Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Uplisting

Le seul outil dont vous avez besoin pour vos locations à court terme. Travail terminé. Gagnez des heures chaque semaine grâce à des messages automatisés, des tarifs intelligents et bien plus encore.

En savoir plus sur Uplisting

41 avis affichés

Miguel L.
  • Publié le 22/03/2020

"The Best I've Found"

Commentaires: Phenomenal, I won't be going anywhere, they have really proved themselves to vacation property managers that they put us first. They are slowly trying to master each new feature without comprising the overall use of what makes them great.

Avantages: I love how uplisting connects with AirBnB & Booking seamlessly, the integrated all in one inbox absolutely amazing as well makes it easier for my team to access everything in one area. I'm happy with the support as of now, the team is always on it and from the start [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped our team from the beginning, to onboarding, questions, and any difficulties we've had. I've worked with so many other PMS/Channel managers and have been hopping around with massive frustration, I'm glad I can finally end the headache of timewasting of switching every 6 months to a new PMS with one I can finally call home. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Inconvénients: The onboarding with VRBO is slow but this is mostly issues with Homeaway rather than uplisting, also some third party pricing tools have to be tweaked around to be able to customized with uplisting so you don't get the full ability of some apps, also they don't have a widget for direct bookings on website (their new link payment makes up for this in some way but not if your a marketer wanting to send traffic) however, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has mentioned that this it is something that will be coming out soon so Im looking forward to seeing that and their app in action.

• Publié le 22/03/2020
Nikola M.
Chief Hospitality Manager
  • Publié le 21/08/2019

"Makes my life so much easier"

Commentaires: Fantastic experience so far. Of course you need to get used to a new software and stumble across some problems during that process. However, the support was always there when a question came up.

Avantages: - Fantastic features involving Zapier for automatic workflows - this was one of the main reasons I decided to go with Uplisting, though I haven't tried it out yet.
- Affordability
- Easy to use and navigate without causing too much confusion because of functionality overload
- Great support

Inconvénients: - Unfortunately they do not feature their own booking engine yet. This is bitter as most other tools have it. But it is in their pipeline, so this is just a temporary disadvantage.

• Publié le 21/08/2019
Aowei Y.
  • Publié le 31/01/2020

"Easy to Use, Very AI feel."

Commentaires: Overall experience is even though that there are some I desired features are still under development, I would like to put my faith in them, I can see the bright future for them. I m using them, and happy with them. Keep it on!@ Uplisting.

Avantages: I used many of property management software, they all have some good features and some useless ones. But Uplisting is more like a reliable real personal assistant to me. Maybe that is the AI...
Especially the
1. Automation-Each reservation it helps to send out 7 emails to the guest.
2. Auto price mark up- It sends out the percentage that I would like to mark upon each channel after I set up the base price 3.Real-time sync speed. Believe me, This is more important than anything else. No more overbooking so far 4.The response time- Even though they are not based in the US, but the quick response when I have questions is really helpful. 5. I like the video tutorials they make for new feature release.

Inconvénients: There are some features comes really handy that Uplisting is still developing are: 1. Website, I would like to have a website building tool to create my personal booking page, they said that they will release the feature around March 2020. 2. I would like to send out guests quotes with all the price break down before I really create a reservation to them. 3. I would like to edit the daily price or the total amount after I select the dates, or discount the price on percentage. 4. I hope there is a simple beep sound while there is a new message.

• Publié le 31/01/2020
Austė B.
Owner of short-term rent agency
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/04/2020

"With a good team there is nothing impossible"

Commentaires: We are a short-term rental agency, who are managing 70 apartments. Uplisting helps us to manage the business easier and save a lot of time.

Avantages: The software is user-friendly, it's comfortable to use. It has all the functions, that are needed to manage the short-term rentals. Also, we like integrations with Zapier and Stripe. The most thing, we are happy about is the team, who are working there. They help in every situation and pay a lot of attention to the client. Also, they are working on new features, that are needed for this business. Big thanks to the team, you are working great!

Inconvénients: The cleaning schedule can be improved, if you have a lot of apartments, it's not comfortable to use. Waiting for the app, because most of the work is done on a mobile phone. The integration of the website would be nice to have.

• Publié le 13/04/2020
Laura L.
  • Publié le 05/02/2020

"Great Product, Great Value!"

Commentaires: This software has the features I use on a daily basis, at a very reasonable price. It is very user friendly and isn't crammed with a bunch of extra features I won't use.

Avantages: Uplisting is very easy to use. The calendar is easy to read, and the unified inbox makes handling guest communications easier.

Inconvénients: I would like to see the daily room rates in the calendar. I would also like the unified inbox to send me notifications when I get a new message.

• Publié le 05/02/2020
Nathan W.
  • Publié le 01/03/2020

"Awesome software, even better team behind it"

Commentaires: One of the sleeper features of Uplisting is its integration with Zapier. I can easily export every single booking into an AirTable or Google Sheet (and it gets modified or deleted as the booking gets modified or canceled). From there, I can create all sorts of analytics equations and see how far in advance people book which properties during which seasons. I can set up automatic Twilio text messages if I want. I can tie IFTTT into my spreadsheet and then do other things like drop my property's thermostats to an "away" mode to keep from wasting heat in the winter when I don't have guests. The possibilities are endless. As I learn more about the system and its strengths I keep coming up with cool ideas and was to leverage this integration.

Avantages: Uplisting is a beautifully conceived and powerful software solution that seems to have grown from the ground up with an eye toward scalability and the frequent implementation of new features. There's no extra BS that isn't useful or doesn't work, so it does what it does extremely well. When I started into short term rentals in 2016, Uplisting was newer and I ultimately chose a different product that had been around much longer and was more feature rich. However, it became a headache to use, was slow, buggy, and poorly conceived. I switched to a second product, then a third and experienced the same issues -- software bloat, an unintuitive interface, and a glacially slow development process where even critical bugs could take weeks or longer to sort out, and promised features routinely wound up months to even years behind. Finally I rediscovered Uplisting. Since I first looked at their product, it's grown faster than nearly any other competitor in the market. The team answers questions comprehensively and immediately, bug fixes or small feature additions seemingly happen overnight, and large features roll out on a bi-weekly to monthly basis. This is absolutely fantastic. I needed automated reviews, automated messaging, API integration to VRBO/ABB/Booking, a useable app or mobile friendly web site, integration with dynamic pricing, and a direct booking platform. Uplisting has it all, with the exception of the booking platform which is right around the corner.

Inconvénients: I can't really ask for much more aside from perhaps a really good booking metrics section. However, with a little elbow grease and smarts, you can leverage its Zapier integration and create your own metrics and booking analysis for free, plus a host of other things. See below.

• Publié le 01/03/2020
Shari O.
Co Founder
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"Love using Uplisting !!"

Commentaires: Professional team, excellent customer service and they go the extra mile to assist their clients. Excellent, easy to use software.

Avantages: Uplisting is the most simple platform I have used as a channel manager, it is easy to set up and easy to learn and use. The auto messaging is faultless, messages go out as planned. I love that I can save messages to be sent last minute as well and click and send with ease. The support team are excellent and have been helpful from the beginning. I love that the team are improving their software all the time based on what customers require. I feel this is so important. We found it very difficult finding software for the short term rental industry that does everything in one place that we require it to do. There are so many out there but if they 'do it all' they are way too expensive for a smaller company starting out to use. Uplisting is nearly there for all our company needs and we are willing to stick with them as they are adding features all the time. Excellent software, give it a trial, you won't regret it.

Inconvénients: Just waiting for a booking button for our website and a few more features on the Housekeeping side and we'll be a customer for life !! Very happy :)

envoyé par Uplisting le 05/12/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to write an in-depth review Shari. We appreciate it!

A few upgrades to the housekeeping feature coming in the next week.

Looking forward to working together for the long term!

• Publié le 04/12/2019
David D.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/03/2020

"Uplisting in Belize"

Avantages: Uplisting is an excellent software service that has allowed us to streamline our services for guests and for us the admin. Previously, we had many different logins for the variety of units that we manage and we are happy at the efficency that uplisting provides to us. We are looking forward to the new features coming online and how this will assist us going forward.

Inconvénients: The only con I would say that exist is the complicated set up with HomeAway services. This really isn't Uplistings doing but instead HomeAway as they have consistantly fallen behind their competitors in ease of use in everyway. We do hope that Uplisting and others share this feedback with HomeAway so they understand the frustrations their users face and make the needed changes to modernise their platform. The only other con is being worked on as we speak which is a mobile app for iOS and Android.

• Publié le 05/03/2020
Sandrine M.
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 24/11/2019

"Best software and best team!"

Avantages: Absolutely everything! Price, no hidden fees, easy, handy, perfect!

Inconvénients: The fact that there is no actual mobile app.

envoyé par Uplisting le 26/11/2019

Thanks for your review Sandrine! We really appreciate you taking the time.

• Publié le 24/11/2019
Brendan dan T.
CMO
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/11/2019

"After evaluating over 8 vendors we chose Uplisting"

Commentaires: Working with a channel manager

Avantages: We have over 200 apartments with 8 locations. We needed something that would be easy for the whole team to be using... The UX, the functionality and the support is second to none.

Inconvénients: Not found anything that is a deal breaker.
If there are any features that we have asked about adding they are in the works or have already now been released.

• Publié le 04/11/2019
Peter E.
  • Publié le 08/08/2018

"Good-Bye Double Bookings (Thank God)"

Commentaires: From Vincent to the (ever increasing) support team .... I have been very pleased. The pricing is fair. The product lives up to what was promised and to top it off ... Uplisting is not sitting on their behinds and resting on what they have done. Rather updates with new features, new bells and whistles are coming in like a constant stream. A true commitment to moving forward as suggestions and recommendations from users are listened to, analysed and often (very often) implemented. Now that's a forward facing company.

Avantages: The number "1" feature for us is that if a client books one of our units, Uplisting immediately blocks the dates on all platforms. We used to (occasionally when doing this manually) end up having another party book the same days and than the trouble of cancelling one party over the other ....
Second item that we love; the calendar updates. One area, one entry and ALL platforms are updated. It would take a whole day to go from platform to platform and do this manually.
These two items alone, make Uplisting indispensable to us.

Inconvénients: I wish I could have everything I have on my laptop mirrored on my iPhone. But .... is that a CON? Not really.

• Publié le 08/08/2018
Matthew B.
Partner
  • Publié le 10/02/2019

"Solves the problems you actually have with Airbnb, product direction & support both 💯"

Avantages: The team are on to a winner with uplisting - it's thoroughly modern web software for managing multiple listings on Airbnb. It's also the only way I could consider listing on booking.com (after years on Airbnb), and has paid for itself through the extra bookings that generated. I've also been really happy to see it manage prices in a smart way, and send consistent, automatic replies to guests.

Inconvénients: uplisting is trying to drive multiple booking sites, all with different interfaces and assumptions. It exposes what it can do for you, even if the result is inconsistent. So I needed to dive in and understand more of the underlying booking platforms than I wanted. Messaging is an active area of development - so you can sometimes only see the messages you've sent, not the ones you've received. It's not clear what it's doing in the background - has it finished? Has it done what I wanted? Some more feedback or logs would be useful. (every negative has been backed up with a reassuring support experience, and often feature fixes weeks later)

envoyé par Uplisting le 21/02/2019

Hi Matthew,

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

We've released a few updates to the inbox recently (filtering and ordering) and in the next day or two will also release the ability to close/archive and to star/prioritise messages.

You'll also see full Booking.com message conversations very very soon!

• Publié le 10/02/2019
Sian B.
Owner/Manager
  • Publié le 13/01/2017

"Simple to use and excellent customer support"

Commentaires: I signed up to Uplisting after a recommendation from a friend. The bain of my life was filling out availabilities on individual calendars on a daily basis. It's a couple of hours in a season which was totally wasted. Once I got set up with Uplisting (great help to do that) that all changed. I update availabilities once on Uplisting and everything is synced with Airbnb and Homeaway etc. Uplisting does not have a few features that are common on other platforms. They don't have guest communications for example, so it's a bit limited in that way. I have been assured that in future there will be automated emails and the like. They also don't have a website page to accept bookings, however for us most of our bookings come through the booking channels so this isn't really an issue. We've tried a website page before with little use. The price is a little bit more than others that I've looked at but it's worth every penny for the peace of mind that everything just works and the almost instant customer support. I have never experienced a double booking with Uplisting.

Avantages: Ease of use
Customer support
Confidence that everything works

Inconvénients: No guest communications

• Publié le 13/01/2017
Chef / Content Creator
  • Publié le 18/05/2018

"Easy & fast to setup + great support"

Avantages: - Fast & reliable at syncronising bookings across channels - I switched to Uplisting from another channel manager that didn't syncronise fast enough and caused me to recieve double bookings.
- Integration with Stripe, reporting invalid credit cards back to Booking.com and automatically charging on Booking - saves me a few minutes on each booking.
- Automated messaging - works with both Airbnb and Booking.com. Guests love the instant confirmation message after booking, which wasn't always possible. I also have a scheduled message for after checkout - asking the guests for feedback and a review.
- Clear roadmap of development (they share their plan trello.com)
- Fixed price per listing
- Instant support via intercom

Inconvénients: - No mobile apps, but the website is mobile brower friendly.
- Automated messages could be improve with some more customisation options.

• Publié le 18/05/2018
Roderick B.
Operations Manager & Financial Officer
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/01/2019

"Affordable, reliable, and improving"

Commentaires: Overall, we've had a very positive experience with Uplisting. I would highly recommend them to people in the industry. Although there are perhaps other alternative software providers that are better integrated with other platforms, these alternative are often out of the budget of many clients. The system is also improving bi-weekly on average and the customer support is second to none.

Avantages: () Cheaper than similar competitors
() Easy to use
() Multi-user software
() Great Customer support
() Fantastic integrations with external programmes - (we're currently using Airbnb, booking.com and Zapier. We're also hoping to take advantage of their integrations with Tripadvisor and Home & Away once the time is right)
() Pricing can be manage easily
() Continuous improvements with estimated delivery of these improvements

Inconvénients: () Not fully integrated (messaging) with booking.com yet (although this should be coming through soon we hear) and this may also be the case with other platforms, such as tripadvisor and home & away (I've yet to try the two)
() Sometimes slow to deliver upon improvements despite initial planning

• Publié le 28/01/2019
Shaun B.
  • Publié le 28/01/2020

"Uplisting for Multi-platform Listing and Flexible Message Automation"

Commentaires: Excellent! I've only been using this software for a month, but it has been very helpful. I believe productivity has gone up for all my team members!

Avantages: Absolutely love the "at a glance" calendar for all properties, even on my phone. I also depend heavily on the automated and timed messages that my guests receive up to a month out from their stay. The support team is quick to respond. I also enjoy the notes section under each guest that my team can see ....we put the door codes there.

Inconvénients: Some of the information could be a bit larger. ie # of guests, length of stay, and $ of booking within the guest info. When we are prepping each house, we could use the firsts two bits of info at a glance ON the calender for staging purposes.....helps us with # of toilet paper, paper towels, bath towels, etc. we need to leave. As well as the door code....the simple most important piece of info for the stay. Shooting somewhat from the hip here because we are so new to the product.

• Publié le 28/01/2020
Brooke B.
  • Publié le 31/05/2020

"Great Software"

Commentaires: Uplisting has been wonderful and quickly responds to any of our problems and or questions.

Avantages: My husband and I decided to use this software to manage our multiple short term rental homes. Uplisting has made it easy to integrate all of our platforms into one place. Uplisting also integrates with our housekeeping software. It's wonderful to manage everything in one place.

Inconvénients: There have been some syncing issues with pricing from time to time. The Uplisting team has been quick to help here however. I do wish there were some alternate calendar views so you could quickly look at months per a certain home, like you can on Airbnb.

• Publié le 31/05/2020
Joshua S.
Managing Director
  • Publié le 06/07/2018

"Excellent for managing & automating properties"

Commentaires: It cut my time managing properties down to a fraction of what it was.

Avantages: With all the templated emails, my management time across 5 properties is down to a fraction of what it use to be. The cleaners know their job, the guests have all the information at their fingertips. I am rarely ever called on

Inconvénients: It's evolving, so you need to learn the new features as they are released... naturally. I really don't have anything bad to say, this is a great team and great product.

• Publié le 06/07/2018
Helen L.
property owner/manager
  • Publié le 07/07/2018

"Uplisting is a great two in one - a channel manager as well as auto answering app "

Commentaires: Saves time on automated responses and joint calendar view for multiple accounts and properties

Avantages: Great customer support and willingness to listen and help, as well as build new features based on clients feedback

Inconvénients: Customisation and options choice - with messages we have to adapt to pre-set timing and settings - can have our own type of messages. lack of e-intelligence - tool that can prepopulate FAQ answers based on key words in the inquiry - however this is not the end of the world and the price we pay for Uplisting is good value for money -

• Publié le 07/07/2018
Michéal B.
Co-Founder
  • Publié le 13/06/2018

"Seamless software with very attentive customer service"

Commentaires: Uplisting saves us time, money and resources. It has enabled us to concentrate on growing our business and not spend more time then required on tasks that we can manage with Uplisting.

Avantages: We've been using Uplisting since we started managing short term rentals and we couldn't have grown so quick without their software. We now manage over 100 properties and Uplisting works just as well as it did with 3 properties.

Inconvénients: I would like to have a more visual reporting dashboard but I can get all the information I need from the reports they provide.

• Publié le 13/06/2018
Leonardo D.
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 16/06/2019

"Best Channel Manager Ever I tested and used"

Commentaires: I testes a couple of channel managers before and now I found my last one, UpListing! The best!

Avantages: Guys, first I'm a IT guy. Of course my point are based on my IT view as well and my Property management view ;) 1- easy to use and user friendly
2- best customer service EVER
3- price :)
4- reliability against overbooking
5- automated messages
6- integrations with Zapier and Stripe
Also I tested (Rentals United, Lodgify and Stays.net, Smoobu) and Uplisting is the best one for small property managements (like mine company).

Inconvénients: 1- Uplisting do not have own public API (Remember I'm a IT guy and developed some own small systems to help me to manage my properties, like Schlage door code automation)
2- little amount of tags to build your own personalized messages
3- no mobile APP - Website is responsive but not too much user friendly on mobile view

• Publié le 16/06/2019
Gerald A.
  • Publié le 28/07/2019

"A much better option than Tokeet"

Avantages: I like that it's very well documented which means that it was easy to set up on my own. I only had to ask customer support a couple questions and when I did they responded quickly and with great answers.

Inconvénients: I wish there was an electronic signature solution built in.

• Publié le 28/07/2019
Emily T.
  • Publié le 03/07/2018

"The BEST customer support, hands-down. They are so responsive "

Commentaires: Automation

Avantages: Always innovating and adding new features. Extremely quick to respond. There is honestly little not to love about Uplisting. I manage soon to be 3 properties using it and it's so very convenient. Takes a lot of manual work off my plate. Love the messaging feature as well.

Inconvénients: I would prefer a prettier user interface, but it's absolutely, not something I would leave over.

Karl M.
Operations Director
  • Publié le 03/07/2018

"A great piece of tech to help users of short term properties"

Commentaires: Helps stop double bookings

Avantages: Customer service is top notch and the software is easier to use and more cost effective than most others on the market

Inconvénients: I am not tech saavy and its probable my fault but I would always like things to be easier to use and more intuitive. More use of colour would be good too

Martin S.
  • Publié le 05/05/2018

"Sleek design and great user experience, very happy with the product and support."

Avantages: Sleek design, great user experience, very happy with the product and support. I like often updates with new features.

Inconvénients: Green interface colour, would prefer more options to choose from. But that's just small subjective detail. Otherwise everything is great.

• Publié le 05/05/2018