Hostaway Review

Justin N.
Accountant
Hôtellerie, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very easy to use and it is good to book rental vacations

Inconvénients: everything is good with this software but customer service does take a while.

Hostaway Has Streamlined Many Aspects of My Business

Publié le 14/01/2019
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Hostaway has treated me with great care and respect. Due to their commitment to their customers and the time and care, they have spent with me, and the fact that they are growing every single day despite the success level they have already reached; Hostaway is a company I plan to stay with for the rest of my vacation rental management career.

Avantages: What I love most about Hostaway is the ability to organize guest info and messaging onto one platform which has enabled the fastest guest response rates of my entire career.

Inconvénients: Many kinks in the system still as they are a younger company. But every day that I reach out to the support to report that something is either wrong with my account or something is wrong in the entire system, they immediately get to work on correcting the error no matter large. The last issue I flagged for Hostaway was something that negatively affected EVERY user of their software. They had this corrected in just a week. The most recent issue I reported was also something that affected every user and they are working hard even now to correct it in a timely manner. There may be many kinks to still work out throughout their platform, but their ability to accept my feedback to then correct it immediately makes them the company I want to stick with. They even take suggestions for additional features that a property management service can prove they need and they are currently working at developing a feature I suggested myself for Q2 2019 release!

Makes my day more efficient

Publié le 04/02/2020
Serena S.
Property Manager
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Excellent quick replies on questions. They offer a product that is easy to navigate quickly.

Avantages: LOVE IT - so easy on mobile! Automations are life changing :P Price point can't be beat!

Inconvénients: Wanting more services so I can continue making my life easier! :) I have just added Stripe payments with HostAway which is great too!

The Best Channel Manager

Publié le 08/11/2019
Vasilis D.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Hostaway is an excellent channel manager. I have been using it the last 3 years between my team and has helped to organise my properties with ease! Everything is synced between all channels, prices, availabilities etc. With task manager my cleaners are all informed on when they have to visit a propertiy and all the details they have to take care. The Hostaway team is always there for me, at any question I might have and always get under consideration any feature proposal!! Overall, I would not change the Hostaway at all!! Thank you very much Hostaway team!Keep Up!

Avantages: Ease of use
Availability Synchronisation
Price Synchronisation
Wordpress Plugin
Messages
And Many many other features

Inconvénients: There is nothing I don't like with Hostaway. A few times I have asked for something that is not available, the Hostaway Team added it to their "To do list" and gets it done very soon!!

Good for basics

Publié le 12/03/2019
Brian B.
Gm
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Sugar coated software

Avantages: Initial set up and support was great, great for small property owners

Inconvénients: Support after set up, functionality, crucial issues don’t get fixed (it’s been months)

Essential for daily business of property managers

Publié le 21/11/2019
Ulrich F.
Managing Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I want to highlight that I am a user from the start and admire the accessibility of the Hostaway team and that the listened to what we need and then develop most relevant features.

Avantages: Essential for daily business of property managers. We were able to automate most of regular tasks (messages, payment) and are able to cross post on various platforms. Hence, Hostaway allows us to focus on what is core - adding new properties with ease.

Inconvénients: Nothing. Some elements are yet in beta, but they will get there.

Review

Publié le 03/12/2019
Sophie D.
Property Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They have helped us link all our properties and ensure we can respond from one central messaging system

Avantages: Helpful functionality, great customer service and support

Inconvénients: Nothing we are very happy with it. Any teething problems have been resolved by the customer support service

Respons / Have a nice stay

Publié le 19/12/2019
Jochem B.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am very happy with the help I have received [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], they have all helped me very pleasantly, i'm happy about that.

Avantages: 1 agenda , multiple bookingsites, template messaging

Inconvénients: it does not recognize languages, i working and answering in 3 languages , you can't schedule a template per property per language.

Great PMS and channel manager in one that actually integrates with Airbnb. Continually improving!

Publié le 07/05/2017
Lisa M.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Integrates with a number of good channels for STRs and they have very responsive customer service. Any time I have a question I get an answer within a day, and they even update me on development timelines so I know what new features to expect. I've watched this company grow and hope to see even more out of it in the future

Inconvénients: Still a little new (as of spring 2017) so some kinks being worked out, and some features are needed to make it truly powerful, but I feel confident that this time next year they will have all the most important features down pat!

Great start but poor functionality

Publié le 02/08/2018
Christopher A.

Commentaires: Nothing

Avantages: Good setup and support, user friendly software that was easy to pick up and work with. Think Airbnb over booking,com

Inconvénients: Difficult functionality, unable to put in standard restrictions or rules that you can when dealing with the channels directly. A good start but very basic in its fictionality and options. good for amateurs but not for serious users

Hardest working team in the vacation rental software industry!

Publié le 09/05/2019
Landon G.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Hostaway comes highly recommended from us as the clear cut best value for the money vacation rental software. For a relatively low per listing monthly fee everything is included. Perhaps the best part of Hostaway is their clear interest in improving their software. They continue to make improvements and make it easier to use and more functional for vacation rental managers. When I have an issue their support team is quick to respond to me and also quick to fix the issue. Once you begin working with Hostaway its clear to see the people behind it are the ones you want to align your business with.

Inconvénients: It does not have all functionality of other vacation rental management softwares. It does not have integrated automatic credit card processing and a few other features are missing. However it was missing more features a year ago, but the Hostaway team continues to fill in the gaps!

Hostaway, yet another amazing booking software.

Publié le 10/05/2018
Rebecca S.
Analyst
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Support client

Avantages: The customer service for Host away is exceptional. Whenever there is a problem or there is an issue setting up the interface, Host away staff is there 24/7 to help with any questions. The ease of use, functionality, and appearance of the product is also great.

Inconvénients: The payment process has been a bit clunky at times, but that may have just been our server. Other than that and sometimes being slow, this has been a very helpful product!

Great product with innovativ ideas

Publié le 26/04/2018
Simon P.
Support client

Avantages: Easy to use and very straight forward. Details are very carefully thought through. Great and fast support. Especially our customer rep. knows the product very well and has great to ideas for solving upcoming problems. All in all great value for money.

Inconvénients: Few things are in early stage but getting developed and improved more and more. For connection apartments, the implementation is still a bit though but I´m sure our customer rep. and his team will solve that soon.

Just superb

Publié le 24/02/2017
Pawe P.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have to really admit that hosteway from the early beginning is the only one channel manager I use. I got two listings which are basically managed at all stages through hostaway. The constant development and new addons makes it better & better and its really worth to consider for "small" hosts like me.

Avantages: Easy dashboard, multi new addons, useful, essentials

Inconvénients: Not accurate "earnings section" lack of precise currency exchange and missing externals fee like cleanings

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Hostaway le 07/07/2018

Great customer service

Publié le 31/07/2019
Artem B.
SEO
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very easy to add platforms, perfect message automation

Inconvénients: I need more options to the mobile app!!

Best booking app for hosts on the global market

Publié le 18/02/2017
Frank S.
Owner and Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to use interface, speedy synchronization of various booking platforms, constantly improving functionality and the BEST customer service one can think of, makes this clever software the best on the market!

Excellent Software

Publié le 17/02/2017
Sean R.
Owner / Manager
Immobilier
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As an independent property manager, I have been looking for a low-cost solution to help manage my vacation rentals. A lot of the online PMS solutions out there are just too bloated and expensive. Since I manage less than 10 rentals, I needed something with reasonable costs and that fit my workflow. Hostaway is an Airbnb first platform which is great since that is where I earn most of my business. They are able to propagate the Airbnb listing on many other platforms and sync my calendars and rates. There are a few glitches and learning curves to overcome but the customer service has been very responsive. Overall, I'm very happy that I found Hostaway and I will continue to use them.

Avantages: It fits my workflow and has great features. Not too bloated like other PMS solutions. Excellent for freelance property managers.

Inconvénients: There are some glitches but overall the software is easy to use and navigate.

Great overall, customer support needs improvement. Integration with some channels slow.

Publié le 08/05/2018
John B.
MD
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: All in one place platform

Avantages: Good all in one package, easy integration with Airbnb, good layout, each unit calendar is good, the same basis as Airbnb.

Inconvénients: Support.
Sales don't fulfill their promises.
Multi-calendar needs work. Keeps jumping after each input.
Revenue manager needs improvement.
2 months later and still not connected to my major bookings provider.
Guys, if you had sent me a review form, I would have told you all this.

It works better then expected.

Publié le 18/02/2017
Viktor K.
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was searching the internet far and wide for a solution that would reliably sync our room. It does this without fail. What I like the most is the super fast support. I needed help to find some settings and had some general questions about pricing when the chat support came in handy. I've learned about the Hostawey platform trough a web forum when doing my research.

Avantages: Simplicity of GUI and use.

Inconvénients: Some features didn't work at first; multicalender didn't show occupation of rooms correctly.

Overall a good product

Publié le 28/02/2017
Moira O.
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As a time and effort saver, even in its present partly developed state, this is a very usable product. There are still a few hiccups but so long as one is aware of them, they do not detract from the usability, merely that the additional functionality can't yet be relied upon, specifically the automation which has not worked for us.
Overall, we are very pleased and would not like to be without it!

Avantages: Automated connection to AirBnB and Booking.com ensuring that there is no double booking.

Inconvénients: Automation not yet working

Hostaway Vacation Rental Software

Publié le 05/12/2018
Josh W.
Tax accountant III
Hôtellerie, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It can be used by not only the owner but it can also be used by a property manager, it appears to me that it can be used simultaneously to manage many different properties and to tackle a lot of challenges that property managers face.

Avantages: Able to have direct bookings from site has easily made it easier to generate more revenue and easier on the end user.

Inconvénients: Not sure that a mobile app was the best thing to add into the capabilities or focus as it is so much easier to use a computer to access and better overall use.

Good first impressions

Publié le 13/07/2017
Kalyn H.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I was checking out host away to manage some vacation rental postings on multiple platforms. Hostaway streamlines the rental system by combining bookings from several medias. The interface is easy to use and doesn't overwhelm you with a lot of options!

Inconvénients: I have not contacted customer service yet, so I can't comment on the service communication however, it does seem like they've had an influx of customers resulting in a slightly less personal experience.

The software that manages your bookings on differents channels!!

Publié le 22/06/2016
José R.
2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Hostaway eases the hte booking process of the same listing on different channels! Hostaway sycns (in a 10 minutes period) main information such calendar availability and prices based on Airbnb listing (you may also choose a markup % for different channels)! With Hostaway linking for instance Airbnb and Booking, you wont have any double booking for sure!!

Avantages: User friendly!

Great and very useful app!

Publié le 02/03/2017
Maro K.
Immobilier commercial, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am very surprised by the options this great app has, because even some older and famous channel managers don't have some options HostAway has - like linking multiple Airbnb accounts. I recommend HostAway highly!

Avantages: Linking multiple accounts of an advertiser like Airbnb.

Inconvénients: Stability, but that will come with time.

my small experience with app

Publié le 23/02/2017
Andrey B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank you

Avantages: informative