Avis clients sur Homebase

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur Homebase

Logiciel moderne pour les entreprises locales et leurs équipes permettant de gagner du temps sur le planning du personnel, le suivi du temps, le recrutement et la communication d'équipe.

En savoir plus sur Homebase

731 avis affichés

Maxwell P.
Consultant
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/11/2020

"Scheduling & Labor Costing"

Commentaires: Years of working with Homebase have shown that they constantly improve their product, and make it easier to use with integrations with common applications (via API access).

Avantages: Quite honestly, one of the first things I recommend to businesses that want to schedule employees and know their labor costs that are up to the minute.

Inconvénients: The one feature that I do wish was available, would be a calendar view that showed the entire department or business, so that it could be displayed on a monitor or web-based application.

Kevin T.
Recruiter
Internet, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/01/2019

"Great system for employee time tracking."

Commentaires: Great experience! US-based representative whom were very kind, understanding and WILLING AND READY to resolve any and all issues when I needed to call to resolve the only issue I’ve ever had.

Avantages: Homebase is extremely easy to set up employee time clock which happens to be free if your business has a single location and with a single location you may set it up for unlimited employees. For a small business owner where every dollar and cent matters, it’s a no brainer. A business owner may assign or allow the employee to set up their clock in and out code. Also, it may be set to take a photo of the employee during the clock in and out sessions to help or eliminate other employees from clocking in and out for them. Homebase offers an iPad, iPhone and an android app. You may also use your device's browser. We downloaded the app, installed it on an iPad for our employees to clock in and out on. The administrator has 100% access via web browser login. There’s also a feature which allows employees to clock in and out in the field which would geo-tag the location of the clocking activities.

Inconvénients: Not a lot a negative things to say. This software is best if you have multiple employees who may have a staggered schedule. Example: an employee opens, then you have a mid day shift, then a closer. You also have many employees that may be out in the field. geo-tag is not the best choice for a single entrepreneur who’s trying to track their time, set up easier ways to do so.

• Publié le 03/01/2019
Jeff B.
COO
Appareils médicaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/12/2020

"Easy to use, set-up, maintain, interface and adjust."

Commentaires: Exceptional. Set it and forget it.

Avantages: The interface/importing with QuickBooks Online. Easy to add time and track PTO, holidays, OT and more. Customization for our business hours was perfect. The cost is lowest I have found for the amount of features. T-Sheets in QBO is too pricey for us. Also the remote clock-in features and mobile app is a big hit with employees.

Inconvénients: Importation of hours into QBO Payroll needs to be adjusted and checked, but having HomeBase open after importing employee time cards makes it simple. Just match 1 to 1 and your good. Also the initial holiday set-up can be a bit tricky but HB customer service is excellent and guided us through it.

Chris S.
  • Publié le 16/09/2020

"I love Homebase and recommend it to other business owners"

Commentaires: I love it. I recommend it all the time to other Camp Bow Wow owners. Whether or not you know it, Homebase is utilized by many many Camp Bow Wow owners and all always speak highly of your product.

Avantages: Everything. For starters, it's very user friendly. I also love the scheduling, time sheet integration, PTO, chat/messaging, integration w/ Clover is HUGE. Having the COVID checklist when clocking in is also a great addition.

Inconvénients: Homebase has some small glitches or bugs here and there but we look past that. For instance, although it's been a month or two now that I've heard an employee speak about this, Homebase does not always give you a notification when you receive a chat message.

• Publié le 16/09/2020
Bryce K.
Recreation Director
Services et installations de loisirs, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/01/2021

"Overall great team communication software"

Commentaires: We have been using it for over 2 years and we have explored other options but always come back to basecamp because it is easy to use, cost-effective, and reliable.

Avantages: keyword search options, project creation for teams, to-do lists, individual communications with team members, the fee includes unlimited team members (a big selling point for an agency on a budget),

Inconvénients: The only flaw I can think of is I wish that customer service had live chat.

• Publié le 14/01/2021
David C.
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2020

"I've never seen so many bugs...."

Commentaires: Bad,bad,bad. Customer service is responsive but there are just soooo many bugs with this software.

Avantages: Very easy to use. The user interface is very simple and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients: I feel like this is a beta software that should not have been rolled out yet. We have been using it for a week and have had issues every day since we started using it. Basic things that you think should just work doesn't work.
Example: All my employees have a 1 hour, unpaid lunch everyday. They clock in and clock out on this required one hour lunch but Homebase is still counting it in their total hours. So know I ma getting alerts that they all have overtime but they actually don't because Homebase is not calculating hours correctly.
So there have been several little things (Bugs) that I have found every day since using Homebase. I contact customer support and they tell me that they will pass it on to their product team.
This may sound harsh but the product team really should have tested this software more before rolling it out. Makes me question all the reviews I am seeing on here. All the bugs have been on basic functions.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Homebase le 30/04/2020

Hi David -

We are so sorry to hear you've been having issues your Homebase account. This is not the experience we want our customers to have. Our head of technical support has just emailed you to see if we can remedy these issues for you. If you have any further issues, please reach out to me directly at reviews@joinhomebase.com. Looking forward to getting these issues resolved for you, and so sorry again for all the challenges here.

- Ryan

• Publié le 27/04/2020
Melissa V.
  • Publié le 10/12/2020

"Easy to use, affordable and convinient"

Avantages: I love how Home base is very easy to navigate. There are lots of features that help manage employees and keep up with reports. For house keeping industry I find it makes my life a lot easier.

Inconvénients: No cons about Home base but if they would allow for more employee details in Team set up that would be awesome and beneficial.

• Publié le 10/12/2020
Peter K.
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/11/2020

"Excellent for Restaurants, Hourly Employees"

Commentaires: I've used this as an employee, then as a business owner for about the last 7 years. It's really a no brainer if you need a time tracking tool, and it has been upgraded consistently over the years to add more features. The hiring tool is surprisingly solid as well, and helps to market positions quite well.

Avantages: I've used this for so long now it is hard to imagine what I'd do without it. We began using it as a simple time clock, and it has slowly become our go to for hiring, time tracking, time off, and employee messaging. If you have a mostly hourly workforce it is super simple to setup, and as your business grows it has helpful and intuitive tools to make your life easier. Their support in my experience can be a bit disorganized, but they always get the job done and are easy to work with.

Inconvénients: Not as helpful for salaried employees as it is for hourly employees in my experience. The lower tiers lack some of the onboarding functionality and digital form filing I'd like it to have, but I think this may have been added recently.

William P.
General Manager
  • Publié le 03/12/2020

"Overall good - customer service is disappointing"

Avantages: I really value the integration with Square POS that allows me to use the analytical tools within Homebase. It's really helpful for me to be able to see my labor estimates and even the weather (coffee is largely dependent on weather). I value the real-time feedback on my labor costs as well. I also appreciate the flexibility of the timecard programming that allows the real world to happen and for callouts to not totally disrupt my timecards. We LOVE your integration with Gusto that makes my payroll incredibly easy. I came into this position expecting to drop your platform for hotschedules, but I've stuck with it because you integrate really well.

Inconvénients: I am currently having problems with your Square POS integration and it's causing me to not enjoy the best parts of your program. Unfortunately your technical support is so backlogged that I get calls late at night when I can't access the program to make a fix.

Claire C.
Graphic Designer
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2020

"Helpful and Easy Communication"

Commentaires: We switched from Slack because homebase puts scheduling/time-off requests/shift trades all in one place and allows employees to do some of that work on their own. Hooray!

Avantages: I love the ease of communication Homebase allows with employees. No need to exchange personal numbers and all of the communication is one place. Also allows employees to clock in and out from their devices which is awesome when your the point of sale is also the clock and out spot. This way, we don't have to interupt the workflow to clock in and out. Also really like how Homebase shows your earnings per shift. No guess work at what your hourly paycheck will be!

Inconvénients: My biggest complaint is just that there seems be a lag between the time you check a notification and the time it takes to refresh. So the app will show that I have a new notification when it's actually something I have already checked on. Not a huge deal, but makes me feel like I'm missing something when I'm really not. I could also live without a notification asking if I have clocked out of my shift any time I work past by specified hours. For Example, shift ends at 11:30 but I don't clock out until 11:45 - I get at least one if not 2 text asking if I forgot to clock out.

• Publié le 10/08/2020
Krystal C.
Scheduler
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/01/2021

"Wonderful Software for scheduling"

Commentaires: Overall, I like Homebase it has made it very easy to communicate with staff though messaging. Staff find the app easy to use as well.

Avantages: The layout of the schedule makes it easy to see at a glance where staff are scheduled and their availability.

Inconvénients: I would love to be able to repeat shifts (weekly, Bi weekly, Monthly) per shift/employee. Right now you can only repeat/copy an entire week. Being able to repeat shifts would save me hours of input.

• Publié le 19/01/2021
Megan H.
Director of Operations
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

"Affordable scheduling software"

Commentaires: I use the scheduling portion the most. Once a time-off request is approved, it will remind you when you go to schedule some to work on their scheduled time off. This eliminates scheduling errors. I can also look at each location quickly if I need to shift employees around if I am shorthanded.

Avantages: I like that I am able to link all of my locations within one application. I can easily schedule someone for multiple sites and assign specific duties, send messages, approve or decline time-off, etc.

Inconvénients: I do not like that I can't edit someone's information when they take ownership of their account. I have some that forget passwords and not update their personal information like phone numbers and email addresses.

Tj W.
Ceo
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/01/2021

"Perfect time clock solution"

Commentaires: Homebase has been a game changer for my small business I am able to add employees and their rate of pay and quickly track expenses for jobs and manage payroll. The application freeze up several hours of time tracking expenses and payroll.

Avantages: Perfect time clock solution For my company I love that I can track payroll and assign Tasks for my employees.

Inconvénients: I love everything about this software. There is nothing that you should change with the software version.

Kaitlynn R.
Owner/Operator
Restaurants, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2020

"The Features I Need for Free"

Avantages: I get to schedule employees and they get to see it on their phones, check schedules, ask for time off, trade shifts, and get reminded to come to work an hour before their shift starts! I can change timecards on the back end if I need to, see how many hours I have scheduled, and estimate what payroll will be. It's easy to clock in and out in the app and Homebase keeps up with the times for pertinent questions to ask when they clock in.

Inconvénients: Trying to shedule a shift from the app will make the schedule go off. You put in one time and then it changes it 2 hours for some reason, not a big deal, it usually schedule from my laptop anyway.

Katherine O.
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

"Great Product!"

Commentaires: Very happy with this product. I'm a new business owner and was overwhelmed by the choices out there. We're glad we picked Homebase.

Avantages: Easy to learn and easy to use. Fairly intuitive. Meets our needs.

Inconvénients: Not many cons, to be honest. It does everything we need, but we haven't explored the "higher functions" yet. We're pretty basic.

Valerie J.
Owner/Partner
Restaurants, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2020

"Great addition to my management tools"

Commentaires: Homebase is invaluable to me. It's very convenient and user friendly.

Avantages: Homebase is a must-have for me. I do the schedule, communicate with team members and prospective hires and it integrates with square for spot number analysis.

Inconvénients: Team members have given me feedback that it's has been occasionally glitchy to sign in and rarely to clock in. Thankfully there is the web time clock option as an alternative when that happens. I am not sure if this has been resolved, b/c no one has complained of this in the last month at the time of this writing.

Paula B.
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/11/2020

"Great product for the money!!"

Commentaires: When I was searching for this type of service I could not believe the expense. Finding homebase has been a blessing. Now that I have upgraded to meet all of my needs. I may have to shop again as I do find it a bit pricy for the extra services.

Avantages: The integration with gusto when it was working. Time keeping is so easy. Almost employees can operate without issues. Love the gps. Best product for the money!!!

Inconvénients: The major jump in price to not allow everyone to see other schedules. My managers can still see labor cost. The inconsistency with the integration to gusto. I believe is Gusto’s issue. I have reached out to them to ask them to look into it.

Cheena N.
Client Services Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/10/2020

"Good for manager"

Commentaires: Overall, it is a good mangement tool and have great reporting capabilities.

Avantages: I like that schedules are showing in tables that is very organized.

Inconvénients: I hope there is a way to put in the hours I need covered by a certain department and it will show if I have holes in the schedule. There is also no way put in bonuses, it is showing I can put tips but I would like to be able to put specific bonus type.

• Publié le 19/10/2020
Manuel W.
Brand Consultant
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/11/2020

"Good product with too much fluff and mediocre UX"

Commentaires: Overall, we are still with homebase because everyone is now used to it and our system is setup this way. Writing this review though, it is certainly about time i checked the timeclock-scheduling-team market again. Because the product is quite slow and features are being added which i don't need.

Avantages: We decided to go for Homebase because it mostly resembled what i was doing in as spreadsheet before. The timeclock is rather solid, we have set up a dedicated tablet to clock in and out. This is the main reason i got homebase for my team - so that they would have a schedule and be able to clock in and out. Also nice is the fact that custom national holidays can be setup and automatically be shown in the schedule. The Homebase team has over the years implemented a few nifty features to save me time as an admin. Next is checking timesheets and correcting them when it comes to payroll - however this is where we stop with using homebase. We don't use any other features.

Inconvénients: We don't utilize the payroll feature at all - everything can only be set in dollars. Overall, the software feels like it is made for the US market - not internationally. I have feature requested over a year ago that custom currencies should be implemented and even the way time is displayed (24h instead of am-pm). To no avail. Even from their content marketing strategy it is clear that Homebase is only focusing on the US market, with no interesting content for me as a hotelier on the other side of the world. It is also sad to see that they have recently started adding a lot of fluff to their product like hiring, instead of making the core experience easier and faster to use. The new timesheets section looks nice, but i am 5 times faster with the old one (which could be faster still). I would love to see much more emphasis on a fast and easy to use product, with lots of features to get my work done quicker. Homebase is a classic example of software which gets better the less i have to use it. I would like to see the product move in this direction.

Danielle M.
Community Program Coordinator
E-learning, 11-50 employés

"We Love Homebase"

Commentaires: Overall. we love Homebase. It has made so many of our processes easier and streamlined. With a few tweaks, it could be even more amazing. The great thing is the company is open to feedback and often test and release new product features.

Avantages: My team was using spreadsheets to schedule and to complete payroll before Homebase. What a manual nightmare. There were always so many mistakes and issues. Once we moved to Homebase, it instantly made things better. My contractors were able to see their schedules instantly and at any time they needed it. The reminders an hour before their schedule help them to be on time for their shift. So we have fewer tardies. They can also check their payroll amount at any time during the month instead of having to wait until the end of the month when I am able to calculate it. They have also made schedule swaps easy. It has helped my person who does the scheduling tremendously. It has helped her to be able to get our schedule done in a much faster and efficient way. It has helped me complete payroll in a fast, easy effective way.

Inconvénients: There are sometimes glitches, especially with the app. They are overall minor but can be a pain. For example, sometimes when there is a swap made on the app, it will show a notification, but when you go into the app it doesn't show the swap. Good thing we keep up with them in a chat or we would have no idea who was trying to swap. Also, it is mostly geared towards companies with employees, this could be great if there could be modifications for people who have contractors and do not have to abide by the same restrictions, such as 8-hour shifts, working days consecutively, etc.

Heather W.
HR Rep/Office Admin
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/11/2020

"Great option for the price-point"

Commentaires: Overall Homebase has been a great scheduling software for our business, ticking almost every box we were looking for. We especially needed a way for employees to log in and out of different departments (which they do as needed and not according to a clock) during a shift that IS scheduled. We've been able to make Homebase work for that specific need.
We appreciated the flexibility of allowing employees to clock in/out on a central laptop or tablet, or letting them use their phones through the app with a geo-boundary over our office, and then when the pandemic hit, we removed the geo-boundary to allow them to clock in and out from their homes.

Avantages: Pros:
*Free option
*Customizable - we're able to use it for employees to log in and out of the different unscheduled departments/roles they do within a scheduled shift. Makes it easy to track manhours and payroll by department when the people working in each department changes throughout each day.
*The app
*Easy to use
*Great additional features like job posting and document storage/sharing, PTO tracking

Inconvénients: Cons:
*Getting the PTO tracking to work for us has been a long wait.
*Employees experience a lot of glitches of punches not going through.
*Takes forever to enter a schedule in the separate "available" and "actual" schedules. I would like to take a posted availability schedule and just make it be their working schedule with one click. Scheduling takes a bit of time, but isn't hard.

Matt K.
Administrator
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/03/2020

"Homebase"

Commentaires: When we first launched we had a programming issue where the time clock would crash once a day. The team at Homebase was quick to address the issue and put us in contact with the development team who got us on a beta version of the next release. This fixed our issue and the team at Homebase was responsive and open to feedback as we previewed the upcoming release. I have had representatives from Homebase reach out to my multiple times for feedback on their products. It is refreshing to see a company openly solicit feedback from their user base in an effort to improve their product. Every interaction I have had with their staff has been positive.

Avantages: Homebase has been the perfect time clock system for our business. It was easy to configure and with the entire system web based I can monitor our staffing when I am off site. We use a wall mounted iPad to clock in and out which was less expensive than many physical time clocks. My staff has enjoyed having access to their Homebase dashboard where they can easily review their punches/total hours. One of the best features is the ability to specifically define your pay periods. Many systems only offer weekly, biweekly, or monthly with no customization of dates. Homebase allows complete customization for when you would like you pay periods to start and end. I have also used their hiring tool. It is by far and away the easiest tool I have used to publicly post to multiple job sites at once. It is very straight forward and has been a great resource in helping us in our hiring.

Inconvénients: I don't have any cons. It is a quality product and the team at Homebase has been quick to respond to any issues we have had.

• Publié le 05/03/2020
Joshua L.
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 31/01/2020

"Much more than the Software we needed"

Commentaires: We needed a better way of tracking time and calculating salary. Manual entry and spreadsheets were all we hoped to replace, but Homebase has made us realize how much time we used to spend in scheduling and payroll. Now we can do scheduling while on the road, on a trip or make last-minute changes on the fly. Basically, more beach time and less office work. I have shared the benefits of Homebase with many of our affiliate companies.

Avantages: First off......It is free for basic features. I love that it has an app for phone and tablet use. It is very intuitive and easy to learn. Staff can track their time and their salary. I could make a huge list here, but basically it is the software we needed, but now we can't live without it.

Inconvénients: Some of the features are a little on the expensive side when purchasing plans, but mostly because of our exchange rate.

• Publié le 31/01/2020