Avis clients sur Salesforce Field Service

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Salesforce Field Service

Obtenez plus de visibilité sur les performances des agents, des distributeurs, des techniciens et des partenaires depuis une seule et même plateforme.

En savoir plus sur Salesforce Field Service

19 avis affichés

Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Customer Service Rep
Télécommunications, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"Salesforce is Winning!"

Commentaires: Field Service Lighting is by far a great product! It keeps all my files separate and organized! I love it!

Avantages: I absolutely love Salesforce! Salesforce helps my work day go by with ease! It keeps me organized and on task! Plus I love how it keeps all my co-workers and I stay on the same page, with each case!

Inconvénients: Salesforce, sometimes when opening up a new case, can be slow. That is my only complaint. Salesforce is typically really great!

• Publié le 04/12/2019
PMO Manager
Construction, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 31/07/2019

"Great Field Service Product with a lot of depth"

Commentaires: We have a large field presence and FSL is vital to our business in scheduling and collecting info from the field

Avantages: I self-implemented so the ability to quickly extend the package with flows was great

Inconvénients: It took Salesforce awhile after acquisition to turn this into a real product, but it is rather impressive now

• Publié le 31/07/2019
Jerry A.
General Manager
Construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 08/09/2020

"BEWARE, This is not a stand alone product, it was developed to enhance Salesforce"

Commentaires: IT DOESN'T WORK . After countless meetings with Salesforce and the implementation team, they have admitted that it does not work as we were promised it would. But, they have an iron clad contract that does state that it doesn't matter if it works or not, you must pay. We have now been sent to collections. Their best offer for resolving the problem, was to offer us "Premier Service", which means someone will call you back with in an hour. Since regular service means they never call back, it might be worth something, but not for a program that doesn't work

Avantages: The sales and marketing team promised that this software would solve all of our issues and problems.

Inconvénients: We were told that it would take 3 months to build our instance. It has been over 18 months and we continue to pay for a non-functioning product. It is so complicated, the interface programmers have never been able to create and dispatch a work order using this product.

• Publié le 08/09/2020
Venkanna S.
Venkanna S.
Seller Partner Support
Services aux consommateurs, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 03/07/2021

"One-Step solution"

Commentaires: Perfect app for a sales team to store data , follow-up , manage and save time. self enhance and used to increase statistics of management and the best thing is it is cost effective as if we want to run our own software, we need to focus on many things like infrastructure, software developer team and a separate wing for the team to handle the software and security issues. This is the one step solution for all the problems for any kind of organization. I particularly recommend for small and medium scale organizations to use this app which helps them economically and mentally also

Avantages: I like many features in this app.
1. The first thing I want to address here is about its security. This app carries customer data base which is confidential and we can trust this app very much.
2. We can follow-up very efficiently. Set up reminders and even we can send quotations, we can manage every activity in this app
3. Record every activity and calculate our daily, monthly and yearly performance which not only helps the management , but also helps in our personal growth in the channel.

Inconvénients: To me this is the perfect app and I don't have any complaints regarding this app .

• Publié le 03/07/2021
Scott M.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/06/2020

"Excellent interface and ease of use"

Avantages: Field Service Lightning has a beautiful interface for my team to find and schedule our field engineers to get to our customer sites. With the use of dynamic rules on how engineers are selected and the use of the area map is very helpful and it takes away the guessing of hoping we are selecting the correct personnel.

Inconvénients: The user experience from the field engineer side using the IPhone app our team has heard a lot of complaints on how the notification is not loud enough and where notifications are not seen. Also where when they press on the accept button it does not always talk back to the software. Our solution to this was to go with a Salesforce integration that uses SMS when dispatch is selected on a case. I do have to note a factor on why this may be happening - our engineers are not always in great cell zones given we work in hospitals and x-ray rooms.

• Publié le 05/06/2020
Programmer
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/08/2019

"Must have for field techs- no downtime"

Commentaires: I feel that it has helped us fix customer's issues more efficiently when we can connect with our field techs quickly, and inform them of any last minute scheduling changes via the app.

Avantages: I love that there is virtually, even if our few field techs don't have internet. They can still access their schedules, see what vans/equipment is available, and we can also refer or send them articles ("manuals" ) to help them on jobs.

Inconvénients: We are enjoying this software. Well, really used more as a mobile app by our few field techs, as our company still is small scale. I would also make this slightly cheaper.

• Publié le 05/08/2019
Rodnay Q.
Issue Proccessor
Administration publique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/08/2021

"Salesforce CRM is great to use!!!!"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Salesforce Field is perfect, I love it!

Avantages: Salesforce is the perfect tool to use during the work that I do. I work in the unemployment in the Department of Employment Services, and I use salesforce to keep track of every call, and take notes. I love how Sales force have different levels to how serious an issue from the caller can be. It is the perfect tool to use when you have a call center job.

Inconvénients: I feel like Salesforce doesn't have anything to improve from what I use on the site.

• Publié le 07/08/2021
BI Manager
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/04/2019

"FSL looks and feels nice, brings Salesforce into the modern-looking age."

Commentaires: This is a great addition to Salesforce, I only wish it had been sooner. We already had half our implementation done when they rolled this out, and I have a feeling some newer will be available before we finish FSL, too!

Avantages: The flexibility of the tool in the design aspect. You have so much more leeway when building out your apps that it makes the user experience that much better.

Inconvénients: The data is a problem, many of our data tools cannot leverage API's to draw the data out, so we must extract it into a third party data container to import it into our BI platform.

• Publié le 03/04/2019
William bruce H.
Construction, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 04/02/2021

"Salesforce review"

Commentaires: Pretty good.

Avantages: Fairly easy to use & able to detail all necessary information.

Inconvénients: A little cumbersome but good because I like a platform where I can record a lot of detail.

• Publié le 04/02/2021
Account Manager
Internet, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"Salesforce - Good Option if you take the time to learn it"

Commentaires: Field Service Lightning allows me to stay organized and keep everything in one portal, including important documents, interactions with clients, statuses, and progresses and boards

Avantages: There are a lot of different useful features for this product

Inconvénients: Some of the features are not as user friendly as I would like

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Administrative Assistant
  • Publié le 11/09/2019

"Meets expectations"

Commentaires: All our accounts and data are overall less overwhelming to manage

Avantages: Their sales management and tracking interface helps our business easily manage all customer accounts

Inconvénients: I wish customer support was more accessible. We have emailed and called, and their response time is always slow.

• Publié le 11/09/2019
Marcus B.
Scope evaluator
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/03/2020

"Great tool"

Commentaires: This software has changed the way we schedule and run our daily routes.

Avantages: We implemented this software in our scheduling and it has drastically cut down on our field teams travel times. Very helpful.

Inconvénients: There are a lot of forms to fill out to get the software running correctly. 6 months in and we still are battling some bugs.

• Publié le 18/03/2020
Mike L.
sales
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/04/2019

"The best around"

Avantages: everything I need in a CRM in one place. Its no suprise they have seen so much success.

Inconvénients: There are almost too many features. It just took a while learning them all.

• Publié le 19/04/2019
Service Technician
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 24/07/2019

"Good software, but not for everyone"

Avantages: It’s definitely leagues beyond paper work orders. Streamlines the process of adding parts, making notes, capturing signatures, etc.

Inconvénients: It’s a catch-all solution in a world of very individual businesses. For some, I’m sure this software is exactly the ticket, but for a specialized service department working as a relatively small wing of a large business, this software can bring more headaches than solutions. Salesforce is great for the sales team and the account managers, but for the technicians, not so much.

• Publié le 24/07/2019
Jay C.
Jay C.
Vice President
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/12/2019

"Planet Salesforce Delving into Field Service"

Commentaires: It was just a mere upsell by the sales staff at Salesforce. We all know Salesforce it is a cut throat environment and it was a case of account executives looking for an easy upsell for their team's quota relief.

Avantages: I like the fact that Salesforce is now in the field service industry with Field Service Lightning. This essentially means that Salesforce is no longer stuck within the four walls of the office and now has endless reach to all technicians in the field.

Inconvénients: I strongly dislike that FSL's "Out of the Box" and extremely generic. There is little to know industry specific aspects associated with the software and there's a myriad of other SaaS softwares that are industry specific. FSL is not a one size fits all platform.

• Publié le 12/12/2019
Scheduler
  • Publié le 18/04/2019

"User really enjoying the Lightning Experience"

Commentaires: Really love using it. I work from home and my team is all remote. It really keeps things straight when we are dealing with hundreds of potential clients

Avantages: I really like the Outlook plug in, it makes it so much easier to track emails to the client's profile.

Inconvénients: It's great for big companies that can afford it. I'm not sure a small business with smaller scale would benefit considering the cost

• Publié le 18/04/2019
Anita M.
Anita M.
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/02/2020

"Absolutely love it"

Avantages: This was a ground changing software in my small company. It made our business processes faster and more efficient.

Inconvénients: No cons whatsoever. I am a daily user and would recommend it to everyone.

• Publié le 02/02/2020
Davesh M.
Davesh M.
Junior DevOps Engineer
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 20/01/2020

"Best software I have used to submit timesheets"

Commentaires: I have realized the benefit of being able to submit my timesheet with ease every week, without mistakes and have never have had a holdup with the payroll division.

Avantages: Ease to submit timesheet, all options and stage that the timesheet is in are clear and it is tough to submit a timesheet in error

Inconvénients: The GUI could be refreshed to be a little more modern, the theme is a little outdated and is basically an eye store.

• Publié le 20/01/2020
Administrative Assistant
  • Publié le 24/04/2019

"field service"

Avantages: able to get to know the customer well on a different level

Inconvénients: a lot of service errors and can be very slow

• Publié le 24/04/2019