Fantastic product for our business

Publié le 21/11/2019
Kristie R.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our overall experience has been great. We have better insight as to who is viewing our emails, the links they click on from our email to access our website and the sales we generate from the emails we send out.

Avantages: Very easy to use. I am able to create newsletters within 10 minutes (compared to approx. 45 mins on the previous software we used).
The reports provide good insight as to how successful each marketing campaign has been.

Inconvénients: The cost can be prohibitive for small businesses but it is still cheaper than some of the competitors.

Decent Email Program

Publié le 22/10/2019
Maile U.
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: SmartrMail was a good choice for me when I needed to leave MailChimp for cost reasons. I eventually replaced SmartrMail with a different email program that had more options, but I'd still recommend it for people who simply need an email program to quickly draft emails using photos and descriptions from your Shopify website.

Avantages: SmartrMail is very easy to use if you don't want a lot of customization and don't plan to segment your email list. It's also a whole lot cheaper than MailChimp and some other companies. And on Shopify it automatically pulls in photos and product descriptions, making it a snap to create emails.

Inconvénients: I had repeated trouble properly segmenting my email list. It didn't seem to accurately categorize email addresses by date of signing up, and that was problematic when I wanted to send emails to recent customers. I also had trouble with customizing the templates.

SmartrMail where have you been???

Publié le 19/10/2019
Pat R.
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall Smartrmail is nothing short of sensational. It immediately started working within minutes of set up.

Avantages: For those working on a Neto platform this is for you.

Inconvénients: No set-up wizard to walk you through. Would be great if it had a step by step set up wizard to guide you through the first time.

SmartrMail Review

Publié le 27/11/2018
Philippa M.
Marketing Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are able to stay in contact with customers through email and have created some beautiful campaigns which SmartrMail has helped us send. The customer service is always helpful and if you have any hiccups or challenges, they will help you through to find a solution.

Avantages: Designing our own emails in InDesign, it is easy to then import GIFs and images into the emails for our weekly newsletter. For weekly emails, the system is intuitive and easy to use.
With the assistance of the team from Smartrmail, we've been able to create a range of automated campaigns to target customers and upsell other products.
The customer service team is great and reply to help requests very promptly.

Inconvénients: Setting up automated campaigns and creating audiences with certain rules can be rather complex and easy to make errors, so it is essential you work with the Smartrmail team on this.

Been making an average of 35x ROI over 11 months

Publié le 31/07/2019
Brett L.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall we have been making a very good return while using only the most basic features like abandon cart, auto product recommendations, manual sales campaigns and thank you emails.

Avantages: The auto product recommendations a super simple and have been really effective at generating consistent revenue.

Inconvénients: I would like the ability to upload custom fonts and create product review follow ups.

The best email marketing app

Publié le 25/06/2019
Nancy N.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our delivery rate to our customers inbox is up, our bounce rate is down and our overall stats look much heathier than 6 months ago.

Avantages: Love, Love & Love the amazing customer service! Rep and his team never stop impressing me with their fantastic help and suggestions. Easy to use. Hasn't failed us yet. Clean and crisp presentation.

Inconvénients: Looking forward to updates to customize funtions in the design template.

Great product and exceptional customer service and support

Publié le 05/11/2018
Aida R.

Commentaires: 1. Saves time
2. Emails look professional
3. Automation helps you focus on other parts of business

Avantages: SmartrMail is so easy to use - no experience or training necessary. Plus integration with our website makes it easy to add products including products descriptions, price images etc. What used to take me an hour to do using other mail service platforms, it takes about 15 minutes now. Smartrmail saves a lot of time and emails just look so much better and professional. Couldn't go back to anything else now. Plus customer support is just exceptional - if you have any questions or need suggestions. 10/10 for software and support.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I don't like. This is a complete package.

Great tool for your business

Publié le 25/09/2019
Shawn B.
Small Business Owner
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use this software for e-commerce marketing emails. I use it to follow up after sales and for sales and marketing to bring customers back.

Avantages: I like that it populates product images from my website, even with manual send method. It also generates emails associated with customer interests. Customer support is very good.

Inconvénients: There wasn’t really anything I didn’t like about this software except a glitch or two when sending mail manually.

Excellent Customer Service

Publié le 04/12/2019
Lisa C.
General Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: What I love most about using SmartMail above anything else is their customer service. No matter what time, or what issue, or what solution I am looking for, the team at SmartrMail are only a click away and are extremely responsive to all enquiries sent. This has given me reassurance that I can have hands on support to achieved the desired campaign outcomes needed for our growing business. Special shout out to Nicholas who from day 1 has been outstanding. I really appreciate it. :)

Inconvénients: No major issues. I would just like more features and flexibility with some things, however overall I am quite happy and the support I am given gets me through any hurdles that occur.

Easy, Fast & Beutiful

Publié le 20/05/2019
Megan B.
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very easy. I don't have a lot of time to learn a whole new way of working. Their system is easy to use and professional at the end for my customers.

Avantages: - First and foremost their customer service, support and online FAQs are fantastic!
- Easy to use
- Emails look clean & beautiful
- Smart Segments
- Integrates with website

Inconvénients: Nothing to do with the software, more their integration capabilities with Neto. Neto don't offer automated promo codes for customers. I'd like to send promotional emails to certain segments with a discount code that is personal to them e.g. Refer a friend. There is no capability from Neto to feed this in to SmartrMail (or any email provider. I would like to see SmartrMail expand to also include SMS marketing.

Streets ahead of alternatives

Publié le 19/03/2019
Andrew H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I used to use Mailchimp but found creating newsletters time consuming. Because SmartrMail links directly into my Neto control panel I can add products into my newsletters simply by typing a four digit SKU. The customer segmentation enables me to very accurately target customers who have bought different items without having to email my entire list or spend hours trying to create my own customer segments.

Avantages: The software is easy to set up and easy to use.
Making a newsletter ranges from no time at all for automated emails to minutes for a manual email.
It is very easy to see how your campaigns are working and the results they achieve.
Subscriber segmentation function is phenomenal.
Support staff are fantastic.

Inconvénients: I have not encountered any things I don't like yet.

Email database management that makes you money while you sleep

Publié le 14/11/2018
Sarah K.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The customer segmentation for auto emails. Reporting on actual revenue and easy of use.

Inconvénients: No automatically emailed invoice each month. It’s a bit of a pain to have to go in and retrieve your invoice for accounting purposes

Smart R Mail - The name says it all !!

Publié le 18/11/2018
Andrew A.
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Smartrmail provides excellent customer service - they answer questions quickly and provide solutions or work arounds to most of my email problems within their software. I love the smart technology that is built into the product, that can send my clients products that suit them automatically, without me doing anything.

Avantages: The software links in with my eCommerce program and allows me to produce emails quickly.

Inconvénients: The worst part of the program as that I did not find it earlier.

SmartrMail Review

Publié le 14/11/2018
Matthew L.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Smartmail links directly with our Neto e-commerce platform which means its fast and easy to add products to our mailouts.

Inconvénients: The product database is not updated immediatley but this is only a small issue.

A handy tool

Publié le 29/10/2018
Sheeraz H.
VP Sales
Art, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A pretty handy tool really. Was using mailchimp but got annoyed with their lack of support and found automations complicated. They have some sophisticated features to be played around with. The auto product emails and suggestions are quite relevant and takes care of half the work. There's room for improvement but a much needed upgrade from the old emailing tools.

Avantages: Good sensible support, explained things properly.

Inconvénients: there were a couple of bugs but were fixed on contact

love the plugin ability

Publié le 03/10/2019
Digital Marketing Manager
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This has helped increase our marketing revenue by over 30% - which is oustanding for our business.

Avantages: I love the simple fact that this email marketing automation software easily plugs into shopify stores.

Inconvénients: I didn't like the UI and how it was tricky to understand flows to flows. There needed to be a way to more easily identify the customer journey.

SmartrMail

Publié le 08/11/2018
Abby T.
Marketing Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Best customer service going around.

Avantages: Segmentation and the easiness of getting a quick campaign together.

Inconvénients: The lack of design capabilities and fonts

Easy to use, great value

Publié le 06/03/2019
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Smartrmail for 2 sites from Neto. I have automated emails on and do newsletters. Very easy to set up, and saves me time to use on other parts of my businesses

Avantages: Integrates easily with my site, email template creator is easy to use

Inconvénients: Some of the help documents can be hard to find, but the support guys are great at pointing in the right direction

A breakthrough in email campaigns

Publié le 30/10/2018
Rachael F.
Creator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is a simple system which saves time creating weekly email campaigns. It also seems to provide solutions to all of my queries. Very happy with SmartrMail.

Avantages: Easy to use
Very intelligent smart segments means you can target on specific subscribers.
Automatically integrated to our Neto software so products can be linked at the press of a button...no more manually adding links to images and webstore which is very time consuming:)
Links to subscriber sales for accurate metrics and reporting.
The best thing is because SmartrMail integrates with Neto, it can distinguish between retail and wholesale customers (something Mail Chimp could never quite do for us) so we can send them dedicated campaigns without crossover confusion:))))

Inconvénients: Some restrictions with spacing in page layout.

Super responsive & helpful, always!

Publié le 27/05/2019
Jessy C.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The Smartrmail team are incredibly responsive, and often go above and beyond with their detailed and thoughtful replies.

Avantages: The software is niche and suits my business (online retail specialising in fashion and fine jewellery) to a tee.

Inconvénients: I have nothing negative to report about this software.

Great service, excellent support

Publié le 30/01/2019
Shane G.
Founder & Owner
Impression, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Initially I wanted to look for an alternative to Infusionsoft due to cost, but then after working with the SmartrMail guys and having a chat with them I could see the tight integration with the E-Commerce side would be very helpful with segmenting our list / sales etc.

Avantages: full integration with NETO shopping cart has enabled us to get rid of Infusionsoft.

Inconvénients: Like any new software, just have to learn a few new things and ways of doing things. But it's actually been quite smooth.

Looking forward to the future

Publié le 07/05/2019
Brad P.
Administration
Automobile, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: To date I must say communication has been prompt and informative whether that be via email, online chat or the couple of phone calls I have booked online

Avantages: * Links seamlessly with Neto
* Covers our current needs in email marketing
* Relatively user friendly and has informative support videos

Inconvénients: None so far. Although it will be better once Neto's API allows for a greater automation of coupon codes.

A winner for me

Publié le 12/03/2019
Paula H.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A big thanks to the team at SmartrMail. Very helpful and only too happy to get online and chat with you to assist with any help needed with the program. Great customer service!

Avantages: The ease of use and automation of the program. I'm a sole trader, so this is the perfect solution for me. This brilliant email program keeps your marketing ticking over whilst doing other tasks. I also appreciate the subject lines as they provide you with ideas in creating a newsletter.

Inconvénients: There are no cons about this program. You can't help but like it.

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Publié le 17/07/2019
Brad Y.
General Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We linked our Neto store and turned on Auto emails and received 8 orders from the first email. Auto emails are a life saver and a great way to keep front of mind for customers.

Avantages: This program is amazing. We linked our Neto store and turned on Auto emails and received 8 orders from the first email! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS QUICK AND THOROUGH!

Inconvénients: Some things can be a little tricky to find if you are time poor and busy, however the customer service team quickly point you in the right direction.

SmartrMail

Publié le 04/12/2018
Glenn M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: GREAT customer support (always responsive and capable). Direct tracking of our increase in sales via this platform and both auto and manual emails to our customer base

Avantages: Easy to use; Good reporting & sales tracking; Great customer support

Inconvénients: Some additional functions & editing of templates would be useful