En savoir plus sur ClearPathGPS

Gestion de flotte en temps réel. Applications web et mobiles faciles à utiliser avec mises à jour toutes les 30 secondes. Aucun contrat. Suspendez ou annulez l'abonnement à tout moment. 20 $ par mois.

En savoir plus sur ClearPathGPS

Haven't found anything yet that I have disliked about the software.

ClearPathGPS - Notes

5,0
4,9

ClearPathGPS a reçu une note globale de 4.9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 108 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ClearPathGPS ?

Piper L.
Piper L.
Accountant (É.-U.)

Wow, we are realizing what is really going on behind the scenes. Nice to be able to see all crews.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Being able to really know if our crews are doing what they are suppose to is invaluable. The easy of use with the software and the app allows the General Manager to really keep up with and manage the crews effectively and save money overall.

This system has allowed our scheduled to move and change times or add immediately based on where people are. We are able to see where every crew/driver is at any given time and make sure company vehicles are not being used for personal use. We are able to create the virtual time card to confirm crews time actually worked. - Our rep has been wonderful to make sure all is up and running smoothly and very quick to respond when we needed additional units. Great Job by this company.

We have only been using the units for 3 months but they have been great. We had one small issue of a "running" code but I called support and they reset the unit and it has worked perfectly since.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you Piper. We are proud to be working with AZ Roofing Works.

Dori H.

Very Easy To Set Up and Use

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My experience has been exceptional from the start. Very pleasant and helpful sales staff, easy to follow instructions, great maps, accurate locations and affordable pricing.

I like the ability to be able to see where my fleet is with accuracy.

The software is fine. There isn't anything I do not like.

Mathias K.
Researcher (Allemagne)
Recherche, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great management tool, cuts privacy

4 il y a 3 ans

Great software to keep track of company's vehicles, suitable for small-business application. Live and reliable data analysis.

The software and business model bases on data acquisition and therefore cuts employee's privacy.

Alana P.
HR Director (É.-U.)

This company rocks!!

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : The one thing I have noticed about ClearPathGPS is their amazing customer service. From the purchase to the integration of the trackers every single employee has been so friendly and willing to go above and beyond for us.

The trackers are so easy to install and the computer software is terrific for always knowing where our guys are. The interactive map and reports you can personalize are fantastic!

We had some trouble with the original trackers we got because of the network they were on. However, we traded them out for trackers on a different network and we haven't had a problem since.

Gary N.
CFO (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Choose ClearPathGPS - you'll be glad you did!

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : ClearPathGPS is a winner. The software provides the solution as advertised, and their sales and support is first rate. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a pleasure to work with, and is always available to support us.

ClearPathGPS has been a fantastic solution for our company. The software is very user friendly, and they continue to implement improvements as the industry changes. I have been in contact with representatives on a regular basis as we add or delete vehicles. Their support is always exceptional, providing timely and complete solutions. We are happy we chose them for our GPS tracking needs.

It's difficult to find a Con, but I would say their reporting could be more robust (e.g. they could allow you to add totals to some of the reports).

John M.
Owner (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Perfect for auto rental operation

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : ClearPath has been a perfect solution for tracking our rental fleet using a desktop or phone, and implementation has been simple and straightforward. We are a small business but ClearPath's customer service and support treats us like valued customers and have always been quick and responsive to address any issues.

ClearPath GPS units and software have been very simple to use and the support team is outstanding.

We have not noticed any shortcomings in the software. It does exactly what we need it to do and has always worked. Customer service and support have always addressed any issues that arise quickly and with thorough answers and guidance.

Rick D.
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Great product for the price

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It is a great asset to manage shop vehicles

Easy to use and reliable. Customer service is fast and helpful. I have had very few problems the product.

Would like to see faster updates or "refresh" of vehicles in use.

Clarissa Y.

User Friendly & Easy to Use

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : ClearPath Customer Service is great! If you need anything they respond within a couple hours.

Software is super easy to use. Once the GPS unit is plugged in it's ready to go immediately.

I have no "cons" regarding this software.

Johanathan J.
Photographie, 2-10 employés

Reliable & Easy to Use

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Easy to track our drivers & photographers.

How reliable it is, the ease of use, GUI, and the support.

I think training would be helpful, although their support is very good should you run into issues.

Beth C.
Beth C.
Vice-President (É.-U.)

I can't say enough about ClearPathGPS!!! It has been so helpful knowing where an employee is!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Being able to dispatch service guys to a location close to where they are.

Knowing where our employees are for emergency calls. The weekly report I get to help with time cards.

Haven't found anything yet that I have disliked about the software. The weekly report I get is alittle hard to read. The time from when they left a job to when they get to the next job is a little hard to understand.

Diego B.
VP of Operations (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 51-200 employés

Service has been great and the product they offer is very convenient for us. Very happy overall.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We did not tell our driver initially that we had installed the device so we were able to test his honesty. We also don't have to distract him to request his ETA as we can clearly see it ourselves and coordinate other pick ups or inform our clients.

The amount information you can gather from each trip that each unit makes is great and it helps you to clearly see and understand where your vehicles are at all times without having to bother the driver. This in turn reduces the risk involved in distracting the driver of the vehicle if he has to answer to disclose his location. The desktop version is very user friendly and works fine every day we access it without crashing. The shipping manager who is monitoring the vehicles is very happy to be able to count with a tool like this. It was definitely a great investment and you really get your money worth.

We have noticed that the phone app is not as accurate or as detailed as the desktop software. The amount of detailed information you can see on the desktop version is far superior. There seems to be more details and records of where the vehicle has been in terms of the history of a particular unit. Besides that, the app is very practical in case you step away from your desk like in the case of our shipping and receiving Manager that has to monitor two Warehouses on a daily basis so he sometime is not sitting in front of his desk. In those cases, from his phone he can still have an idea where the vehicle is located and establish ETAs and coordinate other things.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Diego, Thank you. We're glad to hear your getting good use from the system. We would love to learn more about what you want in the mobile app. All our feature enhancements have come from customer ideas and feedback. - ClearPathGPS

David W.
CEO (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Thanks God and Clearpath GPS and the CHP

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : It was a tuesday night, I arrived home from my mens bible study, I sat down in front of my computer to shut it down, I clicked on each browser window to look at it before I closed it. When I got to Clearpath GPS, I noticed that truck # I2009 had the ignition ON, I knew that driver had parked for the evening and was supposed to be home, I called him to check , he was home. I got in my car drove to our yard, when I pulled in the truck was gone. I called 911 reported the theft of my 2009 International along with a 2017 Wabash dry Van loaded with LG appliances. I called my wife and said look at my computer, Is there a truck moving on the screen, she said YES, so I said what direction, she didnt know, so I raced back home and jumped in front of the computer and began to track my truck heading 55-60 mph westbound on highway 60 in So. CA, I had the CHP dispatcher on my phone giving them constant updates on rate of speed and direction of travel, along with vehicle color and signage, they began to scramble all available units to the westbound 60, I was able to update them in real time, they finally sighted the truck and trailer westbound 60 approaching the 605 interchange, I confirmed that was its location , the truck then went 605 south and they were all ready to attempt the stop, they did. They lit him up. The driver exited 605 south and Rose hills offramp, he was met at the top of the ramp by two more CHP units facing crossways, the thief made eye contact with the CHP and gave up , shut the truck off. they made the arrest, I took my driver and we drove to the scene while they gathered evidence. They had found a GPS scrambling device plugged into the power output on the dash, with blinking lights on it. Thanks God it didnt work . The thief had a bag of truck keys, and one in the ignition that fit our truck. I got my truck back that night in perfect condition, no damage to the truck or trailer, the cargo still sealed inside the trailer. It took 69 minutes from the time they started the truck until they shut it off, upon arrest. I delivered that load the next morning to Best Buy DC in chino CA on time. They signed the bill of Ladings ,NO shortage, NO overage, No damage. By the grace of God and Clearpath GPS and the California Highway Patrol. A company disaster was stopped dead in its tracks.

Its easy to Use

Nothing

Saad S.
Purchasing Manager (É.-U.)

Wonderful GPS Solution

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall we are very pleased with the service. Customer service is incredible. Always there to help and guide you in the best possible solution for your business.

You can create Geozones to auto notify you of stops. Custom reports generation to accurately track vehicle usage. High ping rate so information is as up to date as possible.

Manually entering each geozone can be a painful experience but the benefits pay off later. Would like if the reports that contain address of stops also had option to view on the map, rather than having to re-enter the address.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the kind words Saad. You'll be happy to know we are just about to launch all new mobile apps and some big improvements in our portal over the next few months.

Shawn W.
Scheduling/Purchasing (É.-U.)

Great Tracker

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We used to have a lot of customers saying the tech was not at there house for the time that was billed and now wee can prove to them they where. I can also see when and where my techs are when they are not where there supposed to be.

I like the ability to see where all my trucks are at any given time. It has helped our company by being able to tell exactly how long or service techs are at a job in case of any customer discrepancies.

We are in a mountain region so when techs are out in the mountains we lose tracking, but that was understood when we got the trackers. This GPS system is far superior to our old one it has a lot more capabilities.

Bobbie jo G.
office manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

on line use w/out mobile app

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : i am able to locate exact locations of my fleet trucks as well as keep an eye on stop times, more specifically, engine on/off during stops. Which when it comes to newer drivers/employees, or those i am having reason to doubt their honesty/integrity, i can monitor quickly/easily to either substantiate my suspicions, or to ease my fears/worry.

the large scale yet easy to zoom map view. i also like being able to switch map types as well as vehicles i am monitoring.

when trying to view the list of stops, times at those stops, engine on/off details, it was nearly impossible to do this as there was noway to suspend the constant updating status of locations, i would like to be able to view the list/details possibly out of the map mode i.e. separate tab button location for this list or maybe a sort of picture in picture box w/in same screen that i scroll up/down w/out it constantly jumping back from individual list item back to the newest current location data. Maybe continue w/that feature in background. i hope you are able to understand what i mean, as for myself, it is basically so far the only thing i find frustrating or disappointing from ClearPath GPS.

Elena H.

Helpful Tracking Company

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Tracking live and tracking past times. Easy access to support. Quick turn around for support .

The customer service is great. Our rep is super friendly and his turn around for tasks I need done is same day or day after. The maps are great and being able to look at time cards a few different ways is very helpful for organization and tracking where our techs are each day.

The addresses are often way off from there actual location but when viewing on the actual map it is better. It seems outdated so could use an update on how neat and modern the system looks. Prices to do certain tasks could be fixed to not be too high.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Elena, Thank you for the kind words. We're so happy to be working with Crown Plumbing. We work hard to make customer service the top priority. You'll be glad to hear that we have a user interface update coming soon that I think you will like. We will reach out to you about the addresses to better understand how we can help you.

Bob B.
Procurement (É.-U.)

Great Technical Support

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The GPS modules enhance our ability to locate and allocate machinery and vehicles from jobsite to jobsite.
They also enable more profitability in facilitating reassigning crews to projects close to their vicinity rather than running all over the area from job to job.

The technical support staff is always very prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous. The phone is answered almost immediately every time we have an issue. Problems are always resolved. The staff always follows up to ensure there are no continuing issues. The modules are pretty tough considering the harsh conditions they are exposed to.

It seems some of the modules need to be reset a little too frequently.

Allen W.
President (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

ClearPathGPS is helping us keep track in many ways.

5 il y a 6 ans

We had heard that technology in this sector was getting better than they systems we had viewed a couple years prior but we had no idea it was this awesome until we saw the demonstration from ClearPathGPS. The information that is provided to us is much more precise than we had imagined. Each of our nine managers are automatically sent each day via email the specific details of only the vehicles for which they are responsible. The ClearPathGPS team made it easy as they walked us through all of our options for the reports we desired. Once the equipment was installed there has been nothing for us to do except watch our team's driving and efficiency improve. The ClearPathGPS team has responded to every need or question.

No issues. The price is very fair and the software and service has more than met our expectations.

Megan B.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

Used it 2 years and highly recommend it

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We are able to give our employees directions if they are lost. We are able to use it to track how much time an employee is on the jobsite. We really like using ClearPathGPS, it's been super helpful.

It is very easy to use. I like that I can get daily reports of where our employees were the previous day. The maps are more up to date than google maps-it's very helpful for new construction. We use this all day every day. I also like that if I have issues I can talk to a real person who is always super helpful.

The app isn't as useful as the online software.

President (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 11-50 employés

Clear Path

5 il y a 3 ans

When we first decided to go to a GPS tracking system we did a lot of on line screening and followed up with demo's and phone calls. We chose Clear Path because we had unbelievable access to not only customer support but the owner as well. They make it so easy!! The software is top notch and they are constantly working to improve it. We have their hardware in 6 trucks and their software in 2 branches!! We appreciate all that they do for us!

We have no complaints at all. I only wish I owned their company!!

David C.
V Pres. (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés

ClearPath Review for my Billiards Trucks

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : The company them selves were great to work with. There were other systems that we looked at but after talking to them on the phone I was convinced they were the ones to go with. There sales staff was very helpful. The system itself is easy to use.

I like that I can pinpoint where my guys are all the time. Im not waiting around wondering where they are. I love that my phone gets a alert when the truck starts. I know how long each job takes with out going on line to look.

Theres nothing with the system that I do not like Its easy to use and navagate threw.

Christopher B.
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

Ease of use thru phone app or computer !

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : ClearPathGPS has amazing customer service! They are always soo eager to help fix issues over the phone and not sugarcoating issues that require equipment replacement. If equipment is needed, it’s shipped out next day!

The software gives real-time (30 second increments) of where our delivery truck are at any given moment. The males are quickly scaled and give a good snapshot of location and road conditions.

On the desktop version, there is easy access to reporting and the ability to print. The iPhone app does not have access to the reporting.

Jennifer G.
DISPATCHER/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (É.-U.)

Awesome GPS service!!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Ability to monitor all drivers/vehicles in real time, various reports, viewing the traveled route by truck and by day. The system also offers mapping which has been used to re-route trucks.

ClearPathGPS has made it incredibly simple to monitor all of the trucks in our fleet at a glance. The program is clear and easy to understand and has all the information I need at my fingertips. There are tons of extras that we didn't have with our prior service, including notifications and geo-fences. The customer service from ClearPath is phenomenal, they offer a great hands on training and made sure that all users were 100% comfortable with the system. I would highly recommend ClearPath to anyone wanting to better monitor their fleet.

I haven't come across any cons with the software. I've been 100% satisfied with it since I began using it.

Timothy V.
Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Best bang for the buck

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It helps in every way, you can create ways to be efficient!

Easy to use and follow and to get reports.

No complaints so far! Everybody is super helpful.

Jim T.
CEO (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A SMOOTH Experience

Real time driver performance and driver behavior review. By pulling up the GPS map, we are able to 1) Locate the specific location of the driver(s), and identify key driving behaviors for possible re-training efforts. 2) We also receive an automatic report to our email account that lists the previous day's Speed Report for all our vehicles OVER a specified high-side limit, 3) We monitor a driver's specific route taken to check to see if a productive route was followed or if the driver "moiled the clock" with extra driving miles.

While I don't consider this a limitation caused by Clear Path...we are hoping that the Clear Path features can be expanded to integrate with, or self-support, a scheduling/dispatch function.