15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Lendio

Logiciel cloud de trésorerie pour rationaliser la finance et la comptabilité, l'assistance et la préparation des impôts, la documentation, le suivi des dépenses et plus encore.

En savoir plus sur Lendio

It is simple and easy to use and integrates with many other softwares.

Lendio - Notes

Lendio a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 214 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Lendio ?

Fredy
Fredy
3D Visualization Artist (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2–10 employés

Great accounting software

Commentaires : I've been using Sunrise for sometime now, haven't had major issues with it and when I had it turned out to be a user issue :p rather than software issue and support help me clear it. Overall really happy with it.

Is easy to use, I'm not an accountant nor have many experience in that field so being easy to use was a big advantage for us. It has the core functionalities we need and many others that I certainly don't know how to use so It should have the required features for advanced users. The invoicing system is great, easy and customizable. Has a quoting and estimating system that's easy to convert to an invoice, also has an easy way to send reminders about our invoices and has some automation once you get paid. It has a bookkeeping system and loans offering but we haven't used those so no comment there.

Would be great if we could use our own domain to send the invoices, reminders etc instead of the @sunriseapp.com I haven't found a way to automate the invoicing process, using a csv file or something like Zapier or similar to avoid the need to create each item of the invoice . That certainly would save us a lot of time. Not sure if these will be offered later or if there's already a way to do it at this time, just haven't found them.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Fredy! We appreciate the kind and thorough review. Like you mentioned not everyone is an accountant. At Sunrise we strive to take the power of bookkeeping and put it into an intuitive and easy to use platform. We've taken note of your feature suggestion and we will make sure it gets in the hands of our product development team. Stay tuned for our Zapier integration going live this June. We'll make sure you are notified once is launches. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Ben
Ben
CEO & Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

It’s an excellent app for startups & entrepreneurs!

Commentaires : Overall it’s been good. The support seems lacking as I’ve had to complain about stuff to get anywhere and usually don’t. So if I could have them improve anything it’s customer service, Zapier integrations and embedded payment forms for our websites.

I love setting my invoicing on autopilot - every month it bills my customers and manages the transactions. I can see who isn’t paying their bills, it’s great.

They still don’t have a Zapier integration yet, they recently reached out to me to be apart of their beta which is great as I want to integrate it with my all-in-one digital marketing platform Automate CRM. Doing so will streamline my signups / billing for done-for-you clients. I also think they need embeddable payment forms. Currently have to use stripe, but that bypasses their system so that won’t work for the long term. They need to get up to speed like waveapps, I’ve been checking their software out because of the limitations I’m running into.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Ben, thank you for your great feedback! As you mentioned, we are excited to start testing the integration of Zapier in Sunrise. We take user feedback very seriously and we are always looking for way to improve our product. We've relayed you support concerns to our Customer Experience (CX) team and we will do everything in our power to do better by you. Additionally, we've taken your embeddable payment forms suggestion to our Product Manager lead. If there is any update whatsoever, you will be the first to know. Thank you again for your review.

Nate
Nate
Director Of Operations (É.-U.)
Design graphique, 2–10 employés

Simple Invoicing

Commentaires : 5/10. It works, it's simple, but it doesn't give me all the option and tools that I would like when it comes to integrating and designing invoices. They just don't match up with the design scheme of my company and because of that, we have switched services, although it should be said, it's been a lot higher of a learning curve with more the complex platforms we've switched to.

A basic, fairly easy to use platform for creating and managing invoices. It's utility is fine, it does allow my clients to pay us through their invoices. It's because of this, that I give it a mediocre rating. However, I think there is room for improvement.

This app lacks the design and integration capabilities of its competitors and they seem to have been experiencing some growing pains lately. The templates are basic and allow for minimal changes in font, some color, and logo changes; that is about it though. Our company uses sales decks to issue quotes for projects and it would be great if I could integrate billy invoices into that, however design compatibility aside, billy invoices can only be structured vertically, not horizontally, which is how our deck are orientated. We've also experienced some glitches in notifications and connections to stripe, which is the processor they use.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Nate, Thanks for your honest review. You are right that we are simpler than some of our competitors (though not any less powerful!). This is how we keep our costs low and our prices low for new entrepreneurs. It also helps small businesses who don't have accountants keep their books organized on a budget. I am sorry that our invoice designs didn't work out for you. It sounds like you have a design focused business and I can understand the need to have even more control over how your invoices look. Our invoice templates are clean and elegant and very customizable for most small businesses with levers for font type, color and style as well as logo placement and even background colors. Thanks again for giving us a try and best of luck with your business! -The Billy Team

Services d'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Feature Set for Small Business Owners Ready to Move Beyond Spreadsheets

Commentaires : It helped me get organized and serious about my business accounting, which helped my business grow. And it's a great free alternative to Quickbooks Online.

This is the tool I recommend for any business owner/startup for double-entry accounting. It's the tool I used to get serious about my business accounting (moving out of spreadsheets). Getting organized with a chart of accounts, an real Profit/Loss statement, invoice processing/tracking/payments, and more helped me focus and grow. I purchased it when it was known as Billy, but now it's free and improving.

There is a bit of a learning curve, but it's not too bad. Lendio is improving Sunrise since acquiring Billy, but there are still some areas that can be improved. There is no account dashboard, meaning you have to go into each account individually to see if there are transactions to be reconciled or to check balances (this should be visible on a single page). Also, there is no way to save report settings, so if I want to see my P/L report by months for the current year, I have to make multiple selections each and every time I run it.

il y a 4 ans

Our customer feedback is essential to how we improve the product. Thank you for providing us with your detailed review. As you mentioned, we plan to keep improving and making the tool better for our users. We have some exciting new product launches coming in June. Thank you again for your valuable input.

matt
matt
Video Producer (É.-U.)
Films et cinéma, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

It gets me paid without a hassle

Commentaires : Overall, this has been a remarkable software, and the support is outstanding.

I've used several invoicing platforms and so far, Sunrise is the easiest. It's organized well, with the expense reports and other things I don't need to see frequently pushed to the side. The main thing is to see an overview and then see my invoices. It delivers this flawlessly. The overview shows an immediate comparison of the current year with your last year, and shows a pie chart for which clients have paid the most. It's always encouraging to see this clear info.

I would like it to integrate with TurboTax more easily. I often consider using Quickbooks invoicing just for this purpose. I'd also like a receipt snapshot feature like Quickbooks Self-Employed has, where I can just take a picture of a receipt and immediately import it into my expenses.

Justin
Justin

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Simple, easy, and to the point Accounting

Commentaires : I've been a part of Sunrise since it was called Billy accounting software. Sunrise definitely took the strong foundation of Billy and continues to improve on it.

I've been using Billy/Sunrise since I started my business. They are quick to setup, and can be very simple to track your banking and invoicing, along with some advanced features to automate a lot of your accounting. The biggest pros I see are: - Quick and easy invoicing (including recurring) - Connect your bank account for automatic transaction tracking - Budgeting - Integrates with Stripe for collecting payments but also offers their own merchant account (good to have a backup)

I'm not a power user since I'm a one-man business, but there is one big feature missing. There is no automatic payment/debit feature. Recurring invoices are just automatically sent, but need to be paid by the client. There is no way to auto-debit every month, which slows down a few workflows.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Justin, for your awesome 5-star review. We are thrilled you are happy with the product. Our goal is to simplify bookkeeping, this mean making our tool intuitive and easy to use. Wishing you success and growth with your business.

DARON
Web Developer (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Sunrise ok but can be great

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great except for customer service. They are great when they respond but their response time leaves something to be desired.

The price of the software is what I find the most beneficial.

They are missing a lot of features that you would normally find in this type of software such as integration.

il y a 4 ans

Daron, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We strive to do better for our customers and aim to improve our product for our small business owners. We are excited to share some amazing new functionality coming to Sunrise in 2020. Keep an eye out for these improvements. Wishing you success and growth with your business.

Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Accounting Software

Commentaires : I have been using this software since it was called Billy and like it a lot. If they can add an app at some point I would be super happy with it!

Sunrise (formerly Billy) allowed us to streamline getting invoices out to clients. What was tedious before became very easy!

I really with they had an app to accompany the website. There are times when I need to find out info about a client's payment history, and there is no app. You have to log into the website which is not optimized for phones and can be hard to navigate.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, David, for the kind review. We are ecstatic you had a pleasant experience with Sunrise, especially around invoicing. It is exciting to know you were able to streamline your invoice process because of Sunrise. Currently, we have a team working on improving our mobile app. Look out for a new and improved app coming your way in the next couple of months. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Intuitive, easy to set up and use!

Commentaires : I have yet to truly tap into the Sunrise features for my own business, but love the invoicing features, and am looking forward to converting everything over soon.

Sunrise offers even better features and functionality for my small business than QuickBooks online, and for a fraction of the cost!

My accountant is not interested in learning to use Sunrise. She is a Quickbooks expert, so I still have to keep my bookkeeping there and currently only use the invoicing features in Sunrise. I would really like to switch, however.

Charles
Content management (É.-U.)
Édition, 2–10 employés

Hassle free loan management

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Simple and easy to navigate. Document upload is easy, even on cell phone, it works great.

Mobile friendly and super easy to use even for non-tech savvy people.

Until now, I have no issues with this application.

Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Limited features, but excellent for those features

Commentaires : Prior to using Billy, I was using Freshbooks. Their prices skyrocketed recently, with no real improvement in features or other details which warranted the price hike. That's the reason I came to Billy, but then I was happy to see that something else was the happy result -- I get paid faster. Freshbooks invoices and the system for logging in, paying, viewing, printing, etc., must have been tedious for my clients, because the same clients getting Billy invoices, click and pay MUCH more rapidly, with FEW hiccups in the process. Simply put, with the same business, and the same clients, I get paid more often, more quickly, and with less administrative time. That's a huge win.

The ease of use, the simplicity of getting started, the clean and minimal look of the invoice templates.

There are not many bells and whistles, and that's what makes this program so simple and easy to use, but this also means some very useful features are absent -- features which are NOT complicated and should be the norm. For instance, there are two (2) features which are not overly complicated, and yet, would be very useful, if we had them: 1) Let us hyperlink a term, with a URL. I am invoicing for content, and need to reference a URL where this content can be reviewed. I must cut and paste the URL as plain text, and cannot hyperlink it to the URL. This is tedious and looks amaturish. 2) Let us have a text / narrative / summary field at the BOTTOM of the invoice, instead of the top. There is a "message box" at the top of the invoice template, which positions itself immediately under the client's address. This is great for a simple greeting or other short message, but what we really need is this same feature at the bottom of the invoice, also, as a summary, or to include a narrative of some kind that gives a bit more detail on the invoice charges, or confirms a special arrangement or a message between me and my client, which may be too long to put at the top, where it gets in the way of the most important information -- the invoice details / charges.

Trevor
Proprietor (R.-U.)
Internet, 2–10 employés

For someone who struggles to keep the books, Billy became my new best friend overnight.

Commentaires : Joy beyond belief, My accounting and bookkeeping skills were causing me a nightmare, now, I actually sleep better knowing I'm on track, the product is awesome.

The Income and expense overview - I always know where my money is and isn't, Creating Invoices is almost too easy, just enter the details, generate a PDF (with your company logo on), and email to the customer, done and dusted. Bills, scan, upload, everything in date order, I always know whatI've had to pay out, and to which customer to deliver their final invoice. Top customers and Top vendors, AWESOME feature, s much information from these two tools can be streamlined, who is happiest with what I do, who do I need to check in with so I don't lose a client, cost per vendor, find a cheaper better way to save money, yet maintain the same level of service I've personally come to expect, always streamlining :) Seriously, this is the greatest app in my arsenal, don't believe me, TRY IT FOR YOURSELVES, Billy really does deserve a 10 star rating.

There are two things (one I know is happening), and one that would just be a cherry on the cake. The first is currently no way to link UK bank accounts, although I've been told that will appear hopefully Q2 this year, the only other feature I feel is needed, is a personal diary/journal & a personal calendar. I do a lot of meetings, it would be great to integrate new clients and their idea's from the initial meeting as part of the historical process and the calendar because it's always a useful tool to share information with to whoever is working with you. There the only things that for me would make Billy the ultimate app for anyone.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Trevor, We just updated our bank technology and will likely support your UK bank. Please try to connect it again. -Billy

Hauke
Business Development (Canada)
Électronique grand public, 11–50 employés

Simple Billing Software

Commentaires : Simple invoice creating. We have an accounting software in the background but that one is not that user friendly for invoicing customers.

(We don't use the accounting features so the focus is on the billing features). It is very easy to create a professional-looking invoice and share it with the customer instantly via email. It's simple to use, user-friendly and self-explanatory.

One feature that I would like to see is that I can go to the products overview and see all the invoices that have one of these products on it. In addition, it would be nice to be able to select certain products and bulk-change products (for example, increase pricing on all items selected by 2%).

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback. Sunrise strives to make creating and sending professional-looking invoices to customers as seamless and stress-free as possible. We're glad to hear that you found the process effective! Unfortunately, we do not have the bulk-change product items capabilities yet, but we've brought the suggestion to our product team. However, if you want to change a product price and have it reflected across all invoices, go to Settings > Product > click to edit a product. Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions. Thanks!

Thet Thet
Freelancer (R.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect software and make your life easy!

Commentaires : It's just perfect software and like I said, it's making our life's easier which means I can finish my work quicker and saving my time.

I mainly use this software in hospital settings. I have been familiar with this software since my previous job. Then, I moved to this new job where they were not using this when I joined them. So I know how this was different and how this is useful in day to day basic. Literally they are making your life easier ..it kind of like the platform you can access all at one stop rather than opening multiple browsers to get them.

As I'm mainly used for seeing patient records, enter the data, there are only a few template available right now. It'd be better if you add more template for different settings.

Kristina
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Awesome Software

Commentaires : For the most part, they have always been very accommodating and respond quickly.

It’s easy to use, allowing the use of many features or just a few without affecting the overall end result.

There was a change recently made where now you can’t approve an invoice without sending it to the customer first.

il y a 4 ans

We are thrilled you had a pleasant experience with Sunrise, Kristina. You should not be jumping over hurdles when it comes to bookkeeping. We strive to simplify bookkeeping and will continue to improve our product for our small business owners. Thank you for the glowing review.

Andrew
Cheif Engineer (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great software so far, a few more features would make it incredible.

Commentaires : This software immediately boosted my credibility and respect from my clients from the first one I sent an invoice to. Extremely user friendly and is a time saver for sure.

I love the simple design and customizability of this software. Very easy to use and is a joy to show off to clients.

A mobile app would make simple invoices ten times easier, and also a few others that I have recommended to the team. Only time will tell if they end up being developed.

il y a 4 ans

Andrew, thank you for your amazing 5-star review. You should not be jumping over hurdles when it comes to bookkeeping and invoicing. Look out for a new and improved app in the near future. Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Sunny
Sunny
Founder (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use, but unsure of it's future

Commentaires : Overall, I have enjoyed using Billy, especially when I was just starting my business. I have been trying out all the major competitors lately, and was surprised that most miss some of the multi-currency features Billy has (other than the exchange rate issue). I would consider continuing to use Billy, but I am concerned about its future development. It feels more like a 1-2 man show that is just trying to keep its head above water, as opposed to software that is going to get better over time.

- Quick, easy to use interface - Really easy to match imported transactions, even with foreign currencies - Easily account for transfer fees, unlike other accounting software - Handles multi-currency well, other than one fairly significant thing (see con list)

- exchange rate for foreign currency transactions is based on date of input, not date of transaction (this can be a big deal when reporting your taxes. Definitely let your accountant know) - having issues with a certain bank feed - can only have one live Paypal feed, meaning you can't associate different Paypal currencies with different accounts

Danny
Entrepreneur (Canada)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Essential software

Commentaires : Very satisfied with the app. I miss the name Billy, though :-)

I find this software extremely user friendly. I've never had a significant issue with the app, it has always worked very well. While I likely do not use it as heavily as others might, it has been perfect for my needs. Especially come tax time, Sunrise makes the paperwork as simple as a few clicks.

There are some limitations in customization, for instance it continues to ask for tax info, and asks to email invoices, even though I don't have to do this in my business. But these are minor quibbles.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Danny, thank you for your wonderful feedback. It brings us joy to know that the software satisfies your business needs. We are always rooting for small businesses and want to make the tool as user friendly as possible. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Russ
Russ
Design graphique, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Was good, then a huge bait and switch

Commentaires : DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. The original app, Billy was great. I purchased a lifetime deal from Appsumo and everything ran pretty smoothly. When Lendio bought them out, they decided to not honor the lifetime deals and went for a despicable cash grab, forcing users to pay a monthly fee for the most basic functions. They don't care about users, and refuse to issue refunds. I ran a SAAS company and can tell you that it would cost them virtually NOTHING to continue to offer the features that Billy had, Lendio does not care about you as a customer - you are expendable and replaceable to them. DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE.

The invoicing used to be great, with a stripe payment option and customizable templates. Then Lendio bought it and it went to crap.

Lendio is a horrible company, with horrible service. Not to be trusted with your financial needs.

Rocio
Founder (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

The best bookkeeping software

It is simple and easy to use and integrates with many other softwares.

I can't go back and check the date that the payment was entered if it was not made directly by the customer.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Rocio. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Our goal is to simplify bookkeeping and continue to improve our product. Thank you for your review, and happy bookkeeping.

Jan
Jan
Wordsmith * Book designer * Web manager (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use and reliable

Commentaires : I'm a solo freelancer who does all my own billing. I'm happy to have such a simple solution because it saves me time and headaches.

I've been using Billy for more than a year now. It's very easy to use and reliable. It meshes seamlessly with Stripe (and other payment processors, but I don't use them). When I've had occasion to contact customer service (once or twice), they've been quick to answer my question. Note: There are online accounting features to the software that I don't use, because I prefer to use my own spreadsheets. Nothing against Billy, but I choose not to use them.

I'm really reaching here, but it can be difficult to find where to go to change the wording of their default emails. I've had to drop a note in the customer service chat to be reminded how to do that. And the answer came back quickly.

Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Better than quickbooks, but still not the best

Commentaires : I've used quickbooks, freshbooks, xero. Billyapp does fill in the gap, but some extra features (mentioned in the cons) will make it #1

Simple and fully functional accounting & billing system that has multi-currency invoicing

Doesn't have recurring expenses, unable to generate customer statements, unable to apply a discount % or amount in an invoice. Website is not mobile responsive. app name "billyapp" sounds 'Naff', when i tell clients to check their email for our invoicing system sent from "billapp"... Could I use my own custom domain or you use another domain to send emails?

il y a 6 ans

You are able to create customer statements and apply discounts to invoices. Please contact our support for help.

Parner (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Efficient and Easy to Use

Commentaires : Overall, I like this product and have stayed with it even when other companies have offered their products for less money.

I can create a quote for a client in minutes with good details and add a deadline to it if I need to. I can convert the quote to an invoice if the client approves the quote. It is easy to see what invoices are open and easy to update payments for open invoices.

Changes to invoice permenant wording can be a pain because the access to this section is not obvious. Since it is something you only change once in a great while that means you have to keep great notes on how to do it or contact support every time.

il y a 4 ans

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to share your review of Sunrise. Our goal is to help small business owners, so you have more time to focus on growing your business. We are thrilled you find the tool, especially invoicing, to be quick, user-friendly, and stress-free. Additionally, we've made a note of your invoice suggestion. The selection should be made apparent and obvious. Again, we appreciate you leaving us a review.

Meredith
President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use for invoicing

Commentaires : I've been satisfied with Sunrise and recommended it to others in my industry.

Intuitive and easy. I also like the reports I can run for my invoicing and options for sorting information.

I used to have Billy and had the option to do a wire transfer payment without them taking a charge. Since they take a percentage, I no longer give that option to my clients.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Meredith for your amazing 5-star review. We strive to assist business owners in the best way possible. This means making our tool intuitive and easy to use. Our goal is to simplify bookkeeping, so anyone can understand the health of their business. Wishing you success and growth with your business.

Jason
Ceo (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Good software

Good softwareEasy to use easy to understand does not take much time to learn the ins and outs of the software to be proficient in the sport is top notch when you have a question

Not really a lot not to like about the software somethings are repetitive but you can change it in settings.

il y a 4 ans

Jason, we're glad you had a pleasant experience with Sunrise. You should not be jumping over hurdles when it comes to bookkeeping. We strive to simplify bookkeeping and will continue to improve our product for our small business owners. Thank you for the glowing review.