Maxymizely

Avis clients sur Maxymizely

par Maxymizely

Great software, each tool makes it unique

Publié le 11/09/2018
Jose armando G.
Asesor de marketing autónomo
Internet, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Maxymizely is like little the best software that I have used in its category, generally the tests that made finish as I wish, everything loads correctly and the visual editor is a great help.

Inconvénients: At the beginning it is difficult to understand, but after you become familiar with its tools it is quite easy. I have no problem with this software.

Maxymizely is excellent for managing social networks

Publié le 01/01/2019
Dannys J.
Coordinator of recruitment and selection of human talent
Ressources humaines, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: There is nothing to answer, we are not very critical, if we do not know something, we try to learn it and if there is a missing characteristic that we "need", we learn to deal with it.

Avantages: The excellence of maximizely is undeniable. Implementing it in our work activities has been a great advantage since then, it provides you with a detailed analytical system (what we like most) and much more.

Inconvénients: There is nothing like a displeasure that maximizely has offered us, in return, we have a pleasant experience whenever we use it, in fact, the best in terms of applications dedicated to the management of social networks.

LOTS: Audience segmentation + behaviour + funnel analysis + event analytics + identify errors, etc

Publié le 11/04/2018
Laura W.
Support client

Avantages: I really wanted to like this software as I was impressed by the multitude of insight that you can generate through this software, and they came across as being the underestimated underdog which intrigued me. I was honestly pleased to see how much I can do with it, however, not having too much of a technical knowledge, I felt somehow out of my depth, so I had to get a geeky sidekick to assist me, and WOW! I mainly used it for A/B/N Testing and multivariation testing.
They have a free plan which you can access on their website and start to work immediately (free up to 25000 Monthly Active Users). The software has a fast response rate, and though I was using a multitude of variations, it didn't seem to clog. It uploads your website quickly and allows you to create variations with the built-in visual editor. You can set goal actions for any element on your website, you can delete elements, or move them around; you can adjust traffic settings and decide how much traffic should be engaged in the experiment; segmenting the audience of visitors to be involved in the experiment is easy and presents a myriad of parameters to choose from; I love that you can split traffic among the variations (you can do that manually, or thorough the automated intelligent conversion). I love that it has its own analytical system, and the reporting is sleek and presents lots of parameters to filter by. Focusing on interdependencies between data variables helps to uncover the most profitable audience

Inconvénients: Not readily understood by non-technical people; it takes some preexistent knowledge to be a fluent user. When using the free account, it's not straightforward to access your account to manage it and close it. Of course, once you enroll on the subscription plans, it's different.

Maxymizely makes working with web analysis better

Publié le 25/08/2019
Kelsie M.
Marketing Staff
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is highly recommended to be able to use maxymizely to be able to use its visual editor, which makes configuring the tests faster and more customizable. We also recommend it for its high possibilities of segmentation of audiences, and for multivariate tests.

Avantages: Maxymizely performs good A/B/N tests, and its ability allows us to work with the analysis of web pages not only from your web application, but also from our mobiles. It has a good price, and great online support.

Inconvénients: The only really important problem that has made our work limited is not being able to work with landing pages, since maxymizely lacks such tools. The platform does not facilitate the management of thermal maps.

Nice A/B testing and analytics suite with extremely pleasant prices!

Publié le 14/08/2016
Olga S.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've been using Maxymizely for 6 months serving my clients who come for conversion rates optimization for their web-based business. Thank you for the comfy and nice for its price service!