only little niggle is there are very occasionally glitches or outages, but to Cloudapps credit they do get them sorted and they are very polite at responding to emails.

Data Analytics Professional (Inde)
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés

Huge savings in productivity.

Commentaires : I am a Product Manager and often, due to the speed at which we work and the people I work with, words are not the best medium to convey thoughts when you discover snags or bugs. Developers are busy people and want to build things and move on. CloudApp lets me visually capture product behavior to explain desired functionality, in the form of videos and gifs and thus speed up communication within my team. I really love the tool.

The ability to capture screenshots and annotate them with comments or arrows. The ability to capture videos as well as gifs has enabled me to be more productive. As a Product Manager, I can enhance my documentation efforts by bringing in a visual component to requirements and bug descriptions. It has helped me writing feature walkthroughs as well as explain competitive product offerings to my team.

Every once in a while, I have observed that the tool's library shows captured screenshots which I hadn't intended to capture. It may be due to the fact that the shortcut keys on the keyboard (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+5) are close to a frequently used shortcut (Ctrl+Alt+Del). It's either that or maybe it's just...fat fingers!

Doctoral Faculty Advisor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

CloudApp Just Works

Commentaires : I enjoy using CloudApp several times each day. You can set a custom domain to maintain branding across all links. It's easy to share a link and, if you wish, to download the linked file directly. It's not the only link shortening/sharing app out there, but it is clearly one of the best.

Once installed, CloudApp works very well, with options for creating GIFs, recording video and more. There are integrations right out of the box for Trello and Slack, and a variety of ways to annotate and share.

I use Droplr, too, and in some ways I still prefer its UI/UX, though CloudApp has improved by leaps and bounds over the past year or so. It's been recently bought by Microsoft—which can be a good thing or a bad thing (consider the Wunderlist saga). Time will tell.

Jonathan
Finance Associate (Honduras)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 501-1 000 employés

CloudApp will solve all your screen capture needs and more.

Commentaires : I love CloudApp, despite the fact of it being a paid service, I see the value it can bring to big businesses with lots of back and forth communication on a daily basis.

I love the link-sharing features where you can just take a screenshot and share it with anyone via just a short link without much more effort than copy & paste. One great thing about it is that you can even record your screen for a short period of time and also share it/

I don't like that this is a paid service that comes with a little do a high mark for what it does since you can also just use the keyboard commands to capture anything and share it another way rather than a link.

Tyler
Technical Account Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 5 001-10 000 employés

Excellent way to share recordings or screen captures when a call isn't possible

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use it every day to share screenshots and recordings with clients and colleagues.

CloudApp is a lifesaver on a daily basis! I use it to make sure I'm understanding I'm on the same page as my clients, to send screenshots to help instruct them on how to use something, or to collaborate with my teammates. I absolutely love that it automatically copies the link for you to paste into an email or Slack too. For such a simple software it absolutely crushes it!

I feel like screenshot or video editing can be a little buggy at times. Sometimes it won't save the changes I make which can be annoying to have to go back and re-do them.

Paola
Paola
Marketer (Mexique)
Photographie, 11-50 employés

Using Cloudapp to create GIFs & show simple processes is easy as pie

Commentaires : Mostly illustrative GIFS and storing my inspiration boards and anything I want to quickly save for later. Makes my files searchable, that's a huge plus!

The fact that is an one stop shop for several steps that it would normally take to put together a tutorial file or tool. I can create up to 1 minute explanations on video with annotations and even emojis... Plus, I don't have to worry about making the animation for the gif, hosting it or nothing else, I just copy the link and that gif is on my e-mail before I know it. Love the gifs. I also can save any screengrab and it makes them searchable, which is very helpful as I'm normally one to screenshot things for later but then I never find them or remember what I saved. This tool just organized every loose thought for me. The analytics have been particularly useful as well, to make sure when our users got their information and if they are following up or not.

Could use folders for even more organization. Plus, if I have to download all my files at once I would have to go one by one vs. having an option to just bulk download everything I have saved in CloudApp-That's a con for me, but it's not a big deal anyway.

Customer Success Manager (Canada)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Great tool for sharing images on the fly

I love how quick it is to snap a screenshot and paste it into a slack conversation. I don't have to save an image to my computer and pollute my desktop, i simply copy paste the link and it expands nicely into the conversation.

I don't need to receive an email every time someone opens a link i've shared, but i can probably disable the function, i just haven't done it.

Jeff
Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Super easy Screen Recording

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I've had nothing but great experiences with CloudApp. It's super easy to use and great at what it does. I have seen other tools come across my desk and have tried a few, but nothing has convinced me to move to another tool.

I use this all the time to send quick 'training' videos to my team and the product has been continually updated to include different styles of recording. Never had an issue. I also like knowing when the team member has viewed the video (and in many cases, watched it multiple times).

Nothing really to speak negatively about. It does log me out more frequently than I'd like, probably every 2 weeks or so and I have to log back in (minor inconvenience).

Happiness Engineer (Japon)
Internet, 201-500 employés

Complete Sharing - Head to Toe!

Cloudapp replaces the system screenshot macro (If you want it) which makes integration into current workflows seamless. Cloudapps mark up and quick edit tools are actually useful, and fast! Custom domains for the links you're providing. Asset expiration. Photo, video, GIF.

There's nothing I don't like about Cloudapp. It does what it says and it does it well. I'm glad to have Cloudapp installed and use it easily hundreds of times a day.

Shekhor
Founder & CEO (Bangladesh)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

A good screenshot application

Commentaires : I talked with their support and they promptly replied on that and asked me to join their beta testing program so that I can always share my experience about the bugs. I believe they already have fixed bug. Who knows may be some day I will give CloudApp another shot again

This software is pretty easy to use and does the work pretty neatly. Store the screenshots in the cloud and also shared weekly analytics of those screenshots. Have annotations feature which is also pretty neat.

At the time I left using this software, they had bug in their screen recording function. From that day I am using another program instead of it.

Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Services sans fil, Auto-entrepreneur

Ranks up there with Slack as a productivity gamechanger

As far as communication online is concerned, nothing communicated better than visuals. Cloudapp has been a must have for me in communicating with vendors, partners, customers, and my team. The Chrome app really makes it easy to share a website and add annotations, which is how I use it the most.

There isn't anything to dislike really. Could maybe use a mobile app though.

Elliot
Product Designer (France)

CloudApp is an essential part of my work, simple, easy and fast

Commentaires : This help our design team to share visual feedbacks to our developers during the integration process, help us share design work together quickly etc.. It's become an essential tool in our workflow. <3

- Super efficient - Super convenient - Great features such as the annotations - Possibility to create smaller URL - Slack integration - Gif and now Videos

The annotation is great but can be improved: --> give us the opportunity to maintain shift to draw a straight line --> Add custom colors --> Maintain shift to draw perfect square or circle