Intuitive, Streamlined Way to Keep SEO in Check in Realtime

Publié le 16/02/2019
Lindsay S.
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This has saved me hours each week on SEO for my own site, but also from fielding inquiries from clients, and in managing clients' sites and SEO directly as well.

Avantages: SEO is such a beast for many of my small business clients. This has been the best tool for both me to use myself, and to recommend to clients. The fact that it's intuitive to use and it tells you in realtime what is good, bad, and ugly is key. If there is a change to SER algorithm, it automatically takes this into account so that you don't have to take on that role yourself if you're a small business owner. The social and meta tags are built right into the interface as well, so it's spelled out for you in such a way that a layperson with very little SEO knowledge can still pick it up with minimal training or time invested in learning SEO.

Inconvénients: I know that some of my less technically knowledgeable clients have had confusion with the social tab settings. If I have one piece of constructive feedback, it's that it would be helpful to have a short tooltip or explanation of what making changes to the various settings will impact, or what difference it will make to the end user if they choose enable versus disable, for example.

Save my seo from dead

Publié le 15/02/2018
Ale R.
Editor
Presse écrite, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Save ALOT of time on make your content seo friendly

Avantages: Improve all your content, make it more easy to rank on google. Trully work. The best from this product is the plugin for wordpress - Perfecto for people without no seo knowledge, like journalist or writters
- Easy to use
- Good Tips
- Save ALOT times
- Integrate with alot of CMS
- Works, trully works
- Good support
I get tired to explain to my journalist how to edit an articles on seo friendly. Now with webtexttool i dont have to. They check, and improve. Now they add another feature, that improve redeability. On our site, somosmamas.com.ar we pass from 500 people daily from google to 50-60K daily.... so it works.

Inconvénients: The other products isnt good, but they can be insanly good. - Page ranking are not good
- competition rank is not good.
- Poor data
- They use credit
I dont like they use credit for check ranks or competition, but the data is so bad i never use the credits. The best from Webtexttool is the plugin (5 stars), the other Functionality at the moment are poor or mediocre (1 stars). But the plugin is insanely good.

A great web application to position web content

Publié le 18/09/2019
Francisco A.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use this utility every week to optimize my blog articles for SEO. I'm not too sure about the SEO results, but the articles are reasonably well positioned and maybe using this tool is part of the job and the positive results. In the past I've used wordpress plugins that said they did a similar job, but using Textmetrics is more comfortable. I can also organize the articles into folders and create them long before I publish them

Avantages: The most important advantages are:
-Easy to handle and use
-The results are quick and clear
-The available options are complete
-I get a text optimized for SEO
-I get tips for optimizing my texts
-Corrector included

Inconvénients: The cons are few for me:
-There is no keyword search option that shows the number of searches and the competition, in order to choose the best keywords for each article.
-It does not include export in Wordpress format (html of wordpress) to be able to copy and to paste including already the images etc.
-And the worst of all: It doesn't include a good complete optimization for other widely used languages, for example Spanish

Fantastic value upcoming tool

Publié le 23/07/2019
Oliver B.
SEO Strategist
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is a future superstar which currently provides a huge amount of analysis power and efficiency for the price. It’s a great tool for content optimisation at the team level and also offers some tools that pro SEOs will find useful.

Inconvénients: I can see where these guys are headed... I’d just like them to get there quicker because I think they’re onto some great tool combinations.

An already great tool that just keeps getting better

Publié le 11/12/2018
Semi retired
Bureau exécutif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is a real winner. It is very well thought out and keeps getting better and better. The user interface is a pleasure to use and the feature set is both deep and useful. An excellent tool that comes highly recommended.

Avantages: If you do any writing for the web, particularly blog posts and articles, then you will find Webtexttool to be an excellent tool to have at your disposal. Write from the get-go Webtexttool will have you thinking more about how you write from an SEO perspective. It will make sure that you have just the right amount of keyword love and not too much. But it goes way beyond that. Webtexttool can also check on your writing style and it can keep a track of how well your writing does once it goes live on the web.

Inconvénients: I do wish it had a fullscreen writing environment as I'm not used to writing with anything else on the screen. It does allow you to get rid of most of the other content on the screen, but I would like it to go all the way and provide a total zen like writing environment like Scrivener does, or the multitude of focus-orientated full screen readers do.

"Must Have" Tool for On-Page SEO

Publié le 24/10/2018
Founder/Creative Director
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This a must-have tool for anyone who writes content on the web, especially if they would like to use that content to attract organic traffic search to their website. It largely demystifies (but not completely - there will always be some mystery in SEO, as it should be) the black-magic of on-page SEO. I think 70% of all white-hat SEO is on-page optimization and this tool does the job admirably well, even if you have never "done SEO" before.

Avantages: It checks my articles for "on-page" SEO factors such as readability (the "grade level" needed for comprehension), keyword use in various places such as headers and content, and outgoing links to other articles. It encourages authors to write content around specific keywords and provides a pretty powerful yet simple tool to look for easy-to-target keywords with low competition. It also ranks the overall SEO of the content by giving it an SEO score and a readability score.

Inconvénients: I think the user interface can get a little better in searching for the long-tail keywords. It will also be a tremendous help to be able to store good keywords so they are more easily and readily accessible.

A content optimization POWERHOUSE!

Publié le 02/10/2019
Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Textmetrics has so much to offer! However, the things that have been most helpful for me, and the ones I'd like to put emphasis on, are related to optimization. You can start optimizing your content before creating it with Keyword Research and Analysis. Once you've identified your keyword(s), you can keep optimizing your content while you're writing it thanks to real-time optimization suggestions.

Avantages: Of all the things that Textmetrics (or WebTextTool for those who knew it by that name) brings to the table, my all-time favorite feature are real-time content optimization and SEO suggestions. I like the fact that, instead of having to wait for the entire piece of content to be completed before start optimizing it, you can optimize it as you're writing it.

Inconvénients: The one thing I'm not crazy about its the 'Voice' parameter in the content optimization section of Textmetrics. In some cases, writing with a male or female voice doesn't make that much of a difference but that often leads to written content being marked in red (with a negative score) in the Textmetrics content optimization dashboard.

The powerful SEO on-page tool for Bloggers and Marketers

Publié le 26/09/2018
Cuong T.
Assistant Project Officer
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Webtexttool scores your blog articles and pages by a visual measure which ease to use.
It optimizes any blog posts as your SEO on-page assistant who will find out instantly your mistakes.

Inconvénients: The WordPress plugin needs to be improved for speed.
Webtexttool syncs the blog article in 1-way import that means you must import URL to Webtexttool, then copy manually the HTML source to your blog articles that are in SEO optimized.

Create Content-Rich Articles for Search Engines

Publié le 26/02/2019
Phillp C.
Marketing
Design, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: No complaints, works as expected. Cheers

Avantages: The one-thing we use them is their content analyzer. Is pretty advance with their suggested tips (machine learning). We use their wordpress plugin to optimize our on-page seo. The tool analyzes our content and following the hints, we make appropriate changes and publish them. There're results.

Inconvénients: Not really dislike but we already have better and more generous tools for tracking our keywords. So its page ranking feature is pretty much obsolete to us and we wish they could have given us more credits for analyzing content instead.

The Essential Tools for Blogger

Publié le 10/11/2018
Lily S.
secretary
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: If you blog, then WebTextTool is a must. It helps you optimize your written content while you are writing it. Even when you are not writing for your blog, you might want to have the WordPress plugin installed and write the draft on your blog just for the WebTextTool feature.

Inconvénients: More features are available for more fee while some might prefer to have everything under one billing.

Craft the SEO-Optimized Writing Without Knowing Any SEO

Publié le 09/10/2018
Jeffry T.
Freelance Designer
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The tool helps users to SEO-optimized their writing the easy way. All that a user needs to do is to put their chosen keyword(s), and the tool will tell you what to do to optimize the writing.

Inconvénients: The use of credit to access other features.

Helps Me Optimize My Blog Posts For Better SEO

Publié le 17/04/2018
Shannon R.
Blogger
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Keeps me on target and focused when creating content

Avantages: I use the Wordpress plugin add-on when writing blog posts. Once I set the main search term, it continually reminds me on how to optimize my content for my targeted search term. It's a great way to have a checklist of items I need to do in order to create great, targeted content. Helps to keep me focused and on target when writing. I also love the feature of tracking rankings for my blog post for a specific search term.

Inconvénients: TheWordpress plugin disconnects a lot so I have to continually re-connect the plugin to the Webtext Tool app.

Useful tool

Publié le 10/05/2019
Shivbhadrasinh G.
Co-founder
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Project structure and the optimization feature is useful

Inconvénients: Navigation in the tool can be improved.

Textmetrics (formerly WebTextTool) is exactly what you need to write SEO friendly text!

Publié le 18/09/2019
Javier P.
Video Producer/Editor/Digital Media Engineer
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been able to track views and conversion rates so accurately that I feel this tool os invaluable. I am not an SEO expert and with this tool, I don't have to be.

Avantages: This software walks you through every major requirement for search engine optimization. A list of things that needs a tweak in your post. Also, it tracks metrics about your posts. The stats are extremely helpful because I can do my own A/B testing.

Inconvénients: I wish they had a native mobile app for iOS but I bet this is on their todo list.

Really helped improve my organic search rankings

Publié le 19/04/2018
CEO & President
Logiciels
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been able to optimize my blog content and use WebTextTool to track the page ranking of the content.

Avantages: The best thing about WebTextTool is the easy by which you can import content, search and assign the best keywords, and get easy to follow improvements that are tracked by their 0-100 scoring system. Once you get your content close to 100 it is optimized for the keywords you selected.

Inconvénients: I don't like to work in the Wordpress plug-in beacuse of the size constraints. I prefer to work in their web app and then copy and paste and that increases the time needed to use their software.

Webtext the easy way

Publié le 18/12/2018
Sales Representative
Automobile, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It will tell you how your content is looking when you use the WP plug in or you can use the website and write your page out to make sure you have a good content

Avantages: Webtexttool does a great job tracking your pages along with your competitors' pages. You can have a weekly email tracking your website page in google. You can also use it with WordPress as a plug in. Easy to see what you are missing on your page to ensure you are good with your on page SEO

Inconvénients: The thing Iike the least about webtexttool is keyword research. They could do a better job finding keywords and related keywords.

Our SEO Content Assistant

Publié le 04/04/2019
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: Great

Avantages: The beautiful thing about it is - webtexttool gives a visual guide and useful tips on how we can better write for search engines like Google. Copywriting to include search engines is a learnt skill and for designers like ourselves, this can be a problem as SEO is constantly changing. Our process now is just write on Google Docs and amend accordingly to what it suggest, publish! Easy.

Inconvénients: Perhaps more integrations into SEO-related Saas like Morningscore, etc? So users can have a simplified overview for actions to be made.

Bought this on Life Time Deal, been using it all the time for content writing.

Publié le 16/03/2018
Thomas W.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Better ranking in Google for my blog posts, thanks to "proof-reading" done by this software.

Avantages: I don't use WordPress, so I appreciate authoring SaaS that allows me to just go to their website and type there. WTT is mandatory for my content writing, just before I hit publish on any blog post.

Inconvénients: The UI is a bit confusing, probably because it has a lot more features than the ones I care. This software is not strictly required if you know all the SEO checklists, but it's a good to double check.

Simple and straightforward keyword and SEO app.

Publié le 05/06/2018
Freelance Photography
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I use the plugin with Wordpress and it integrates this perfectly. The keyword analyzer is amazing. I write my blog posts within Wordpress and the fact that it's perfectly integrated makes this a great product. I get instant page score and content quality so I can tailor my blogs to reach my audience.

Inconvénients: Before the update the interface was a little clunky and a bit confusing to use. But now with the new release a lot of the issues I had have been addressed.

The Tool you need to write contents that WIN at the SEO Game

Publié le 26/09/2019
Fabio C.
Marketing Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Textmetrics (formerly Webtexttool) is very easy to use. You can import or simply copy/paste your existing texts and it will analyze them. Textmetrics it's very useful to improve the on-page SEO of your texts and the readability of them. Also, the tool permit to make a keyword research, identifying the best keywords to use in the text. Awesome!

Inconvénients: None, I can't find any disadvantages with Textmetrics

Text analysis and basic SEO for Beginners

Publié le 29/03/2018
Jochen G.
Geschäftsführer
Support client

Avantages: I love the idea to get tips for better content. A good thing is the integration into WordPress and other tools.

Inconvénients: Some of the advice's are not comprehensible. As a savvy writer or SEO, you don't need most features of the tool.
I would recommend it only for beginners.

Awesome On Page SEO Tool

Publié le 30/04/2018
Camille A.
Web Developer
Support client

Avantages: Webtexttool is a great tool to have as optimizes our websites on page factors. It has been very helpful to have an interface like it when you are coming up with a copy.

Inconvénients: It also provides a wordpress plugin for websites powered by Wordpress but there are a few issues with their wordpress plugin, that sometimes disconnects.

Content optimization tips as you write

Publié le 30/07/2019
Goioiza F.
Co-founder
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Really helps me with my content creation workflow. Seeing the optimization tips and pointers in my article page boosts confidence.

Avantages: - Import existing blog article via URL, text, document, etc, and start optimizing it.
- Page and site tracking options.
- Optimization suggestions in the editor/content creation area.
- Various plugins and support for WP, Google docs, etc.
- Content analysis to tell you about content tone, demographic, readability.
- Provides keyword competition data.
- Continuous improvements and additions to the overall software and platform.

Inconvénients: - Can be pricey compared to other options that are available online.

Always write SEO friendly content

Publié le 10/01/2019
Retno W.
English Teacher
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: With the help of webtexttool, anybody can create SEO friendly content easily. Just put your desired keyword(s), and the tool will analyze your content as you write it and give suggestions on what to do.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I need to relogin multiple times to the tool when I'm using it inside WordPress. It's not a big deal, but it's annoying.

Excellent for Writing the Article to Boost SEO

Publié le 11/09/2019
Nicole L.
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to use and user-friendly. We use straight away without looking at the tutorials

Avantages: 1) Wordpress plugin
2) Keyword ranking
3) Keyword suggestion
4) Writes texts with real-time suggestions

Inconvénients: We don't have anything dislike as of now because of its suite our needs as a small business owner.