15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Mobile Text Alerts

En savoir plus sur Mobile Text Alerts

Envoyez des alertes SMS de masse à votre groupe grâce à des alertes de texte mobile.

En savoir plus sur Mobile Text Alerts

Sometimes a customer will tell me they did not receive their alert but I think it is on their end.

Mobile Text Alerts - Notes

Mobile Text Alerts a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 80 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Mobile Text Alerts ?

Keith
Keith
Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

User Friendly Text Marketing Strategy

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Mobile Text Alerts is the ideal SMS marketing solution for businesses looking to reach their customers at the correct time. With its user-friendly interface, businesses can easily communicate with their customers, employees, and audience when it is meaningful. This platform is perfect for generating sales, announcing notifications, and maximizing engagement in a reasonably priced and efficient way.

What I found nice was the integrations. They have options such as Salesforce, Facebook, Constant Contact and many more. Another good thing is live support chat feature in case if you experience any trouble during the integration process. We built a nice landing page with the goal of building a subscriber’s list. We can now set up a welcome message to send out to our subscribers.

I wish they had a file attachment built inside the platform.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Keith, Thank you so much for your kind review! We're glad you've found it useful for engaging with your customers. We would be interested to hear more about your suggestion of a file attachment - you are able to attach files within the platform on your "Send a Message" page, if it helps. Let us know at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you have any questions about that or any more details about what you're looking for. Thank you again!

Leslie
CNO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great for places with multiple groups

Commentaires : We got this program to use for our trauma alerts. We have ended up using it for so much more. We regularly communicate with our staff anything of an urgent nature. The program lets you know who has opted out so you know exactly who gets the messages.

I love that we can have multiple groups with different members. People can be in one or many groups. We can message some or all and its super easy.

When member reply it only goes to one administrator. We have a nursing admin team of 5 and it would be great if all 5 could get the reply's that the members send.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! We appreciate your thoughts and are glad the software has worked well for you, and appreciate the feedback on what could make it better for you. (There are customizations available for a customization fee that would be able to accomplish what you described if you had any interest in that - Feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you have any questions about that.) :)

Yerson
Communications Director (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 201–500 employés

Professional Communication Software for Organizations

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Mobile Text Alerts has better messaging solution, and the delivery is done on time.

Mobile Text Alerts has included all communications solutions, and no performance defect.

il y a 4 semaines

Thanks for the kind feedback, Yerson! Feel free to let us know if you ever have any questions or need anything.

Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

It needs more work

Commentaires : Run

Their marketing is pretty good and promising, but actual product falls short.

The product is in its infant stages and needs a ton of work. The backend(s) dont match. They use two different interfaces which is unprofessional. The system crashes and locks you out when trying to use it. Documentation is NOT updated to match the current control panel. Sign-up message modifications don't seem to take and different outputs depend on whether someone signs up via QR code or signup form. Campaign consistency matters.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your honest feedback. Yes, we are in the process of redesigning our platform and we've experienced a few bugs here and there, but you may rest assured that this is temporary as our developers work out these growing pains. We are near the completion of our new platform experience. Please let me know how we can make this up to you. We would be glad to take a look at your account, address any issues, and offer you a free 3-month subscription. We want nothing more than to provide you with the best possible messaging experience and we will do whatever we can to make that happen. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Aaron Nicholson anicholson@mobile-text-alerts.com

Alnetter
Small business owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Coinpot

Commentaires : alot I dont spend all day on my phone any more

The ease of having multiple message 1 click

its been reliable and it cuts hours off

il y a 4 ans

Hi there, Thanks so much for the nice feedback! Glad you've had a good experience thus far! :) Feel free to let us know if you have any questions - you can reach out via live chat or email contact@mobile-text-alerts.com. Best, Sam Pelton

Jasper
Media (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Best Practice for Mass Texting

Commentaires : Excellent service. These guy's have an Advocate!

Mobile Text Alerts gives easy access to adding short links, surveys, images, names of subscribers, and more right in the app interface. it's super easy to organize members into groups and even purchase a temporary keyword for a shortcode text in for events and more. The guys and ladies at support are always fast to respond to any questions and are super helpful. Every issue I've had has not only been solved but steps were taken by their team to make CERTAIN we were satisfied with the resolutions and solutions.

I'd say the only qualm I have is that text in users aren't able to add their names. That's not an issue for everyone but we send out morning messages (AMTEXT) and sometimes personalize those. The web page sign up works much better for having the customer fill in their information and we import spreadsheets full of user data regularly and that rocks... so meh!

il y a 4 ans

Hi Jasper, Thank you so much for your review and your kind feedback!! We are glad you've had an overall positive experience and hope to continue to provide a valuable product for you! :) In case it helps, there are a couple other ways you could collect subscribers' names, which you could read a little about here: https://mobile-text-alerts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042109833-How-do-I-collect-subscribers-names- Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or needed anything on our end! Our support email is contact@mobile-text-alerts.com. Take care!

Karoly
founder (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Really good background for my ministry

- Reliable, - Affordable. - Very friendly and helpful staff... - ...in the last 13 mounts there was only 2 small glitch and they were corrected less then 8 hours.

- Need upgrade to provide the general double opt-in rule. (by-law requirement in many country!) - Need upgrade to send an email to me (admin) if someone opt-in and/or opt-out from my service (by law requirement to keep in record them!) - Very nice to let me send email and SMS campaign together, however the email should be free up to a certain amount of email, but definitely not charging by counting of characters . (Your competitors providing 10-18 000 free emails /m) - Please figure out the Time-zone sensitive sending. Similar than the timezone-wrap in Mailchimp. BUT, if i can suggest: forget it the subscribers time zone selection by their IP address location. This is a dead end! There is a lot of issue with that. However if you let me (admin) set up a "time zone delay-number" at every subscriber record and this number can a variable at the "scheduled sending", that would be a really professional solution.

Wardell
Wardell
Sr. Minister of Technology (É.-U.)

My church has been using MTA for two years and we are continually adding new features.

Commentaires : It a simple and very effective mode of communication. Love it.

The best feature is the new text to speech. The customer service is insane. They will respond even on Sundays. Wow!

They down side is the reduction in MMS characters from 1500 to 660.. it's taking me twice as long to construct a messages because I have to cut it short. Errrg

il y a 6 ans

Hi Wardell, Thank you for the nice review! We're glad you've had a good experience! :) The character limit for MMS is actually still 1550 - If you're having issues with that or your dashboard isn't reflecting that please let us know at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we can look into it for you!

Médecine douce, 501–1 000 employés

Great Communication Ability

Commentaires : I absolutely love that I have the ability to send a text msg or an email to stay in contact with members on my team. The email feature is what keeps me here. No other text msg service offers this option. The customer service is top notch, esponding to my questions and taking my suggestions to male it more user friendly.

I really like that I have very quick access to text messaging abilities to get the word out to multiple people at one time.

It was time consuming to set up since I am not the most tech savvy person

il y a 6 ans

Hi there, Thank you for the nice feedback! :) We hope to continue to provide a positive experience for you and let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions!

Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Mobile Text Alerts is the perfect text marketing tool for our needs.

Commentaires : I have been using Mobile Text Alerts for about a year and the features have continued to grow. It has been a perfect way for us to keep in touch with our customers without having to depend on the reach of our social media accounts, which waxes and wanes with each algorithm update.

Value, ease of use, and the features that make it perfect for a direct network sales business.

I really don't have any complaints. I think it does what it is intended to do very effectively and efficiently.

il y a 6 ans

Hi David, Thank you for the kind review! We hope you continue to find great success! :) Best, Mobile Text Alerts, LLC

Camille
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

Been using for a couple years now

Commentaires : This helped me give my customers an immediate message that I know they'll see faster than an email (if they even check their email). It helped me connect with them and offer deals to help me generate income quickly.

I love how easy it is for people to opt in and how fast I can send a text alert out.

I can't really think of anything specific.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Camille, Thank you so much for your nice feedback!! We're glad to hear you've had success with your text alert system :) We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! If there was anything you needed on our end don't hesitate to reach out - Let us know if there was anything you needed from us to make your experience a 5 out of 5 :) (contact@mobile-text-alerts.com)

Alisha

Review of text alerts

Its easy to use and we like that we can add subscribers ourself- our customers like that we can add them on their behalf

Seems like many of our customers get unsubscribed without wanting to me

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review and feedback! Glad to hear you you've found it easy to use. :) Sorry to hear you've had some issues with unsubscribes! If people reply STOP to any of your messages they will be unsubscribed. You're welcome to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we could help troubleshoot any issues you might be experiencing as well!

Gavin
Youth Minister (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Thoroughly enjoy your services...

Commentaires : I have been using Mobile Text Alerts since 2015 and I have been really pleased with you guys. I really like how quickly you fixed the hack that happened about a year ago, and how forward you were with us customers about it.

I really like the app, and the way i can schedule messages ahead of time. those two things are worth their weight in gold for me in my ministry.

The character limit. But thats fixible by upgrading to mms, I just havent yet.

Andrea
Elite Leader (É.-U.)

I LOVE IT! Mobile Text Alerts has helped us so much.

It's so easy to use. They help me right away when I have questions. I have a team of over 1500 ladies, and through this system I am able to communicate and update my team through alerts. I am also in love with the personalize tab! I am able to use their First name when personally congratulating them on hitting a milestone! is amazing! So much time saver, and my sales through customers have rise! I am also able to personalize the language! I have Spanish and English team members and customers. I absolutely LOVE the Unlimited text messages!

il y a 7 ans

Hi Andrea, thanks for the kind words! Please let us know if we can ever help with anything

Kayla
Retailer (É.-U.)

Pretty good

Commentaires : We like it but are considering canceling because the price is so high.

The software is fairly easy to use and seems to work efficiently.

The cost is far too much and there shouldn't be an extra charge for a keyword.

Heather
Lularoe Consultant (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

Makes it easy to connect with customers!

Commentaires : Mobile text alerts is easy to use, allows me consistent, reliable access to get information to my customers, and helps me run my business from anywhere. It is priced right and user friendly! I would definitely recommend!

I love that Mobile Text Alerts is reliable and consistent! It is so user friendly, and it has helped me keep in touch with my costumers. Technology is always changing, but mobile texts is a 100% guarantee that your information will always be sent and seen. ❤️

There is nothing to dislike. I’ve loved everything about the system so far.

Diane
CEO/CONSULTANT (É.-U.)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, Auto-entrepreneur

My first time using this company. I will allow you to know later what I think of them. So far. So g

Commentaires : I don't have to announce my own business or my friends business.

The features I like best is that it is so easy to join. So far I love the ease of using the software and getting my friends to become a part.of the team. I'm looking forward to using the company's advice for my company.

I am new to this and I am just trying to get in there. But, so far you seem to be awesome. I

il y a 3 ans

Hi Diane, Thank you so much for your nice feedback! Let us know if you have any questions. :) Best, Mobile Text Alerts

Angelique
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Excellent software

Commentaires : Great

Easy to understand what things you need to get the text alerts

Something a little confusing understanding some of the comands

il y a 4 ans

Hi Angelique, Thank you so much for your nice feedback! Glad to hear you've had an overall good experience thus far. Sorry some aspects have been a little confusing- Feel free to live chat with us or email us at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you need help with any explanations! (You can also check out our Help Center at https://mobile-text-alerts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us ) Best, Sam Pelton

Jeff
LuLaBro (É.-U.)

Awesome Product

Commentaires : We have been able to grow our business through the use of the tool.

Ease of use! Both on the mobile web browser

I cannot think of one really. The service and support has been very helpful.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback!! It's great to hear the service has been useful to help grow your business! Please feel free to let us know if you ever have further questions or feedback or if you needed anything else on our end (you can email at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com). :)

Karen
Retired (É.-U.)

Online Jewelry Shows

Commentaires : I am sending text alerts to 63 people who are potential customers. Couldn't have done that without text alerts.

I am a senior and still learning the software but think it is a great tool.

My con is not a defect in the software, it is user error and not having the computer knowledge of those who grew up learning the how to's of navigating. I don't know what I don't know so it is hard to know what to ask.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for your kind review and feedback! We're glad you've had a good experience thus far. :) If you need any help with anything you're welcome to let us know! (You can contact us using one of the methods at https://mobile-text-alerts.com/contact ) You can also check our our Help Center: https://mobile-text-alerts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Let us know if you have any questions or needed anything else on our end! :)

kastle
mobile bakery owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

texts

Commentaires : great and if i ever have problems its fixed quickly and im always able to get someone on the phone

that im able to get a plan based on subscribers not by amount of texts i send

dont really have any dislikes i really like the app

Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

Use to send out to tenants

Commentaires : Gets message out fast

We have used this to send out info to tenants. makes it easy to send notes and gets the message out very quick

I hate that there was a limit on how many text you can send out at once. unless you pay for the big package

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Not useful

Commentaires : It is cheaper than making calls so it economizes some how.

It was a hectic day trying to figureout how this works it was over all bad experience. I didn't liked it.

Please start using ai on your system . So it can automatically detect spams. which is also a security threats.

il y a 3 ans

Hi there, Thanks for leaving a review - Sorry to hear you had some issues! We'd love for a chance to try to make it right with you. Please send over an email to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we'd be happy to help you get things figured out! Take care, Mobile Text Alerts

Jeff
Vice President (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 1 001–5 000 employés

Jeff Tilley from Inter-State Studio

The ease of importing users from our payroll software platform.

I scheduled a message to be sent at a later time. I then tried to change that message to send out immediately, and it looked like I made the change successfully, but the message timing was not changed.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jeff, Thanks for your nice feedback! :) Sorry for issues with your scheduled message as well- I submitted that feedback to development. Feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you have any other questions or issues!

Tricia
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Mobile App Use

Commentaires : It would be great if I didn't have to sign in every time I open the App. The remember me option doesn't work.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Tricia! I believe we got this issue worked out on your account on the App! Please let us know if you have any further troubles