15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Rose Rocket

En savoir plus sur Rose Rocket

TMS Cloud conçu pour les opérateurs basés sur des actifs. Facile à utiliser, plus facile à installer. Utilisez des outils modernes pour gérer une flotte rentable.

En savoir plus sur Rose Rocket

Rose Rocket - Notes

Rose Rocket a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 32 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Rose Rocket ?

The WOW Factor

Commentaires : We use rose rocket as a selling tool to our customers, the online customer portal gives customers visibility of their rates, ability to live chat, live track, download their own PODS and Bills of lading, ability to print labels and ask questions. Functionality day in and day out has been simple and easy to use, it has added efficiencity, productivity and the ability to take on new business with ease.

From the day of integration the system work flawlessly. Order booking has saved the company employees and money. The integration with Google search has saved on guessing of hours of operation and phone numbers. Invoicing has saved the company time and money as well, leaving more time for corrective billing on the first time. AR and AP has also saved the company time, which equals money by integrating directly with accounting software. Manually entry is a thing of the past, duplicating records. All around everything about the software is enjoyable. Round the clock support, whenever we need assistance there is always someone there to help.

It doesn't make me a sandwich! As quoted by team after first week of integration.

Joe
​Manager of Sales & Logistics (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Roserocket is a GAME CHANGER.

Commentaires : Exceptional.

How easy it is to use and set up. Everything is perfectly organized and we all know where to start our days within roserocket.

Roserocket is the least of our technical problems as a transportation company. It's hard to complain when no one is.

Papinder
Trucking (Canada)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Never pay for the full year, it makes you stuck and have to use it for an year before you can get rid of this

1,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We as business buy softwares to decrease the workload and number of clicks to finish a job, where as with this software we have to do repetitive things and it takes too long to generate a single invoice.

We never liked anything about this invoicing software, it even increased or workload to add all the details over and over again to creat similar invoices.

Everything This software is waste of time

Tom
Transportation Manager (É.-U.)

Rose Rocket review

Commentaires : I have had a good experience with Rose Rocket no complaints

Porting feature from our Lumber system that kept us from hand entering 250 loads per week

Slow real time updates when something is added and check with reports

Business Development (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Decent System, Hate E-Credits, Support is the show stopper that makes the price worth it!

Commentaires : I'm just getting started, but coming from my original system, the order management, routing capabilities, and driver app are far superior. The one dislike I have is that using the software for drayage, there is no sensible straightforward way to track both chassis and container numbers within a shipment. This is where support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) took over and made your product change from okay to rather great. He was able to show me how I could use tags to get close enough to my needs to make the software fully serve my needs. I hate that it will result in 10,000 tags being present, but it still serves the necessary use case.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] had prepared himself for an intro setup call, and after I showed him that I had already setup my instance, had it customized, had customers in place, and entering shipments. Instead of doing what most CSM's would do (in my experience), and moving to schedule the next call as they get that remaining time back on their schedules. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did exactly the opposite. He jumped straight into tips, tricks, and some best practices I could make use of in order to improve my user experience moving forward.
I'm not sure if my voice as a starter tier user accounts for anything, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] should absolutely be the model for all of your CSM's!

The UI and general workflow is pretty straight forward. The automations in place specifically around the customer portal I am quite a fan of.

The e-credit system, though I'm unsure if I'll hit my limit or not. Absolutely gives me a mobile game microtransaction feel that out of the gate is a big turn off, and almost made me not move forward with the purchase.

Adam
President (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

An awesome TMS at a fair price!

Commentaires : The simplicity of using the product is amazing. Building loads, track/trace, and automatic invoicing make our lives a lot easier compared to our previous software. Please keep the personal touch as you grow larger.

Rose Rocket offers a twenty first century software system at a more than fair price compared to its competitors. Whenever my staff has a question or concern, the customer service is immediate. I couldn't be happier with the quality and service Rose Rocket offers.

There could be a second training session a few months after the users and administrators have had a chance to test the product on a daily basis. I'm sure more questions arise and we are not privy to all the software has to offer. Similar to the iPhone...people are not aware of all the ways it can streamline certain processes.

Gary
Operations Manager (Canada)

ROSE ROCKET REVIEW

Commentaires : Overall a very good experience. There is certainly a learning curve but once you have a firm grasp it is very user friendly. Huge time savings in a fast paced environment (ie dispatchng, invoicing, reporting).

- very good software in a fast paced environment when looking to dispatch partner carriers in the least amount of time - excellent rate visibility to both customer and 3PL to help gauge where you need to be for competitiveness - chat feature allows one on one communication in real time applying google to help search and populate shipper and receiver details

- still needs work on city and lane recognition and correctly applying rates (eg Barrie should not take Toronto rates) - the ability or lack thereof to go back and correct "human error" - alot of jumping around from one screen to another - adding lanes to existing rates forces user to delete original and re-import new lanes (including old ones) and the having to remember which customers were linked to that account so you can re-link

Matt
Freight Broker (Canada)

One Stop Shop

Commentaires : This truly is a one stop shop for those looking at consolidating all of their requirements from Quote to Delivery. It is not hard to tell this comes from individuals who have hands on knowledge of the industry !

One stop shop for both sides of the transaction. Customers can have as much or as little interaction as they want to with the software. The direct chat feature adds that one-on-one touch that makes it so much easier for people without needing countless back and forth emails. Document uploading, Labels, BOLs have been a huge hit with our customers. The constant feature upgrades and add ons always come from direct feedback and continues to work around the customer wants and needs.

Mobile enhancements / App would add to the overall experience

Parmbir
Manager (Canada)

CVC Slingshot Transportation- RoseRocket Review

Commentaires : The team at Rose Rocket made the on-boarding process really smooth and was there for every step of the way until we were comfortable going live.

- Helped connect both B.C office and A.B office to one platform. - Allowed us to split legs for each shipment creating the driver manifest super easy to make. - Allowed us to keep track of order notes within the order. Super convenient when we need to refer back to a specific order and all the details are already there. -PODs readily available and ready for invoicing. This improved our collections a lot.

No cons noted at this time. Whenever bugs are noticed, the team at RoseRocket are quick to address them.

Darryl
Operations Coordinator (Canada)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2–10 employés

Darryl Major

Commentaires : we are saving a lot of time it is so fast and easy to use .

* Easy to use * Very user friendly *Love the dashboard layout *love how mush information is right at your fingertips

I like everything about the software there is nothing I would change .

Joshua
Vice President - Operations (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Great TMS for a great price

Commentaires : Very satisfied with the product overall. Was very easy to get set up and we were running all of our business through the system within days.

Very east to use. It's a robust system that for the price point gets us all the features we need to run our business.

I feel sometimes that it is a race to get new features out to customer and not enough review is done once released to improve existing features and overall user experience

shawna
Administrative Assistant/CSR (Canada)

Working With Rose Rosket

Commentaires : Rose Rocket makes my day easier. I can move around in this software with ease. Customizing any searches etc that I need. I personally recommend Rose Rocket for the overall ability and functionality for the industry.

The ease of using this software is a huge bonus. I found that right from the start, this software had a great flow to it. I could sign in from home or any place for that matter to work in Rose Rocket. This software has a section that you can actually learn things from as well.

We started using this software in the earlier stages that still had some changes to come down the way. All the bugs were fixed promptly. The cons have depleted since Rose Rocket has been Advancing since its earlier days.

Brendan
AGM (Canada)

Great Value, Great Support

Commentaires : A functional tool that offers great value for dollar. It's clear that the support team and developers at RoseRocket are engaged in adding valuable features. While some functionalities are lacking, I'm confident that these features will be built out over time.

Building a load is straightforward and intuitive. Prompts are clear and the interface is pleasant to look at. Smart features like built-in Google Maps search, and an address book that suggests locations as you type make building loads quick and easy. The "Panel" view of loads off of the "Orders" page allows you to quickly and easily look at load information and update statuses without navigating off of the page.

Lack of advanced features of a TMS, such as a searchable lane histories or a carrier rate database. The core functionalities of the TMS are built around an LTL provider (we are deal primarily in full-truckload), which make some of the information unintuitive and/or confusing to carriers. The Tariff system either does not work how we want it to, or was not properly explained to us. We'd like to build a load and have historical rate information, or carrier pricing options displayed immediately, rather than filling it out ourselves every time.

Laura
Accounting and Admin (Canada)

Rose Rocket

Commentaires : It has been very good. The people are very helpful, quick to respond and always willing to listen to suggestions.

Rose Rocket has many features that make working much easier especially with a business that has employees in various locations. It allows not only the employees of one business communicate (without bogging down emails) but also our customers. It keeps all relevant information in one place so you dont have to go hunting for it.

There can be alot of un necessary updates that dont seem to add any value (the look of something, where its located, etc).

Christel
Administrative Supervisor (Canada)

Rose Rocket Review

Commentaires : They go above and beyond to fix or help in anyway they can.

Rose Rocket ability to live update and communicate between carrier, drivers and admin staff is a key function that keeps us current. This allows our company to have up to date and live information for our customers.

Integration between other system is still being developed and has been a slow progress but is headed in the right direction.

Zenen
Billing, Credit & Collection Specialist (Canada)

Invoicing

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The reporting is good but I can only speak for myself and for my role and the issues I had experince.

The invoicing process very straight forward and easy to use.

There are some functionality that currently is not working. I already coordinated with the support for the resolution.

Logistics Coordinator (Canada)

RR Review

Commentaires : Quick access to information dealing with an order
Saves time
Easy to work with
Good communication with customers and team members

Quick and easy to dispatch orders A variety of filters to search for orders Can compare rates with carriers Real time "chat" with customers and fellow team members The availability to get bills of lading and other documents for an order

Some actions can be a little clunky Messages do not remain in the chat after being read Some status items do not appear in filters

William
Owner (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2–10 employés

Good TMS - Getting Better!

Commentaires : Has been an overall positive experience since we launched in November of 2021.

I like the RoseRocket Team - they seem to be very helpful, and wanting their product to succeed. Rose Rocket has helped us get our business off the ground, and was competitive in pricing.

Ease of use could be improved - as the current model for Roserocket is a "one size fits all". HOWEVER, I do know they are actively adapting the software to fit the particular needs of all users (making the software more adaptable to every broker's needs/business model and use)

Pam
General Manager (Canada)

Rose Rocket TMS

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been amazing, I would highly recommend Rose Rocket to anyone looking for a TMS.

The ease of use and accessibility are key features in Rose Rocket

The data reporting is nice out of the box, but there are many reports that every individual company would likely prefer to be able to adjust/build to their needs. When they allow for report building by an individual harnessing the data will be much easier.

Marco
President (É.-U.)

Rose Rocket

The software is very user friendly and also very aesthetically pleasing compared to the competition. Customer service has been the one of the biggest assets with this software. If you have a question or need assistance your account rep is very responsive.

My biggest gripe is the reporting. A lot of the filters are set so it doesn't give your flexibility to create reports that work for your business.

Matt
President (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

The best TMS solution on the market

Commentaires : Order Management made easy
Instant access to my carrier rates
Easy internal communications

Sleek and sexy interface, as well as the easy-to-manage back end makes this a great solution, not only for small-mid sized companies, but also for larger enterprises. I have spent years consulting for a competitor TMS, and was amazed at how much simpler the Rose Rocket application was. If you are not using Rose Rocket, I recommend you at least give it a look.

Jamie
VP of Operations (Canada)

Game Changer

Commentaires : This software has made everything we do easier. That allows us to put our emphasis on where it needs to be, our customers without even thinking twice. Thanks Rose Rocket

Rose Rocket has changed the game for a smaller firm like ours, the ease of use, simplistic design, and amazing support and customer services have allowed our business to grow like we have never imagined. The time saved for everyday tasks have allowed us time to reinvent in our customers.

There are no cons, any challenges we have faced have quickly been resolved.

Greg
President (Canada)

Beech Hill Freight

Commentaires : Rose Rocket has been a big part of recent success and growth. Their customer service is above and beyond.

The regular updates, whether we request something new ourselves, or Rose Rocket pushes out their own updates. It’s easy to use, and our customers are able to jump right in the portal and start booking their own orders with minimal assistance.

It was far more advanced then the dated software we were using, so it did take a few days to get used to it.

Mike
Logistics and Transportation Specialist (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

A simple to use, diverse and feature rich TMS

Commentaires : Its a great piece of software. The chat function is innovative, and its in real time. Uploading our carrier rates and those of our clients helps to save us all time, and gives them multiple carrier options per shipment. Its very crisp, and has a nice flow. Entering an order requires minimal time.

The ease of use, as well as the ability for my clients to input their own orders. Uploading Tariffs saves us time and money.

I wish we had found this earlier :)

Réponse de l'équipe de Rose Rocket

il y a 5 ans

We're glad you're enjoying it Mike. All the best from all of us at Rose Rocket!

Kevin D
VICE PRESIDENT (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11–50 employés

KOL, Inc Rose Rocket Reveiw

Commentaires : wonderful and pleasant

Easily accessible and ease to use on the user side of management

not much to say on this besides few technical improvements we suggest