15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ClearPathGPS

En savoir plus sur ClearPathGPS

Gestion de flotte en temps réel. Applications web et mobiles faciles à utiliser. Assistance 5 étoiles, basée aux États-Unis. Aucun contrat. Suspendez ou annulez l'abonnement à tout moment. 20 $ par mois.

En savoir plus sur ClearPathGPS

The technical support staff is always very prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous. The phone is answered almost immediately every time we have an issue.

Haven't found anything yet that I have disliked about the software.

ClearPathGPS - Notes

5,0

ClearPathGPS a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 171 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ClearPathGPS ?

Piper
Piper
Accountant (É.-U.)

Wow, we are realizing what is really going on behind the scenes. Nice to be able to see all crews.

Commentaires : Being able to really know if our crews are doing what they are suppose to is invaluable. The easy of use with the software and the app allows the General Manager to really keep up with and manage the crews effectively and save money overall.

This system has allowed our scheduled to move and change times or add immediately based on where people are. We are able to see where every crew/driver is at any given time and make sure company vehicles are not being used for personal use. We are able to create the virtual time card to confirm crews time actually worked. - Our rep has been wonderful to make sure all is up and running smoothly and very quick to respond when we needed additional units. Great Job by this company.

We have only been using the units for 3 months but they have been great. We had one small issue of a "running" code but I called support and they reset the unit and it has worked perfectly since.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you Piper. We are proud to be working with AZ Roofing Works.

Sean
Corporate Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Elite Equipment

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They are great to work with and we have recommended them to many others.

The customer service is top tier. It is great to work with a company who wants to hear what you have to say so that they can make the product better. We were previously with GeoForce and they completely stopped caring about what we needed..

When we signed up with ClearPath we knew that the maintenance tracking wasn't what we needed. They told us that they were working through that and listened to our suggestions. The new maintenance tracking has taken care of all of our concerns.

Basil
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Great tracker system

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great product and although we haven't had it for long seems to work very well.

Product seems reliable and great support team, based in the USA

Needs a few more features added. Units stick out from the OBD port and sometimes can get kicked out by mistake.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you so much for your detailed review, Basil! It means a lot to us!

Melissa
Office Manager / HR (É.-U.)

Great product

Commentaires : My overall experience so far has been excellent

Accessibility and the customer service is so quick and responsive

I have not came across an issue with clear path yet

Craig
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Amazing Customer Service

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Cost, ease of use, customer service reviews

I wish it was free naturally but it absolutely provides the best bang for your buck

le mois dernier

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5-star review, Craig!

LeAura
Associate Producer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

GPS Solution for us

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : This solved managing and tracking our assets across the US.

I loved the dashboard and ease of use. As soon as I started working with the product, I could see it was designed well.

It is difficult to hide the device, since we don't want these seen for our customers. However, I would say that what I liked least was being unable to see or understand the status of the device when plugging in. Our drivers would be notified the GPS was unplugged, and would resecure without knowing for sure if it was working. This involved more calls to me.

Wendy
ap/ar (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

gps

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are satisfied 100%.

The website is very easy to use, and the live tracking to better locate and help our drivers navigate around unknown areas to them.

i feel that the history tracking could be better by not placing so many dots and it would be better if it was a line to follow instead of dots.

Andrew
Director of Logistics (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 501–1 000 employés

ClearPath Use

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Live view of our fleet for the ability to make quicker decisions.

I am delighted to share my positive experience with ClearPath's GPS tracking system for fleet management. This exceptional solution has revolutionized how we monitor and optimize our fleet operations, offering a range of features that have greatly improved our efficiency, productivity, and overall customer satisfaction.ClearPath's GPS tracking system provides real-time, accurate location tracking for our entire fleet. The system's interface is user-friendly and intuitive, allowing us to monitor our vehicles' positions, routes, and speeds effortlessly. This real-time visibility has proven invaluable in optimizing our dispatching and route planning processes, ensuring that our drivers take the most efficient paths to their destinations. The ability to track vehicle locations in real-time has also enhanced our response times, enabling us to provide accurate ETAs to our customers and improving our overall service reliability.

Easier ability to download video, along with longer length of time for live view.

Kimberly
Vice President (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Great Product

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have had good luck with ClearPathGPS, the customer service is great they can always help me quickly.

The program is very easy to use and very accurate.

There is nothing I don't like about ClearPath

il y a 3 semaines

Wonderful to hear, Kimberly! Thank you so much for leaving ClearPathGPS a 5-star review!

LINDA
OFFICE ASSISTANT (É.-U.)

TRUCK LOCATING

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : GOOD EXPERIENCE WE HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS AND ARE NOW GETTING CAMERAS/DASH CAMS FOR INSIDE OUR TRUCKS

EASY TO INSTALL AND USE EACH DAY TO SEE WHERE OUR TRUCKS ARE ALL THE TIME

NO DISLIKES WE HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH OUR TRACKERS

il y a 4 semaines

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts via this 5-star review, Linda! It's great to hear you like everything about our trackers!

CEO (É.-U.)

Thanks God and Clearpath GPS and the CHP

Commentaires : It was a tuesday night, I arrived home from my mens bible study, I sat down in front of my computer to shut it down, I clicked on each browser window to look at it before I closed it. When I got to Clearpath GPS, I noticed that truck # I2009 had the ignition ON, I knew that driver had parked for the evening and was supposed to be home, I called him to check , he was home. I got in my car drove to our yard, when I pulled in the truck was gone. I called 911 reported the theft of my 2009 International along with a 2017 Wabash dry Van loaded with LG appliances. I called my wife and said look at my computer, Is there a truck moving on the screen, she said YES, so I said what direction, she didnt know, so I raced back home and jumped in front of the computer and began to track my truck heading 55-60 mph westbound on highway 60 in So. CA, I had the CHP dispatcher on my phone giving them constant updates on rate of speed and direction of travel, along with vehicle color and signage, they began to scramble all available units to the westbound 60, I was able to update them in real time, they finally sighted the truck and trailer westbound 60 approaching the 605 interchange, I confirmed that was its location , the truck then went 605 south and they were all ready to attempt the stop, they did. They lit him up. The driver exited 605 south and Rose hills offramp, he was met at the top of the ramp by two more CHP units facing crossways, the thief made eye contact with the CHP and gave up , shut the truck off. they made the arrest, I took my driver and we drove to the scene while they gathered evidence. They had found a GPS scrambling device plugged into the power output on the dash, with blinking lights on it. Thanks God it didnt work . The thief had a bag of truck keys, and one in the ignition that fit our truck. I got my truck back that night in perfect condition, no damage to the truck or trailer, the cargo still sealed inside the trailer. It took 69 minutes from the time they started the truck until they shut it off, upon arrest. I delivered that load the next morning to Best Buy DC in chino CA on time. They signed the bill of Ladings ,NO shortage, NO overage, No damage. By the grace of God and Clearpath GPS and the California Highway Patrol. A company disaster was stopped dead in its tracks.

Its easy to Use

Nothing

Tiffany
Office / Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Best GPS by Far!

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : When we have bumps in the road we reach out and they respond and assist. We are 2 years in and service is consistent.

No contracts and the program actually works. We have used GPS for 10 years, at least 5 different systems and most had the issue of reports not working properly or stop working. ClearPath is not the cheapest, though the last time we tried a cheaper company we got what we paid for. The reports work and the map and geozones are great! The set up was easy, time is money so this was important.

Nothing really, they do not have a way to build customer alerts but they took the time and made the alert for us. Customer service is definitely present.

Bobbie Jo
office manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

on line use w/out mobile app

Commentaires : i am able to locate exact locations of my fleet trucks as well as keep an eye on stop times, more specifically, engine on/off during stops. Which when it comes to newer drivers/employees, or those i am having reason to doubt their honesty/integrity, i can monitor quickly/easily to either substantiate my suspicions, or to ease my fears/worry.

the large scale yet easy to zoom map view. i also like being able to switch map types as well as vehicles i am monitoring.

when trying to view the list of stops, times at those stops, engine on/off details, it was nearly impossible to do this as there was noway to suspend the constant updating status of locations, i would like to be able to view the list/details possibly out of the map mode i.e. separate tab button location for this list or maybe a sort of picture in picture box w/in same screen that i scroll up/down w/out it constantly jumping back from individual list item back to the newest current location data. Maybe continue w/that feature in background. i hope you are able to understand what i mean, as for myself, it is basically so far the only thing i find frustrating or disappointing from ClearPath GPS.

Gary
CFO (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Choose ClearPathGPS - you'll be glad you did!

Commentaires : ClearPathGPS is a winner. The software provides the solution as advertised, and their sales and support is first rate. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a pleasure to work with, and is always available to support us.

ClearPathGPS has been a fantastic solution for our company. The software is very user friendly, and they continue to implement improvements as the industry changes. I have been in contact with representatives on a regular basis as we add or delete vehicles. Their support is always exceptional, providing timely and complete solutions. We are happy we chose them for our GPS tracking needs.

It's difficult to find a Con, but I would say their reporting could be more robust (e.g. they could allow you to add totals to some of the reports).

Rachel
General Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

Resource tool needed to manage your fleet

Commentaires : Fleet Tracking, monitoring vehicle locations, and accident investigations are completed quickly with the detailed information it provides. I like the details it provides such as the mapping to see the path where the vehicle has been, and how long it was stopped or idling. You can monitor the speed of the vehicle. By pulling the reports you have a good understanding of where the vehicle was for the day.

The customer service team is great! They respond very quickly to any issues. They help provide any information needed. The program is easy to use. The information it provides is detailed in the history of each vehicle.

The way the pricing was set up was not an issue for me but for some companies it could be.

Brian
President (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11–50 employés

Clear Path GPS

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Ease of use, easy to set up. Price is affordable

NA.

il y a 5 mois

Great to hear, Brian! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Dan
Network Administrator (É.-U.)

Absolutely the best Vehicle Tracking/GPS provider

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our experience from initial implementation to daily use was smooth and easy.

The system is easy to configure and use. Support is always available. Our employees love it.

We have found nothing lacking with the system.

Rana
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 2–10 employés

Satisfied Customer

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have used Clearpath GPS for many years at my Trucking Business and I just installed Trackers at my Farm on all powered units to track performance of employees.

Ease of use. I like the way It tracks and keep all the logs.

Nothing yet. I will report on it after I have any issues

Corrie
Senior Accountant (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51–200 employés

Helpful & Friendly

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Anytime I have had a question or issue, the customer service is hands down the best I have dealt with! They are always friendly, helpful and attentive!

The ease of use of the products and website

As of yet, I have had no issue with Clearpaths! :)

Ben
Owner (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11–50 employés

Great company great service

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Excellent interaction, effective and timely responses

Excellent support, never left without an answer. The team is real and supportive.

I have no complaints. Tracking maintenance codes was a superb addition

Daniel
IT Admin (É.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 11–50 employés

ClearPath GPS Review

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall I have had a good experience with using ClearPathGPS. It is easy to learn and quick to setup.

I believe the Geo Zones are what I like most about using ClearPathGPS. It allows us to easily track the delivery stops of our vehicles.

I would like to be able to view our account and billing history through the portal.

Chelsea
Office Manager (É.-U.)

ClearPathGPS is great!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Its been great!!!

Easy to use... lots of useful information provided.

We haven't experienced anything negative.

Mark
Consultant (É.-U.)
Produits laitiers, 51–200 employés

Excellent product and service, easy to set up and use

Commentaires : All through the process of evaluation, purchase, and implementation, ClearPathGPS has been very committed to making sure we got the product and support service we needed to be successful.

All the programming specifications were provided to interface our own software to ClearPathGPS location data. Technical support was also available if we ran into a snag. Out users love the software for its ease of use in accessing location data on our assets.

ClearpathGPS is one of the few organizations I have worked with where I can't think of anything I would describe as con. My experience has been very positive all the way through the process, including resolving any issues or problems we have run into.

Pam
CFO (É.-U.)

GPS Trackers

Commentaires : We started with 2 trackers in two of our trucks - Thinking that I would be able to see where the trucks are without calling them to find out when they would be delivering. But this product has turned out to be so much more. We know have trackers in all 7 or our trucks. Our delivery schedule can change from minute to minutes, with the tracking I can see what truck is where, without having to call drivers and ask "Where are you?" We are more efficient since using the trackers. Its a lot easier to change loads from truck to truck. We had a complaint from a person who said that a rock came off the truck and broke his windshield --- ClearPath GPS showed that the truck was not where this person said it happened. I highly recommend these trackers to any transport company.

Its easy to use, and it has a phone app

Nothing yet.......

Ron
President (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Pretty good tracking devices

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Overall, it’s been a good experience. Customer service is exceptional.

The integration in the trucks was super simple. The desktop and app are easy to navigate.

Subscription is on the higher side and sometimes there are connectivity issues.