4.8/5
    4.7/5
  • Service client
    4.7/5

En savoir plus sur Omnisend

Omnisend est la plateforme de marketing automation de vente en ligne qui vous aide à augmenter vos ventes. Compatible avec Shopify et d'autres plateformes d'e-commerce.

En savoir plus sur Omnisend

431 avis affichés

Maryann A.
Freelancer and online retailer
  • Publié le 21/09/2019

"Excellent email marketing tool"

Commentaires: I have been able to communicate with my customers and stay connected with them. Omnisend has made it possible to send emails with ease, set up campaigns and monitor traffic on my store.

Avantages: Email marketing has always been one task I love to avoid because I thought it required a lot of settings. When I got introduced to Omnisend, it has been a relief. I love its simplicity and it doesn't require setting ups. Its quick to start with and most importantly its user friendly. Omnisend allows me to grow my business through email marketing and also have the ability to build landing pages.

Inconvénients: It would be great to have RSS integrated email for blog posts. It would also save time to tag your group of customers instead of creating a separate list.

• Publié le 21/09/2019
Akande D.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 04/02/2020

"Omnisend is a must have for Shopify stores"

Commentaires: Overall, Omnisend is a great marketing solution for B2C companies that are using an e-commerce solution such as Shopify or Woocommerce.

Avantages: Omnisend makes it incredibly easy to set up and launch marketing campaigns using email, SMS, Facebook Messenger and more. The integration with Shopify is seamless and setting up coupons, abandon cart sequences, etc. is a breeze.

Inconvénients: There are some limitations around audience segmentation and their use of Tags is different from other platforms such as Mailchimp and Activecampaign which operate in a similar way. Some features which are standard on other platforms, such as domain verification, are add-on services with Omnisend. There is a slight learning curve in that regard, but overall it is a robust and streamlined platform.

• Publié le 04/02/2020
Fraser N.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/12/2019

"Good email service for shopify sites"

Commentaires: Once a template is established it makes running a newsletter easier than some competitors - very quick and easy to send out and was a better choice than Mailchimp for an ecommerce brand

Avantages: It makes good looking emails very quickly and integrates well with Shopify. Support is also very quick and helpful

Inconvénients: It does not have very good selection of optin forms and the formatting available is quite poor so this could definitely be improved

• Publié le 22/12/2019
John B.
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/08/2019

"Promising, but still a lot of work to do."

Commentaires: Meh is the best way to describe it. I'm using a number of the features but do not have confidence I'm using it correctly or well. Getting support in a timely and sufficent manner is abysmal at best. Chat doesn't cut it for the depth of insight I'm looking for. Not nearly as resposonsive or interactice as it can and should be.

Avantages: The apps integration with Shopify is what appealed most to me, and it appears to be fairly full featured. I was transitioning from MailChimp and needed a solution that offered turnkey engagment tools i.e. pop-up, automation workflows and email.

Inconvénients: Frankly, it's not nearly as intuitive as it should be, not the tools of the help system.

Coty T.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/09/2019

"Awesome platform to market and track leads!"

Commentaires: Overall, it has helped us grow as a business to learn how to tailor certain things to certain audiences who shop on our website. It has given us a chance to market in an easy manner and fully understand where we need improvement

Avantages: We have used Omnisend for many tasks, but the one being the most is marketing. It's been used to track clicks and browsing behavior on our personal business website to better key into what our customers like, want and need. We are able to track spending increases based off of browsing stats, which has helped our business grow!

Inconvénients: For the few months that we have implemented Omnisend, there hasn't been anything that stands out to us as something we don't like. We use every feature provided, and customer service is second to none!

• Publié le 12/09/2019
Ryan W.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 30/07/2019

"Top of the line E-commerce ESP"

Avantages: Omnisend is perfect for e-commerce stores. It has everything you need to engage customers personally based on their buying and browsing decisions.

Inconvénients: It has one less feature than Klaviyo but Klaviyo is also more expensive so I think Omnisend may still take the cake for some people.

• Publié le 30/07/2019
Crystal F.
Love Omnisend
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"Love Omnisend"

Commentaires: Omnisend has helped my business tremendously. It has allowed me to automate some processes, which saves me time with my business. The cost is very affordable.

Avantages: I really like how easy it is to use. I am able to set up monthly newsletters without any issues. This has helped my business with customer retention

Inconvénients: There isn't anything I dislike about Omnisend. I switched from another company to this one, and I am happy.

• Publié le 11/12/2019
Teo D.
  • Publié le 25/01/2020

"Fairly priced and features packed"

Commentaires: Happy but concerned about deliverability. We might need to have an update.

Avantages: There are a lot of features that you get for the base price. These features are typically more expensive with other email software.

Inconvénients: Some users have complained that they did not receive the email. That is concerning because the delivery doesn't appear to be as good as with other software.

• Publié le 25/01/2020
Raul D.
Marketer
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 15/12/2019

"Good Mass Email Marketing Software"

Commentaires: Omnisend works well. The segmenting is a little limited for some of the campaigns I was trying to do but if you don't need the kind of segmenting I was looking for, it could be the perfect software for you. Customer support is top notch!

Avantages: I wasn't familiar with this software. A client was using it so I had to figure out how it worked. Customer support is top notch. Whenever I had a question, they answered in a timely manner. You can do broadcast as well as automated emails. It does the job for email marketing reliably.

Inconvénients: I wanted more detailed segmenting than I found possible. It did allow me to segment by dates of open or click but not by individual campaign. I wanted segmenting based on behavior in the automated sendings and did not find that functionality.

• Publié le 15/12/2019
Muhd syafiq J.
Marketer
Matériaux de construction, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 27/03/2020

"best of the best"

Commentaires: love it!

Avantages: very easy to use and absolutely simplified my life!

Inconvénients: nothing at all, really. it is that good!

• Publié le 27/03/2020
Andrea K.
Owner/Designer
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/08/2019

"Good App - lots of options, good support & easy to set up "

Avantages: I love the live view of the software & find it captures much more data than I ever did on MailChimp as to who has clicked through & actions taken. The abandoned cart in particular is way more effective than mailchimp ever waas. After years of having a social media company manage my newsletter, I moved to ominsend when MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I was able to manage the migration myself and support was excellent, from simple questions too difficult set up's questions. I like the many options for follow up drip series of follow-ups, abandoned carts, re-engaging customers. Love the gift box (although I do wish redirect/answer didn't go to a non-secure link as this comes up on my antivirus every time) & scratch & win. The base price of this app is reasonable and offers a lot of options included with it.

Inconvénients: I love that this app has pop up's built-in but I wish they were more customizable to my theme. The wheel for example doesn't go with my color scheme so I haven't been using it. I have been trying to build a pop up exit offer to link to a quiz but can't get it to look right or work. I have tried several but have never put any into use as they either don't match my colour theme or I can't get them to do look how I want. I would like to see an overall metric that shows growth of my entire list instead of giving stats by each catagory such as automation, campaigns etc. While this info is great I would like to see the overall list growth as an additional stat as I watch the size of my list growth each week. The base price is reasonable but the next step up is a huge leap. I tried the upper price option for a month but found I wasn't making progress with the sms & messenger portion. It costs so much more I downgraded as it isn't affordable to test out. The ala carte add on's for these are way to expensive to acutally use (a person may as well just upgrade). I would like to see these options a bit more affordable as they take some time to build & start seeing results. There are apps that do messenging, sms & text at no charge or minimal/month & while I prefer to have everything under one app I would go with a less expensive due to the big leap in price. Would like to see loyalty program integrated

Diana O.
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/08/2019

"Is Omnisend right for you?"

Commentaires: Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

Avantages: I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

Inconvénients: This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

Nate P.
Director of Operations
  • Publié le 04/08/2019

"seamless marketing platform with Affordable pricing"

Commentaires: Great experience and enjoy the consistent and reliable automated email marketing that frees up my time

Avantages: The seamless experience and its simplicity in the to design and automate email campaigns, and forms.

Inconvénients: The email templates that you build do not always look the same when you open them on mobile devices. Specifically, I noticed the mail app on Apple Iphone's do not display the email in the same way that the gmail app would display it.

• Publié le 04/08/2019
Kimberly H.
Entrepreneur
  • Publié le 03/08/2019

"Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp"

Commentaires: Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

Avantages: I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template. Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Justin J.
  • Publié le 21/10/2018

"Not Bad... I like some of it, but they raised priced significantly this past year...."

Commentaires: so, so... again as I have stated, I am ok with a price increase from companies as I realize companies need to improve margins and top-line sales revenue, but as a customer of theirs for nearly 2 years and glowing recommendations to my friends/ colleagues in the industry... I no longer recommend the product as you can get more value for your dollar for what they now charge. But for me at this time, their hooks are in tight at this point, so Im stuck for the moment but will be looking for a new platform to switch to soon unless they reduce their price which I know they wont AND/ OR improve the value for what I am now having to spend.

Avantages: Not Bad... I like the product and have been using it for 2 1/2 years - and I signed up originally because the price was great, but now, I don't love the platform for the price they now charge. The company raised the price significantly this past year... when I say significantly, I mean close to 400% -- and nothing really really changed for the price increase. I would have switched platforms actually because I don't like the following features, or lack thereof for the price they now charge: - Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- You have to re-fill in your social media information each/ every time you send a new email campaign
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

Inconvénients: - Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

• Publié le 21/10/2018
Jess L.
Editor-In-Chief
Photographie, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/08/2019

"OmniSend, is a god send! "

Avantages: There is a lot that OmniSend does extremely well, we used to use Klaviyo in the past and it was an absolute nightmare, the interface was disgusting and so clunky to use. When we swapped to OmniSend, we honestly will never go back to anything else. OmniSend's interface and ease of use are insane for the price that you pay. Would 100% recommend it to any of my colleagues and continually do!

Inconvénients: As a company with a very strong focus on how things look, there are a few design additions I think that could be added, along with some pre-created templates that are filled with content. Something similar to how MailChimp does it? Just a suggestion!

Taylor S.
Marketing Specialist
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/08/2019

"Omnisend HELPED our online revenue"

Commentaires: Our overall online revenue has really skyrocketed since using Omnisend. Before we were just relying on social media posts when it came to online marketing. With Omnisend we are now GURANTEED to hit the inbox of everyone who has purchased from us and wants updates. This is the exact audience who will purchase from us again all due to our Omnisend e-blasts!

Avantages: I find that Omnisend works really great for our small company! I love that we can track our sales from our campaigns and show that the cost of Omnisend is really paying for itself from the revenue we receive from our e-blasts! Overall it is a pretty simple interface and we choose to use it over other larger email marketing programs.

Inconvénients: I'm not extremely knowledgeable about coding. I find that when I use the "Featured Items" template on mobile devices it stacks the items rather than keeping them in a row as displayed on desktop. I would really like if this feature kept my elements in a row because otherwise it makes my email very lengthy.

Maile U.
  • Publié le 07/08/2019

"I've been impressed so far"

Commentaires: I'm hoping that having a reliable email marketing app will help me to send more regular emails to my customer list...and I am certain that will help my sales. So far so good.

Avantages: The emails are easy to put together using their interface, and most importantly, they are beautiful. For a company like mine (selling jewelry online), that is extremely important. I am always short on time, so any software that makes marketing easier for a reasonable price is attractive to me. I've been impressed so far by Omnisend. I've tried multiple email marketing apps, and this one is my favorite to date.

Inconvénients: I am not entirely familiar with all the ins and outs of Omnisend yet, so I don't think I can speak to any structural issues or large problems it might have. They might be there, but so far I haven't seen any. There are features I'd like to see that Omnisend doesn't yet offer, like integrating with review apps to include snippets of reviews in abandoned cart emails. But maybe they will include that at some future point.

Nick H.
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/08/2019

"Best email marketing software that I've used!"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Omnisend has been amazing. This software has allowed me to automate my email marketing and start building relationships with customers and everyone else who comes in contact with my brand.

Avantages: I love that it gives me the ability to visualize my automated workflows before building them out. It allows me to craft our brand experience and customize it for different groups of people.

Inconvénients: Honestly, nothing. So far it has all of the features that I need and more.

Svetlana O.
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 08/08/2019

"Easy to use, saves time"

Commentaires: quick and easy marketing and saves a lot of my time

Avantages: I like how Omnisend helps me to market my products and increase my sales. Email marketing, push notifications, scratch cards, reports, contact list updates...

Inconvénients: when you need to go back if you forgot something, no option to open the next step in new tab

• Publié le 08/08/2019
Cauley S.
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés

"What a find!"

Commentaires: On-boarding was a breeze and the templates to create emails are very easy and great looking. The integration with Shopify and the capabilities in automation are very strong. I was able to replicate workflows I previously had in HubSpot (a tool that can cost $11,000+ annually) with no issue at all. Prior to Omnisend I was in MailChimp for a couple months after leaving HubSpot due to not being able to justify the cost. I'm very pleased to have found Omnisend.

Avantages: I've used many tools int he past, including MailChimp and HubSpot, and Omni send is by far the the more powerful email template/creative platform.

Inconvénients: Not much to say negative. Maybe the ability to send MMS in addition to SMS messages. When talking to existing and engaged customers it would be nice to be able to include graphically based messages. Would also be nice to be able to put messaging on hold for a defined amount of time for active clients that let us know they are traveling or can't order for some reason. We are a weekly service so that request from our clients is pretty common.

Jess L.
Creative and Marketing Director
Biens de consommation, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/08/2019

"OmniSend is perfect for Shopify connection. "

Avantages: I like that OmniSend links perfectly with Shopify, we used to use MailChimp and since have made the swap due to MailChimp cutting off the connection. However we don't regret the change whatsoever, and OmniSend's interface is easy to use and train new staff on.

Inconvénients: I feel like there are some areas that OmniSend could improve on mainly when it comes to customisation, as a graphic designer, there are some features lacking such as kerning and whatnot that would take OmniSend to the same level as competitors such as MailChimp.

Elena D.
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/08/2019

"Great tool for email marketing"

Avantages: Its clean, very easy to use, very intuitive and provides great reports...

Inconvénients: I´m still missing some key functionalities like integrated web-forms to incorporate into my website and eliminate the need for other additional middle-man apps to collect all my leads...

Mary M.
Marketing Director
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés

"Great all-in-one app"

Avantages: I love the Live View so that I can see which products are being removed from the cart most often. I also love how easy it is to set up my marketing automations. Super user-friendly!

Inconvénients: I wish it would allow you to create a custom e-mail template that you can use to create future campaigns. I end up having to start from scratch every time.

Cassidy C.
  • Publié le 03/08/2019

"PERFECT for my boutique!!"

Commentaires: Awesome app, awesome features! SO glad I made the switch.

Avantages: This is such a user friendly platform. I love how I can connect the app right to my shopify site and it makes generating emails SO easy. The live view on the app is also intriguing to watch. I have several automation set up through Omnisend and I have never had any issues with them!

Inconvénients: I haven't really ran into any issues yet! I am getting into more custom work, so hopefully it will be pretty simple to insert some pieces created in Illustrator right to Omnisend.