Avis clients sur Vagaro

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Vagaro

Tirez parti du logiciel et des applications pour instituts de beauté de Vagaro pour recevoir des demandes de rendez-vous, traiter des paiements, envoyer des rappels et faire prospérer votre entreprise. À partir de 25 $ par mois.

En savoir plus sur Vagaro

2 590 avis affichés

Makris N.
ASSISTANT in Congo-Kinshasa
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

MON ECOLE

5 il y a 6 mois

Comments: il me permet des gèrée tout une communauté

Pros:

ses qualités en matière de gestion des communauté

Cons:

jusque la je ne pas encore constaté ses points faibles

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it!

Greta S.
Greta S.
Nurse Practitioner in É.-U.
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

VAGARO FOR MEDICAL AESTHETICS PRACTICE

5 il y a 5 mois

Comments: I love that Technical Support Staff are knowledgeable, patient and available when I need them.

Pros:

I LOVE the ease of scheduling clients from my hand held devices. Love the Colors, design; very user friendly.

Cons:

Honestly need to play around more with the Features, which I hear a many (from a friend whom I referred for her Yoga Business. She switched from Mind Body and LOVES Vagaro). Wish Vagaro would invest in NICE Modern looking POS devices like Square and Clover.

Cynthia N.
Massage Therapist in É.-U.

Love Vagaro!

5 il y a 3 mois

Comments: I'm saving a lot of space not having to keep a paper schedule. Taxes are way easier, and if I used the software how it was meant to be used, it would be even easier. Baby steps! Haha.

Pros:

It is super easy to use, and if it isn't, customer service is there to help. The tutorials help too! TONS! There were a few things I had to give up moving to Vagaro from my old software, but I told customer service about it and not only did they figure out a way for me to still kinda offer the same thing to my clients, soon after, they came out with the option I needed!!! Like they did it just for me!

Cons:

It's NOT the software I have an issue with...It's payment processing. WAY TOO LONG TO GET PAID when my clients pay through Vagaro. I discourage it mostly.

David C.
Manager in É.-U.
Médecine douce, 11-50 employés

Simply the best

5 le mois dernier New

Comments: Wonderful. Customer service have been very helpful in helping me navigate the system.

Pros:

It's so easy to use. All our LMT's love it.

Cons:

On the phone app it won't remember settings when you pull up therapists for the day and reverts to the default setting. Also there still is no couples massage capability.

Jennifer H.
Salon owner in
2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Ok for single operator. Not effective for bigger salon.

3 il y a 4 ans

Comments: Their customer-service department seems to be filled with condescending 20 somethings who enjoy attempting to make users feel inadequate. The last 3 times I've had to call-in and ask a question or have voice a concern about the product, I've been spoken down to by someone half my age.

Pros:

The calendar is easy and self explanatory. It seems easy to use Even for people with no computer experience . If you're still using pencil and paper , this is way better than that . Probably a great product for both renters. Clients like notification system.

Cons:

If you've used any other salon softwares that are in a high performance category as far as reporting and/or user experience this will not suit your needs . It is very rudimentary in its performance . It does not allow for any customization in reports or in applications . Many features are archaic and need updating. The feature to logout users after a certain amount of time can't recognize the difference between idle and not idle so it will log you out and lose your work in the middle of a session . The "marketing" section is mediocre at best . IF you've already been running a computerized operation for 5 yrs or more, you will find the software completely inefficient . It does not save your work if you're in the middle of procedures when it logs out . It cannot tell the difference between tasks in progress and idleness . If you leave the program wide-open and it doesn't log anybody out automatically, then your separate users have no recognition within the system, Unless they individually and manually log themselves in-and-out every time . SO MANY SILLY TIME WASTING things that MUST be done manually every session. Yuck.

Jennifer E.
OWNER/OPERATOR in É.-U.
Services et installations de loisirs, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Fantastic for this one-woman show

4 il y a 4 mois

Comments: Very affordable booking/confirmation system, credit card processing, inventory management and reports included, these are my baseline needs and Vagaro fulfills them 90% well. They were very helpful when signing up and helped me import most of my needed info, not perfectly, but pretty well. That is the end of actual human interaction though and sometimes an actual HUMAN customer service conversation by phone would be appreciated.

Pros:

Very easy to use on both desktop and mobile; great price for what you get, especially for a small or individual practice--calendar, email/sms confirmations, online booking (if you choose to use that); reports (though either I haven't found some yet or they could be improved, i.e. I accept checks and it gives me a total for check deposit, but not the # of checks); integrated payment system takes clear and fair CC fees out as they occur, COVID clean checkout can send signature/gratuity page to clients mobile; a la carte pricing, i.e. I needed "forms" for sending COVID forms, but can cancel that portion anytime and save $10/mo if not needed; Inventory management--could be improved, but for around $30/mo, can't be beat from what I've found.

Cons:

Deposit reports: how many checks are in the total that I need to deposit for a period of time? Would save me from adding all checks manually to see if amounts match; Inventory: To adjust current inventory items, it seems I need to do it item by item... they have a "mass edit", but I have never figured out how to get it to work for me and I HAVE contacted support about this issue, the back and forth chat is exhausting and sometimes you need to step away from the computer for a reason and the chat ends. Pricing on Service items: There should be a button to allow the pricing to show in the Appt and/or confirmation emails, if I want the price to show, I have to make it part of the Service title, thus when my prices change, I have to change each of those titles manually. I have clients who like to prewrite checks and they need to easily know the price ahead of time.

Melinda W.
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

5 il y a 8 mois

Comments: Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

Pros:

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

Cons:

I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

il y a 8 mois

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Melissa N.
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Great and easy to use!

5 il y a 4 mois

Pros:

Vagaro has everything you need to run your business efficiently! So much time saved with automatic confirmations and scheduling.

Cons:

I have had a few issues with the card reader over the past 2 years. Customer support has helped me figure it out and they were glad to help!

Used the Software for: Essai gratuit

So far SOOOO good

5 il y a 10 mois

Comments: It’s been a game changer for me....it does everything I need such as keeping track of packages. I was just looking for a booking calendar but I’ve got so much more. I’m excited to start integrating some of the other features.

Pros:

It’s very functional but basic to understand and use.

Cons:

There isn’t a live person to ask questions. The training videos are fairly short but when I really need to figure something out, I don’t have time to watch an hour of videos!

il y a 9 mois

Hi, thank you for your review! If you have any questions about any of our features, please contact our Support Team any time at sales.vagaro.com/contact by phone, email, or live chat so we can assist you further.

Toni P.
Owner - Spray Tan Artist in É.-U.

Toni's review

5 il y a 2 semaines New

Comments: My overall experience has been a great experience. I love your customer services and the software helps me to be organized as a business.

Pros:

That it helps me attract clients, the ease of setting it up and your customer support is amazing. The web design and logo team are wonderful and efficient.

Cons:

I don't care for adding products to sale on my website. It is difficult.

Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Best merchant software

5 il y a 9 mois

Comments: Overall I am having a great experience.

Pros:

I love the fact there is a 24/7 staff to help with issues. I hated how other competitors made you email them to get a response.

Cons:

Pricing. Everything is $10 additional that all.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Jennifer, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Jason R.
Fitness Director in É.-U.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Value For Real

5 il y a 5 jours New

Pros:

Auto drafting, session tracking, point of sale of services and products ease of use and modification of sale and scheduling formats.

Cons:

Honestly the only thing is waiting for deposits. 24 turn around would be great vs waiting for specific business days. This hasn't been an issue at all just a preference

Michael S.
stylist-owner in É.-U.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

GOD send

5 il y a 3 mois

Comments: For a small chair rental salon with no receptionist because there's no need for one, the online booking for customers and especially the reminders 3 days and day before are priceless...and being able to book 24/7 no matter if at home , eating out, rehab, or hospitalized with covid..I can work anywhere. except prison ,no shoelaces, no belt and sure as sh#* no cell phone..lol... just kidding about eating out, ill never book a customer when eating.

Pros:

integration wasn't difficult , even if your not technology savvy its still very easy to learn and setup . Stylists and customers love it! from reminders to booking . Ease of use is very impressive with both. And as Stylists we have not even tapped into the full or depth of tools that vagaro offers. Iv'e tried others and hands down Vagaro is a win/win for you and customers. There's a video tutorial for every feature . My wish to grow salon or to multiple salons to take full advantage of the minds that built and continue to maintain/improve the perfection of Vagaro.... "Very Grateful"

Cons:

No complaints and every now and then we'll hear something didn't work . But it's usually the User, the Cell service or Internet. NO COMPLAINTS VAGARO. I really don't have a complaint....unless you have the capability to read my mind , print real money, oh! let me customize my OWN colors , i love the Vagaro orange , sometimes black.....lol...keep up the great work!!!

Michele M.
owner in É.-U.
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

4 il y a 6 mois

Comments: What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Pros:

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

Cons:

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

il y a 6 mois

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Tatiyana B.
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

4 il y a 8 mois

Comments: Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

Pros:

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

Cons:

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

il y a 7 mois

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Liana C.
owner in Canada

Great Software with many features

5 il y a 8 mois

Pros:

I really liked the email and text confirmations, email marketing feature.

Cons:

I feel like there could be an text to software window where clients could send messages thru to their service provider instead of your personal phone number. Also when an appt is booked with a specific service provider and the client receives confimation email . Sometimes the client responds to the email but it goes directly to the owner rather then the actual service provider. Is there a way to direct those emails to the service provider?

il y a 8 mois

Hi Liana, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Yeefah T.
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

5 il y a 9 mois

Pros:

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Cons:

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Elizabeth M.
LMT, Owner in É.-U.

Easy to setup and use

5 il y a 9 mois

Pros:

Very affordable for a small business/sole-proprietor. Easy to use, they have videos that show you how to set things up. You can create your own forms or use stock ones they have. The booking site works so much better than SquareUp and doesn't have random maintenance for no reason. Also, WAY cheaper than Mindbody.

Cons:

As a massage therapist, I have many clients that want to book extras with their sessions, like aromatherapy. Vagaro doesn't allow for an extra to be added, so I have to book them as a separate appointment then make it a double booking.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Joanne L.
Massage Therapist in É.-U.
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Evaluated by a massage therapist with 25 years experience.

5 il y a 9 mois

Comments: Very positive. The company upgrades their product when needed adding user friendly comprehensive features that enhance the users experience.

Pros:

It's very easy to use Vagaro for online and mobile booking for both the owner and client. COLOR CODING: I like the use of color bands to show confirmed, show, no show etc. it helps me keep track at a glance. CHECK OUT: The check out is also very easy with all options for payment available. If you like keeping track of customers paying with MasterCard, Visa etc this option is available. This was not my experience with other programs, although it's not something I used it would be helpful for tracking clients paying with Medical Flex Plans. NOTES: I like this section it's comprehensive to different professions. The medical note section is helpful for massage therapists and other medically oriented professions. I especially like the POP UP notes. Very helpful when you have special needs clients. Also helpful for an aging (post menopausal) memory (LOL, some may not understand this importance). PERSONAL TASK: This is a great option that allows you to block off chunks of time. It also allows you to choose reasons for the block, sick, personal time etc. Especially nice when tracking you personal down time. All in all it's a well thought out program. Whenever I've needed help the CHAT feature and the customer service representatives have been very helpful in solving my issues. Generally you don't have to wait long for help. That's especially helpful as every self-employed persons time is valuable.

Cons:

If you need to shut off the online feature (which I've needed to do during Covid) you can't last I checked. Plus, I'm in the process of downsizing toward retirement. I'm no longer looking to take new clients but I want to continue using the program to book my existing clients. I just wanted to prevent clients from being able to book on line so I can control my schedule. The only way to do this was to block out all my time slots with the Personal Task feature. Clients eventually end up calling me, which is what I want. I sent notifications, but you know how that goes. The other option I think would be helpful that isn't available is the option to choose different colors for the PERSONAL TASK blocks. I'm a visual, color oriented person, right now the only option for Personal Task is brown. I like to be able to assign or have assigned colors associated with the different block options, like green for "sick time", blue for "meeting" etc. Lastly I believe this program leads the on line booker to believe it's more of a salon oriented environment. I know for a fact some more medically oriented massage therapists have shied away from using it for that reason, because I've recommended it and received this feedback. I think the developers maybe doing themselves a disservice in this regard. The program is very comprehensive for medically oriented massage therapists, chiropractors, craniosacral therapists, reiki masters and like professions.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your feedback! We do offer an ability to turn off the online booking feature. This setting is available on the Employee Profiles page. We appreciate your review and are thankful to have you as a business on Vagaro!

Amy S.
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Best value for features, support level & price

5 il y a 10 mois

Comments: I researched/test run softwares for 2 years, after working in the industry and already using several different ones including for other industries. Vagaro hands down offers the best product for the money with additional features than most that allow for things like customizable memberships and rewards programs. Their service email/call system could be much better organized to be efficient & effective. If they allowed for the reps to manage a portfolio of clients with direct email/phone for questions instead of the constant "zone defense" approach it would fit the company goals and values much better. The customer service reps, however, are generally pretty awesome and committed to resolving the issues. Everyone's time would better spent in a focussed system opposed to the chaotic approach they currently have.

Pros:

Best feature offerings which can be customized fairly easily. Excellent price for the value. Live customer support is essential, while this could be better in how it is set up Vagaro staff care about doing good, thorough work to be helpful. That is like gold as a business owner when trying to trouble shoot so this is their strongest asset in my mind.

Cons:

The platforms, and even features, are inconsistent on how things are seen & done. For instance, creating a gift certificate through "reports" with a discount shows up on your quarterly reports differently than if you create a gift certificate through the "check out" screen and do the same discount there. Also, the application is different than the desktop in so many little ways that make a big collective difference. --I would love it if they cleaned up their current features to be streamlined. Having beta testers who are business people that actually use their software would reveal SO many little things that make a big difference to my daily "clean ups" for all the goofiness that they don't seem to realize exists in their software. I have suggested this idea at least 10 times to reps.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think.

Kendall J.

Vagaro is FANTASTIC for Retail and Spa

4 il y a 11 mois

Comments: Fantastic. We are very pleased with Vagaro. Though there are a few things that we would like to see improved, overall, the software is spectacular for our business. We appreciate the partnership we have with Vagaro.

Pros:

Vagaro is extremely user friendly. Our staff adapted immediately. The software is similar to other software on the market, therefore, it is an easy transition. Transitioning from our former software (Booker) was fluid. Vagaro was very helpful. The chat feature is priceless. Being able to resolve issues and/or get advice on best practices within a few minutes is worth its weight in gold.

Cons:

There are a few functionality issues for the type of business that we conduct. We are a cryospa. We offer memberships to clients and there is little versatility in the membership option. In addition, there is a "glitch" in the check-out process that we see regularly. If a patron purchases a package and uses that package in the same transaction, the session does not deduct from the packages. Ex. Patron purchases 10 visits and uses one during the same visit, after checking the patron out, the package still shows 10 visits remaining when there should be 9. There are "fixes" or ways to finagle or adjust the account but that is time consuming and redundant.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Kendall, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Sara S.
owner/studio suite stylist in É.-U.
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Booking System

5 il y a 11 mois

Comments: It has over all been pretty great especially now that they give notice when updates are happening and the system goes down.

Pros:

The Customer service has quick response and my customers find it user friendly

Cons:

Well first of all I know over 1000 stylist use this yet our industry is not listed in the pick an industry choice. So in case you don't know it is called the beauty industry, not cosmetics and not consumer services. Any how I do wish the reports were more streamlined some how I do feel like I always need to go to a different screen to find out different reports.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Sara, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Amanda B.
Owner/ Instructor in É.-U.

We love Vagaro

5 il y a 11 mois

Comments: It's been grea; however, getting on with customer service has been a problem, which is understandable. With Mindbody the tech was able to pop on my computer screen to help, which convenient and sometimes easier than trying to explain a situation to the tech they can see what or who you are looking at.

Pros:

It's user friendly, for both the studio and client. Being small business owner, the cost of services is saving me so much. Wish I would have made the switch long ago. I like that we have different options for packages an d services.

Cons:

Wish there was an easier way to checkout a clients for multiple days. Often times when I back to reconcile accounts, it would be nice to do one client and reconcile with a drop box check-out in one place for multiple days.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Autumn M.
CEO in É.-U.
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great App for your business.

5 il y a 12 mois

Comments: My experience has been positive so far but it does have some problems that need to be worked on so the system can be the best on the market Ever!

Pros:

I love the fact that I can easily book a client and rebook a client. The calendar is set up very nicely and organized. I have used a lot of systems in the past and this one is the best I have used. I love that I can also easily move a client's appointment to a different day and time without cancelling and rescheduling it.

Cons:

I do not like that the software has some problem when a client is searching (anytime) for a service in vagaro and my page does not show up because (anytime) doesn't mean (anytime) it means at that moment. Which is very frustrating because anytime should mean search anytime. With covid and hours changing that is causing us to lose business because our company is only by appointment. This needs to be fixed. I also do not like that you can't add time in for cleaning. With covid happening I should be able to have a time slot that is for cleaning 30 minutes so a client cannot book during that time. Another flaw.

il y a 12 mois

Hi Autumn, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Mary C.
Owner, Esthetician in É.-U.

Features & functionality

5 l’année dernière

Pros:

Vagaro keeps all of my client information, services, products, reports and finances very well organized. I've used this software for over 5 years now and my favorite thing is, it's forever changing (for the better of course). I honestly have no complaints with the way it runs, however, if I'd like to see a change all I have to do is make a request and they take it under consideration. Obviously not every suggestion can be accommodated; but for the most part it just keeps getting better and better for a very reasonable price.

Cons:

I wish when a customer decides they want to opt-out from receiving email marketing from one salon it wouldn't affect another. When a different business uses vagaro but the client has been to someone else and chose not receive email marketing they don't receive mine.

il y a 12 mois

Hi Mary, we greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting us know what you love about Vagaro!