• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Hostaway

N°1 mondial des logiciels de location saisonnière pour les pros ! Synchronisez et gérez tous vos canaux, propriétés, réservations et tâches sur une seule plateforme.

En savoir plus sur Hostaway

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Hostaway ?

Justin N.
Justin N.
Accountant (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 10 000+ employés

Hostaway Review

5 il y a 3 ans

Very easy to use and it is good to book rental vacations

everything is good with this software but customer service does take a while.

il y a 9 mois

Hello Justin, thank you very much for your kind words. While we appreciate feedback, it can sometimes be subjective. Based on your feedback, we looked at our stats and found out the median response times had gotten longer. As a result of it, we immediately increased the size of our support team by 200%. As you can see in the other reviews, the outcome was excellent supprot with fast reponse times. Thank you again for helping us strive to become even better!

Daniel H.
Owner (É.-U.)

Vacation Rental Management

5 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall experience has been quite satisfying. I really like their communication when I have issues or concerns. While the PMS isn't quite what I would consider optimal or perfect, the company seems refreshingly committed to improving their product to meet the needs of the community.

Value, great bang for your buck. A dedicated, response customer support platform (primarily email), who are responsive to concerns and suggestions. Intuitive features that are both efficient and elegant: channel manager, calendar, and listing manager A company that seems keen on evolving to continue providing a solid, affordable product.

A little lacking on the direct booking side (which may be more valuable to me than most). Hopefully they will add line item charges soon. Other weak points have continually improved or been added including messaging, invoices, and other listing/channel management features. So some still exist but I imagine would be address if requested.

Alternatives envisagées : Lodgify et Cloudbeds

Pourquoi choisir Hostaway : I have a bit of a unique property/situation and ResNexus, although nice, was ultimately too much for my property.

Logiciel antérieur : ResNexus

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : I did a pretty thorough search for my unique situation and while Cloudbeds came close, Hostaway at least equal but better valued. Honestly, Hostaway wasn't quite all I needed, but they continue to close the gap of what I would consider an ideal PMS (sleek and efficient).

Caroline R.
Caroline R.
CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Stay away! Featured advertised are not reality

1 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Their sales pitch was very strong and elaborate

We had their sales rep falsely represent the company and their software functionality to close the deal. Once we started we realized the tool does nothing he said it would.. beware as this will cost you more time and money than the “solutions” it gives. The tool has so many bugs and quirks. The worst part is that 7 days later when we asked to cancel they kept our full onboarding fee and full subscription fee! Even tho they alnowleged they mis sold us, we had to dispute with our credit card because they went radio Silent. Bad business and bad software. Betters are out

Alternatives envisagées : Guesty

Pourquoi choisir Hostaway : Wanted something that integrated channels for listing creation

Logiciel antérieur : Hospitable.com

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : I cancelled within 7 days. Hostaway was not what advertised

Ricardo L.
Administration (É.-U.)

Great Platform

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It is good I'm order to administrate my rentals an listing.

It is easy to use and it helps very much in the control of the rentals

It is still in development phase, it cannot connect yet with other systems such as alarm.com. Also to be present on some platforms you need to have 25 listing. The chat system can be improved. The WordPress plug in doesn't work well.

Alternatives envisagées : Guesty For Hosts

Pourquoi choisir Hostaway : Guesty is very full and solid, but it is just too expensive. Ciirus lack of features and requires many listing

Logiciel antérieur : CiiRUS et Guesty

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : The integration with Zapier

Craig P.
Owner (Mexique)

New user…great choice!

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I’m impressed with the program and look forward to learning more.

Hostaway just makes sense. Training is important and needed, but many features are easily figured out. We tried another program for 3 months that was extremely complicated. I was doing things on my own with little training in 2 weeks with Hostaway.

Customer service was a bit slow to respond in the beginning, but we are working through with regular scheduled training sessions. When you are sitting at the computer and are stuck trying to do something, a 24-72 hour response time is not helpful.

Alternatives envisagées : Cirrus Insight

Pourquoi choisir Hostaway : OwnerRez was extremely difficult to learn. Many features just didn’t make sense and their wording was not user friendly for a new user. I could figure out anything on my own and the customer service was too slow to respond to make an impact on my training.

Logiciel antérieur : OwnerRez

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : Customer service and training.

Adrienne M.
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Easy to use software w/great customer service

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We originally signed up with them in August and at the time their on boarding wasn't great. We went to another company for 5 months and regretted moving away from HostAway ever since. We recently signed back with HostAway and our experience has been amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our onboarding specialist, has been amazing at helping us navigate through the features of the software.

The user-friendly interface and speed to set up our booking engine were our two favorite features. Also, the customer service with the onboarding calls was very helpful.

There isn't much I can say that I dislike about the software. There are a few features I wish they had (PointCentral integration, ability to download nightly rates into a spreadsheet, etc). Still, these features are either in the process of coming out, or they aren't significant enough to be an issue.

Kranthi R.
Business Development Manager (Inde)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Great Software with very useful features!

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My team and I just switched to Hostaway recently and our overall experience has been great.

A lot of automation possibilities in the product. Onboarding was fantastic, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very responsive, patient, and have walked me through every process we use for day-to-day activities. Highly recommend!

Some features are lacking for a multi-unit setup like door codes and also Mobile app lacks a lot for a multi-unit setup. Manual Invoices and charges can be better (Reports). Option to send a PDF invoice via email to guests from the software itself.

Alternatives envisagées : NewBook, MyVR et Guesty

Pourquoi choisir Hostaway : User friendly, Automations esp, payments and inbox.

Logiciel antérieur : eviivo

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : Looking for a simple solution and features to run our basic day-to-day needs. Option to integrate with third-party services like beyond pricing, operto etc

Emalie N.
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Excited to use this software!!

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been great with Hostaway. They have been responsive, kind, patient, and have walked me through every process at my pace. The pricing is a little high but I'm hoping because of all of these amazing features that it's going to be worth for us in the end.

I'm looking forward to having one place to go to talk to all my guests. I was sick and tired of going from app to app and from email to email constantly all day. Having one place to change prices, update my cleaners, talk to guests, and look at my calendar is amazing. Also, being able to give access to other users so the home owners, cleaners, bookkeeper, etc. can all keep up to date on the properties is a huge plus!

Some of the onboarding is difficult and I would certainly have a hard time doing it alone. However, they offer 24/7 support, so if you need help onboarding (which you most likely will) it is there for you! I think it's going to take some time for me to navigate the platform, but I'm hoping to become a pro.

George N.
George N.
Director of Sales (Émirats arabes unis)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Amazing Software and easy to use

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Starting from the inquiry till the sale was done and onboarding, it was a very smooth process,
sales team members were very informative,
support and onboarding team were very cooperative and organised

This is not Just a software for property management, it is a smart soloution to handle all of tasks

almost nothing i am really surprised from how easy is it

Alternatives envisagées : Hostify et Guesty For Hosts

Pourquoi choisir Hostaway : PMS and channel manager in addition to the mobile app controls

Logiciel antérieur : 365villas

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : all features i wanted were there and even an added value of a booking dashboard

Bac N.
Bac N.
VMware Consultant (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Ease of Use and Features Rich

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I am a tech savvy so it did not take me long to get familiar with the dashboard and how to get it up and running. But, the technical support is a big help.

Direct channel booking and ease of integration

Some of the field/variable is in the wrong position. For example, when settings related to a property listing. Then the listing field should be on top.... so the "users" could select and follow it to complete the settings.

Alternatives envisagées : Lodgify et iGMS

Pourquoi choisir Hostaway : They did not have direct channel booking

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : I have friends that use the product and I did my own researched as well.

Daniel M.
President (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Hostaway -- best ease of use and amazing support

5 il y a 5 mois

I checked out probably 20 different PMS solutions, and had individual demos of about 10. Hostfully was in my top 3, here's why I went with them. 1). Easy interface, web-app enabled for 90% of what my managers need to do day to day, so it's easy to deal with on the go. 2). Top tier API integrations with the platforms I cared most about, VRBO and AIRBNB. 3). Their sales rep was really knowledgable and anything he didn't know he followed up to find out the answer. I've found that their support and onboarding team has been incredible. Shakeel, my account rep, is so responsive and knowledgable! I am loving using this software so far and would reccomend it for anybody who is focused on the Vacation Rental business. I don't know it if it's a good fit for Hotel management, I don't think that is their primary market, but for STRs it's pretty much 5 stars all around.

Nothing that has bothered me yet. I think it would be nice if there was a bit more pricing tools and options, but if you are connecting to a third party Pricing Management solution (which I'm going to be doing soon) then it doesn't really impact your workflow.

Alternatives envisagées : Streamline, Escapia, CiiRUS, Guesty, iGMS, Avantio, Hostfully Property Management Platform, MyVR, Uplisting et Rentals United

Pourquoi choisir Hostaway : Needed a more robust PMS system and Channel manager to support us at scale.

Logiciel antérieur : Lodgify

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : Most other of these require a front desk/concierge style deployment. I prefer one which allows our regional property managers, who are often on the go, to be able to handle guest communications and cleaning management while out and about from their phones. I thought Streamline looked very good for a Boutique hotel business (which is not what I do), and MyVR was probably my runner-up for my niche-- ultimately Hostfully won out for us because it had the best API integrations, knowledgable staff, clean and simple interface both desktop and mobile. Thrilled with the choice so far!

Jamie L.
Founder (É.-U.)

Exceptional Support - Software is still young but off to a great start

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I like this company, their culture, and their obvious commitment to the client. The software is very intuitive, user-friendly, and has a fantastic design. Lastly, their customer support is exceptional. They are obviously committed to working with the client and making sure their end users are happy.

I appreciate the simplicity and user-friendliness of Hostaway. The display is appealing to the eyes and the menus are intuitive. Additionally, the customer support team accessibility is hugely beneficial. I can get quick answers to my questions - they are very responsive. The value of that is beyond measure for a property manager or someone who has a demanding schedule.

The software could offer more templates and automation as it relates to booking and task management. There are a number of processes that take place due to different scenarios as it relates to guests, their needs, and changes in reservations. My experience thus far with Hostaway is that they are actively improving their product which is very nice.

Alternatives envisagées : Uplisting et iGMS

Pourquoi choisir Hostaway : I worked with OwnerRez for a month and a half and the onboarding was still in process. While the software was sophisticated and thorough, the onboarding process was painful. Their support is only available via an email ticketing system. I was lucky if I got a 1-2 hour meeting once a week and at the end I was criticized for needing so much support. Transitioning to a channel manager and scaling your operations from working with individual platforms is no easy task. Myself and my assistant were in flux for a very long period of time and OwnerRez did not appreciate that.

Logiciel antérieur : OwnerRez

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : 1. Software intuitiveness 2. User-friendliness 3. Mobile App 4. Implementation support 5. Dynamic pricing tool

Kim O.
Property Manager Assistant (É.-U.)

Top notch customer service

5 l’année dernière

We found Hostaway to be the perfect option for our property management side of the business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond meeting with us to get us started and through the first few months of operation. Now we deal primarily with the customer service via the app, and they get back to us immediately. They will either fix the issue we're having or we dialogue and troubleshoot to fix. They are constantly working to streamline the program for property managers in terms of calendar updates, updating listings etc. We host between 20-30 properties and they've been great to work with. Highly recommend.

Sometimes the updates are glitchy, but customer service immediately attends to the issue. It's a newer software and very inexpensive compared to its competitors so minors issues are is to be expected, but they troubleshoot and update constantly.

Alternatives envisagées : Hostfully Property Management Platform et Hostfully Guidebooks

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : We liked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and our interactions with him. The price was definitely what caught our eye, but our overall customer experience has been top notch. When we dealt with Hostfully we didn't care for our sales rep. He didn't listen to our needs, didn't send out time reminders and links for meetings, and was overall no where near as responsive as we needed them to be. Hostaway won us over.

Jack M.
Director (Australie)

Sophisticated Channel Manager

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, this has been a good experience. I signed up with them a year ago and periodically I do a review of the competition and new entrants to see if they stack up and so far, this is the best solution for us.

It does a lot of really great things that suit my business model perfectly. It is the best software system I could find for our budget and requirements. My personal favourite is the webhooks and open API that I can use to build my own functions on top of.

It really needs the functionality to be able to automate the security deposit for guests. That is my one problem. I would have said the financails could be improved but they just released a major update to this and it looks great. Finally, I'd like to see some custom reports for business metrics. I currently have to download to a .csv and manually figure things out. The overview dashboard does have a decent set of metrics, but I want to see them over time.

Alternatives envisagées : Guesty For Hosts, OwnerRez, Lodgify, Uplisting, MyVR, Smoobu, Hospitable.com et Guesty

Pourquoi choisir Hostaway : Expensive and you had to pay extra for the actual channel manager. It was a good PMS, but it's only really useful if you have a lot of call ins or your own direct booking website that people have to enquire before booking. I wasn't a fan.

Logiciel antérieur : 365villas

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : By far the best value for money and the best suited to my individual needs.

Rene T.
CEO / Founder (Hong Kong)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

A great Product that listens to users...

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Hostaway saves me time and this is a really big thing.
We have a lot of moving parts in the hospitality business. The fact that there is a lot of automation possibilities in the product makes our lives a lot easier and time won can be focused on other Business Development tasks.

The software is intuitive and easy to use. Clear user interface that is not complicated. The first setup is very easy and when questions arise, the helpdesk is really quick in answering. Team is also helpful with the setup. Most importantly, the team listens to what we, the users, are missing and will implement in fairly short time.

I do not have any real cons for Hostaway product. Like many of the similar products it does not have all in it what we would need (Like good Owners Reporting Tool) but it is 90% of what we need to run our business.

Alternatives envisagées : iGMS et Hostfully Property Management Platform

Pourquoi choisir Hostaway : VREASY was missing a lot of functions we would like to have to run business smoother. (And safe us time) Also, the product felt "dated" and there were not many new functions rolled out.

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : The completeness of the Hostaway Product won me over. Also the price to what was offered between the three products won me over to go to for Hostaway. Also the attention of the team to really support us in the transfer to Hostaway.

Daniel D.
CEO (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

I love using Hostaway

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love using Hostaway. It's not the cheapest product; however, it's nice to have all the features I want in one place instead of slapping together a few cheaper products to try to get the same result.

The thing I like most about Hostaway is the ease of use. I manage my properties while working another job, so I need automation. The automated messaging and task creation with saved checklists really saves a ton of time. My cleaner also really likes it because he can just update the cleaning tasks via the app. I really only have to answer one-off questions from guests because I'm able to seamlessly communicate everything through my automated messages. The other great thing about Hostaway are the constant improvements and customer support. It seems there are new and improved features every month which is exciting. If there's something that could be better, it's easy to communicate with the support team and find out what I'm doing wrong or have them plan out an update. Even though the team is in a different time zone, I always get responses within 24 hours and everyone is really nice. I already love the product, but knowing that things will continually improve is what makes this product a no brainer for me to use.

The booking engine could look better. I used the WordPress plugin and don't love the overall look; however, I figured by the time guests get to that point on my website they're already very interested in booking and won't be turned off by the look.

Alternatives envisagées : OwnerRez, Lodgify, iGMS, Hostfully Property Management Platform et Guesty

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : I wanted something that provided all the features (calendar sync, automated messaging and task creation, mobile app, checklist templates, financial reporting, etc.) in one solution. I also was looking for something that integrated with Beyond Pricing. From doing demos of other products, it was clear to me Hostaway was the best for what I needed.

Aleksandra Z.
Manager (Tchéquie)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

This is what you need for your business

5 il y a 2 ans

I have used another channels manager before and to compare to them this is the best! I don't have any problems with synchronisation, no overbooking, that makes my life much easier )) As well I save lot of time on messages. Because you can use automations in Hostaway. This software is easy to use, big advantage is app for your phone. And I would like to mention that this team is really working hard and they always improve this software, they listen you! You don't need 80 channels to sell your apartment. Hostaway has enough channels for max occupancy rate.

May be would be good to make an option to copy prices for another apartment (because I have 4 same apartment in the same building), so I don't need to spend my time to make prices for similar apartments.

il y a 9 mois

Dear Alexandra, thank you so much for your kind words and recognition for our mobile app. As you can see from older reviews, we take customer feedback personally and always strive to build tools that help our customers grow. After all, one of our company values is Our Customer's Success is Our Success.

Korneel D.
Owner (Belgique)

Best Channel manager software I've used

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As I said before, me and my team are a big fan.
Functionalities are almost everything I need. The overview is very good. And I never encountered a glitch, something I appreciate a lot! Also, costumer service is really good.
Pricing could be better but is OK.

After using several other channel manager software for my 8 unit Boutique Hotel, I discovered Hostaway about 2 years ago. I truly like the integrated features for my 3 channels (Airbnb, Booking.com & own website). It gives a clear and straightforward overview of the calendar & pricing. Easy to adjust pricing by day & by channel individually. I'm a big fan of the automated messages (set-up), as it saves us heaps of time. Also, we never encountered any issues with sending out & receiving messages (very important!). I'm a big fan.

Although, I use the mobile app several times a day, it can use some adjustments. I'ts not the best app there is in form a style and overview. On the other hand it's relatively fast & very easy to use. And also here, it always works.

Breean H.
Owner (É.-U.)

WE LOVE HOSTAWAY

5 il y a 2 ans

We did several demos on different PMS companies. What I learned is that everyone offers something different. Hands down, Hostaway has been the best fit for our needs and the customer service is nothing short of top-notch. Highly recommend them!!!

Every software is not going to have all your needs but Hostaway has worked with me, listened, and responded to all my needed request. I'd love to see automated smart responses and few other efficiencies added to the PMS but this company is passionate and committed to working with the client and I feel like a partner with this team rather than a customer. I'm a big fan :)

Simon A.
CEO (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Change of channel manager

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The customer service is night and day from our previous system. It is not a lie when we say there could be weeks chasing serious issues with our previous manager, so far HA come back within 24 hours, most of the time it is within just a couple. The onboarding was great, very easy. They also have a user guide which is often offered by software companies but this one feels a little different. Anytime we have searched for anything it is there, written in almost mini blogs with images and bullet points, a real bonus for figuring things out quickly on your own.

This is a very user friendly system with lots of fantastic features making property management super easy. Automated emails & payment rules are a huge time saver. Quick access to changing LOS rules & nightly rates. Even mapping properties is crazy fast compared to other systems out there. We love the fact Hostaway charge a flat fee (tiered also!) rather than a commission bases, with our current number of properties, moving from our pervious software to HA, we are saving over £1k a month. Highly recommend using them, moving from one system to the other was also very easy, we were nervous as we have a lot of units and advanced bookings but there have been no issues to date.

So far nothing. To offer candid feedback to potential users, HA don't connect with as many OTA's as our previous system. That being said it does connect with the major platforms all users will most likely want and others are younger in business / don't deliver as much. The channels we are referring to are also being worked on with HA so iCal is available in the interim.

Gary F.
Founder (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

The team makes the product

5 il y a 2 ans

After trying many alternative solutions on the market, we finally found Hostaway. While not perfect, it outperformers their rivals and offers a far more cost effective solution. The best bit however, is the people behind the product. Whenever we encountered a challenge or an issue, the Hostaway team worked to solve it rapidly. What impressed me most was that during the Covid-19 issue, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on the phone, helping customers. That says it all really. Would recommend.

Would have liked easier setup process as it required changing of all logins.

Amanda P.
Owner (Canada)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

It gets Even better!!!

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Hostaway is the best of the best, I've tried ALLLLLL the others, and hostaway nails it almost every time. If Guesty is too expensive - cause it is .... go with Hostaway. Save yourself the time and money of doing research and just sign up with hostaway

The channel manager is always dependable and the guest messaging is great. Plus the brand new re-vamped Booking Engine is SOOOOOOOOOOooooo much better than all the rest.

The Tasks section could use a lot of work, and I find myself double-checking the invoicing, because sometimes it takes a while to update or you have to update it manually.

Abbey moore M.
Director (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Made a mistake and left....came crawling back!

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Excellent from start to finish.

The training is second to none and this is a personal company with REAL people that care about their product and how you feel about it.

I adore this product but if I had to be VERY picky I would say the interface and usability is a little clunky and needs to be tidied up and streamlined a little. But that is just really pulling at straws as this piece of software is worth every single penny and more.

Michelle W.
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Hostaway has been a game-changer!

5 il y a 9 mois

I could not manage the properties that I manage alone without this program. It keeps me organized and makes connecting with my guests and scheduling cleanings a breeze! The feature that allows you to create a "mother" listing with "child" listings connected is amazing when you have a two in one listing.

There are the rare things that you still need to actually go into Airbnb to adjust. I'm sure this will be fixed with time.

Alternatives envisagées : Guesty

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : Price is more reasonable

il y a 9 mois

Dear Michelle, thank you for your review and feedback! There are indeed things that only can be adjusted on Airbnb, but they are constantly improving their API and the same limitations apply to all vacation rental software platforms. We always try to be the first to implement new features, so stay tuned for exciting updates!

Operations Manager (Philippines)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Fast & Reliable Software!

4 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My team and I just switched to Hostaway and so far, it's way much better than the previous one as it offers attentive customer service, relevant features such as creating its own invoice, monthly owner statement, mobile app accessibility, and even more updated features that are yet to be released. Highly recommended.

They offer attentive customer service, relevant features such as creating its own invoice, monthly owner statement, mobile app accessibility, and even more updated features that are yet to be released. Highly recommended.

Unable to customize our website and unable to upload our logo to the invoice JUST YET. But, they're working on it so we just have to wait.

Alternatives envisagées : Uplisting

Pourquoi choisir Hostaway : Lavanda took so long to sort out issues, their features are not yet updated.

Logiciel antérieur : Lavanda

Pourquoi passer à Hostaway : Their updated features.