Avis clients sur SWITCH.CM

En savoir plus sur SWITCH.CM

Système de réservations et de gestion immobilière pour hôtels, auberges et locations de vacances.

En savoir plus sur SWITCH.CM

Wasn't properly informed about Airbnb cancellation won't sync, resulted with several room go on waste.

SWITCH.CM - Notes

SWITCH.CM a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 52 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SWITCH.CM ?

Erdis
Erdis
Owner (Albanie)

basically, It's swiss knife PMS, all in one for every need of any size property.

We are small hostel and we don't need many features to manage our property and we found switch doing everything the best way. It syncs our reservations from all other platforms like booking, hostelworld, agoda, hostelbookers, airbnb, and many others also your own website or directly from facebook page. One of the best features is automated emails that you don't have to deal with welcoming email or sending invoices. Also the interface is super user-friendly so anyone that have used any webapp in general will understand it from the first try. This list of features can go on and on and i don't want to bore anyone reading this, so simply go for it give a try and judge for your self. Thanks to the time switch.cm saved to me I've started doing day trips with the guests and another side business during the low season.

I can't complain about anything as a con, but in the future, I would consider more charts/stats like percentage of guests age we get, genres, age or number of guests sorted by a country they are from so we can target our audience with advertisements.

Yan Naing
Owner (Myanmar (Birmanie))

Alternatives envisagées :

Very helpful software. Has great potential to even get better.

Commentaires : I had a great experience from the start till now. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who helped me on using this channel manager is very very helpful. She’s willing to help anytime I called her. She’s very professional and thoughtful for the customer! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who’s looking to use channel manager.

Ease of use. Easy to learn. The included features are useful. Customer service is great and very helpful. Easy to navigate.

Mobile version could improve a lot. It takes some times to load up the data and it’s quite irritating when the guests are in rush. Making group reservation of about 10+ process is very painful as it took so long to finish it. Making group reservation needs to improve a lot better than current setup. The included housekeeping feature has great potential to be useful. Dev should check it and makes changes so that it will be useful.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you very very much for your insightful feedback! Some of the things you mentioned are already in our Road Map for 2020, others for 2021. Thanks again for choosing Switch.

Aye Mya
GM (Myanmar (Birmanie))

Connectivity Issues

Commentaires : The connectivity is really slow. Sometimes, we have overbooking problems because of the connection delayed. After a guest books online, the reservation does not upload immediately in the software and when another person books, we have overbooking.

The price is affordable and easy to use.

There are onnectivity issues and need more fuctions.

il y a 3 ans

We have a rate of less than 1% of overbookings cases related to actual connectivity issues or system slowness. The majority of the cases are due to auto-replenish or guaranteed allotment (those are programs that the OTA sets with hotels, directly). Switch is currently being architecture in a new, faster language. You can expect a faster and more robust system from 2020 onwards.

Wendy
Owner (Pérou)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

One of the best experiences ever! So happy with this software and the company.

The software was easy to use and had all the features I needed. I got helpful customer service whenever I needed it and the price was unbeatable. Rarely have I had such a great experience in buying any product. Highly recommended!

Can't think of anything I didn't like. Everything worked exceptionally well.

Moe Moe
Operation Director (Myanmar (Birmanie))

Switch.CM

Commentaires : prevent overbooking and no need to control OTA channel individually.

It is easy to use with reasonable price.

It is very simple performance and need to upgrade attractiveness.

Jelena
Owner (Serbie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

time saving management of clients

Commentaires : Good experience, but a lot can be improved.

Ability of the platform to close automatically several combinations for the same room type. Saving time with integration of several booking platforms. It was easy for employees to understand functions.

The overview of booking can be made more clear in terms of calendar overview. Making reservation for the group to have option combined - when 1 person books and wants to pay every bed/room on behalf of the group there is no option to close payment as done etc with 1 click but you need to do separately for each member of the group. Of course in case something changes, maybe keep option to isolate some of the group members. Discounts - you are not able to make promotions from switch as one channel, but you need to do separately for each integrated platform. Add that option. Fee for the room or bed - important option! When we have walkin or in person reservation and we want to set price different from regular we are not able to change that for particular guest, and due to that stats for earning can never be correct and resemble real picture.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Jelena, thanks for the feedback. In fact, you do need more training on Switch and I will contact you directly to provide it. Most of the Cons you wrote are not real, as you can see: 1. Reservations overview: Once you login in the system, by default the calendar is the first view you will see to give you an overview of the reservations in a day or upcoming days. The Reservations tab, in other hand, shows the bookings in a list type of view. 2. Group reservation combined payment: it's very easy to manage group reservations, specially when one of the guests wants to pay the complete amount. Based on the amount entered, Switch smartly understands that the guest is paying for the whole group (or for the isolated reservation), and deducts from the total of the group. You do not need to enter in each reservation, one by one. 3. Promotions are partially able to add in Switch (via Rate plans). Same functions that allows to charge differently to walk-in guests.

Rafael
Owner (Brésil)

Good for the price

Ease of use.

- How it handles group reservations. Every change you try to make takes a long time to be applied. It´s completely impossible to use switch with big groups - The lack of useful features especially when it comes to the payment history. It should display the total amount in the screen and have more filters such as payments per user and show/hide deleted payments. Today if we want these informations we have to export the payments to a CSV fomat, open in google docs (or similar) and set filters - There is a translation error in the brazilian portuguese version of Switch. In the payments history screen, in the drop-down menu there are two options: "on" and "between' . In the portuguese version they are translated as "ligado" and "entre". "entre" is correct but "on" should be translated as "em". Every time I teach a new employee how to use the system I have to explain why is "ligado" listed there.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Rafael, thanks for your feedback! We've recently revised the Portuguese translation and fixed those minor errors. Take a second look into it and you'll see how it is now :) The group reservation is working properly after the fixes we pushed in June for the slow loading. We will take your feedback about filters in the Payment History into consideration for the next batch of improvements. Thanks for sharing you opinion! Cheers, Switch team

Matt
Owner (Afrique du Sud)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Great software and easy to use with superb support staff that are always ready to assist.

Commentaires : Superb support from the staff and made life so much easier with all the information I need at a few clicks of a mouse if I should need to clarify information from a guest from ages ago and most importantly no double bookings thanks to it's efficient booking system.

No more double bookings as everything is imported seamlessly instantly. Should I ever get any problems then the excellent support staff are there within minutes with all sorts of helpful advice and tips and even go above and beyond with...."we've noticed this and it may improve occupancy if you do this for example." I also like the site is continuously evolving and every time I've suggested as a user, that this change may be beneficial they are generally already on the case with said changes before I've even suggested it! Great programme, superb staff and would highly recommend.

Alison
Publican (R.-U.)

Easy to navigate

Commentaires : It's important to have an overall electronic manager managing your OTA, stops having to explain to customers that they are double booked!

It's pretty easy to navigate around the software, I spent some time on the site to familiarise myself, once I had that clear it all became quite clear.

Would be nice to get a search button as sometimes information is not always in the most logical place.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Alison! Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your time out sharing your experience with us. You can always search a particular reservation using the search bar at the top left corner of the calendar.

Aaron
Aaron
General Manager (Équateur)

Great PMS and channel manager

Commentaires : It’s great it has a great channel manager integration.

It’s user friendly, and has great integration with booking.com and other major websites.

The reports could be better but they have the basic ones. I guess with premium version you can get more but also pay more.

Mihailo
Manager (Serbie)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

A great and simple property manager

Commentaires : It helped me sync with a couple of property reservation sites, and it really saved me a lot of time and headaches while working. I would highly recommend this property manager to anyone owning a hostel, no matter the size.

It is very easy to use and it syncs great with all the OTS. It is really simple to navigate and the clean design really helps with the user experience. Also,the customer support is great, usually they respond within minutes,and have always been able to help me out with anything I had an issue with. Highly recommended it.

It had rare crashes,but it really wasn't a problem for us. Overall, it's a great and simple property manager.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Mihailo, happy to know your satisfaction with Switch.cm.

majudulla mohamed
manager (Maldives)

highly recommended

Commentaires : switch isnt our first channel manager, we are very happy with switch in comparison to our first channel manager, there are no hidden fees, customer care is available

we were looking for a channel manager to combine all the OTA as we were facing over selling, connecting switch to OTA are seamless and calendar, seasonal rates setting solved issue we faced

wish there is an mobile app with all the features offered in web

il y a 3 ans

Hello Mohamed, thanks you for your review! We are working on new features in our mobile app :)

Agus
Reservation (Indonésie)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Very good channel manager for hotel industry

Commentaires : Its very help me in controling my bussiness in hotel industry

I like most about The system calendar using switch.cm software that I can use easyly in my smartphone. The seasonal price also help a lot to control the rate

The Housekeeping button not really useful as the communication between front office and house keeping not really working

il y a 3 ans

Hi Agus, Thank you for leaving us a review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. With the housekeeping feature not being used by the staff, it will create more problems in the future. We suggest you take the time to reintroduce the said feature with both of them present in the training and explain well the importance of it in your business. Thank you!

Zay Yar
Sales and Reservation Manager (Myanmar (Birmanie))

Useful-able software

Commentaires : I think Switch.cm is very useful and your customer service teams are very helpful.

We can easily use for Booking and Reservation between head office and reception. Group reservation is more suitable for our hotel.

I would like to inform you please add Myanmar Kyats in the Payment section and want to link new local online travel agents such as Handler, Oway, etc.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Zay Yar, thanks for your feedback! We are in conversations with Handler and other local prospect partners. Thanks again for mentioning and for sharing your experience with Switch!

Evan
Owner (Australie)

Switch for villa management

Commentaires : The training and support and quick follow up's have made me feel satisfied with my purchase. Nice to have someone to talk to, message via the chat box, or actually meet the agent in person.

Easy to access, clean system and user friendly. Loads of stat information and charts if you need. The set was not difficult, and the customer service was fabulous. The price is the best on the market for the size of property we are - 4 rooms.

Needs templates set up for alternate invoicing. Needs mobile app option.

Aleksandar
Manager (Macédoine du Nord)

Alternatives envisagées :

Using SWITCH.CM is amazing experience.Thank you SWITCH.CM

Commentaires : Synchronisation and my all reservations are inside SWITCH.CM .., SWITCH.CM is always ready to help you and solve your problems very very fast.

Excellent Synchronization , eazy , accessible

Sometimes it opening all my reservations...!!! Very uncomfortable...

Kyaw
General Manager (Myanmar (Birmanie))
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

General

Commentaires : guest folio can easily print with full information. Rate can adjust in the system upon negotitaion with the guests. Easily to know for new reservation by switch.cm mail sending to us and always update in system.

Channel manager helps us for reservations from OTAs

Not over leaping booking. Easy to operate the system.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you! It's great to hear that :)

Agus
Manager (Indonésie)

Best value channel manager

Commentaires : Overall Switch.cm help me very well in running my business as I have two properties to manage without switch.cm I don't know how can I run it. Thank You SWITCH.CM

the software help me a lot in maintaining the room occupancy and to avoid overbooking.r

The software has seasonal prices that help me to control the room rate easily.

Ani
Owner (Albanie)

The program in general is good and helpful. It still nees some perfections

The connection with the booking engine. It youd be nice to have also odher wesites like airbnb, They could be more but in general is good

For example, what happened to me. We had to close our activity and I asked help, they said I had to do it and the only way to close it was to make a reservation and close bed by bed. A pretty long thing

il y a 5 ans

Hi Ari, thanks for your feedback! We thrive to keep improving the system and pushing new functions periodically. Last year we've pushed a 'Block Out' button which allows user to block multiple rooms and beds at one click. Moreover, we do connect to Airbnb. We're happy to assist you in adding Airbnb connection into your Channel Manager dashboard :) Cheers! Switch team

Mihai
Hostel Owner (Roumanie)

Great management software

It is very easy to use and has a friendly interface. It simplify some of my tasks for the Hostel, overall is a great tool to use and a must have, even if you are a small business.

I can't really say that is something that I don't like, they are adding options and features and I saw that they are very good with their customer service and try to improve every time. To be honest... I don't know why this software is not so popular.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks Mihai for your feedback :)

Jason
CEO (Canada)

Really great PMS software

Really great use interface. Clean, easy to navigate, customizable UI with rich booking information.

Needs more payment integrations. Only having Stripe is a significant limitation at this time. Could also use PayPal and some others.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jason, Nice to hear from you! We've launched integration with other payment gateways last year, such as Omise and 2C2P. Yet, we do look at connecting to other PM to broaden our availability in regards to auto-charge collection. Thanks for your feedback! Switch team

Alejandro
Diseñador (Équateur)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

Relación calidad-precio muy buena

Commentaires : Muy buena, siempre nos ayudo muchísimo este sistema, y el soporte a través de Martín principalmente que nos visito fue excelente

El poder cargar extras a las cuentas, y también poder personalizarlo con los productos de venta dentro del hostel.

La linea de tiempo es muy poco visible, al igual que los colores apagados, no son referenciales.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Alejandro for the feedback!

Vojkan
owner (Serbie)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

fair enough for the money

Commentaires : overall im ok with it

its good and cheap for small hostel, there was almost all the functions i wanted to have.

not always very good support, sometimes fast (and good) respond sometimes poor help with waiting.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback! We're actually working on recruiting more people and providing refreshing training to the ones we already have. You will definitely see a better level of support in no time. Cheers!

Leanne
Owner (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Better Than the Big Costly Guys!

Commentaires : It is still a new company/product so there is room for additional development. However, it already surpassed a lot of the legacy systems in the market. Given it is a new provider in the industry, there is room for further development but keep watch for this emerging player!

It seriously works better than some of the bigger and expensive software out there including Cloudbeds. It even connects to Airbnb and with ease. Channel manager + Property Management in one and for the price, it's double, triple bang for your buck!

Getting started requires the help of support (but most other CM+PMS do also). There are quite a few features out of the box; however, some are in Alpha/Beta mode and is not fully rolled out. Maybe some API plugin/integration could add more functionality through 3rd party developers so it doesn't need to be developed in-house. Also wish it could be more colourful as the oldschool grey excel sheet appearance isn't visibly the best.

Kristina
Receptionist (Serbie)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Everything is perfect. Switch makes everythin easier.

There is nothing not to like. This software is something that every organisation should have.