15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur ClayHR

Accueillez facilement de nouveaux membres dans votre équipe. Tirez parti de formulaires, formations, signatures électroniques et PDF dans des flux de travail configurables. Découvrez des opérations RH simplifiées avec BizMerlinHR.

En savoir plus sur ClayHR

For me it is easy to use and navigate. Like how I can find a site or a member different ways.

Nothing particular as it covers major pain areas.

ClayHR - Notes

ClayHR a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 54 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ClayHR ?

Nomvula
Nomvula
Managing Director l Human Resources Practitioner l Strategist (Afrique du Sud)
Bureau exécutif, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

ZamaShenge Consulting (Pty) Ltd a Proudly South African Company

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : This is the beginning of many more collaborative partners between ZamaShenge Consulting (Pty) and ClayHR. We look forward to a progressive, productive and prosperous working relationship. RSA x USA

The system is intuitive The setup can be done without technical expertise The adjustments to the infrastructure are as easy as playing Lego, except, it's a digital platform The team is responsive, responsible and respectful

Nothing yet, and I am condifent that even if I did find something that needed some enhancements, the ClayHR team will definitely appreciate the feedback. 1% incremental improvement exceeds perfection.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you Nomvula for your kind review! We are always making our product and service even better. Thank you for pointing out the other software systems that you compared ClayHR to (Workday, Sage 300, etc). We always appreciate comparative viewpoints.

President/CEO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Optimal Defense Solutions, LLC gives BizMerlinHR two thumbs up!

Commentaires : Overall, we are completely satisfied with our experience with BizMerlinHr. The reason why we're satisfied is because [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are very responsive. Anytime we have an issue, they work with us until the issue is resolved. And anytime we make a recommendation, they understand where we're coming from (feel our pain), and they work with us to develop a solution.

What we like most about the software is that it's all inclusive. We've searched high and low for a one stop shop platform that would allow us to do everything from onboarding, training, payroll, evaluations, to invoicing. BizMerlinHR includes all of these features.

Some of the features did not work, or were not as intuitive as we'd like.

Calli
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great Experience

Commentaires : BizMerlin is our global HRIS, Time Tracking, Performance Mgmt, & ATS. Many systems are not equipped to be a global solution. Being able to store our company wide data in one place is crucial for our business.

The customization and support. If it doesn't exist they build it for us. If I need help they respond immediately. I am so grateful for all of the assistance.

Not the most intuitive setup. I am always learning new funcitionalites and tools but it's overall obvious on how things work which can be frustrating. Reporting customization and filtering is so limited for users. Always have to have custom reports built and then we have a ton that need to be removed as we redefine what is required.

Christopher
Christopher
Lead Business Analyst (Portugal)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Smooth HR Experience

5,0 il y a 4 mois

It makes my daily tasks (time tracking, leave management, learning management, etc.) less time-consuming.

The User Interface could use a little tweak: sometimes, it feels like there's too much information for a specific feature (e.g.: Leave Management, Goals/Objectives).

il y a 3 mois

Thank you Christopher for your generous review and for noting that ClayHR provides for a smooth HR experience. We are always tweaking the UI to improve things and would love to get your feedback on some specific design proposals on pages where you think there is too much information. Would it be OK if the account manager could reach out to you?

Dhanesh
Vice President Finance and Operations (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Very easy to use & agile product.

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I believe it's an awesome tool to have.

Overall, Clay HR does solve most of the problems faced by Companies like Time sheet management, Leave management, Employee life cycle management etc. While most of the other competitors do have similar features, what differentiates Clay HR from others is, it's very easy to use and agile product, hence if implemented properly, this can change fortunes for HR, Finance and Operations function as the amount of data it gives, it really solves much of the manual works across organisation.

None as such. I would recommend that the Company which is going to use Clay HR should deploy a right project manager, so that the implementation doesn't go wrong.

il y a 9 mois

Thank you Dhanesh for your review and your 10/10 likelihood to recommend! We are always adding features and functionality, so hope to continue to automate more and more manual activities for your organization. Thank you for your support, confidence and leadership!

Shubham
Associate Software Engineer (Inde)

From A to Z: Everything You Need to Know About ClayHR

5,0 il y a 5 mois

The platform simplifies leave management, making it easy for both employees and HR to track and manage vacation days, ensuring smooth workflow planning. this makes it easier for employees and HR professionals to navigate and utilize the platform effectively. The inclusion of employee reward programs can motivate and incentivize employees, fostering a positive work environment and encouraging high performance. ClayHR facilitates goal-setting processes, helping employees set and track their objectives. This can enhance productivity and align individual goals with overall organizational objectives.

It should have a mobile version. If the mobile version of ClayHR lacks features or is not as user-friendly as the desktop version, it could be a disadvantage, especially in today's mobile-oriented work environment.

il y a 5 mois

Many thanks for your review Shubham! Yes, ClayHR has an excellent mobile app - please download it from your app store!

Julien
Solar project developer (France)
Services environnementaux, 2–10 employés

Comment on ClayHR : RH Annual evaluation

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I used this website to fill my profile with personnal information, it did not save my time to do it with this website if we compare to a regular mail to the HR. But i am convinced it saves lot's of time for her. I also used ClayHR for my annual performance evalution with my HR twice, and the ratio (%) was clearly visible for each subject and well divided. This can help people to organize quickly for their real meeting with HR.

This online software is used by my HR to prepare our annual evaluation. This evaluation is very time consuming for the HR and to have this software with the previous evaluation saved help me to compare quickly my evolution during the year. It allows us to generate personnal evaluation, and it also can be edited quickly if they are a mistake on the questionnaires.

It's a small detail, but it took me some time to find the link to access to the questionnaire. The website is ergonomic and I did not had any other issue, but this little difficulty to fing the link take me some time. And it's quite unusual for me who are used to navigate on internet.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you Julien, for your review. Indeed, performance reviews represent a very popular feature inside ClayHR. So great to see that it is working well for you all. Any questions, please reach out to customer contact. Also, if you have not already downloaded the mobile app, it is a big time-saver!

Jong
Manager (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés

Feedback

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : good

easy to use to facilitate HR relating request

less functionality to use detail add-on service (i.e. cross evaluation)

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star rating Jong! It is always a pleasure to see that rating from users who people who have used it for 2+ years!! Anything else that we can ever do to make your HR process even more smooth, please don't hesitate to connect with us via your account manager.

Vijay
Tech Lead - SQL (Inde)

One Stop Solution

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Its a great experience and recommendation for all to have.

Its easy to use and well informative which covers mostly all areas of HR.

Nothing particular as it covers major pain areas.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for the feedback Vijay - we are always making even further improvements to the system, and are excited to share the "Ask HR" feature! Please connect with your HR lead to learn more about it!

Suyash
QA Analyst (Inde)

Easy to Use

4,0 il y a 10 mois

I use ClayHR daily for updating my timesheet , applying leaves , user interface is very easy that a layman can also use it with ease.

I use it daily but not found any con yet.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Suyash! Thank you for your kind words. Happy to see that you find the UI to very very easy and intuitive. Also happy to see that you did not find a con yet. :-). We would love to get additional insights on what we could do to get a 5 star rating, please connect with your customer success manager. Thanks! Maria

Études de marché, 51–200 employés

Great Career Planner application

Commentaires : Overall, we are very happy with them and the satisfaction level is 8 out of 10.

BizMerlin has a great career planner application that can be used in the organization of any size to create a roadmap of career growth. It is highly customizable to allow multiple career maps or create different levels or opportunities of promotion. Overall the application provides all the features that a HR department in the organization needs. It is value for money. Also because, we were very early customers, we have always received special attention and are able to get a quick turnaround on our customizations.

The skill matrix is over-kill feature. We read about the white paper and highly applaudable research paper on skill matrix but could not really use much in our organization.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the review! Thanks, especially for calling out the career planner application, which is indeed a game changer, and as the reviewer writes, "can be used in the organization of any size to create a roadmap of career growth." As for skill matrix, it is true that organizations of a bit larger size may benefit from it, and also that the matrix visualization may not be the best suited to every organization. Finally, please keep in mind, that under Setup -> Look and Feel, you can tweak your own menu to turn off visualizations that don't work especially well for your own org!

Patience
Human Resource Practitioner (Ghana)
Assurance, 51–200 employés

Very Good

Commentaires : We now have our personal file soft into the software. Report can be generated. We have used the software to do our first performance appraisal for 2021. Even though there are small areas of touch ups, we are almost there. The other area to experience is training tracking and finally how to use the software to generate various HR report for the Board.

The bio data feature The Performance reviews The Group Survey Integration with our current software is currently being worked on and that would bring it to finality as data capturing has to be done twice, into our software and then to Bizmerlin

Integration is the next level to cross. The Performance Reviews, how the system converts the relative weights and the summation at the end of the year to populate the overall scores.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Patience for the detailed review. Special thanks for highlighting the integration capabilities of the system. Our product is a living artifact and feedback from customers is a great part of the process loop that helps the product become better and better.

Caitlyn
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés

Probably the best HR software for SMBs that's out there

Commentaires : We selected BizMerlin after doing a long review of all leading HRs, spanning over 3 months. If you see the advertising, the competitors promise the moon, but if you get into the details, they nickel and dime you. For example, from one of the better known competitors, we got slapped with a couple of grand "setup fee". With BizMerlin, you get zero drama. Their product just works, and the pricing is super flat. All two or three times I had to call them, I got pretty much their top leadership or a very experienced product developer on the phone, who know everything inside out, and were able to help me in like 5 mins. Again, no drama, and this is their best aspect.

The goals module is our biggest used module. For their price point, the goals, instant feedback, applicant tracking and onboarding, we are saving almost 30% of what we were spending, while getting a whole lot more. With integrated payroll, it is pretty much a dream come true. It is very feature rich, and extremely configurable. Every time I thought I would need them to "change" something for us, BizMerlin team was able to show me how to accomplish that myself through the Setup menu.

Pretty much nothing.

Thanks!

Marie
Reservationist (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 1 001–5 000 employés

From a reservationist point of view

Commentaires : I love it; some bugs still need to be fixed but that takes time.

would be nice to not have to reenter some information when you leave a page it would go right back to the previous page and you don't have to scroll to find out where you left off.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Marie for the review and feedback! BizMerlinHR is very appreciative of our hospitality sector customers. I appreciate you pointing out the easy of use and navigation of the system! We are ALWAYS making improvements to the system, and appreciate your suggestions!

Maria
Administrativa (Mexique)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 1 001–5 000 employés

Sobre ClayHR

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Que las actividades e informes solictados son mas facil de obtener, las tareas son mas rapidas gracias a la ayuda de la plataforma

Que el sistema ha tenido algunos errores en las vacaciones

il y a 3 mois

Gracias María por tus generosos comentarios. Siempre intentamos que nuestro sistema sea fácil de usar; su comentario de 5 estrellas en la categoría "facilidad de uso" es una gran validación. Esperamos continuar sirviendo a su organización.

Rui
Técnico de Suporte de Dados (Angola)
Import/Export, 51–200 employés

Satisfatória

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Boa ferramenta para o manuseamento baseado em RH

Avaliação de Desempenho Marcação do ponto

Um pouco pesado, no sentido de manuseamento,

il y a 4 mois

Thank you Rui for your generous response! Always great to hear of a 10/10 likelihood to recommend! :-) We are always improving our product and services further, and look forward to continuing to serve your organization.

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Expert Advise

Very user-friendly and simply laid out. Support tips help to explore the unknown features like how to consolidate the reviews or add a custom field.

We cannot create training materials in this.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for a great review! We especially like the fact that you gave us 5 * on features and functionality and 5 * on customer support! Our customer support is truly the best in class, and we are very proud of that fact. As for creating training material in BizMerlinHR, your feedback is spot on, and this is something we have been aware of. In the recent months, we have released new features in this module with which you can do 3 things: upload or link videos, upload documents / PDFs etc, create tests. You can also create automation using training workflows. These features allow you to create a pretty complete learning/training experience. But yes, overall, it may not come that close to something that is a dedicated LMS, and for that reason, we integrate with quite a few of them.

First you Try then you Buy for all HR solution

Commentaires : IT has all the feature which is required and my favorite is performance management feature as it has vast function which solve you all the problem. Yes I think you can go for it as it has free trial version so if you have doubt you can go for trial version what I did but I am sure after that you will go for paid version like me.

Best feature of this first it has trial version so you can try it yourself and then go for paid version and also it has Certified HR Consultant who help you to improve your existing HR process. It give you perfect and effective solution for performance management as it has feature like 360 feedback , analysis of feedback and others so you can easily track the performance of employee and the result also help you in R&R. It has HR features which is required for a mid and large cap business.

Sometime I have to refresh multiple time but other then that it didn't have any cons. you can go for it.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the awesome feedback. Please let us know if you come across any questions.

Maria Fernanda
Analista Administrativo - Operacion (Mexique)

Excelente servicio

Que nos apoya a generar y tener el control de los usuarios conforme a tiempo real, se adapta a nuestra forma de trabajo

A veces la poca intermitencia que puede tener

il y a 2 ans

Hola Maria Fernanda. Muchas gracias por tu reseña. Tener una plataforma capaz de adaptarse a sus propios procesos y la forma de trabajar de cada organización es fundamental, y claramente una de las fortalezas de BizMerlinHR. Y desde luego, tener la información de los empleados en tiempo real permite hacer una lectura de la realidad siempre que se necesiten para una toma de decisiones ágil y a tiempo.

Ana Claudia
ADMINISTRATIVE ANALIST (Mexique)

BizMerlin Excelente Opción

Commentaires : Execlente servicio

Que es muy intuitivo y fácil de usar, así cómo la flexibilidad que posee la plataforma en diferentes secciones

Se podría mejorar un poco la apariencia par que sea más atractiva visualmente, y la intermitencia que es poca de la plataforma

il y a 2 ans

Gracias Ana Claudia por tu reseña y especialmente por mencionar la flexibilidad de la plataforma manteniendo la facilidad de uso. Esto es clave para organizaciones de vuestro tamaño y sofisticación. BizMerlinHR sigue evolucionando, y el feedback directo de nuestros clientes informa el curso de las próximas funcionalidades.

Christabel
Head of Human Resources (Ghana)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501–1 000 employés

CLIENT REVIEW

Great support from Clay HR Representative

Implementation without specific guidelines in relation to cost

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for your feedback! We are always improving our software as well as the services delivery process. Is it possible for you to connect with your account manager?

Ankush
Business Analyst (Inde)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Best HR Software

4,0 il y a 8 mois

The customer Success team is very cooperative and helpful.

I don't think there is anything that I don't like about ClayHR.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for your kind review! (So cool to see that there is nothing that you don't like about ClayHR!) :-) Nevertheless we are always working hard to improve the experience and launch new innovative features.

Nathan
HR Lead (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Great HR solution for managing workforce with configurable integrations with third party systems

Commentaires : We have evaluated various HR systems for our needs. BizMerlin comes on the top of our evaluation. Account creation to customer support was one of the best. We were really looking for a configurable system that can product multiple integrations and BizMerlin supports most of the integration. Responsiveness from the support team is amazing.
it allowed us to on board our new employees digitally cutting all the manual paper work. Configurable workflows allowed us to create action items for our employees to complete for on boarding.
Goals and Performance management piece is amazing. Our teams are using on almost daily basis and has increased the motivation and productivity. I must say our organization has become more transparent in terms of giving and receiving constructive feedback.
I must say BizMerlin is HR professional's delight.

This software is highly configurable. Very easy to use. Lots of out of box integration. Great customer support . Paperless on boarding. Actionable goals and instant feedback ( Super useful )

Thanks Nathan!

Akhilesh
Line Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 501–1 000 employés

Excellent work at integrations

Commentaires : We were skeptical in the beginning before picking any product because of our legacy sytems, but BizMerlin successfully integrated with freshbooks and dropbox etc.

Mobile app is excellent. Skill Matrix is a very useful feature as it is now easier for us to plan trainings based on that.

Their Resource Management was little complicated initially but they have improved a lot in the last year.

Please Approve

Supreeth
Software Engineer (Inde)

Clay HR Review

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Timesheets management, and leave management system.

Timesheet correction need to be included for the user

il y a 9 mois

Thank you Supreeth for your review. Happy to see your high likelihood to recommend! (Please note that the timesheets can indeed be edited and corrected in the platform, but depending on the configuration, that option may have been hidden or shown. Please discuss with your HR / account team if you would you like to modify that configuration.)