15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Kontentino

En savoir plus sur Kontentino

Un outil de réseaux sociaux convivial et intuitif pour une collaboration et un processus d'approbation efficaces entre les agences et leurs clients.

En savoir plus sur Kontentino

It's easy to use and it really helps you out with the different steps in the process.

It's hard to find something that I dislike about Kontentino. Whenever there's an issue or something, there's always someone who's there to help me out.

Kontentino - Notes

Kontentino a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 182 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Kontentino ?

Tania
Tania
Account Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

The Only Full Solution We Found For LinkedIn

Commentaires : Automated a lot of our menial tasks and client chasing, allowing us to focus more on strategy.

It's the only platform at this time that schedules videos on LinkedIn and can tag company profiles. It has sped up client approval time drastically. The time our team spends on posting for clients has been reduced by a significant amount. The limited client access for approval is nifty and the fact that they cannot view the internal team comments on the posts. The support instant chat is very much instant.

We're awaiting the LinkedIn reporting tool to go live. This will unlock new levels of this incredible platform.

Daniel
Communications Officer (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

Fantastic Social Media Manager

Commentaires : A vital part of any experience for us is good customer service, and the staff are so friendly and helpful at all times. I love that in tech support chats we can use gifs and emoticons - it just sets such a wonderful tone. Great service and excellent price for this tool - price is especially important to us as a charity.

I love Kontentino's calendar system and how easy it is to use. We don't have a lot of time to mess around with complex systems when posting to our social media networks, and Kontentino makes it so easy to do in a very visual way. One of the largest positives for me is being able to quickly duplicate posts onto other social media platforms without messing around with them, just a few clicks and you're done! Adding Kontentino into our workflows has been really easy and actually saves us time and effort. There's lots of features that are available that I look forward to using, such as insights and reporting. Kontentino gets the brilliant basics correct so well, which is the most important thing: being able to schedule posts, upload multiple photos (and save them on their own galleries), and being able to set up other users so we can work collaboratively.

Nothing - there's no changes from us and it does exactly what we want to. At anytime where I've been unsure if there's a feature missing or I can't find, the staff have always been on hand to help me.

Nicoll
Media and Content Analyst (Colombie)
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Kontentino

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It's easy to use for the team, as well as the client. It also has features like the metrics to help you see where you are compared to the market. The app also helps you keep track of the notifications in real time. Finally, CS is great always there to help you find solutions to your questions.

I haven't had a bad experience with Kontentino.

RICKY
HOD Conversational Marketing (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Conversational Marketer

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Ease of use as well as connecting profiles.

Messaging aspect kept breaking with no resolution

Lukas
Lead Designer (Slovaquie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Very useful tool for social media management

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I like Kontentino, it is very user friendly. Like the design, intuitivness and overall look and feel. I have been using it for few years now and have to say that I like to use it.

Workflow in Kontentino and post approval by client is set up perfectly.

Maybe a price is a little too high, but comparing to other similar products is reasonable. I find all the tools in this industry priced very confusing and little too high :)

Daniel
CEO (Belgique)

Angecy use

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Kontentino is incredibly user-friendly. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, which has significantly reduced the time we spend on training new team members on the platform. It also integrates seamlessly with multiple social media platforms, allowing us to schedule and publish posts with just a few clicks.

The scheduling features of Kontentino are truly outstanding. We can plan our clients' social media campaigns in advance, and the platform alerts us if there are any conflicts or overlaps in the content we are scheduling. This has saved us countless hours of manual work and has made our team much more efficient.

The seats are limited but this is easily increased for an extra cost

Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501–1 000 employés

Great planning tool

Commentaires : We use the app for 2 Facebook accounts and Linkedin internally in the company and we are totally satisfied. Everything works perfect and in case there is any problem, Support team ia always ready to help you.

We have been using Kontentino for more than a year and so far this is very useful for us. Support is great, quick and very helpful!

There is still missing a proper mobile app with complete funcionality and maybe other plans could be introduced (more users but less accounts).

Réponse de l'équipe de Kontentino

il y a 4 ans

Thanks a lot for the kind words ;) Please ask our support for early access to new version of our Mobile app with planning functionalities (not only workflow). If there is no plan fitting your needs please also suggest this to our support. They might find a solution for you. Best!

Tanya
Co-founder (Autriche)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great social media management for agencies

Commentaires : At the moment, Kontentino is less mature than competitors such as Hootsuite. However, they are working fast to add needed functionality. Their team is very open to customer input and the service is fantastic.

Easy scheduling of social media posts; approval workflows & ease of use with clients

Still lacks some functionalities such as community management

Lara
Lara
Strategy and marketing consultant (Canada)
Production alimentaire, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Super helpful for social media management

Planning content with calendar view and easily getting client feedback and or approval

Being able to plan content ideas in a calendar view (and export in pdf the idea canvas) and transposing them into posting calendar when needed

Timo
Marketing trainee (Pays-Bas)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Great tool for social media planning

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Being able to divide tasks between coworkers and work with a library for pictures. The app is very easy to use. Also being able to see how the post would look like in LinkedIn and other apps is a great feature.

I haven't had a bad experience with Kontentino.

Abigail
Abigail
Social Media Specialist (Kenya)
Urbanisme et architecture, 11–50 employés

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

Commentaires : I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino. To change the time zone, I'll have to go to each channel and change the time zones individually, which is worrying as I work with numerous clients and I manage their Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. It would be a hassle to do that individually. I contacted them and Bo the CEO said the time zone should automatically set to my location, however, he would get the developers to look into it. I'm not sure if they fixed it as I'd already set it manually, but the quick response was a definite plus. Another feature I had issues with was the fact that unlike Hootsuite, Buffer, and CoSchedule, I couldn't select multiple channels and send a post to them automatically. This meant that I had to create a post in one channel e.g. Facebook, copy the post and then select another channel e.g. Twitter, and paste it there. It would have been easier to be able to select them at once and make the post. Posts on a channel can be 'grouped' or placed into a "content plan" e.g. I can create a content plan for December 2016, for holidays, for a specific product etc. It is easy to clone the content plan on a Facebook channel to another Facebook channel. However, my account for some reason didn't give me the option to clone to twitter. Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would. There are several features that make Kontentino standout from the crowd, such as its collaboration and planning abilities. Kontentino allows you to keep images and assets for inspiration. I also love its collaboration feature as it allows you to work with your client or your team at every state of your social campaign. And when your post is ready, Kontentino allows you to send it to your client for approval or to Facebook/twitter. Another MAJOR feature is the ability to allocate budget to the post to keep track of expenses, such as the budget for boosted posts as well as any other expense the campaign would incur. This is good because it lets you evenly spread your client budget before the campaign/posts go live.

The Inspiration feature The Collaboration feature The Budget Allocation feature

The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be. I wish the Albums feature could serve as a fully functional digital asset manager, not just for uploaded posts images and videos but to store images and videos for future use like MavSocial.

Zuzana
Social Media manager (Tchéquie)
Cabinets médicaux, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Kontentino my daily helper!

Commentaires : I´m carring about 15 profiles on FB and 5 profile on Instagram. I use Kontentino every single day for planning, preparing creating post on social media profiles.

My favourite new´s is button schedule all. When me and my colleague prepare content plan for next period, I can push only one button. Perfect.

I would lide schedule post on instagram in basic version.

Nikolina
Social Media Manager (Croatie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Social Media friendly tool :)

Commentaires : The mail goal of Kontentino for me is easy and user friendly calendar options. It does what I need it to do :)

Very friendly staff, always ready to help! I love their social media calendar and reporting possibilites. It was easy to implement Kontentino into our daily routine.

There is no such thing, Kontentino offers everything that is possible at this point.

Krzysztof
Sales Director (Pologne)
Vente en gros, 51–200 employés

A very useful tool for working in social media

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Kontentino works not only in an agency, but also in a company like ours, where we have different brands and activities.

Working as a team, you can manage publications on several profiles in one place.

I don't know what can be missing in Kontentino

Laura
Communications (Belgique)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Perfect social media tool for our small organisation

It's easy to use and they offer amazing & quick customer service! We've been using the software since 2018 so we've seen the tool and its features grow and evolve. Even when there is a small technical issue, the team is always there to support you and provide you with a solution.

No cons . For our needs, Kontentino offers everything we need in an easy way!

Zuzana
Digital Marketing Specialist (Slovaquie)
, 51–200 employés

Easy to manage & really helpful social media tool in your daily life!

Kontentino helps us in scheduling posts by our own schedule, setting up times and days as a path to follow. We use Kontentino for creation of the social post and following approval process (creator, translator, manager). I found Kontentino pretty easy to manage - it is well organized and clean to help you schedule all the posts on several platforms. If you need a social media tool - in order to simplify your daily work and obtaining better results & time management, Kontentino is your solution.

The first impression is not as intuitive, however you'll learn how to work with the tool pretty quickly. And there is also really helpful support, which can help you.

Iveta
Marketing Specialist (Tchéquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

I vote for Kontentino

Commentaires : I like Kontentino very much. It's easy and nice to use. I like how it looks. You can manage all social networks from one place. Posting is better for me from Kontentino then from a certain social network.

- Great Customer Support - Nice environment - Easy to use - Good Analytics - Nice look - Useful tools

I know it is not possible anywhere (Buffer, ...) but it would be great to be able to tag persons directly from Kontentino as there already is an "approved" connection between Kontentino and certain social network.

Oliver
Marketing Manager EMEA (Allemagne)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Very high value for money!!!

Commentaires : If we wouldn't have another suite which now has social planning included we would have stayed with Kontentino, since it worked perfectly for us!

As a SaaS this was a blast to implement and use without any restrictions. Collaboration made easy!

Previews sometimes misleading + Analytics could be better, but that's really all.

Lea
Marketing & Social Media Specialist (Tchéquie)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201–500 employés

Great service for social media administration

Commentaires : I have been very satisfied with Kontentino, especially their customer support.

I really love the customer support experience and the regular updates of the service (recently, gifs have been added).

I would appreciate the possibility of scheduling post for Instagram

Petra
Social Media Manager (Slovaquie)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Intuitive and easy to understand

Commentaires : I like it a lot. It was very easy to start using Kontentino. I highly recommend it.

What I like the most is the easiness of use.

I really don't like a mobile app. I consider it useless. It misses some features which are important for me.

Susanne
Owner (Pays-Bas)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Best online platform

Commentaires : Very good.
Very helpful people.

Easy to use Saves a lot of time Good overview

Not much. I would be very pleased if they expended the tool with a newsletter option where you can use the posts for the content.

Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect tool

The way you can interact with client for social media the way you can have everything under control

they integrate all features the customer can expect so I don't have any complain about it

Veronika
Slovaquie
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Amazing tool, helped us a lot

Commentaires : We've been using Kontentino for some time now, and it's very user-friendly and effective. It helps us manage our content marketing and communicate efficiently with each other in our company as well as with our clients. Everything is a lot more organised and streamlined now. We are very happy with the tool, and our clients are satisfied with it, too.

Easy to use, intuitive, efficient, great features for collaboration and communication.

No cons so far

Francine
Francine
Marketing Manager (Pays-Bas)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Perfect for collaboration

Commentaires : Very satisfied.

Very clear in communication with both the team and the clients. Everything in one place.

Direct publishing is not always possible

Žaneta
Social Media Specialist (Tchéquie)

Happy to work with it

Commentaires : It makes my work smooth and easier. I love that I don't have to communicate with clients through e-mail or some spreadsheet.

- easy communication with clients - easy communication with colleagues - everything at one place - customer care

- approving proces with clients (only because of amount of e-mails)