15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Birdeye

Birdeye est une plateforme d'expérience client tout-en-un.

En savoir plus sur Birdeye

We chose Birdeye because of its ability to integrate with our clients dental softwares.

Sometimes old correspondence will pop up in our 'Open' inbox and I'm not sure why that is. It could be user error, but IDK.

Birdeye - Notes

Birdeye a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 645 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Birdeye ?

Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Works well and good support

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Romain
Romain
Commerce (Bénin)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logicile d'enquête

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Ce logiciel a une fonctionalité parfaite, facile a utilisé . Tres bon pour les enquête .

Aucun probleme retrouve a mon niveau . Un peu cher pour les petite entreprise.

Aubierge
Community Manager (Bénin)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Bon logiciel

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Très pratique pour le marketing digital par mail

Je ne lui trouve aucun inconvénient je le recommande

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Digital Strategy (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Birdeye a well-priced option for local listings management

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, we are quite pleased with Birdeye and plan to use their local listings service for years to come. The pricing is very competitive and we feed very comfortable with our rep. There are lots of other features that we hope to take advantage of in the future.

The cost for local listings management is very competitive, which is what initially drew us to Birdeye. We have come to find that Birdeye provides incredible customer service. Our rep is quick to respond and always very friendly and enthusiastic. There are many other features available that we are currently not using yet, but are interested in -- most notably review management using AI.

For the local listings management service, there are multiple groupings of directory listings that can be chosen from. This was not explained to us initially, so we went with the default one that we were assigned -- assuming we were being synced to all directories. Eventually, we realized that we were not being synced to all directories and we chose a different grouping then what we originally were assigned.

Evyn
UX and SEO Specialist (É.-U.)

Birdeye Platform Review

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Birdeye has its ups and downs like any platform, but I do enjoy using it. Especially the contacts I have at Birdeye. They are always super helpful and responsive!

Everything is in one place and there is a suite of products that can make everything all-encompassing.

Sometimes it can be glitchy or take a while to load. Now and then, there's an update and that update may erase listing data. Sometimes there's an issue with the Google Business Profile connection where it doesn't send data or information to GBP.

Eric
Eric
Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Their contract is outrageously misleading

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : see above. Overall, they are super responsive- until you try to cancel your contract.

Birdeye worked well enough for review management. I think that everything they do can be done in zapier or high level for about 1/10th the cost.

The contract states that it is 12 months. Ok fine. HOWEVER- it auto renews and they won't let you cancel until the next 12 months. It's worse than a big box gym membership. And guess what?? It's a total scam because once everything is set up in birdeye (which I did btw- not them), it's set and forget. Meaning- they are doing nothing to contribute to the value of their initial offering. Which is fine- but don't keep me hostage to some insane contract.

Charly
Media Manager (É.-U.)

Great product and affordable

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Great onboarding and support. Their onboarding team was so patient with us to make sure we were happy.

So many additional features without having to hire another partner.

So far after a year we have had great success.

Jason
President (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 2–10 employés

Best in the Business

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It's an easy-to-use platform to request and collect reviews from customers. I especially like the user-friendly interface and appreciate how easy it is for businesses to manage their reviews and respond promptly to customer feedback.

I love the dashboard and how easy the onboarding process is for my clients. My MSP has many clients in different industries using Birdeye. They all love it and appreciate it.

Nothing. Everything is really good with this product.

Olivia
Client Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Great Reputation Management System

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience is that it has helped me and my clients out a bunch.

I like how it is super easy to use for myself but also for my clients coming from an different agency, it is very easy to explain but also fun to use at the same time. Being able to customize requests while also creating QR codes and responding to reviews is super helpful! The customer service is also supper attentive and being able to send my clients over to the support team at Birdeye I have never waited longer than a couple of days. Client is always satisfied!

None really, I do think the site speed could be a little faster.

Ashley
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 201–500 employés

Property Manager

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I have had a pleasant experience using the product and will continue to use in the future.

How user friendly it is. It allos easy utilization throught the product.

I currently do not have any cons pertaining to the software.

Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Review Management Simplified

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Ease of use, customizable campaigns and incredible customer support!

Review notifications can sometimes become disconnected, must then be reconnected to in order to be notified of when reviews are received

Shrina
Clinic owner (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Great software for any small business

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great and I would highly recommend it

Easy to use for businesses as well as clients. We have received a significant increase in reviews The chat feature has changed our business for the better.

The contacts don’t always migrate properly. Sometimes it only transfer a email or phone number but not both

Derek
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Easily Mange Reveiws

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

User-friendly Interface Intuitive design easily integrates with other platforms

A little clunky for our application Mid-high price-point

Christopher
Dental Hygienist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

BirdEye is Perfect At One Thing, Bad Pricing

Commentaires : As stated above, my office selected BirdEye to boost our online reviews and online presence, in which, BirdEye perfectly pulled that off. Our office reviews skyrocketed thanks to BirdEye. My office stopped using BirdEye when we discovered another product for a much lower price point with more features.

BirdEye integrates with your dental software and helped our office boost our reviews on Facebook, Google, and all other social media sites. At the end of the business day, BirdEye texts all of our patients and gives them a route to easily post reviews about their office visit, which absolutely helped us gain reviews and online presence. The best part about this software is the dashboard that allows users to see review statistics. The customer service for this company is excellent.

The pricing. The pricing for BirdEye is way too expensive for the features provided.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Christopher, We're happy to hear your office skyrocked with BirdEye! And thanks for the compliment to the customer service! There is no software that has more features to cost than BirdEye. We're sorry you left us. We'd love to reconnect to start getting you more Google reviews and also get the reviews back on your website and social media.

Jessika
Dispatcher/Office Personnel (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Birdeye is fast and efficient!

5,0 l’année dernière

Birdeye has been a wonderful addition to our company! We previously used another desktop messaging app, and the switch to Birdeye has improved workflow greatly. It auto-refreshes, so we don't miss messages anymore. I love the desktop notifications feature for this reason as well. It transcribes voicemails most of the time (if the caller speaks clearly/had a good signal when they called.) Customers can also send us photos of where they would like their delivery placed. The company sends out review requests for us, instead of us having to individually send them every day. When a review comes in, it is automatically responded to through Birdeye.

I have not experienced any cons yet, as this is a newer software to our company.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for being a a Birdeye customer! We are happy to hear about your success story! :)

Jessica
Jessica
Customer Service Dispatcher & Social Media Maven (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 2–10 employés

Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide

Commentaires : Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

il y a 4 ans

Wow! Music to our hears! Thank you for taking the time and providing thorough feedback. We are thrilled you're having a positive experience and enjoying the platform.

Jared
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Better Solutions Available. (BirdEye cares about their business not yours.)

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The software is decent. It seems to me that BirdEye cares more about their business, than their clients business. We were adopting a new software (ServiceTitan) to manage our technician scheduling, billing, project management, office management, etc. This new software was going to replace two of the main reasons we were using BirdEye. We communicated this to our BirdEye sales representative 6 weeks before our agreement with BirdEye was to renew. Our English speaking sales rep said "Ok, well just let us know." A few weeks later when I told them for sure that we'd be adopting the new software in 4-5 months. They said "welp, we require a 30 day notice to cancel or your account automatically renews for this initial term of the agreement, so you'll need to stay with us for another year." We have since onboarded with the new software but are stuck paying BirdEye $1700+ month for a service we no longer need. Very frustrating. We are now paying $1700+ a month for a software we don't need. Shame on me for not memorizing their agreement. Shame on their sales rep for not telling me plainly "look if you are going to adopt a new software in a few months-- give us notice of cancellation now and then when your current term expires we can go month-to-month." Very frustrating. We escalated the issue to an upper management guy in India who made it clear BirdEye's cares more about BirdEye than their clients. Shame on BirdEye for unreasonable business practices.

The BirdEye solution is decent. Review requests get delivered and the process for getting reviews from customers is a simple process.

Poor business practices. Your sales rep will likely be a native English speaker, advanced customer service will be handled buy a specialist who is talented but overseas. Nothing wrong with overseas software firms or client support-- but wow, it was really frustrating at times especially when you have questions related billing and agreement questions.

Evan
Director of Patient Engagement (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51–200 employés

Birdseye is great for patient engagement!

Commentaires : Overall I am very satisfied with Birdseye. From the user-friendly functionality of the software to the different and broad aspect of functions, I was able to do a lot more than initially expected.

The live chat/texting capability is great and easy to use especially if you have multiple locations. I used the software to develop and send customer satisfaction surveys. This function is great however when the results come in and the data is compiled there can definitely be improvement in the presentation aspect of it.

As stated above I was a bit disappointed with it results data from the surveys I sent out to customers. When using a rating scale system they compile the data and creates graphs etc. however they are very hard to read let alone present in a meeting. This function can definitely be improved.

Guiga
Director/owner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Birdeye helped us expand our reviews and services!!

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I love Birdeye and their customer service! When I reach a wall, they call meRight away and they are always so polite and their knowledge is huge!!

Since we got Birdeye, our google reviews went from 46 to almost 1000 in less than 1 year!!! We LOVE IT!! The ability to text patients, confirm appointments via text etc… changed our practice to the better and saved us hours on the phones!!

I I would like the address book to have more fields so we could search lists according to what we are looking to text….

il y a 8 mois

Amazing results! Thanks for sharing, Guiga! We love to hear you are enjoying Birdeye Appointments!

Jennifer
Articles de sport, 11–50 employés

Where have you been???

Commentaires : Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] would have to log in to all the different social media/review outlets to respond to customers directly. This would mean it was all on him. With Birdeye, we can create users with varying permissions (customer service team/storefront associates) to increase the response time to reviews/direct feedback/inquiries. This, in turn, also boosted our review stats!

Having a brick & mortar store, plus a website means potential customers will base their decision to visit a location or a website based on other customers' experiences. Birdeye allows us to thank those who leave positive reviews as well as see areas where we could improve. Being able to see reviews and direct feedback all in one place means we can respond to our customers quicker and more efficiently. Features like "Reports" lets us see which platforms (Google, Facebook, etc) we have the strongest following and where we could amp up marketing. All in all, Birdeye was our "missing puzzle piece"

We have been using Birdeye for almost a year now; I haven't run into anything that would deter me from recommending them to another business. The only thing (not even a huge deal) is we are not able to fully utilize the "campaign" feature as we are in the firearms industry; it's a no-no for Birdeye.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the amazing thorough feedback, Jennifer! We look forward to your continued success with Birdeye!

Jr
Partner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

"Best in the Land" for Reviews

Commentaires : The reps are very informative and most importantly the tech support is top notch and easy to reach

ease of use and they continue to offer more products

Nothing---they fix any issues along the way and that is all you can expect.

il y a 2 ans

Hi! We appreciate the recommendation! Birdeye values our partners and always strives to provide the best support. Glad we are able to achieve that with you. Thanks for being a Birdeye partner!

YOVANA
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Greatest Investment for our Company

Commentaires : We have seen such an phenomenal growth with our company. We have tripled our sales and are able to have our amazing clients leave amazing stories on their experience.

You don't have to be tech savvy to operate software. There's is a lot of training videos that help you though out and a lot of tips to make your job even easier. Their customer service is top notch!

Make it easier to log in from different browser engines.

Ben
Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Great experience

Commentaires : 100% happy with Birdeye

The app is super easy to use. We love the customer service department. They always have an answer for us in any problem the app can have

We asked for an internal/team chat so we can communicate in private with our team members but it seems like no one had the notifications. You can even know about that conversation if you don't go and check that box

il y a 2 ans

Hi! We appreciate your feedback and will look into the notifications for internal chat. Please reach out to support@birdeye.com for any additional assistance. Thank you for leaving us a review.

Fadia
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Why walk if you can fly!!!! Use Birdeye

Commentaires : Our patients are walking advertisements for our office and Birdeye has been the best method to voice their opinions.

The benefits outweigh the cost. Using Birdeye has increased our presence socially and physically. One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.

I was hesitant at first to do business with someone who is across the states and would only communicate by phone or email. Little did I know, the staff goes out of their way to answer any questions and if a problem arises and we need assistance, they are on top of the issues quick. I wish I knew about Birdeye sooner. The sky will be the limit

il y a 5 ans

Fadia, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that you are benefiting so much from using BirdEye! Sky is definitely the limit for your practice! We're honored you consider BirdEye "one of hte best investments" for your practice! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Mary Jo
CEO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Birdeye

GREAT customer service - every time! Esasy to use

The reviews don't belong to me. If I leave Brideye all my reviews disappear

il y a 2 ans

Hi Mary Jo, we are happy to hear that you have been receiving "GREAT" customer service! Just to clarify that the reviews do belong to you and your business. :) Only on the Birdeye profile page is where you will see Birdeye reviews be deactivated if you choose to deactivate our services. They will not disappear. We just remove the page from the web but if you were to reactivate then we'll turn the page back on and all the reviews will be there. Now any reviews you generate to Google or other third party sites will always stay up there even if you leave Birdeye. Those reviews belong to your company and third party sites, so Birdeye has no control or ownership of those. If you have any more questions please feel free to reach out to me at ciera.saldona@birdeye.com. Thanks so much for being a Birdeye customer!

Regina
Regina
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

DON'T MISS OUT!!

Commentaires : In this day and age It's all about the internet and about reading reviews to help make our decisions on just about everything. As a business, you want to attract as many new people as possible but you want them to know from people that are happy and satisfied with the services you provided them. We are a dental office and that's what we were missing. Birdeye provided us with the best customer experience to achieve that! They set everything up and showed us how easy it is to allow our happy and satisfied patients to want to give us a 5-star review! Now we are getting so many new patients calling and stating they just read all the wonderful 5-star reviews and would like to schedule! Birdeye is the best decision!

Everything! What is there not to love! This software is amazing!! Truly, the ease of it is just great! The customer support you get from Birdeye is top notch! If you have been looking around to help your business take off, look no further, this is it!! Birdeye is the BEST!

Nothing! The only thing I can say is that I am sorry we didn't get this sooner!

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Regina and Dr. Penny! So happy to hear how you and your patients find BirdEye so easy to use. We love to hear your bringing in so many new patients from your great online reputation! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!