Avis clients sur Birdeye

En savoir plus sur Birdeye

Une plateforme complète d'expérience client qui aide votre entreprise à développer sa présence en ligne via des évaluations, à être choisie par messages texte et à améliorer ses activités avec des outils d'enquête et des informations stratégiques.

En savoir plus sur Birdeye

We chose Birdeye because of its ability to integrate with our clients dental softwares.

Sometimes old correspondence will pop up in our 'Open' inbox and I'm not sure why that is. It could be user error, but IDK.

Birdeye - Notes

Birdeye a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 459 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Birdeye ?

Nick F.
Nick F.
CEO (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

Best choice for review management platforms

Commentaires : I'm quite happy with everything. We have run into some billing issues, technical issues, etc, but we did manage to get everything resolved. We were assigned a customer service rep and they've been very helpful in ironing out any problems. I've been with these guys for almost 2 years and I don't have any interest in switching to a different provider.

We tried a few different review management systems but BirdEye was the most established one. They offer great deals for marketing agencies that are looking to whitelabel the software and offer it to clients as part of the marketing packages. This was a huge plus for us.

Software can be clunky. Think of BirdEye like Salesforce, they're the biggest in the space because the software is good but it can also be rather clucky to use. Other review management systems were more streamlined but I think BirdEye more than makes up for it with customer service and support.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Nick, thanks for choosing BirdEye! We appreciate you being a BirdEye partner and we look forward to the years to come. Keep up the great work!

Miranda B.
Client Strategy Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Easy to use and great support!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It was super easy to get this off the ground for us and for our clients. The support provided by the Birdeye team has been nothing short of fantastic.

I have heard from everybody on the team and even noticed it during our onboarding, there is a giant delay between when something is clicked to when it actually loads. Occasionally have issues with things never loading.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Miranda! Thanks so much for choosing Birdeye! We appreciate the partnership!

Peter S.
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Alternatives envisagées :

Over charged over promised bait and switch, deceit, and non stop billing issues!

3,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I lost money by using BirdEye and they still wont fix the issues!

The ability to get more reviews on google

Lots of issues with integrations and billing but most of all I purchased Yext through them and was given Synup! I was lied to and when I called them out on it they said oh we will give you Yext now, I asked for a refund and they said they were working on it, I found this out at the end of July or beginning of August then I told them I would not be renewing my 25 locations, they then said they would send me a new contract, tried to get me to sign a 3-year contract, I refused and said I wanted to drop down to 10 locations, they then sent me a new contract for one year, I didn't sign, then they auto renewed, I'm reporting them to the state attorney! Also everyone I dealt with was fired or left!

Monique F.
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 2-10 employés

Birdeye is Awesome

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I am hoping to grow our reviews and therefore grow our presence and finally get the recognition we have worked so hard for. With Birdeyes help I am hoping to triple our customer base.

Everything is in one place & So far the staff has been extremely helpful in helping me get set up.

Honestly, I do not have any cons as of right now.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Monique! We look forward to your future success with us! Thanks for choosing Birdeye!

Evan C.
Director of Patient Engagement (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51-200 employés

Birdseye is great for patient engagement!

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I am very satisfied with Birdseye. From the user-friendly functionality of the software to the different and broad aspect of functions, I was able to do a lot more than initially expected.

The live chat/texting capability is great and easy to use especially if you have multiple locations. I used the software to develop and send customer satisfaction surveys. This function is great however when the results come in and the data is compiled there can definitely be improvement in the presentation aspect of it.

As stated above I was a bit disappointed with it results data from the surveys I sent out to customers. When using a rating scale system they compile the data and creates graphs etc. however they are very hard to read let alone present in a meeting. This function can definitely be improved.

Jack V.
Jack V.
Past-Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

A Sad Ending

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Birdeye doesn't listen. My overall experience ended with my retirement, effective May 12, 2022. I'm being charged, post-retirement, through January 2023 on a 12-month contract. I no longer require Birdeye's services but Birdeye will not accept cancellation of my account. I can only assume Birdeye expected me to plan my retirement around the existing contract. I can't recommend Birdeye to my colleagues (as I always have in the past); in fact, I'll recommend an alternative platform. The way Birdeye has managed the end of our relationship shows a complete lack of class. Why would I recommend Birdeye to colleagues who are also friends?

The software produced the results we were after.

No complaints about the software, only policy and people.

Petya Y.
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11-50 employés

Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent

Customers Connection. I like that I can answer to client's needs directly. I like that I can set up templates for faster response. All is excellent

No direct connection with Yelp. Not being on curtain pages for certain time disconnects us with the clients.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Petya! Thank you for choosing Birdeye! We are so happy to hear how Birdeye has helped build better customer connections for you!

Jelle D.
Software Engineer (Pays-Bas)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

My review of the Birdeye platform!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Birdeye is simply great.

What I really liked about Birdeye is that they have a free trial, this gives you the opportunity to try the software and see if this software actually suits your needs. Birdeye has a great scala of functionalities and these work really good, as far as I've seen. The UI is also nice, which makes it easier to work with.

Birdeye has a lot of functionalities, this can make it a little bit overwhelming to get started with. I can't think of anything that I disliked about Birdeye though.

Doug W.
Hospital Manager (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Great Customer Service!

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Extremely positive. I don't have to login to multiple websites to respond to reviews, which saves me time. The few instances when I have called for assistance, they have been great: responsive, very good follow-up, & knowledgeable.

Easy to navigate. Broad range of information & data points.

I have no complaints. I wish Yelp allowed better integration, but that's not the fault of Birdeye.

Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

It's a Great Service for Reputation Management

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

What I love the most about the software is I do not need to navigate to different platforms for answer direct messages and reviews. Plus, the customer service team is so responsive.

What I don't like the most about the software is the web chat does not have a filtration system that can guide certain people to certain FAQ's. Thankfully the engineering team is working on that but I do not know yet when it will be completed. Secondly, I wish they would add Yelp to their platforms because Yelp is a big player in our reputation management.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Rachel! Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us!

Amy S.
Reputation Specialist (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Automated Reviews Made Easy!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I am very pleased with the product. It is a huge improvement from who we previously used. They continue to innovate their product and are open to suggestions. They find solutions and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.

I like how I can customize reviews to brand them for each of my clients' needs. Automation is a huge benefit as I can now offer this product to a wider variety of my clients.

There are some platforms such as FieldEdge that they offer to integrate with but it is not a true integration. They have a dedicated team to pull contacts to send customer review requests through cloud based access, but it lacks a seamless effort at times. More platforms to fully integrate on would be beneficial, Such platforms would be: Successware, Payzer, FieldEdge, dESCO.

Mark R.
Senior Rept Mgmt Specialist (É.-U.)

An Essential for Anyone with a Customer-centric Workflow

Commentaires : I've had Birdeye in my corner for going on 5 years now and they always work to make my job easier. Their team is on the pulse of the situations that arise with my/clients' usage, and it's appreciated every time.

I like Birdeye's capabilities as a service to allow you more functionality for your clients, whether it's the reports or the tags/tickets you can assign. It's an easy tool to onboard and everyone loves it upon logging in.

The problems with aggregation of reviews/responses to various other platforms (Yelp, Apts.com, aptRating) can be a bit concerning when reviewing your actions with clients.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Customer Service Dispatcher & Social Media Maven (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 2-10 employés

Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide

Commentaires : Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

il y a 2 ans

Wow! Music to our hears! Thank you for taking the time and providing thorough feedback. We are thrilled you're having a positive experience and enjoying the platform.

Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience

Commentaires : Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience. We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape. It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc... Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

Janai B.
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Great Product

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I have experienced a positive relationship with Birdeye. They are readily available when I have questions and they are making me aware of what other products are available should I need them.

Birdeye delivered everything they promised, this is the best money we ever spent for marketing. People use social media constantly to make choices for where they purchase products, where they want to travel and definitely to find doctors in their area. Birdeye has brought our practice up to the forefront in how easily people can find us on the web. It is also great to have our patients give such great reviews, although we can't always make people happy its good to hear where we need improvement. I would highly recommend Birdeye for any business.

Birdeye is very good about making sure we are happy with their product and want to meet on a regular basis, with the practice being very busy it is not always convenient to meet with them. This is a also a pro for this company in that they are always available and want to make sure we are content with their product.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Janai! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled Birdeye has been the solution to the problem for your practice! We look forward to hearing about your continued success in your practice. Thanks for being a Birdeye customer!

Nicole B.
Social Media and Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Terrific Business Software

Commentaires : They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

il y a 3 ans

Hi Mary, We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Samantha M.
Digital Marketing Specialist Manager (É.-U.)

Birdeye: The Obvious Choice

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who was looking to grow their business online. 10/10

My favorite part about this software is how user-friendly it is. We work with small businesses and help them gain reviews, and it is so easy walking them through the system. Not only is it user-friendly but it is visually appealing when you are using the software, or even receiving a request from the system.

I would like to see more opportunities with integration, and more hands-on help with solving issues when it comes to integrating.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Samantha! Thank you for your recommendation! If you ever need assistance, you can contact our support team at support@birdeye.com. So happy the platform has been easy to use and that you find it visually appealing!

Melanie S.
Digital Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)

Birdeye Feedback

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall, my experience using birdeye has been great. Their customer service has been top-notch and this software is much more useful than other softwares that I have used.

The thing I like most about this product is ease of use. It is not only easy for me and my team to use but easy to introduce to our clients and have them use it as well. This software is very user-friendly and that is a critical element for us to have our clients use it as well.

I think there are some small features that could be tweaked and a few glitches that need to be looked into. Things like when the review monitoring somehow becomes disconnected and has to be manually fixed. Also, the feature that shows when a user actually leaves a review on Google. Next to their name in the contact section, it shows a green ten. Now I understand what that means but that definitely can confuse some people at first if not told what it means.

il y a 4 mois

Yay! We really enjoy hearing customer success stories, so thank you for sharing Melanie. So happy the platform has been easy to use and was the solution that fixed the problem!

Lisa S.
Office mangaer (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Are you the best ?

Commentaires : Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought 😉

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Dawn D.
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)

Game Changer

Commentaires : We have been partners since 2015 and we encourage clients to use the Birdeye technology. Thank you for the quality work that you provide!

Birdeye has allowed our business owners to exponentially build their online presence and brand reputation through new Google reviews! The automated text message and email makes it super easy and efficient for the business owner and the customer. And our business owners love the feed that can be embedded on their website to showcase the quality reviews submitted.

It's been a great experience using the product yet we would prefer to have the option to choose whether to have the average rating show ...this seems to be an issue at the start of service where maybe the rating isn't the best it can be until new reviews are generated.

il y a 2 ans

Love it! So glad to hear your clients are loving the testimonial widget! That's a great tool to use to showcase all of their awesome reviews they worked hard for.

Tim S.
General Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Greatly increased our online reviews!

Commentaires : We are on our second year using Birdeye and we only had around 30 total reviews online and today we have over 600! The program works with our customer management software and automatically sends out review requests after each job so we do not even have to think about it.

I really like how you can see and respond to all of your reviews in one place instead of having to login to multiple sites to leave replies.

We integrate with the Service Titan software and sometimes the technician does not come over to show who was on the job related to the review request.

il y a 2 ans

600 reviews, that's awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the great work!

Jr P.
Partner (É.-U.)

"Best in the Land" for Reviews

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : The reps are very informative and most importantly the tech support is top notch and easy to reach

ease of use and they continue to offer more products

Nothing---they fix any issues along the way and that is all you can expect.

il y a 4 mois

Hi! We appreciate the recommendation! Birdeye values our partners and always strives to provide the best support. Glad we are able to achieve that with you. Thanks for being a Birdeye partner!

Yovana P.
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Greatest Investment for our Company

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have seen such an phenomenal growth with our company. We have tripled our sales and are able to have our amazing clients leave amazing stories on their experience.

You don't have to be tech savvy to operate software. There's is a lot of training videos that help you though out and a lot of tips to make your job even easier. Their customer service is top notch!

Make it easier to log in from different browser engines.

Alex I.
Product Strategy Specialist (É.-U.)

Birdeye: A one stop shop

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Birdeye has been great and has brought value to my clients and my company. They continue to evolve and stay up to date with the needs of the ever changing digital marketing world.

I like the review request campaigns. I like creating different templates and customizing settings. I like that I can view contact journeys and see how my clients interacted with the review request.

Looking forward to more reporting features. These should be fully customizable, schedulable and savable.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Alex! You have the right idea! We love that Birdeye is customizable and always evolving and catering to our customer needs! Thank you for your feedback!

Camila A.
Project Manager (Colombie)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Simple communication with customers

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : BirdEye is user-friendly, it integrates with Rent Manager to be able to identify specific triggers to send survey requests, all data can be managed in one dashboard in a very organized way, the support team is friendly and professional in every call/email I have received.

BirdEye has a lot of feature that help communicate with customers and manage all the reviews from different pages on one dashboard. The webchat/receptionist feature creates a simple way of communication via text that saves time answering questions for multiple people at a time.

We would love to have an automatic schedule setting to turn ON/OFF the webchat on the website to prevent having customers contacting us out of the business hours.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Camila! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our features and seamless integration with Rent Manager! Birdeye is completely customizable so feel free to always reach out to support at support@birdeye.coms o they can customize how you want. Thanks for your feedback!