Avis clients sur Tradify

En savoir plus sur Tradify

Tradify est un logiciel de gestion des travaux conçu pour les petites entreprises de BTP. Faites des devis, planifiez, suivez et facturez où que vous soyez.

En savoir plus sur Tradify

Extremely intuitive to use, aesthetically pleasing layout, seamless integration with our accounting software.

Also the software slows up on big jobs which is frustrating.

Tradify - Notes

Tradify a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 143 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Tradify ?

Paul
Paul
Business Owner (Australie)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

Radical Tradify

Commentaires : Really helpful. Gave me an extended free trial period. Are very fast to call back wroth over the phone support. I'm not moving any time soon. Love this tooll and the company.

Yes a great tool. I use it daily to quote and invoice my jobs as a Data Cabler. T connects with my suppliersso my invoices are costed correctly. I'm a happy camper. The mobile app is 100%functional. So I can invoice customers on the job if I need to and take payment via credit card via stripe. Easy.

It's a pretty gripe but they are in new Zealand so that's an issue I suppose. Since I'm an Aussie. Lol.

Iveta
Office Administrator (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Tradify for small business

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has helped us a lot with client management and client communication and scheduling workers on sites. They can see instantly on their phone what the job is and I don't need to send out weekly individual emails with address and jobs.

We are very happy we can keep all our clients data, quotes and scheduling on one system where everyone can see. We are not using the billing as yet but that is another stage for us. We wanted to get everyone used to it first.

No specific dislikes as yet but sometimes sent quote shows as opened and viewed by the customer when they didn't even received it.

Darren
Owner ()
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Fairly Easy to use, some good features, requires more development

Saves time quoting and invoicing, layout of invoice looks good, the app is easy to use so the guys in the field don't struggle with how to use it.

when sending emails from tradify the invoices at the bottom say sent from Tradify, i get that its a bit of free advertising for Tradify but I think it looks unprofessional from our point of view, you can download invoices and documents and send your usual way but that does take longer. Doesn't get updated very regularly I used a competitors software for a while (doesnt integrate with MYOB essentials which is why i stopped) and they did regular improvements every month. doesn't integrate with other calendar programs like google calendar. kits which i like where you basically put together regular things that you do ie install a double Power point, but you cant do this on invoices. Pages on the app do take a long time to load and a big downfall no offline access to the app.

Kerrie
Director (Barbade)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Absolutely essential to our business

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We searched for a software. We were weroring jobs Down in a book and were not keeping up to date on reporting and invoicing. Once we our popularity grew and couldn't handle the hard written process, tradify stepped in an automated everything.

Quoting, invoicing, job creation, reports with pictures, links to Xero for accounting

I'd like the invoicing to have a coat of sales and cost to client feature just like in the quoting section

Mattew
Electrician (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

M P Electrical

Commentaires : its changed my business and improved it for the better

The product is a very simple format, easy to use and understand. Easy to log and enter details

More control of reminder emails re open approved documents in case of mistakes or amendments

Deon
Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Great software

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It’s ease of use, integrates easily with what we want to use it for. Allows for smooth running of the business.

Honestly nothing to report for now. It’s a great piece of software

Phil
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Best business decision I've made.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent!!!

Great easy to use software with unbelievable customer service! Highly recommended to anyone I the trade.

Nothing. It's spot on. There is no Cons..

Andy
Fabrication électrique/électronique, Auto-entrepreneur

Great way to improve profitability

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Really has helped me keep a track on time and costs. This alone pays for the subscription

The fact that I can easily use it on whatever platform - phone, tablet & desktop. Integrates with our accounting software to improve billing.

A bit clunky when it comes to the front end - creating estimates

Electronic security systems installer (Irlande)
Télécommunications, Auto-entrepreneur

Artisan Security’s favourite organiser tool

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : 10/10 and the tech support is of the chart !!! Very helpful

Keeps everything organised and in 1 place to be accessed at ease

You can’t enter any info into the programme unless you are connected to the internet. It would be great if you could enter info while offline and then sync it when you get a connection.

Martin
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

Great all round software

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very happY and will continue to use for the foreseeable future

Easy to use and lots of helpful features.

Wish it had a section to do Coshh and risk assessments

Narelle
Office admin (Australie)

Beyond Expectations

Commentaires : What was important was for this business to embrace a software platform to operate from. Tradify made the transition period very short in implementing and being adopted by management into our daily operations. Tradify is now at the core of how we do what we do.
The customer service is next level and world class. Always a prompt response and solutions oriented with a smile and satisfaction beyond expectations.
Tradify rocks, simple, easy, professional that integrates with various software to make it even easier.

Easy to set up without assistance, help docs cover anything you cannot work out . Our team is a crew of painters that all said to me how they dont know anything about the digital space and resistant to creating a new timesheet habit and learning what to do. They were all very chuffed when they worked out how easy it is to use.

I think more reporting features that the user can choose to suit their business model. also the ability to set up another arm to the business separately so like a parent company that umberella's child businesses that have separate teams or territories would be good for growing businesses. Also a group chat room space for team meetings would be supurb! We no longer have an office or central meeting space as the world goes online, a space for comms like a notice board or chat would help a lot.

Wade
Electrician (Australie)
Équipements publics, Auto-entrepreneur

Why does it need a title.

Commentaires : I am using it to try get myself organised, I have found myself being more organised since starting using the software, just need to make it a habit to use it constantly at each job instead of thinking, I will input that later.

I really am still in the very early stages of learning the ins and outs of it.

I would like to be able to receive alerts on my phone for jobs or appointments. The software allows me to double book my time, which seems strange, if I try to schedule an appointment that overlaps an already scheduled appointment, it should alert me, and not allow it. Perhaps this one, is something I am doing wrong, but If i make a kit, and want it at a certain billing rate, it always appears in my quote as the Standard billing rate.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Wade Thanks you very much for your feedback especially from a new user like yourself. We're so thrilled to hear that Tradify has helped you get more organised, and it definitely helps replacing pen & paper with Tradify wherever you go. Thank you also for letting us know your recommendation/request on how to improve on our platform. The ability to receive alerts to prevent double booking is something we can take onboard into our list of continuous improvement for our platform. However the issue you're having with special billing rate appearing in your quotes is something we can help you with. Could you please contact our support team (support@tradifyhq.com) so we can show you how to get this working the way you need it to be? thanks again for your review. Kind Regards Tradify

Alie
Director/Owner/Operator (Nouvelle-Zélande)
, 2-10 employés

Tradify - we're not looking back! You're all we will ever need ... and more!

Commentaires : We've been in since before Tradify was Tradify... and it's always been a simple-to-use and up to date way of helping us with our client information/date, appointments and schedules right through to our invoicing .... Tradify has great support, never a long wait when I have a question or query and they know what they're talking about but are always interested in what they can do to help our small family business to run smoothly.
We can't rave about this system enough, you NEED to look into this system if running a business, you will be impressed!
The time and effort saved by using a system like Tradify is astounding and as said - we're never looking back.

Easy to use, basic computer skills are all that you need... fast and efficient programming, invoicing etc

can't think of anything

il y a 6 ans

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Alex
Electrician (Australie)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Wow! Just wow !

When I first started my business, my invoices and quotes were all over the place, I’d lose track of jobs or jobs which I hadn’t invoiced for. After downloading Tradify I honestly don’t know how I lived without it !

Would be good if they added in a feature that you can write up reports for insurance companies or letters with your header and logo

Aaron
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés

Would Recommend to anyone looking to take their business to the next level

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have had a great amount of success with Tradify not only with scheduling but and increase in efficiency across the board.

Being able to see all our staffs movements and schedule at a glance offers a great amount of flexibility to rearrange jobs at short notice. Quoting jobs quickly with the use of Kits has dramatically decreased our turn around time for our tenders.

I would love the ability to review a quote total breakdown with labor and materials made an option. Especially when using kits I havnt found an option to view a report of labor and materials prior to sending it out.

Belinda
Office Manager (Australie)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés

Job Tasking and Management is easier with Tradify

Commentaires : Tradify allows all Office Staff and Technicians to be informed and kept up to date with jobs requiring attention, quotes that have been processed and links with our Accounting Software for book keeping records. Tradify has become an integral part of our business operations and has allowed our business to move into and maintain up to date technology for our customers and management.

Allows access to all Staff/Employees at a level that Management decides is applicable.

Does not have an "auto save" function

Melissa
Mrs (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great software that helps me manage my business from anywhere

Commentaires : I really like this product, we were looking for a basic job tracking piece of software, and this perfectly answered all of my criteira. I'm not even a trade business, we are a design studio. But it really provides all that I need so am very happy to continue using it.

Easy to find jobs, Easy to search through work. I can see the status of jobs quickly, can add in notes and additional information. Great tracking system of time spent, who did what and where we are up to. It also speaks to MYOB.

Nothing, it's all good.

Laurence

Ease of Scheduling

Pricing was fair and the ease to use the software

When a job is already scheduled and you need to add another staff member to the job you can't just add them easily enough like you can with a mobile app.

Antonio
Afrique du Sud
Construction, 51-200 employés

Employee of the year

Commentaires : We have been using Tradify for 2 years now, with easy to use interface, on the fly processing, job tracking and more allows us to spend more time ensuring jobs are done right than getting caught up in the office the whole day with mountains of paperwork.

Cloud based allows us to work from any location, updating pricing and cost tracking in real time. Easy to use app and online interface.

Limited to data connection.

James
General Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Construction, 11-50 employés

the right tools for the job !

Commentaires : We have ben using Tradify for a while now, we find it a very useful tool to manage all our staff, assets and multiple job sites each and every day.
The system allows us to track exact costs of each job at any time, and makes sure all materials and time is charged to the right job.

Easy to use, very user friendly by giving each team an Ipad they can self manage their own jobs and purchases, whilst allowing management to see what's happening.

There are a few features we would love to see, but in saying that we have over time talked to the team at tradify and a few of our wish list items have started to appear.

James

Tradify rocks

Commentaires : I have to say prior to Tradify I was doing up quotes on MYOB with a white board programming board that could not be viewed from on the road.
Now I can access my quotes, invoices and jobs schedule in work, allocate work. send quotes, invoices emails, plans from anywhere (usually the coffee shop) Tradify has given me the competitive edge in my industry and increased my available time away from the office to generate new business.

Easy to use. My Crews can all use them without any difficulties

Could do with a built in JSA - SWMS that the team can sign off on before they start the job

il y a 6 ans

Thanks James! We're about to release new integrations soon with specific JSA - SWMS integrations to leading safety apps - we hope this helps!

Euan
Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Great for keeping track

Excellent scheduler. Easy navigation with multiple ways to arrive at the correct screen so its user friendly

Gets quite slow at peak times. Price continues to rise to the point where ill be shopping around soon

Reif
Owner/operator (Australie)

Great app and site that helps me keep track of all my jobs and quotes.

Connects to my Myob and keeps track of all my jobs and quotes. Great to be able to send purchase orders and quotes from site.

The mobile application can take a little while to load when starting up and takes a bit to load each page you change too.

Belinda
Office Manager (Australie)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Easy reference, easy work!

Commentaires : Love the new look, so easy to see quickly what is going on and the new colours as references are even more fantastic for easy referencing. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing more settings/functions to be able to customise for our own business.

Joseph
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés

A great piece of software!!

Commentaires : Tradify has made running a small business an ease, with its quick and easy interface to its powerful job tracking and quoting system, it makes keeping track of all things business a breeze. The addition of the phone and tablet apps is fantastic, with only one small recommendation regarding offline support for when you have no wifi or phone signal. (The great customer support have advised me they are looking into this in the near future) All round just a great piece of software, would highly recommend.

Ease of use. Connectivity across platforms. Integration with Xero.

No offline support.