Awesome app for a company!

Brittany S.
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We went virtually paperless for our timesheets, and job sheets. This also helped us track our employees and their hours much easier, as well as account for their time on each job.

Avantages: Ease of use is definitely a big one. It took no time to figure out what you were doing, and set up everything in there that you needed.
Features is pretty extensive. We have tried other apps (cheaper ones) and found that they didn't really work for our company. We didn't need the full construction app like BuilderTrend, and needed something a bit more than for service calls, and this was the perfect in the middle app!
Quality is pretty good! Has its own couple glitches, but customer service takes care of them right away!
Previously, we had a system of all paper and had a gap in our communication on the jobs and such. This app helped us go virtually paperless in our timesheets, and job sheets because now everything is accessible to our users on their phones. The amount of data that it takes is next to nothing, which was a concern of our employees.

Inconvénients: It is a bit slow at times uploading and updating your lists, especially if you have a larger list.

Great product from a great company!

Matthew W.
Business Owner
Support client

Avantages: By far, the best thing about FieldPulse is their customer service. It feels like they are more business partners sometimes, going above and beyond to tweak and improve their product to make my business run smoother and more efficiently.

Inconvénients: Only thing I wish I could do is create custom customer statuses (categories). ex, 2017 customers, 2018 customers, ect. They kind of did this by creating customer tags, but it's not the same.

FieldPulse

Publié le 21/08/2018
Mikey P.
Technician
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's been a great addition to our workflow. We've gotten rid our paper tickets and can take credit cards on-site. Our employees, even the older guys, have the app down pat. It's a must have!

Avantages: This app boosted our efficiency in our small electrical company and the result was more profits.

Inconvénients: The app can be slow to load at times but it's improved greatly since we started using it.

Absolutely LOVE this software! Very easy to use and the support team is phenomenal!

Christy L.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software helps me stay organized and keep up with everything going on out in the field!

Avantages: I went through many other software trials looking for that perfect fit. I wanted a software that would keep up with multiple customers, multiple jobs, a great CRM, Invoicing, Payments, and an organized way to keep up with job comments and files. FieldPulse is the perfect fit for what i was looking for. The Support is amazing, they are always quick to respond with any questions that i have, and are always looking to make improvements!

Inconvénients: The only Cons i have are that there isn't currently a sync with Xero accounting, and there is a way to currently do inventory tracking.

FieldPulse has really helped improve our invoicing, customer database, and job scheduling

Publié le 26/07/2018
Justin N.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Support client

Avantages: Customer data base and google maps integration is nice to use while driving to location. Tech support has been spot on as well.

Inconvénients: Not being able to see customers phone number from job record and not being able to email file attachments straight from app like you can invoice or estimates.

Incredible product, saved me so much stress of finding the right product to implement. Great app!

Publié le 18/05/2018
Cory W.
Purchasing Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Collaboration, organization, streamlining operations, communication. Literally everything.

Avantages: Easy to use right out of the box. The mobile app is very responsive and the web page looks just like the app. There appear to be no differences in the two. Our field salesman will be able to use this right away. The fields on the jobs and projects are customizable and form creation is very easy. I will discover more I am sure.

Inconvénients: Inability to integrate with QB Desktop is the only thing I think that would be better. Also maybe making the estimates customizable to allow status tracking (Open, Accepted, Closed, Lost, etc.)

I have used it for a couples months for my HVAC company.

Publié le 16/06/2018
Cory W.
Support client

Avantages: The responsiveness of the Fieldpulse support team is amazing. I usually have my questions answered and explained within minutes. The software is super easy to use and by FAR the easiest I have tried to integrate with Quickbooks online. It is also is very user friendly, If I was able to figure it out within a few hours of using it anyone can.

Inconvénients: As of now I have no complaints. The app is very user friendly and even my service technicians who are not tech savvy have been able to easily learn the ins and outs of it.

Great Software, Amazing Support

Publié le 10/02/2019
Matthew M.
Électronique grand public, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The on boarding process has been easy due to the videos that guide you through each module. Any time we have questions, the web chat gives us helpful information quickly. We have never adopted and so thoroughly understood a complex software so soon after beginning to use it.

Avantages: Combination of lights CRM and powerful project management which is very hard to find.

Inconvénients: The CRM functionality isn’t as advanced as pure CRM systems, but it still has 90% of what we want.

envoyé par FieldPulse le 26/02/2019

Thanks, Matthew! We really appreciate the review and the opportunity to work with you. We're so glad that the onboarding process was smooth!

Tried a Bunch Of These

Publié le 10/11/2016
Nutan P.
Support client

Commentaires: I'm in IT first and work part time for a maintenance/repair service contractor who asked me choose an affordable, modern software for his team that works well on mobile. I tried a bunch of them, and settled on FieldPulse. They have a web based application and iphone/android apps that are basically full functionality. They're building new features, and they actually listen to our requests and have implemented them quickly. Support is really easy with them since they have an in-app chat on all three apps. Unlike many other solutions that look like they were designed and built in the 90s, FieldPulse has a very modern and common interface that's familiar, so training the guys to use the product has been easy for me.

envoyé par FieldPulse le 10/11/2016

Thanks so much Nutan!

Highly recommended

Publié le 07/09/2018
John D.
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very happy with FieldPulse it does everything I need it to do for my HVAC company without being overly complicated. Very easy to use and customize for my business needs.

Avantages: Ease of use and adjustability to set up exactly how I want it

Inconvénients: Would like to be able to give multiple options on a single estimate

Awesome

Publié le 08/09/2018
Todd D.
Ownee
Équipements publics, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: Excellent

Avantages: Customer re odd management and scheduling have helped my business also the customer support was great

Inconvénients: Apps have a few bugs but they are quick to respond and look into the

Great value, great features and best of all excellent customer service

Publié le 25/05/2018
Gustavo A.
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Organization, business and customers information at my fingertips at all times.

Avantages: Easy to use, packed with all necessary features for muy hvac business, I'll never get tired of mentioning the great customer service!!

Inconvénients: I wish it would have pre made estimates templates where I could customize some words instead of me have it to create it from scratch. The discount feature does not work on my android devices

Great modern app for electricians

Publié le 10/11/2016
Jay W.
Support client

Commentaires: Moved over to fieldpulse from some old app that had a really bad mobile app. This is a great modern app that makes it much faster to get our work orders and make updates. we like it so far. We do electrical work.

envoyé par FieldPulse le 10/11/2016