15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur FieldPulse

En savoir plus sur FieldPulse

Gérez facilement les devis, la planification des travaux, le suivi des salariés, entre autres, avec FieldPulse, l'un des logiciels de gestion des interventions les plus appréciés.

En savoir plus sur FieldPulse

FieldPulse - Notes

FieldPulse a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 93 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé FieldPulse ?

Lou
Lou

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I finally found what I was searching for!

Commentaires : So far so good!

The features are great and they actually work! After trying every software on capterra and more, FieldPulse allowed me to stop looking and get back to business. As an owner/operator I'm able to access the features I need in the field as well as the desktop. All the features are there in addition to many customization options. And the support is second to none. I've been able to get a human at all hours of the day and they are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Getting set up was a breeze and the support team guided me every step of the way (when needed). A slick gui AND good functionality? I'll take it.

It could be more customizable, but isn't too limited. There are certain features that I'd like to see that aren't currently present, but then again no one does it all. And any software that had these features certainly lacked in most others. The team is also very responsive and interested in user feature requests. Sure, it's got it's bugs here and there. But when I mention one, the team usually knows about it and are on it already. That, or it was user malfunction.

il y a 4 ans

Lou, thanks for taking the time to leave that review! We're inspired by business owners like you. So it means a lot to us when you note that our product is feature rich and still getting better. Cheers to your success! --Dennis Behrman | Head of Marketing

Jeff

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Fieldpulse changed the way we work

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Fieldpulse has been a game changer for Pro Pool Team. We were able to centralize all the different types of work and customers into one system, that our clients love. The support staff is amazing, especially Holly, who help work through several issues we had at the start up. You get real people who seem to really care about your success on the Fieldpulse platform.

Fieldpulse was easy to set up and to get started. Fieldpulse is very flexible with the setup allowing us to customize our workflow for our industry. Our customers love the portal and the ease of making payment and tracking job history for their locations.

We have had a few issues with the engage phone system, but Fieldpulse is continually improving the software.

Ty

Good Enough For Price

Commentaires : Overall it is ok for field invoices and payments, but for an overall solution to help your business run better it lacks in some areas. Probably worth paying more for others, after using a different software for my other business for the last 5 years I expect more out of this software, however Field pulse is considerably less expensive than the other software we use. They will probably continue to improve this though so with the cost effectiveness may be worth it in the long run.

It made it easy to invoice and take payment in the field to avoid chasing money after the service call. Does ok for the cost.

There are several features that are missing and or do not work well for our company. The reporting could be better, but there is no customer statement function and if you have related customers(which is for a customer with multiple service locations) they are not tracked together and there is no way to send an easy to read statement of all invoices for a particular customer with multiple locations. The Quick Books syncing is terrible and is mostly related to QB online but they keep claiming they will make it compatible with QB desktop but have yet to, to my knowledge. The app has issues as well I have to post date my invoices so the correct date shows up when sent to the customer. Deleting and changing invoices is a pain and when the QB sync screws up with payment it sometimes still says invoiced when it has been paid and there is no way to manually change the status.

Sheri
President (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Outstanding Customer Support and Easy to Use

5,0 il y a 6 mois

For starters, FieldPulse customer support is outstanding! My Customer Success Specialist, [sensitive content hidden], promptly responds to all my inquiries. To me, great customer support is a priority, especially regarding the software I use to run my business. I've had bad experiences with companies who don't care much about their customers. So, seeing how attentive [sensitive content hidden] is to my needs is very refreshing. Secondly, the software is very easy to use. I was offered an onboarding/training call that I haven't done yet. But even without the training, I was able to hop in and start creating customers, estimates, and invoices in minutes. The very intuitive interface makes even a novice comfortable about using the system. I look forward to scheduling my training call to use all the features offered to help grow and manage my business.

I guess one negative would be having to purchase add-ons to utilize the system fully. Having a business phone number tied into the system is a necessity. For that to happen with FieldPulse, you must purchase the Engage add-on, increasing the monthly cost. But with that said, they give you 5 new phone numbers and unlimited minutes and texts. Every correspondence is attached to the client dashboard. So now I use only one phone number to communicate with my clients instead of using FB Messenger, Instagram DMs, and personal text messages. It is much easier to keep track of everything this way. You can also port your existing phone number into the system if needed. Even with the extra monthly cost of the Engage add-on, FieldPulse is still cheaper than most other field management/CRM services available. So I guess the small increase in cost really isn't a negative after all.

Cecilio

Polk County Soft Wash

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Listen other platforms customer service at best is less than mediocre. You don't get one person reaching out, you have several people reaching wit patience and understanding. They want to know the way that you do things and then they walk you through the way your process can work in the platform not ounce not twice. But as many times as you need. Your success is theirs. Truly.

FieldPulse checks 90% of all the boxes in almost any industry you are working.

My work flow is different So it took an understanding of the software operations to make it work for me. And I'm being nit picky.

Tommy

Best CRM

Commentaires : We are an electrical service business and Fieldpulse has a been a huge deal in helping us manage our business activities on a daily basis. We are able to track all customers, projects, jobs, money. We are able to create estimates and invoice.

Fieldpulse is a robust CRM that has many useful functions and the team continues to add to it. I have used other CRM's including jobber and none are as good as Fieldpulse. The Fieldpulse team also has great support that listens to you and actually supports you. They also have a feature called engage that integrates VOIP into their software. I believe this is something I have not seen in any other CRM.

It can be quicker at loading pages. Would like to see estimate function be stronger such as integrating an estimate program or create one internally that would streamline for anybody to be able to use in the field and not just experienced users. Would like to see Fieldpulse integrate with many other apps like other softwares such as Zapier, Waveapps, Mailchimp.

il y a 4 ans

Tommy, thanks so much for your great review. At the end of the day, our goal is to help you make more money and win back time. We're so glad that we can help your electrical business every day. Cheers, Gabe Pinchev, CEO

Laura
Administrative Assistant (Canada)
Équipements publics, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

An easy to use software for technicians on the field

Commentaires : We have been able to solve multiple communication issues between the office and technicians and make sure no one slides through the cracks.

I love how easy it is to use for people of any age. We have technicians who hardly ever use their cell phones and they find it very convenient! It saves on paper and time so they don't have to come back to the shop and hand me paperwork. I can process payments quickly and I like having all the information of where my techs are at any point in the day and get updates easily.

The biggest challenge is scheduling. It is difficult to see at a glance what the schedule is for multiple techs. The second biggest complaint is how slow it can be. If I want to print something it can take a couple minutes to process.

Mario

Excellent software

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : This solution has been absolutely perfect for my business needs.

Designing flexible budgeting options for clients to maintain full control of their finances.

Have you ever experienced that frustrating moment when you lose your internet connection and all your progress on taking notes gets erased? It's definitely not their fault, but it can be incredibly annoying.

Samuel
Owner and Operator (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellant software and user friendly

5,0 il y a 4 mois

FieldPulse is very user friendly and has great features and add-ons which is critical for a small business like mine. I have coaching with [sensitive content hidden] who is very friendly and professional and uses her time to answer questions and communicate effectively with me.

There is nothing to dislike about FieldPulse

Fielpulse!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Its integration with my different applications including phones, credit card, finance, etc

THAT I CANF HAVE A CUSTOMER SIGN AN ESTIMATE IN PERSON!!! You have to email to them and have them sign. PLEASE CHANGE THIS

Erin
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

My Perspective on FieldPulse

Commentaires : Building this system out for my business has been frustrating at times, but the FieldPulse team has been extremely cooperative and helpful throughout the process. Overall, the product has been an asset to my business, but I would like to see FieldPulse work more heavily with actual end users to work out the kinks and enhance some of the features.

The system is comprehensive, for the most part, in delivering field service functionality across the various processes of my business at a price point that a small company like mine can support. Customer service has been helpful and accommodating in finding work-arounds or making system updates to improve upon their product.

Some functions are not very intuitive and/or are extremely basic in their design. I would like to see some more functionality built in around effective scheduling, more complex form creation and Quickbooks timesheet integration.

Evan

Money well spent!

Easy to schedule and manage jobs, easy to collect payments, great database to store customer information, ability to create templates and much more!

Little tricky dialing in differences between invoicing vs estimates vs collecting payments. I’m sure the step by step tutorial would be beneficial but I haven’t scheduled that yet.

President (É.-U.)

Amazing Potential and Great Value

Commentaires : Overall our experience has been very good. Would highly recommend them.

■ Great support team! Very responsive and they always work toward a solution.■ All the features are there to run your business. They may not be the nirvana of CRMs, but you will be functional as a company.■ They are always improving the product. Spending R&D funds is a great sign that they are focused on improving, which is why we are a loyal customer.■ Can't beat the price. They did have a price increase this year which sucked, but overall they still bring good value for your money.

■ Reporting and Exporting of data could be better.■ Timesheets work ok, but there are some glaring holes in features that could be addressed.■ The Estimate process is very cumbersome for larger estimates. Would be nice if they could rework this module, keeping larger projects in mind.■ They do not partner with major material suppliers (Home Depot, Lowes, ACE Hardware, etc.) Would be nice if we didn't have to keep looking up material costs.■ Training videos are very generic and not well thought out, or even wrong in some cases. While they point you in the right direction, they could be a bit more robust.

Jon
owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Extreme value for the price point.

Commentaires : From initial reach out to implementation our experience has been 5 star. Our account rep (shoutout Matt) was information and patient getting us signed up. We didn't feel pressured or pushed. We felt heard and helped.

Out of the box we felt like we had a tremendous value. Honestly, price compared to all features we received at base level feels like a steal. Client portal was huge for us as was the amount of detail we can track within a job: photos, attachments, job costing, who did what and when.

Some features like the booking portal requests we felt were hidden and should be brought to the dashboard. That may be an option thought and we just haven't figured it out yet.

Kaleb
Événementiel, 2–10 employés

Great program!

Commentaires : The customer service, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has been SUPER helpful answering all my questions with promptness and accuracy. Very much appreciated, especially when you're a "newb"!

I really enjoy the over abundance of features and options available, and how almost every piece of the software is customizable to my business needs.

I haven't had it very long to have a list of cons, one thing I can think of though is it could get pretty pricey the more team mates you add on. Which could be a deciding factor for soem.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Kaleb! Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to share your feedback with FieldPulse!

Dave
Sales & Service Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

Review

Easy setup and very user friendly. Product support and training were top notch

System does not integrate very well with quickbooks and when exported out, info is scattered everywhere in quickbooks. Software is not working well for us as we have single customers with alot of individual site and units to keep up with. There is nowhere to store unit info, and no easy way to open work orders to a unit instead of a customer location. It would also be nice to be able to generate purchase orders to a work order to track parts

Erik

Software for Tradesmen

Commentaires : I have had great response from customer service. Many options to get in touch with support.

The ease of use has been nice. Keeps my up to date with the app. Putting together estimates is a breeze.

Would be nice to customize the layout out of certain menus. Being able to customize the estimates would be nice. Maybe have the ability to drag and drop info on screens.

il y a 5 ans

Erik, thanks for your review. We pride ourselves on our passion for the trades. Our goal is to make the management side of your job as easy as possible. Feel free to contact support anytime. We have a knowledgeable and friendly team always eager to help. --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Toddy

Helped!

Commentaires : I save time and am more organized very professional

This program kept me more organized I like having customer records and info also makes great looking invoices. I put in cons that sometimes the software glitches but I contact the developers and they fix it. Great customer service

Sometimes glitches but the customer service is great they answer back very quickly and let me know when it’s fixed

il y a 5 ans

Toddy, thanks so much for the nice review! We're always glad to hear about quick responses and that our team is making a real difference. Even more, it's great to hear that FieldPulse is helping your business stay organized and appear professional while saving you time!

Janet
Social Media/Team Manager (É.-U.)

Field Pulse Review

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience is going pretty well.

I like that everything you need is right there in one place.

So far, I haven't found anything I don't like.

Joel
HVAC Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Great for scheduling, customer information and CRM

Commentaires : This is the best program i have used over my 14 years of doing HVAC.

I love how we can keep all customers information and customers interactions in one place. Also the facts that our sales staff can update on where the customers are at in the bidding process. Hope to see changes in the future for more we can use this program for.

I wish there was a maintenance agreement system to use to allow customers to schedule there own days and time.

Caleb
Service Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Review so far

Commentaires : Used it since January and we are looking more into the features/integrations to see what will make this software more effective for what we need.

Service is great, appears that they are able and willing to explore options/ideas to improve software.

Seems a little clunky and time consuming on some aspects. Would love a easier way to navigate and organize to improve efficiency

il y a 3 ans

Hi Caleb! Thank you so much for your review. We are always looking for feedback from current customers and would love to hear anymore thoughts you might have on enhancements!

Derek
Manager (Canada)

Great Product

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Easy of use, company very willing to implement changes

i havent seen anything that i didnt like

Brad

Great product.

Commentaires : Extremely satisfied.

Great customer service. Great software. Lets go!

Loading times can be longer than normal at times.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Brad! Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled to have you as part of the FieldPulse family!

Meghan
Service (É.-U.)

House cleaning company

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : My business has already received multiple compliments on the customer service we provide through it. The communication is much easier to do and our quotes look so professional coming from field pulse. Also, our scheduling has improved because it alerts if we have a double booking.

My favorite thing so far has been the customer service. They can answer every question. The ease of use is amazing considering how high quality and use it is.

So far, I have absolutely no complaints.

Maha
Partner (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

Best Customer Service and support Team

5,0 il y a 4 mois

The software is very friendly and easy to use, and what made our new venture so smooth was our Customer Success Specialist, Holly Shelton. She is professional, kind, responsive and posses great customer service ettique.

We have been using FieldPulse for a couple of month, for now, I can say the only thing missing that our company needs is an online booking option.