15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Duo Security

En savoir plus sur Duo Security

La plateforme Trusted Access sans faille de Duo Security protège les utilisateurs, les données et les applications contre les pirates malveillants et les violations de données.

En savoir plus sur Duo Security

Avantages :

It does a great job of being straightforward and keeping your accounts secure. It provides new codes on a 30-second basis, making it difficult for hackers to do what they do.

Inconvénients :

If I close all of my internet windows, I have to re-certify everything again so that can be annoying. Also, I purchased a new cell phone after several months of using Duo.

Duo Security - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,6
Service client
4,4
Fonctionnalités
4,5
Rapport qualité-prix
4,6

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,6/10

Duo Security a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 516 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Duo Security ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (516)

Barry
Sales Manager
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Duo Security - Easiest DFA hands down

5,0 il y a 3 ans
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Reda
DSI (Maroc)
Services aux consommateurs, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Excellente solution d'authentification multifacteur

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Certifications réussies

Avantages :

L'authentification multifacteur et la possibilité de l'interfacer avec énormément de produits (Firewall, Radius, Applications web, RDP, ...) Possibilité de tester gratuitement jusqu'à 10 utilisateurs

Inconvénients :

Pas de point faible à mon sens - Peut-être agrandir le catalogue de produits compatibles

Victorien
Gestion de Clientele (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Meilleur logiciel

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Avantages :

Il permet de sécuriser les réseaux. Très facile et rapide à utiliser

Inconvénients :

Je prie les acteurs d'améliorer de plus sa sécurité

Florida
Florida
Secret (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Génial logiciel

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Avantages :

Sa te permet de sécuriser ton portable ou ordinateur

Inconvénients :

Parfois sa sa prend du temps pour fonctionner mais on gère

Gloria
Gloria
Comptable (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Banque d’investissement, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

J'aime duo security

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Mon expérience avec duo sécurity à été fantastique

Avantages :

Duo sécurité permet de facilement repérer les risques de sécurité

Inconvénients :

Étant donné que c'est une logiciel on rencontre des problèmes de connexion. Mais c'est passable

José
José
Banquier (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Époustouflant

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Recommandable

Avantages :

Il aide à mettre en sécurité les données internet et informatique

Inconvénients :

Rien à dire pas de burgg ni de mauvaises surprises

Gayan
Gayan
Technical Lead (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Hassle free two-factor authenticator

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Avantages :

Regardless of the technology or platform which are targeting to integrate the multi-factor authentication Duo Security provides the flexibility to integrate with the largely used identity platforms/providers. The use of the app is very easy and convenient with the enablement of biometric authentication. For the authorization process, it takes just one click. The app is that user-friendly. Not like other application available Duo is really easy to use and integrate.

Inconvénients :

Nothing that I can think of that I like least.

Ian
Prevent Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Outstanding MFA Security

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our users and administrators have both given positive feedback with using Duo. I would recommend to organizations looking to have reliable and secure logins.

Avantages :

Multifactor authentication has been effective at making users have to sign in securely to our networks. Duo admin console is easy for our techs to learn and user setup takes a few minutes to complete. The device and user management for sign-ins allows us to manage the authentication more effectively.

Inconvénients :

We have experienced the admin console inaccessible at times when there have been updates or outages. The timer for accepting pushes doesn't always sync up correctly.

Millicent
Procurement Officer (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Trustworthy and smooth authentication experience

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Best so far. Self-service portal makes working easier and enjoyable.

Avantages :

I like MFA use in this tool. It is flexible and fast. Customization is given it's place giving the users an adaptive access. After setting up the tool and interfacing, the user has complete control and device visibility. There is scheduled device health check to ensure authentication of our services.

Inconvénients :

No doubts. Secure and reliable. Offers the most outstanding endpoint visibility and control.

Aaron
Associate Director Business Systems (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

If DUO doesn't work, expect your company to be shut down for an unknown amount of time

1,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I was solving authentication, I will be investigating switching to another MFA solution as soon as possible.

Avantages :

Our company switched Managed Service Providers, and we used DUO. When we switched over, DUO authentication stopped working. We had multiple users who DUO simply stopped working for. We and our MSP were unable to contact DUO support after multiple hours. I did get through to a person who put the phone down and appeared to be watching a video on YouTube in the background for about 10 minutes and then hung up on me. This had a serious negative impact on our business and I'm surprised that we were unable to get anyone to assist at all with such a business critical feature.

Inconvénients :

That when support is needed you can spend multiple hours on hold without any assistance. When someone does actually pick up the pick up the phone and place it on their desk and do not actually answer the call.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Frequent Duo Security User

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

I like how seamless Duo Security integrates into my authentication process. The mobile app makes 2FA easy with a variety of methods to navigate authentication.

Inconvénients :

I don't have any cons about Duo Security from the end-user perspective. An initial concern was that 2FA would be excessive, but with how integrated mobile devices have become with everyday life, it only takes a few seconds to add an additional layer of security to protect my organization's data.

Jorge Mario
CISO (Colombie)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Flexible and Easy to Implement MFA

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We use Duo to provide better security to our end users and to comply with regulatory requirements. The solution is inexpensive, easy to use and integrate with the existing applications.

Avantages :

Duo is a cheap, flexible solution that allows a company to easily implement MFA on corporate applications.Pros: - Out of the box integrations with applications such as Office365, Salesforce, Microsoft ADFS, etc.- Adding users is easy, with several enrollment methods (automatic, email based, sms based, etc.)- Using the application is easy, it is just a matter of accepting a push, or entering a numeric code.

Inconvénients :

So far I haven't had any issues with the solution. It was implemented for Office365 and ADFS in less than an hour.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Amazing Software for MFA authentication

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall Duo has helped us improving device security and we were able to integrate with our Palo Alto Firewall devices and had pretty smooth experience.

Avantages :

This worked pretty smoothly, when logging in the security devices such as firewalls, with duo we made sure no unauthorized users is logging into the devices with Multi Factor Authentication mechanism. With duo we simply were able to compliance with Zero Trust Model, no unauthorized users can make the changes on the system.

Inconvénients :

They can work on their mobile application and make sure to improve the user experience, I feel bit delay while receiving the authentication request. Also on mobile app they can make it like only one finger touch is enough to authenticate the user. So less clicks can make the experience way better.

Stephen
Stephen
Security Engineer (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Security to fill a gap, but not comprehensive offering

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Duo Security is a strong SaaS product to fill the very specific infrastructure gap of 2-factor authentication for infrastructure.

Avantages :

Duo Security is a great product to fill a very specific gap in infrastructure security, specifically for SSH management. For requirements for 2-factor authentication for SSH, Duo is quick to implement

Inconvénients :

Duo is difficult to enroll users with, which creates a significantly higher administrative overhead than other options. There are also significantly more delays in the Duo pushed-based notification systems (depending on the user and their network, etc.), which can cause issues for users authenticating.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
E-learning, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Duo Security is great at multi-factor authentication

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

I liked that it connected to my phone and it was easy to get the passwords and respond to the notification to sign in. I liked that my organization valued my security and was investing in products to keep me and my data safe

Inconvénients :

It took some time to adjust to this software but that was because it was the first multi-factor authentication that I used. Now that it has been a few years, I am fully on board and don't find it inconvenient anymore

Paul Henry
Paul Henry
Systems Engineer (Philippines)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Cisco Duo is more than 2-factor Authentication

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

Duo not only provides 2-factor authentication but also provides security posture checking for a dynamic behaviour of an endpoint.

Inconvénients :

Duo is purely cloud-based and does not have an on-premise setup.

Gordon
Software Developer (Kenya)
Banque, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

A well known muti-factor aunthentication Solution

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall, Duo Security is one of those mandatory have solutions. In the world of today where security is a big concern, multi-factor authentication is essential.

Avantages :

We use Duo Security to login to almost all our cloud infrastructure platforms. It is simple and minimum set up is required for someone to get set up and start using. It provides a variety of authentication methods like one-time passwords, push notifications, SMS etc. My favourite authentication method is the approval methods by the mobile phone app. The way it works is that once you input your username and password, a prompt is then sent to your phone with two options, either approve or deny. It is only after selecting Approve that you are signed in. I like this method because it is the easiest to use of all the multi-factor authentication methods available for Duo Security. Another advantage of Duo Security is that it works with quite a number of platforms ranging from desktop services, cloud services and VPNs.Duo Security offers insightful analytics which helps you track the security of your platforms. Login attempts can be monitored, and potential security threats eliminated before they can cause any harm.

Inconvénients :

Duo Security is very much connectivity and mobile device dependent. This may not be accessible to everyone at any given time. Another limitation of Duo Security is that the mobile application is only accessible through certain phones with a certain a specific android version for Android Mobile Users. There is this one time when the application failed to install in one of my colleagues phone. They had to use their wife's phone for multi-factor authentication whenever they needed to login to a specific remote desktop.

Alex
Coach customer Service (Panama)
Banque, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Important to have.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Has been an excellent and smooth experience for me, it is easy to use and it gives me peace knowing that if someone wanted to use my credential i will be notify.

Avantages :

Mobile authentication is great, the pop up screen that just require accept once you are login in to the VPN is very efficient and easy to use.

Inconvénients :

When changing mobile device or phone number associated to the DUO it can be a nightmare doing the self service steps for people that are not computer savvy, within the organization has colleagues that do it very fast and some of them that hard to understand and follow the steps.

Wendy
Fellow Physician (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

A must have for security and log in authentication

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Definitely very satisfied with it. It is a very universal and must needed tool for companies to use at work to ensure their log ins do not get hacked by other people as the notification is sent directly to you and no one else. It is very user friendly and very straight forward. A must download!

Avantages :

I use this daily at work when I log into my work email and work related websites. It is a very handy program (I download the app onto my phone) and whenever I log in, it would send a ping to my app on my phone which I then use to approve the log in, and then it allows me to log in. This is a sure way to prevent others from hacking into your log and ensures the highest level of security. All the employees at my company/hospital use it and we all highly recommend it! It is very straightforward and very easy to use!

Inconvénients :

None whatsoever, the program is so user friendly and very straightforward. Definitely a must have for security use for logging in at work or public computers.

Mirza
Research Assistant (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Duo is the best & free two factor authentication you could use

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Very easy to use and integrate into daily life. Makes me have peace of mind that no one can hack into any of my accounts. Even if they try to login, I can simply deny their login request. I have been using this for almost two years now, never encountered a problem.

Avantages :

The ease of use is the best feature. It is simple to operate and makes logins more secure. You can easily link your google account or your bank account from the link option available. To login you can choose to receive a call, or a push notification (phone internet connectivity required) or enter a passcode (provided by the duo app). You also have the option to remember your device for a maximum of 60 days. You can still login if you don't have internet connectivity on you phone by using the "enter passcode option" or simply receiving a conformation call to you phone. And that is pretty much all you need!

Inconvénients :

There is nothing to dislike about this software. Although, I would like to point out that you have to be careful of not giving your phone to anyone. Just don't lose your phone.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Production audiovisuelle, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Does exactly what it does!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Really, my experience is very positive. When I am disappointed, it is usually because it work well All The Time so I expect to be perfect, but perfect it a high bar to set for anything. I use three different Dual Auth apps and three physical tokens for different applications and Duo it in the top two in terms for favorite in ease to use.

Avantages :

The PUSH to mobile functionality is just about as easy to use as you can get. Also, I can use the same app for different authentication of different unrelated systems.

Inconvénients :

The Duo PUSH does not ALWAYS work 100% of the time, but does work 90%. Usually when inside or around electronics, but that is to be expected like with text messages or regular phone calls.

Juliette
Student (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Review from Student

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Good experience overall, and it is not a hassle to use Duo. I have heard very few complaints from other students and colleagues at my university.

Avantages :

Duo makes it very easy for me to log-on to my student account at my university. I like how it is intuitive to use on iPhone especially, and it gives me the option to call or text my phone. I rarely use the "call" feature, however, because I am always using wifi. The Duo Security app pops up immediately, and I am able to approve the request quickly from my phone. I feel very secure with this software, especially since the pin changes every few seconds.

Inconvénients :

I don't always have my phone with me, which makes it impossible to log in. I wish there was a feature where I could receive an email instead of a call or a text on Duo. I have not seen this feature at all, but it would make my life easier.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Increase the security of your accounts

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I like to app and I recommend it to anyone who wants to increase the security of the accounts.

Avantages :

It has been three years that I'm using Duo. This is the app that my university has decided to use to increase the security of accounts of faculties and students. I feel secure when I use the app. You can use several options for second authorization. it can send a push message to your mobile, you can enter a passcode, which is great. In addition, it does not take too much time to confirm the authorization.

Inconvénients :

I think it is a nice app. But I think if it had some other options to log in, that would be great. I myself prefer receiving a passcode in my email rather than using my cell phone all the time. All in all, I think if they work on the app and improve some sections, it would get better and better.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Hôtellerie, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Secure but Time-Sensitive

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Avantages :

I use Duo on a daily basis to login to my company's VPN and again for internal company resources. Once it's setup it's pretty easy to use. I appreciate that it syncs with my phone so I can just click a button on my phone to ensure it is me.

Inconvénients :

I have to login to Duo twice a day and I usually do it at the same time. If I do them too closely together, one of them will say it timed out and I have to start the process all over. If I close all of my internet windows, I have to re-certify everything again so that can be annoying. Also, I purchased a new cell phone after several months of using Duo. It did not recognize my new phone and kept sending my codes to my old phone. It was a frustrating process to reconfigure everything to log on for work. On top of that, I don't love that I have to use my personal device to log on to my work device. It's another app that takes up space on my personal phone.

Gabriel
Student (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Duo Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall Dou mobile does a great job at storing access codes and having easy access to them.

Avantages :

The product is very simple and easy to use. After the one-time setup to any 2fa-enabled website or application, you only copy the access code and you're in. The implementation with Canvas, which Oregon State University requires, is seamless. After inserting the university's login information, a notification is sent to the device of preference. You only have to click a button and you're in. This one-click access is dependent to applications that support it, otherwise a copied code is required.

Inconvénients :

For mobile application: The only concern is the application doe not have the ability to enable lock, such as FaceID or fingerprint. Therefore, other individuals could access those codes if the phone is unlocked.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Duo Security will make your account secure

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I started using Duo Security since 2017 when I started working as graduate assistant. The app had allowed me to make sure that my account at my job is secure and no one can easily access to my account without an approval on my phone. If you are using this app, you don't have to call or text your number to access to your account. You just press the push button and approve it from your phone and access to your account.

Avantages :

The app is very functional and easy to use. It makes the users to secure their accounts and make sure that no one can easily login to their account.

Inconvénients :

You should make sure that your phone has sufficient battery. If your phone battery dies, you might not be able to access your account on your computer. The slight side effect of using this app is that you just have to have an open phone.