Avis clients sur Epos Now

En savoir plus sur Epos Now

Epos Now repose sur une motivation simple : aider les entreprises de toutes tailles à atteindre leur plein potentiel grâce à la puissance du cloud.

En savoir plus sur Epos Now

The thing I like most about the software is that I can access my data and sales information from anywhere. I can check/make changes at home from my mobile device, home desktop, or my laptop.

Sometimes it is difficult to get through to a technican and I do not always receive a response to tickets that I raise.

Epos Now - Notes

3,6
3,3
3,5
3,3

Epos Now a reçu une note globale de 3,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 319 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Epos Now ?

Wojciech
Wojciech
Project Manager (Pologne)

Excellent POS system for various types of business, expecially hospitality ones

- great 24/7 support team - elastic SAAS solution that can be customised for various business needs - cloud-based solution that can work on any device and any operating system

- pricing seems fine initially but the sales team constantly keep pushing for paid support plan - this might be expensive - As this is a massive provider, you might sometimes wait a long time for your new features to be implemented

Réponse de l'équipe de Epos Now

il y a 5 ans

Hello Wojciech, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. I am so glad to hear that you have found our software to be so useful and that you have had the chance to speak to our excellent support team. We are consistently improving our software based on customer feedback so do keep an eye out for our regular software releases. If there is anymore feedback you would like to add we would love to hear from you at customer-engagement@eposnow.com. Kind Regards, Naiomi

Anna
Company Director (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Amazing

Commentaires : Great customer support, very easy to use brilliant for accountancy and amazing software

To be honest is pretty much nothing I consult with this software it is absolutely amazing I love the statistics on it the graphs all the financial information that you can gain and the simplicity of it all the amount of information you can extract about your business is Colossal.

Only downfall was the free tanning app. Not in-depth enough to move with the speed of our company growth. Tanning App was extremely basic. I approached them on many occasions to try and develop it further but it was not possible. There was no tanning applications that were able to integrate with it either. So I had to look for alternative software. Such a shame I really didn’t want to move from Epos now.

Shona
Restaurant owner (Irlande)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Run fast

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Terrible, once the sale was complete you were on your own. Figure it out or dont who cares? Not epos now anyway. Left with no system most days and a card machine directly linked to a pos that wasn’t working leaving us with a pen and paper and a cash drawer.

Honestly if the system worked it would actually be quite good

No communication between devices, constant cache clearing and cloud syncing. Main pos crashing multiple times through out the day. No back up. No explanation. General support non existent with people that genuinely don’t know what to say or do to help. Usually causes more issues after speaking to support

Denise
Denise

Works for our store!

Commentaires : Overall, the flexibility and customization is the best feature and the reason we stay. In addition, Epos is always updating and improving! Very helpful customer service group!

Flexibility and customization of the software.

Integrations - We have a few integrations - Shopify, Mail Chimp (which was discontinued), Postal options, etc. The integration we're least pleased with is Shopify. Everything is an add on which makes it hard for small startups.

Cesar
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Good system with many feature and few limitations

Commentaires : Overall they are a solid company. The system is intuitive enough that I can manipulate it to carry out more functions. Still I think that there are others that are not as savvy that would prefer not to have manipulate the software so much in order to accomplish the desired result.

Price and ability to manage my system remotely their website.

For a bar, I find myself creating similar items with different costs and prices for let's say differ pour sizes for different kegs. I wish they had a template that you can create with various pour sizes and are already linked to the master product. Then you just pick the pour sizes you want and instead the cost and Price nd you're done. All from one screen. The promotion features can be very glitch at times.

Réponse de l'équipe de Epos Now

il y a 4 ans

Hello Cesar. Thanks for leaving us a review, it's great to hear that you like the system and the remote abilities. It sounds like the product matrix app maybe useful to you regarding your pour sizes, it's a free app and will allow you to create variants for each product for volumes. If you are interested in this app it may be worth giving us a call to run through this with you. Kind Regards James

Michelle
Vente au détail

Good experience with Epos Now

Great looking product, beautiful interface. Back office component is easy to navigate and robust. Easy to find all of the reports and data I need. A component in the back office allows you to suggest improvements to the software. We are a resale shop and this software fit my needs of being able to assign store credit to my customers.

There are a few UI areas that could use improvement but nothing too critical. Getting a hold of customer support can be tricky, I believe they are based in the UK with support in the East Coast. I'm on the West Coast so occasionally I've had to play a bit of phone tag before getting a live person. Because I do own a resale/consignment shop, I'm adding a lot of various products to my stock list as I set up over several months, and this has required me to sign up for a Bulk Upload app which has an extra fee associated with it. This is annoying. If you add new lines of products regularly this is likely something you'd have to do, since adding products one by one is tedious. Though they will do a bulk upload for you when you first set up for free, so if you've got your product list in advance this might not be an issue. Because some of the features are apps it takes a while to navigate to them and open them. This being said, these are minor complaints, when I look back at some of the other systems I did look at.

Piyush
Owner/ Director (Australie)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

By far the worst company I dealt with nomorals/ unethical selling

1,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : EPOS NOW is by no doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with Worse POS/ No support/ unethical selling/ hidden terms in contract/ hidden charges/ worst customer bombarding EPOS NOW unethically sold their P400 counter top terminal to me. I was rushed to make the payment for the proforma as the sales rep said the black.friday deal will be out if I don't sign up today. I never asked for Merchat services, it was included in the proforma and after I signed it I was forced to pay. I tried telling them.numerius time that u was with other Merchant service provider who are way cheaper than their 1.7%. However, as per the contract I had ended up paying 36 months charge for the terminal just to get rid of it. The I received another email saying that I have purchased a new terminal.whixb want the case. And they were forcing me.tk.use their teeminal.for taking the payment. Later they started charging me $49 +GST for payment premium saying that I have not met the terms and conditions of using the terminal. I explained them.multiple.time that I don't have their paymwnt terminal.but still till.date they are charging e payment premium. I 've been trying to.gwt my refund but I can't get hold.of their Global cases support!! And who ever pick up the phone after 40- 50 mins wait tells me that the issue is out scope and escalated. In short, these guys are unethical and definitely cheater. Please do not got for this company. Save yourself.

I did not like anything in particular nothing special, same as any other POS service in terms of system.

No support Dishonest people who do not careToo slow

Michele
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Terrible Customer Service

Commentaires : This system isn't as good as the one we changed from. Our old system got bought out and we were forced to change and I talked to many reps and looked at reviews and I can say that I was misled. Our system is supposed to come with 24 hour customer service and it definitely doesn't.

Easy to set up and use for basic functions

No ability to set specific times for orders to be prepared by. With so many take out orders happening, it would be nice to have the ability to have a set way to tell the kitchen when an order was being picked up instead of using "notes". It is terrible that if a bartender adds drinks to a ticket, the ticket gets switched to the bartender's ticket. Now our bartender has to keep paper tabs for customers and give them to the servers so that the tickets don't get switched. The worst is the almost non-existent customer service. If you need help "fast", forget it. I've waited on average of over 40 minutes to speak to a tech support member. Once I get them, they are helpful, but getting to them is crazy. I've tried the WhatsApp with the same problem. I've sent messages and didn't get any response for over a half hour. They make it sound like you will get immediate help, this is absolutely not true. I feel like once you are past your first month, you are on your own...they really don't care about you or any issues you might have. I am very unhappy with my decision to choose this POS system.

Joshua

ePOSnow and my thoughts

Commentaires : It was a good few months of having the service and it was helpful in our time of need until we found another provider.
we do think that this company was better than a lot of other options out there and for somebody else it could be better suited than it was for us.

The customer service was pretty helpful, daily use of the till was pretty simple and some features that worked were helpful.

A lot of the add-ons that were paid for subscriptions would not work. Randomly would get email saying that our add-ons were uninstalled and when we come the next day they would not work. Once you get the service and start to require more add-ons and features it will start to add up your total monthly bill.

Vijay
Director (R.-U.)

Care plan con

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Ok.
They sold us the caer plan and said you can cancel after 12 months which we have in writing and now they are saying we are not able to cancel so a bit of a con.

Overall easy to use and works for us and the reviews overall we’re positive

The customer support is terrible they have no clue how the system works. Have rang 10 time sift the same issue and they have no clue how to rectify the issue so gave up.

Business Owner (Australie)
Source : GetApp

If in Australia and in hospitality - do not buy this system

Commentaires : Although the Australian Eposnow team try to help and are friendly, they are inexperienced and short staffed. It seems they are working business hours of 9-5pm on Queensland time, which does not suit Australian hospitality where the time zones are different for at least 6 months of the year; and businesses are open 6am until 9pm.

Ease of implementation Inexpensive Reporting Apparent integration to existing banking systems

The support is only in QLD business hours. The integration with banking systems is not with Australian banks only Tyro. This software is only for retail businesses, and would be good; is not for hospitality venues - receipts are restrictive and are not set out for hospitality and the kitchen dockets are complicated and difficult to read.

Catherine
Administrator ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Modifiable POS System that is easy to use, quick update availability, and economically friendly

Commentaires : When researching POS systems, I ran across a plethora of them out there. I set up online displays where I could interact with different systems. The problem I encountered is that we are a hardware, tool, and lumberyard retail store. With this means thousands upon thousands of products, skus, and etc. In addition, lumber prices fluctuate weekly. As a result, we have to have the capability of easily modifying prices. From the 6 different POS systems I interacted with, Epos Now was the simplest, user-friendly, and MOST economical. In addition, the customer service and response time to questions before we ever purchased the system was almost instantaneous. When your livelihood depends on being able to make sells, update products, add products, create applicable categories, track sales, itemize most often sold products, track profit/loss margins, and etc., it is a necessity to have a company that will grow with you and teaches you how to continually grow. For us, Epos Now has been phenomenal. The quick customer response and having your own 'handler' so to speak is great! I seek assistance from (Epos Now representative), and he never fails. He is quick to respond, quick to offer aid, and he teaches the program. He isn't a fixer where you have to continually call to have the same issue fixed. He is an educator. He teaches me about the errors I create when I am utilizing the system, and he demonstrates how to solve the problem.

What I like most about the product is the simplistic layout, the fact that the system is economical, the ease of learning the system, the quick access to help when it is needed. If your POS system fails, you have to have access to help and Epos Now is there when you need it-you don’t have to wait days to hear back. Another feature that I love is the tracking and reports. I love that I can track what customers order and be able to send emails when customers make payments on their credit accounts is phenomenal. Our customers love this feature.

I wish the measurement was in standard measurements instead of metric. For example, we sell nails and screws by the pound, but in the system we don't have the option to choose pound, but it isn't the end of the world instead we set it up as l (liter) but when you establish the cost it doesn't matter if it is showing as l or lb because you set it up as cost per 1 unit-whatever unit you choose to use. This is the same issue with measurement instead of foot, there is a meter, but it is still manageable without the standard measurement. The only option currently with Epos Now is metric, but it is my understanding that standard measurement is coming soon.

Nicole
Manager (É.-U.)

Unhappy retailer

Commentaires : If it were easy to switch services, I would in a heartbeat. But I'm hopeful with time, they will listen to feedback and improve the product.

The back office is fairly easy to navigate for basic needs

The help/tutorial aspect of this software is greatly lacking. There are a lot of features to utilize but it's near impossible to get proper training on using them. Which leads me to my next con - The support team is incredibly unreliable. IF you are lucky and get a good support rep, your issues may be resolved quickly. However that is a rare occurrence. I typically have to call back a few times to get issue resolved/questions answered. Add the fact that it's very common for the support reps to make mistakes in fixing "issues" and often end up making matters worse. The bulk import feature is incredibly important to our business. But it is complicated and doesn't work properly because of what seems like a formatting/programming issue. It's been two years that we have used this product. One would think they would have fixed this issue by now. Especially because they charge for the service. They also do not have an EBT functionality which complicates our daily report reconciliation. That has been on their "project" list for some time now. Maybe one day?

morteza
diretor (R.-U.)

Totally RIP-OFF

Commentaires : absolutely rip off,
they advertise complete solution for £249 including till terminal, cash drawer and a printer. (to good to be true)
when I called to place an order, I ended up getting it for £600 for that.
here comes worst part, as I only received a till terminal without cash drawer and printer.
I called them up to find out, they advised me cash drawer and printer will be dispatched separately, so I had to wait for another week.
unfortunately another week passed and no sign of my items, this time after literally 12min holding my call ,different guy picked up the phone and went through my record and said that the amount you paid was only for till terminal and for cash drawer and printer I had to pay separately.Really??
so I paid £600 only for till terminal only, is this a joke
so I asked what is this £249 that you are puting for sale included, he responded thats plus 3 year warranty and licence fee.
Obviously I have already purchased the license and do not need 3 year warranty as well,however he said we won't make money out of this, so we need to add a 3 year warranty charge so to cover the cost.
This is ridiculous, nobody told me that, otherwise I would not go for it.

covers most of my needs,not a bad support team.

Be aware they con people easily.sluggish software, you have to buy all equipments from them so not compatible with any other hardware other than themselves.

Steve
Company director (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Best Epos system on the market

Commentaires : If your looking for a new Epos system that does exactly what it says on the box and some, makes your life much simpler and keeps your staff and customers very happy with how easy the system
Is to operate then I suggest you pick up the phone and call Eposnow - and tick one more of those to-do boxes - sorted And finally to name names credit where credits due - Olly mate your awesome - thankyou soo much for all your help with the tech stuff and your programming and knowledge of the system is awesome, so a personal thankyou goes out to you especially but also all the other members of the time from start to finish - well done guys

Straight forward to use with logical operating system integrates with other systems easily and seemlessly - the team at Eposnow offer second to none support with full programming and setup assistance on and off site - they set it all up remotely for me and when the day of changeover came it’s was literally 5mins and the old out of date system was out and my brand new all singing all dancing Eposnow system was up and taking money ! - the after support has been awesome not that there has been any issues but a few small tweaks here and there - my chefs love it seperate printers for each course clear easy to understand tickets, it also allows me to use the tab function to use as my hotel rooms and bill transfers happen easily. Back office is easy to navigate and gives me real time information, my specials are set up and are simple to amend each day - I can’t fault it

Extreme hostility was experienced but not from these guys - it was from my old Epos solution company when I told them I was leaving - telling me I’d made a huge mistake and I won’t get any support or help - this was the exact reason I left them and went to the guys at Eposnow - I won’t mention names but if they, as I do keep an eye on the competition, and they read this they need to take a good long look at the guys at Eposnow and how they really look after their customers - they might learn something.

Réponse de l'équipe de James

il y a 4 ans

Hello Steve. Thank you for leaving a review of Eposnow. We are really pleased to hear that the transition to ourselves has gone well and we are really excited to work with you and your business in the future. I will make sure Olly gets to see your review, he is a really great asset to us at Eposnow. Kind Regards James

Kevin
Market Advisor (Chili)
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés

Almost there

Commentaires : It has been extremely useful to be able to access sales in real time from abroad. When I am working remotely I can still access the day's sales.

The ease of use of Epos Now is undeniable. They have made the software user-friendly and intuitive. Where it is not intuitive, customer support is standing by and responsive. I would recommend this particularly to new businesses to establish a POS system and track their business's success.

I had no problems with the software, however we operate under the Imperial system and the add-on that was available then (and to my knowledge until now) is in metrics only. This was a major problem for us and one we still deal with. Although the software was said on more than one occasion to be in development (and later told ready) I have yet to see it and customer service did not reach out to me when it was available. Some improvements are needed there in both developing software for the world market and in customer service follow-up.

Edward
Owner ()

Cons I was charged month after month for NOTHING

Commentaires : ONCE YOU SIGN UP THERE IS NO WAY OUT. I TRIED THIS SYSTEM FOR A RETAIL STORE BUT THIS SYSTEM WAS SO SLOW AND WHEN I CALLED TECH SUPPORT I WAS GIVIN THE RUN AROUND BUT FINALLY THEY ADMITTED THAT THERE WAS MORE THAN A THOUSAND ITEMS IN MY STORE AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO FIX THE SPEED SO I ASK TO BE CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY BUT UNFORTUNATELY EPOSNOW KEPT CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD MONTH AFTER MONTH. EVERY TIME I CALLED I WAS PROMISED THAT I WILL NEVER SEE ANY MORE CHARGES OF COURSE WITHOUT ANY REFUNDS AT ALL. BUT YET THE CHARGE APPEARS ON MY BANK STATEMENT EVERY MONTH. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND SUCH A CON OPERATION.

Tracey
Owner (Canada)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

EPOS Review

Commentaires : much better reporting

easy to use and adaptablilty. The ability to integrate with Quick Books

it can be slow and I have had issues with it not allowing me to log into the til

Ian
Manager (R.-U.)
Articles de sport, 11-50 employés

Excellent experience

Excellent experience migrating from an old system to this brand new system for our cricket club. The help in the implementation phase was really invaluable and they took their time to understand our current practices and provided better resolution rather than just trying to copy what we’d done before. I just also say that the tech support and ‘live chat’ has been excellent in getting quick answers to little niggles rather than submitting endless tech support tickets. The software is easy to use and I like being able to access my information on my phone from anywhere that I am. The email dashboards that you can automatically email to yourself are also very good, especially yesterday’s sales and last weeks sales.

A member of staff is dyslexic and struggles with the colours. We would like the ability to change the colours so that it is easier to distinguish different products. We currently keep track of 700 members in an excel sheet and would like to find a way to manage multiple member types in different categories, and allocate each category the same price automatically through the software.

Karen
Owner ()

Excellent service

After purchasing a card payment machines i was referred through to Epos for my till solutions. After speaking with one of the point of sales consultants, who was very knowledgeable and helpful, he recommended the right products for my new business after listening to my requirements. With in the hour of our call i had received a comprehensive quote and was able to review the demo. By lunch time i had made my decision this was the right company for me and by close of play i made my purchase. I would thoroughly recommend this company for your till solutions. Not only have they supplied me with a really competitive quote but the service i have received so far has been second to none.

Shivam
POS (Australie)

Bad customer support

Commentaires : It wasn’t good and I won’t recommend them to anyone

The system works fine but it’s a bit confusing sometimes.

I had a very bad experience with the customer support. I asked the Epos now implementation Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to set up my menu in Epos Now system and he agreed to do so and I paid for their menu setup fee. But when I got the menu setup, there were some functions and items that were inaccurate so I talked to him to fix those things. He agreed to do everything over the phone but after few minutes he sent me an email saying that he is very exhausted because he is working after hours and could not do it. After that I tried to give him a call and even sent him an email but he didn’t respond. However, their other customer support team was helpful but even after paying for the menu set up,at the end I had to do all the things. After few days, I provided them the feedback and then I received a call from them and I explained the whole scenario to their team but there was nothing they could have done after that.

Richard
Partner (É.-U.)

Buyer Beware!!

Commentaires : Absolutely Horrible and dishonest

Friendly Customer Service Staff. Albeit their hands are tied they can do nothing to help you!

Buyer Beware Epos Now WILL SCAM YOU!! I was warned by others and because of the price-point of their system I did not listen! Please don't make the same mistakes I've made! I started by filling out a simple general interest in POS systems on Instagram and Epos aggressively stayed after me. Their sales staff are high pressure! I explained from the outset that my business was still under construction and I didn't need a system yet. I was assured that if I purchased their hardware, I would not be charged until I activated it. As of today, March 23, 2021 I've been charged every single month! I have tried since December to get this account paused and stop being charged. I've been promised every single week since the first charge that they would "pause," and refund the charges. Their staff are kind to you on the phone but they have not intentions in fixing this! They will lie to you to get your business, and God help you if you need to resolve a problem! Sure, they will answer the phone and promise that they are "investigating" the issue. They don't mean it!! Covid-19 has assaulted my business in so many ways in 2020 and I don't need a high pressure sales team lying to me and then whilst I'm still not open charge me every single month for a service I'm not prepared yet to use! I have asked since January to shut the account down. NOTHING! February, NOTHING, March, NOTHING! They are still investigating my claim! Hmmm. Please, go to other POS companies.

annie
Manager (É.-U.)

Amazing product

I absolutely love Espos now. It has an amazing back office, tons of report options and very easy to use as a manager.

I don’t have any cons about this product. It’s A m a z i n g p r o d u c t

Réponse de l'équipe de James

il y a 4 ans

Hello Annie. Thank you for leaving us such a fantastic 5 star business review, it's great to hear how happy you are with your system,software and the service we provide. Epos Now’s back office interface is highly customisable, allowing you to select the information that's most valuable to you. Create insightful dashboards that provide an instant overview of your business, receiving real-time sales, product, and employee information. Our dashboard options include profitability, revenue, staff or products analysis by location, staff members or across the whole business. This allows you to figure out what’s working and what isn’t to make actionable changes which will boost your bottom line. If we can be of any further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us Kind Regards James

Ray
Director (Australie)

Poor Support & Implementation

Commentaires : I've run several small businesses for the past 30 years and this is absolutely the worst software decision I've made, the platform and support are just horrible.

Unfortunately, there is not a lot to like I moved from NCR Silver which was exceptional and unfortunately, EPOS does not compare.

The assignment of modifiers is incredibly poor it's an overly complicated process that's just not necessary. NCR Silver has a much better method, simply easy to follow and time-efficient. There is no training mode, a rather obvious omission. The back office is like something coded in the '80s the screen does not even resize to your desktop! you have to extend your desktop to about 4 times its width and then scroll across, you cannot see all the options on the screen, ridiculous. The integration process is handled by multiple departments and wastes so much time. My transition from NCR had multiple errors and you don't know who to call to solve the issues. The call centre is non-existant you call and are just put on hold, in comparison you call NCR and you are put straight through to a real human and your issues are resolved.

Operations Director (R.-U.)

Appalling Company - AVOID at all costs. 6 Months of Hell

1,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Literal hell for 6 months. We couldn't wait to move to a new supplier who was actually competent.
Research this company very carefully and ask to see their community forum before joining.

It's pretty. That's about it. Apart from looking nice the functionality is poor.

Everything. Sales reports are incorrect all the time, cash up was wrong on a daily basis (not due to human error). Support is practically non existant. Whatsapp support might reply in 3-4 weeks if you're lucky. Phone support aren't trained so can't help solve issues. Higher management try to blame your equipment rather than their system. Slow and Laggy, took over 5 minutes to log in some times and button presses wouldn't register half of the time. Just generally and awful system.