Avis clients sur Birdeye

En savoir plus sur Birdeye

Birdeye est une plateforme d'expérience client tout-en-un.

En savoir plus sur Birdeye

We chose Birdeye because of its ability to integrate with our clients dental softwares.

Sometimes old correspondence will pop up in our 'Open' inbox and I'm not sure why that is. It could be user error, but IDK.

Birdeye - Notes

Birdeye a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 540 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Birdeye ?

Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Works well and good support

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Gurvinder
Gurvinder
Internet judge (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

"Awsome reputation management platform"

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Very easy and intuitive. I can do so much thing with tool . Best feature in this is customer support and level of help. They have best solutions for social media review mantainance and sales marketing.

I can't found any dislike in this best tool till now .

Jessika
Dispatcher/Office Personnel (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Birdeye is fast and efficient!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Birdeye has been a wonderful addition to our company! We previously used another desktop messaging app, and the switch to Birdeye has improved workflow greatly. It auto-refreshes, so we don't miss messages anymore. I love the desktop notifications feature for this reason as well. It transcribes voicemails most of the time (if the caller speaks clearly/had a good signal when they called.) Customers can also send us photos of where they would like their delivery placed. The company sends out review requests for us, instead of us having to individually send them every day. When a review comes in, it is automatically responded to through Birdeye.

I have not experienced any cons yet, as this is a newer software to our company.

Peter
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Alternatives envisagées :

Over charged over promised bait and switch, deceit, and non stop billing issues!

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I lost money by using BirdEye and they still wont fix the issues!

The ability to get more reviews on google

Lots of issues with integrations and billing but most of all I purchased Yext through them and was given Synup! I was lied to and when I called them out on it they said oh we will give you Yext now, I asked for a refund and they said they were working on it, I found this out at the end of July or beginning of August then I told them I would not be renewing my 25 locations, they then said they would send me a new contract, tried to get me to sign a 3-year contract, I refused and said I wanted to drop down to 10 locations, they then sent me a new contract for one year, I didn't sign, then they auto renewed, I'm reporting them to the state attorney! Also everyone I dealt with was fired or left!

Jacob
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Good experience. Good customer support.

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Good experience. Seems to have great customer support. Integration is not too difficult and features outweigh other platforms. Price was not bad. Would recommend to others.

HIPPA compliant messaging via text messaging and email. The ability to integrate reviews on different channels and listings management included. Customer support seems very good.

The review widget was difficult to implement onto our website due to Birdeye's code. Also, originally was told Facebook instant forms would auto populate in the Birdeye system but was later told it does not. No a big deal but would have loved to have that included. It also took longer to set everything up than expected.

Robbie
Marketing (Canada)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Easy to use, light years ahead the competitor platform

5,0 il y a 5 mois

The implementation setup was easy with full support from Birdeye. The software platform is so easy to use and has a great reporting section. Also you can have automatic responses go out for good reviews.

Can't fault it for much, the custom set up for reveiew responses could have been labelled easier, so if a 3 star review came in, a 3 star auto response goes out. That would be helpful.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for sharing your success story with us, Robbie! We appreciate you being a Birdeye customer!

Antonette
CEO (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great service and superior product

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It's been great. Customer service is great and professional.

My favorite feature is the review platform (which is why we purchased the Birdeye product. However, the sms feature has proven a return on investment in itself. It was a feature I didn't think I would use but it has significantly increased our business.

I wish there was a better integration and easier way to leave reviews for platforms such as Yelp and Facebook. I know this is not a Birdeye problem as it is Yelp and Facebook policy issue. I also wish it integrated with Thumbtack.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for your feedback, Antonette!

Miranda
Client Strategy Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Easy to use and great support!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

It was super easy to get this off the ground for us and for our clients. The support provided by the Birdeye team has been nothing short of fantastic.

I have heard from everybody on the team and even noticed it during our onboarding, there is a giant delay between when something is clicked to when it actually loads. Occasionally have issues with things never loading.

il y a 8 mois

Hi Miranda! Thanks so much for choosing Birdeye! We appreciate the partnership!

Monique
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 2-10 employés

Birdeye is Awesome

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I am hoping to grow our reviews and therefore grow our presence and finally get the recognition we have worked so hard for. With Birdeyes help I am hoping to triple our customer base.

Everything is in one place & So far the staff has been extremely helpful in helping me get set up.

Honestly, I do not have any cons as of right now.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Monique! We look forward to your future success with us! Thanks for choosing Birdeye!

Marah
Marketing and Social Media (Jordanie)
Restaurants, 51-200 employés

Great for gaining a head start on the competition by better understanding customer requirements

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Using Birdeye's powerful tools has given us greater ability to track feedback from our customers as well as our competitors. It made the process of reviewing multiple comments more efficient, allowing us to adjust our marketing strategies to fit actual customer interests, which increased customer confidence in our products and helped us gain customer loyalty. neo.

Birdeye's ability to consolidate feedback about our brand from different channels into one easy-to-navigate interface is a huge plus for us; Being able to see all comments in one place, in a way that is easy to understand and categorize, allows us to better understand our customers' needs and adjust our marketing tactics accordingly. It was great to be able to automate alerts for the many people who need to be aware of reviews and enhance the speed with which they can be responded to.

Birdeye has a great support team, which is helpful because they show us how to use the features and carry out instructions appropriately.

Holly
Social Media Manager (É.-U.)

Good Service, User Interface Needs Work

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

This is a great tool that we are able to offer to our clients. It allows us to consolidate reviews into one location and respond quickly and efficiently as well as increase SEO with the listings feature.

The user interface is not intuitive; it takes a long time to learn how to navigate the platform and some features are in multiple places (i.e. Reviews & Reviews Inbox), which is confusing.

Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience

Commentaires : Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience. We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape. It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc... Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

Evan
Director of Patient Engagement (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51-200 employés

Birdseye is great for patient engagement!

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall I am very satisfied with Birdseye. From the user-friendly functionality of the software to the different and broad aspect of functions, I was able to do a lot more than initially expected.

The live chat/texting capability is great and easy to use especially if you have multiple locations. I used the software to develop and send customer satisfaction surveys. This function is great however when the results come in and the data is compiled there can definitely be improvement in the presentation aspect of it.

As stated above I was a bit disappointed with it results data from the surveys I sent out to customers. When using a rating scale system they compile the data and creates graphs etc. however they are very hard to read let alone present in a meeting. This function can definitely be improved.

Jennifer
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 11-50 employés

Where have you been???

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] would have to log in to all the different social media/review outlets to respond to customers directly. This would mean it was all on him. With Birdeye, we can create users with varying permissions (customer service team/storefront associates) to increase the response time to reviews/direct feedback/inquiries. This, in turn, also boosted our review stats!

Having a brick & mortar store, plus a website means potential customers will base their decision to visit a location or a website based on other customers' experiences. Birdeye allows us to thank those who leave positive reviews as well as see areas where we could improve. Being able to see reviews and direct feedback all in one place means we can respond to our customers quicker and more efficiently. Features like "Reports" lets us see which platforms (Google, Facebook, etc) we have the strongest following and where we could amp up marketing. All in all, Birdeye was our "missing puzzle piece"

We have been using Birdeye for almost a year now; I haven't run into anything that would deter me from recommending them to another business. The only thing (not even a huge deal) is we are not able to fully utilize the "campaign" feature as we are in the firearms industry; it's a no-no for Birdeye.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for the amazing thorough feedback, Jennifer! We look forward to your continued success with Birdeye!

YOVANA
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Greatest Investment for our Company

Commentaires : We have seen such an phenomenal growth with our company. We have tripled our sales and are able to have our amazing clients leave amazing stories on their experience.

You don't have to be tech savvy to operate software. There's is a lot of training videos that help you though out and a lot of tips to make your job even easier. Their customer service is top notch!

Make it easier to log in from different browser engines.

Ian
Site Director (É.-U.)
Sports, 501-1 000 employés

Excellent Tool for Reputation Management

Commentaires : I used to spend lots of time pulling up every review site I could think of in different tabs, averaging all of the responses and scores. Now I can see how our customers view us on one page. Another thing that has saved me lots of headache is that when soliciting an online review (quick and painless with BirdEye!) it gives the customer an option to contact us directly through the platform as opposed to leaving a negative review. This makes it more likely that someone who wants my attention gets it quickly, and it doesn't harm our reputation through a 1 star review.

The best thing about BirdEye is that I can easily see an overview of all major review sites and my recent reviews in one convenient, easy-to-read dashboard.

If I have to nitpick, there are some very minor UI/UX issues, but they do not hinder the overall experience and once you know where to find all of the right information, it's an invaluable tool.

il y a 3 ans

They say time is money, and we are happy to hear that you have been able to gain back time by utilizing the platform. Thank you for using BirdEye as your online reputation management!

Amy
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Excellent choice for reputation management with a few other bells & whistles too

Commentaires : I've had a great experience and again do appreciate the fact that they're swift to help with any problems. Many new features have rolled out lately - all of which we're learning more about so we can use these for clients too.

Our most favorite part of partnering with and reselling Birdeye is their customer support team. Truly, they're reachable and highly focused on solving any errors or glitches that may arise with anything automated and connected to a myriad of other sites.

Although not extremely important, the sizing of a client's cover photo (which then displays both on their reviews url along with anytime a review is shared to a FB page) seems to be more work that it should - particularly to make it look great on both mobile and desktop.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Amy, thanks for sharing your feedback! We love that our support team has been taking great care of you. Customer happiness is a core value of ours, so this makes us happy to hear!

Regina
Regina
Office Manager (É.-U.)

DON'T MISS OUT!!

Commentaires : In this day and age It's all about the internet and about reading reviews to help make our decisions on just about everything. As a business, you want to attract as many new people as possible but you want them to know from people that are happy and satisfied with the services you provided them. We are a dental office and that's what we were missing. Birdeye provided us with the best customer experience to achieve that! They set everything up and showed us how easy it is to allow our happy and satisfied patients to want to give us a 5-star review! Now we are getting so many new patients calling and stating they just read all the wonderful 5-star reviews and would like to schedule! Birdeye is the best decision!

Everything! What is there not to love! This software is amazing!! Truly, the ease of it is just great! The customer support you get from Birdeye is top notch! If you have been looking around to help your business take off, look no further, this is it!! Birdeye is the BEST!

Nothing! The only thing I can say is that I am sorry we didn't get this sooner!

il y a 4 ans

Thanks Regina and Dr. Penny! So happy to hear how you and your patients find BirdEye so easy to use. We love to hear your bringing in so many new patients from your great online reputation! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Deborah
Orthodontisit (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Good for reputation management

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : For overall reputation management Birdeye is great, when review requests are sent out. I feel like sometimes this is hit or miss. It's like when we get closer to renewal time we start to get reviews but in the midyear it drys up and we get nothing.

I like that it allows us to request and receive reviews for Google, we also get text messaging through the app with Birdeye but we have to physically generate the messages.

We can not get any automated text message reminders through Birdeye, we want a service provider for this service. There are other features but they are at an additional cost. Also one of the Birdeye employees was badgering me to sign a two year contract instead of our usual one year contract. And he charged my credit card for additional fees as well without my knowledge.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Deborah, we appreciate your feedback. If you are ever having any concerns or facing any issues please reach out to us at support@birdeye.com so we can take care of your needs immediately. Thanks for choosing Birdeye!

Lynette
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Birdeye is an Excellent Product

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Excellent

I have used Birdeye for over a decade and it just keeps getting better with more applications that help my firm get reviews, surveys, text messages and chat with potential clients. And so much more that I have not used yet. I absolutely love it! I have not found another company which would be as helpful or with Birdeye's excellent reputation. And the support is above the top! They are also careful to comply with Google rules regarding reviews. For all that and more I highly recommend Birdeye!

I cannot think of anything I like the least about this software. It's all great!

il y a 5 mois

Happy to hear, Lanette! Thank you so much for sharing! We look forward to your continued success with Birdeye!

Elyse
Social Media Manager (É.-U.)

Great for Review Generation in the Healthcare Industry

Commentaires : My overall experience with BirdEye has been good. There was some confusion when adding an additional office location to my client's existing plan. The new location was labeled as a "demo" rather than added to their plan outright, which caused it to be removed after a month and we had some headache getting it reinstated. I would have appreciated if the "demo period" was made clearer in the dashboard since emails sent about the demo time running out were apparently missed.

I like the review generation feature, this software has made it easy for our client (working in the healthcare industry) to request reviews from patients. We've seen a huge increase in the number of positive reviews posted for all three of their offices.

Chat Support, if you can get someone on the phone do it. The support I received over the phone was great, but the chat support was usually time-consuming with little resolution.

Tara
AVP Marketing (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Third year using Birdeye

5,0 il y a 7 mois

The product is easy to use and train others. Review response is a top priority for our company, and the efficiency of response management + analytics is key to our operations.

Integration is easy, both with our PMS and social media channels. I wish we could respond to Apartmentratings and Yelp via Birdeye, but the notifications do come in which is helpful.

il y a 7 mois

Hi Tara! We are pleased to hear about the easy integration process with Birdeye! Thank you for sharing.

Lori
Matériaux de construction, 11-50 employés

Excellent

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been great!

The most impactful feature is the ability to integrated with Quickbooks so your customers automatically get a review email/text. Next would be the ability to converse with a potential customer almost immediately.

The only feature that I am working with Birdeye on possibly adding is another feature to the contact is link. I am hoping to hear back next week with good news.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Lori! We couldn't agree with you more on how impactful it is to be integrated with Quickbooks! We are happy to hear that you are loving the automation. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Jelle
Software Engineer (Pays-Bas)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

My review of the Birdeye platform!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Birdeye is simply great.

What I really liked about Birdeye is that they have a free trial, this gives you the opportunity to try the software and see if this software actually suits your needs. Birdeye has a great scala of functionalities and these work really good, as far as I've seen. The UI is also nice, which makes it easier to work with.

Birdeye has a lot of functionalities, this can make it a little bit overwhelming to get started with. I can't think of anything that I disliked about Birdeye though.

Patient Care Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

A really great platform!

Commentaires : It's so easy to send review requests to our patients. We've also incorporated the voicemail/text feature into our office and we have so far loved it! The internal notes feature is really great as we have multiple people using the platform throughout the day and it allows us to keep track of who has done what.

The ease of use with this platform is definitely what I like most about it.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review! Glad you like the interactions and inbox! The internal notes is super helpful! Let me know if you want any help with the inbox re-opening conversations. That happens when someone is reaching back out to you. You can reach me at jennifer@birdeye.com if you want further explanation.

Samantha
Hygiene Coordinator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

BirdEye Success!

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : it's been great!! The online Customer Support is superb!

The tracking of Google SEO and keeping our office information streamlined on the web.

There is not much about BirdEye that we do not love.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for choosing Birdeye!