Really good background for my ministry

Publié le 01/04/2018
Karoly G.
founder
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Avantages: - Reliable,
- Affordable.
- Very friendly and helpful staff...
- ...in the last 13 mounts there was only 2 small glitch and they were corrected less then 8 hours.

Inconvénients: - Need upgrade to provide the general double opt-in rule. (by-law requirement in many country!)
- Need upgrade to send an email to me (admin) if someone opt-in and/or opt-out from my service (by law requirement to keep in record them!)
- Very nice to let me send email and SMS campaign together, however the email should be free up to a certain amount of email, but definitely not charging by counting of characters . (Your competitors providing 10-18 000 free emails /m)
- Please figure out the Time-zone sensitive sending. Similar than the timezone-wrap in Mailchimp. BUT, if i can suggest: forget it the subscribers time zone selection by their IP address location. This is a dead end! There is a lot of issue with that. However if you let me (admin) set up a "time zone delay-number" at every subscriber record and this number can a variable at the "scheduled sending", that would be a really professional solution.

We use it to communicate w/ about 80 HS students and their parents regarding youth group activites

Publié le 17/10/2017
Nick M.
HS Youth Group Assistant Pastor
Institutions religieuses, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Communication with students

Avantages: Very intuitive to use. Storage of phone numbers very handy. Ability to send at future date is very valuable, so we send reminders of evening activities at 4:30, when kids are out of classrooms.

Inconvénients: Things I'd like to see in the future -
Ability to send the same text 2 or 3 days in a row. Or send it on the same day every week for a few weeks, etc.
A few more columns for categories of members, ie; boys, girls, parents, juniors, seniors, etc, so we could just click girls and parents to send a message about a sleep over, etc

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 18/10/2017

Hi Nick, thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time. :)

You actually do have some scheduling options when you set up your message on the Send Message page. If you select "Schedule the Message" instead of "Send the Message Now" it will give you some options for if you want the message to repeat and how often. You can then manage and edit or remove scheduled messages under the Messages->Scheduled Messages tab.

You are also able to organize your subscribers into groups if you want to sort them into categories like "boys, girls, parents." You can find a tutorial on groups here: https://mobile-text-alerts.com/blog/adding-editing-removing-groups-control-panel/

Hopefully that helps! Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Mobile text alert review

Matt H.
IT Director
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are a healthcare facility with multiple locations. After a snow storm back in 2014, we had doctors come to work when we were closed. We needed a way to tell everyone the same thing at one time. This software has been a game changer. Now we use it for the shirt of the day on Fridays, a mass text for when servers are down, or even say happy birthday to an employee. Great product!!! hand down

Avantages: Easy to use, i like the group feature where you can send to all or just groups of subscribers.

Inconvénients: I always forget how to add a subscriber to a group.

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 17/10/2018

Hi Matt,

Thank you for the nice feedback, we appreciate it! :)

We are glad you have had a good experience and hope to continue to provide a useful product for you!

Excellent product, keeps our staff and craft employees safe and informed

Publié le 26/02/2019
Richard V.
IT Manager
Construction, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Again, excellent method of communicating with a very large and disjointed work force. The ability to have multiple keywords and groups made it very easy for our employees to choose to register either in English or Spanish so we can have messages tailored to our non English speaking staff. Excellent.

Avantages: Extremely easy to use. I have now used Mobile-Text-Alerts with 2 different very large scale jobs. The product is easy for our less technical HR users who send communications to employees for weather events, meetings, or other safety or emergency events. The product was particularly effective during Hurricane Harvey when communications in the area were very disjointed. Mobile Text Alerts is something that more and more of our jobs are using.

Inconvénients: Nothing. The product does its job and is very easy to use. I don't need anything else from it.

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 27/02/2019

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We are glad you have found great success with your text alert system and hope you continue to find good use out of it!

My church has been using MTA for two years and we are continually adding new features.

Publié le 27/07/2018
Wardell J.
Sr. Minister of Technology
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It a simple and very effective mode of communication. Love it.

Avantages: The best feature is the new text to speech. The customer service is insane. They will respond even on Sundays. Wow!

Inconvénients: They down side is the reduction in MMS characters from 1500 to 660.. it's taking me twice as long to construct a messages because I have to cut it short. Errrg

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 01/08/2018

Hi Wardell,

Thank you for the nice review! We're glad you've had a good experience! :)

The character limit for MMS is actually still 1550 - If you're having issues with that or your dashboard isn't reflecting that please let us know at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we can look into it for you!

I LOVE Mobile Text Alerts

Publié le 27/08/2018
Andrea S.
HR Manager
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to communicate with staff all over the city in an instant. I don't have to leave a message or rely on email. We use mobile text alerts daily.

Avantages: It's easy to use and it's extremely helpful for our staff. I think this was one of the BEST investments we have made.

Inconvénients: The software if wonderful, if there would be one thing I would change it is how to verify who I am sending the text too if I am sending multiple texts. I have to go back and uncheck a checked name to be sure they are not getting the next text. If there was a little box to the side with the names that I could uncheck or a clear button for the names only (not the text). Other than that...it's WONDERFUL!!!

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 28/08/2018

Thanks for your kind words! We will look into your idea and see if we can work that in!

Love Mobile Text Alerts

Missy S.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: All in all, it’s been great for us! I like the MMS feature just wish it didn’t count as 3 messages PER subscriber

Avantages: That it’s integrated with the LuLaRoe BLESS System. I also like how we now have a registration link that automatically signs them up for alerts

Inconvénients: The link doesn’t always work in the text alert and sometimes my text either doesn’t go out or goes out twice

Hi Missy,

Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear you've had an overall good experience.

If you have any issues with messages/links feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we can try to help troubleshoot!

As a user and customer of Mobile Text Alerts I highly recommend them!

Crisa T.
Boutique owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I think it’s a great service and the fact that they make it personal they contact you and you get quick response from their team. They even give you tips and tricks and even educational tutorials on how to engage customers, get more customers, how to host live sales, it goes on and on they really know how to treat you as a user of their service!! They go above and beyond! Thank you Mobile Text alerts!

Avantages: The ease of using it to send mass texts to all my customers. I was able to send texts quickly and easily anytime of day! Usually 30 minutes before a live sale on Facebook was a Great time to send out a text to remind my customers to log on to tell them to stop by and shop in my live sales! I also loved getting messages from others through the service because it truly works!

Inconvénients: Nothing really I didn’t have any problems, I remember I had some questions and I emailed them and they reaponded quickly!

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 14/11/2018

Hi Crisa,

Thank you for your nice feedback, we appreciate it!

We are glad you had a positive experience and want to thank you for choosing us! :)

Great Communication Ability

Publié le 23/10/2018
Young Living Gold Independent Member
Médecine douce, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I absolutely love that I have the ability to send a text msg or an email to stay in contact with members on my team. The email feature is what keeps me here. No other text msg service offers this option. The customer service is top notch, esponding to my questions and taking my suggestions to male it more user friendly.

Avantages: I really like that I have very quick access to text messaging abilities to get the word out to multiple people at one time.

Inconvénients: It was time consuming to set up since I am not the most tech savvy person

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 02/11/2018

Hi there,

Thank you for the nice feedback! :) We hope to continue to provide a positive experience for you and let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions!

Amazing Service

Publié le 17/08/2018
David W.
Executive Assistant
Sécurité et enquêtes, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The customer service is absolutely wonderful; I would highly recommend it to others. The product itself has done a great job of serving our needs.

Avantages: The user interface is super functional and easy to use and is actually also enjoyable to view.

Inconvénients: I wish I could quick add 5-20 contacts at once rather than only being able to add one at at time or uploading a file. It is just a preference and a relatively small one at that.

Mobile Text Alerts is the perfect text marketing tool for our needs.

Publié le 30/09/2018
David H.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using Mobile Text Alerts for about a year and the features have continued to grow. It has been a perfect way for us to keep in touch with our customers without having to depend on the reach of our social media accounts, which waxes and wanes with each algorithm update.

Avantages: Value, ease of use, and the features that make it perfect for a direct network sales business.

Inconvénients: I really don't have any complaints. I think it does what it is intended to do very effectively and efficiently.

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 03/10/2018

Hi David,

Thank you for the kind review! We hope you continue to find great success! :)

Best,
Mobile Text Alerts, LLC

Awesome Text Service

Katie B.
Executive Assistant
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I LOVE the customer service as well as the design, functionality, and intuitive structure. The Mobile Text Alert crew is super responsive and helpful in resolving any questions or issues that arise.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to add a small group of subscribers all at once on one screen rather than one at a time. It is a minor negative though.

This really works to alert students

Publié le 01/10/2018
Roberto L.
Technological Resources Coordinator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are a Health Sciences Related University in Puerto Rico. Last year hurricane Maria destroy all communication systems. Mobile phone systems was the first to get up, so we decide to adopt Mobile Text Alerts as a primary system to alert students, faculty and staff in case of an emergency and give how to proceed instructions .

Avantages: Assign administrative levels for groups is a most!

Inconvénients: I would like to add a bar with direct access to 3 or 4 prepared messages, so, in case of an emergency all I have to do is login an click the button to send the alert message.

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 05/10/2018

Hi Roberto,

Thank you for the nice feedback! :)

We are glad you have had an overall positive experience and hope we can continue to be of use to you!

I did want to mention that you can set up prepared message templates under the Messages->Message Templates tab on your control panel. You can read a tutorial on Message Templates here: https://mobile-text-alerts.com/blog/new-feature-message-templates/

Feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com with any questions about that!

Mobile Text Alerts is great!

Publié le 05/11/2018
Jesse R.
Human Resources
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Mobile Text Alerts has been great for us. We use it all of the time to contact employees and send memos about trainings, etc. Customer support has been fantastic when there has been any issues that we needed help with. They are quick to respond and answer any questions.

Avantages: The software is easy to use. It's easy to navigate and very simple to use.

Inconvénients: I have not found anything yet that frustrates me or that I don't like.

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 14/11/2018

Hi Jesse,

Thank you so much for your kind review and positive feedback!

We hope to continue to provide a valuable and positive experience for you! :)

Phenomenal

Heather W.
Vehicle Advertising - Marketing
Automobile, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We absolutely love this mobile text alerts. Not only does it reach hundreds on people to alert them what we feature for the week but it gives them the ability to click on the link that we attach to preview our lists. Very happy with this service and highly recommend it!

Avantages: Very Very easy to work with, if i ever have any questions they are quick to respond with a solution.

Inconvénients: Sometimes something goes a tad bit wrong but its always a easy fix.

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 17/10/2018

Hi Heather,

Thank you so much for the nice review! :)

We appreciate your feedback and are thankful for your business!

Great program and service

Asael C.
Technician
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The most I like about this software is everything from customer support to the ease of use and that is is not expensive. Also that I can use it everyday and that there are no limited amount of messages of things I can send out. It is very useful for my church and I.

Inconvénients: Nothing everything is great. The software itself I haven't seen anyone else be this advanced.

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 02/11/2018

Hi Asael,

Thank you for your nice feedback! :)

We hope to continue to provide a positive experience for you!

Easy to use!

Connie G.
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Mobile Text Alerts is user friendly and the customer service is helpful.

Inconvénients: The price breakdowns I found confusing at first.

Hi Connie,

Thank you for the nice feedback and ratings! :)

Glad to hear you've had a good experience thus far and we hope to continue to provide a useful service to you!

Thoroughly enjoy your services...

Publié le 05/11/2018
Gavin S.
Youth Minister
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using Mobile Text Alerts since 2015 and I have been really pleased with you guys. I really like how quickly you fixed the hack that happened about a year ago, and how forward you were with us customers about it.

Avantages: I really like the app, and the way i can schedule messages ahead of time. those two things are worth their weight in gold for me in my ministry.

Inconvénients: The character limit. But thats fixible by upgrading to mms, I just havent yet.

Excellent Customer Service

Publié le 06/01/2018
Sid R.
Marketing Director at MVDECA
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The customer service of Mobile-Text-Alerts is excellent. Cust support rep was extremely quick in his responses to our organization and was able to facilitate our entire group text solution in a matter of hours. He responded to emails within minutes and was on top of the job and made it easy for us to renew our account. Would definitely recommend to others.

Inconvénients: Occasionally doesn't send to some phone #'s (could just be a phone issue). Other than that we had no issues.

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 28/02/2018

Thank you for the feedback! :) We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review!

I LOVE IT! Mobile Text Alerts has helped us so much.

Publié le 04/06/2017
Andrea H.
Elite Leader
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's so easy to use. They help me right away when I have questions. I have a team of over 1500 ladies, and through this system I am able to communicate and update my team through alerts. I am also in love with the personalize tab! I am able to use their First name when personally congratulating them on hitting a milestone! is amazing! So much time saver, and my sales through customers have rise! I am also able to personalize the language! I have Spanish and English team members and customers. I absolutely LOVE the Unlimited text messages!

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 04/06/2017

Hi Andrea, thanks for the kind words!

Please let us know if we can ever help with anything

Love mobile text alerts!

Leigh W.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The customer service is great and it’s easy to use!

Inconvénients: The interface is kinda boring. But still useful!

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for the nice feedback! :)

We're glad you've had a good experience thus far.

Let us know if there was anything else we could do to improve things on our end!

I love the text messaging

Publié le 21/09/2018
Donna D.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I think it has increased my business because I just have to hit one button to reach my clients

Avantages: that it reaches all my customers that sign up

Inconvénients: sometimes a customer will tell me they did not receive their alert but I think it is on their end

Pretty good

Publié le 26/11/2018
Kayla M.
Retailer
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We like it but are considering canceling because the price is so high.

Avantages: The software is fairly easy to use and seems to work efficiently.

Inconvénients: The cost is far too much and there shouldn't be an extra charge for a keyword.

Works great!

Publié le 16/01/2018
Jennifer S.
Chiropractor/owner
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I have really enjoyed using Mobile Text Alerts. I think that the price is amazing for the service that we receive. We use it at least once a week.

Inconvénients: I wish that the software would send us an email when we receive a text reply. I know this option is available if you have a higher cost service though.

envoyé par Mobile Text Alerts le 28/02/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Jennifer! :) We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review!

Makes it easy to connect with customers!

Heather B.
Lularoe Consultant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Mobile text alerts is easy to use, allows me consistent, reliable access to get information to my customers, and helps me run my business from anywhere. It is priced right and user friendly! I would definitely recommend!

Avantages: I love that Mobile Text Alerts is reliable and consistent! It is so user friendly, and it has helped me keep in touch with my costumers. Technology is always changing, but mobile texts is a 100% guarantee that your information will always be sent and seen. ❤️

Inconvénients: There is nothing to dislike. I’ve loved everything about the system so far.