Excellent System, User Friendly with all the info you need!

Publié le 23/09/2019
Janice S.
Parts Procurement & Inventory Anaylst
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I first started using Fixd 4 years ago when I worked for a different company. After being hired by another company who needed an inventory system it was a no brainer for me to instantly think of Fixd! My employer had begun trying to set up a different system and after one look at it I told them that there was a much better system out there called Fixd. I explained the system and showed them how it worked and they where very happy to switch. Pricing is excellent, support is top notch and the system covers all levels of inventory management. The customer service and IT support that fixd offers is unlike many other programs I have used. The team at Fixd is easy to get in touch with and is always there to help with whatever you need!

Avantages: I have always liked how easy this system is to use. My site technicians who where not computer savvy easily caught on to the system and how it worked and enjoyed using it as it made their lives so much easier! This system is also web based so a company like the one I work for with heavy security and firewalls makes this system a perfect fit as it doesn't require its own server.

Inconvénients: There isn't anything I do no like about this software. User friendly, and covers all areas of inventory management.

Fixd Software Review

Publié le 23/09/2019
Sally B.
Project Controller
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Fixd can be tricky to ensure schedules are set up correctly, but very easy once you get the idea, you can the "Copy" the asset tree from another saving time, Tech support on chat are always on hand to help out and provide suggestions and investigate any issues promptly

Avantages: Fixd is an extremely user friendly system for our technicians to use, It is very easy to create, edit and manage tasks and schedules,

Inconvénients: The ability to also have a sliding schedule and not just a fixed time range on all maintenance tasks This would save removing and recreating schedules and would be an extreme advantage, anc able to set on individual l assets not entire fleet

Fixd is a very useful tools but it does have its limitations

Publié le 09/10/2017
Keiran T.
Operational Controller
Pétrole et énergies, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It would be great if the website was optimised for mobile. Sometimes I like to bring up tasks while I'm away from my desk but it's very difficult to navigate.

Avantages: Ease of use espically with the issuing TOC, the ability to raise new tasks is quite easy and straight forward, customer service is excellent as any issue get sorted very quickly.

Inconvénients: Hositing can be very slow at times, no ability to edit exisiting user names/email addresses, browser spellcheck no longer works with the new comments field, file uploading limit is too small (would be nice if it was raised to 10mb)

Extremely User Friendly

Laura F.
Procurement Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My company found our selves in a situation in which we needed Inventory Control measures put in place is a very short period of time. Fixd was easily implemented and has been a breeze to use since. We have grown with Fixd (formerly WTGservice) and are happy to be a part of the family.
I personally am the administrator for my company and if I can't solve an issue myself, the Customer Service is second to none.

Avantages: Ease of use

Inconvénients: Small glitches that can occur with double clicks

My opinion

Publié le 22/10/2019
Karey R.
Services and Parts
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 5 001-10 000 employés

Commentaires: Internal inventory issues

Avantages: Ease of navigation and overall appearance, very clean and concise

Inconvénients: No complaints as of yet, everything is very self explanatory

Great product that plays to it's strengths

Publié le 28/08/2019
Jamie H.
Planning and Contracts Manager
Équipements publics, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great relationship with Fixd over the past eight years. Great customer service and fault support.

Avantages: Ease of use. Does exactly what it says it does. Highly effective in supporting our five wind farms operations. Great app that is simple but effective.

Inconvénients: It is cloud based so needs connectivity. With the remote location of some of our assets, this can be a challenge.

Overall good experience and easy to use and navigate

Publié le 20/04/2017
Matt M.
Senior turbine tech
Pétrole et énergies, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use and navigability it is easy to find work tasks and create new tasks. I also like the ease of time entry.

Inconvénients: We sometimes lose comments and time entry due to multiple people being in the same open task if there was a way to show if there is multiple people that have the task open or allow multiple people to be working in the task.

Easy to use

Publié le 03/10/2017
Matt K.
Tech 2
Équipements publics, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The product is easy to navigate between tabs. Another easy feature is to upload document to the task.

Inconvénients: The fixd app is confusing and hard to use. Adding a list of materials to a task is time consuming, it would be nice to have a maintenance parts list per loaded in fixed to expend parts.

Nice and Easy

Luke C.
Wind Tech II
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Keeping track of time and parts can be a pain in the hind end! That was before Fixd, now all of this is a piece of cake! The ease of learning and using this product is hands down the best I have worked with. I have used other systems similar and it took me twice as much time to become proficient with other programs. Thanks a million for your product! I would recommend it to anyone!

A useful system that can be easily accessed whilst out of the office

Publié le 05/04/2017
Christopher F.
Health and Safety Lead
Pétrole et énergies, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Stored information is easily accessible and the site is easy to navigate, the is more that the software can do for us which we are hoping to utilize in the future

Inconvénients: During recent maintenance the whole site was down and we were unable to access any of our documentation

Fixd Review

Publié le 27/06/2016
Joshua S.
Wind Turbine Technician
Eau/gaz/électricité, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using this program for a few years now. It started as WTG Services and was recently changed to Fixd. It makes the receiving and billing out of parts very easy and efficient. Also makes recording time to certain very easy as well.

Great product which is simple to use and quick to learn

Nick C.
Maintenance Manager
Pétrole et énergies
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's ease of use. I come from using SAP/ADP Maximo which are both just awful and clunky systems, being able to briefly train a new technician or someone unfamiliar with the system on how to use it and have them proficient within a few days speaks for itself. We have a BOP technician who is not all that proficient with computers and we have been able to easily walk him through the site over the phone to help us find parts needed while we were not able to get to a computer.

Inconvénients: When approving tasks, sometimes I have issues where my site will not populate and it takes a few extra clicks to get back after each job I close. Also, while using "Quick Approval" it would be nice if you could scroll through the details on that page vs. having to open up the task. When I go through and close tasks I will open the task and click each tab to verify everything, if I could review all of that info on one page it seems like it may be quicker/easier. Another nitpick I have would be to have a quick button on the main screen to create a task on single/multiple assets vs. having to click through a few screens.

Good for PC

Publié le 14/06/2016
Brett C.
Technical Training Manager
Équipements publics, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We primarily use Fixd for a couple tasks. All of our hourly employees use Fixd to keep track of their hours and we use the "Documents" feature to host our safety documentation, procedures, and any other field doc that the technicians need to access while on the road.
As far as the time sheet feature, it can be a bit of a pain to do on a small mobile device, but you can get the job done.
Documents works as expected on a PC but severely struggles while on a mobile device, this is becoming an issue. We are primarily switching to a tablet type of workforce and having our documents inaccessible does not work. We are experimenting with other softwares for document management because of this.

Avantages: Simple and easy to use. Timesheets work very well

Inconvénients: Does not work well on mobile devices. There isn't even a mobile optimized view that would make using a mobile browser so much easier.
Also, the app is frustrating to say the least, it is very thin on features and crashes when I try to use it on my iPad.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Fixd le 16/06/2016

Thanks for the review Brett!
Glad to hear that you like the timesheets and also the ease of use!
The mobile apps (native to both Android & iOS) are both in their first iteration, so we're currently working really hard to add to the initial functionality - particularly with integrating both documentation & timesheets :-)
Compatibility wise, the iOS app is optimized for use with the iPad.
We've not had any client feedback to date to suggest any issues with crashing, so we'll get in touch with you directly via our support channel and get more details on your set-up & try and find out why you might be experiencing any issue.

Stanton's Review

Stanton R.
lead tech
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has been a good experience. I have used many other programs and this is by far the best one I have used. All of the input that we as technicians has been implemented.

Avantages: The ease of use over multiple platforms

Inconvénients: The parts on the application for my phone i cannot look up parts, Maybe I just don't know how to use it. But I have not been successful at finding it.

Awesome Time Saver

Jennifer M.
Administrative
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are a very small Wind Energy Company with very little support staff. Fixd is very essential to us helping us control our inventory, assets and timesheets.

Avantages: The ability to control our inventory and timesheets.

Inconvénients: Need to have more of an ability to have a "shop" as a site where an asset doesn't have to be assigned to it. Maybe the feature is there and I just don't know it?

Easy to Use

Publié le 06/09/2017
Melissa T.
HR/Payroll Specialist
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it is a good product. It meets the needs of employers in the wind industry.

Avantages: The software is easy to use and understand as an employee or employer. There are options on how to report your time with basically the same result (block and all day method). It keeps track of the two per diem rates that we have. The reports are customized just for us.

Inconvénients: The overtime is not an automatic function. We manually have to put those hours in. There are a few items we would like to have customized just for us but cannot because it is not possible.

Has potential however is yet to apply itself

Publié le 09/10/2017
Jamie H.
Maintenance Planner
Équipements publics, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A good turbine specific system however inflexibility for tweaks and random updates/changes without notification causes frustration and increase mistrust. Customer service is usually of a high standard if contracted at the right time of the day. App needs development to include more functionality. It is good for raising single tasks on the road.

Avantages: Turbine specific
Scheduled maintenance
Knowledge base search
Transfer of Control but could be much better if it could be tweaked
Materials, especially par and critical lists

Inconvénients: Inflexible
Changes without notification
Time zone for customer support
Unable to attach a work location to a bulk task
Transfer of Control cannot be modified
Inflexible for administrators to manage users accounts
Materials can go into the negatives
App is purely for raising single tasks, would be good to have more functionality.

Pretty easy to use

Publié le 04/05/2017
Brian N.
entry level tech
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Fairly simple to navigate the site, finding tasks is easy and simple to add all of our parts to and to add time to everything

Inconvénients: hard to upload pictures on a mobile device, sometimes they will not save. main thing i do not like with fixed is that there is not a spell check.

All round good

Publié le 24/04/2019
Graham H.
Technician
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used a couple of similar platforms. Fixd is the easiest and most user friendly to date

Avantages: User friendly, most things are laid out simply and are easy to navigate and find.

Inconvénients: Some of the updates have issues that have been overlooked. Maybe more trials before roll out.

Fixd Review

Dave H.
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Fixd is an effective tool in managing tasks, both expected and unexpected, inventory, and technician time utilization.

New User of Fixd

Publié le 05/05/2018
Jarrett K.
Turbine Tech 1
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: As a new user, I was thrown into the task of inventory and task close outs. The program was very easy to use and it was quick for me to pick it up and run with it.

Inconvénients: In all honesty, there is not much to like about the program. A small update that could be done is to make it more visually appearing but other than that, its awesome.

Scott Martin Review of Fixd

Scott M.
Équipements publics, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The platform is good, would like more reporting ability, but overall excellent.

Avantages: ease of access and navigation

Inconvénients: reporting

Great application

Nung P.
Wind Tech
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is the first application I had to use that did not require training. Anyone who knows how to use a computer can use this product with ease.

Avantages: ease of use was the best feature of this product

Inconvénients: I'm still trying to find one

Some features work well

Publié le 21/07/2017
Brett C.
Technical Training Manager
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Helps to streamline inventory handling for our Operations and Management sites
Allows us to handle timesheets for traveling technicians working in a variety of states
Documentation function works okay if on a computer

Avantages: The individual functions of the website work well.
Timesheets are easily filled on computers or mobile devices
Timesheets states and state tax information is handled well
Reporting feature is rather robust
The implementation of tasks work well for managing multiple Operations sites
The documentation feature works well on a computer
Support is easily reachable through the chat feature

Inconvénients: The largest aggravation of Fixd is its inability to have the documentation reached through mobile devices.
Fixd documentation will occasionally have data corruption issues and although they are quickly addressed by the Fixd team, this is frustrating
Reporting, although robust, does not allow the report to highly customized outside of the downloading the report Xcel file and editing the sheet
Training documentation is lacking for completing tasks and using the software

Excellents!!

Publié le 19/06/2017
Marion M.
Tech
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Using Fixd is one of the best ways to keep up with our daily task and schedule out future ones.

Inconvénients: Still have issues uploading pictures or PDF files to the work performed. Not sure if its our end or not but still under determination.