Avis clients sur Geckoboard

En savoir plus sur Geckoboard

Des tableaux de bord rapides à configurer et affichés en direct sur un écran TV, pour aider votre équipe à améliorer les indicateurs clés.

En savoir plus sur Geckoboard

As a Customer Support lead, Geckoboard has helped me keep an eye on our metrics and quickly recognize when things are going well or not great. Their integration with Slack is life-changing.

They got rid of the iphone app too which was a big disappointment. Refreshing takes a long time specially if you use salesforce reports/data.

Geckoboard - Notes

Geckoboard a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 85 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Geckoboard ?

Esa
Esa
QA & Junior Product Owner (Finlande)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Chat-based customer support second to none - friendly and inviting app

Commentaires : Stellar customer support, easy to use user interface, a lot of support for 3rd party analytics apps. App that keeps getting more features - app is alive development-wise and trustworthy.

I believe the best aspect of the app is the in-browser chat support. I've received so much support and suggestions and advice from them that I've never experienced such prompt and helpful customer support before with any app. I've been asked to check out new features in a demo, too, which was wonderful - after a few months, the features in the demo were added to the app itself. I feel like there is a good reason to reach out to the customer support team and ask for features, as they seem open to them - this is not a company run by shark-like salesmen/saleswomen, but a developer-led company - where things that are difficult to do are eventually made easier to accomplish, and so on. I've received such stellar customer support from people and all others that I'm really quite awed. You're doing very, very well. I know Geckoboard will keep on becoming a better app, little by little, and that is a good feeling to have.

There are limitations to Geckoboard - I might not always be able to find a solution that suits me the best way - there are always some ways to improve the workflow - but the way the customer support listens to use and implements features or provides help pretty much negates any cons I might have with it. One thing maybe is that I'm not able to "park" a dashboard so that it's settings are kept safe even though I have downgraded from two dashboards to one dashboard. And another is that there is no way to select multiple objects and copy them to another dashboard quickly. But my experience overall has been that if I ask for something, and it's not there, it might get implemented in the future. Another thing is that I was getting errors from MixPanel, but was not able to see what the error was - this is another thing that can be improved from Geckoboard aspect, it's not a con it's just a missing feature that could be implemented in the future.

Albert
General Manager (Malte)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

The Software for Sharing Live Data with all Employees

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The overall experience using this software within our business has been quite a positive experience which resulted in cost savings for our business as well as having employees that feel more included.

The reason why we decided to implement Geckoboard was due to the difficulties we were facing to share all data with all employees. Geckoboard has helped our business in keeping all employees up to data with all latest data from all employees. The software is very user friendly and one does not need to be very knowledgeable on software operating. Dashboard can be adjusted to your needs which is very effective.

The only small issues faced were some error pop-ups which we encountered during the first few months of the implementation but it has now been a while since such an error popped up so it might have been resolved.

Kristian
CEO (Suède)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

We have used Geckoboard and its good, but lack some connectors. More connectors to Office365 thanks

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Good, Always very helpful support. For now we are not use it, but we will use it again if there are more connectors to Office365, The platform we use a lot

Easy to use and looking good without lot of Work. Give it 10 min and you are up and running. And some days if you want to use more advance features.

More connectors and also lack of custom data to extract. But I think its not only a Geckobord problem. Its lack of API information from the sources?

data analyst (France)
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Data analysis platform

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : This is what I was looking for

Geckoboard is one of the many data analysis platforms that are revolutionizing the way we look at data. Thanks to its interface, its features and its incredible customer support

just the subscription price which is a bit expensive I think

Eliel
CRO Specialist (Suède)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

A cool looking dashboard creator

Commentaires : Mostly good.

Definitely how the dashboards look. The information can be seen in a compelling way, which is super important considering that sometimes you need to communicate hard to understand KPIs. Dashboards are easy to create and deploy, there are some very pretty prebuilt ones. Another positive thing is how the Geckoboard Team constantly adds new data sources to increase compatibility.

When I was using it, the integration with Google Analytics was relatively limited, unfortunately, I needed to add a calculated metric on the dashboard and Geckoboard didn't allow me to do it.

Tobi
Business Development manager (Afrique du Sud)

Alternatives envisagées :

Culture setting and visual pleasure

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Loving the software and it has bolstered company cukturebinbthebsmese that sales are seeing healthy competition. Production team is able to see their utilization and over productivity is on the up because everyone can see what is happening with their KPI live.

Visual allows the company to see love data and company movements.

Images are a little complicated to add and needs custom built creatives. Would be amazing if there were pre built templates to connect and simply add a photo etc.

Dan
Dan
CEO (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Easy and Simple for our SME

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Ye always been a solid bit of kit for us. Would recommend to anyone trying to build consitency and project business performance.

It's really easy for us to project those key metrics that run our business. We are by no means tech guys and it's the spearhead data that helps managers continually improve

On the roadmap but duplicating dashboards would have been helpful early days. Some of the widget creation is a bit repetitive especially of data moves in an excel spreadsheet. Minor moan! For us as well we could do with a data connection to Zoho.

il y a 7 mois

Hi Dan, Thanks so much for your review - really appreciated. Absolutely get the need for duplicating dashboards, it's very much on our radar. We've shared your other comments around widget creation from a spreadsheet and the need for Zoho with our product team for consideration. Thanks again :)

Danny
Danny
Revenue Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Geckoboard is a great product, giving easy access to important metrics within our organisation.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Geckoboard creates a place that anyone from within our company, can review all our company metrics we regard as important. Making things very transparent for any employee. Deployment and adding components is really easy, integrating with almost all of our tech stack which makes Geckoboard the one place where we get to view metrics, which are usually spread across various platforms.

I don't have many con's to mention, but if there was one it would be great to be able to change the color of each component.

il y a 7 mois

Hi Danny, Thanks so much for your review - it's really appreciated. We've shared your comment around the colors with our design team for their consideration. Thanks again!

Matt
Matt
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Amazing visualization tool for KPIs

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I have used Geckoboard for several years now and within different companies. I have always found it incredibly useful and beneficial within each company I have implemented it.

I love how easy and quick it was to integrate with our existing platforms and CRM The support is second to none. I have always found it pleasent and informative when reaching out to the team.

I think some additional customization options that allow further digging into specific data but it's not hard to work around it and the dashboards allow plenty of room.

il y a 8 mois

Thanks for this Matt, really appreciate your review. We've shared your feedback about customization and being able to dig into specific data so it's on our Product team's radar!

Jonathan
Jonathan
Product Manager (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

A clearer picture of your business

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : - Topline information summarised in an instant
- Live sales tracking
- Able to compare week-on-week data
- Forecasting

Geckoboard is super easy to use. Thanks to its integration with several APIs, it is an extremely powerful SAAS software that can really help any business gain a deeper understanding of their business in only. few steps - be it through website performance and analytics tools, through to sales tracking with visual summaries. This is now the second company I've introduced Geckoboard to and I could not be happier!

I think the fact that spreadsheets lose their formatting in the integration process can be problematic and confusing for the user at first. The spreadsheets are definitely harder to navigate when you are setting up the cells Geckoboard needs to be navigating somewhere. Also a better Instagram connection is needed, although I understand that is down to Meta.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks so much for your review Jonathan. We're always keen to hear about your experiences with our integrations and spreadsheets, in particular, is one we continually work on. I've passed your comments over to the Product team to review. Thanks!

Alejandro
CEO ()
Source : GetApp

Enabling a data driven culture!

Commentaires : At some point almost 2 years ago we realized that we needed to make the information from our 30+ systems (used on a daily basis by different teams) accessible to everyone. It made no sense asking people to go into individual apps to run reports and/or look at data. After digging around for a while and toying with different solutions we can into Geckoboards which proved to be the best app for this. Why? Well because it solved our problem right then and there and required a minimal time to setup and to connect with our current systems (we have 10 that have direct integration with Geckboards and for the others we use custom widgets). We now have 14 TVs (48") scattered across the office displaying strategical information about our system, customers, performance, etc. Each dashboard is created taking in mind the teams that are around so that we can show the most relevant information. For example around the customer service team we display metrics from ZenDesk (customer service), Salesforce (sales / implementations), Basecamp (current implementations) and New Relic (application health). This has enabled our customer service team to know what's going on at any given point. On top of this Geckoboard has some great case studies (https://www.geckoboard.com/learn/case-studies/#.Vjy3b66rQUE) that you can use to learn more about how other organizations are reaching a higher employee engagement by using dashboards and a data driven culture. From a technical perspective we use Raspberry Pi (the newer ones) to power the dashboards on the TVs. In conclusion this is a great tool that has brought big changes to the company. I would strongly recommend it to anyone that's serious on sharing data with their team. Disclaimer: I have no relationship to Geckoboard other than being a VERY happy customer.

- Out of the box integration with some of the most popular systems out there (almost 70 as of now). - Ease of use to setup the dashboards. Basically point and click. - Beautiful widgets that make looking at a dashboard enjoyable (if seen some things out there that give you nightmares when you look at them). - Advanced options that allow integrations with your own in house systems via simple JSON pushes or pulls. - Easy to setup rotation between different dashboards (they call them loops). - Excellent customer service.

- I think that it's gotten a bit pricey (we signed up early on so we have a better price) for newer companies to jump onboard. - The documentation can be improved. Sometimes you add a Widget but you don't really know what parameters are used to pull the data behind the scenes. - Need to have more granular options in times between loops. Currently offer 10s, 20s, 30s, 1 min, 5 min. Should have an option to setup X minutes (or at least every minute for the first 10 minutes).

Kevin
Software Architect (É.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

Nice one stop solution for dashboard metrics

Geckoboard has a variety of really nice integrations with third party products. Most SaaS solutions you would be interested in tracking have integrations which makes it pretty easy to get going with displaying relevant metrics. The website interface is also pretty easy to use and you can get a dashboard together pretty quickly.

The interface for getting custom metrics uploaded could be a bit easier to use but overall it is a good solution and not bad to get started with it!

Olivia
Assistant Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Stats at a glance

I love that I can link up Google Sheets and other 3rd parties to Gekoboard. This is a great way to see team stats live and it makes them readily available to the team.

I think that the Google integration could be a bit better. Sometimes I just want to show a graph or a screenshot of a Google sheet, and there really isn't a great way to do that.

Max Kristian
European Support Manager (Danemark)
Articles de sport, 501-1 000 employés

All good

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Very well

The easiness of use, and the good visual effect.

Honestly looking at other products who can some of the same things, as we mainly only use it for Zendesk, then it is expensive.

il y a 7 mois

Hi Max, Thanks for your honest review - we're always open to conversations around the price of your plan. If you'd like to chat about this, drop us an email: support@geckoboard.com. Thanks!

Office Manager ()
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

Geckoboard is great, except for the randomly disconnecting service accounts

Commentaires : Geckoboard has been a great tool for us as we use it to track all sorts of internal metrics. We have several boards on a shared loop displayed in our main office space for maximum visibility to the team.

A++ customer support. I have encountered several issues/had obscure questions and the support team went above and beyond to solve any problems.

Only major complaint- connected Service accounts (such as Facebook) expire randomly and must be manually updated but Geckoboard does not have a notification system to let you know. Only when I happen to look over and see that the particular board is not updating, then I know to go in and reconnect the accounts. Also had to reach out to Support the first time to find out why the account disconnected in the first place.

sales Director (R.-U.)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

Super Product

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : fantastic product and company - software can be very user specefic - so i was wary it wouldnt do what i wanted. however it did and if anything left me wanting more of it!

extremely easy to set up and deploy even for the most basic of admin. However support is instant and can immediately help you to gain more from the software

for someone in the middle i would love a little more features with the interactive dashboard without having to chose the highest version / pricing

il y a 7 mois

Hi John, Thanks for this lovely review. We're always looking at ways of structuring our pricing and do offer the ability to add-on certain features without having to jump to the next price plan. Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to discuss this! Thanks again :)

CEO and Founder (É.-U.)
Logiciels

Ideal dashboard for the office

We run two ASUS Chromebits with Geckboard in our office. It's a critical component for us to keep track of our Business intelligence as well as Server Performance. Coolest part is probably the custom data that can be fed in combined with the prebuilt widgets.

The pricing is steep. And it is missing some widget components (connections) with AWS but that's just about it.

Head of Customer Service Ops (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

You get a dashboard! YOU get a dashboard!

Who doesn't love dashboards? We were able to take our Zendesk data and showcase our customer service stats using Geckoboard.

It's kind of confusing to use at first and doesn't always pull in all of the data, but with a little elbow grease (not really) we were able to get it to work for us.

Mark
Mark
President ()

Great dashboard tool!

Commentaires : We have been using Geckoboard to track the key metrics for our platform since early this year. We tried out a few different platforms before we settled on Geckoboard. We plan to continue using Geckoboard for a long time. Not to mention the improvement the dashboard has brought to our operations by focusing us on our key numbers in real time and having them available on the office wall and wherever our team is located around the world.

Gecko was extremely easy to get set up on and start seeing real data immediately. The interface looks great and the cost is reasonable. It's accessible from anywhere and easy to share results.

Most of the integrations are very easy to set up but you do need some developer time to pull internal data, which shouldn't really come as a surprise.

Greg
Sysadmin (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Make beautiful and super functional dashboards with Geckoboard

Commentaires : Displaying ONLY the data we want to display from google sheets to make it simple for our warehouse and production team to see critical stats.

We use a data tool which is capable of creating very power dashboards and while we utilize that tool for many things, we needed a tool which would be simple enough for other departments to build dashboards themselves. We have several dashboards that pull data from several google sheets to create powerful dashboards that are displayed all throughout our production and warehouse locations. We love geckoboard!

Like many things, Geckoboard can be a bit of a learning curve when importing data from excel or google sheets. Having knowledge in excel / sheets helps if that's where you're planning to import from.

Ben
Data Manager (R.-U.)

easy quick visuals

enables the wider business to see web metrics as an easy to use dashboard. Enables data with maps to give overall impression of business spread. Auto update for live stats. Configuration is easy. Can share key stats with colleagues and clients alike. The Info is Live which is a real bonus. Custom widgets are really useful.

Could integrtrae a little more with other tools but still allows csv or txt imports, not yet found an API to do it seamlessly and as "live" as everything else.

Johnny
Sr. Customer Experience Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés

Best On The Market!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

The fact that this platform was so simple to set up is unbelievable. It is fully customizable to your needs. We are able to increase the visibility of all of our KPIs and displays on the TV wallboard and in Msft Teams.

The team is very open to added suggestions about the data we want to display from the different integrations.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for the lovely review Johnny!

Alan
Analyst (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Brilliantly simple but powerful dashboard tool

Commentaires : Visibility of KPIs and tracking of performance issues and site availability

Very reasonably priced, great feature set and multiple integrations that make setup very easy. Lots of great styles and graphs to get going with.

I wish I had more customisation of the graphs and more finite control of the components, but that is it.

Kyle
Founder & CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Good "Executive Dashboard" (KPI) Tool for Small Businesses

- Great tool that allows you to integrate a ton of different analytics, data, etc. into one dashboard including email analytics, financial analytics like that in Shopify, etc. - Ability to create separate dashboards depending on who needs access to the data

- Takes an understand of what KPI's are essentially and what ones are secondary tier, third tier, etc. before setting up the dashboards

Geoff
Founder (Australie)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

Geckoboard will transform your business!! Be Results Driven!!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

So easy to implement and customer service was always available and able to give assistance

No ability at the moment for live Shopify visitor data