Avis clients sur MoveitPro

En savoir plus sur MoveitPro

Solution web conçue pour automatiser la gestion et les opérations des entreprises de déménagement. Découvrez un des meilleurs logiciels de déménagement du marché.

En savoir plus sur MoveitPro

MoveitPro software is extremely user-friendly but still has so many different customizations available to fit the needs of every kind of moving company.

Customers sometimes complain about how hard the inventory form is to fill out and submit.

MoveitPro - Notes

MoveitPro a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 94 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MoveitPro ?

Patrick
Patrick
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

Move It Pro and their team are nothing short of outstanding!!

Commentaires : It helped tremendously bring my company up to speed with the latest technology in the business. It made estimating jobs so much easier and more efficient. From an operations standpoint, dispatching has become tremendously more efficient and easy to understand. No more confusing printouts and trying to figure out the crews. One easy to use function. I couldn't recommend the Move It Pro more. It is a must-have for any moving company.

The software has a polished and professional feel about. It is simple to use and understand. And when you don't understand something, their OUTSTANDING support team is there to help. My representative, Kayla has been amazing!! The rest of the team is also quick, responsive, and quite honestly really great people. They understand the business and are able to guide and direct all my employees on how the software works. The dashboard gives you a quick snapshot of the business and everything that happened that day, week, month, and even yearly. If you run a moving company, this software is simply a must-have! It makes everything from sales to operations more efficient. I could not more highly recommend Move It Pro!

There a couple of functions I would like to see when it comes to reporting. I would like to be able to see how each branch is doing individually in a snapshot. The same applies to storage. But the great thing about Move It Pro is they listen to your concerns and then take action. I know both of these things are in the works. Thanks!!

Ryan

Alternatives envisagées :

Simply the best.

Commentaires : It has been superb! From the onboarding through the training I have had nothing but great customer service and exceptional responses from the staff at MoveItPro. I wouldn't ever consider using anyone else...ever!

The software is very modern and easy to use. It was the most user friendly and intuitive versus other platforms that I researched.

There are very little concerns I have with the product. Only issue is the ADMIN dropdown does not freeze when working within it and you have to click back in each time. This is the most used tab.

Kyler
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Poor Customer Service, To The Extreme

Commentaires : It's truly a shame that a company I had very little to complain about handled a situation so poorly. I have lost all trust in these people, and warn others looking into using this company that their money and financial information could very well be mishandled and left unprotected like mine was.

The company provided a quick response time when needed.

The people in customer service. I recently tried to cancel my monthly subscription, for which I was being charged per month for the entire length of time I used this service. When I attempted to cancel my subscription, I was told I would be called back, as my contract needed to be looked into prior to cancelling. Before I received a call back, my account was charged for an additional three months all at once. I was charged TRIPLE what I am normally charged at one time. When I received my "call back" after this charge was put through, the representative told me her hands were tied and that nothing could be done at this point.

Greg
Greg
Co-owner (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Solid software for moving companies

Commentaires : So far so good!

Ability to be virtually paperless. Well thought out from perspective of sales person, customer, and crew members.

Many things such as importing leads, changing certain fields require help on the backend. Fortunately [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest are extremely responsive to questions.

Charley
Charley

Revenue Generating Product And Award Winning Service

Commentaires : My overall experience has been delightful. Nobody or no company is perfect. But I gather the feeling each time that I speak with anyone, including the owner, that there is a sense of pride to strive for perfection. They want to be better at all times. That is something I think everyone can value.

The product is very impactful. It creates an added layer of professionalism that is impossible to achieve alone. Customers are delighted to see their estimates professionally written line by line with the personized branding that is integrated into their product. There were a few things that were not easily integrated into their software. I did have to make a few tough changes that I struggle with till this day. Most notably I had to switch my merchant account to the one that integrates with their systems. It has made it incredibly challenging to keep tabs on where and how the money is flowing because the gateway Moveitpro uses is quite archaic.

There are a few difficulties here or there that I wish were easier to use. I think there isn't a software out there that will integrate perfectly with your existing processes. I may be wrong. But, I'm interested in the potential the company has shown and am willing to stick around and see what else they improve on. This is a testament to their customer service and willingness to listen to your needs and attempt to correct things.

Nicole
Nicole
Relocation Specialist (É.-U.)

Overall, very happy with the software.

Commentaires : It makes paperwork and doing estimates very easy. It is user friendly and our customers love it too.

The customer service is amazing. The 24 hour availability is great. At any time if we have a question about something, someone is there to help us. This is especially helpful with the fact that we are in California and they are 3 hours ahead of us. The time difference has never effected our business at all. The very few times there is a glitch in the system or we have an issue, they are super quick to fix it if they haven't already done so. It is constantly being worked on and upgraded.

Being that we are in California and our laws here are a lot different compared to the rest of the U.S., it took a while to get our system set up. We had a lot they had to adjust to make the system compliant with the state of CA but they did so willingly and were very helpful.

Tony
Tony
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Customer support is awesomeness x10!

Commentaires : Easy end to end processing for all our staff, from lead generation to Quickbooks online integration. Everyone so far has adopted the program and are off and running quickly. In a matter of two weeks, we have moved away from much of our paper-based processes, including moving from paper BOLs and Invoices to processing everything digitally on tablets. We love that we can take pictures with the tablets and attach them directly to a job. I'm sure we will find much more we love about this program.

The entire software is very user-friendly for a complex program. And I love that new features and fixes are completed and posted continuously. As a former software salesperson, both for small businesses and enterprise level, the Chat for Help and instant responses and help is some of the best I have ever used, regardless of industry. It has made our initial adoption and onboarding extremely efficient and quick.

Really haven't thought about what we don't like as its been so easy to adopt and we launched in just two weeks.

Marketing Executive (É.-U.)
, 201-500 employés

MoveitPro has been a game changer for our moving business

Allows us to fully operate our day-to-day operations, and keep everything organized. Extremely user-friendly, and if you ever have an issue or need to troubleshoot, they have 24/7 customer service available to help. One of the best things we've done for our company.

There have been a couple instances where it took a little long to load, but other than that, it's been worry free.

Coe
Branch Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

As we acclimate to this software, the support staff has been simply fantastic!

Commentaires : Reduced entry time, cost of running 3 other software programs it replaced, and efficiency!

We are now able to do in one software, easily, that we were using 3 different programs for. This has reduced data entry times, and afforded more availability for new and existing client needs. The support staff is quick to respond, assist, and work on implementing suggested changes or additions as we learn about each others needs and capabilities.

Since we are still, what I would consider in a ramp up period, where we are both learning about each others needs and capabilities, I can only say speed at the time of updates being made, but that is to be expected.

Andy
Transport routier/ferroviaire, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Rating MIP

Commentaires : Apart from the billing department making an extra debit from my credit card, (which they already fixed), everything it’s been pleasant up to this point.

Seems simple enough haven’t been able to use it yet.

Again, I haven’t been able to fully work with it, we just got it. From the training looks easy enough, at least [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes it look like that, she’s the best.

Blake
Operations (É.-U.)

Exceptional Customer Support!

Every time I have had a question Move It Pro reps like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been there to guide me and hold my hand all the way through. Everyone is always positive and they truly have a great ethos at their company. I always feel comfortable and encouraged by their ongoing support. MIP is a huge benefit to our company.

The inventory page is not always equipped with specific pieces of furniture that some of our customers have.

Sue
General Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Overall the experience has allowed us to schedule moves with greater efficiencies

The software has allowed better communications between the sales team and the operations team. In addition, the close out process works well with our accounting software saving a tremendous amount of time.

The software could be a bit faster, it seems slow when processing or updating accounts.There are long delays during the scheduling process. I would also like to see more reporting options.

Sandy
Small Business Consulting (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

A Movers life saver

Commentaires : I chose MoveitPro for one of my clients to help him organize his small moving company. The level of organization, ease in creating estimates, communication with clients, and the ability to have everything you need to run a moving business in one convenient place has allowed the owner time to invest in growing the business. As the accountant, the level of reports, ability to track income and client payments makes my life so much easier! The cost is definitely worth it for myself and for my client!!!

Everything in one place, low cost for start up companies

None that I can think of!

Sharaf
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

Moveitpro makes us look good

Commentaires : Fantastic experience, the software makes us look good to the customers and stand out from the competition

Funcionality IS GREAT AND SUPPORT TEAM IS FANTASTIC, REALLY ENJOED OUR TRAINING SESSIONS. MOVEITPRO TRAINED MY ENTIRE SALES AND ADMIN STAFF

SOME OF THE FEATURES WERE UNDER DEVELOPMENT STAGES WHEN WE GOT THE SOFTWARE, IT MEETS ALL OUR NEEDS NOW

Matt
President (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 2-10 employés

Moving Software made easy

Commentaires : The managers use the quoting tool every day and make sure that our customers receive the most accurate quote possible.

Software is intuitive and pretty straight forward to use.

I also own a mobile container company and would love to integrate software to use both in one system.

Kalli
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Great customer service, and the ease of use for this software is great.

The customer service and training is great. Kayla helped me from start to finish on my training and they are constantly updating their software.

There are a few small things about the software that could be changed, but not enough to actually consider them cons.

Sally
Sally
President (É.-U.)

Great moving software, fantastic customer service!

Commentaires : Sometimes there are small glitches in the system, but the staff is amazing about fixing issues very quickly!!

Streamlines the booking process. Love the customer service staff, they are so responsive and helpful. Their training is great!

Preston
Partner (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Rocks!

Commentaires : So far it’s better than what we’ve been using.

The support we receive as we implement this software in our systems is lead by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she has done a tremendous job helping us get this efficiently operational. As well as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] training, each time I am using the software and I have a question the help desk is an awesome resource.

It isn’t as intuitive as I would like, but it’s early. In our implementation process.

Leah
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Import/Export, 2-10 employés

Thank You Move it Pro!

We love Move It Pro! it makes running any moving company a breeze! The staff at Move it Pro are incredible to work with! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the transition so smooth and was really there for us every step of the way! There was no pressure to rush through training and she answered all my questions thoroughly! We are so excited to be working with such amazing people!

Nothing. everything is great!

Roger
Customer service representative (É.-U.)

Using MoveitPro is spectacular! It is so easy to navigate and create estimates for customers!

Commentaires : Easy way to create estimates that are accurate to give to customers which results in happiness in both ends.

One of the greatest features also being a NEW feature is text message. I am able to text customers and help them out with any questions right to their smart phone. Sometimes customers are in a place where they cant talk so text message is a vital source for communication. I use MoveitPro on a daily and its very easy to maneuver. I definitely recommend it to every moving company out there!

Adam
Sales Manager (É.-U.)

Great Staff

Commentaires : Makes us more efficient and professional looking to our customers.

I like the ease of use and the customer service that comes with it. They are always available and have quick answers and are willing to help. Thanks to our reps and the rest of the staff that frequently helps, I'd name everyone if I could.

I like most everything really. If anything it was just a transition to get used to but the staff helps so much.

Tim

Training and knowledge

Ease of use. The training was excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent and extremely knowledgeable.

Not thing at this point. So far we haven't experienced any issues

Brent
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Handy Tool

Commentaires : This team is amazing! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her colleagues are all very knowledgeable about this software system and don't mind answering endless questions about its function until us user throughly understand how to navigate it!

The customer service and being able to get help with learning the system.

It takes time to get used to navigating it.

Casie
Office Manager (Canada)

Horrible Experience

Commentaires : We are extremely dissatisfied with how they handled the cancellation. When it was discovered this software was not working, the rep seemed to be more focused on being right than servicing an unhappy customer. They definitely seem to only care about what contracts say and what they believe happened or is right than they do actually listening and understanding the customer's point of view and the impact their decision to just take over $3,000 has on a small business. There is no true customer service with these folks. It is all about the money which is a shame. We only got the play by play of what the contract states and what we were told and what they are entitle to. At the end of the day, we were sold something that did not fit the needs to we explained we had and then were charged a massive sum of money, only to be told they should be charging us more, but were giving us a $500 break on the final price. I've never had a company handle cancellations with new business this way before. It was very unethical and disappointing to see how comfortable they were with just taking money.

We thought this software was customizable and it is not

Calendar features, the lack of being able to customize to our business needs

Jonathan
Weekend Manager (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 11-50 employés

Move it Pro is Bomb

They are always on top of their game and ready to help at a moments notice! They are always improving and updating everything to make the software at its best!

There are very few cons. Every con is usually pretty minor and what cons there are we confront it and they will fix it for us.