15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Epos Now

Simple, sécurisé et puissant. Prenez le contrôle de votre entreprise grâce à ces systèmes de PDV primés.

En savoir plus sur Epos Now

The thing I like most about the software is that I can access my data and sales information from anywhere. I can check/make changes at home from my mobile device, home desktop, or my laptop.

Sometimes it is difficult to get through to a technican and I do not always receive a response to tickets that I raise.

Epos Now - Notes

3,4
3,0
3,3
3,1

Epos Now a reçu une note globale de 3,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 416 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Epos Now ?

Antoine
Gestion de clientele (Bénin)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

bien payer

4,0 il y a 8 mois

un bon logiciel de payement surtout dans les hôtels

un peut difficile à utiliser pour ceux qui le maîtrisent pas

Aaqib
Aaqib
Training and development and call quality supervisor (Sri Lanka)
Banque, 1 001–5 000 employés

I highly recommend this business.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The till system works seamlessly for my business. This is what I have been looking for. I really like the ability to check my reports using the cloud option. So I can check reports even when I’m at home.

I can’t really look at anything negative at the moment for the service they provide

il y a 2 semaines

Dear Aaqib, We are sincerely grateful for your feedback! Hearing about your positive experience with us fills us with joy. Your kind words mean the world to us and will be shared with the entire team. If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing Epos Now. Best regards, Epos Now

Adam
Director (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Great EPOS experience from software, sales to support

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : After experience with EPOS Now back in 2016, never thought I'd be using this product or company again, but what a massive difference these years have made. Nothing but positives so far. Which I hadn't messed about with the other companies the last 18 months.

Software had everything I was looking for, which most companies that have these features are charging the earth. [sensitive content hidden] from sales team has been incredible, and great experience from [sensitive content hidden] in support. The fact [sensitive content hidden] was able to help with an issue at 20:00 in the evening when most companies have sent the team home is impressive.

A lot of self learning, which for me is ok as I've used a lot of different EPOS companies, and this is also reflective in the pricing being great value which is fair.

il y a 4 jours

Dear Adam G, We are sincerely grateful for your feedback! Hearing about your positive experience with us fills us with joy. Your kind words mean the world to us and will be shared with the entire team. If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing Epos Now. Best regards, Epos Now

Dan
Business owner (R.-U.)

Grossly inadequate service.

1,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I would not recommend Eposnow to any small business owner. I have experienced multiple issues within just 2 weeks. The support team does not exist, you are simply passed around employees with the hope that one of them has a slight clue. I have followed the complaint procedure but despite my adherence to this process along with my formal complaint, my issue remains unsolved. They are now happy to leave me with an in-effective system and hardware in the hope that I will give in and pay a £700 cancellation fee!! I was even threatened that failure to do so will lead to debt collectors, classy! 😬 We have documented numerous instances where support was either unavailable or unhelpful, causing significant disruption to our business operations. How can you attempt to leave a small family run business £1200 out of pocket? Where is the principle.

il y a 2 semaines

Hello Dan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date. We have been able to locate an account matching the details you have provided, and will endeavour to conduct a full investigation into your claims and come back to you directly. We will be in touch asap. Thanks again for your share, Epos Now.

Kalawna
Owner (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 2–10 employés

Epos is Getting there.

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I'm critical about their POS but after transferring to a more suitable POS for my type of business I returned to Epos as they have far superior customer service and the system is easier to use.

The Cost is superior, they have 24/7 support, once they have finished with their programming I'd have to say it will be fantastic.

The scanner and the lack of apple compatibility.

il y a 3 mois

Hello Kalawna, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you received a fantastic service from us. Knowing that our customers love our service brings us so much joy! Your kind words will definitely be shared with the entire team. If you ever have more to share or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thanks once again, Epos Now

Usman
Head of Group Finance (R.-U.)
Événementiel, 11–50 employés

Back Office Support

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It's been a good experience so far, lots to get used to and become familiar with, which will take some time.

[sensitive content hidden] was brilliant today, he understood the problems/issues I brought to him today and was quickly able to guide me and navigate my way around EPOS.

There is an offline card somewhere within the system, which is taking payments but these payments are not filtering into our account.

il y a 2 semaines

Dear Usman, We are sincerely grateful for your feedback! Hearing about your positive experience with us fills us with joy. Your kind words mean the world to us and will be shared with the entire team. If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing Epos Now. Best regards, Epos Now

Lisa
COO (Trinité-et-Tobago)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

Worst Company!

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Horrible.

Nothing at all!

EVERYTHING. I HATE THIS COMPANY. They are liars and robbers. They did not provide what was promised even though I had email evidence and they refused to refund me.

il y a 2 semaines

Hello Lisa M, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date. If you wish to discuss your review, please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at customerresolutions@eposnow.com. Thanks again for your share, Epos Now.

Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

No Trial Pay even if you cancel within a few days.

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Bad, Bad tech support, Bad Customer service. Bad overall. Sales is Dishonest.

So upset with them charging me to cancel, I cant think of any.

No Free Trial. I signed up and canceled a week later and they said there will be a cancelation fee. They always have to get back to you in several days. You wait for emails. no one to talk to.

Harsh
Owner (Canada)

Worst customer service

2,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The software in itself is good but does not have some basic functionality. To do that one needs to buy extra plug ins which is waste of money

Customer service They are cheat ! Everytime there is an issue, they will want to sell you something new instead of fixing the issue. They promised integrated payment but it was not possible which I was told after the implementation. They simply lie or the support team has no idea on whats happening. The sales guy disappeared after all the fake commitments. Support is somewhere in third country and they have no idea on how to deal with issues in Canada. Software is good, it is sad that they have such a poor support. I requested for cancellation since more than a month ago but still no response. Another way to scam

il y a 2 semaines

Hello Harsh, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date. If you wish to discuss your review, please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at customerresolutions@eposnow.com. Thanks again for your share, Epos Now.

Tawnya
Sales (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Need better support

3,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : [sensitive content hidden] was excellent but we went through many others who gave incorrect, incomplete and contradictions and wrong information. If we didn’t have so much product marked we would have bailed.

We needed to get our business up and running quickly, we were able to do that.

We did not receive adequate training. Found ourselves calling over and over to get issues remedied and sometimes it took a while to do so.

il y a 4 jours

Dear Tawnya S, We are sincerely grateful for your feedback! Hearing about your positive experience with us fills us with joy. Your kind words mean the world to us and will be shared with the entire team. If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing Epos Now. Best regards, Epos Now

Jeewantha
Jeewantha
Director (Sri Lanka)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Epos helping me

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The training program was really good and the team helped me process via all steps. Next was the service team. They have always heard my inquiries and helped me where they can.

With the correct economic crisis it’s best if they can relook at pricing

il y a 2 semaines

Dear Jeewantha, We are sincerely grateful for your feedback! Hearing about your positive experience with us fills us with joy. Your kind words mean the world to us and will be shared with the entire team. If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing Epos Now. Best regards, Epos Now

Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

If in Australia and in hospitality - do not buy this system

Commentaires : Although the Australian Eposnow team try to help and are friendly, they are inexperienced and short staffed. It seems they are working business hours of 9-5pm on Queensland time, which does not suit Australian hospitality where the time zones are different for at least 6 months of the year; and businesses are open 6am until 9pm.

Ease of implementation Inexpensive Reporting Apparent integration to existing banking systems

The support is only in QLD business hours. The integration with banking systems is not with Australian banks only Tyro. This software is only for retail businesses, and would be good; is not for hospitality venues - receipts are restrictive and are not set out for hospitality and the kitchen dockets are complicated and difficult to read.

Anna
Company Director (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Amazing

Commentaires : Great customer support, very easy to use brilliant for accountancy and amazing software

To be honest is pretty much nothing I consult with this software it is absolutely amazing I love the statistics on it the graphs all the financial information that you can gain and the simplicity of it all the amount of information you can extract about your business is Colossal.

Only downfall was the free tanning app. Not in-depth enough to move with the speed of our company growth. Tanning App was extremely basic. I approached them on many occasions to try and develop it further but it was not possible. There was no tanning applications that were able to integrate with it either. So I had to look for alternative software. Such a shame I really didn’t want to move from Epos now.

Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

The worst system and management

1,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : No one answers the phone , I canceled my system in Dec and they still charging me

Nothing Once you buy the system no one talk to you at all , I canceled my system in Dec and they still charging me

il y a 3 mois

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date. I am keen to help you resolve any outstanding issues. please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at customerresolutions@eposnow.com. Thanks again for your share, EposNow

Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

Hidden fees, broken promises

1,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Horrible, difficult to use, customer services horrible, constant hidden charges on sales as well as use fees $$$$$

They don't really stand out above anyone else, so nothing really

Fees, hidden charges, difficult customer service

Miguel
Receiving Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

Not meant for middle to large businesses

Commentaires : I am the shipping and receiving manager for my company. A few of my daily tasks is to post and receive 200+ invoices weekly. Inventory management, market retail adjustments, sales reports, purchase orders, etc. It'd a very busy job. When we first got this EPOS NOW system we started having issues and they informed us the application at the time was unstable and so they switched us over to a web browser format. (First red flag).
Every day I get constant "timed out" errors because their servers have too many users. As I write this review, it's been almost 2 hours now that I can't post and receive any invoice. There's also the too many users are online so your task has been killed pop up. Which literally means "try again".
They are constantly trying to add new features, but don't address and resolve the instability of their service. There's also a huge problem with the feature "notes" which is where we add the invoice number of every invoice/po entered in to the system. I told them that 90% of these notes are erased from the system days after posting. They said that's not a priority of theirs. So, I told them it's definitely a priority for a market that processes hundreds of invoices weekly. Helps us search entries i.e duplicate invoices, etc. This system is good for smaller businesses (such as a bar/restaurant). But not for middle to large businesses.

Easy to navigate menu. Seems pretty straight forward.

The constant "hang". Unable to connect. They keep adding features to the system without fixing the instability of current features and service connection.

Catherine
Administrator
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Modifiable POS System that is easy to use, quick update availability, and economically friendly

Commentaires : When researching POS systems, I ran across a plethora of them out there. I set up online displays where I could interact with different systems. The problem I encountered is that we are a hardware, tool, and lumberyard retail store. With this means thousands upon thousands of products, skus, and etc. In addition, lumber prices fluctuate weekly. As a result, we have to have the capability of easily modifying prices. From the 6 different POS systems I interacted with, Epos Now was the simplest, user-friendly, and MOST economical. In addition, the customer service and response time to questions before we ever purchased the system was almost instantaneous. When your livelihood depends on being able to make sells, update products, add products, create applicable categories, track sales, itemize most often sold products, track profit/loss margins, and etc., it is a necessity to have a company that will grow with you and teaches you how to continually grow. For us, Epos Now has been phenomenal. The quick customer response and having your own 'handler' so to speak is great! I seek assistance from (Epos Now representative), and he never fails. He is quick to respond, quick to offer aid, and he teaches the program. He isn't a fixer where you have to continually call to have the same issue fixed. He is an educator. He teaches me about the errors I create when I am utilizing the system, and he demonstrates how to solve the problem.

What I like most about the product is the simplistic layout, the fact that the system is economical, the ease of learning the system, the quick access to help when it is needed. If your POS system fails, you have to have access to help and Epos Now is there when you need it-you don’t have to wait days to hear back. Another feature that I love is the tracking and reports. I love that I can track what customers order and be able to send emails when customers make payments on their credit accounts is phenomenal. Our customers love this feature.

I wish the measurement was in standard measurements instead of metric. For example, we sell nails and screws by the pound, but in the system we don't have the option to choose pound, but it isn't the end of the world instead we set it up as l (liter) but when you establish the cost it doesn't matter if it is showing as l or lb because you set it up as cost per 1 unit-whatever unit you choose to use. This is the same issue with measurement instead of foot, there is a meter, but it is still manageable without the standard measurement. The only option currently with Epos Now is metric, but it is my understanding that standard measurement is coming soon.

Edward

Cons I was charged month after month for NOTHING

Commentaires : ONCE YOU SIGN UP THERE IS NO WAY OUT. I TRIED THIS SYSTEM FOR A RETAIL STORE BUT THIS SYSTEM WAS SO SLOW AND WHEN I CALLED TECH SUPPORT I WAS GIVIN THE RUN AROUND BUT FINALLY THEY ADMITTED THAT THERE WAS MORE THAN A THOUSAND ITEMS IN MY STORE AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO FIX THE SPEED SO I ASK TO BE CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY BUT UNFORTUNATELY EPOSNOW KEPT CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD MONTH AFTER MONTH. EVERY TIME I CALLED I WAS PROMISED THAT I WILL NEVER SEE ANY MORE CHARGES OF COURSE WITHOUT ANY REFUNDS AT ALL. BUT YET THE CHARGE APPEARS ON MY BANK STATEMENT EVERY MONTH. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND SUCH A CON OPERATION.

Nicole
Manager (É.-U.)

Unhappy retailer

Commentaires : If it were easy to switch services, I would in a heartbeat. But I'm hopeful with time, they will listen to feedback and improve the product.

The back office is fairly easy to navigate for basic needs

The help/tutorial aspect of this software is greatly lacking. There are a lot of features to utilize but it's near impossible to get proper training on using them. Which leads me to my next con - The support team is incredibly unreliable. IF you are lucky and get a good support rep, your issues may be resolved quickly. However that is a rare occurrence. I typically have to call back a few times to get issue resolved/questions answered. Add the fact that it's very common for the support reps to make mistakes in fixing "issues" and often end up making matters worse. The bulk import feature is incredibly important to our business. But it is complicated and doesn't work properly because of what seems like a formatting/programming issue. It's been two years that we have used this product. One would think they would have fixed this issue by now. Especially because they charge for the service. They also do not have an EBT functionality which complicates our daily report reconciliation. That has been on their "project" list for some time now. Maybe one day?

Vicky
Director (Canada)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Never buy EPOS and don't bother buying if you are in Canada

Commentaires : I will strongly recommend this product to people I hate and let them suffer.

I hate the system. We add inventory and the system will not pick items when customers are standing in line. Not only this is irritating, it becomes embarrassing also.

Everything. The screen will not work if sunlight is coming on the screen or even nearby. In Canada, I can't add certain taxes and fees. I can't get a detailed end of day report that separates my sales types by-products. Lottery redemption is a huge task and customers complain of wait times. Don't ask about customer service. You need something, UK customer service will call you in the middle of the night. I received my box and I was promised a customer display (please not although they will show you it is not included) am going back and forth with customer service for the last 2 months and they still have not given it to me. Their employees will tell you "yes, we are misleading, but it is not included in your base price". And good luck dealing with customer support. I have decided to move my services to some other service provider because Epos Now will not take care of my grievances and I don't have time and courage to deal with their customer support because they simply don't care. AND ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING. DON'T GET INTO THEIR SALES TACTICS AND USE EVO PAY AS YOUR PAYMENTS PROVIDER. TRUST US, YOUR MONEY WILL NOT BE DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT ON DAILY BASIS AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS CLOSED ON WEEKENDS. EPOS NOW EMPLOYEES WILL MAKE $2K AS COMMISSION BUT YOUR LIFE WILL BE SPENT IN DEALING WITH EPOS NOW AND EVO PAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Matthew
Director (R.-U.)
Impression, 2–10 employés

Very useful system for SME

Commentaires : Very Good. It has helped us total our end of day sales and with the breakdown of items and sold we can easily separate the Vatable sales saving time for our accounts team.

The software is easy to use and can be edited to suit your business needs with time saving folders. It also has a very user friendly interface that can be picked up in minutes making it great for getting new employees up to speed

Updating the software was a little tricky but with the help of the telephone team this issue was resolved pretty quickly.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Matthew. Thank you for leaving us a business review, we take all feedback seriously and use this to help continually learn and grow and provide the best customer service possible. The simplicity of our front end system is a real unique selling point making it easy to train staff and adapt for personal / business preference. The backend provides intuitive reporting about profitability, revenue, staff or products analysis by location, staff members or across the whole business.This allows you to figure out what¿s working and what isn¿t to make actionable changes which will boost your bottom line. I understand that updating the system was a little tricky, I'm pleased to hear that our award winning support staff were able to support you through this. If you wish to provide any additional feedback please email customer-engagement@eposnow.com Kind Regards James

Fong Ching
Director (Australie)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

My Terrible Experience with EPOS Now

1,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : In short, don’t let EPOS Now’s initial low cost fool you. Between their poor support, misleading billing, and substandard software, it's a trap. Reduce stress and stay away from EPOS Now.

Nothing like most about Epos Now, everything not satisfied, terrible experience

When looking for a cost-effective POS solution for my business, I was attracted by the attractive offer from EPOS Now. However, the next year was filled with frustrations and unexpected expenses.Attractive offers, low support: EPOS Now's low-cost advertising is eye-catching. They provided me with hardware, software, and even a "1-year premium support license." However, this support has been dismal. Slow responses and ineffective solutions became the norm.Billing Error: Their P400 system incorrectly billed me despite specifying the EFTPOS machine I selected (Tyro). To correct this, they hid the terms and made me wait two months before canceling. They keep charging me, but even though I paid, I am not able to login my account.Software issues: Their software was disappointing: slow, buggy, and inefficient, especially in a retail environment.

Martin
Café Manager
Restaurants, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

EPOs Back Office set up from the begining .

On Wednesday 20th September 2017 I was having some problems trying to log in to the back Office on our EPOs till. I phoned the support line in the morning & was connected to a 1st line support Agent. I explained the problem & it was agreed that she would phone me back at 4pm to help resolve the problem. We have recently changed company names over & there had been a mix up about which account etc. was still active ( our fault ). she phoned at 4pm prompt then kindly spent the next 2 hours or so helping me re install EPOs back office again as the one we had been using was now locked. I explained to her that I needed to get the new programme running as we opened again at 9am on the 20th & we needed the system up & running. Just to summarize as it would take to long to explain she was exceptional in the very cool, calm & professional manner in which she helped me resolve this issue. I was getting a little stressed as this was put on me last minute but she explained the process step by step in a very friendly & understanding manner. Anything she wasn't sure about in the process she asked for advice from her team & at one point she kindly got another member of her team to help also. Its vary rare when you deal with telephone help lines that everything you ask for happens but I can honestly say that she went above & beyond to help me which was really appreciated & I was able to set up the new Back Office system in time for us to be able to trade again in the next morning. she is a prime example of how to get a good end result for both parties in & limited time scale in very difficult & testing situation. She is an asset to your team & I hope she receives the recognition she deserves.

Nicola
Manager (R.-U.)
Restaurants, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I've been using EposNow for 2 years, I would greatly recommend!

Commentaires : I literally do not know what I would do without EposNow, I would recommend them to anyone and have done in the past! We had a problem with our cashdrawer and it was replaced the following day. I've recently got very involved with going deeper into stock levels and master products and am very impressed with everything I can do!

Insights into sales, stock, customer loyalty all on dashboard and easy to read. There is so much I can do in the back office, I'm still learning new things 2 years on and am still very impressed with what I am able to do! Support are brilliant, always very friendly and helpful. There is a feature vote where you can submit any suggestions for the system and users vote on features they would like to see. The apps that integrate are very useful and there is something for everything you could think of! I can access the back office from anywhere, I love this, it means I can work from home and keep up to date with sales.

Support do take a while to answer your call, although I have only noticed this recently. Their stationary (till rolls etc can seem a little pricey) but you aren't bound to buy from them.

Kevin
Owner - Locksmith (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Stay away

3,0 l’année dernière

Software layout for the terminal is not terrible. This may work okay for some small retail businesses that do not have high volume and are running everything inside of ePOS Now with no integrations.

I normally don't go out of my way to write a review, but if I can spare one person from buying this, I feel it is worth the time. We were promised a lot of things for integration with Quickbooks Online. We soon found out that the integration was not as robust as they claimed. The monthly subscription to ePOS Now, itself, is not terribly expensive, but you soon learn that you need an add on connector program for everything. Then they want to add an additional $69/month for support. The next issue is getting out. Expect to pay a steep early termination fee. We tried hard to make this work and finally decided that we were better off to just pay the fees and bail. We are still fighting that battle and still getting monthly charges.