Avis clients sur Showpass

En savoir plus sur Showpass

Logiciel de billetterie événementielle et de guichets pour appareils mobiles et ordinateurs de bureau. Plug-ins de sites web ou Facebook. Devis en 24 heures. Numérisation gratuite. Matériel de POS (point de vente).

En savoir plus sur Showpass

The buyer pre-pays and that helps with our budget too.

When trying to do new tasks that you haven't done before, it can be hard to find where you should be in the software to do so.

Showpass - Notes

Showpass a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 331 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Showpass ?

JEFF
JEFF
Bartender (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 5 001–10 000 employés

ShowPass to Keep Your Event or Find an Event

Commentaires : As noted above, Showpass is currently showing a sense of care and concern with the pandemic coronavirus by giving their clients a sense of less worry as events are being cancelled or postponed. Truly stepping out front to ensure credits, refunds and a general sense of compassion as we all endure this terrifying time in our world. Their commitment to our ( me as a user ) safety and well being with minimal losses that are out of our general handling are exactly what Showpass is playing a larger role in. This gives a lot of us a sense of satisfaction and excellent customer service. They are a large leader in event sales and in the scope for people putting on these events as well. They keep us a little calmer by showing how well they value their clients.

I wanted to express gratitude as it plays out in Today's current situation with covid-19 and the health and safety of event goers. I am purely a user and have not used my showpass account in quite some time. Aside from having excellent event purchase options and tickets to the best, I have seen what a positive position the company is taking to put some peace of mind to those of us scared by or impacted by the current coronavirus outbreak. This company is showing that we ( the clients) matter by backing ticket sales with refundable options or to back out by choice with virtually no penalty. Truly a step above by alerting their client list rather than by having us do the work.

I like the layout and in this particular review noted very positive aspects. As a user there are basic little things that might give me a sense of lesser satisfaction - pricing for events as an example-but there isn't anything on a larger scale at this time that bothers me.

Wendy
Finance Assistant Manager (Canada)
Sports, 11–50 employés

Crankworx Review

Commentaires : I enjoy the personalized customer service that Showpass provides. You can get in touch with Showpass using their chat box and receive replies to questions in a timely manner. There have been a few glitches that I have identified and let Showpass know which they have subsequently fixed to ensure everything works as it should. There has also been functionality that we wanted to see on the Showpass platform, and they have been very open to us making these suggestions for improvements, and they have implemented these suggestions over the past year. Showpass is an easy platform to use and we love the widgets that allow us to sell tickets directly on our website, without having to redirect customers to the Showpass website. The Showpass Dashboard app is a great tool when monitoring capacity levels at the door of your event. Very addictive checking the app daily to see how many tickets have sold as well :)

The ability to sell ticket packages/multi passes that contain more than one event to our customers, and the ease of sending out complimentary tickets to sponsors/partners via email, were the main reasons we switched to using Showpass as our ticketing platform. We send out lots of free tickets to partners/VIPs so having all the events as an option in one screen and being able to select more than one event at a time was a huge win for us.

I wish there was a bit more of a draft view when setting up products, whereby you can see what the customer will see, including total costs including fees and taxes etc for tickets, without having to make the event visible to the public/live. It would also be great to have a little more event specific settings rather than settings that apply to all events i.e. if you only want someone to see certain stats for an event, or give a colleague access to one event only, not all events etc.

Oliver
Operations Director (Canada)
Musique, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Showpass Review

Commentaires : Top notch, love the low service fees

Everything is very easy to use including the app which helps with check ins and stats while away from the desktop

Not many cons. Some question take awhile to respond from reps but our main person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing. Always hear back ASAP even over the holidays :)

il y a 3 ans

Hi Oliver, we're glad to hear you find Showpass so easy to use! We'll take your feedback on response times back to the team. We're rolling out new chat support fairly soon which will allow you to get answers to questions sooner and connect with our team in real-time. :)

Sports, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Junior Hockey - Implemented quickly for Playoffs

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Really impressed by the quick uptake and implementation.

* Quick to learn backend* Amazing support and guidance, especially by [sensitive content hidden] and team*Easy uptake for fans & supporters

*None so far, started out small but looking forward to using more of the apps potential

Geoffrey
Retired Automation Technologist (Canada)
Arts de la scène, 2–10 employés

Administrators point of view

Commentaires : I am the guy who looks after entering concerts and administering ticket sales. We have a treasurer who looks after the business side so I am not really familiar enough to comment.

Relatively easy to enter events. Customer entry is fairly straight forward. Many features but Showpass has been agreeable to adding some things that we needed to make management of ticket sales a little easier.

Anything that I didn't real like has been changed to suit. For instance for a season ticket package in assigned seating the first year we had to get Showpass to connect the events to the seat graphic. They made a change we can now do it ourselves. The maid it easier to identify transactions to designated seat. So I don't have any cons that I can think of right now.

Erin
Director Sales & Marketing (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Small Business Events

Commentaires : We find it very easy to promote events through ShowPass, especially because it links straight to our FaceBook. I also find it easy to promote events through the platform because the URLs are simple and not overly lengthy. Finally, the abandoned cart feature is really unique, it has already resulted in sales that would have perhaps been lost!

We love the event setup feature and the reporting features. I also love that you can create different ticket types to really customize any event. I also love that this platform is local and our experience anytime we have required support has been great!

I would love it if we could copy an expired event as we host some events that are the same from month to month with a few slight changes in details. This might already exist but I haven't been able to find this feature on the app on my own yet.

Mallory
Marketing & Brand Manager (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

Highly Recommend

The software is very user-friendly and has eased some hiccups with our event ticket sales. From creating the event, customizing and now implementing into our social platforms we find Showpass to be a crucial component with all of our events.

I haven't found anything that I've disliked currently as the updates recently have changed any pain points.

Sarah
Marketing Communications Manager (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

An amazing, seamless registration system

Commentaires : We love Showpass. The team is amazing and very responsive to questions or concerns. It makes onsite a breeze, especially if you have multiple ticketed events. They were very accommodating to our budget and goals, and it was well worth the partnership. We will use Showpass for our large events moving forward.

I really enjoy the marketplace and how easy it is to add/remove items, in addition to being able to edit the system on the fly. The fact that is embeds into our website is amazing - never have to direct a person off our website. The new Facebook feature is interesting and I am looking forward to using it!

It can be difficult to navigate the back end, but once you know where everything is, it is easy!

Douglas
Vice President (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Simply the best ticketing software.

Commentaires : My time is incredibly valuable and Showpass respects my time by making setting up an event short and sweet. The check in process and data collection component are easy to access and export.

The ease of use is outstanding. Simple intuitive interface that is a joy to navigate. The support chat response is extremely prompt and helpful. A live body will call you if needed too ! Amazing - no other ticketing software even has voice assistance.

I only wish that everyone used Showpass - it would make my ticket buying experience a positive one. The competing ticketing software is costly and clumsy !

Lisa
Associate Director (Canada)
Sports, 11–50 employés

I love Showpass!

Commentaires : Showpass solved a ticketing challenge for a National event our school is hosting. It was easy turn key solution and the customer support has been outstanding. Any questions are answered quickly and accurately. The ticketing portion of our event was at one time a major stress for me and thanks to Showpass has become stress free.

The software is intuitive. It makes the ticket selling, tracking and management so easy and efficient. I love the ability to check sales each day, offer discounts or incentives and the chance to message directly with customers who have purchased tickets.

I have not yet encountered anything about the software that I like the least.

Volunteer (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

How Covid-19 Pandemic changed the way non-profits & religious institutions opened their doors safely

Commentaires : When everything went into a lock-down due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, churches were forced to close their doors. When things started to open up we knew we would only be allowed 50-100 persons into our church based on government health and safety mandates related to social-distancing requirements. We developed a scheme to mark our church pews to make enforcing the 6-foot social-distancing rules obvious for everyone. We also blocked off a number of rows. We then identified flexible configurations to allow up to accommodate the various family sizes and preferred services they attended historically. We then build seating selections based on family sizes and used these to monitor utilization during the week. We were able to utilize Showpass without the need for any software changes once we refined our model and identified easy tools to monitor utilization and capacity controls. It works!

The Showpass team was very receptive to helping us identify a means of building a reservation system for our 3500 family parish. We built a prototype and within three weeks we were up and running with our reservation system. The thing I liked best was working with the Showpass team and and building around their system's core functionality.

There are some custom integrations I would like to look at down the road, but overall we are happy with our choice and our core team is happy with our results and the fact we didn't have to build everything from scratch.

Adam
Tournament Director (Canada)
Sports, 51–200 employés

Windsor Championship 2018-2019

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great which is why we decided to use your services again in 2019. Rep. has been fantastic in addressing our needs and concerns very quickly and making sure we are taken care of as much as possible.

I liked how easy it was to use from and end user standpoint. It is easy to follow the steps and directions and complete the transaction with ease. I also liked the customer service I received from the very beginning. We had the customer service create the events for us right from the very beginning and did a great job with the events given the amount of information we were looking to collect.

The countdown clock. Should be able to change the length of time taken to complete a registration and transaction. ...or make it more visible to the customer completing the transaction. I understand why it is there (ticket sales etc) but you should be able to change it per event...in my opinion.

Joel
President (Canada)

Innovative Ticketing Solution to Maximize Event Revenue

Very intuitive & simple for staff to use and very innovative solutions for event organizers to maximize revenue through - merchandise up-selling - ticket package bundling - pay gated live streaming - Facebook event integration - Google maps integration

Website integration took a little longer then expected but overall worked out well.

Jon
Digital Product Manager (Canada)
Administration publique, 501–1 000 employés

Quick, easy to use, and convenient!

Commentaires : I was able to buy tickets quickly, and there was absolutely no lag between when I checked out and when I received my tickets. This is something I really appreciate because there’s been too many times in my life where I’m stuck waiting for tickets.

I was using the Showpass platform to visit one of my favorite East coast attractions and purchased them through the Showpass integration on this company’s website. I’m sick and tired of having to make accounts for every ticket I purchase and was thrilled when Showpass didn’t make me create one. All I did was select my tickets, add a few contact details, input my credit card, and “BOOM”! Tickets delivered directly to my inbox. It truly is a breath of fresh-air to use software that works quickly and conveniently.

As a buyer the biggest thing I look for when using a purchasing platform is ease of use. Showpass gave me just that and for that… I thank you! Next event my firm hosts I will be using their organizer section and setting it up via their platform.

Trevor
Event Promoter (Canada)
Musique, 2–10 employés

Showpass is by far the best

The overall ease of use and ability to have emoloyees sell tickets through the site is an outstanding benefit over every other site. The service fees are lower than any other site I've felt with and create alot more sales due to it being cheaper to sell tickets.

I have nothing I can list as a con about showpass.

Brandon
promoter/event planner (Canada)

Solid Platform

Commentaires : This is a great place for me to sell tickets and promote my events. I can post promo material and automatically create my own Facebook event page from the site!

I'm extremely pleased with the quality and customer service of Showpass. I've been a user for about 2 years and they make it incredibly easy to create an online ticket selling platform for my events. I love that you can customize your URL along with many other advanced options that allow you to fine tune every detail. I sometimes struggle with advanced terminology and computer language in general, however if I needed to do something or had a question for support, their team was available and would provide detailed and thorough instructions on how to complete any task. The ability to create separate links to provide my ticket sellers with is also hugely beneficial. I recommend Showpass to anyone who wants to try it out!

What I sometimes struggle with are advanced settings and options. Because of the plethora of options available I felt a little overwhelmed tackling some of the detailed tasks at first. As I navigated I was able to learn quickly and any problems I couldn't solve were passed on to support who guided me through any issues I had.

Kav
Director (Canada)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Showpass is so user friendly

Commentaires : I love the ease of access. The app is so user friendly you can have everything at your fingertips.

With Showpass if you make any mistakes you can go make and fix them without panicking about losing what you have completed. They make the process so easy that at the end you think to yourself “it couldn’t be that easy”. I do have to say that I was very happy with their customer service, I have reached out to my rep several times after hours and they got back to me immediately. Showpass makes the whole process easy.

There really isn’t anything I would change. For me it’s all about how easy it is to use and customer service and they are exceptional at both.

Ellen
Treasurer (Canada)

Volunteer organizations benefit

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : People like the convenience of buying online. It's easy to advertise with a link.

Tracking sales. When several volunteers have tickets, it is important to know how many tickets are sold, and what money is collected.

There is no longer a Quick POS function. I have trouble getting reports to do what I want them to do. Employee stats - there is not a function to zero them out when money is collected. And of course, people don't like the fees.

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for your honest feedback, Ellen! New reporting features are being released by our dev team soon and we are so excited to share these new updates with event organizers. Stay tuned!

Steven
Policy advisor (Canada)
Relations gouvernementales, 51–200 employés

Showpass is very user friendly

Commentaires : Showpass is a great ticketing software that has changed the ticketing industry. The showpass staff clearly love events and helping event organizers develop better events.

This software has allowed me to increase sales for music festivals. The website is extremely easy to use, and has advanced features with thorough explanations on how to use it quickly and efficiently. The support staff are quick to answer and support as well.

The mobile app could be developed further, missing a few features that allows me to build events from my phone.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Steven! We're happy to hear that you think the website is easy to use! Thank you for the suggestion of further developing our app, we will definitely consider this moving forward! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review!

Derek
Pool technician (Canada)
Construction, 51–200 employés

What else would you need?

Commentaires : My experience has never been anything but amazing!!!!

I have used showpass for years. Its the only way I buy my tickets. Its fast and reliable and I never have to worry about waiting in line and missing my chance. Every thing I need to make life complete is one click away.

Honestly I can't think of anything that I dont like about it.

Zak
CFO / Owner (Canada)
Musique, 11–50 employés

Do Promoters Dream of Electronic Tickets?

Commentaires : I’ve been loving it, best platform yet

Definitely the promoter ticket services, so easy to use

There seems to be glitch’s from time to time, especially with the way it shows how many ticket sales our promoters have made

Gary
President (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Service A/Z

Commentaires : We were totally happy with this system will use it again this season

We started using Show pass in 2018 and starting with the sales staff that visited the farm to implementing the online ticket sales it was seamless and we received all the support required to run smooth. Payments came in on time and first year they even provided the phones we needed for the season.

Non really only issues we seem to have was internet realted

Dana
General Manager/Talent Buyer (Canada)
Musique, 2–10 employés

Coors Event Centre

Easy to use, friendly team, always improving the software and adding in new features

Would like further detailed event reporting for various auditing purposes

Dan
manager (Canada)
Musique, 51–200 employés

Showpass

Commentaires : Always positive

User friendly rarely down easy setup clean back-end

not too much trouble shooting guide would be nice

Laurie
General Manager (Canada)
Divertissement, 51–200 employés

Love!

Commentaires : Love it!

Knowing how your day is planned for attendance is awesome!

I have no complaints. I' ve enjoyed using this service

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for your kind words, Laurie. We're glad to have you as a customer!