Avis clients sur ContractSafe

4,9 /5
  • Service client
    4,9 /5

En savoir plus sur ContractSafe

ContractSafe aide les entreprises à mieux organiser les contrats signés et à éviter les dates clés manquantes, sans dépenser beaucoup de temps ni d'argent.

En savoir plus sur ContractSafe

90 avis affichés

Julie H.
Sr. Paralegal II
Biotechnologie, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/10/2020

"Great Service and Value"

Commentaires: 23andMe has been a client of ContracSafe for three years and during that time, we have seen first hand how invested ContractSafe's team is in their users, the growth and ease of use of their site and continually making ContractSafe one of the best ways to store, search and organize your contracts as well as a to set reminders, print reports and manage user settings. This will be a game changer for your company!

Avantages: Constantly improving, easy to use settings, multiple ways to manage contracts as well as connect related contracts.

Inconvénients: The "Dashboard" page had a "key dates" section at the bottom that we didn't find useful. The only other field that would have been helpful is one to indicate the internal business owner to contact.

Cindy G.
CEO, Board Member, strategist
2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/08/2016

"Wow. Contract Safe is fantastic!"

Commentaires: I have been using Contract Safe for 6 months now. Contract Safe has revolutionized the way that I am able to store and manage my company's contracts. I am able to control access for all of our Directors and Officers. They are able to access the most current documents that are relevant to their specific needs. I know that the documents are stored safely and securely. This software has saved me so much time. At critical moments, I know that I have any necessary document, easily searchable and easily accessible anytime, from anywhere in the world. I travel a lot, and this functionality is key to our success, our fiscal stability and to my piece of mind.

Avantages: Ease of use. It is so easy to upload and categorize documents. The user interface is seamless and instinctive. It is so easy to manage deadlines and make sure that we are all working off the most current document. Emailing important reminders and deadlines has streamlined our functionality.
Customer Support is there anytime I have needed it.

Inconvénients: I only wish that this software was developed sooner!

• Publié le 22/08/2016
Kristen H.
Director of Operations
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/04/2018

"I was looking for an easy to use online tool to manage contracts for my small firm."

Commentaires: - tracks my contracts
- tracks cost and billing codes for my contracts
- gives sales people read only access to view the contract statuses
- allows me to tag contracts and leave notes for myself for the future

Avantages: I was surprised at how easily I could customize the software for me. Without even reading the support docs I was able to create custom fields for the contracts and customize the folder names. I tried several other software products for this (Agiloft, Dubsado, Hubspot and Zoho). We already use Hubspot and Zoho for other reasons, so I thought they would work. I think you could use this software without customizing it, but we sell different products and have different sales members, so I needed the flexibility.

Inconvénients: I'm not sure what the downsides are yet; I wouldn't have purchased it if I didn't think it was going to work for me! I guess I wish that pricing was the same for month to month and annual, and there is a little bit of a price break. Also, they might want to consider a two week trial, because sometimes it is hard to test everything in just a week!

• Publié le 25/04/2018
Todd K.
Of Counsel
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/05/2020

"An Eye Opener!"

Commentaires: We are now completely organized. Before ContractSafe, we missed the opportunity to exercise an option and get out of a lease. It will cost us hundreds of thousands of dollars. With ContractSafe, that will never happen again! We can't say enough good things about it.

Avantages: We are a low-level user without the full benefit of all its features. And even with what we have, it sure does wonders. The amount of information it stores in easy to use and easy to access folders and location speaks volumes. Having the ability to tailor the folders, make Tags that work for me, set due dates and reminders, and customize the views is just incredible.

Inconvénients: An ability to export data into an Excel format would be terrific. Than again, with more expensive versions, that might exist and I just don't know it.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par ContractSafe le 07/05/2020

Thanks for the great review! You can export easily to Excel. We'll have someone from Customer Success reach out to show you how.

• Publié le 05/05/2020
Paul S.
Accredited Pharmacist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/10/2018

"Manage your contracts securely and with ease"

Commentaires: I find ContractSafe to be an extremely valuable and secure way of managing my time ensuring that I contact my customers well in advance of the contract anniversary.

Avantages: There is an increasing acceptance of digital signatures and it makes sense to utilize digital storage of contracts for easy access and retrieval by my key staff. I find ContractSafe very easy to use to: 1. Set reminders about contract anniversary dates. I find a lot of companies who I deal with as a consumer only contact me annually when it's time to pay my subscription. Setting multiple reminders before the contract anniversary acts as another reminder that you should contact your customers well in advance of their anniversary, even if you think things are going well. I also use the key dates area of the ContractSafe dashboard to act as a visual reminder. 2. Always have access to the current contract and previous versions on demand. My clients often lose their contract and I can easily retrieve and email a copy to them within minutes. 3. ContractSafe is intuitive and very easy to set up and use. 4. I use the folders on the main dashboard to set my contracts up into various categories.

Inconvénients: I have been using ContractSafe for 18 months and have resubscribed on my anniversary. I haven't found any cons.

• Publié le 09/10/2018
Preston K.
Compliance Officer
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/07/2019

"YOU HAD ME FROM HELLO"

Commentaires: WITH CONTRACT SAFE, WE CAN NOW EASIILY COMPLY WITH ACCREDITATION AGENCY STANDARDS

Avantages: The ease of use and the straight forward organized graphics

Inconvénients: UNABLE TO FULLY ASSESS FOR THIS QUESTION

• Publié le 29/07/2019
Anita M.
Agriculture, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/04/2020

"Product review"

Commentaires: We were assigned an account manager and the customer service has been exceptional. There is unlimited training available so whether that's in a large group or an individual wants to have a call regarding how to set up a view or a report, you just have to request a time on the manger's calendar. Usually same day is available. Their chat feature is very helpful and have utilized it several times. There was no timetable for training or uploading existing contracts. They provided sound advice on the best way to do things based on what other customers have done. They did not try to limit how we could do things but guided us on best practices.

Avantages: We looked at multiple software programs. I appreciated that one of the owners called regarding my inquiry. As first time users of a contact management software, we wanted easy to use, good customer service, and a program that gave us the functionality we needed but not complicated in how we use on a day to day basis. We looked at a number of systems, eventually coming back to ContractSafe because it's easy to navigate and do to its price point.

Inconvénients: We are taking out time to fully integrate but I have not found any features in the software or the process that I felt hindered or delayed our company moving forward.

• Publié le 03/04/2020
Taruna C.
Legal Counsel
Services juridiques
  • Publié le 21/09/2016

"Amazing Software with Extraordinary"

Commentaires: It is really easy to use with great safety features. What else can you ask for when it comes to handling long and exhaustive listing of contracts and legal documents.

Avantages: There are number of Pros:-
6. Saves time
7. Streamlines all contracts for your organization
8. Its a perfect central repository for contracts of your organization
9. Easy on pocket
10. It can be accessed by multiple user by providing them limited access thereby taking care of security and confidentiality of your contracts already stored on the software.
11. Since law-firms, Legal in-house department of various organizations are trying to go paper less therefore this product is a perfect solution to all their problems.
12. It takes care of tracking and also helps with reminders with respect to the termination dates of contracts or dates of legal matters.

• Publié le 21/09/2016
Joie M.
Sr. Product Regulatory Specialist
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 16/09/2019

"Highly recommend"

Commentaires: Before ContractSafe, we lived like pioneers and printed hard copies which we stored in file cabinets. Now we can keep all contracts in one very organized place, and it's very easy to search for what you need.

Avantages: The platform is extremely user-friendly, and the support we've received is amazing! Just a few of the features I wouldn't want to live without: the ability to drag and drop files into the program, the ability to create email reminders when a contract is set to expire (if an employee leaves their position, you can transfer those reminders to another user!), the ability to link related documents so you can see all at a glance.

Inconvénients: More clear information upfront about roles and permissions would have been extremely helpful.

• Publié le 16/09/2019
Annaleise B.
Controller
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/05/2020

"Great Product"

Commentaires: The purchase process was easy, the pricing was great, and the product was extremely easy to use and setup. We started with 330 client contracts and had a good framework for analysis and reporting on contract terms within 30 days. Every question we had as we went (there weren't many) was answered quickly and completely by the support team. Knowledge is power and ContractSafe has given us the ability to know our customer base and the terms of our agreements. This knowledge has equipped us to make decisions around investing in our software and upselling opportunities. We finally have reminders for termination dates so we can renegotiate contracts and connect with our existing customers. Next steps- Salesforce Integration!

Avantages: AI Technology, Categorization, Reporting

Inconvénients: We thought it was weird the notes section didn't allow spaces. Minor inconvenience.

• Publié le 29/05/2020
Nishat R.
General Counsel
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 03/09/2019

"A great place for simple but precise storage needs"

Commentaires: We needed to store our agreements in one secure place for an organization that has multiple departments and storing choices. It has been great to promote this for all departments, and to provide a way for teams to get notified when contracts are up for renewal, have issues or expire.

Avantages: Contract Safe has important features for a minimalist approach to storing contracts, without multiple layers of functionality that is not needed. For PDFs it is wonderful to locate and find OCR text recognition work immediately and to store in folders in a simple creative fashion.

Inconvénients: Being able to find the right contract is not always easy depending on the search term, but after a few tries, it works well.

Will T.
Director of Community Outreach and Partnership
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 20/03/2020

"Intuitive Program with all the function you need, and some you didn't know you need!"

Commentaires: We have only been using the software for about a week, but the launch has been seemless. The training was great, and the contractsafe team has been extremely helpful.

Avantages: First and foremost, the training that was provided during the implementation process was amazing! The virtual tour of the program gave us a deep dive into how we can best utilize all of the functions and develop strategies on how to organize our folders, custom fields and tabs. We were uploading contracts and organizing our information right away, and within days were seeing the true value of this solution. The help section not only provides great articles and videos, but the customer service team is always quick to respond if we have a question.

Inconvénients: Honestly, i haven't found anything i don't like yet. But i am confident, when i do the contract safe team will be there to help me work through that challenge.

• Publié le 20/03/2020
Vice President/General Counsel
Construction, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 08/10/2018

"Cost Effective Contract Database Solution"

Commentaires: We had been searching for a method to convert our paper routing and approval process for all of our contracts for many years. We attempted to solve the problem with a customized product tied to our accounting software and that effort was a miserable and expensive failure. Contract Safe was literally up and running within a day and we customized the product ourselves to meet our needs. Customer Service is incredibly responsive to assist at any time.

Avantages: Contract Safe is user friendly, easy to customize without the need to engage in a complicated build-out and a simple cost-effective solution to a long-standing need to convert our contract archive and review process from paper to a web-based application. Customer service is also top notch!

Inconvénients: The software is a little glitchy from time-to-time and some features are not customizable but the cost effectiveness has allowed us to creatively work - around any issues we've faced and the customer service response to any issues is immediate.

• Publié le 08/10/2018
Vice President-Legal
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 03/09/2019

"Excellent Contract Storage Solution"

Commentaires: ContractSafe was implemented because our agreements were spread out across every part of our organization and it was near impossible to track them down in a pinch. ContractSafe has solved that problem for us and now it's extremely rare that our legal team has to resort to asking around for a contract.

Avantages: We have been very pleased with ContractSafe and have watched it grow and improve over time. The customer service has been great and any time we encounter a bug or spot an area for potential improvement we can tell our feedback is heard. ContractSafe is clearly designed for legal teams. The fields that are mapped to metadata are exactly what legal teams want to know and track. The ability to search anywhere within a document is excellent. It integrates well with DocuSign. The permissions and reminder functions are well set up.

Inconvénients: ContractSafe is rapidly trying to roll out an AI feature that will read your contracts for you and pull out some of the metadata reducing the need for manual entry. While a laudable goal, right now the feature is still weak. Also a con is the fact that this is not a full lifecycle contract management solution, but it never pretends to be and doesn't charge as if it is.

Paul T.
Vice President of Strategy and Business Development
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/12/2017

"A superb product with customer service to match - this is what I call excellence!"

Commentaires: The benefits we receive are a centralized storage area for all of our contracts and company documents as well as customized reminders sent directly to recipients to let us know when a contract is expiring or a document may need attention. We also receive the benefit of moving away from a folder system on a shared drive in where it requires us to search into different folders in an attempt to find "just the right document." ContractSafe not only allows us to upload the contract, but we can also upload any supporting documentation and include notes - putting everything in one spot. This software platform has been a dream come true for our Company. We use this platform for contract management, HR document management, employee information management, company policy management - etc. It's been a 5 star experience for our Company.

Avantages: The software is extremely intuitive. I confess, I did not watch a single tutorial video or read any of the FAQs as I wanted to see just how user friendly this tool is. In less than 10 minutes I had my first contract uploaded, tagged and had created two custom fields in my dashboard to capture the data I needed. I thought I would really dislike not having a folder structure to organize my contracts, but this tool has Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - just like Google - which means I can search any word or phrase - or type in some of the information I created in one of my fields - and the contract(s) pop right up. WOW. The other thing I want to comment on is the fantastic customer service provided by the ContractSafe Team. They actually want feedback, and they actually want to address customer concerns - and yes, you get an actual person on the phone when you call them. We looked at 4 other platforms and each of them felt like a high-pressure sales job to get us to sign-up in that moment without any discussion about how we would be supported on the back-end. Our experience with ContractSafe has been nothing short of OUTSTANDING! If you want a great product, who cares about your user experience and customer service - look no further.

• Publié le 27/12/2017
Jody W.
Staff Accountant
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 16/04/2021

"Excellent and Comprehensive Contract Management"

Commentaires: ContractSafe enables us to stay on top of our contract terms, renewal dates and amendments for all our various products. It's straight-forward and not confusing at all. Very user friendly!!

Avantages: I love so many things about ContractSafe but Reporting is my favorite feature. Once you customize your fields the way you want, you can run reports instantly in Excel. ContractSafe is user friendly; easy to add fields and make templates.

Inconvénients: If I could change one thing about ContractSafe it would be to allow reminders on each date field, not just certain ones.

• Publié le 16/04/2021
Pieter-francois T.
Chief Financial Officer
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/10/2020

"Exceeded our expectations and continues to deliver value daily"

Avantages: ContractSafe is very easy to implement and definitively solved our problem of securing contracts and keeping track of the contract's lifecycle.

Inconvénients: Documents can take a while to load, which means we've had to enable the feature whereby users can download copies to their harddrive in order to view faster. Ideally, I'd like to prevent users from downloading contracts.

Nevin N.
Director of External Services
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/03/2020

"Everything & More!"

Commentaires: ContractSafe has allowed us to centralized a variety of agreements organization-wide. Having one central location for all of this information is critical for sound business operation.

Avantages: ContractSafe has addressed and alleviated all of our pain points and beyond that will enhance/replace existing operational processes and procedures for the better.

Inconvénients: As long as there is thought and intention in the set up of folders and tags, you can't go wrong!

• Publié le 19/03/2020
David M.
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/03/2020

"Outstanding Partner"

Commentaires: We can find agreements whenever we need to with the click of a button. It has NEVER failed us once.

Avantages: Integration easy, on-boarding easy, user friendly, cost effective, great layout, always works

Inconvénients: Nothing that I can say has been a con or issue.

• Publié le 04/03/2020
Kellijo G.
Project Coordinator
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 15/04/2020

"Stay Organized. Stay Compliant."

Commentaires: ContractSafe staff have been very helpful with start-up and transition from our old system. They are always available when I need them, either via email, phone call or online chats. They have also made an edit that I requested, which is nice to have them be so flexible.

Avantages: VERY User Friendly. Great Report Features. Extremely Customizable. Reliable Automatic Email Notifications. PDF Search Feature.

Inconvénients: We often have more than one active contract document at a time, so it would be nicer to have all of them together, rather than one on the main page and the others put on the Related Docs page, but it just takes some getting used to. Our old system was free of charge, so hopefully the Exec Members see the value in ContractSafe and do not halt the use of the program.

• Publié le 15/04/2020
Colleen M.
Contract Compliance Officer
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 28/04/2021

"Love ContractSafe!"

Avantages: I LOVE ContractSafe! Other “solutions” are too big, expensive and cumbersome. Customizing ContractSafe is so simple and I get just what I need the moment I need it. I no longer need budget dollars and months to make a change that improves efficacy, visibility, or compliance. I’ve been a professional contract administrator for nearly 20 years, implemented at least 6 other contract management systems, and I’m always impressed by ContractSafe’s ease of use and immediate and helpful customer service (which is rarely needed.)

Inconvénients: Unaware of an email repository; it could be helpful.

• Publié le 28/04/2021
Maureen B.
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 03/09/2019

"First company-wide contract management system"

Commentaires: It was very easy to set up and roll out to all our different departments. It is a very cost effective and organized way to have a single location to keep all important contracts safe and accessible.

Avantages: The service is very user friendly. Not complicated at all. I really like how easy it is to search documents, and the linking and reminder features are very helpful in keeping things organized.

Inconvénients: The A-1 assistant could use some tweaking, not always accurate. The system is missing the ability to delete contracts while within the contract details page.

Shannon W.
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/07/2021

"The Best Solution for our Company's Needs"

Commentaires: Document management and reporting to meet the specific needs for each of our stakeholders.

Avantages: The ability for customization to meet our company needs for reporting. ContractSafe allows for easier tagging of contracts and the ability to pull exact language from individual contracts by using the OCR feature. Immediately we saw a major improvement in our reporting capabilities with ContractSafe vs. our past contract management software provider.

Inconvénients: As we have only been using ContractSafe for a short period, we really have not experienced a feature we are missing. The only small complaint we have at the moment is the platform does run slow and this can be frustrating at times.

• Publié le 06/07/2021
Bill K.
Senior Negotiator LMS - Procurement
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 16/02/2021

"Contract Management Simplified!"

Commentaires: We have been able to quickly get control of all our various contracts, know where they are, what the key dates, terms, conditions and set alerts on over 2000 contracts and agreements that were previously impossible to track. By adding the value for these agreements we can create reports for cross business functions and provide a view of progress and status against goals and budgets. We don't need a small army to manage the system and we don't miss things that could increase risk and costs. All at a most reasonable price.

Avantages: Ease of Use is absolutely the best feature of all. In our fast paced environment, we have a very flat organization where everyone wears multiple hats and this is where ease of use brings us great value. Anyone can get familiar with Contract Safe in short order and get their needs met. The combination of easy to use create and use folders and extensive tagging, ensures that you can easily find what you are looking for from the start.

Inconvénients: I would like to see easy integration with various data visualization tools as standard features. While the existing filtering and reporting capabilities work as advertised and are handy, being able to easily promote data to tools like Power BI would be a valued addition and allow integration with enterprise level reporting.

• Publié le 16/02/2021
Andrew L.
Member - Membership Education Director
Développement de programmes, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2020

"Easily Track Business Contracts"

Avantages: The support staff is awesome. They're friendly and responsive. The company is still small enough that the owner is involved, and you can tell that the rest of the team works closely with the ownership team.

Inconvénients: It was a bit expensive for our particular use case. To be fair, the company did offer a generous price for us that better fit our budget.

• Publié le 07/05/2020