15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Culture Amp

En savoir plus sur Culture Amp

Développez véritablement vos collaborateurs avec des évaluations de performances, un suivi des objectifs, un développement continu et des rétroactions à 360 degrés.

En savoir plus sur Culture Amp

As we've been going through rapid growth, we've been sourcing and implementing a variety of new technologies.

Leaders want to see a one pager with data cut several different ways.

Culture Amp - Notes

Culture Amp a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 136 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Culture Amp ?

jaida
CREDIT MANAGER (France)
Médias de diffusion, 1 001–5 000 employés

outil intuitif

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Avec Culture Amp, je peux apporter mes appréciations sur le travail fourni par mon équipe mais aussi, ils peuvent s'exprimer librement

cet outil est intuitif, complet et cela permet d'échanger avec les collaborateurs sans perdre les données.

Je n'ai pas été confrontée à un module que je n'a pas apprécié

Jean Philippe
ACCOUNTING CREDIT MANAGEMENT (France)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001–5 000 employés

Utilisateur de Culture Amp

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Culture Amp a une interface plutôt agréable à utiliser car moderne et intuitive.

Très IntuitifInterface moderneAgréable a utiliser

Rien a signaler si ce n'est pas de reminder pour les taches en standby.

Casey
Casey
Inclusion Manager & Senior People Ops Partner (É.-U.)
Internet, 201–500 employés

Culture Amp is an essential tool - I wouldn't be able to do my job as effectively without it.

I think the UX/ UI is good, and easy enough to use, but also there's so much under the hood so that it's also a really robust tool. The product improvements have actually been improvements, and I'm excited whenever there's an update. The support team is also fantastic - I've never had a poor experience with the support team, and they are really great ambassadors for the company. The Academy is the secret sauce, in my opinion - in addition to support articles for operations and administering the tool, all of the research and literature around engagement and feedback, written by I/O Psychology experts has helped me simultaneously learn more about best practices, while also providing backup to the methodology when I'm presenting findings to senior stakeholders. Also - everything else Culture Amp does is great: Slack community, meetups, newsletter, etc. that I think they're building really great public culture and brand so... I want to like what they're doing software-wise. I'm well primed to like the tool.

Sometimes I wish the admin functionality was a little bit more robust - i.e. our organization structure changes a little bit year-over-year, but in order to map departments to previous years, it's a manual thing that the support team has to do. Or with the new inspiration engine, if it's customizable to the organization, I think it'd be neat to have a big library of actions, and be able to see which questions/ factors they're tied to, so that when you're writing new ones or building that out, you don't have to do it on the individual survey level. But that's a new part of the product, so maybe it'll get there later.

Agriculture, 201–500 employés

Worth the money!

5,0 l’année dernière

I love that Culture Amp just makes things so simple for the People team now. They have survey templates readily available so we don't even have to design the surveys anymore. It's very user friendly for employees to take the survey and the reporting is the best part. It really protects anonymity while allowing you to take targeted action.

While the Performance features have many of the things you would expect in an OKR software, it's not as strong as their survey module yet. For example, there are opportunities to improve in the features for adding and tracking OKR progress. This is a newer feature for them though so I am hopeful to see where they will be at in a few years from now.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Lattice

Pourquoi passer à Culture Amp : While the features appeared similar across the two platforms, Culture Amp had better pricing and also better accommodation for non-English language users.

Nicklas
COO (Allemagne)
Développement de programmes, 11–50 employés

Product seems to be still in development and customer service takes month to answer questions.

Commentaires : Very poor. I do not understand the high rating of the product as the tool still seems to be in development and does not justify the given price.

We chose cultureAmp because we wanted a tool that could combine the companies Goalsetting strategy and the feedback and performance measurement tools in on. Also Cultureamp provided useful resources during the conceptualization phase.

The tool was not what was sold to us. The Goalsetting section in cultureamp was unable for the team as the tables always showed the oldest goals at the top and one needed to manually filter dates to see the currently active goals which meant people were not using it. During the Setup Phase and the conduction of quarterly feedback cycles, many bugs led to us having to find workarounds (e.g. the CEO could not see his feedback as it was only visible for the user's manager, or not being able to share feedback with the recipient directly). We highlighted these topics within the first month of using the tool, however, it took the organization ~8 month to get back to us and only when we stopped paying the bills due to the underperformance.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Small Improvements

Pourquoi choisir Culture Amp : Combining feedback and goalsetting.

Pourquoi passer à Culture Amp : Combining feedback and goalsetting.

Yitzhak Vini
People Success Generalist (Inde)
Internet, 51–200 employés

Best tool to measure employee engagement & performance management

Commentaires : Has been very good, however a bit expensive

Ease of use & the analytics of the engagement survey is very good

Poor integration with google calendar & inability to send reminders in performance reviews

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Lattice et Leapsome

Pourquoi passer à Culture Amp : Because of the reporting ability it had in Engagement module

Gustavo
Sales Development Representative (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

First time using, amazing so far

Commentaires : Overall the tool has been amazing from a user's perspective. I'm excited to continue to use especially now that our organization is asking for our opinions on returning to work in the office.

Culture amp is a leader in its space when it comes to employee engagement and I can see why! At this moment our organization is only using culture amp for employee engagement. So far I've noticed that (1) it's easy to get out to your employees (2) the tool is very easy to use (3) it's very appealing and looks really nice (4) Great customer support (5) easy to use for both HR managers and users.

I've heard from the HR team that at times it can be difficult to manage the system from the admin side, however, from a user's perspective - the tool has been amazing.

Réponse de l'équipe de Culture Amp

il y a 3 ans

Hi Gustavo, Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to post this review! We're so pleased to hear that Recurly is using Culture Amp for employee engagement and that you're finding the platform easy to use. We would love to make your experience even more amazing, and if there is anything you would recommend us improving, we would love to hear from you! Thanks again for your review. Best, Bailey

Frankline
Frankline
Administrative Supervisor (Kenya)
Agriculture, 5 001–10 000 employés

Delivering insightful feedback with Culture Amp.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We've been having a challenge tracking the employee goals and progress, and also updating them respectively which affected their overall evaluation. With Culture Amp, it is now much easier to track the employee performance and give credit where due. It has enabled us to gain valuable insights into employees' experiences, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven decisions to enhance their company culture and overall performance and productivity. Overall, Culture Amp is an Excellent and easy to integrate software for any organization with intent of improving their employees performances.

This is one of the most user friendly software that integrates top quality analytics to gain insights onto the employee performances while ensuring that the user interface is easy to use and is available to employees at all levels in the organization.

I feel the 1-on-1s feature should be upgraded in that, it should be able to send an email of responses whenever a direct report or manager updates the conversation or shares a reply. Other than that, Culture Amp is the best.

Development Manager (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Daily dose of Culture Amp is a Game Changer

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Great experience with Culture Amp and would highly recommend to anyone who wants to embed a learning and nurturing environment within their teams and workplaces.

The ability to dive into five minutes (or less!) of e-learning on a daily basis has been a game changer and definitely shifted my thinking and approach to a number of management tasks. I've taken lots of notes and will be referring back to Culture Amps simple but effective tools in future projects and with new teams.

Nothing - it's all good from the look and feel to the execution.

Pam
Senior Media Planner (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 5 001–10 000 employés

Training Plans

5,0 il y a 6 mois

I find the daily training manageable and very impactful. I am currently doing Essential Productivity Skills and I have tried many of the teachings and they really do work for me. I am easily distracted and working with these tools offered has helped me to stay more focused.

I have not really come across anything I don't like, sometimes I want to do more on a day,, but I get the part of taking it in and practise practise practise...

Richard
Payment support specialist (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

All things in one place

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I have liked it from the start, auto save is great, love the lay out, makes doing mid and end of year reviews easier

Easy of use. Feedback is easy rto send and receive. A place to distil your years work

check in scales for 1-1 meeting. I see the point but a bit much for my taste

Jahaber
Jahaber
Implementation & Support Lead at homebuy360.com (Inde)
Immobilier, 1 001–5 000 employés

Absolutely amazing employee engagement platform

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Ability to get deep insights from anonymous surveys

No Google Calendar integration is something that is missing in the application. No mass reminder functionality for the performance module.The 1x1 module is fundamental and cannot be customized.

Jenny
Engagement Leader (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Culture Amp provides insights that move the culture needle

Commentaires : Insight into our culture, the specific experiences of our people, a view of our managers and people (strengths/areas for improvement), an easy-to-use exit process that allows us to compare results and view trends.

Two years ago when we were looking for an engagement survey tool, I came across Culture Amp in a StartUP HR forum. It was recommended over and over by different people at different companies so I looked into it, along with a number of other solutions. Culture Amp came out on top in every comparison I did for its features, ease-of-use, domain expertise, and pricing. After we launched our first survey and shared results with our leadership team, I knew we had made the right choice. The tool is easy-to-use as an administrator and elegant/simple for end users. There are useful new features being added regularly, and every product improvement or new offering comes with strong communications backed by good science/thought leadership, and clearly having taken customer feedback into consideration. We now use Culture Amp for: -Engagement surveys -Manager 180 surveys/feedback -Individual 360s -Exit Processes (and I expect this list to continue to grow) The customer service is excellent with a responsive team that talks to me like a real person. We have great conversations, they get me the answers I seek, and they always appreciate my input about how to make the offerings even better. Our leaders and employees find value in the tool, and as an HR team, our ability to deliver insightful results to individuals and teams makes us highly impactful to our company as we all work to continue to build our great culture.

I find myself going to Culture Amp to do everything and everything it does not do, nor should it. I like it so much, however, that other options pale in comparison. For instance, we are developing a new performance feedback process - not a 360, not a survey, and I'd love to use Culture Amp for that purpose but it's not set up for that, especially because it isn't integrated with our HRIS. Each time we do a new, global survey, I need to upload our data to Culture Amp. It's not a bad process, but I'd love a more seamless option (it may be a limit of our HRIS vs. Culture Amp).

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

A great (but limited) tool for employee engagement

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : If you are looking for a no frills service for engagement survey, culture amp is fantastic!

We utilized this tool specifically for shipping out employee engagement surveys, and found it to be best in class for this service. Though we ultimately switched to Lattice, the engagement surveys and the features we had with the surveys were incredible. We were able to map questions so we never lost data when we developed a new question or adapted one that didn't have a perfect match in their system.

We switched to lattice ultimately as we wanted a tool with more functionality. We use lattice for engagement surveys, career mapping, performance reviews, and managing career growth.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Lattice

Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Honest review of Culture Amp

Commentaires : Overall Culture Amp is a good employee engagement software that can help you manage employee engagement and increase employee retention. It helps in performance management and employee development from a single platform.

Few things I like most in Culture Amp Its easy to use. It allows you to take one on one meetings. Its few features like individual development plans, surveys & feedback , and self assessment features helps to improve culture of company and increase employee retention. One more think I like about culture Amp is , it allows to customise the surveys on the basis of requirements.

Few things I like least about the software is- Lack of reporting options. And the price of Culture Amp is relatively high. It should add more features in HR analytics.

Aurelie
Head - Human Capital (Maurice)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

2022 Culture Amp Review

it can be integrated with my HRMS It offers lots of templates

They do not have probation reviews it can be somewhat difficult to extract results, but once you graps it it becomes very user friendly

Seema
VP of HR & Talent (É.-U.)

Excellent! Culture Amp takes the guesswork out of interpreting survey data.

Ease of setting up the survey, and then all of the built-in analytics makes it easy to interpret and present your data. Now CultureAmp even takes your data and creates the entire powerpoint presentation for you!

I would love to define "Leaders" a little more specifically as "senior leadership" or "executive leadership" because people get confused, but if I change anything at all to the factor I will lose the ability to compare the factor to past surveys. Also, while I like the new Text Analytics function, the algorithm is off in interpreting positive and negative sentiment of a comment and from categorizing the gist of the comment. I had to re-categorize 360 comments myself because the algorithm was off quite a bit.

Susanna
People Operations Coordinator (É.-U.)

Insightful, aesthetically-pleasing tool that makes engagement surveys easy to conduct and review

Commentaires : It's an essential tool to keep a pulse on employee engagement. We've used this tool to identify the pain points our company experiences, and it helps put certain needs in higher priority to our leaders. Because of this tool, we have been able to show common themes in strengths and weaknesses our company has experienced throughout my tenure here, and action plans have been developed because of these survey results.

The ability to customize and personalize your company's engagement surveys, and the variety of statistics and demographics the results can be filtered by. It lets you easily pinpoint the strengths and growth areas in each demographic for department leaders to review. The feature that allows you to benchmark your results vs. companies like yours is very helpful to see where your company's results stand.

I like that we can compare an engagement survey's results to a previous one's, but I'd like to see a path over time. We've had over 4 engagement surveys so far, and I'd like to see how responses to questions have changed over time.

Hariprasad
Global Group Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

Drives employee engagement within a global setting.!

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Culture Amp makes it easy to set up performance management and employee engagement activities. The ease of use is fantastic. A good survey platform for a fraction of the price

Reporting needs some improvement! What to make from the data- Seems a bit confusing!

Patrick
People & Culture Manager (Australie)
Sports, 51–200 employés

Culture Amp Review - Employee Engagement

Commentaires : Along with the above comments the customer support was great in terms of quality and timeliness.

DATA! Having used Survey Monkey in the past it was great the amount of quality data that was produced and the ability to cut it across differing demographics to id any particular focus areas. Ability to benchmark. Not just getting results buy highlighting key areas to focus on in terms of Action Plans We are now building a strong history to ensure we keep focus.

I struggled from time to time with the tech but that is more about me!

Stuart
Events Manager (Australie)

Great for employee surveys and real time reports that you can share

I've found it really easy to create custom surveys that I send out to the management team and temp staff we employee for events. I like the reporting feature that enables me to see how engagement in the team is tracking at a glance. It's also easy to share reports with the wider team for transparency. I find it pretty user friendly overall.

I've had a good experience so far and don't really have anything to complain about. Only thing I'd like to see at the moment is to make it easier to set up reporting permissions with other members of the team.

Antonio
Antonio
Worker (É.-U.)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Culture Amp Pros and Cons

The ability to offer anonymous feedback or send surveys aimed particularly at a single individual is a popular compliment for cultural ramp users. The user interface is really user-friendly, and I like that we can get a sense of how the staff feels about different things.

Users complain about the lack of reporting options, citing data export and report customization as examples. Before deciding on an employee engagement solution, it's a good idea to collect various quotations.

Sean
Head of People and Talent (R.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 201–500 employés

Great Tool - Fast and Useful Feedback

Commentaires : The power of the tool is the flexibility and opportunity to really understand what is happening with our people and how we can make our office an even better place to work.

Ease of use and flexibility

School Partnership Associate (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51–200 employés

Culture Amp review

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Culture Amp allows for a more structured weekly check-in with my supervisor

Easy to use, allows for my weekly meeting with my supervisor to be more structured and efficient

The site takes care of everything I need it for

Nicolette
Cash Application Team (RCM) (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 1 001–5 000 employés

Culture Amp

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Pretty easy to access and very self-explanatory. I am never lost, everything you need is easily accessible in my opinion.

I find the onboard, employee training very important and informative. I also Find it to be easy when rating a new Employee hire Canidate. It's easy to review the feedback of other Team members and make the process easy.

Its Easy for the most part....I have not had any issues.