Avis clients sur VYPER

En savoir plus sur VYPER

Permet de créer des concours époustouflants qui aident à collecter des e-mails, à promouvoir un produit et à stimuler la croissance.

En savoir plus sur VYPER

I don't think there is anything we dislike about Vyper.

VYPER - Notes

VYPER a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 84 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé VYPER ?

Melissa
Melissa
Founder (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Least Expensive Lead Gen Tool I Use!

Commentaires : Vyper helps us not only collect leads, but also grow our social followings in a super inexpensive way. Very high value for the cost of the tool.

I love that Vyper makes it simple to start up, maintain, and execute continuous giveaways throughout the year. I use this tool to collect leads for my eCommerce shop and it has been the most low cost solution I've found!

Designing the look and feel of giveaways could be improved

il y a 4 ans

Thanks Melissa, glad you like the tool and thanks for the feedback. We can work on improving the design options. We just rolled out in-line design editor so it's a drag and drop style builder. Some testing still going on but hopefully this will help!

Ari Eko
Ari Eko
CTO/CO-Founder (Indonésie)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

One of my favorite giveaway platform

Commentaires : i use vyper interactive popup daily in my website,
it works and suited for my need.

✅ easy to use ✅ fancy design ✅ have a lot of giveaway type ✅ it works like a charm

i only probem with their pricing structure, i have viraloops and kingsumo, compared to the pricing vyper is the most expensive

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback, interesting about the pricing. If you compare cost per number of entries collected we are actually the cheapest. We have much higher limits on our plans as we dont want to limit people to only 5000 entrants. But maybe a small plan is a good idea, definitely something for us to think about. Thanks :)

Kevin
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)

Zero support response when website took 17 seconds to load on launch day during business hours

Cool concept. It was easy to set up. Design on landing page is good. Tools seem to be well thought out for the most part.

Terrible support. Built for beginners. Lacking integrations to make it work in any context. We launched major campaign to our existing list of several thousand emails, during business hours on a week day. It has been 6 hours and website is still not functioning correctly with zero response from support other than a reply to a tweet saying that it was resolved and only lasted for 15 minutes, which was untrue. It's still ongoing with no support response despite multiple attempts to contact.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Kevin, so sorry to hear that this downtime affected you, we would be more than happy to refund you of course. Unfortunately this issue was out of our hands and an issue with our hosting company, we had no control over the downtome and tried everything possible to get this back up as soon as possible! Again so sorry for this having an effect on your experience.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Information Technology Technician 2 (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

Vyper has helped me greatly extend my social media reach quickly and easily!

Commentaires : Social media reach and increased email reach.

It's easy to use and has so many great features that I have extended my social media reach and email list through the powerful features that VYPER provides.

There are so many options that originally I would overuse them. Note, this isn't really a con, rather it just means you need to learn to leverage the software in the best possible way.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback, we are always trying to make our tool easier, hopefully the new contest templates will help with that.

Gaurav
Gaurav
Founder (Inde)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Promote your product easy and fast

Commentaires : Amazing experience ...

Its visual editor is very handy and flexible and also the emails , its very easy to customise emails

it should add more email providers like it has mailgun sendgrid

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback Gaurav, we plan to add more integrations over time.

Parker Casio
Parker Casio
Owner (Indonésie)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

The Best Growth Hacks Tool I Think

all feature is the best, i try many similar tools but this is the best

the price is a little bit higher. and for paid plan we cant remove vyper brand.. please it is important to us to remove the brand

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback on pricing. You can get the enterprise which has all branding removed and the option for subdomains so people won't even know it's vyper :)

Rosie
Rosie
Marketing Assistant (Viêt Nam)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 11-50 employés

VYPER is a super tool to grow email audience. Content Upgrades unlock a huge amount of leads !

Commentaires : I have collected a huge flood of leads with VYPER. This is extremely useful tools for starter to build email lists and scale up business!

This tool is easy to set up and has good design for landing page. It is useful for promoting new products too.

At first it did not give out good results, yet in the long run the outcomes are out of my expectation!

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback :)

Brenda
Brenda
Digital Marketing Manager | Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Best contest platform around right now

It's easy to use and has all the features built in to get the maximum shares for you contest. I have used it for giveaways and to get subscribers

I really don't have any complaints. If you are really trying to do something a bit creative support is there to help you out which is great.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback Brenda, good to see you getting resutls :)

Tarcea
Tarcea
Founder (É.-U.)
Musique, 2-10 employés

Best Contest Software Out Here!

Commentaires : I've been signing up to win contests left and right run on the Vyper platform. Now I'm going to use it myself to help my business the way that I see it skyrocketing other businesses

I love the features available for setting up a viral contest

Only the fact that I didn't know about it sooner :)

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback Tarcea :)

Ryan
Ryan
Founder & Owner (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 11-50 employés

A++++ Product

Commentaires : 5 stars. Love it. Great for acquiring new users.

Very simple and User-friendly, couldn't ask for a better giveaway product.

That I didn't know about it until a few months ago!!

Richard
CEO (Australie)
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

CameLife's Early Experiences With Vyper

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Easy to use, works straight out of the tin.

Vyper is easy to set up; we had our first competition going within 3 days of purchase. We've added just under 1000 new names to our list and are already seeing sales come through from that list. Its the best "top of funnel" marketing we have ever used; we get great cost of acquisition. I love the flow of ideas from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] by email and on the FB group; very well presented and motivating.

The branding options are limited; I'd like to be able to get the landing page exactly on brand in terms of colour, imaging and ratios of colour to white. Not sure if this affects results; it might just be that I own our brand guide. A native integration with our omni-channel marketing solution would be helpful, although we now have a Zap in place. The help articles aren't easy to search and sometimes its hard to see whether they refer to Vyper 1 or 2.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for the feedback Richard. Will be sure to go in and clean up some of those support articles.

Vanessa
Vanessa
Marketing Consultant (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Client loved the engagement & results

Commentaires : The VYPER platform was an excellent solution for growing my client’s email list and increased sales conversion from her existing customer base.

The contest software was intuitive, user friendly, and easy to set up. The desktop and mobile consumer-facing view of the contest looked *very* professional and similar to a contest experience a consumer would expect to get from a big brand like Coca-Cola. Client really loved the high-tech (functionality), big budget look and feel without the big ticket price. My client and I both loved the contest feature that allowed contest participants to take custom-defined actions to earn more contest points like sharing posts to different social networks, writing a product review if they were an existing customer, tagging people on specific social posts that they thought would be interested in my client’s products. The other feature we loved that really motivated people to share the contest more was that people could unlock exclusive offers to shop and save online as they completed more of the contest actions. Overall an excellent experience for my client and her audience/customers. Ran the client’s contest for only 1 week, and my client generated in 1 week the revenue she typically generates in 1 month. Highly recommend.

I would have like to be able to make edits on the backend of the contest from my phone (mobile) but maybe that’s a feature that will be available in the future? Even without that though the overall experience & results were excellent.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Vanessa, great feedback on the mobile editing option. Thanks for the detailed info!

Dominique
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Great Experience

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, it wasn't a bad experience I had a fun time promoting the contest with confidence. Great job and thank you.

The software was easy for people to sign-up, log-in and check their score or to gather more point. I personally loved the idea for the domain extension, as well as the choose the type of actions you wanted your future customers to take. It was simple and straight to the point.

I did have a few issues such as the DNS set up, and over all the UI UX could use a bit more work. The process from start to finish isn't horrible but certainly can be optimized a bit better. I personally didn't like that there was no mobile version of your software. No app or web app to check my stats or to set up a campaign. Lastly I wish there was an option to import my current contacts into the contest, it makes for a better customer experience and ties in more loyalty to that customer.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the feedback Dominique. Will share it with the team and make some adjustments.

Alejandro
Cybersecurity Manager (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 51-200 employés

Vyper Keeps you Private

Vyper is easy to install and configure. Very easy to pick your vpn server connection which can be based on speed or location.

No issues with the software. I am very happy with the subscription

Thanks Alejandro

Graphic Designer II (É.-U.)
Design, 10 000+ employés

Amazing Software for Contest Giveaways and Promotions

Although I’m a graphic designer, I also help the marketing team in getting the word out about our latest projects. Since we all worked together to create something so amazing, it’s ideal that we use our efforts to help make the launch successful. This is where Vyper comes to the picture. Vyper is a very useful tool for managing contest giveaways. We discovered that people love freebies and upon organizing this marketing strategy, the marketing team were able to gather contact info and leads of potential clients. We gained more followers in social media and it soon caused a ripple.

Unfortunately, you won’t get much support from the customer service department and this is one area where they should. You can’t have a good software without excellent customer service. They go hand-in-hand.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback, would love to learn more about your customer service experience with us (email jack@vyper.io). We are always looking to improve.

Benjamin
Benjamin
Cryptocurrency Marketing Manager (É.-U.)

Vyper for Cryptocurrency

It allows for a TON of custom branding which is huge for my business. It allows a lot of customization and custom tasks which has allowed me to really tailor my services for cryptocurrency clients.

There has been several bugs, but they do get the bugs fixed fairly quickly.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback Benjamin! Raise a glass to forever squashing bugs :)

CTO (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Useful

I like the possibilities of Vyper, you can create really cool customized things with more open gamification

You can see using Vyper. This not a structured and secure plataform. The type of thing who is made fast and with no so much care at details and tecnical stuff

il y a 2 ans

Hi there, we would love to learn more from your experience and see if there are any issues we need to fix. We put a lot of time and effort into making our platform secure and trust us, we did not put this together quickly, it has been continually improving for over 3 years. Anyway reach out to jack@vyper.io and we would love to chat about how to improve the product and your experience using it.

Manhattan
Marketing (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

A Must in Any Serious Marketers Toolbox

Commentaires : Raising awareness around www.honeybeehealth.com and give our customers and others something to talk about.

It works flawlessly, is intuitive and a can be up and running in a few clicks. The reporting feature is key. Clearly built by people who know what their audience is looking for in a turnkey rewards platform.

The GUI needs updating. Building pages can be little cumbersome. Like to have a weekly or daily summary email report option. Also a better understanding of where the users came from - FB / Organic etc.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Manhattan, great feedback on the reporting :)

Sam
director (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Vyper giveaway software is in a league of its own!

Commentaires : Love Vyper. We are on the agency plan and using Vyper for giveaways will really help our agency stand out in the crowd.

Vyper is so easy to use! You will have your giveaway up and running in no time. Its design and functionality is so much better than other giveaway software. Easy to install pixels, great tracking & easy intergrations.

Vyper is a little bit more expensive than some lower grade giveaway softwares but the customisation, performance & results will make this the best investment ever.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks, Sam, appreciate the feedback and support :)

Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Best in class contest software

Commentaires : This helps me build my marketing list and create a verified enthusiastic list of buyers.

Vyper is the best of the bunch. It has all the bells and whistles: Pop ups Contest wheels Social Like encouragement Custom CSS Content Upgrades Multiple ways to score winners Cheating Protection Leaderboard contests And more... They have thought through everything you need to run viral contests and they spare no expense to make sure you get all the features

Its a bit on the pricey side, but I would rather it was exclusive than priced for the masses.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review, glad you like the tool :)

Product Associate (Hong Kong)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Power in simplicity - Amazing tool for gathering emails

Commentaires : Over 2500 emails for our online stores.

It's simple and easy to use. Allowing you to get up and running literally within minutes. The team experimented with adding new features and also knew when to make the hard decisions to focus on their core strength. Every single time I've run a contest I've come away smiling at the results. I would recommend it without a second thought to anyone as their email gathering super tool.

There are bugs a plenty when they are changing things around. While the support team reply quickly when there are any issues its not the most ideal situation. Does that make me not recommend the software? Not even for a second. It is just that good.

il y a 4 ans

Awesome, thank you so much for the feedback :)

Harry
Managing director (R.-U.)
Musique, 2-10 employés

Game changer

Commentaires : Great

I like that this will educate us on building better engagement and generate leads.

Not got too far into it yet so haven't got too much to say.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback Harry! Would love to hear more once you have used the tool a little longer :)

Steph
Writer & blogger (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Popup growth was awesome!

Commentaires : Collected way more emails.

It took very little time to setup my popup and start collecting leads. The gamified popup also performed 3x better than my previous popup!

Would have liked to have had options for additional fields on the popup like phone number. This would have been a nice feature as I saw it used on their contests and lead magnets.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Steph, we actually just added additional entry fields to content upgrades. Popups are next :)

Van
Marketer (France)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

An awesome marketing tool for your business

It helps you get traffic and leads easily and helps your business go viral

Clients may have to do a lot to earn the prize so your prize must be worth for them to do so

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the kind words!

Owner (Canada)

VYPER Review; Loved It

Commentaires : This is going to really help take my clients online presence to the next level! They love it already

Super easy to use. Has all the angles covered no problem. Even had a live Free webinar where I spoke with the CEO personally, and he critueqed my page. It was awesome! Thanks you're the man.

Nothing yet. I have used it already for some time and for multiple campaigns and I love it.

Thanks John :)