15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur TrueCommerce B2BGateway EDI

En savoir plus sur TrueCommerce B2BGateway EDI

B2BGateway est un fournisseur de solutions EDI, API et d'intégration commerciale complète et rationalisée qui propose l'automatisation de la chaîne d'approvisionnement.

En savoir plus sur TrueCommerce B2BGateway EDI

Intuitively user-friendly GUI, ad-hoc approach of the setup and production support teams, adjustability.

Customer Support takes a frustratingly long time, even for something simple.

TrueCommerce B2BGateway EDI - Notes

4,0

TrueCommerce B2BGateway EDI a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 12 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TrueCommerce B2BGateway EDI ?

Tracy
Tracy
Senior Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

EDI Specialist

Easy of use, convince, appearance and format.

Did not have any dislikes with the application.

Erin
Logistics Manager interim EDI (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51–200 employés

Mixed reviews - great if you don't require a lot of changes

Commentaires : My company uses both SPS and B2Bgateway simultaneously. The pricing is definitely a big sell and once things are implemented I have very little issues. I love the ability to update and manage my own cross reference tables. What really prevents me from giving this a top notch review is two things. One - you can't pull PO files, only the EDI data for the POs. We have to supply PO copies to our auditors and they really don't like the EDI file. My second concern is support. With SPS I get a dedicated team who manages my updates, my integrations and will direct me to the right person if they can't take care of my problem. I essentially have a project manager. With B2B I have to email a support ticketing system for anything! There is no contact you can go to which is a problem for some of our trading partners who want a technical EDI person to talk to. My customer is in Asia, I am on the west coast and B2B support seems to be on the east coast. I send a ticket and it takes at least 24- 48 hours. If you manage to get the same person managing your ticket you might be okay but it seems to be the luck of the draw. If you prefer to have someone walking you through stuff like adding new integrations and updating/testing existing ones, B2B is not for you.

I think for the most part the user interface is pretty good and easy to navigate. The design is clean and not terribly "clicky." The best feature is most likely the pricing.

Customer Support takes a frustratingly long time, even for something simple. I haven't done a full on implementation from start to finish but I am in the midst of moving my connection from one ERP to another and reassigning a connection for a trading partner.

Réponse de l'équipe de TrueCommerce B2BGateway

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the feedback and for bringing this to our attention Erin. At B2BGateway we're committed to our client's success; we will be reaching out to your company contacts to help address these concerns.

Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201–500 employés

Initial phase issues

Commentaires : It was a good tool to utilize all the activities from end to end. Inventory, purchase order and vendor registration with supply management is good.

In the initial phase, it is very difficult to integrate. Once the bugs are removed then it takes no time to run its program with ERP integration NetSuite. Gettings inventory, purchase order and vendor registration with supply management is good to go ahead.

The slowness of the app and integration was not in workflow manner.

Matériaux de construction, 11–50 employés

Mixed Review

Commentaires : I really love the Built for NetSuite concept B2B has however, it seems as though there is some basic functionality that NetSuite has that it does not support as well as functionality that other EDI solutions hosted outside of NetSuite have that B2B does not. Thus far they have been able to give us everything we have asked for or need but it takes a long time to get it the solutions created and live or the fixes completed. When I say long time, I am not talking a week or two... Months. Their lack of communication on open support cases isn't great either. There have been numerous instances where I have asked for an update on a case multiple times before receiving a response.

We love the fact we get to manage our own cross reference tables as this was one of the main reasons for switching providers. Managing errors and things of that nature are fairly easy as well. The fact it is all within NetSuite is a huge bonus!

Customer support and set up time frames are extremely long. I am not sure if they are just experiencing growing pains or are short handed but the lead time to get a resolution from a support case it a lot longer than it used to be and is getting longer and longer by the day.

Dan
President (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Excellent folks to work with, solved our problem easily.

Ease of use, helpful support, problem free. Integrates easily with out accounting software.

None

Tony
Marketing (É.-U.)
Construction de matériel ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

Great Service and EDI Support

Commentaires : Great!

They customized their services to fit our workflow that allowed us to automate our order entry and invoicing process

We did not have any cons while doing business with them.

Patricia
sales rep (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 2–10 employés

Patricia

Commentaires : I like it because easy to understand

What I like about the software is that it is easy for everyone to understand

If there are any issues and it is down the length being down to long

Jason
Director of Ecommerce (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Robust EDI solution with excellent support and a good value

As a small company, the pricing is what first attracted us but now over 1 year into the relationship and we're very pleased with the service and support accommodations in order to support our business.

The admin dashboard, while functional, is not the most intuitive interface.

Fedor
EDI Coordinator (Allemagne)

amazing

intuitively user-friendly GUI, ad-hoc approach of the setup and production support teams, adjustability

sometimes it takes too long for the production support team to react on the issue. Not always, but this happens from time to time that the response time can be low

Hannah
Service and Operations Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

NetSuite Connector

Commentaires : We originally started with other CSR, which was good, but another CSR has taken over and has done an outstanding job, considering this is my 1st EDI experience, my knowledge was lacking, but this CSR has helped tremendously thoroughly explaining and assisting when needed. I could not be happier with CSR's performance.

The step by step setup, allowed for a better understanding.

At times it can be tedious, but I know that is all part of EDI to make sure it works properly.

Simo
Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Easy and affordable integration for small business

I like the team that make sure your project is done, transparency of the project you will see the project milestones and easy to use

Make sure you get all your requirements upfront

Khoa
head of software (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Overral good

Commentaires : Very good support and responsive.

Dedicated team member to support us during the implementation. and

Some time the dedicated team member really need to talk to the technical team to implement the feature. Some time error and bug still happened after confirming form the developer that the system is good to go. Might need a better backend to capture detail about customer: creedit card payment...