15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Databox

La première plateforme de statistiques analytiques d'entreprise conçue pour aider à comprendre ce qui se passe dans l'entreprise.

En savoir plus sur Databox

You can use many different sources and Databox has multiple integrations that help you get started. If there isn't integration you still upload custom spreadsheets and create a report from those.

Lack of customization, and visual tools, and not able to drill down at least 1 layer, or to the data behind it.

Databox - Notes

Databox a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 202 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Databox ?

Isabelle
Isabelle
Ventes (Bénin)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Databox Logiciel moderne recommandable

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Ce logiciel me permet de gérer les bases de données de ma clientèle et de mon entreprise

Le coût exorbitant de l'Internet et de l'abonnement est observé

Mariano
Mariano
Managing Partner (Chili)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Critical data every morning

Commentaires : It's a central part of the information structure of my business. Love it and recommend it.

The templates are great and the dashboards are easy to build or customize. You can connect everything I regularly use. I love that I get a report every morning on my inbox.

It could use a better iPad App but its not critical, browser version works well.

Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

What's not to love about Databox?

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Databox is always looking for ways to improve its interface. It's smooth - data updates quickly and it's easy to use. The customer-service is super responsive, and always willing to step in and help out with the Databoards (dashboards) I'm working on. I would say it is my favorite tool to use as an analyst - ever!

The platform is very user-friendly. It's easy to learn and the customer service takes their time to walk you through all of the features and questions you may have when learning the platform. The platform has so many integrations and is incredibly flexible.

Still missing some more obscure, less popular, integrations.

Jolly
Data Associate (Danemark)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Effortless data centralization for efficiency in performance

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Sharing performance through presentations is made easier and more updated. It is a key tool to hitting targets.

It brings together data for easier analysis which leads to better and faster decision making. It also leaves more time for strategizing on workflow and evaluation. Despite being highly guarded with technology, it is quite easy to relate with. Reporting and data entry is now digital and more advanced. I see a brighter and more promising future with Databox.

It is sometimes hard to customize the tool. I wanted to work with my own settings but it really delayed me so I ended up using the default settings.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Jolly, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our product effortless in centralizing data and enhancing efficiency in performance. Shafaq from Databox

Guy
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

After 2 years I left because we were never able to fully launch.

1,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We did a soft launch with 5 clients who actually had access to Databox databoards. It was a constant headache. Clients asking for databoard repairs because the metrics and temapltes provided by Databox were always broken. We tested for two years and left. I am not convinced they are even a real company at this point. Constant issues, they always play the victim, and they can take months to fix a critical issue.

It's easy to embed a databoard into your own member portal.

Advice: try any other company first. Databox will waste your time and your money and give you a headache. Review rant: After 2 years of trying, we were never able to fully launch Databox with our clients because there is always another issue with Databox. Their templates break, individual metrics stop working. Their support team blames the client but then when Databox is informed the broken metrics are included in the templates they made, then they act all confused and pass along the blame. Meanwhile days to months go by. One issue with them took two months to fix. Meanwhile this was a huge issue that prevented me from even testing the platform with clients. The issue did not allow me to choose individual Facebook or Instagram accounts. Databox would by default pick the first IG or Facebook account on the list. So when trying to create a Databoard for a client, we were unable to do so until they fixed the issue. This took them almost two months. I emailed them about it like 10 times as well over the course of the month. Most emails were ignored. Overall this is not a platform I would recommend to anyone. Runaway from them and take them off your consideration list. Safe money and a headache.

Benson
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Consistent Business Intelligence Tool

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Databox has the right business intelligence option, and it uses data for analytics.

Databox is cost manageable, and no operational fault.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Benson, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Databox! We're thrilled to hear that you find our business intelligence option to be the right fit for your needs, and that our analytics capabilities are meeting your expectations. Shafaq from Databox

Tiffani
Marketing Data Analyst (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Finally a Platform that checks all the boxes!

The things I enjoy most about Databox is the flexibility of this platform as well as the overall user interface. There are truly so many different options available for you to configure dashboards to your wants and needs. For example, Databox offers a ton of different data visualization options. Additionally, the ability to create custom metrics has proven to be an extremely useful and flexible tool in Databox as well. With regards to the interface, the platform overall is very aesthetically pleasing and my colleagues love the way the dashboards look. Overall, this platform really checks all the boxes for me. As a Marketing Data Analyst, I'm very happy.

I think the only thing that can be improved with Databox is perhaps allowing an unlimited amount of dashboards for accounts or a higher amount of dashboards with each account subscription they offer. Users should be aware that to get a large amount of dashboards in your account, you will likely need the highest subscription. Other than that, I do not have any complaints at all. This platform truly has managed to have everything I want and need.

Mizanur Rahman
CEO (Bangladesh)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Great product loaded with features

Commentaires : My overall experience with Databox is really excellent. It is a little complex but loaded with features. It will seem complex at first set up, but once you get the hang of it, you will really love it. Please reduce the price for individuals or small organizations like us, then I will never leave Databox.

With Databox, I can create custom dashboards and reports to display the data that is most important to me. This allows me to tailor the platform to my specific needs and get the insights that are most relevant to my marketing agency. I can see the real-time updates that allow me to stay on top of important changes. It allows sharing my data with my team members, clients, and stakeholders which really helps me to run my business.

Databox is a little more difficult to use than other similar tools. It may require a learning curve to get the most out of the platform. I have used similar tools earlier but Databox seems a little complicated to me. It took around one week to learn Databox properly. When we create custom dashboards and reports in Databox, Databox doesn't offer as much customization as other tools. This could be an issue for users who want to create highly specific or customized views of their data. Databox is a little expensive. This may not be an issue for larger businesses with significant budgets for data analysis, but it may be a concern for smaller organizations or individuals like me. Hope they will reduce the price soon. :)

Mike
Mike
Online Marketing Consultant (Pays-Bas)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Performance Dashboarding that can be free for up to 3 connections!

Commentaires : I really enjoy using Databox dashboards. They make it easy for me to see all of the important data that I need in one place. I can also customize the dashboards to show me exactly what I want to see. The only downside is that they can be a bit tricky to set up at first, but once you get the hang of it, they're great!

Databox is a great software for keeping track of your data. It's easy to use and has a lot of features that are really helpful. I like that it's always up to date and that I can access it from anywhere.

I'm a huge fan of Databox. But sometimes i find it to be a bit clunky and difficult to use. The interface is not as user-friendly as I would like it to be. Additionally, I find the reporting options to be somewhat limited. Overall, i would still recommend Databox to others who want to make nice looking reports over multiple sources.

Laura
Director of Digital Marketing (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Great User-Friendly Reporting Software!

Commentaires : Databox is an extremely user-friendly, helpful data visualization tool that keeps all of your data in one beautiful report. It's so easy to provide insights to clients and it is an essential reporting software to our advertising agency.

The ability to share a report dashboard link directly with clients was an absolute game-changer. Not only do we have beautiful reports with clearly defined metrics and KPIs, but we also have live dashboards that answer any client questions on the spot. It is easy to create, maintain, and update dashboards throughout the month. Great reporting software for agencies!

The integrations to data sources are wonderful, however, there seems to be a lag with the data– the numbers don't always align with the live metrics we see in our ad platforms. We are an agency that loves data, so I wish you could customize the date ranges more than simply daily, weekly, or monthly. Overall, great software with very minor cons.

Hayley
Marketing Specialist (Afrique du Sud)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Excellent product

Commentaires : Very easy to use

Its very easy to use and the dashboards are visually appealing

Limited to only 3 dashboards on the free trial

Jordan
Digital Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Just the tool we needed.

Commentaires : For our clients, we're showing them how their investment is put to use but also having greater conversations over what we can do TOGETHER to improve results. They see that we are more than just a marketing agency, we are a partner. For our agency, we are able to show results across each discipline. The artists have more ownership in the results than they once did. Our brand managers are more strategic and forward thinking.

Easy to use. Has all of the connections we need. If we don't have a connection, the team is quick to try and implement it. The hourly refresh is awesome. Helps our team stay informed, helps our clients see how their investment is put to work. The time our team puts into the tool, we get twice as much back out of it. I love that it has the ability to layer on multiple sets of data with the same detail as Grow or Tableau, without the restricting price tag.

Sometimes the API integrations are clunky. For Google Analytics where sites have a 100,000 views per day, the ability to use the custom queries becomes more limited. I would like to see improvements on the text formatting for that data block and the bar chart visualization. The data gets too tiny to read at certain points, no matter how big you make it on the screen.

Peter
President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Significant Issues With Platform Uptime, Very Buggy And Stopped Syncing With Google Analytics

Commentaires : Due to prolonged outages for the platform and syncing with Google Analytics, the reports were not reliable. We'd often show up for a client meeting, only to find out that the system had gone down a few minutes before. There was one point where it was down for nearly 3 weeks in a row. Their support took several hours to respond. Their response typically was, "Our developers fixed this, please try again." When we went to check, it would still have the same issues. We had dozens upon dozens of support tickets. They ended up assigning an account manager to us. While the account manager was friendly, their job was simply to check their uptime... Most emails were, "It still isn't working, I'll recheck with the developers." Toward the end of our contract, we reached out to ask for a credit due to the downtime. They responded by saying they have no flexibility and don't offer credits or refunds. It is so bizarre to me that a company would have a platform with so much downtime but will not reimburse you for the time their solution is unavailable. We ended up switching to Google Data Studio and hiring someone on UpWork to recreate the reports.

The drag-and-drop reports looked nice and made it easy to create visualizations.

The platform was constantly going down. We had significant outages for the platform and their ability to sync with Google Analytics. This caused our reporting to display incorrect data, if it showed data at all.

Daniel
Co -Founder (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

What gets measured, gets managed right?

Commentaires : We have Databox set up to track a few things, but right now our main goal with our business is outreach and linkbuilding We just wrote this huge guide that took 9 weeks and a few thousands dollars to create Makes sense to promote it and build links right? The thing is- even when youre good at linkbuilding, it takes time You might do outreach to 100 sites and get 2-5 links Even then? It can take literally weeks to see the difference in your rankings- so it can be a little offputting right? So we make sure to track the habit instead We connect Databox with Ahrefs (SEO tool) and Mailshake (Email outreach tool) and have a custom dashboard If we can send 16 emails per day- we know we'll get a link each week (at least) But because we can't get immediate feedback on our rankings, we instead track the action So we track how many emails we send per day and have a dynamic goal connected (A bar that fills up) We also have a weekly end goal that does the same Below that we have a connection to ahrefs that tells us of new links to our site And in the centre we have our organic traffic data graph- this shows us upticks in traffic as our rankings slowly increase This alone has made is SO easy to continue to do outreach, even tho we don't see that immediate result

The ability to integrate with multiple platforms How I can set up custom goals and dashboards, relevant to the data its showing so I can track progress The daily emails to let me know if we're hitting those goals (Nothing like a bit of habit stacking right?) The fact that you can get a whole HEAP of value from the free version alone

Honestly nothing Its super clean, easy to use, fast and intuitive

Immobilier, 1 001–5 000 employés

An incredible tool for aggregating and visualizing data

Commentaires : To collect data from several sources to keep track of metrics and KPIs in a single location. In general, we utilize it to keep tabs on sales, marketing, and the overall financial health of the business. Dashboards and widgets make it simple to keep tabs on where we are and how things are progressing.

With Databox, creating custom reports from many sources is a breeze. Google Analytics and Google Search Console, for example, have been combined into a single report. Normally, this wouldn't be possible in a single report, but it was in this case. To get started, you can leverage a variety of different data sources and Databox's many integrations. Even if integration is not possible, you can still upload your spreadsheets and produce a report from them. Each report metric has a metric that can be narrowed down to the exact one you desire. Calculated metrics can also be used to create your metrics.

The data periods are difficult to align, but this is due to the various data sources rather than the program itself, as some of the settings are a little quirky. As I progressed further into custom metrics, this should not be a problem for the customer looking for a standard dashboard.

william
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Some nice features, horribly run as a company and service

Commentaires : Sporadic up/downtime. Frequently doesn't update correctly. Buggy with filters often times not working properly.

The visualizations are great. The visual options are really some of the best I've seen.

Databox probably has the worst customer support of any software company I've ever deal with. That's not an exaggeration or hyperbole, it is absolutely atrocious. It can take hours or days to get a support response that's so obviously incorrect that a user with just a couple hours on the platform would know that it's wrong.

Cole
Content Strategist (Canada)

Great Reporting and Analytics Solution

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Databox has been great. The positives of using a powerful and effective tool like Databox outweigh any negatives that I can currently think of.

The best thing about Databox is its flexibility. You are able to display nearly anything that you'd like as long as the integration is supported. Reporting can be automated and streamlined, saving time.

There is a bit of a learning curve initially. However, it is not impossible to figure it out by any means. I think greater resources and the implementation of these resources in easy-to-locate areas would be great.

Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Crucial to unlock business insights

Commentaires : Essential tool to reduce silos and get insights across all areas of the company. We got overblown with the tons of marketing data we could get with a few clicks and are big fans of Databox’s funnel visualisation which is one of the best in the market. We then extended Databox to all other areas and we’re now showing different datawalls in different screens throughout our office floor.

Easy to use. Being able to input data from different sources. Carousel mode to show different dashboards on the same screen. Great Support team.

No Cons really but it would rock even more if it had drill down capability

Production audiovisuelle, 11–50 employés

A complete 3rd party analytics software.

Commentaires : I like the idea to see all the views of my google Chanel under one dashboard. UI is simple and working with multiple accounts is just very easy.

Signup is very fast with google, and without the password, it is more secure as my google have two-way auth. I use our youtube channel statistics and some ads result under one dashboard. All the URL and video views give me an idea about my general and shared video views. It is workes on API so my data does not get altered and the reporting is really nice. Daily, weekly and monthly reporting features are really convenient to use. All my channels statistics I can view under one dashboard and one login. I event don't have to log on to the all account to see all the daily views. The connection or integration is just flawless, but not all the options are free. When I tried google sheets to get a report from it I found it is included with paid plans. But the free plan offers enough for me to connect 2 of my channel and see about them.

Not all the integration, some of them are very commonly available are available to use with all plans. I need to upgrade to use with google sheets, which is available for free.

Dylan
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Absolutely amazing Tool

Commentaires : Databox is our daily KPI tool and has helped us to increase our value and traffic. It's one of the overall best tools I've ever seen with its amazing selection of templates, wide and an I mean really wide range of possible Integration of Tools, and more!

The easy integration across a different platform that leverages Big Data in an instance to provide useful insight.

I'd say the modification for the KPI's could feature a bit more Modification in terms of more Team Roles Setup

Boris
Slovénie
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Databox has great features and is very intuitive

Commentaires : It was easy to self onboard, start trial and connect some sources. Second-to-none support via Intercom. Setting up datacards and data-blocks is an experience (positive :) by itself, all drag and drop and animated. I wish all my apps were like that. When you get a grip on how it all works, it's a piece of cake.

Beautiful app and charts, I've tried probably all competing products, but none looked this good. Powerful features, intuitive setup...

Quite a lot of connectors to 3rd party services, but I could use more of them. I've contacted them and many are in beta phase and coming soon, so this will be a non-issue soon. I managed to connect other, currently not directly supported sources like Google Spreadsheets via Zapier and my customer database via MySQL connector. So there are plenty of possible work-arounds.

il y a 8 ans

Thank you for your review.

Brock
CEO (Pologne)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Best reporting software out there

Commentaires : great customer service.

simple, easy to use and it integrates into slack which makes it easy to give automated reports to our clients

no real cons, but it would be great if the custom equations were on the basic plan. Seems like something everyone should have access to especially given how much i'm paying. Something as simple as Cost Per Purchase is not available on the TikTok dashboard when it is clearly available on TikTok

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
Chief Strategist (R.-U.)

Beautiful Metrics & Reporting

Commentaires : Some of the team here can build marketing dashboards in Google Data Studio, but this can be time-consuming and most situations don't require the levels of customisation that GDS allows. Databox has allowed us to speed up the deployment of reporting dashboards and given the wider team access to this ability.

The way that Databox has been built is all about speed and simplicity, with little or no knowledge in building dashboards and reporting functions you can set up beautiful looking reporting systems.

There are some functions in the dashboard builder that still feel a little clunky, such as only being able to move an element once you've selected it and hovered over the move crosshair - but these are small UI points.

Matthew
Founder (Canada)
Médias en ligne, 2–10 employés

Amazing wall of data with great presentation options

Commentaires : easily view and break down complex data sources in minutes.

Visually its the best I've seen (and I've seen a lot). The integrations are pretty flawless as far as setup goes. I had one small hickup but the team was on it and fixed. The phone app is great and you can even administer the phone data views separate to the desktop - that's awesome!

The real-estate of datawalls is tricky. On one hand if you have three main chunks of data to look at they're great, but it you want to view more (like all the various metrics for a website traffic including conversions rates, etc) you run out of space due to the grid system. But it's not all bad.

Sarath
Sarath
Automation Test Engineer (Inde)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

“Beautiful web and Mobile app”

Data box is a simple and good, Awesome designed web and mobile apps, good responsive for customer support,Very Important data stored in one place, easy to use.

In my opinion data box software is best clean, easy to understanding and fastest