VAIRKKO Helps STC Maintain 98+% Current Training!

Maria H.
Implementation and Training Manager
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: VAIRKKO and I took on the STC training program in 2016, and it has been a successful journey. We have exceeded our Safety & Training goals, and VAIRKKO is featured during business audits and presentations, as the tool STC uses to facilitate better than 98% training currency!
Proud to partner with this company!

Avantages: VAIRKKO is easy to access and use, and helps employees take ownership of their training. Customer service is easy to talk to and promptly addresses issues or concerns.
Promotes a highly visible Safety and Training atmosphere in the workplace.

Inconvénients: 1. The top complaint from end users is the login/password. Looking forward to a Single Sign-On!
2. End users would like to be able to click a link in the expiry email to enter VAIRKKO and complete the specific online training needed.
3. The Certification Cloud dashboard provides great information, but would like to see drill-down into graphs and better Report Card history for each department location, etc.

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 22/01/2019

Hi Maria,

Thank you so much for your kind words and evaluation of the VAIRKKO platform! We are thrilled to partner with your organization and are pleased to hear about all the wonderful things you have been able to accomplish with the aid of VAIRKKO.

Your concerns have also been heard and will be addressed by our development team! They are great ideas. If you would like to submit them to our support team - that would be welcome.

Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

HR perspective of Vairkko

Publié le 26/07/2019
Ginger G.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: From the beginning, the team at (Toolkit then) Vairkko have been very easy to work with. We have communication with the Vairkko about something that may come up, they work on it, create it, and we use it. They are very informative.

Avantages: This software can be adjusted to fit any type of business. In our company we have employees that go to refineries that require many certifications, drug screens, backgrounds, physicals etc. If the refinery employee has something that has expired, it could keep our employee from getting in to the facility which could stop our work. Our transportation group requires different certifications and items. This software can be set up to address every group of employees we have. It works very well. We have training items and HR items.

Inconvénients: We can keep track of too many certifications which isn't a Vairkko problem but suggest that we have different "tabs" that handles necessary certifications and another tab for non-necessary certs. In our work, all drivers are not the same. Some require certs and then we may put in like "boot reimbursement" that keeps up with when we pay the annual allowance for boots. The boot reimbursement isn't necessary for the job as the employees physical is necessary. It would be easier to create different tabs on the certification page.

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 29/07/2019

Hi Ginger,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of the VAIRKKO platform. I am happy that you have found so many uses for our Certification Cloud platform.

I would love to learn more about the different "tabs" that you have suggested. This could be an interesting idea to explore - could you please submit it to the idea factory so it can be considered for potential future development?

Thank you again for your time to leave a review and for being a valued customer of VAIRKKO!

Vairkko is Great!

Wendy Z.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great time and attendance system. Good for communications once you figure out how to use it. But not always user friendly and can be frustrating especially when losing memos that you've taken time to construct and then they disappear.

Avantages: It takes a while to understand how to use the software; not the most user friendly, but once you get the hang of it its a good package.

Inconvénients: 1) When you are composing a message, there is no indication that you've timed out and as a result you lose the entire message while you were in process of composing it. This is very frustrating. You should be able to start writing a message, and not get timed out at all. An option is to compose it in another software first, then copy and paste into Vairkko, but that's frustrating. 2) It is not always intuitive to use. For example, There are times when I thought that I deleted terminated employees from the system and then found out that they were still active. I do not find the information/instructions easy to understand always. It needs to be in more layman terms.

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 22/01/2019

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for the time you took to leave a review - your feedback is very helpful and constructive, it has been passed on to the development team.

If you find yourself continuing to run into some of these roadblocks in the future, please feel free to reach out to our support team, as they would be happy to assist in any way!

Thank you for being a valued customer, Wendy, and for all the helpful feedback!

Everything I could have ever ask for in a software program

Publié le 16/07/2019
Emily A.
Safety Officer
Construction, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Mobility, real time answers, employees have ID cards that customers can easily scan and verify any information they need. One of the companies I work with was actually award that GOLDEN GATE AWARD by OSHA. Huge recognition to our QR scanner badges our employees wear.

Avantages: I have worked with Proven Management for 8 months now, when I first started here we were managing over 3 companies totaling 500+ employees training certificates on an Excel spreadsheet. But not anymore! I have implemented Vairkko into all 3 companies and I manage the program for all 3. My favorite features of Vairkko are
1. Mobility ! No matter what device I have with me I can get onto Vairkko and get the information I need.
2. QR Verify - QR scan Badges for each employee; making it extremely easy for anyone to check their safety training and everything associated with that employee.
3. Standardized reports; I use these report more then anything else. There are so many different options and way to view all the information in your platform.
I would recommend Vairkko to anyone. It has save me a lot of time and money and I’m a Vairkko customer for life!

Inconvénients: I don’t have any cons about Vairkko. Everything thing I needed in a program Vairkko provided at almost no cost.

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 18/07/2019

Wow! We love to hear about customers winning awards for their companies! Way to go!

Thank you for the glowing review and your thoughtful consideration of how the VAIRKKO platform helps you!

We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing our relationship.

VAIRKKO Training Tracking

Publié le 15/01/2019
Judy P.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are using VAIRKKO to track over 1,000 different certifications for over 250 employees. This has replaced excel spreadsheets that we used before VAIRKKO. The roadmap and reporting features are fantastic!

Avantages: VAIRKKO is very customizable. We have been able to adapt the features to serve our training tracking needs. I would highly recommend this software to any company that has complicated tracking needs.

Inconvénients: The only thing that is lacking to fit our needs is the ability to set "due dates" for training to be completed. We would like the ability to set due dates for certifications to be completed and track that the deadlines are met.

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 16/01/2019

Hello Judy,

Thank you so much for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform! We appreciate it. VAIRKKO is certainly customizable and we do what we can to work with our clients to make the software work for them the best we can. We have submitted a ticket to our development team about the "due dates" field and a customer success manager should be reaching out shortly with some follow up.

We are so happy to hear that your organization is able to track so much for so many people and rid yourself of excel! Thanks again for all your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

The idea of what it is supposed to do is great but we can't get it to do everything yet

Publié le 21/06/2018
Staff Development Specialist
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: central place for everyone to store and retrieve certificates

Avantages: That we can have a user's certification documentation in one place.
The user can upload or download their own documentation.
The user can download other documents that I store in the system for them to access.
The user can easily see what is required to complete their certification

Inconvénients: Is specific to another industry and getting some tweaks to where it would work for us has been a challenge to have implemented.
Tickets are slow to be resolved
When I run reports on a certification status it shows the wrong % complete because it factors in all the variables (for example if a person has to complete only one of 5 choices it factors a percentage based on 5 items verses 1 item)
I can't control the time frame of when a certification expires. For example one of my certifications everyone expires at the same time and they all have to have 30 CE's in a 2 year period. I wish I could control that in the software.

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 25/07/2018

Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO Suite. We are happy to hear that it is providing a central storage unit for your certifications and other documents, as this is one of the main benefits of using the Certification Cloud! It also sounds like you have some things that we would be happy to discuss further - either to come up with a new solution or even create a new report to run the way that you wish. We have recently implemented new team members that are dedicated to client success. Please reach out to the support team to get connected with one of these team members and we would love to help solve any outstanding issues you have been running into.

7/25/18 - We wanted to follow back up to let you know that the reports for certification status have been updated as well as the Bulk Editor function within the Certification Cloud that allows you to mass update expiration dates for multiple employees. We hope this helps!

Thank you for being a valued VAIRKKO customer!

Perfect for ems

Ryan O.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have only been using it as an employee for approximately three years and I have been satisfied with it. If I were in administrator for a different EMS agency I would highly recommend it

Avantages: The UI and user end capabilities. I like that I could use it as if I were working at a real company but in reality I work for a small EMS agency.

Inconvénients: I do not like that the time clock is now a program that you have to open and there appears to be no exit button. So every time we have to exit the time clock we have to press alt F4

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for your review! We do work with both small and large companies and work very hard to make the software work in both situations! We're glad you have found value in that. We are taking your feedback to the team about the time clock capabilities - but if you would leave a comment on the page you are experiencing difficulties with using the "lightbulb" feature in the lower right hand corner - that would be appreciated!

Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to your continued use of the platform.

it is easy to use.

Publié le 15/06/2018
Natalie M.
Compliance Supervisor
Support client

Avantages: What I like most about the program is that it is user friendly. My users are field techs, who need that ease to quickly fulfill requests.

Inconvénients: What I like least is that it is difficult to get ahold of someone to help with upgrade/enhancements.

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 19/06/2018

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for your time reviewing the VAIRKKO Suite. We are happy to hear you find the system easy to use on both the admin and user side. We strive to make every improvement and feature as easy to use as possible. We apologize that it has been difficult to get ahold of a team member to help with upgrades and enhancements. Just recently the upgrades your team had requested were released into the system and we are happy to hear any feedback you have regarding those! We have also added Client Advocates to our team, not only should you have access to our support team and knowledgebase articles, but now also someone that can assist with any questions, aid with platform help, and even help with and requests you may have by directing those to the proper channel. We will have a team member reach out to you shortly to provide additional help where needed. Thank you again for the time you took to review the system, we take your feedback seriously and it only helps us improve!

Great tool to use to manage an EMS Systems

Publié le 22/05/2019
Chris G.
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used this product since it was called EMStoolkit. They have made great strides in improving it and it really is an all inclusive product. If it is set up properly and used to its full potential it is a game changer.

Avantages: It is an all inclusive software that allows you to manage and disseminate information to your EMS system. It has all the components needed in one place to do this.

Inconvénients: Some of the modules are clunky in set up, but they have worked really hard on working to fix this one at a time.

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 23/05/2019

Hi there Chris,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. We're happy to hear that you have found our software inclusive and robust in its functionality. Also, we're grateful that you have noticed all the improvements that we have been making to the interface to make it as user friendly as possible!

Thanks again for the feedback and for being a valued customer. We look forward to our continued partnership.

One suite does it all

Publié le 14/01/2019
Belinda H.
Deputy Chief, Operations
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Problems-tracking attendance, behavioral tracking, vehicle maintenance
Solutions-the same as above and the customizable dashboards put everything at your fingertips.

Avantages: Able to utilize one software for a multitude of projects, easy reporting, customizable, customer service-fast response and friendly

Inconvénients: No manual or how to guide to provide step by step direction for new build

Hi Belinda,

Thank you so much for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. It is wonderful to hear that you find the software so functional and have been able to use it for many different projects. We have been working on a better way to provide step by step directions for the use of the platform and we hope that you find it satisfactory! Please reach out to our support team so they can send you a link or provide any additional help that is needed.

Thank you again for your review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to your continued use with the platform.

Vairkko review

Jeremy G.
Paramedic/Asst. Supervisor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are moving to paperless system, Vairkko has helped with this. We are able to track training and education, track vehicle maintenance and several other aspects of our daily operations.

Avantages: Lot of features we can utilize. Has streamlined a lot of our processes.

Inconvénients: Have not found anything we can't work around or has been handled by customer support.

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you so much for the time you spent leaving a thoughtful review of the VAIRKKO platform. We love to hear that you are finding value in the many features VAIRKKO has to offer but also that it is helping to streamline processes for your organization AND helping you become paperless. That is one of the visions we have for each of the clients that we work with! Be on the look out for a few new features that will be released this year to help with going paperless.

Thanks again for being a valued customer of VAIRKKO and we look forward to continuing to work together.

Amazing customer service

Publié le 12/01/2019
David Z.
Training & Development Specialist
Défense et aérospatiale, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use this software to track over 600 employees with over 50 different job descriptions. Provide CBT training as well as ILE. This program is an all in one program from a training standpoint. We are also going to start tracking CARMA’s for our 3 ISO certifications.

Avantages: I have been using this software for over a year now. And the best thing about it is if you need things changed to make things easier or more efficient they are very quick to make all the changes needed.

Inconvénients: I cannot tell you what I like least obout this program I have had nothing but positive outcomes with every trouble ticket I put in to have things changed around.

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 14/01/2019

Wow, David, thank you so much for your overwhelmingly positive feedback. We love our clients and certainly love to hear when they enjoy our product. We do make every possible effort to help our clients use the system that they want to, and we're glad that you have found value from our awesome dev team and customer service team.

Thank you again for the wonderful feedback and we are looking forward to our continued work together.

Vairkko Suite

Publié le 25/01/2019
Brandon W.
Paramedic/Lt.

Commentaires: Excellent software.

Avantages: It flows well, is easy to use, takes little training or time for new staff to learn. Their are also multiple ways for administrators to accomplish tasks and retrieve and view data.

Inconvénients: I have used several pieces of software like this in my career and am currently in the middle of my organizations rank structure and supervise other employees. I have found this to be the best and I cannot think of any major problems.

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 28/01/2019

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for the time you took to give the VAIRKKO suite a review! We are so pleased to hear that the platform has been easy for you to use, as well as your employees. It is a high compliment that you find us to be one of the best when comparing to other software solutions you have used.

Thank you, again, for your review. We look forward to your continued use of the platform!

I use the schedule management and the Calendar editor pro mainly.

Publié le 18/06/2018
Mark R.
Master
Secteur maritime, 201-500 employés

Avantages: Not to much
It has all my crew
honestly if there were more pros I would put them in here
sadly I find I and others find it cumbersome and very unuser friendly

Inconvénients: Very unuser friendly.
Cant group a crew together on the same schedule in one sequence.
Cant delete more then one item at a time.
If you make a mistake, it would be good to have a go back feature.
Complicated and time consuming to delete.
Not able to cut and paste. Each crew member has to be done individually, not able to group if on the same crew/timing/roster.
A simple delete function, one or 2 clicks of the mouse.

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 26/06/2018

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your time reviewing the VAIRKKO Suite! While sometimes it is difficult to hear that some of our customers are not happy with the product, it also helps us improve the experience each time we get this feedback. Please be on the lookout for one of our Client Success Advocates to reach out and help determine the best steps moving forward. We would love to implement some new solutions to help make scheduling your crew(s) easier, as well as simple enhancements to delete mistakes or "go back" within the scheduling platform.

In the meantime, thank you for being a valued VAIRKKO customer and we look forward to resolving some of these issues for you promptly.

Vairkko for EMS

Karla B.
Attendant
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In the EMS field this is a great opportunity for all of us to stay linked in together. We can review new and old notes regarding policy and procedure.

Avantages: I love the software because it’s easy for my company to use to keep everyone up to date on important notifications. It is also great for scheduling and seeing who’s working and what shifts need to be covered.

Inconvénients: I do not like that there isn’t an app for it. Just a mobile page that you always have to continue to log into.

Hi Karla,

Thank you for the time you took to leave a thoughtful review of the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that the system is easy to use and is helping your company stay in the know.

Thank you again for the feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to your continued use of the platform.

Vairrko

Samuel O.
Program Coordinator
Enseignement supérieur, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use the suite to manage schedules for classes and general hr documentation for payroll.

Avantages: The mobile accessibility of the suite works out best for our employees.

Inconvénients: I've asked abo out adding comments block to the email that is sent as an employee is scheduled, but that has yet to happen.

Hi Samuel,

Thank you so much for the time you spent leaving a review for the VAIRKKO suite. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and the feedback that we have received to continue improving the system - like the comments block for emails. We have received your request and are looking into ways that we can potentially incorporate this for everyone's benefit.

Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued customer of VAIRKKO. We look forward to continuing our work together.

Bulky and Overbuilt for our needs, with terrible customer service

Publié le 23/08/2018
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overwhelmingly disappointed. We wanted a simple solution, and to be fair, this is not a simple system. It is incredibly complex, and overbuilt for what we needed. It may be great for someone else. The sign up and mandatory training was too much for me. I think it was 2 hours of training before I could use my account, then another 2 sessions of 90 minutes each, which I did not have the time for. I just wanted a simple solution to my problem, and instead was given a tutorial on an overbuilt product. And I will say, without the 2+ hours of training I completed, I would not have been able to figure out the software. My interactions with the company itself were even more disappointing. We asked for a month-to-month package for just credential tracking. However, against our will, the contract stated it was an annual contract, but the sales person said not to worry about that and just cancel it in 30 days; also there was an add-on costfor an additional 10 hrs training that we did not want nor use. On day 31 or 32, because I run a company, I asked to be released from my annual contract and go back to month-to-month. I was told that I had passed the 30 day mark, and now had to complete the entire contract, even though I wanted a month-to-month to begin with and they sent over the contract with the wrong details, and we never used the additional training, but were made to pay for it. It was incredibly unethical and unprofessional the way it was handled.

Avantages: We had hoped it would solve a problem we were having with credentialing. We wanted to track our drivers' credentialing documents. In theory, it would have done this. We are not sure how well it would have worked. It seems they wiped our data out of the system, and I didn't realize this until one of my drivers told me he had to get his DL renewed because it was expiring in a few days. We are paying for the system to alert us of this type of issue.

Inconvénients: I had bookmark links just to find where I had to go. It is not user friendly, unless you are spending hours in the system getting to learn the pathways to find different areas. The set up process is cumbersome, and the training requirements are burdensome. However, for how overbuilt and confusing the software is, I can understand the heavy emphasis on mandatory training. We never found out if the system really worked, as it looks like our data was taken out of the system by Vairkko, and they won't let us out of our contract, which was supposed to be month-to-month, but the sales guy sent an annual instead. And they said since it was signed, we had to fulfill it.

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 24/08/2018

We are sorry to hear that your time with VAIRKKO has been frustrating. We strive to work with each one of our clients to ensure they have a positive experience with our product - our billing department worked to find a mutually agreeable solution to account for the training fee, which you had decided to continue paying for.

For the notifications feature, this needs to be manually turned on - we do this to protect new companies so their employees don't receive notification emails upon data import. We looked in your system, the notification feature is turned off. We would be happy to show you how to turn it on.

As for your system data, what has been imported is still in the system as of 8/24, the morning of this response. We will be reaching out to walk through the system with you so hopefully we are able to resolve some of the issues you speak to in this review. We are sorry this has been a frustrating experience and we are committed to working with you, if you are willing.

VAIRKKO Feedback

Publié le 12/01/2019
Paul K.
Fire Inspector II
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to find and track assigned training, licenses, and other information. The system seems to have an intelligent design.

Avantages: I like the ease with which you can navigate through the program as well as finding those items you are seeking.

Inconvénients: There is very little I dislike about this software. If I had to give one example, I would say when you are within a page it is sometimes difficult to find the right subpage to find what you are trying to open. Quick navigation prevents aggravation trying to find a "hidden" page.

Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for the thoughtfulness you put into your review and the helpful feedback! We would love to hear more about some of these "hidden pages" - a great way to point them out in the platform is through using the "light bulb" feature in the bottom right hand corner of the page. This way we can ensure that the hidden pages are a little bit easier to find moving forward!

Thanks again for the review, we are looking forward to uncovering those hidden pages and are happy you otherwise find the system easy to navigate! Thanks for being a valued customer of VAIRKKO and we appreciate your continued use of the platform.

vairkko review

Publié le 24/01/2019
Johnny B.
Asistant Chief Paramedic
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: good

Avantages: I makes administration of multiple tasks easier as it is all in one program

Inconvénients: At times it requires duplication of entries of the same documentation. When you enter a call out on the schedule it does not make an attendance event you must enter it seperately

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 25/01/2019

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for taking the time to review the VAIRKKO platform. We're happy to hear that you have found it makes your job easier and has lots of features and functionality built into one application.

We would love to hear more about the duplication of entries, if you run into this problem again - please send a screenshot over to our support team so we are able to diagnose what is going on!

Thank you again for your review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Vairkko EMS data management program

Publié le 20/01/2019
Charles p. b. N.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

Commentaires: Very positive

Avantages: The ability to quickly and efficiently manage education, scheduling, communications in a governmental EMS agency

Inconvénients: 'that is locks up occasionally during the process, requiring a hot reboot to return to the program. No data has been lost thus far.

Hi Charles,

Thank you for your review of the system. We are happy to hear that you have found that platform efficient in many aspects: education, scheduling, and communications. That is awesome!

We would love to hear more about the "locking up" you are referring to. If you could please reach out to support, we would greatly appreciate further insight so we can address this!

Thank you for being a valued customer and the time you took to leave feedback.

Vairkko

Publié le 25/01/2019
Stephen H.
Captsin
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use for scheduling and payroll management. Also able to use fleet management. With all of these in one subsystem.

Avantages: Ability to keep everything under one umbrella.

Inconvénients: Some of the reports aren’t as easy to obtain.

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 28/01/2019

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for leaving us a review! The VAIRKKO platform is definitely nice for having everything in one place. We would love to hear more about the reports that are not easy to obtain. If you find yourself running into this again, either use the "lightbulb" feature in the lower right hand corner or reach out to our support team to let them know some details. We would really like to address this problem!

Thank you again for the insightful feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer!

Toolkit Review

Publié le 22/01/2019
David H.
Firefighter/Critical Care Paramedic
Sécurité publique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall experience has been fantastic through the years. Keep up the good work!

Avantages: I like the ease of use and all of the combined functionality offered. I can keep track of certifications and my work schedule, with ease.

Inconvénients: I have not found anything with the software that is negative. Perhaps offer a smartphone app?

envoyé par VAIRKKO Technologies le 23/01/2019

Hi David,

Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that you are getting so much use out of the platform and that it offers a one-stop shop for many of your organizations needs - from tracking certifications to viewing your work schedule.

Thank you again for your review of the VAIRKKO platform and for being a valued customer!

simplicity

Cabinets médicaux, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: it has been welcoming, good program that seems to work.

Avantages: its easy to use for our business and pretty user friendly.

Inconvénients: some screens would take longer times to load, maintenance issues in the beginning and inability to "sign" my signature on a smart phone still.

Hello,

Thank you for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that you have found the system easy to use and user friendly. We have just released the Signature system into the platform - so check with your organization to see if this would be a good fit.

Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued customer. We look forward to your continued use with the platform.

Vairkko (formerly emstoolkit)

Matthew M.
EMT-B
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have had nothing but good experiences with Vairkko.

Avantages: I love the ability to put in availability and the ability to see all of our available spots that need to be filled.

Inconvénients: I dont like the fact that the name changed so abruptly. One day it was emstoolkit, and the next it was vairkko.

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO platform! We are pleased to hear that you have found value in the tools for your organization.

We will do better in the future to address company changes - although, we plan to stay VAIRKKO for a long time :)

We hope to keep the good experiences up for you and thank you for being a valued customer.

Great employee scheduling and management system

Publié le 19/01/2019
Patricia M.
paramedic shift leader
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it is a great program and I would recommend and have in fact recommended it to other services.

Avantages: I like that you can keep track of just about anything and run reports on the information that is entered into the system. Making schedule changes is simple and easy to use.

Inconvénients: I find it confusing at times making documents. That part is not as easy to use as the rest of the program.

Hi Patricia!

The highest compliment that can be paid to VAIRKKO is for you to recommend us to others - so thank you!! We are pleased to hear that you enjoy the scheduling and reporting aspects of our platform.

If you have any suggestions on making documents, please feel free to submit your ideas using the "light bulb" feature in the lower right hand corner of your screen. We love to hear ideas!

Thank you for being a valued customer!