Impressive !!!

Publié le 04/11/2019
Ian B.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Signority is extremely responsive and professional. I feel like I can count on them as a partner

Avantages: Ease of use for clients and myself is Impressive

Inconvénients: Had to think a bit for this one... I guess it would be the ability to have the same email address for different users saved in a drop down... need this often

envoyé par Signority le 06/11/2019

Ian,

Thank you very much for enjoying the Signority experience. We will look into the Cons and get back to you.

Publié le 04/04/2019
Catherine O.
Program Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: To get documents signed by individuals who are in other locations, this software provides an easy method for doing so. We would highly recommend this software.

Avantages: I love this software! It is very easy to use both on the preparation side and on the signer's side. It is an easy and convenient way to get documents signed and provides a record for your files of the date and time that the document is completed. Documents can be sent to multiple individuals at a time. Signers can simply open up the document on any device and sign with their finger, then return the document.

Inconvénients: We are on a limited use plan which allows for a certain number of documents each month. The document storage needs to be cleaned out from time to time but still indicates more documents in there than I can see.

envoyé par Signority le 05/04/2019

Catherine,

We are very happy that Signority streamlines the signing process for the foundation. I will reach out to you to address any concern.

Jane, Founder/CEO

Easy, convenient and time saving!

Publié le 20/09/2019
Shaunna M.
Personal Account Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, Signority has allowed me to complete business transactions much faster and more efficiently by eliminating the need for an office visit. When I ran into a problem with the program, the support team replied promptly, fixed my problem and even showed me features that would allow me to use the program more efficiently!

Avantages: I love the convenience of Signority and appreciate that it saves my clients a lot of time when they can sign documents electronically rather than in person. I also appreciate that this program allows me access to a much larger range of customers because it eliminates the barrier of geography in completing a sale!

Inconvénients: I find some clients confused by the process, and sometimes the Signority email gets filtered to junk mail.

envoyé par Signority le 24/09/2019

Shaunna,

Thank you so much. We are committed to our insurance customers. You can count on it.

Jane

Excellent digital signature solution!

Jeremy F.
Psychologist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am a professional that sometimes needs clients to sign forms electronically so that they do not have to come in. Signority has provided a super easy solution that works perfectly. It is easy to upload a PDF, designate areas where a signature or an initial is required, and send it to the client. Clients can then sign and initial on an Android device, an iPhone or their computer. What used to be a big pain (having to hound people to scan and email documents) is now super easy and I usually get documents signed back almost immediately. I highly recommend it!

Avantages: Ease of use, functionality

Inconvénients: Expensive to have certified signatures.

Publié le 11/04/2019
Barbara G.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have had a positive experience with Signority, primarily because of their support.

Avantages: Signority's interface is easy to use. The tech support is very good and usually quick to respond, especially when you get through on the phone. They stick with you to solve your problem. I had used DocuSign in the past and found it more confusing and support was not as good.

Inconvénients: They change things frequently, which is probably in response to customer comments, which is actually a good thing, but it does sometimes take extra time to figure out the change. Most of the independent contractors who I engage are familiar with competitor software so they sometimes complain they don't know how to use Signority. (However, this is not signority's problem)

envoyé par Signority le 16/04/2019

Barbara,

Thank you very much for the review. It's our pleasure to support you.

We listen to our customers carefully and improve the application. We will add more tool tips to new features.

Major time saver

Kevin H.
Insurance Broker
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Getting things signed can be a huge pain. People are busy, they get the email or fax and will "do it later when they have time". Then they don't. Or they forget. The one thing that almost everyone has is a smart phone and an email account. That is all they need. Get the email, open it, sign it, done. This program turns days of follow up and phone calls into a few minutes. I wish I had this years ago.

Avantages: Fast, easy. Allows me to be more productive since I don't have to waste time once the signature request is out with the program. I also like the auto-stalk feature (auto email follow up). I like the loading messages. Always makes me smile.

Inconvénients: Not sure I like the new interface BUT I can see how it helps make sure that no steps get missed.

Saves me hours of work!

Publié le 08/12/2016
Emily G.
Owner / operator
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using Signority has been a great experience. I am an event planner and currently use it for my contracts, it was previously a hassle to figure out a time that worked for my clients and me, but Signority has made the process very simple.

Avantages: Using Signority has been a great experience. I am an event planner and currently use it for my contracts, it was previously a hassle to figure out a time that worked for my clients and me, but Signority has made the process very simple.

Inconvénients: Honestly, not too much I dislike. Would be great if I could sent my contracts directly to Google Drive, but I was recently told that that feature is coming up within the next month or so.

review of Signority

Jeanne C.
Personal Lines insurance supervisor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I really like the program and the ease of getting signed documents back from our clients is extremely easy. However your company seems to change the program quite frequently. I understand that this is to improve the program and make things easier, but this sometimes is more of a problem. Just to get through the program/document when it has been changed is frustrating at times.

Avantages: Attaching the documents

Inconvénients: Having to have a title on the document

envoyé par Signority le 06/12/2016

Hi Jeanne,

Thank you for your feedback. It is incredibly valuable to us.

You are right, we have been changing the pace of our updates and have gone from major updates a few times a year to every 3 weeks. This is to be able to take in our customer's feedback as rapid as possible and also to smooth out the entire signing process. As you know, we recently had major redesigns to our core application. This resulted in an overwhelmingly positive feedback from users like you, asking for more. We're still tweaking and making changes to our process to ensure all changes are well received.

If you'd like, we can have a private discussion and give you some extra insight into our product roadmap for next year you so have a heads up in terms of what coming and changing. We'd love to show this to you and get your ideas on it.

Best!

Gustavo S.
Chief Growth Officer

Ease of Doing Business

Eric G.
Agent
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software has allowed me to provide clients prompt service and our clients have enjoyed using this system. I strongly recommend this service to all that require signatures gathered and the necessary documentation to support digital signatures

Avantages: Fast, efficient, excellent supporting documentation

We have used Signority for the past 6 months

Publié le 30/07/2018
Riley D.
Commercial Lines Agent
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very easy to use. If one of our staff leaves one form out of a document set, we don't have to ask our client drive back to the office, we can simply send it via Signority. This has saved many a client.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I can think that we dislike or would like to change. No complaints from my staff or from our clients.

envoyé par Signority le 16/04/2019

Riley,

Thank you for the review.

Signority Review

Jordan W.
Account Executive
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Signority works great for our office. Frustrating that it seems to change month, I log in and the template changes so its hard to figure out where things are. It needs to be more consistent, stop changing the layout. Other than that its wonderful, allows me to be more efficient. Great Stuff!

Avantages: make for efficient work flow

Inconvénients: too may changes to the layout, hard to know where things are after the template changes

Signority is Awesome

Publié le 30/11/2016
Cate M.
Office Coordinator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: : We have been using Signority for several years. Service has always been top notch. It is very easy to use. We wouldn't do our signing of documents any other way. We use it for internal use and for external use. An excellent product that I tell people about when they need documents signed.

Avantages: We love the ease of getting documents signed.

Inconvénients: Can't think of any right now.

Convenient and Easy to Use

Publié le 25/07/2016
Camille H.
Principal Agent
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience has been great. Using Signority has tremendously helped me in business and I use it on a daily basis to make business with my clients more efficient and convenient.

envoyé par Signority le 25/07/2016

Thank you Camille, great to hear we add a lot of value to your business on a daily basis!

Easy to use and oh so convenient

Publié le 30/11/2016
Zack A.
Designated Broker
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very convenient, makes my business life easier. Awesome support, very prompt and responsive. Tremendous value.

Avantages: Responsive support, does what it is advertised

Inconvénients: Transition to new version was rocky

Review of Signority

Tanya M.
New Business Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use this for Insurance applications. I find it quick and efficient to use. Would like switching from clients to sign certain places to be a little easier.

"We have gotten a lot more out of this product than expected"

Publié le 08/12/2016
Kami M.
Mode et vêtements
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love how I am able to save time and paperwork by using this software. I also like how I am able to speak with a real person any time I have any questions. The customer service manager is very friendly and the sales manager contacted me herself to make sure there was nothing I needed help with! I have had a great experience! We have also saved ALOT of money on postage which has offset the cost of the actual software.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I have found that I dislike.

Great software

David C.
Insurance Broker
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Not much to say other than as a broker it makes my life and many others much, much easier when it comes to obtaining signatures.

Avantages: User interface is designed in a way that makes signority very simple to use

Inconvénients: none

Shelley O'Meara

Publié le 25/07/2016
Shelley O.
Personal Insurance Broker
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very easy to use, allows me to help my clients when they are not able to provide their signature another way.

envoyé par Signority le 25/07/2016

Thank you Shelley for your feedback! Much appreciated.

Great product

Jenna E.
Broker
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I find there is great value in this product, it allows me to get the job done when there are no other options. It is easy to use for myself and my clients. I haven't had any clients not able to figure it out.

Avantages: The value in the product.

Inconvénients: It can be time-consuming if there are many fields that the client needs to fill info for.

envoyé par Signority le 06/12/2016

Thank you for your feedback! Im sure you'll be happy to know that we're working on making it easier and faster to handle multiple tags/fields (both for you and your recipients). This should be coming early in 2017.

Let me know if you would like to provide us with additional feedback or get a glimpse at our product roadmap for next year.

Best,

Gustavo S.
Chief Growth Officer

Job Well Done

Pamela K.
CSR
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When I have a had a problem it was dealt with promptly and satisfactorily. I love using signority, it has made my job easier getting documents signed quickly and without much disruption to clients or myself.

Refreshing take on esignatures

Publié le 22/11/2016
John B.
Partner
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Having tried many of the existing solutions and found them quirky to use (feel like old software on a pc), it's nice to see their new UI which looks and feels like a new web app.

Avantages: The new UI and the fact that they take a human and relaxed approach

Inconvénients: Some areas could still use a boost but there seems to be updates every couple of weeks which is great

Excellent product

Dave K.
Psychologist
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Signority is an excellent way to get documents signed digitally. I researched several products and this one was the easiest and most powerful product out there.

Avantages: Ease of use.

Inconvénients: I do not like always being asked if I want to digitally secure the page (prior to sending). I would rather have a setting that I can turn this feature off (I feel like you are always trying to upsell)

Quick way to get signatures from out of town clients

Publié le 18/07/2017
Colin B.
Broker

Commentaires: Quick turn around times

Avantages: You can upload PDFs for completion with application. As a broker I need documents completed in full

Inconvénients: Some documents I use have questions requiring a Yes or No responses or multiple choice answers harder to get completed

Excellent Service

Publié le 14/12/2016
Robert G.
Support client

Commentaires: I had to handle a number of contracts, getting them signed by numerous authors for a project for my small publishing house. The process moved quickly and smoothly thanks to Signority, at a price point that can't be beat.

Good value, easy to use!

Publié le 07/12/2016
Kim B.
Support client

Commentaires: Took a little bit of time to set it all up perfectly, but overall very easy to use. Be careful to change the recipient on the document and not on the template, but otherwise no problems.