Avis clients sur Duo Security

En savoir plus sur Duo Security

La plateforme Trusted Access sans faille de Duo Security protège les utilisateurs, les données et les applications contre les pirates malveillants et les violations de données.

En savoir plus sur Duo Security

I liked that my organization valued my security and was investing in products to keep me and my data safe.

Duo Security - Notes

Duo Security a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 429 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Duo Security ?

Barry
Sales Manager

Duo Security - Easiest DFA hands down

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Reda
DSI (Maroc)
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés

Excellente solution d'authentification multifacteur

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Certifications réussies

L'authentification multifacteur et la possibilité de l'interfacer avec énormément de produits (Firewall, Radius, Applications web, RDP, ...) Possibilité de tester gratuitement jusqu'à 10 utilisateurs

Pas de point faible à mon sens - Peut-être agrandir le catalogue de produits compatibles

Matthew
Matthew
Software Architect (Jamaïque)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Simplified Security

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I enjoy the endpoint security perspective of the application coupled with the simplistic user interface - this is very good for non-tech users working remotely.

I like that Duo let's you know what might compromise your experience on a platform. It tells you to upgrade your android/iOS handset and gives a severity level. This is great from an endpoint security perspective.

At times - the app takes a little time to prompt the user that an attempt is being made. This may be a function of slow infrastructure, but it is hard to assess.

Stephen
Stephen
Security Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Security to fill a gap, but not comprehensive offering

Commentaires : Duo Security is a strong SaaS product to fill the very specific infrastructure gap of 2-factor authentication for infrastructure.

Duo Security is a great product to fill a very specific gap in infrastructure security, specifically for SSH management. For requirements for 2-factor authentication for SSH, Duo is quick to implement

Duo is difficult to enroll users with, which creates a significantly higher administrative overhead than other options. There are also significantly more delays in the Duo pushed-based notification systems (depending on the user and their network, etc.), which can cause issues for users authenticating.

Manju
Data Labeling Specialist (Inde)
Hôtellerie, 5 001-10 000 employés

Perfect for two factor authentication and single click sign in

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : When I login for the first time, it asks for authentication via Yubi-key and after that its only single click login for all the tools I work on. It also gives authentication code on my mobile phone for extra security. If I dont have my mobile phone then I need to reach out to IT team, only then I can login which makes it very secure.

After setting it up for the first time, it saves a lot of time in login. It's single click login to all the softwares I need.

Setting it up for the first time is tricky. Changing the mobile number for authentication is also a little difficult. On Mac it needs a lot of updates every week.

Aaron
Associate Director Business Systems (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

If DUO doesn't work, expect your company to be shut down for an unknown amount of time

1,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I was solving authentication, I will be investigating switching to another MFA solution as soon as possible.

Our company switched Managed Service Providers, and we used DUO. When we switched over, DUO authentication stopped working. We had multiple users who DUO simply stopped working for. We and our MSP were unable to contact DUO support after multiple hours. I did get through to a person who put the phone down and appeared to be watching a video on YouTube in the background for about 10 minutes and then hung up on me. This had a serious negative impact on our business and I'm surprised that we were unable to get anyone to assist at all with such a business critical feature.

That when support is needed you can spend multiple hours on hold without any assistance. When someone does actually pick up the pick up the phone and place it on their desk and do not actually answer the call.

Thea
Customer Service Representative (Philippines)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 5 001-10 000 employés

Duo Security: Your partner to WFH set up

5,0 il y a 2 mois

More and more employees are looking for job opportunities that are on WAH set up. Most likely because the living expenses are getting higher on a rate that we cant keep up. So as companies try to transition in providing the best experience for the employees but still ensuring their data privacy. I'd say Duo is a great companion. You cant access social media sites when it's turned on, cant even stream videos outside your company's domain. One good layer of protection for data that are essential for the clients and customers. Duo Security is also easy to understand, the graphics are simple. The navigation plane and home page is very basic and doesn't really take up too much storage space on your phone.

One great enhancement would be if the Push Notifications are accessible from the notification bar just like how you can approve it by one tap and without having to open the app itself. As long as the device is paired to the company domain.

Abhijeet
President (É.-U.)

Most Cost-Effective Solution for MFA Implementation in Network and Compliance

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Helped us with Cyber Security compliance so we can bring our insurance premium down. A big cost saving!

Easy to deploy to multiple machines manually or at once, the admin portal is easy to follow and allow exceptions. Cost is very down to earth!

Sometimes as an MSP, we've a common Support login account and we want to have multiple members in our team authenticate via MFA using their own devices. The product does not give option to do so via the Duo app, although it is possible to have a security code manually used for MFA (which lets us use the product that way).

Jiabao
phd student (R.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 51-200 employés

A great security guard

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Our University uses this software to keep accounts safe. This is indeed a very useful software. so I also use this to manage personal devices

But sometimes the network is bad and the software seems to lag. But this does not affect the use, the software also provides a temporary password to verify the identity

Elizabeth
Professor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

Robust and easy to use

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Protecting network security is essential for higher ed, and tricky (many users, many types of devices, etc.); this product has stayed stable and reliable.

Duo seems to work consistently, can be updated without issues, and automatically transfers when I change mobile devices

Initial installation took a while, at least on my iPhone

IT Network Manager (Égypte)
Banque, 501-1 000 employés

DUO Best MFA

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : great experience in easily on managing users MFA Identity with self services available for end users which lessen the headache on adminstrators

Ease of use for deployment / operation / integrations and logging capabilities

the solution available only the cloud the duo mfa is only available on smart phones and no versions for pc

Ric
Ric
Financial representative (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Secure with Duo

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very easy, super convenient and not a time waster

I liked how after the app was downloaded, you only had to sync it with your system one time and then it just requires a press on the “ok”, which takes less than a minute

It was a bit difficult to first sync with the software, but didn’t take longer than 5 minutes

Network Engineer (Inde)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 1 001-5 000 employés

Amazing Software for MFA authentication

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall Duo has helped us improving device security and we were able to integrate with our Palo Alto Firewall devices and had pretty smooth experience.

This worked pretty smoothly, when logging in the security devices such as firewalls, with duo we made sure no unauthorized users is logging into the devices with Multi Factor Authentication mechanism. With duo we simply were able to compliance with Zero Trust Model, no unauthorized users can make the changes on the system.

They can work on their mobile application and make sure to improve the user experience, I feel bit delay while receiving the authentication request. Also on mobile app they can make it like only one finger touch is enough to authenticate the user. So less clicks can make the experience way better.

Samantha
Firm Administrator (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Works Well

Commentaires : Duo security works perfectly to add additional security to our login process.

I like the simplicity of the multifactor authentication process. It was easy to deploy on our phones and works perfectly each day.

I do not have any cons to list. This product functions as it should and does the job. Compared to the product that we switched from though, I do feel that DUO provides less security.

Barry
Ops Mgr (Belize)

Duo Security - Easiest DFA hands down

Commentaires : We love Duo Security. The implementation on our remote servers and web servers gives us piece of mind knowing that our important infrastructure is secured with DFA/2FA (Dual or two factor authentication). It's very easy to setup DFA on a remote server which is good too.

I like the integration with mobile and smart watches. I use Duo on a daily basis to login in to servers and online services. What I love the most is that as long as I'm wearing my smart watch I can approve logins directly from it. No passwords, no pins, biometrics needed. The authentication push is instantaneous which keeps the login on the target device/service from timing out.

What I like least is the quality of the hardware tokens. They don't seem to last very long (less than 1 year) and have to resync'd once or twice annually. For me this is no longer an issue because I authenticate using mobile or smart watch pushes. It would be nice to know that if my watch or phone were to die that the token is always reliable.

Linda
Office Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Duo Security a MUST have!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : The software was literally installed in less than 5 minutes with the help of our IT departments. Multiple questions along with your personal log in allows this to serve as a protection not only for the clients we serve but for me as well should anyone ever attempt to access using my identity.

This process is ABSOLUTELY a must have in todays cyber world. Using a dual authentication system to access your internet services was easy to set up and even easier to install and use. Any work environment where sensitive or personal data, demographics, or financial information should all be required to provide their employees with this type of DUO security. It is installed easily with the use of your IT department and changes, revisions, updates are also handled by them as well. It truly is a better way to make sure we are doing all we can to keep our internet and services safe.

Honestly I had no issue with the install or the software.

Mirza
Research Assistant (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés

Duo is the best & free two factor authentication you could use

Commentaires : Very easy to use and integrate into daily life. Makes me have peace of mind that no one can hack into any of my accounts. Even if they try to login, I can simply deny their login request. I have been using this for almost two years now, never encountered a problem.

The ease of use is the best feature. It is simple to operate and makes logins more secure. You can easily link your google account or your bank account from the link option available. To login you can choose to receive a call, or a push notification (phone internet connectivity required) or enter a passcode (provided by the duo app). You also have the option to remember your device for a maximum of 60 days. You can still login if you don't have internet connectivity on you phone by using the "enter passcode option" or simply receiving a conformation call to you phone. And that is pretty much all you need!

There is nothing to dislike about this software. Although, I would like to point out that you have to be careful of not giving your phone to anyone. Just don't lose your phone.

Audit Senior (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best Two Factor Identification App

I have used Duo for Two Factor Identification Security at two different employers so far in my career. It is such an easy to use, efficient and effective application. It eliminates the need to keep track of external network keys, passwords, and other redundant programs. I feel safe and secure with Duo Two Factor Identification because it requires both my phone and fingerprint in order to gain access to protected software.

Earlier this year I had to replace my iPhone and after I restored my new device from backup my Duo Two Vactor Identification was no longer linked. To my surprise, It took several hours to restore and reset my security settings at work the next morning. Although the Duo reset was quite inconvenient for me that day, restoring software is both an infrequent and uncommon occurrence for me.

Event Logistics Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 1 001-5 000 employés

Secure but Time-Sensitive

I use Duo on a daily basis to login to my company's VPN and again for internal company resources. Once it's setup it's pretty easy to use. I appreciate that it syncs with my phone so I can just click a button on my phone to ensure it is me.

I have to login to Duo twice a day and I usually do it at the same time. If I do them too closely together, one of them will say it timed out and I have to start the process all over. If I close all of my internet windows, I have to re-certify everything again so that can be annoying. Also, I purchased a new cell phone after several months of using Duo. It did not recognize my new phone and kept sending my codes to my old phone. It was a frustrating process to reconfigure everything to log on for work. On top of that, I don't love that I have to use my personal device to log on to my work device. It's another app that takes up space on my personal phone.

Assistant Director of Music Admission and Preparatory Programs (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Lightweight, High-Security MFA App

Commentaires : I've really enjoyed using Duo. It quickly became a seamless part of my daily workflow across my organizations single sign-on process in a variety of programs and applications.

Our organization implemented Duo for its organization-wide single sign-on multi-factor authentication program in the last year or two. The process of signing up for my account was simple, and since starting, I've almost stopped noticing that I use it. I have it set up to ping my watch to get approval when signing in, but users are able to get phone calls, text messages, or a mobile notification through their app. These options make it flexible enough for users that may not have a smart device, etc.

Unlike other MFA apps, this does not have an Authenticator feature or any other frills. Admittedly, this isn't a problem – Duo does what it does and does it well without any excess!

Graduate Student (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

1-click for Two-Factor Authentification

I have been an end user of Duo Security for the last 2 years, and I think that this is the best software for 2-factor authentification. The Duo App has a simply designed platform. When we sign into the website that requires authentification, we can just type a passcode provided by Duo App on the website or click an authentification request given by Duo App. Yes, it is that easy with Duo.

Setting up the Duo from the scratch can be challenging to some people who are not familiar with two-factor authentification. It is important for organizations or companies to provide a step-by-step installation procedure to users before they start using Duo as their sole authentification method.

Student (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, Auto-entrepreneur

Good

I use Duo Security as a part of dual verification sign-in process for university. The phone app was initially difficult to set up and I actually gave up at one point, but once it was on my phone it has been no issues. (I've actually installed and verified a few phones and it always a hassle..) The three options for verifying identify is convenient - call, message, or notification. I generally use notification, but have used call when I had poor cell service. The notification is handy because I do not have to unlock my phone and the notification disappears after you approve the log-in. The time out feature is meant to keep your account secure but can be an issue if you don't have your phone close by/ don't approve in time.

Selecting "Stay logged in for 7 days" only works sometimes for some reason.

Mahipal Singh
Software Engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Duo Security Review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Duo Security is very good. It helps my organisation to secure the company resources or data which I can access via my credentials by adding the real-time authentication system. It helps them to secure the data if their members credentials get compromised.

Multi-Factor Authentication is the best feature I like most. It makes my data or resources secure even if my credentials got compromised. Through their real-time authentication process, users can authenticate themselves from anywhere and then they can access their resources. It also helps an organisation secure its data or resources.

As of now, I don't have anything which I don't like about this software.

Tara
Communication Specialist (É.-U.)

DUO for Work and Students

Commentaires : It is very easy to use. I have not had any issues using it or getting connected.

Working in Higher Ed and files and documents for the students needs to be secure. I appreciate the ease and use of DUO. Having dual authentication to log into email and software gives me the assurance that it will not be easy for someone to pick up a phone to access personal files, but has to have access to another device to authenticate the login.

Everytime I log into my email, I have to wait for the pop up to authenticate the DUO screen to access my mail. Sometimes my phone is not near me and I have to stop what I am doing to log in to the email or other campus software.

Technology Manager (É.-U.)

Easy to use MF authentication

Commentaires : I have used Duo Authentication at two institutions now as a two-factor authentication means. It is very easy to use and even less tech-savvy coworkers find it easy and straight forward to use.

Once Duo is set up, it's super easy to use, whether responding to a push notification or generating a one-time use password.

When attempting to change preferences in a browser to allow it to retain your login status, you must cancel an initial automatic push from the authentication screen in a browser, check a "remember me" box, then wait some time before attempting another push. This is a security measure, but a minor annoyance when trying to quickly make a change and move on.

Maritza
Assistant Professor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Security at your fingertips... Literally!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Duo has helped me meet my university single sign on security requirement for access to my account. I especially appreciate that I can use Duo with multiple accounts at once. That feature has been the best because I didn't actually have to set up anything new.

This product keeps your accounts safe and secure. With increasing use of single sign on for workplace accounts, Duo has been useful in providing the multifactor authentication my university requires in order to access my account. One benefit has been the ability to use Duo for security authentication with two additional accounts. Having one program to help manage access has been critical. It's easy to use, once you have made the initial installation, and provides secure authentication with the simple selection of "approve" or "deny" from the notification message itself.

The initial integration was a bit counterintuitive. Maybe it was that I was new, but once I got over that initial hurdle, it was great.