15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Homebase

En savoir plus sur Homebase

Logiciel moderne pour les entreprises locales et leurs équipes permettant de gagner du temps sur le planning du personnel, le suivi du temps, le recrutement et la communication d'équipe.

En savoir plus sur Homebase

I love how easy this is to set up and it also integrates with several payroll processors.

There is no undo or go back for example if I accidentally change or delete something it is what it is.

Homebase - Notes

Homebase a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 005 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Homebase ?

Filtrer les avis (1 005)

Maxwell
Maxwell
Consultant (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Scheduling & Labor Costing

Commentaires : Years of working with Homebase have shown that they constantly improve their product, and make it easier to use with integrations with common applications (via API access).

Quite honestly, one of the first things I recommend to businesses that want to schedule employees and know their labor costs that are up to the minute.

The one feature that I do wish was available, would be a calendar view that showed the entire department or business, so that it could be displayed on a monitor or web-based application.

Jeremy
Barista and Manager (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Nimble and robust scheduling and payroll app

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Its a well integrated software for scheduling and time clock monitoring as well as payroll functionality. It has some unfortunate quirks, but none that outweigh the benefits of the app.

Its very intuitive and easy to navigate. Online connectivity makes it easy for multiple managers to use it for specific roles.

Homebase "updated" their online scheduling and now its more cumbersome to use - multiple refreshes are necessary to keep up with changes (its frustrating)

Della K
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Honeymoon phase is definitely over........contemplating a "divorce".

Commentaires : Heartbroken, disgusted....and anything else I didn't mention above.

In 2018 everything was so great and at an incredible price, by my second year as a monthly subscriber I upgraded my plan, in spite of the problem integrating homebase timecards with my QuickBooks payroll, and had to manually enter the data personally. I loved being able to see the total hours per employee when creating a schedule, until one day it disappeared. Still undeterred, I loved the ability to access the app from any mobile device and desktop. Only androids & Desktops access the app easily and iphones or ipads come with headaches. I fell in love with the ease, simplicity and it's sexy platform look of this time tracking/management app, until one day everything changed and I lost my ability to view time cards all on one screen. Little issues were just an alert in the far upper right corner like a nudge. Now they scream in double size that takes up half the monitor, leaving only an inch or two to view time cards accompanied with a lot of scrolling. Nowadays I'm afraid to login and be greeted by a scowling dashboard with a list of issues nagging to be resolved. Issues caused by employees that can't log in or out and got tired of uninstalling and reinstalling the app as a temporary fix. I knew my relationship with homebase was reaching a bitter end when without so much as a "heads up" warning there would be an increase to my subscription (almost $20.00 more). When I said "Oh h#!! NO!" and lowered it to essentials...

I was denied the ability to manage my PTO mandated sick leave pay feature that never matched QuickBooks anyway, and the feature to assign different roles/rate of pay for different jobs among my existing employees. I now have a default pay rate/role homebase deems as "fitting". After a 5 year relationship with all the little things I loved, I can have back if I pay $20.00 more a month. Out of some "disturbed" sense I felt I owed to Homebase, I emailed support with an offer to pay a small increase but not at their ridiculous price with it's 15 features included that I would never use. If they can't find my request reasonable and let me pay only for what I use, I will fly into the arms of another app that gives me the basic features for free. The email was sent last week and long past the "24 hour" promise to respond. I never called out their promised "money back guarantee" after 5 years and the inability to integrate their application with my payroll system......Seriously? How much alimony is it worth? No, it's too late now. I'm divorcing homebase from my company forever.

Sara
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11–50 employés

Integral for streamlining scheduling

5,0 il y a 4 mois

I would not have been able to scale to multiple job sites without the help of Homebase

I really cannot think of anything. I absolutely love this tool.

Tom
President (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

Awesome scheduling and payroll combined! Better than 2 different vendors

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : SUPER FAST customer service. Knowageable customer services.

Easy to set up. Awesome onboarding from Homebase team. Saves me time to process payroll. saves me a lot of time and mistakes.

Not sure..?? one time payroll was delayed because i bank in California collapsed or needed bailed out.

Nancy
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Outstanding program!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Exceptional experience and would highly recommend.

Very easy to add/remove employees, set up user roles, schedule time. There's nothing to NOT like about using Homebase!

I haven't found anything about using Homebase that I don't like! Hard to believe, but it's true!

Teresa

Homebase Scheuduling

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I give it 5 stars. It is really easy to use and I have used other scheduling software.

I like all of the features with Homebase. I primarily use it for scheduling.

No Cons with scheduling. This is all I use Homebase for at this time.

Kelly
Company Owner (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 2–10 employés

Confessions of a Homebase Addict

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Homebase is literally an addiction. All of the tasks that need to be done with this product are agonizing for any manager. But this product makes it not only easy, but enjoyable! I actually love performing all the tasks on Homebase because it is so practical, straightforward and simple. I am on the app multiple times a day just reminding myself of who is working when. I would be lost without this product and in terrible shape. Thank you for 3 years of making my life easy!

Ease of use. It is so convenient to have everything you need inside the app. The schedule building is so simple and practical. Everyone can see it and request changes. I love that the manager features can be accessed inside the app. Almost everything can be accessed without a computer.

There is nothing I dislike. The only thing I ask is that you please do not change or complicate the setup because it is so practical and easy to find everything. Please do not complicate it. It's just right the way it is!

Treasurer (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Homebase for time tracking and time sheet approval

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I can strongly recommend Homebase for a small organization looking for a straightforward timekeeping system. Additionally, Homebase has a significant number of additional features for organizations who are looking for a all-in-one solution.

Homebase has a straightforward interface that anyone can learn quickly. The ability for employees and managers to access timesheets via an online portal and also via a smartphone app makes Homebase very convenient to use.

We pair Homebase with another payroll system. The integration between the two was easy to set up initially, but we have had some challenges getting new employee data to synchronize properly.

Sarah
Customer Service Manager (É.-U.)
Musique, 2–10 employés

Great App for Running a Festival

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I highly recommend this app to all companies, especially those that run festivals, concerts and events. Our first experience was 20+ people using it for our first festival of the season, not one person had issues with clocking in and out. We were only going to use it on festival days when we have temps working however, our company liked it so much that we are using it for every day timesheets and payroll. If someone forgets to clock-in, it is easy for the administrator to go in and edit the time.

The best thing about Homebase is how user-friendly it is. Simple for the managers and simple for the employees.

We have no cons at this time to share..

Joshua
Owner (Belize)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Much more than the Software we needed

Commentaires : We needed a better way of tracking time and calculating salary. Manual entry and spreadsheets were all we hoped to replace, but Homebase has made us realize how much time we used to spend in scheduling and payroll. Now we can do scheduling while on the road, on a trip or make last-minute changes on the fly. Basically, more beach time and less office work. I have shared the benefits of Homebase with many of our affiliate companies.

First off......It is free for basic features. I love that it has an app for phone and tablet use. It is very intuitive and easy to learn. Staff can track their time and their salary. I could make a huge list here, but basically it is the software we needed, but now we can't live without it.

Some of the features are a little on the expensive side when purchasing plans, but mostly because of our exchange rate.

Annsley

Overview

Commentaires : It has a lot of great features and I like how you can modify a lot of the notifications to your needs.

I love how you can do the schedule out as far as in advance as possible but no one sees it until you post it. We have used other softwares that we would have to do a spreadsheet first and couldn't enter anything into the system until we were ready for anyone to see the shifts.

I would say the only thing I don't like is that we have trouble with the clock in system at one of our locations. Which is weird because it works perfectly fine at our other 3 locations. It doesn't register clock-ins a lot of times so my employees have to text me to clock them in. I have reached out support about this several times in the past and they just say to delete the app and then reinstall. It works great for about a day and then acts up again.

Heather
Manager (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Happy Manager

Commentaires : The homebase team has been nothing but helpful and supportive, and are always willing to take suggestions.

I love that there is an app connected to the schedule and other features! A huge plus is my team being able to put in their own time off, and request shift trades or covers through the app as well.

The scheduler can run slowly, and it would be nice to be able to organize job applicants a little better.

Heather
HR Rep/Office Admin (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

Great option for the price-point

Commentaires : Overall Homebase has been a great scheduling software for our business, ticking almost every box we were looking for. We especially needed a way for employees to log in and out of different departments (which they do as needed and not according to a clock) during a shift that IS scheduled. We've been able to make Homebase work for that specific need.
We appreciated the flexibility of allowing employees to clock in/out on a central laptop or tablet, or letting them use their phones through the app with a geo-boundary over our office, and then when the pandemic hit, we removed the geo-boundary to allow them to clock in and out from their homes.

Pros: *Free option *Customizable - we're able to use it for employees to log in and out of the different unscheduled departments/roles they do within a scheduled shift. Makes it easy to track manhours and payroll by department when the people working in each department changes throughout each day. *The app *Easy to use *Great additional features like job posting and document storage/sharing, PTO tracking

Cons: *Getting the PTO tracking to work for us has been a long wait. *Employees experience a lot of glitches of punches not going through. *Takes forever to enter a schedule in the separate "available" and "actual" schedules. I would like to take a posted availability schedule and just make it be their working schedule with one click. Scheduling takes a bit of time, but isn't hard.

Manuel
Manuel
Brand Consultant (Zambie)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Good product with too much fluff and mediocre UX

Commentaires : Overall, we are still with homebase because everyone is now used to it and our system is setup this way. Writing this review though, it is certainly about time i checked the timeclock-scheduling-team market again. Because the product is quite slow and features are being added which i don't need.

We decided to go for Homebase because it mostly resembled what i was doing in as spreadsheet before. The timeclock is rather solid, we have set up a dedicated tablet to clock in and out. This is the main reason i got homebase for my team - so that they would have a schedule and be able to clock in and out. Also nice is the fact that custom national holidays can be setup and automatically be shown in the schedule. The Homebase team has over the years implemented a few nifty features to save me time as an admin. Next is checking timesheets and correcting them when it comes to payroll - however this is where we stop with using homebase. We don't use any other features.

We don't utilize the payroll feature at all - everything can only be set in dollars. Overall, the software feels like it is made for the US market - not internationally. I have feature requested over a year ago that custom currencies should be implemented and even the way time is displayed (24h instead of am-pm). To no avail. Even from their content marketing strategy it is clear that Homebase is only focusing on the US market, with no interesting content for me as a hotelier on the other side of the world. It is also sad to see that they have recently started adding a lot of fluff to their product like hiring, instead of making the core experience easier and faster to use. The new timesheets section looks nice, but i am 5 times faster with the old one (which could be faster still). I would love to see much more emphasis on a fast and easy to use product, with lots of features to get my work done quicker. Homebase is a classic example of software which gets better the less i have to use it. I would like to see the product move in this direction.

Crystal
Cashier (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Manage your schedule from the comfort of your phone.

Commentaires : Overall this helped the communication throughout the team and allowed me to easily track my schedule and pay. It was super convenient and easy to use. I was skeptical at first when they had me download the app but then I was obsessed. I think every small business should use this software, it will help your team out tremendously.

My team used Homebase as a scheduling and communication tool. If we needed a day off, there is a setting to where I can request a teammate to switch shifts with me or I can request cover. This made it super convenient if I needed a day off last minute. As for communicating with my team, this was the best! When sending out a group message, it allows you to message the people who are only scheduled for a specific day. So if you needed to let the team you're running late or that you need someone downstairs to bring up supplies, etc. I wouldn't need to take time to select the specific people I need to inform, it would automatically pull up those people from the schedule. This software not only lets you message the people you are scheduled with but it also allows you to see who is scheduled that day. I enjoyed this feature because it let me know when I was working with my bestie or my not so bestie. Another tool I loved on Homebase was the income tracker. This software was able to track when I worked and for how long and would provide an estimate on how much money I have made that pay period. It wasn't hard to find either. This helped my anxiety a lot because I knew if I had enough to pay my upcoming bills or if I needed to pick up an extra shift.

There is only one thing that I have to say is a con and I think it's more my managers fault. There is a feature in Homebase that allows you to potentially get a small amount of your paycheck early. Unfortunately every time I tried it never worked, but I am pretty sure it's because my manager was against that feature and enabled it. I think this feature is so awesome for employees especially during this inflation period and living in an expensive city.

Bobbie
Admin Patient Care Provider (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

FREE Scheduling / Messaging

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Have been blessed with the ability to utilize a free app that allows me to schedule crew members & allows them to message each other if schedules need to change. Our volunteer ambulance agency also frequently holds training for other departments, meaning that I can add crew members/roles while I have students & then can remove them once classes are completed. Other apps that I have used had caps on the number of persons allowed to be added & even after deleting a person they still counted on the total number, meaning I couldn't add anybody else.

Allows volunteer ambulance team members to communicate & monitor schedule on the go. If an emergency happens we can communicate with each other remotely.

Messages are at times delayed. I don't "blame" Homebase due to the quality of our cell service in our area has been poor the past few months.

Kevin
Kevin
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Internet, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great system for employee time tracking.

Commentaires : Great experience! US-based representative whom were very kind, understanding and WILLING AND READY to resolve any and all issues when I needed to call to resolve the only issue I’ve ever had.

Homebase is extremely easy to set up employee time clock which happens to be free if your business has a single location and with a single location you may set it up for unlimited employees. For a small business owner where every dollar and cent matters, it’s a no brainer. A business owner may assign or allow the employee to set up their clock in and out code. Also, it may be set to take a photo of the employee during the clock in and out sessions to help or eliminate other employees from clocking in and out for them. Homebase offers an iPad, iPhone and an android app. You may also use your device's browser. We downloaded the app, installed it on an iPad for our employees to clock in and out on. The administrator has 100% access via web browser login. There’s also a feature which allows employees to clock in and out in the field which would geo-tag the location of the clocking activities.

Not a lot a negative things to say. This software is best if you have multiple employees who may have a staggered schedule. Example: an employee opens, then you have a mid day shift, then a closer. You also have many employees that may be out in the field. geo-tag is not the best choice for a single entrepreneur who’s trying to track their time, set up easier ways to do so.

Dawn
Med Surg Supervisor (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Great for Critial Access Hospital

Commentaires : It was really easy to set up, and its really easy to customize. I am still fine tuning things, but I can't believe how much time I save by using Homebase. We use it for a small rural hospital, and the nurses always have access to their schedules, can switch shifts and the touch of a button. I can't say enough about the support staff, they are always easy to deal with and follow up to make sure the issue was settled. The software is always being upgraded, and I love the new feature where I can see when they requested the shift and when it was approved. I can show the staff the information, and they can't argue that they didn't know they had that shift. So many great features.

The software is very easy to use, very easy to customize. I always have our schedule in my hand because it's on my phone. I'm able to most everything on my phone that I can do on my laptop. New staff have no difficulty navigating through the functions. Has made my life so much better

In the beginning there were some little kinks that I had to figure out, like some functions I can't see on the monthly view that I can see on the weekly view, but any questions I had were found on the help tab or my chatting with Homebase staff.

Wayne
Pays-Bas
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

A comprehensive, user friendly application that offers must-have features

Commentaires : This application was offered as part of our new Clover POS system. I began to use it to set up the employee schedules for a small (seven employee plus owners) business. The more I used it, the more impressed I was with it. It provides every function that a small business like ours needed, taking a very tedious and error prone process and making it easy and transparent to handle. Being able to delegate certain tasks to key employees, auto notices sent for upcoming shifts, notification if someone hasn't clocked in within a set period for their shift, labor rate vs revenue analysis, end of year tax information gathering...and this was all in the free version that came with Clover! All in all, I am both impressed and pleased with this package. It looks to me like the right team wrote the right code for the right objectives at the right price. How often does that happen in the software world?

Ease of use, nailed key functions needed, intelligent navigation, visually uncluttered despite having a lot of functionality.

It is not a shortcoming of the software but of non-technical users. The biggest problem I have had is bringing along the technophobes who are used to working with...wait for it...paper calendars and personal journals to keep up with. They yearn to be able to use something so powerful but blanch when they open the home screen and see what is available. It is about as user friendly as can be imagined but some still are so intimidated that it is hard to get them to dig in. When they do, they begin to appreciate the value that is provided. The key is bringing the shy types along S L O W L Y. This software will sell itself once it is given a fair opportunity to shine. Just grit your teeth and work with them. It's more than worth the effort.

Christy
President (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

Definitely worth it

Commentaires : Overall this product and customer support have been great!

The reason that I started using g homebase was because it is linked to Square. However, even if I stopped using square I would still use homebase!

Some of the reports are difficult to configure and very time consuming to drill down to the data we need

Angela
Automobile, 2–10 employés

One of the best software tools out there for small businesses

Commentaires : Scheduling, Clock in and outs, communication with employees, hiring - I use Homebase for all these features. I've made a couple of suggestions along the way and their customer support is superior. I feel heart or they find a solution for me that I didn't think of. Hands down, this is one of the best software decisions I've made for my company.

The scheduling feature and time clock were the two most important features in implementing this software. But since then, the Hiring feature has become so valuable. Honestly every feature they offer is superb and what a great value.

Honestly, I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Divertissement, 11–50 employés

Does the job

Commentaires : Overall the app works well for what it was designed to do, keep track of timesheets. The customer service responds quickly and is very helpful.

The software does what its' meant to do, keep track of clocking in and out. This helps to supplement the payroll process greatly and is easy to access and use by out employees.

The scheduling function could be better. Our industry a little different, usually the work is project based. It would be nice to be able to schedule multiple people to one project with just a start time. We usually don't know when exactly a show will end, or when everyone will make it back so adding some flexibility would be very helpful. Even just having the ability to schedule multiple employees at the same time instead of having to click each one would be great.

KATIE
Restaurants, 2–10 employés

Time clock/HR pro review

Commentaires : Please see above under "pros". Pretty much sums it up. Easy to use as an administrator and for employees. I would recommend creating and HR pro tab from the homepage rather than navigating through the "team" tab.

I think it is fairly simple to use and for all questions I have I generally get quick answers from support. The free HR support offered during the pandemic was very generous and we ended up signing up. In past reviews I have stated that I think your pricing should be based on a sliding scale depending on how many employees a business has. For someone like myself, who only has 2 hourly employees I don't need to use HR pro much and may not be able to justify $800+ for annual renewal for minimal assist and usage. I do like the onboarding paperwork feature that was added as well.

I don't like that when publishing a schedule, the default on my version is to update all employees. Unfortunately, we had to furlough employees and if I don't manually change it, it defaults to alert all on our team even though they don't have a schedule or employed by us currently.

Jason
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

More than just employee time tracking

Commentaires : We started using Homebase for employee time tracking, but there are several features we have started to rely on and are really useful. Mainly posting new jobs on multiple job boards and tracking applicants. Also, this has become our tool for employee communications. I have talked to companies like Paychex that have similar product offerings, but they are much more expensive.

The core feature we needed was employee time tracking, but we have started using this for team communication and posting new jobs and tracking applicants.

I wish I could easier audit when the manager edits clock ins and clock outs.