For ongoing development, support, and easy functionality, it can't be beat.

Publié le 15/03/2017
Jessie L.
Support client

Commentaires: We found Livestorm on a whim as we were exploring different webinar tools. The good:
AMAZING customer service. Their team is located in France, but that hasn't impacted us negatively at all as an America-based business. They're very helpful and super responsive.
Easy landing pages and instant emails. That was the biggest selling point for us. I don't have to create a new landing page for each webinar - Livestorm just generates it. Then, they send out reminder emails (that I can customize) without me having to worry about it. Huge time-saver. Attendees don't need to call in. Sound is right on the webinar page. Boo-yah. The bad:
Video quality has been pretty low when we've recorded it to send out replays - not sure how this compares to other platforms, but it's a bummer when we're doing a screenshare and the text isn't readable.
Seems to have some connectivity issues for certain attendees. Not sure what the common thread is yet - maybe non-Chrome users? Also, you must have the latest version of Chrome to give a proper screenshare, and you must download a Chrome extension to do the screenshare. Very minor, all things considered, but there it is. All in all Livestorm has been great for us so far! They make webinars super easy, and again - their support is fantastic. They just released integration with Zapier, which I'm excited to take advantage of.

envoyé par Livestorm le 15/11/2018

Hi Jessie,

Thanks for your kind review!

Since your post, we have made great improvements to the quality of the replays on Livestorm. It now records in 720p for everyone by default, and we're running tests to support 1080p recordings too.
This should drastically improve the quality of replays in general!

Also, as a side note: replays are directly impacted by the quality of the live connection, so we always advise our customers to double check the quality of their internet connection before going live.

Happy webinars ¿
Thibaut & The Livestorm Team

Distinctive in a Crowded Field

Publié le 08/07/2019
David B.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Basically it is a convenient, easy-to-use platform for casual webinar production. If you are producing at least one webinar per month, it is worth the expense.

Avantages: It seems to cover all the essentials. Email, landing page, post-webinar republishing. It was designed with a lot of care an attention to what most users (like us) want and need in a platform.

Inconvénients: The pace of new product features is very slow. We'd like to brand/customize emails, but this took six months to come out.

envoyé par Livestorm le 09/07/2019

Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to see you've found value in Livestorm for over 2 years now.

I have good news for you: the customizable emails are (finally) coming! It's only a matter of weeks now before you'll be able to add new emails to your workflow and fully customize them according to your needs (as in: change their HTML completely).

We're doing our best to move fast and please the majority of our customers. So hang tight, updates are coming :)

Thibaut & the Livestorm team

Amazing customer service. Dead simple platform that is loved by our customers.

Publié le 28/06/2017
Adam H.
Director of New Product Development
E-learning, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It allows us to create live webcasts that feature experts from our community in a way that connects them with more people and drives real value to both parties.

Avantages: It's so easy to setup and is basically on autopilot to the event. I love the landing pages (they convert like crazy), the emails are beautiful, and the reminders are perfect. It's got the right amount of customizations and just about anyone can learn to use it quickly. Our customers have been delighted with the experience - the video is stream is smooth, audio is clear, and chat/polls/questions works perfect. It's also very affordable compared to other products.

Inconvénients: Right now it has a limited capacity of 500 attendees and we'd like to host more. I understand they're working on it, so it's not that big of an issue. At times I wish the emails were a bit more flexible, but we could always build our own to supplement.

envoyé par Livestorm le 15/11/2018

Hi Adam,

Thibaut here from Livestorm. It's been a while since you left your review, but I just wanted to chime in and let you know we've recently upgraded the limitation of 500 live attendees and now support 1,000.

We also added on-demand webinars which you may like for your use case (it's a favorite for some of our customers in the education space).

Thanks for your brilliant review!

Thibaut

Livestorm is the only webinar platform I trust. Best experience so far with webinar software.

Publié le 27/11/2017
Corey H.
Associate Marketing Manager
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Peace of mind. Most successful webinar to date. Ease of use. All the features and functions we want.

Avantages: The process as a whole is very well rounded. Customer rep does a great job of making sure you're all setup and ready to go for your first webinar, learning the system (which is very simple), making sure to take care of any and all questions promptly. You can tell they care. When we had problems with other webinar software, we wouldn't get a response for days, and then would get a vague response with a link to a FAQ page. Customer rep and the team are very helpful and personal. I love that it's browser based, so neither myself nor attendees need to download anything or run anything. It makes the whole experience much smoother. It's almost like tuning into a podcast. Another thing I like about it is how easy it is to make a great landing page. That was important for us. Another thing is the ease of analytics. We can easily track UTM parameters and track performance of shares with the team, partners, and on different channels. Also, once you're in the webinar room, everything is so simple and easy to use. This is the biggest difference for us. For most platforms, once you get into the webinar room, everything is clunky and unintuitive. The webinar room does exactly what you want, easily, and it's intuitive. It took me about 5 minutes to comfortably do all the different things we needed to.

So easy and intuitive, for us and our customers!

Publié le 17/11/2017
Steven W.
Customer Success Representative
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The fact that we can schedule our webinars and LiveStorm does the rest - automated reminders for attendees, and automated follow up emails with links to view the replay of the webinar, and we get tons of data about our attendees that we can use to drive new leads. We have used a lot of webinar platforms in the past, and LiveStorm is far and away the easiest, simplest, and most reliable. We also noticed a large jump in user engagement - the interface for attenedees is just as intuitive, and our chat engagement from our attendees is way higher in LiveStorm than it ever was previously. Overall, this is a great webinar platform and we have been happy customers from the moment we switched. Gilles and team are always quick to reply when we need them as well.

Inconvénients: The quality of the recorded replays could be better, but they are working on it. Other than that, its all great!

envoyé par Livestorm le 18/12/2017

Thanks for the great review Steven! Usability and engagement are our top priorities. We made great progress with the recording quality. Can't wait to show it to you :)

Excellent. Fluid experience as an operator, and for the attendee. UI is slick and intuitive.

Publié le 28/06/2017
Matt H.
Head of Customer Success
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Livestorm has it all. I've now tried close to all the incumbents and nothing is as easy an effective - seriously! - the UI is very easy, and visually pleasing.
- Setup a webinar, edit it etc incredibly quickly.
- There's no old school forms and random rule sets that all those "other" providers have.
- Automatic emails are super helpful (and customizable)
- the cost structure allows you to be really creative and makes you want to run more webinars

Really good product but seriously lacking support

Publié le 05/09/2018
Marketing Campaign Manager
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's a great software for the price, especially since I've found other webinar platforms to be clunky and un-reliable. If they could just solve the issue of support during US work hours, it would make it perfect.

Avantages: The interface is easy to navigate and we've had no drop-off time during webinars. I especially LOVE all the UTM and meta data that comes with each registration, making it easy to track what channels are performing well to drive webinar traffic.

Inconvénients: ALL their support is based in France! Which is crazy since their product is available internationally. US teams should not need to wait over 24 hours for answers to quick one-off questions. This is particularly problematic when it's the day of the webinar and we need technical assistance ASAP.

envoyé par Livestorm le 06/09/2018

Hi there,

Thanks for rating the Livestorm product so positively. We're glad that you are enjoying webinars with Livestorm and will do our best to improve all aspects of our product.

You're correct in saying that we currently do not have a team-member handling support in the US timezone. As you say, our customers are everywhere in the world and that includes the US, so it's definitely something we're looking to change.

We still do our best to reply to customers in a timely fashion, even outside of our business hours. Our median response time is under 20 minutes (13min in the past week to be precise), for all customers, including those in America.

With that said, sometimes, customers will experience waiting times, and I'm sorry this was your experience. I hope you'll trust me when I say we're doing everything we can so it doesn't happen to you again.

As a reminder, our support docs are available at all times and cover most of the commonly asked questions.

Great for basic webinars

Publié le 06/11/2018
Erin R.
Head Of Marketing
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Everything is visually very clean and appealing. I've received many comments from team members and clients commenting on how nice the emails and landing pages look. I also love that the email sends are automated (unlike some softwares where you have to schedule/send) as it takes tasks off my list! The software is also easy for new users to pick up.

Inconvénients: I've had some issues with only allowing one person (the host) to start and end the webinar session, and wish that was available to speakers as I'm not always able to start the webinar! I also wish that attendees could speak without being invited on stage, which is accomplished in the meeting room but the meeting room doesn't allow for those amazing emails sends mentioned above.

Had a positive experience in using this tool.

Publié le 29/05/2018
Pranay M.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This tool Saved lot of time and money.

Avantages: Very user Friendly tool. Attendees can join the webinar in a simple way. Customer service is awesome. The recording feature is awesome, where recordings can be used for future reference. It can be setup easily.

Inconvénients: I feel that it is costly and Small organizations cannot afford to buy. This is the only cons i have.

envoyé par Livestorm le 31/05/2018

HI Pranay, we're glad you're enjoying your time using Livestorm! And particularly on user-friendliness and customer service, as these are 2 very important focuses for us that we thrive to improve every day.

We try our best to make Livestorm accessible to organisations operating on a tight budget and even ONGs. So I'd suggest any smaller company reading this, to email us for more details about our specific pricing programs :)

Thank you again so much for your kind review.

Thibaut

Good quality presentations, without the connectivity problems

Publié le 13/02/2019
Nick T.
Product Manager R&D
Appareils médicaux, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: For remote training of sales personnel this has been a huge increase in productivity.
We will add end-user training programs as experience develops.

Avantages: Good quality downstream presentations. without the connectivity problems we've experienced with Team Viewer and Go To Meeting. I believe part of the improved quality is down to the presentation being received only as there is no video or audio back from the delegates taking up bandwidth. Delegates can type-in questions via a Chat box which works well.

Inconvénients: The interface is not immediately intuative - trying to find which 'room' to do the things you needs does not at first pass seem to make sense. However, once established, like any piece of software once familiar the issues disappear.

Hi Nick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this detailed review. We take user feedback really seriously as we strive to improve Livestorm continuously!

We're working on improving our customer onboarding to make everything clearer give you an even better experience.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions about Livestorm or would like to hold a training call to help your team.

Elif and the Livestorm team

Livestorm is the perfect fit for Customer.io

Publié le 07/02/2018
Bill M.
Director of Demand Generation
Internet, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Faster webinar creation and deployment.
Great insights into visitors, and in-webinar engagement.
Seamless integration with existing marketing activities via the Livestorm Zap.

Avantages: My favorite thing about Livestorm is really the culmination of all the best parts: Ease of use, Responsive UI, Great support, and an excellent Zapier integration. They make running recurring weekly demos very easy.

Inconvénients: The only thing I'd like to see improved in Livestorm is the ability to further customize the fields on the registration form in lieu of a custom registration workflow.

Livestorm Review

Publié le 15/05/2019
Anida C.
Membership Manager and Project Support
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We like Livestorm for its user friendliness, customer support and overall quality of both platform and the webinars.

Avantages: Ease of use, display of information on webinar (registrants and other info

Inconvénients: Limited flexibility of the webinar room in terms of chat (it's be helpful to have chat available but only for team members/ moderators, questions (team members/moderators can "upvote" questions, or assign them some status based on the importance of the question, etc)

envoyé par Livestorm le 22/07/2019

Hi Anida,

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review, and for telling us what you're looking for.

The ability to have a private chat is already on our roadmap, so we hope to introduce it in the future.

Regarding improvements on questions, I'll make sure to pass your feedback to the product team :)

Elif

Livestorm makes me WANT to do more webinars for our customers!

Publié le 14/01/2019
Kevin S.
Senior Onboarding Specialist
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our customers are learning our software so much more quicker and easier. Sign-ups of our webinars are at record highs.

Avantages: It's incredibly easy to use. The automatic emails and notifications that are customizable make it incredibly easy to remind my customers that a webinar is coming up. Using the actual software is a breeze, and my customers find it really easy to log-in, ask questions during the webinar and even submit poll answers. Sending a recording after the webinar is done is also super helpful.

Inconvénients: The only downside is I'm not able to categorize my webinars on my website. For instance, I want to be able to show "Advanced Webinars" as a separate section to "Introductory Webinars". Other than that, everything is great!

envoyé par Livestorm le 15/01/2019

Thanks so much for your review Kevin! We're delighted to see you're finding success with Livestorm and that your participants also enjoy it :)

Your feedback is duly noted as well. I shared it with the success team to make sure we count it and will be able to let you know if any progress is made on event categorization!

Thibaut & the Livestorm team.

Livestorm - a relief in the sea of webinar platforms

Publié le 18/03/2019
Caroline W.
Musique, 2-10 employés

Avantages: Easy to use
continually updating features
access to developers
fanstastic customer service (only drawback is that I am in a different time zone but even so they are worth the wait)
As I am not super savvy when it comes to tech, the simplicity is helpful and the support from their team is second to none.

Inconvénients: Still working my way around the software - as yet it has always been one step ahead of my needs/capacities.

Hi Caroline,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Offering you a positive experience is our priority, so please let us know if you spot any other areas of development.

We're currently in the works of increasing our timezone coverage, so stay tuned :)

All the best,
Elif

Why didn't I use this sooner!

Publié le 18/05/2018
Louise D.
Head of Marketing
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Everything from the industry leading products for a fraction of the price!

Avantages: Monthly payment - can cancel at any time and just pay when you need it!
User interface is very intuitive
Has most of the key features of "Superior Software" for a fraction of the cost
Customer Service team are friendly and helpful
The translation engine is superb for setting up webinars with our overseas customers

Inconvénients: You cannot record from a media file, just a shared window.
You can only have one host on a license (however the great workaround given is that you can share your login details and 'the host' can change the name to their name).

envoyé par Livestorm le 28/05/2018

Hi Louise and thank you for your review! About recording on media files, we wanted to clarify that it is currently possible (on beta, and we keep testing it extensively). We can activate it on your account upon request, just email hello@livestorm.co to ask us about it!

Team-wide accounts are also in the works, but we'll need more time to get it to a point where we can activate it for our users.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and using Livestorm :)

Best webinar tool for creating web events.

Publié le 10/04/2019
Associate Software Developer
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: To give user training to our customers about the softwares we use this tool.

Avantages: Livestorm is basically a webinar tool which hosts event online. For this we don’t need to install any software on our local system. All the things stays inside the browser so it will save user system memory. They has good customer service because of the frequent updates they provide. While conferencing you can record the video. Audience can poll and ask questions. It will also gives you the reminders about the event or conference. So it is a good software to do webinar.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I faced connectivity issue but else it is fine to use because we can ignore some disadvantages in front of many advantages.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're very happy to hear that you're having a great experience :)

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything.

Elif and the Livestorm team

Great software

Publié le 26/07/2019
Silvio E.
Product Manager
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We switched from another webinar software to Livestorm because we were not satisfied with the stability. Livestorm completely meets our requirements. It is easy to use, has a high stability and quality (especially important for participants), webinars can be set up multilingual, automatic playback is very practical.

Inconvénients: Currently no negative points. Small improvements are always possible, such as more options for managing users.

An essential tool !

Publié le 07/03/2017
Alexis M.
Support client

Commentaires: If you would create and stream online presentations or training sessions with a professionnal level you have to use livestorm! We created our first webinar with a simple free tool found online and we discovered that webinars have worked pretty well for us. So we decided to use the same kind of tools but with a professional level this time and finally when we used livestorm for the very first time we were astonished by the effeciency and the simplicity of this magic tool. All the features that a modern marketer is dreaming about are here (high stream quality, tracking, customizable transactionnal emailing, integrations with third-party applications, replay, and many others). The customer support is very responsive an the team regularly offers novelties and tricks. I recommend this tool without any hesitations. Just try it and appreciate to generate leads or to help your existing customers!

Upgrade to Premium

Publié le 05/02/2019
Branch Supervisor
Entreposage, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: You will need to upgrade to Premium to get the full potential of this product.

Inconvénients: It's also a con that you need to buy the Premium to get the full potential.

envoyé par Livestorm le 06/02/2019

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to submit your review, and telling us what you're looking for.

When you sign up for our free trial, you'll get to create and hold as many webinars as you like. We don't have a day limit with our free trial and no credit card is required.

The only difference between our free trial and our Premium plan is the duration and the attendee limit. This means you'll have access to all of our features during our free trial. You can really test if Livestorm is the right fit for you, before you subscribe to one of our Premium plans.

If you'd still like to run a test with increased duration / attendee capacity, feel free to reach out to us at hello@livestorm.co, and we'd be happy to help with this for your first webinar.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Elif and the Livestorm team.

So far, so great! Really enjoying the easy of use of the software and the support from Livestorm.

Publié le 18/09/2017
Greg R.
Customer Success Team Lead
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to train customers and provide information to our software users.

Avantages: Easy to setup, good connection and audio/video. Solid support. Setting up the webinars is quick and I was able to do it without trouble or confusion.

Inconvénients: Some features not yet included, but hopeful they will be added in the future. Would like to have the option for attendees to have an "open mic" session at the end of the training where everyone can talk for Q&A.

Makes Webinars Easy and Intuitive

Publié le 28/11/2018
Product Marketing Specialist
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Livestorm makes it easy to set up professional webinars very quickly. The complexity is low so you get to focus on the content not on all the stuff behind the scenes. The feedback from our customers was great as well. We never had a webinar fail or had technical difficulties either.

Avantages: - Easy to get started
- Quick to set up
- Works great in the browser without the need to set up lots of software
- Interface is very streamlined

Inconvénients: - Analytics could and should be improved
- More flexibility and control over invite emails
- Some smaller additional features

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your feedback and for telling how your experience has been!

We're always looking for new ways to improve our software so please don't hesitate to reach out to us at hello@livestorm.co for any feature requests.

We take each request into careful consideration :)

Elif

Great value - much better value than the big providers

Publié le 07/09/2017
Hannah S.
Head of Marketing
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ability to start running webinars with minimal risk to my ROI

Avantages: Easy to use and affordable for almost any business. It has all the features you need, including automated emails and good tracking to see where your sign-ups have come from. The support team are also great - really responsive.

Inconvénients: Can be a little tricky to know exactly what does what in the webinar room sometimes, but once you've used it a few times it makes sense.

What Stripe is to web-based payment processing, LiveStorm is to live webinar software

Publié le 28/03/2018
Michael L.
COO
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A simple and powerful live webinar software. Something that's sorely needed in the market.

Avantages: After months of searching for a simple, easy-to-use webinar software, we finally stumbled across LiveStorm. Killer platform. Way better than everything else we tried. Equally as important to us: they've have great customer service. We've been very methodical in making our decision over the last few months, and they were helpful every step of the way. They are also constantly iterating. A sign of a healthy, growing SAAS.

Inconvénients: Price could be a little better. But it's obviously not a deal breaker. Other than that, we've found no real negatives, especially in light of webinar software alternatives.

New generation seminar platform !

Publié le 30/11/2017
Aras T.
Biyoloji Ö¿retmeni ve Kurucu
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We will use it on our own platform. We think it will be useful for our students.

Avantages: We can only broadcast via web browser. We do not need to download any apps. A highly successful platform.

Inconvénients: It would have been nice if the link to the user was a special re-use. But they said they were working on it. It would have been nice to have a bit more variety in pricing.

Easy to use and customer service is top quality.

Publié le 22/12/2017
Akusti J.
Project Secretary/Marketing assistant
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Web-based, easy and fast to use. So it saves time and effort, and we can focus better on our main tasks.

Avantages: - easy and fast
- web-based
- listens it´s users
- webinar-room can be customized
- for customers it´s fast to register

Inconvénients: - features like media on replay, Facebook and Youtube live are on the table or under beta
- they recommend not to use firefox.