Avis clients sur Omnisend

En savoir plus sur Omnisend

Omnisend est la plateforme de marketing automation de vente en ligne qui vous aide à augmenter vos ventes. Compatible avec Shopify et d'autres plateformes d'e-commerce.

En savoir plus sur Omnisend

Easy migrating from Mailchimp. Easy to use interface, and great customer service.

The moving target with monthly fees is a bit frustrating.

Omnisend - Notes

Omnisend a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 678 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Omnisend ?

Tatiana
Assistante commerciale (France)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

tres pratique

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

le produit est assez facile à utiliser et très pratique

il n'y a pas grand chose qui me déplait dans ce logiciel

Emre
Emre
Software developer (Turquie)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Positive experience results

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : As an entrepreneur, I am constantly searching for new ways to market my products and services. I have been using Omnisend for a 1 year now, and I am in love with it. I have been able to use the omnisend platform to completely automate my email marketing. I use it to send out a variety of emails to my subscribers based on what they have bought.

I've been using Omnisend for the past 1 years, and it's been one of my best decisions. Omnisend has really changed the way I market to my subscribers. I used to send out bulk emails over time, but now I focus on sending the emails when the subscribers are actually active in the system. I also find that Omnisend has made me a much better marketer in the process.

Overall I was satisfied and had a great experience, I think businesses lacking in marketing should definitely use it. It works great and I haven't had a problem.

Amandine
Creator & CEO (France)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Amazing, beginner-friendly email marketing software with great customer support

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Awesome! Great, friendly and quick customer support, easy to use pre-made automations and templates, free course to get started, useful contacts and segment lists. I wouldn't use any other software for my email marketing!

I am a small business and I knew how important email marketing was. However, I struggled to understand how to implement it - how to create segments, how to send out relevant emails for my target audience, how to create automations, etc. It's has truly been so easy with Omnisend! First of all, they have a free course to get you started on their software and set up your first automations (welcome, abandoned cart). This course was very helpful. They have pre-made automations which was super useful for a beginner like me. I connected Omnisend to my website and with the right set up, I now have all my contacts put in segments that are relevant to their purchases and interests, which is great to send them THE email that will make them buy my products. Bonus points for their team, who is always super quick to respond to any questions you may have and is very friendly!

The only thing that I don't really care for is email templates, but it's probably because I'm a Webdesigner and I'm used to creating my own. However, you can save pre-made layouts so that's the way I do it to gain some time when I create my emails. Their automatic branding tool could be better honestly, but it's not the main aspect of the software so I don't really care that much.

Eli
Director of Marketing (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Cost effective email marketing

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I like it. It's not perfect, but neither are we. It helps us get the job done efficiently and has the opportunity to grow. Plus, I have been happy with the support.

We have 2m contacts in our database, and no other tool is as cost-effective for efficiently emailing them. Omnisend also has great e-commerce functionality, like SMS and easy-to-use form builders. Our account manager has been very helpful.

This is great for B2C, not B2B. Creating lists is difficult and managing our database is almost impossible..

Director (Slovénie)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Omnisend review

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experiance is very good. I would recomende the product to other people or should i say i already did. We are currently running 4 websites on it and we will be doing more. So in my book they have a loyal customer. And yes we have tried others.

Price for performance doesn't come close to anyone. I think it is right there with Klaviyo but it is a lot cheaper. So that would be the part. Also i ti quite simple to use and to set up. The support is also very responsive but somethimes they don't have all ther right answers. But nevertheles they are there to help.

My least favorite feature is that i can't search by phone number in the contacts but you have to create a segment. I think the search needs a little work.

Ellie
Sr Digital Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés

Personalized Support & Ease of Use

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall we have been very happy with our decision to switch to Omnisend. It gives us the ability to measure success of our campaigns and automations, create forms, and manage our contacts within one single platform. They are open to feedback and make platform changes accordingly.

Our account manager is very reliable, responsive, and helpful. Client Support is also very useful when needed. The platform overall is intuitive and easy to use. Omnisend is always seeking feedback and implementing changes to improve the platform, which I very much appreciate!

There are some reporting opportunities that could increase efficiency in evaluating metrics. Small features within the platform could be improved upon for a better UX, such as editing a campaign or sending a test email once it's been scheduled, scheduling automations in advance, and customizability of the new email builder.

Hilik
Marketing Agency Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A whole in one - best email marketing solution for agencies and ecommerce

Commentaires : Excellent.

The customer support is excellent. The product itself is user-friendly and easy to use.The automation and segmentation options are advanced and provide great solutions for effective marketing.

Compared to other software, I'm all satisfied and have no issues.

Pearl
Co-Founder (Nigeria)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

I recommend this to all my clients

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Easy to use, value for money email software for ecomm brands

I love how easy it is to use and set up especially as an agency consistently setting this up for clients.

There are some features not available for web stores not built with Shopify. Would love to see more features for more platforms like woocommerce. But, that being said, they are constantly updating this.

Ashfaq
Director (R.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best small business email software

Integration of SMS and emailAutomationsSMS

Unable to sort campaigns by revenueHard to edit product grids

Tatyana
COO (É.-U.)

We love Omnisend!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Love Omnisend so much!

Our favorite part is the dedicated account manager - Sydney! She is always looking for ways for us to optimize and helps with any issues that come up! I love having one person who helps us with projects rather than feeling like you are lost in a cog with many other programs/companies.

Would love more segmentation options, but software is awesome overall!One thing I would love to improve is just having a drop down for time when scheduling a campaign. The current time selector is very sensitive and easy to make a mistake on. Perhaps splitting date and time into two drop downs.

Brittany
Brittany
Owner (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Omnisend Great for Small e-Commerce Businesses

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Omnisend is a great email marketing and SMS option for small or e-Commerce businesses who are looking to convert their followers to their email list and drive sales. You can target your audience, create discount codes and automation in their easy-to-use drag-and-drop email builder. There are also plenty of pre-set email templates you can use and customize for your business which makes getting started very easy.

It's limited in what you can do in the email builder, I like to see more options to use gifs and videos right in the email that doesn't have to be uploaded to YouTube first. Video clips seem to be the way of the world for effective email marketing right now.

Heather
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Omnisend is great! Highly recommend!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Omnisend has been great! I have friends trying to get me to switch to their provider all the time but they haven't used Omnisend and I'm hesitant to move anywhere when it's so easy to use and the customer service is so great. If it's not broken, don't fix it - right?!

The process of moving my emails over in the beginning was seamless. I love the copy feature so I'm not making a new email each week. I can just replace the content with relevant content to my new email campaign. Customer service is always very helpful and available through chat instead of waiting for an email that might not even answer the question I have (that's why I switched from my old provider).

The only issue I ever had was trying to type inside the content box, but they have since fixed that so it's no longer an issue.

Diana
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés

Is Omnisend right for you?

Commentaires : Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

Nuno
Owner (Portugal)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Omnisend Competes with big names at a more affordable price

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Omnisend was an angel from the sky. It helped me to create great abandoned cart emails and flows. Its intelligence allowed me to create with easiness A/B tests to rapidly find the best sequence to use. My revenue from email sky rocked, not only recovering abandoned carts but also when broadcasting content emails

Omnisend has a lot of features. Flow automation for me was is one of the best in the market, you can do almost everything with it. It is a powerful tool for abandoned cart recovery, but also to do cross-sells! It integrates perfectly with Shopify and it only charges you for your active users (the ones that really subscribed to the mailing list and not all your store clients)

I found it a little bit difficult to work with forms, landing pages, and the email editor. IT is not very easy to work with them and options that are available for forms are a little bit limited. Also, there are some limitations when working and creating customer segments

Kimberly
Entrepreneur (Singapour)

Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp

Commentaires : Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template. Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Shubhanshu
Senior Visual Designer (Inde)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Omnisend has AMAZING potential and they hear you

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I like whatever I've experienced and look forward to whatever the omnisend team is building towards.

It's relatively good and easy-to-use software. It'll handle all your basic email/sms marketing needs and maybe more. They're growing and evolving as we speak - like literally, they've added a new email builder and a new form builder in the last couple of months. They take feedback quite seriously. THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They've got some amazing people behind the chatbox who go out of their way to resolve any and all of your queries. PS. The new email builder is an amazing improvement over the last one. It provides you with way more control over your email - it still has space for more improvement.

A lot of things are missing at the moment. Since they switched to a new email builder, they lack the ability to edit your templates (built on the new system) after you've saved them. The forms from the old form builder are still a little volatile - for eg. we've had some major scaling issues on the website where the form wouldn't scale with the screen size. I personally design 60-70% of my emails in another software and import the images to omnisend; I would prefer more control over the layout and visuals as a designer.

Irina
CEO (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The best alternative to all the higher priced softwares

Commentaires : I swear to my queen Omnisend. 😝🤣 but really, I would recommend this to anyone in the e-commerce space. It’s even better than klaviyo and I thought klaviyo was ALL THAT.

THE PRICE! Are you kidding me?! Compared to mailchimp this is pennies. I couldn’t belive I had been spending so much. Such a great team, reply quickly etc.

The send limits in the beginning but it’s not the worst thing in the world and it actually does your account very good to ensure you don’t go to spam. It’s just annoying

Adebayo
Digital Marketing Specialist (Nigeria)
Gestion des investissements, 11-50 employés

Easy and efficient email tool

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : With Omnisend, I have been to solve my email marketing problems with ease and I have experienced growth in my business.

I am really impressed with the easy of setting up campaigns and navigating through the tool. It's easy to use and it has fantastic designs. Since I started using the tool, my business growth has been consistent and productive.

Not much actually but they can improve the tool by making selection of multiple options available.

Rob
COO (Canada)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to use....easy for begginers....perfect for marketing

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It has been a real help with us for email marketing

I love how we can track the sales and click through rate with your software.

Price could be better. Support is good would be nice to talk in person to someone that could save time that going back and forth with messages.

Nick
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Best email marketing software that I've used!

Commentaires : My overall experience with Omnisend has been amazing. This software has allowed me to automate my email marketing and start building relationships with customers and everyone else who comes in contact with my brand.

I love that it gives me the ability to visualize my automated workflows before building them out. It allows me to craft our brand experience and customize it for different groups of people.

Honestly, nothing. So far it has all of the features that I need and more.

Demand Planner (É.-U.)
Construction, 5 001-10 000 employés

Awesome for communications

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Omnisend has been a great and easy experience from beginning to end.

This is a really easy platform to use for sending out mass emails. We used it for internal company communications and it was convenient to set up different audiences to send emails to depending on the subject. The emails are very customizable too.

The only thing I would choose to improve is the "preview" feature. A lot of the times the preview didn't look exactly like the actual email on my browser (some of the word spacing would be off, pictures slightly different sizes, etc.). Not a big deal but a little annoying.

LaTresha
CEO (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Great App

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : So far it's been very positive, the customer service team rocks!

Helps me easily reach my customers in each step of their purchasing journey.

Integrating certain software, creating segments

Richard
FOunder (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés

My review

Commentaires : Very good

Easy to set up, and learning curve is not too steep

The cost is a bit high for learners - especially as your database grows and may not be utilizing it to its full value

Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner (Inde)
Animation, 2-10 employés

Excellent for Email Marketing and Abandoned Cart Recovery Automation!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We use Omnisend for abandoned cart recovery and for email marketing.

After Jilt shut down, they recommended Omnisend for our marketing needs. - All data from Jilt was imported without any problems, the contacts and tags as well. - Unlimited contact list size for free unlike other services. Though the active contacts are limited to 250. - Free 500 emails per month is enough for a small business like ours, also offered us 500 free push notifications and SMS which is rare. - The email templates are easily editable, professional and sleek. - Email customer support is nice and fast to respond, even for the free plan. - All automations and workflows available in the free plan, no strings attached. - Auto generated unique Discount codes with Woocommerce integration for free in the basic plan. To summarize, I would say that any and every function is available right from the basic plan, no limitations. It was great to learn about them before paying without any caveats.

There is not much to dislike, it is an overall amazing service. - Had trouble initially with integration with Woocommerce, had to contact customer service as the documentation was not up to date. - Interface is a bit complicated to navigate.

Cody
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

E-Commerce Business driving hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales using Omnisend

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

The campaign builders integrations make building stoppable e-mails extremely optimized for conversion and the segmenting is really powerful.

I think in a rare case, the new builder is better than the old. Most softwares and tools we get so attached to that the updated systems don't feel intuitive or easy to use. The new e-mail builder is actually great