Tradify is the backbone of our business!

Brendan D.
Managing Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: West Coast Refrigeration is a trade business that previous used Simpro and were converted once we found Tradify due to its ease of use, affordability, mobile functionality and outstanding customer support!

Avantages: We cant fault this software as its built perfectly for our trade business and ensures that our field technicians can report their time and materials directly to the job and our office team are so much faster on invoicing customers! Its in real time and as we dont need a direct GPS tracker, we can still use this software to locate staff fast and effectively! I love that you can convert purchase orders straight to bills and allocate materials to the job so our office can cross check and this also makes a easier process for stock ordering and stock-take yearly! Also love that you can save attachments straight from emails on our iphones to jobs and customer profiles. We are also using iAuditor which talks directly with Tradify for our WHS Safety Requirements- this is a huge bonus!!

Inconvénients: Would like to be able to customise our invoices a bit more but the new release is much better than previous.

envoyé par Tradify le 31/08/2016

Thanks Brendan! Customisable invoices are on their way with the new Tradify 2.0 release.

Tradify has revolutionised our business

Publié le 08/07/2016
Kim R.
General Manager
Import/Export, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We came across Tradify after searching for a job management system for 4 or 5 years. Before Tradify we had a collection of different elaborate spreadsheets that had evolved over the years but they required so much time and effort for all of my staff to use and be trained in. We even went down the road of purchasing a custom made job management system, and after 18 months had paid all our money and were never delivered the system, so to have something like Tradify is amazing.

Avantages: It is an amazing platform that lets you really fit the system to your own company's needs, it is also great that all our information is accessed through one system and it is very easy to train people to use the system as it design and functionality is very intuitive.
Tradify is also very proactive in improving the software and allowing it to grow and further meet the needs that are arising as we all get deeper into using it and applying it to our businesses.

Inconvénients: The Silverlight platform that it runs upon seem to be quite restrictive, but even this is about to be upgraded.

envoyé par Tradify le 10/07/2016

Hey Kim! We're so happy your team @ Denmark Windows is loving the Tradify platform! Just a little heads up, we're about to launch a completely new and improved Tradify with all the same features you love + many more & the best part... no Silverlight! Whoop!

Tradify has simplified life for me!

Publié le 24/04/2017
Stu S.
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was finding myself spending too much time entering the same information into different spreadsheets, documents etc. I can now create a professional looking quote much easier, track quotes, transfer them to jobs, which I can assign to employees, track their time/materials better, then transfer that to a professional looking invoice easily. I love Tradify, and the customer support is great! They look for feedback to improve the product. Very satisfied and would/have recommend product to other colleagues.

Avantages: Simple to use, but yet the abilities are complex. It save s alot of time, and money, while keeping things organized.

Inconvénients: Not much. I don't like that the accounting side doesn't really accomodate with the 2 popular Canadian Accounting software platforms (Sage/Simply Accounting, Quick books). Seems more Australia/New Zealand Based) Naturally.
I will create a small list of features I would like to see in the software and send to you.

Flexibility of Tradify

Publié le 21/01/2017
Steve Z.
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am using Tradify in three separate businesses and find using it a great experience. My time is limited and I have no patience for apps that do not deliver, Tradify is not on this list.
The seamless integration with Xero is faultless, often a sticking point with integrated apps.
I have spoken to the staff on several occasions when I have been working on out of the ordinary problems, and they have always been easy to deal with and professional.
The new format has improved the experience yet again which is a testament to the innovative attitude of the company.

Avantages: Ease of use always is a big factor in choosing tools of trade. Designing systems that are both instinctive and functional is never an easy task, Tradify has done this well.
Flexibility to correct entries is also important.

Inconvénients: Having to be online to use the software. Would be great to have the ability to work offline and then sync.

Tradify is a great app to use for job tracking

Publié le 08/03/2017
Jacob G.
Business owner
Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So far our experience with Tradify has been positive. We run a small plumbing company and use this app to track our jobs from start to finish. It links up with our accounting system which is great. When we have provided feedback to Tradify on improvements, they have always responded and most of these have been included in the latest software update. It's good to know they are constantly looking to improve the software for the end users (us). When ever we have had a question regarding how to do something in Tradify (which isn't often, as it is very user friendly), their customer service has responded in a very timely manner.

Avantages: - user friendly
- efficient and effective for our business
- customer service is great
- updates occur to improve the software

Inconvénients: - not being able to select multiple status' to view jobs - currently you can only select one status at a time to view

A value for money system that will cut your hours in the office and streamlines your business

David A.
director
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When i first started I thought is was a bit of a gimmick, however it is far from it, I have been using tradify for about 2 years now and i can tell you that it has cut my office time down by 70%. I now quote at the customs house in front of them and give them a quote there and then, i then can book them in to do the work at the same time. my teem gets there purchases order descriptions work and where and when at the same time ( no doing quotes at midnight). I can track my teem and alter items on site. I use this to my advantage as it is a great selling tool, customers do not like waiting for quotes and the speed you can do all this show that you are on the ball and a professional. My competition does not stand a chance.
I can be a little non user friendly to start with but keep persisting as it will pay off.

Avantages: Cuts all the office crap you have to deal with at the end of the day

Inconvénients: i is a bit hard to find features on the system and can be a little bit annoying to work around the sight

Great success starts with Tradify

Cameron S.
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Prior to using Tradify we were in a mess of paperwork and emails. Tradify has allowed us to streamline our business and quickly respond to our customer needs. We also don't lose track of excess materials used on a job now which equates to better profitability.

Avantages: Working in real time is fantastic. Jobs get allocated and on site techs can report back using the app. Time and material capture is really easy, and assists in invoicing the correct detail. Once everything is complete, we just click a button and everything is automatically sent to MYOB.

Inconvénients: Time sheets do not automatically transfer to MYOB.

Why does it need a title.

Publié le 26/03/2019
Wade M.
Electrician
Équipements publics, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am using it to try get myself organised, I have found myself being more organised since starting using the software, just need to make it a habit to use it constantly at each job instead of thinking, I will input that later.

Avantages: I really am still in the very early stages of learning the ins and outs of it.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to receive alerts on my phone for jobs or appointments.
The software allows me to double book my time, which seems strange, if I try to schedule an appointment that overlaps an already scheduled appointment, it should alert me, and not allow it.
Perhaps this one, is something I am doing wrong, but If i make a kit, and want it at a certain billing rate, it always appears in my quote as the Standard billing rate.

envoyé par Tradify le 11/04/2019

Hi Wade
Thanks you very much for your feedback especially from a new user like yourself. We're so thrilled to hear that Tradify has helped you get more organised, and it definitely helps replacing pen & paper with Tradify wherever you go.

Thank you also for letting us know your recommendation/request on how to improve on our platform. The ability to receive alerts to prevent double booking is something we can take onboard into our list of continuous improvement for our platform.

However the issue you're having with special billing rate appearing in your quotes is something we can help you with. Could you please contact our support team (support@tradifyhq.com) so we can show you how to get this working the way you need it to be?

thanks again for your review.

Kind Regards
Tradify

Tradify - we're not looking back! You're all we will ever need ... and more!

Publié le 24/08/2016
Alie W.
Director/Owner/Operator
2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've been in since before Tradify was Tradify... and it's always been a simple-to-use and up to date way of helping us with our client information/date, appointments and schedules right through to our invoicing .... Tradify has great support, never a long wait when I have a question or query and they know what they're talking about but are always interested in what they can do to help our small family business to run smoothly.
We can't rave about this system enough, you NEED to look into this system if running a business, you will be impressed!
The time and effort saved by using a system like Tradify is astounding and as said - we're never looking back.

Avantages: Easy to use, basic computer skills are all that you need...
fast and efficient programming, invoicing etc

Inconvénients: can't think of anything

envoyé par Tradify le 24/08/2016

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Happy Plumber

Nathan B.
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We run 12 staff and up to 60 sites a day. Its great to use simple to follow. The staff had it nailed in 2-3 days.

Avantages: Web based booking system that talks to my accountancy package simply and efficiently suitable for all phones with browsers. Its been very stable as opposed to other more complex and difficult systems we have used in the past. Has all the reports and features needed to work out productivity and cost tracking per job/ profitability. The added bonus is the cost!!! I saved approximately $650 per month switching to this product.

Inconvénients: not a lot really.

The total experience can be summed in in one word. Awesome!!!

Publié le 19/06/2017
Joe D.
BDM
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The software allows us to have a quick view of where the team is and what work is coming up. It also help with clarity in communicating what jobs and where they are rather than calling or emailing them. its the one meeting point where everyone in the business can see where we are at any time any day.

Avantages: The user interface is so easy to understand and become familiar with. The divers functionality allows so many facets of interaction including using the app whilst in not in the office.

Inconvénients: The fact that in doesn't integrate with my office calendar. We use outlook and it would be fantastic if i could just open my app and use tradify to send out calendar invites to prospective client from there instead of having to then go to out look and repeat the same task of booking the appointments.

This is the best piece of software for trade businesses especially electricians, plumbers.

Publié le 14/06/2017
Daniel D.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Reduced time doing admin work.
Consolidation of materials into a single line item.
The ability to get your invoices out to your customers quickly, therefor getting paid quicker

Avantages: The best thing I like about this software is the ability to consolidate materials into a single line item named materials. This saves massive amounts of precious time not having to double handle paperwork when creating invoices.
The user friendly interface makes navigation around this software a breeze. From quoting a job to inputting time and materials into jobs to invoicing a job
It saves time and helps to get paid quicker because you can invoice on the completion of job while on site, no more invoicing months later.
The intergration with accounting programs reduces lost time by sitting down doing admin work and lets you get on with what you do best.

Inconvénients:

Tradify 2.0...

Publié le 19/09/2016
Aaron T.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I started using Tradify through another company as a subcontractor and thought the program seemed to work well.
After a few months, I decided to switch my company to Tradify. From day one, I found a vast improvement in being able to organize my jobs and set up a simple invoicing procedure that is able to be done on the job.
At first there was quite a bit of setting up to do, but once done, it made invoicing, quoting and scheduling much simpler and more time efficient.

Avantages: I like being able to send the customer an electronic invoice while on the job. It has made quoting much easier and faster. I like when quoting a job, it shows you the actual profit you will make after labour and parts costings have been removed.

Inconvénients: That I still need to use MYOB as my accounting software. If Tradify could implement payroll and a good accounting system, then I could do away with MYOB.

Tradify has contributed to a huge reduction in my workload, my office is now virtually paperless

Publié le 08/08/2017
Helen R.
Administrator
2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Administrative & Bookkeeping work has minimised substancially.

Avantages: I like that the bulk of administrative work is done outside the office by the technician on the road, being a business that is primarily a cash based business where cash is collected on site and receipted on site, that means minimal document handling in the office.

Inconvénients: There's not much I don't like about the software the only think I would like is more flexibility when emailing to clients, being able to choose from multiple emails stored in customer files and also being able to select from a number of internal company emails when sending documents.

Job Tasking and Management is easier with Tradify

Publié le 13/03/2017
Belinda Y.
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Tradify allows all Office Staff and Technicians to be informed and kept up to date with jobs requiring attention, quotes that have been processed and links with our Accounting Software for book keeping records. Tradify has become an integral part of our business operations and has allowed our business to move into and maintain up to date technology for our customers and management.

Avantages: Allows access to all Staff/Employees at a level that Management decides is applicable.

Inconvénients: Does not have an "auto save" function

Fantastic! I couldn't work without it.

Publié le 05/07/2017
Dan H.
Support client

Avantages: I like the user interface and the ability to totally manage a job. Being a sole trader I can quote, time track, and invoice quickly and easily. I can see it's potential for multi staff job assignments.

Inconvénients: No offline functionality. I would love to be able to use this without data coverage in the field and then have it sync with the server. This also affects the speed of usage if I am in a weak mobile signal area.

Great software that helps me manage my business from anywhere

Melissa R.
Mrs
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I really like this product, we were looking for a basic job tracking piece of software, and this perfectly answered all of my criteira. I'm not even a trade business, we are a design studio. But it really provides all that I need so am very happy to continue using it.

Avantages: Easy to find jobs, Easy to search through work. I can see the status of jobs quickly, can add in notes and additional information. Great tracking system of time spent, who did what and where we are up to. It also speaks to MYOB.

Inconvénients: Nothing, it's all good.

Job Management Made Easy

Reif A.
Owner/operator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Tradify everyday, it makes my days run so much easier to plan my week and keep everything organised, I run a locksmith business and time management is extremely important. planning jobs and appointments doing quotes and being

Avantages: Planning jobs/appointments, being able to sync with my accounting software and the ability to do quotes and track job history :)

Inconvénients: Not any cons that I can think of.

Highly recommended.

Publié le 27/09/2016
Jenny H.
Support client

Commentaires: We have been using Tradify for about 4 months and have found the program very easy to use. The one month trial period is a great way to determine if the program works for your business. We are a building company and started using Tradify mainly as a data base of our customers. This allows us to see the status and progress of our jobs. We also use Tradify for quoting our jobs. Our estimators have set up templates for pricing and it is very easy to use. I like that Tradify can link with MYOB which we currently also use, although we have not linked them yet. Another great feature is the way we use Tradify to communicate with our staff while they are out onsite. By adding notes to a job and "notify" other users, everyone can be kept updated on the status of a job.
I also like that Tradify can be used on desktop computer in the office as well as by app on tablets or smart phone out onsite. The software is easy to use and its quick to learn. The search function is fast and all functions are well linked so its easy to search from any area with Tradify.
I have only used Customer Support once and they replied quickly and solved my problem. I found the in-built help function can usually answer any questions I have. Tradify is value for money. We had been looking at other apps and programs, and even considered designing our own database because we couldn't find one to suit. Tradify has all the functions we were looking for and has fitted our business perfectly. Overall, our company is very happy with this program and I would highly recommend it to other trade business.

Organize your time better, and your staff!

Gregory C.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Wow what a change, being able to book jobs, and track there progress, its just great. Also being able to see how many hours a staff member has charged out invaluable.

Avantages: The ease of us being able to log on from any device and check clients phone no's while out on the road and track the progress of the job, and to be able to check staff locations just fantastic.

Inconvénients: Nothing really its all good, if I had to say what do I like least its probably the fact it costs me money, would I cancel it to save me the money no way! We all love it!

Tradify Streamlined

Publié le 08/09/2016
Shona F.
Adminstrator
Équipements publics, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Tradify has been great for invoicing and job scheduling. The new platform is set to improve things further. Job scheduling is made easy as the job goes straight to the phone of the tradie and notifies them of where to next. Invoicing is made easy as the tradie enters his time as he goes so no more waiting for timesheets. Stock on board is also added at point of sale therefore no more forgotten/lost stock. Admin then adds the extras straight from supplier and the job is almost done. Then entered on invoice screen and email off it goes. Easy to check on the overdues end of each month as they are separated.

Avantages: easy to use, simple format, dashboard has useful info, help desk awesome, fast to reply and helpful.

Inconvénients: Not to much just little things, that get sorted if able to.

Employee of the year

Publié le 05/09/2016
Antonio D.
Construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using Tradify for 2 years now, with easy to use interface, on the fly processing, job tracking and more allows us to spend more time ensuring jobs are done right than getting caught up in the office the whole day with mountains of paperwork.

Avantages: Cloud based allows us to work from any location, updating pricing and cost tracking in real time. Easy to use app and online interface.

Inconvénients: Limited to data connection.

Simple and effective for jobs management on the road.

Publié le 25/07/2017
Ryan W.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: improved job running and scheduling

Avantages: it is simple and effective for all job management, updated job reports and client details all in one place.

Inconvénients: We have been using Tradify for 2+ years and have there continued support and always looking at improving. The least liked part of the system is it hasn't yet inter-graded with google calendar

the right tools for the job !

James U.
General Manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have ben using Tradify for a while now, we find it a very useful tool to manage all our staff, assets and multiple job sites each and every day.
The system allows us to track exact costs of each job at any time, and makes sure all materials and time is charged to the right job.

Avantages: Easy to use, very user friendly by giving each team an Ipad they can self manage their own jobs and purchases, whilst allowing management to see what's happening.

Inconvénients: There are a few features we would love to see, but in saying that we have over time talked to the team at tradify and a few of our wish list items have started to appear.

Great App!!!

Publié le 04/04/2017
Adam T.
Graphic Designer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've looked at so many similar kinds of apps it's ridiculous. I've passed on so many for so many different reasons. Tradify was the one that made me stop looking.
With the two week trial I was able to see that it had every feature I needed, and the easy setup and continual use is excellent.
I'm a small business with only myself in the business, but even I can see how beneficial it is to a team for tracking time, expenses etc.
The best thing about it is the ease and speed of being able to add a new job, add notes/costs/times/details and then turning the costs into invoices so easily.
Fantastic app, well done Tradify!

Avantages: Quick set up and recording of times, costs, meetings etc.
Tradify on a desktop browser looks great too. Clean layout and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients: I think the iOS app needs a bit more work.
Yes it's functional, but design wise I think it could be better.
Everything looks enlarged and blown up on the app, not particularly pretty