Avis clients sur ClearPathGPS

En savoir plus sur ClearPathGPS

Gestion de flotte en temps réel. Applications web et mobiles faciles à utiliser avec mises à jour toutes les 30 secondes. Aucun contrat. Suspendez ou annulez l'abonnement à tout moment. 20 $ par mois.

En savoir plus sur ClearPathGPS

Haven't found anything yet that I have disliked about the software.

ClearPathGPS - Notes

5,0
4,9

ClearPathGPS a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 118 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ClearPathGPS ?

Piper
Piper
Accountant (É.-U.)

Wow, we are realizing what is really going on behind the scenes. Nice to be able to see all crews.

Commentaires : Being able to really know if our crews are doing what they are suppose to is invaluable. The easy of use with the software and the app allows the General Manager to really keep up with and manage the crews effectively and save money overall.

This system has allowed our scheduled to move and change times or add immediately based on where people are. We are able to see where every crew/driver is at any given time and make sure company vehicles are not being used for personal use. We are able to create the virtual time card to confirm crews time actually worked. - Our rep has been wonderful to make sure all is up and running smoothly and very quick to respond when we needed additional units. Great Job by this company.

We have only been using the units for 3 months but they have been great. We had one small issue of a "running" code but I called support and they reset the unit and it has worked perfectly since.

Réponse de l'équipe de ClearPathGPS

il y a 5 ans

Thank you Piper. We are proud to be working with AZ Roofing Works.

Stephen
COO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Best in Class

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Great, we think they are an awesome partner.

The system (when hardwired), is the most reliable system I have seen and used on the market. Rarely do our trackers loose signal.

Having to use a 3rd party to install the system, it wasn't terrible, but was annoying to deal with.

Mathias
Researcher (Allemagne)
Recherche, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great management tool, cuts privacy

Great software to keep track of company's vehicles, suitable for small-business application. Live and reliable data analysis.

The software and business model bases on data acquisition and therefore cuts employee's privacy.

Dori

Very Easy To Set Up and Use

Commentaires : My experience has been exceptional from the start. Very pleasant and helpful sales staff, easy to follow instructions, great maps, accurate locations and affordable pricing.

I like the ability to be able to see where my fleet is with accuracy.

The software is fine. There isn't anything I do not like.

Matt
Pump Department Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Overall great company and product!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I use this product everyday and I have not had any lag time or issues. The customer service has been fast and adding trackers to new vehicles/equipment has gone seamlessly.

I cannot pinpoint one area of this software I like the most. The overall ease of use, the features of the product, the ability to get the trackers installed and most important the outstanding customer service are the areas I would highlight as very efficient.

I have no Cons on the product or the company

Rachel
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Resource tool needed to manage your fleet

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Fleet Tracking, monitoring vehicle locations, and accident investigations are completed quickly with the detailed information it provides. I like the details it provides such as the mapping to see the path where the vehicle has been, and how long it was stopped or idling. You can monitor the speed of the vehicle. By pulling the reports you have a good understanding of where the vehicle was for the day.

The customer service team is great! They respond very quickly to any issues. They help provide any information needed. The program is easy to use. The information it provides is detailed in the history of each vehicle.

The way the pricing was set up was not an issue for me but for some companies it could be.

Brad
Warehouse Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Excellent tool for Businesses to track company fleet

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience with clear path gps has been great! Wonderful tool for any companies fleet.

The clear path online GPS map aids with tracking our drivers locations allowing for better time management, as well as allowing a better estimated time of arrival in real time.

Tracking a vehicles path from an earlier time can be a little tricky and confusing.

Jon
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Inexpensive way to get a ton of information

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It’s only been a short time, but so far it’s been great. There were a few minor challenges with installation due to the age of our vehicles, but customer support was very easy to get a hold of to resolve it quickly. Everyone I’ve dealt with seemed equally capable (and in the U.S.) which Is very important to me. I want someone who actually works AT the company when I need help. Not just someone reading a script.

The amount of reports (preconfigured as well as custom), is really quite amazing. It’s take a lot of guesswork out of the administrative side of things. Before using the software, if a crew forgot to turn in a time sheet, we had to track them down and hope the remembered the time they were at a job. This is no longer an issue.

They are currently in the midst of an upgrade, so you have the choice of two platforms. The software works great. I wouldn’t really say there are things I “didn’t like”, more that there are things I would personally find useful. For example, the ability to run a report or search based upon address.

Ben
Hauling Manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 201-500 employés

Excellent Software & Customer Service!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Excellent platform to help manage Driver Efficiency, Safety, Route/Location confirmation. Customer Service is LIVE, Responsive & Eager to hear suggestions/improvements.

Very User friendly both in Desktop & Mobile Application platforms, AWESOME!

Not yet able to view 2 Routes at once to validate any Route Optimization issues.

Kristina
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Love ClearPath

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : ClearPathGPS has been great. We never have issues and when we need a new tracker, ClearPath responds right away.

Being able to get a real time ETA for passengers

Would love a portal where passengers can track their own drivers.

Bob
Procurement (É.-U.)

Great Technical Support

Commentaires : The GPS modules enhance our ability to locate and allocate machinery and vehicles from jobsite to jobsite.
They also enable more profitability in facilitating reassigning crews to projects close to their vicinity rather than running all over the area from job to job.

The technical support staff is always very prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous. The phone is answered almost immediately every time we have an issue. Problems are always resolved. The staff always follows up to ensure there are no continuing issues. The modules are pretty tough considering the harsh conditions they are exposed to.

It seems some of the modules need to be reset a little too frequently.

Bram
, 11-50 employés

Excellent Product and Great Support

Commentaires : Our business needed a tracking device for our fleet of service vehicles to keep tabs on time spent at job locations, idling, and driving behaviors like speeding. Having proof that we were at a job site and how long we spent there really helps us back up our technicians' claims and saves money on repeat services. The GPS units we got from Clearpath were simple to install and activate and the data is extremely accurate. We tried another service which was tied into the tech's cellphones and it was not accurate at all and so it wasn't very useful. We get immediate tracking information on how fast our vehicle is going, where it stopped, how long it was stopped, even where it was parked (in a parking lot). Douglas at Clearpath brought us the units personally and showed us how to activate them as well as a nice tutorial on how to navigate the website interface. The web based software is easy to use and functional. We're able to set up daily reports on a variety of data (timecards, speed, idling, etc.) and set up geo zones to clarify specific locations (business address, gas station, supplier, etc.) on the maps. I was surprised at how affordable the service is. I highly recommend ClearPathGPS if you are in need of any sort of tracking on your vehicle.

Easy to set up, great web based software, functional

None to speak of

Brian
President (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

Commentaires : First of all, our Rep.,, is fantastic. When we first met, he showed us the system and let us decide it was right for us. Many other GPS system providers have been pounding on our door with 'special' offers and a high pressure sales pitch. Doug is more of a business ally, not a fast talking salesman going hard for the commission. We installed the units (not difficult but gets easier with each unit) and they have worked flawlessly since.
I use the phone app. more than anything to 'watch' our crew's progress throughout the day. It helps me gauge their progress without driving behind them or calling them and getting a vague or no response. The historical records for our snow removal services are invaluable in verifying response times. I have become a believer in GPS. I thank ClearPath for doing a great job with their product and service.

Easy to use, even for an older guy who did not grow up in the tech era.

Haven't found anything to complain about.

Construction, 11-50 employés

Fantastic purchase and will continue to use

Commentaires : Setting up everything at the beginning was easy, and now being able to track our trucks and get reports is very simple. The look of the new beta site is awesome. Can't wait until it's completely up and running.

We originally purchase 4 of the units to add to our trucks, because we had a feeling that some employees weren't being honest with their time cards, and found out that we were right. When confronted with the discrepancies they admitted that they had been padding their time cards since they didn't know that the GPS trackers had been installed. They now know that they can't log more hours than what the reports show as the time spent at each location.

The only "Con" I can see is that our employees have figured out that they can sit in their trucks as long as they don't start the engine and pad their time, but there is always someone willing to spill the beans. :)

Rick
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Great product for the price

Commentaires : It is a great asset to manage shop vehicles

Easy to use and reliable. Customer service is fast and helpful. I have had very few problems the product.

Would like to see faster updates or "refresh" of vehicles in use.

Birgit
Construction, 2-10 employés

This product has been a huge help.

Commentaires : With Clearpath I am able to have more accurate job costing. My employees are no longer taking long lunches or detours to the job sites.

With this software I am able to track employees that may have to go to multiple jobs in a single day. I can verify hours worked on each jobsite. I can see where all of our trucks are at any given time, this enables us to give our customers a more accurate arrival time.

The printed reports were a little hard to understand at first.

Elena
Construction, 2-10 employés

I always have a great response time from Jon. They are super helpful, fast, and efficient!

Commentaires : 30 second tracking from each of our trucks to make sure they are on time, still at the place they need to be, and home safe.

Easy to read and 30 second tracking of trucks. This detail is very important for us when making time sheets for each tech.

That I can't do some of the file extraction myself. Sometimes I need specific date ranges but I don't mind asking our rep for this since it would most likely be faster for his team to perform.

James
Owner (É.-U.)

Great Product, and Great Price

Fully integrates with Service Titan! Unbeatable price! We are very happy with ClearPath!

It would be nice if running vehicle start and stop reports was a little easier. The reporting is a little difficult to read.

Réponse de l'équipe de ClearPathGPS

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the kind words James. We're happy to be helping Home Energy Center. We'll take a closer look at the report you mentioned and see what we can do.

Susan
Owner (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

In the Know

Commentaires : I know longer have to make a call to know where a Service Technician is located.

Being able to know where employees are located without calling. Being able to verify that a service technician was at a particular location when questioned.

The expense. I would like to see it less.

Brittany
Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Clear Path GPS- best decision I ever made!

I like the ease of use, amazing customer service, and reliability.

Not many updates over time, still feel like the overall API (feel/ look) of the software could be more modern. But, it gets the job done and works flawlessly !

Garrett
General Manager (É.-U.)

Program is fantastic as well as the support team.

The software is very easy to use. Like all new programs they do take time to learn benefits and functions. The Data is very accurate and the option for text message notifications helps monitor the trucks daily.

I have yet to find a issue with the product worth mentioning. Also with the support team specifically Jenny, I have yet to experience a issue that was not user error.

Nathan
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 11-50 employés

Easy, Seamless, Helpful

Commentaires : Being able to launch a new dispatching process with my company

Everything from the people who pick up the phone and answer emails to the installation of the gps'. The entire company is great.

Nothing much. It has to do with more of our trucks than the units, but they get knocked out by the techs accidentally kicking them, but they are easily put back in and they connect right away.

Fritz
ceo (É.-U.)

we were with fleetmatics and switched and could not be happier. less money and way better service.

ease of use, and the grafics are better and love you can track from your phone as well as computer. it sends you a time card that breaks down you trucks on one sheet.

i do not have any cons as this seems to have everything our company needs to track our trucks . i really can not think of anything i dont like especially after dealing with fleet matics

Christine
Services environnementaux, 11-50 employés

Love the ease of use

Commentaires : We are able to track our technicians in real time.
So simple to use.

This product is affordable and very easy to use.

There is nothing I don't like about this program.

Columba
Accountant ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

GPS

Commentaires : The GPS system is great

how easy it is to use and run reports and track the trucks, it also helps keep the guys from speeding. The product works great.