15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Visme

Créer des présentations attrayantes et des infographies à partir de connaissances intuitives, de statistiques analytiques et de collaborations en utilisant Visme à titre individuel ou en équipe.

En savoir plus sur Visme

Avantages :

The templates provide lots of ideas of how to present the content visually - and they have a modern look. Being able to integrate video - even multiple videos - is also a great feature.

Inconvénients :

The biggest challenge I had was in designing process flow charts. It was difficult to size the boxes to be exactly what I needed because I could not adjust them on one dimension only.

Visme - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,3
Service client
4,3
Fonctionnalités
4,3
Rapport qualité-prix
4,3

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,3/10

Visme a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 683 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Visme ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (683)

Romeo Urbain
informaticien (Côte d’Ivoire)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Matériel informatique, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

bonne plate forme

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : bon outil de conception visualisation de données et d'infographies qui aide à travailler en collaboration sur les documents avec possibilité de partager vos contenus en ligne ou sur réseaux sociaux

Avantages :

logiciel facile à utiliser , excellent pour des bannière pour les publicités sur les réseaux sociaux, pratique pour création d'infographies et permet de collaborer en temps réel

Inconvénients :

il est peu cher par rapport aux autre plate forme et les projets créer en version gratuite sont par qui le veut ce qui n'est pas intéressant

Sabrina
ATTENTION NON RESPECT (France)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

A éviter arnaque

3,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : J’ai voulu passer sur un paiement mensuel pour utiliser visme 1 mois le temps de mon examen. Ils m’ont répondu que je pouvais me désabonner quand je voulais. Il était écrit 12,25$/mois j’ai donc pris ça car j’ai peut de moyen. En tout petit il était au final écrit paiement annuel et toutes les conditions sont en anglais. Je paye je reçois une facture de 147$ très étonnée même pas 5 mn après je me dépêche d’annuler. La loi donne un délai de rétractation de 14j mais eux me disent qu’ils ne remboursent rien et point barre. Inadmissible aucun respect de la loi et même pas un geste alors que je me suis abonner 5 mn et ils m’ont passé sur un autre abonnement sans même m’avoir demandé alors que j’avais tout refusé ! À éviter !!

Avantages :

J’ai trouvé des points fort dans la modernité

Inconvénients :

Aucun respect du consommateur pas de délai de rétractation écrit null part , pas de remboursement alors que j’ai annulé 4 minutes après

Casey
Casey
Volunteer (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Perfect for any graphic design experience level - even complete beginners!

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I am a volunteer for a non-profit animal rescue organization. We had a very successful past year and had been looking for a way to visually show all of the data from it, but didn't quite know how. Before working with Visme, we had no idea how beneficial it would be to have this data visually represented in a beautiful infographic. The results were eye-catching, easy to read/interpret and perfect to share on both social media and in print. We were able to take a closer look at our metrics and determine specific data we should be keeping track of- and we will be able to use these findings as a benchmark for years to come. Thank you Visme, for providing a tool to not only create an aesthetically pleasing infographic, but a tool that opened our eyes to our own various analytics that we can monitor and share with our supporters.

Avantages :

Visme is very easy to use, even for someone with no graphic design/technical experience. I created a stunning infographic to display all of my organization's "year in review statistics" without any frustration or confusion. I was able to create a proof of the design and export it to a JPEG file for review. When layout/aesthetic decisions were finalized, I purchased a membership to have access to down a PDF version of the design. I ended up sending the same PDF file to a local print shop where it was printed on a 24x36 foam board - which still appeared in the highest quality that was displayed in my browser. You can't have a high quality print without a high quality file to print from. The first of many great experiences!

Inconvénients :

Although it was nice to be able to size the canvas based on a ratio of pixels, it would have been nice to have an additional or alternative a way to size the canvas based on inches/centimeters for easy printing. If there is in fact already a way to do this, I would recommend having the options associated with the 'canvas size' feature.

Mike
Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best Decision I've Made for my Small Business

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Great support team and a supportive community. The ease of use is phenomenal and it is extremely user-friendly.

Avantages :

Visme allows me to roll several tools into one and lets my content stand out among others in my industry. My brand has a certain "look" that Visme allows me to maintain throughout all my content.

Inconvénients :

Updates and upgrades come out so fast, it's hard to keep up! (if you count that as a drawback)

Luciano
Business Strategy (Argentine)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

A PowerPoint but online

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, the experience with Visme is not bad, but it is not pleasant either. If you have patience and do not need urgent things, then this is your tool.

Avantages :

What I like most about Visme is the ability to put together presentations easily. It also has the benefit that multiple collaborators can edit at the same time. Another point in its favor is the ease of receiving support in case of possible problems.

Inconvénients :

What I like least about visme is how slow it works, even if I use a laptop with an i7, 32 RAM and a graphics card it still works slow, its performance is very bad. Another negative point of Visme is the management of uploaded files, for example, if you want to download multiple PDF presentations you cannot, you have to download them 1 at a time. Also, if you want to clean your image file, you will have to be very patient, in our workspace we have more than 10 gigabytes of images loaded, and if you want to clean up old files, you will have to be very patient, as I mentioned before , the charging performance is very bad.

Amber
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great software for small and large teams

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Fantastic. Very great user experience, and exciting to be able to beta test a lot of the new features.

Avantages :

I love the templates and ease of use for bringing your ideas to life.

Inconvénients :

I think that the video/social aspect of the system is a little behind. Presentations and flat designs are top notch, but I dont find that the video feature and the sizing for things like reels, etc. are as high caliber or easy to export as other design software competitors.

Jennifer
Change Training Manager (R.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Top tool you cannot work without

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Visme is great, it's an all-around tool that gives me complete control over my designs. The stock images, videos and audio are a win in themselves without all the other great features. It is easy to use and I do not know what I would do without it now.

Avantages :

I love the AI features to help enhance your projects. Visme are always improving and adding new helpful features to make creation time faster. The editing tools are also very helpful in creating images for projects outside of visme.

Inconvénients :

I do not dislike anything about Visme so i'll share some of my wishes for future improvements instead. I would like to see more detail on the activity dashboard and exporting to other formats to edit offline. I would also like to be able to create animated videos where I can create a scenario and the mouths of the charter nove based on my prompts.

Tamara
Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Makes Life Easy for Marketing

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Visme has made my life as a marketing manager so much easier. I no longer have to farm out graphic design projects and do it all on my own. Graphics for social media, programmatic display ads, internal documents and flyers, professional brochures, webpage & landing page design, even animated ads are all handled through Visme. It has saved us so much time and money!

Avantages :

Visme is so easy to use. You don't have to have any working knowledge of Photoshop, inDesign, or illustrator to make beautiful graphics, flyers, brochures, or even animated ads!

Inconvénients :

The video creation tools are a bit cumbersome and it's not always easy to swap out elements in the video templates. Also, when there is an issue with the tool, it may take a few days for their support team to fix it.

Aimee
Nutrition Counselor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Visme for Solopreneurs

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have used other similar programs, but none can compare to the features & support Visme offers.

Avantages :

Each feature in Visme is incredibly intuitive. It does what you expect without 9 extra steps. I also appreciate the community forum - developers listen to our needs/requests and we get a chance to test out new features & give feedback! The customer support is great. Visme is a user-friendly tool that allows me to produce professional quality presentations, coursework & promotions at a cost that is affordable.

Inconvénients :

I have no complaints! Any time I have a concern or question, customer service and/or the Visme Community helps me through it!

Michael
Chief Creative Officer (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Review of VIsme

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The presentations looked great and the onboarding videos were good. The post-onboard support was lacking and non-attentive. When you are on a deadline, you need support immediately—not three days from now.

Avantages :

Speed, mostly ease of use. Ability to export to PDF

Inconvénients :

The cost is WAY too high on a monthly. There needs to be a way to put the account on hold if you are not using it.

Julie
Owner and designer (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Visme user from free to can't do without

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

User friendly, leads you through great templates or allows complete freedom

Inconvénients :

categorizing my projects. gets messy. would like to see a specific area for website design (Squarespace, Wix style setup)

John Epok
John Epok
Regional Platforms Lead (Philippines)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Télécommunications, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Create compelling presentations in a few clicks!

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Over despite having a few limited functions, it is still a pleasant experience using Visme as it totally cut down in half creating presentations.

Avantages :

- generate decks and presentation through AI, just list down in detail and let AI do its trick - highly customizable, even after deck has been generated by AI - power-packed feature to create a very nice looking deck - offline and share functionality - cloud-based, hence any changes are being saved immediately

Inconvénients :

- copy + paste a specific item from a slide to a different slide doesn't work really well - a bit limited in terms of animation and transitional designs

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Visme, an awesome platform for making presentations and publishing them easily.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : With Visme, the results of a creative design are consistent, and its ability to integrate pre-developed content saves us a lot of work. Its ease of incorporating elements with the Drag & Drop functions strengthens the user experience and incorporating external data is really a simple process, considering the options that Visme offers.I think that Visme has been growing consistently and every day it becomes more popular and used in environments that request creativity and ease of content publication.

Avantages :

One of the most interesting features of Visme is precisely its agility to adapt to the needs of each project, in addition to the fact that it has multiple templates to speed up our work.On the other hand, it interacts perfectly in the Web environment, where we make our updates online, and there are safeguards as we make changes to our project, and it also works perfectly in a local environment, to manipulate our designs offline. Additionally, we can interact with a web environment, for example, and if we want to switch to local mode, Visme makes sure that there are no referential integrity issues and produce some kind of inconsistency. This guarantees continuous and successful work on our projects.

Inconvénients :

Visme is undoubtedly an excellent product to generate successful presentations and disseminate our content in a new and fresh way, which often makes the difference, as opposed to organizations that are pigeonholed in traditional tools that are widely used in corporate environments; however, it may be that some other applications on the market have strengthened the collaborative environment even more, and additionally there is a greater number of options to handle multiple formats that are practically considered standards today. Finally, Visme is excellent at what it does and without a doubt is a great application to generate live and impactful content.

Jaden
Technical Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Overall satisfied with minor issues.

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall we are very satisfied with Visme. We've been able to create engaging sections within our website, fine-tuned infographics showcasing graphs and growth, and presentations full of animations, making each Visme engaging and fun, all while still being informative and professional.

Avantages :

Visme is easy to use and I feel the value is fairly inexpensive, especially compared to some other platforms on the market. The integrating is straightforward and the "Visme" created looks well within the website. The creative liberties Visme offers are worth the price and allow for a more engaging experience.

Inconvénients :

When searching for shapes, icons, animations, etc., it is incredibly frustrating how often I have to clear my cache in order to view whatever it is I searched. I'll search for something and they'll come up but with no images. I have to click on them and bring them into my project before I can see what they are. It makes creating projects longer than I would like and more frustrating. Resizing images, like an arrow for example, isn't as easy as one would think. Being able to make the arrow longer without changing the overall size should be straightforward, but it isn't. You can't create long and thin arrows (At least I haven't been able to figure out how to). This last "con" is specific to me, and probably not many others, but we needed a fully customizable map that allowed us to break up specific states into sections within the US. As of right now, Visme isn't able to do this and that is ok, but if that were possible we would change how we're creating that map because the other features associated with the map in Visme are significantly better.

Carolyn
Communications and PR Manager (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Love Visme

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Again, I'm not a graphic designer, but it makes me look like one. I've been able to create graphics, presentations and social media posts that look professional and are clear and easy to understand.

Avantages :

It is so user-friendly! I'm not a graphic designer but it makes me look like I am!

Inconvénients :

I found creating tables and charts to be very cumbersome but talked with a Visme team member and they were able to walk me through linking Google docs.

Kim
Marketing Consultant (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Content Creation, No Graphic Design Experience Needed

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall I have been very pleased and will continue to use it to deliver quality content for my clients.

Avantages :

As a business owner, Visme has been a wonderful tool for creating content that is professional and engaging without the cost and delays of outsourcing design projects. It is easy to use and learn.

Inconvénients :

I have found sometimes it is buggy - slow to load or features do not work at times.

Maryam
Marketing Coordinator (Jordanie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Great possibilities to help design and publish various types of publications and presentations

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Visme provides us with a reliable methodology for preparing a diverse range of presentations and publications. I appreciate the ease with which updates can be made when necessary. Furthermore, the data captured and displayed by Visme has been instrumental in enabling us to develop effective strategies.

Avantages :

Visme is a unique solution for crafting infographics, presentations, and live data dashboards, featuring robust capabilities that accelerate the processes of creation, editing, and element merging. Its versatility in generating various types of flyers and presentations for our marketing campaigns and facilitating their seamless publication across multiple social media platforms is particularly impressive. Visme's extensive selection of templates, backgrounds, and pre-designed elements tailored to diverse needs is also noteworthy, as is its ability to foster collaboration among colleagues working on the same canvas. Additionally, Visme's capacity for capturing crucial data regarding post engagement is invaluable in demonstrating the impact of our content on customer attention.

Inconvénients :

While I have not encountered any difficulties using Visme, I believe that incorporating additional pre-designed elements would facilitate greater creativity in designing publications and presentations.

Nick
Editor (R.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Better alternatives exist, but good for some use cases

3,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Unfortunately, I had paid the year in advance, so I've lost my money. I no longer use them and instead use software from a couple other tools. I particularly like Crello and Pixelied. However for infographics, Visme is still the best. It's just a shame they don't care about their users privacy requirements, or applying the law outside of the US.

Avantages :

I first loved this software for their unique tools to create infographics.

Inconvénients :

Unfortunately, I also care out privacy and was not allowed to participate in the offered free training without agreeing to their terms of service that included adding me to marketing lists. Since I know this is illegal in the EU, I politely asked them to change it so that I could attend their webinars. Their response was initial denial, then basically to ignore. I tried several times in the future. In the end I gave up using them and switched to Crello and Pixelied.

Rodney
Rodney
GM (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Big Big fan of Visme!

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

It's user-friendly and the quality of the images and everything looks fantastic! We've used it for all kinds of projects from presentations, printable training packets, logo design, infographics, and several others as well. The CX experience has been the best part! The team at Visme is on top of their customer service and always​ very helpful. I also would​ say the price point​ is more than fair considering everything that can be accomplished​ through Visme.

Inconvénients :

The learning curve has been tough for me. I have zero experience with anything graphic design related so that is to be expected. With is being web-based I feel like sometimes I experience latency when moving from project to project. However, ​more than likely​ is an internet connection speed on our end.

daniel
medical doctor (Costa Rica)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

The best substitution for boring pptx

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I used to have boring pptx presentations. With normal transitions, normal predetermined colors and images. I think that with visme i was able to transform them into a more serious yet fun way to give classes. But it doesnt end there. I was able to create programs, presentations, banners all fully digitalized, downloadable easy to look at that have gotten the attetion of everybody, always asking "where did you do that". Absolutely recomended for any one, no only teacher, universsity, but students that would like to elevate their presentation game

Avantages :

Its really easy to use. I like how its able to categorize different applications including written, printable and even social networking. I ve used it to creat linked in banners, universitiy presentations, written reports and beyond. The main page is easy to use, the value of the product is completely worth it, and my students have noticed how presentable and neat my presentations are (even asking how to get the program) fully recomended

Inconvénients :

The free version has really little space to make your work flow seemlesly. This said, paying for the academic version is really cheap and totally worth the money.

Mohamed
Associate Payments (Jordanie)
Banque, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

The best platform to prepare fully detailed presentations without any complications

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : With Visme, I was able to develop the presentations that I prepared, and I have additional tools that helped me display all the information in an organized manner. It is also great that all the presentations are stored on the cloud, so that I can return to them at any time and make the appropriate updates with ease.

Avantages :

I love using Visme to prepare presentations and design posters, as it provides many beautiful and innovative ready-made templates that can be easily customized, and formatting slide components such as text boxes and their contents, adding images and shapes, and adjusting their sizes and colors is very simple. I also like that I can easily add tables within the slides, and I can add graphs and show them all in great detail. I also enjoy the show time setting and autoplay options, as they allow me to adjust the slideshow to match the time it takes to actually explain it.

Inconvénients :

I had no problems with Visme; all the tools are easy to use, the ready-made templates are unique, and it's great that they are constantly updating them, and there are many educational materials to help with creativity.

Cassandra
Cassandra
Owner (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Visme: The Easy Way to Create Professional-Looking Designs

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As a user, I can confidently say that Visme is an excellent tool for creating engaging and informative visuals. I love that it's so easy to use, even for someone with no design experience. The templates are great, and the drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to customize them to match my needs. I also appreciate the wide range of features, including charts, graphs, and other visuals that can be used to present data in a clear and concise way. Overall, I'm very happy with Visme and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun, user-friendly tool to create visuals.

Avantages :

I love using Visme because it's an easy-to-use, versatile tool that can help me create professional-looking visuals for a variety of purposes. Visme offers a wide range of features, including templates, charts, graphs, and other visuals that can be used to present data in a clear and concise way. I can also add images, videos, and text to my visuals to make them more engaging.

Inconvénients :

I have been using Visme for a few months now and I have not found anything I didn't like about it. It is a very user-friendly tool that allows me to create professional-looking visuals without any design experience. I would highly recommend Visme to anyone looking for a powerful and easy-to-use tool to create visuals.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Create your Presentation with a modern touch with Visme

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : My overall experience with Visme was great. I was fascinated by how good the presentation templates look and how well presentations can be designed with the use of this tool. However, as I used the free version I was not able to get my presentations as .ppt files which was slightly inconvenient to me.

Avantages :

Visme is a web-based Presentation and Infographic tool. What I liked the most is that Visme has some great looking, modern templates that can be used to create amazing presentations. This vast template library makes the process of making a slideshow very interesting rather than making one with a conventional tool like Google Slides or Microsoft PowerPoint. The modern look on these templates is fascinating. Moreover, there are a lot of icons, shapes and logos to be chosen to include in your presentation. Furthermore, smooth and modern animations can also be included in the presentation.

Inconvénients :

There are few cons in this tool as well. The free version gives only a small amount of icons, shapes and templates to be used in your presentations. Also, the free version doesn't allow the user to download a presentation in PDF format or .ppt format. Free version only allows the users to download the presentation as a bunch of JPEG files which is a huge drawback (not applicable for Premium/paid version). So in free version, if you want all the fancy animations and effects to be on your presentation you should connect to the internet and present the slideshow via the website.

Andrew
Communications Director (Canada)
Assurance, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Great Software for building infographics

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I used Visme to build my online portfolio of infographics to assist me during the interview process while i searched for a new role Visme was great and helped me land a new Director of Communications role at a company that needs more visual communications. I will be recommending that my new employees get up to speed and use visme.

Avantages :

I found the software intuitive and feature rich. I was able to easily import individual elements I had created in illustrator and have them appear and get arranged exactly as I had imagined. The templates provided are strong as well and I could easily apply my own branding. I also found it very easy to make them interactive.

Inconvénients :

I think that the presentation builder (ie slide shows) could allow more flexibility. right now, you need to create individual duplicated slides with an element or 2 added or removed to simulate a slide

John
Environmental Planner 3 - Operations Analyst (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

High hopes shattered

1,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

The initial offering looked good but in use it is terrible.

Inconvénients :

High hopes shattered. I was really excited to use this tool and even got my agency to purchase multiple licenses. I have, however, been really disappointed with Visme's software and the customer service in my attempts to have it corrected.We have had weird experiences like buttons not working, so you have to refresh constantly, backgrounds disappearing, video not working, and animations totally breaking. I have submitted tickets for this and reached out in chat, each time without resolution. Even when we initially set up our accounts with Visme assisting, they gave us the incorrect configuration, and we had to redo it a month later.