Avis clients sur SmartrMail

4,7 /5
  • Service client
    4,9 /5

En savoir plus sur SmartrMail

Outil de marketing destiné aux magasins d'e-commerce, conçu pour l'envoi d'e-mails personnalisés en vue d'augmenter les ventes.

En savoir plus sur SmartrMail

59 avis affichés

Rusty R.
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/07/2020

"Excellent Product, Even better Service."

Avantages: The product is excellent, and full of hidden gems as you get to know it more. The customer service is top shelf.

Inconvénients: There is a learning curve to be able to unlock the true power. Though, the excellent service makes this pretty easy to navigate.

• Publié le 13/07/2020
Kristie R.
  • Publié le 21/11/2019

"Fantastic product for our business"

Commentaires: Our overall experience has been great. We have better insight as to who is viewing our emails, the links they click on from our email to access our website and the sales we generate from the emails we send out.

Avantages: Very easy to use. I am able to create newsletters within 10 minutes (compared to approx. 45 mins on the previous software we used).
The reports provide good insight as to how successful each marketing campaign has been.

Inconvénients: The cost can be prohibitive for small businesses but it is still cheaper than some of the competitors.

• Publié le 21/11/2019
Philippa M.
Marketing Manager
  • Publié le 27/11/2018

"SmartrMail Review"

Commentaires: We are able to stay in contact with customers through email and have created some beautiful campaigns which SmartrMail has helped us send. The customer service is always helpful and if you have any hiccups or challenges, they will help you through to find a solution.

Avantages: Designing our own emails in InDesign, it is easy to then import GIFs and images into the emails for our weekly newsletter. For weekly emails, the system is intuitive and easy to use.
With the assistance of the team from Smartrmail, we've been able to create a range of automated campaigns to target customers and upsell other products.
The customer service team is great and reply to help requests very promptly.

Inconvénients: Setting up automated campaigns and creating audiences with certain rules can be rather complex and easy to make errors, so it is essential you work with the Smartrmail team on this.

• Publié le 27/11/2018
Harrison H.
Marketing Assistant
Automobile, 2-10 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 12/02/2021

"Tools.com Smartrmail Review"

Commentaires: As an e-commerce business, SmartrMail has helped us save a significant amount of time by utilising the workflows for emails such as the welcome and thank you emails.

Avantages: One of the key factors of our decision to use SmartrMail as our email marketing software is the implementation with Neto. Being able to share and use data through both SmartrMail and Neto is so easy when compared to other email marketing softwares. With that, being able to create templates and designs is very user friendly which makes my time as a user a lot less stressful. The ease of syncing data such as products and other information for e-commerce is fantastic.

Inconvénients: There are still some limitations with the design such as fonts but I can imagine there are reasons for this. The email composer could potential be expanded upon by adding a number of new creative techniques which can result in a greater feel and look on the emails.

• Publié le 12/02/2021
Nikki T.
Busines Owner / Manager
  • Publié le 08/07/2020

"Cheaper than Mailchimp with practical functionality."

Commentaires: Great customer service and help when needed.

Avantages: We use Smartrmail with out Shopify store and really enjoy it. Pulled our email list out of mailchimp over 6 months ago as it was just getting too expensive. Smartrmail has all the functionality I need without being overly complicated.
Just realised it does 2 way sync with Shopify so if a subscriber purchased once, but more than 2 years ago, and then makes a new purchase in our Shopify store, they'll be labelled as " Repeat customer" since there will be 2 orders in this subscribers' profile in your Shopify store.
This is great so that customers repeat business is recognised.
Thank you Smartrmail.

Inconvénients: Nothing major just took a little bit of getting used to the autosave as I was used to saving everything I did manually in mailchimp. Not a software problem, just a person problem ;-P

• Publié le 08/07/2020
Tracie R.
Business Owner
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/05/2020

"SmartrMail the smart way to reach out for return customers"

Commentaires: All my questions were answered promptly and someone took the time to go through how do things as well as set up a an automation that was ready to use straight away, and that I could copy from when I wanted to create new ones too. I was really worried that support would fall away as soon as my trial ended but support is continuous and communication is top notch. I cannot speak highly enough of the people that have helped me. I am a small business that runs everything by myself so my time is very valuable. I spend a bit of time to set things up and SmartrMail puts things in motions at the set date. I do last minute checks to ensure the content is still the message I want sent. Staff are happy to send links and other relevant information relating to marketing strategies so I can learn as I go. I really doesn't get simpler than that for a business owner like me.

Avantages: I love many things about SmartrMail. It's versatile and functionality is awesome. The integration into NETO was simple and I got the assistance I needed to help me fix a minor glitch. I love SmartrMails ability to select relevant items to suggest to my customers based on what they have purchased and the many other facets that come into play that are way above my comprehension. I don't need to be a marketing guru!

Inconvénients: Aww maybe the price but don't we all want everything for less? The price is still fair but I wouldn't support it if it was much more.

• Publié le 19/05/2020
Pat R.
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/10/2019

"SmartrMail where have you been???"

Commentaires: Overall Smartrmail is nothing short of sensational. It immediately started working within minutes of set up.

Avantages: For those working on a Neto platform this is for you.

Inconvénients: No set-up wizard to walk you through. Would be great if it had a step by step set up wizard to guide you through the first time.

• Publié le 19/10/2019
Brett L.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/07/2019

"Been making an average of 35x ROI over 11 months"

Commentaires: Overall we have been making a very good return while using only the most basic features like abandon cart, auto product recommendations, manual sales campaigns and thank you emails.

Avantages: The auto product recommendations a super simple and have been really effective at generating consistent revenue.

Inconvénients: I would like the ability to upload custom fonts and create product review follow ups.

• Publié le 31/07/2019
Nancy N.
  • Publié le 25/06/2019

"The best email marketing app"

Commentaires: Our delivery rate to our customers inbox is up, our bounce rate is down and our overall stats look much heathier than 6 months ago.

Avantages: Love, Love & Love the amazing customer service! Rep and his team never stop impressing me with their fantastic help and suggestions. Easy to use. Hasn't failed us yet. Clean and crisp presentation.

Inconvénients: Looking forward to updates to customize funtions in the design template.

• Publié le 25/06/2019
Denise T.
Marketing Manager
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/09/2020

"Top Tier Customer Service"

Avantages: I like how Smartrmail integrates into Neto while offering a user friendly interface that still offers a load of functionality. I am particularly impressed with how attentive their customer service team is as they deliver very quick and excellent help with all the inquiries I have ever submitted. Their invitation to review my mail setup and the advice that ensued was a really nice addition to already outstanding service.

Inconvénients: Creating very specific segments isn't the most straightforward process, but is invaluable once you get your head around it.

• Publié le 11/09/2020
Maile U.
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 22/10/2019

"Decent Email Program"

Commentaires: SmartrMail was a good choice for me when I needed to leave MailChimp for cost reasons. I eventually replaced SmartrMail with a different email program that had more options, but I'd still recommend it for people who simply need an email program to quickly draft emails using photos and descriptions from your Shopify website.

Avantages: SmartrMail is very easy to use if you don't want a lot of customization and don't plan to segment your email list. It's also a whole lot cheaper than MailChimp and some other companies. And on Shopify it automatically pulls in photos and product descriptions, making it a snap to create emails.

Inconvénients: I had repeated trouble properly segmenting my email list. It didn't seem to accurately categorize email addresses by date of signing up, and that was problematic when I wanted to send emails to recent customers. I also had trouble with customizing the templates.

• Publié le 22/10/2019
Lily L.
Head of Ecommerce
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/04/2020

"Great Customer Experience"

Commentaires: Because of the complexity of our launch, we are so pleased with the support that the team at Smartr Mail have given us during on-boarding. This has made it easy to troubleshoot issues and map out our initial setup as easily as possible. I did not expect this level of support, thanks guys!

Avantages: Smartr Mail allows us to reach our specific market segments with accuracy and in a timely manner. It's smart segments functionality is amazing, and the fact that we can set up automations based around detailed parameters is extremely exciting for our business as we move into the future.

Inconvénients: I needed to be a little better prepared.

• Publié le 29/04/2020
Aida R.
  • Publié le 05/11/2018

"Great product and exceptional customer service and support"

Commentaires: 1. Saves time
2. Emails look professional
3. Automation helps you focus on other parts of business

Avantages: SmartrMail is so easy to use - no experience or training necessary. Plus integration with our website makes it easy to add products including products descriptions, price images etc. What used to take me an hour to do using other mail service platforms, it takes about 15 minutes now. Smartrmail saves a lot of time and emails just look so much better and professional. Couldn't go back to anything else now. Plus customer support is just exceptional - if you have any questions or need suggestions. 10/10 for software and support.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I don't like. This is a complete package.

• Publié le 05/11/2018
Shawn B.
Small Business Owner
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 25/09/2019

"Great tool for your business"

Commentaires: I use this software for e-commerce marketing emails. I use it to follow up after sales and for sales and marketing to bring customers back.

Avantages: I like that it populates product images from my website, even with manual send method. It also generates emails associated with customer interests. Customer support is very good.

Inconvénients: There wasn’t really anything I didn’t like about this software except a glitch or two when sending mail manually.

• Publié le 25/09/2019
Lisa C.
General Manager
    Sans note
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"Excellent Customer Service"

Avantages: What I love most about using SmartMail above anything else is their customer service. No matter what time, or what issue, or what solution I am looking for, the team at SmartrMail are only a click away and are extremely responsive to all enquiries sent. This has given me reassurance that I can have hands on support to achieved the desired campaign outcomes needed for our growing business. Special shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who from day 1 has been outstanding. I really appreciate it. :)

Inconvénients: No major issues. I would just like more features and flexibility with some things, however overall I am quite happy and the support I am given gets me through any hurdles that occur.

• Publié le 04/12/2019