Avis clients sur Showpass

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Showpass

Logiciel de billetterie événementielle et de guichets pour appareils mobiles et ordinateurs de bureau. Plug-ins de sites web ou Facebook. Devis en 24 heures. Numérisation gratuite. Matériel de POS (point de vente).

En savoir plus sur Showpass

76 avis affichés

Jeff K.
Bartender
Hôtellerie, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 15/03/2020

"ShowPass to Keep Your Event or Find an Event"

Commentaires: As noted above, Showpass is currently showing a sense of care and concern with the pandemic coronavirus by giving their clients a sense of less worry as events are being cancelled or postponed. Truly stepping out front to ensure credits, refunds and a general sense of compassion as we all endure this terrifying time in our world. Their commitment to our ( me as a user ) safety and well being with minimal losses that are out of our general handling are exactly what Showpass is playing a larger role in. This gives a lot of us a sense of satisfaction and excellent customer service. They are a large leader in event sales and in the scope for people putting on these events as well. They keep us a little calmer by showing how well they value their clients.

Avantages: I wanted to express gratitude as it plays out in Today's current situation with covid-19 and the health and safety of event goers. I am purely a user and have not used my showpass account in quite some time. Aside from having excellent event purchase options and tickets to the best, I have seen what a positive position the company is taking to put some peace of mind to those of us scared by or impacted by the current coronavirus outbreak. This company is showing that we ( the clients) matter by backing ticket sales with refundable options or to back out by choice with virtually no penalty. Truly a step above by alerting their client list rather than by having us do the work.

Inconvénients: I like the layout and in this particular review noted very positive aspects. As a user there are basic little things that might give me a sense of lesser satisfaction - pricing for events as an example-but there isn't anything on a larger scale at this time that bothers me.

• Publié le 15/03/2020
Wendy G.
Finance Assistant Manager
Sports, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 31/12/2019

"Crankworx Review"

Commentaires: I enjoy the personalized customer service that Showpass provides. You can get in touch with Showpass using their chat box and receive replies to questions in a timely manner. There have been a few glitches that I have identified and let Showpass know which they have subsequently fixed to ensure everything works as it should. There has also been functionality that we wanted to see on the Showpass platform, and they have been very open to us making these suggestions for improvements, and they have implemented these suggestions over the past year. Showpass is an easy platform to use and we love the widgets that allow us to sell tickets directly on our website, without having to redirect customers to the Showpass website. The Showpass Dashboard app is a great tool when monitoring capacity levels at the door of your event. Very addictive checking the app daily to see how many tickets have sold as well :)

Avantages: The ability to sell ticket packages/multi passes that contain more than one event to our customers, and the ease of sending out complimentary tickets to sponsors/partners via email, were the main reasons we switched to using Showpass as our ticketing platform. We send out lots of free tickets to partners/VIPs so having all the events as an option in one screen and being able to select more than one event at a time was a huge win for us.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a bit more of a draft view when setting up products, whereby you can see what the customer will see, including total costs including fees and taxes etc for tickets, without having to make the event visible to the public/live. It would also be great to have a little more event specific settings rather than settings that apply to all events i.e. if you only want someone to see certain stats for an event, or give a colleague access to one event only, not all events etc.

• Publié le 31/12/2019
Alan L.
Bar owner
Divertissement, 13-50 employés

"Showpass review"

Commentaires: 10/10

Avantages: The immediate response I get with an issue. Customer support is top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically in Calgary, AB

Inconvénients: Honesty I couldn’t be happier. I know that doesn’t help with you wanting to make improvements but I’ve had no complaints so far

Oliver P.
Operations Director
Musique, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 30/12/2019

"Showpass Review"

Commentaires: Top notch, love the low service fees

Avantages: Everything is very easy to use including the app which helps with check ins and stats while away from the desktop

Inconvénients: Not many cons. Some question take awhile to respond from reps but our main person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
is amazing. Always hear back ASAP even over the holidays :)

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Showpass le 07/01/2020

Hi Oliver, we're glad to hear you find Showpass so easy to use! We'll take your feedback on response times back to the team. We're rolling out new chat support fairly soon which will allow you to get answers to questions sooner and connect with our team in real-time. :)

• Publié le 30/12/2019
Darrel N.
Executive Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

"Great support team!"

Commentaires: This is our third year working with Showpass and we've enjoyed the experience so far.

Avantages: It is easy to use and the support team walks us through any issues or new features. We have also worked with the development team to add new features.

Inconvénients: I wish it was easier to generate and export sales data and reports.

Geoffrey L.
Retired Automation Technologist
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/12/2019

"Administrators point of view"

Commentaires: I am the guy who looks after entering concerts and administering ticket sales. We have a treasurer who looks after the business side so I am not really familiar enough to comment.

Avantages: Relatively easy to enter events. Customer entry is fairly straight forward. Many features but Showpass has been agreeable to adding some things that we needed to make management of ticket sales a little easier.

Inconvénients: Anything that I didn't real like has been changed to suit. For instance for a season ticket package in assigned seating the first year we had to get Showpass to connect the events to the seat graphic. They made a change we can now do it ourselves. The maid it easier to identify transactions to designated seat. So I don't have any cons that I can think of right now.

• Publié le 10/12/2019
Erin M.
Director Sales & Marketing
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/03/2020

"Small Business Events"

Commentaires: We find it very easy to promote events through ShowPass, especially because it links straight to our FaceBook. I also find it easy to promote events through the platform because the URLs are simple and not overly lengthy. Finally, the abandoned cart feature is really unique, it has already resulted in sales that would have perhaps been lost!

Avantages: We love the event setup feature and the reporting features. I also love that you can create different ticket types to really customize any event. I also love that this platform is local and our experience anytime we have required support has been great!

Inconvénients: I would love it if we could copy an expired event as we host some events that are the same from month to month with a few slight changes in details. This might already exist but I haven't been able to find this feature on the app on my own yet.

• Publié le 11/03/2020
Sarah C.
Marketing Communications Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 06/12/2019

"An amazing, seamless registration system"

Commentaires: We love Showpass. The team is amazing and very responsive to questions or concerns. It makes onsite a breeze, especially if you have multiple ticketed events. They were very accommodating to our budget and goals, and it was well worth the partnership. We will use Showpass for our large events moving forward.

Avantages: I really enjoy the marketplace and how easy it is to add/remove items, in addition to being able to edit the system on the fly. The fact that is embeds into our website is amazing - never have to direct a person off our website. The new Facebook feature is interesting and I am looking forward to using it!

Inconvénients: It can be difficult to navigate the back end, but once you know where everything is, it is easy!

Douglas M.
Vice President
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/01/2020

"Simply the best ticketing software."

Commentaires: My time is incredibly valuable and Showpass respects my time by making setting up an event short and sweet. The check in process and data collection component are easy to access and export.

Avantages: The ease of use is outstanding. Simple intuitive interface that is a joy to navigate. The support chat response is extremely prompt and helpful. A live body will call you if needed too ! Amazing - no other ticketing software even has voice assistance.

Inconvénients: I only wish that everyone used Showpass - it would make my ticket buying experience a positive one. The competing ticketing software is costly and clumsy !

• Publié le 11/01/2020
Lisa T.
Associate Director
Sports, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois

"I love Showpass!"

Commentaires: Showpass solved a ticketing challenge for a National event our school is hosting. It was easy turn key solution and the customer support has been outstanding. Any questions are answered quickly and accurately. The ticketing portion of our event was at one time a major stress for me and thanks to Showpass has become stress free.

Avantages: The software is intuitive. It makes the ticket selling, tracking and management so easy and efficient. I love the ability to check sales each day, offer discounts or incentives and the chance to message directly with customers who have purchased tickets.

Inconvénients: I have not yet encountered anything about the software that I like the least.

Tanya T.
Marketing Director
Divertissement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 31/05/2019

"Showpass x Cowboys Music Festival"

Commentaires: Our overall experience with Showpass has been a very positive one! Showpass has been a great partner to work with as we continue to group our business and require more advanced ticketing options. Showpass Customer Service at all levels has been outstanding.

Avantages: The main pros of using Showpass are:
-Very user-friendly for both seller and buyer
-Easy to learn and use for all employees
-Showpass App checkout allows for fast checkout by buyers
-Advance levels of employee level access are great for internal security
-Availability to provide advanced ticketing options like multi-scan/muli-ticket delivery have allowed ticketing for many different kinds of events
-High ability to customize events and seller options very helpful
-Tracking links great for monitoring traffic/sellers/sales
-Integration with Facebook for ticket selling has helped sell tickets through social platform and reduces click drop-off
-Integration with Square (and others) provide options for hard copy ticketing
-Constant updates from Showpass provide a better user and seller experience
-Integration with Guest List Platform allows additional options for events entrance
-Ticket reporting is robust and provides great finical reports
-Showpass considers all requests for new development into their roadmap
-Quick and great response from customer service teams on all levels

Inconvénients: Some small areas of improvement for Showpass are:
-Better pre-existing integration with third-party apps
-Marketplace Items require better redemption reports
-We would like to be able to pick which events are displayed between the checkout page and purchase page
-We are looking forward to a better referral program being rolled out

Mallory W.
Marketing & Brand Manager
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/12/2019

"Highly Recommend"

Avantages: The software is very user-friendly and has eased some hiccups with our event ticket sales. From creating the event, customizing and now implementing into our social platforms we find Showpass to be a crucial component with all of our events.

Inconvénients: I haven't found anything that I've disliked currently as the updates recently have changed any pain points.

• Publié le 09/12/2019
Christine G.
General Manager
Événementiel, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/06/2019

"Innovative company with fantastic customer service"

Avantages: Showpass is user friendly. Sending complimentary passes to our clients and partners is so easy! Its a feature that we love.

Inconvénients: When creating an event that runs for more then one day; there isn't an option to create a daily start and end time. It can confuse customers if the start/end times are difference each day.

• Publié le 10/06/2019
Adam W.
Tournament Director
Sports, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/05/2019

"Windsor Championship 2018-2019"

Commentaires: My overall experience has been great which is why we decided to use your services again in 2019. Rep. has been fantastic in addressing our needs and concerns very quickly and making sure we are taken care of as much as possible.

Avantages: I liked how easy it was to use from and end user standpoint. It is easy to follow the steps and directions and complete the transaction with ease. I also liked the customer service I received from the very beginning. We had the customer service create the events for us right from the very beginning and did a great job with the events given the amount of information we were looking to collect.

Inconvénients: The countdown clock. Should be able to change the length of time taken to complete a registration and transaction. ...or make it more visible to the customer completing the transaction. I understand why it is there (ticket sales etc) but you should be able to change it per event...in my opinion.

• Publié le 12/05/2019
Katrina F.
Director of Festival's and Events
Événementiel, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 27/12/2019

"Awesome service and team"

Commentaires: We have developed quite a strong relationship with the Showpass team - with on-site support being of key importance to us, we now look forward to working together during our activations. We also truly appreciate the support and willingness to adapt and adjust programming to fulfill our team's needs.

Avantages: Favorite Showpass features include tracking links, Promo code tracking, time period reporting, stored historic data YOY, daily email updates and most importantly on-site support.

Inconvénients: Struggled with understanding exactly how many tickets had been sold while selling in 2pk and 4pk bundles - we needed the ability to remove the parent ticket from the actual tickets that were being sold.

• Publié le 27/12/2019
Baran F.
CEO & Co-Founder
Événementiel, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/03/2019

"Great Software, Even Better Support"

Commentaires: We've tried many different ticket companies for our events in the past and Showpass is by far the best with the greatest customer support. The software is constantly evolving and progressing which we love. The team listens to our feedback and we often see the response to that feedback integrated into the software shortly after.

Avantages: The software integrates beautifully with our website, allowing us to keep our visitors on our site without redirecting them to a third party page. The software is very flexible allowing detailed customization specific to your event and ticket process. The team at Showpass do a great job to ensure the software is current with the latest in technology. Last year we integrated Showpass with Facebook for the first time and it worked great. The support and team backing this software is one of the greatest assets. Quick to respond, very helpful, and can always find a solution to a problem.

Inconvénients: The POS system is somewhat lacking and can be cumbersome when attempting to use the software for sales live at the event. Every year new features are added which helps improve it, but it could still be better. Sometimes the way we have to set up our ticket packages and pricing forces us to create multiple events per event, which results in the beautiful built in reporting system not being as intuitive as we'd like.

Dustyn S.
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

"Showpass - Bust Loose"

Commentaires: I have always had a good experience and the staff are almost always on hand to help out too!

Avantages: I like it's ease of use with creating events and add-ons for them as well as it's integration right into our website. Also they are always bringing new features out all the time!

Inconvénients: I wish I could access our network from the mobile to look up a guests name and phone number. Also having a ticket package integration where they could choose a specific option after the package.

Bill R.
President -
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

"We love Showpass!"

Commentaires: We've been with Showpass since the beginning - and we have been so happy to work with them every step of the way! They are professional, responsive, creative and give incredible customer service to both us and our customers.

Avantages: The software is user friendly, easy to learn, and adaptable to our needs.

Inconvénients: Any time we have encountered even a slight hiccup, Showpass has exceeded our expectations and not only built a solution, but created something that helps us even more than we could have anticipated.

Jessica C.
Executive Assistant, Ticketing and Merchandise Coordinator
Sports, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2019

"Just what our league needed!"

Commentaires: Overall the experience has been great. Our main issue was that we didn't have codes for our tickets at games so it made it easy for people to replicate them. We were losing money, and we couldn't keep track of the number of tickets that were sold vs. the number of attendees.

Avantages: Once you learned how to use it, it was really easy to use. The customer service was extremely patient and helpful with the transition and the online tickets were easily tracked as well. Our teams could see who sold what, when, and how much. Many of our volunteers also became walking sales people, helping to promote our games further and increase attendance.

Inconvénients: The one downfall is how the total tickets are calculated if you have packages. The software will count how many packages were sold AND how many tickets within that package were sold. So if I had a package deal of 4 tickets for $X, it would tell me 3 of those packages were sold, with 12 tickets. When you look at total number of tickets sold for the event, it includes the number 3 (for total packages sold) instead of JUST the number of tickets sold. That part does get confusing but isn't a huge deal.

• Publié le 25/02/2019
Trevor H.
Event Promoter
Musique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/01/2020

"Showpass is by far the best"

Avantages: The overall ease of use and ability to have emoloyees sell tickets through the site is an outstanding benefit over every other site. The service fees are lower than any other site I've felt with and create alot more sales due to it being cheaper to sell tickets.

Inconvénients: I have nothing I can list as a con about showpass.

• Publié le 04/01/2020
Kalman G.
CEO & Founder
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 31/05/2019

"A great platform to sell tickets"

Avantages: Very user friendly system, the electronic tickets are convenient and customers like to use them, customer service is excellent, email campaigns work well

Inconvénients: Paying for email campaigns is not something I am happy about, also it is frustrating when credit card fraud charge backs happen often and usually many weeks after a show has been settled without any word prior about the issue.

Brandon S.
promoter/event planner
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/12/2019

"Solid Platform"

Commentaires: This is a great place for me to sell tickets and promote my events. I can post promo material and automatically create my own Facebook event page from the site!

Avantages: I'm extremely pleased with the quality and customer service of Showpass. I've been a user for about 2 years and they make it incredibly easy to create an online ticket selling platform for my events. I love that you can customize your URL along with many other advanced options that allow you to fine tune every detail. I sometimes struggle with advanced terminology and computer language in general, however if I needed to do something or had a question for support, their team was available and would provide detailed and thorough instructions on how to complete any task. The ability to create separate links to provide my ticket sellers with is also hugely beneficial.
I recommend Showpass to anyone who wants to try it out!

Inconvénients: What I sometimes struggle with are advanced settings and options. Because of the plethora of options available I felt a little overwhelmed tackling some of the detailed tasks at first. As I navigated I was able to learn quickly and any problems I couldn't solve were passed on to support who guided me through any issues I had.

• Publié le 08/12/2019
Shannon E.
Partnership Manager
Sports, 2-10 employés

"Showpass Client Review"

Commentaires: The customer service and willingness to support clients with specific issues has been great! The Showpass team has been eager to help create custom solutions and features for our specific needs, which has been a huge help to us.

Avantages: I like the variety of functionality within the software and how many different features are available. The software is very user friendly from a purchaser side as well, which helps elevate fan and user experience for our event.

Inconvénients: The reporting can be a bit complicated when you have such a wide variety of ticketing options.

Devon B.
Managing Director
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/05/2019

"Great Canadian ticketing software with fantastic support."

Commentaires: Showpass has been excellent to work with. Every person on their team is committed to make sure we had the best experience possible using their software, no matter what time of day.

Avantages: The flexability. If a feature was not available, the development team was very receptive to our feedback, and even implemented some changes based on what we asked for.

Inconvénients: The backend could use a.bit more attention in the UI/UX department. It's not bad, but it could be better. It also needs better scheduling options for events, but that is coming soon.

• Publié le 28/05/2019
Jackie M.
Casino Manager
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/12/2019

"Showpass is awesome"

Commentaires: We love using Showpass. The customer support team is extremely helpful and quick in their responses for assistance. We have streamlined our event process and it makes executing events much more simple and we have less headaches with our events.

Avantages: Showpass is very easy to use from start to finish. From using the main dashboard, to using the app, it is very simple to learn, and put into use for all our events.

Inconvénients: Nothing specifically - it has all the requirements we need to be able to execute our events seamlessly.

• Publié le 17/12/2019