Awesome SMS Marketing & Voice Broacasting Tool

Publié le 15/07/2016
Dustin D.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I signed up to the free Call Loop SMS marketing trial a year ago I was so happy with the service I stayed on. The suite of tools Call Loop provides is pretty insane. I have used alot of SMS platforms and I will say thier is the best around, from ease of use and functionality. I have clients who use all different types of marketing tools and Call Loop seems to work with just about everything. They have a Zapier integration and it connects to a bajillion apps, so that's one of the main reasons I chose the service. It also works with marketing platforms Instapage, ClickFunnels, Lead Pages, Unbounce and a lot people are using those now. I have never really had an issue with the service but I found whenever had a question support was top notch and answered me right away. I can even get the owner Chris on the phone and talk about campaign ideas if needed. That means a lot these days when people often treat you like a number.

Avantages: They have really cool voice broadcast that even lets you transfer the sms to a live call by texting back a number. This is awesome for pay per call campaigns and event have a client how uses it for support requests. You can also easily see your sms click data in Google Analytics and in reports generated by Call Loop. You can also easily capture name and email via text to join. I use this when I am speaking on stage at marketing events to quickly grow my list. I just offer my slide deck and ask them to text in to receive it. It works like crazy sometimes I like 90% of the room to text in. There are a lot of other popular features that they have but I have not used much myself. Especially SMS contests & sms coupons.

Inconvénients: umm I can't think of any cons at the moment. Thier support and service is awesome. The product is never down. And best of all, they are adding new integrations and product up dates all the time. Thanks Chris for making such an awesome product.

envoyé par Call Loop le 15/07/2016

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for the review. I noticed you had customer support at 4 stars, but you mentioned that "Their support and service is awesome".

Do you think a 5 star would be a better choice?

Thanks for the review!

I have been using this software myself and for clients since it was originally released.

Publié le 05/04/2018
Shawn B.
Marketing Automation Specialist
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Improvements in engagement from prospects and clients. An easy to use tool for lead generation. When using it to increase attendance to webinars, we experienced as much as 90%+ buy in on adding a cell phone number to the webinar registration form. This provides for another great option for promoting via SMS. I've used other SMS tools for leag gen by phone. They were fixed at a single entry with no ability to follow up for name and other details. Call Loop's feature provides for multiple replies to collect additional information. I probably haven't mentioned that Call Loop's integration with Infusionsoft is pretty well done, making it easy to send messages and collect information.

Avantages: Call Loop is relatively easy to use. Set up sms reminders and voice calls. I've used it to increase attendance at webinars substantially. One client is using it to get more engagement from members by sending reminders for scheduled calls and follow ups. The SMS messages are just a necessary tool today. The voice messages are flexible in responding to pick ups or voice mail and can be very powerful for webinar attendance, sales, and other engagement. Our experience in asking for cell phones on registration can be as high as over 90%! I also have several SMS optin series set up for speaking and off-site lead generation. The setup is easy, has multiple steps available to be responsive and collect multiple pieces of information. The biggest pro... the cost is minimal! Clients resist yet another Saas. Paying as you use it credits that Call Loop offers makes it an easy choice to implement the tool. It's competitive with other SMS tools.

Inconvénients: I would like a little more flexibility to push data from Infusionsoft to Call Loop. Other than that, I'm very happy with Call Loop and recommend it regularly.

envoyé par Call Loop le 09/04/2018

Thanks Shawn!

SMART SMS

Publié le 30/10/2018
Ravi S.
LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall experience is good. Customer support is responsible and reliant. I can count on them to support me and provide me solution to my problems.

Avantages: This software is very convenient. I like the integration flexibility most. It can get connected to different platforms and easy to use. We dont need any super technical knowledge. I integrated this software with HubSpot and Infusionosft and right now our email campaigns are automatically triggered so as SMS service through Call Loop.

Inconvénients: It doesn't support Spanish accent and that's what we don't like. Because most of our cusotmer base are latinos.

A trusted company that does what it says and delivers.

Publié le 23/07/2016
Brett B.
CMO
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I started using Call Loop a number of years ago to be able to utilize SMS in our marketing, mostly for being able to reach our customer base at the best marketing level - text. The suite of tools has grown since the time I started and it keeps growing. I really like the transparency of the team and their ability to treat every customer like their best customer. I have tried a couple others, just to see if there was something I was missing. I came to find that the other products were probably not actively developing their platforms. They have features that work, but aren't forward thinking like Call Loop. Call Loop is cutting edge when it comes to development and I assume will stay that way for a while to come. Support was my favorite part about it, a lot of SMS marketing can be difficult if you haven't used it previously, getting questions answered fast was a must with what we were doing at first and they made that process of fixing our issues a top concern. I'm assuming that is the case with everyone that is on the platform. The real bonus of the platform is their integrations, other services just aren't there when it comes to that. The added bonus of integrating with Click Funnels was the kicker for us.

Avantages: Integrations, automation and ease of use.

Inconvénients: Not sure because we haven't had any hiccups in service.

envoyé par Call Loop le 23/07/2016

Thanks for the kind words Brett!

Great

Publié le 13/06/2017
Greg M.
boss
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to do simple stuff! Just getting a basic text or VB out is really easy

Inconvénients: Sometimes I would like an advanced feature like sending longer texts. I would like better contact management and I would REALLY suggest more robust views of subscribers and unsubscribes. Also I would prefer that if someone unsubscribes from the texts for example it didn't affect A) the other lists they are subscribed to and B) Unsubscribe them from voice broadcasts.

envoyé par Call Loop le 13/06/2017

Hi Greg, thanks for the feedback. Note taken on the longer texts. For unsubscribes, because it's a short code if they reply STOP they will be removed from the entire short code. That's how short codes work unfortunately and a standard in the industry.

GOOD CALL loop

Publié le 07/04/2017
Peter J.
Chief Instructor and Operations officer
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A friend told me about callloop 4+ years ago....I wasnt sure...but GOOD CALL on becoming a client of theirs. GREAT customer support AND they're enthusiastic about my success like I am. As a business owner THATS tough to find. From lead follow up, to scheduling to sharing content with current students, callloop is one of the best small business operations decisions I've made in the last 20 years.

Avantages: ease of use

Inconvénients: less support and access from mobile. really seems more designed around the desktop computer environment

envoyé par Call Loop le 05/05/2017

Thanks for the review Peter!

We have been using Call Loop for several years now. Very easy to use and we use it alot!

Publié le 11/01/2018
Thomas W.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to use so able to access and execute immediately

Avantages: Integrates with several other contact programs. Set up voice or text and let it send when you need it to. One of the customer rep is quick to respond to any questions or concerns and is regularly asking when they can do to improve.

Inconvénients: There is no reason to like this if you need to keep in contact with your clients. Texting is powerful because every one sees their texts.

Easy to use and good value!

Publié le 21/05/2019
Greg M.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've never had any problem with service. Very responsive.

Avantages: the ease of use was great! It's just simple. Easy to integrate with my CRM. Works for both text and voice broadcast.

Inconvénients: It'd be a really great feature if the CRM integration included list management so I didn't have to import lists but that's minor

Pretty Good Tool, Room for Growth

Publié le 02/11/2018
Jason R.
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: All in all the software is a solid SMS providor with tons of potential and room for growth.

Avantages: I've not tested a large amount of SMS softwares so my review should be taken with a grain of salt, but if you are looking for a "meat and potatoes" solution that does what you need it to reliably (i.e. sends SMS to customers) without bells and whistles, this one is for you. There is readily available access to keywords, building new groups and automating various sequences. Intregrations with 3rd party providors is good as well (zapier).

Inconvénients: SAAS providers are building some pretty streamlined and visually stunning user interfaces these days. This one feels a bit dated at times. Switching between groups, remembering what the difference is between followupss and triggers and other small things increases friction at times. Building a flow and user group could definitely be streamlined. I'd take cues from places providers like Justuno, klaviyo or manychat (all very intuitive with a low learning curve).

It's great!

Publié le 14/05/2018
Lifestyle Podcast, Great Insight. Great Performance.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: organization and client lists

Avantages: It's collecting my data all day long. I don't have to do much to organize my lists at all, which is great.

Inconvénients: Exporting my data looks like the matrix. I only use it for excel so far, but maybe need to import it to a new CRM software or booking software soon.

Love Call Loop

Publié le 05/11/2018
Linda E.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: love it time saver

Avantages: Been with Call loop for years now. I like to use it on new customers. giving them a chance to call me at their own convenience. then if they don't call I call them.

Inconvénients: they stopped sending me notices of new people on my list

Callloop is awesome, killer product for cutting edge marketing

Publié le 02/06/2017
Ted R.
Support client

Avantages: My favorite is texting and sms features, voicemail drop and the customizing options for text email responses, etc

Inconvénients: I dont like the added expense of keywords, but they are fixing this, there really aren't any other cons I can think of

envoyé par Call Loop le 05/06/2017

Thanks for the great feedback Ted!

Awesome way to contact customers

Publié le 13/12/2017
Linda E.
Partner
Support client

Avantages: I like that I can leave message with my phone number and customers that are interested call me back. Also it would be great for newbies who are afraid to call customers.

Best Text Messaging Service---HANDS Down!

Publié le 25/07/2016
Sarah M.
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Working with Call Loop is so easy! Their communication with our team makes the whole process easy! There are even ideas of how to use the service even more creatively and efficiently. I can't imagine using another service. We are definitely beyond a happy customer!

envoyé par Call Loop le 25/07/2016

Thanks Sarah! We're excited and glad that we can help!

I love using CallLoop!

Publié le 05/06/2017
Gladys D.
Co-founder, Heart's Desire International
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The benefits I've received from this software are high-quality leads, a perception of professionalism in having an easy way where people can opt into our mailing list, and the high level of customer service.
I really can't think about what I don't like right now. Even the few times when I've experienced a small technological glitch, the level of responsive customer service has exceeded expectations.

Avantages: What I like most about this software is how easy it is to get new leads. Whenever we speak - whether we are on a live or virtual stage, we walk the audience through the 2 steps they need to take to receive a free gift and it's wonderful to see all of the hands go up when we ask, "How many of you already received your free gift?" It spurs excitement and has helped us to gain high-quality leads!

Works as advertised

Publié le 27/07/2018
Consultant / Director of Sales
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use it for a couple of my customers, integrated with Infusionsoft -- works great and setup was pretty easy. The service has been reliable so far!

Avantages: It was relatively easy to set up and get working, help section was good when I had questions.

Inconvénients: I'd like to see a lower cost per SMS, it can get pricey if messaging large groups.

Super useful technology

Publié le 09/04/2018
Dr. zoe S.
Psychotherapist- Life Coach- Consultant
Support client

Avantages: I have been able to build my email list because of this technology. People are easily able to hop on my mailing list wothout ever even going to my website or social medias

Inconvénients: A little difficult to figure out how to get it set up. I am a little tech challenged, but I eventually figured it out.

Very useful tool!

Publié le 17/03/2017
Mike C.
Sécurité et enquêtes, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Call Loop when making presentations at conferences. If attendees want our slides and notes or other tools we reference, they can text a code to get them - while they are still in the meeting room! We've seen a giant uptick in requests for information from conferences using Call Loop. Also, when integrated with Infusionsoft, we can automatically plug participants into follow-up email campaigns without anyone on our team making a single keystroke!

Avantages: It has greatly increased our prospect self-identification at conferences. It is easy to use and cost-effective!

Inconvénients: I would like to see the ability to make our automated text conversations more interactive.

envoyé par Call Loop le 17/03/2017

Awesome! We're so happy to hear that Call Loop is helping out.

Easy to use, gets the job done.

Publié le 16/11/2017
Mario E.
Marking director
Support client

Avantages: The pricing is with my budget and the straight forwar cost pert text. It easy to set up the lists and send messages.

Inconvénients: The integration with mailchimp it doesn't work all the time. I use jorforms to collect data and it will be great to have that option to build my lists.

envoyé par Call Loop le 17/11/2017

Thanks Mario! We can help determine what happened with your Mailchimp integration. Someone from our team will contact you shortly.

Pretty good. Really enjoy the communication

Publié le 30/03/2018
Charles L.
Owner of Charlie Lindner Music and Elowvate Music
Support client

Avantages: Really easy to write out your text messages. Customer service is amazing!! Also, you can add a truncated website link into he text message so customers can click on the link inside of the text message for additional info on your product/event/etc...

Inconvénients: Really need to separate phone numbers into groups WITHIN the software once my customers have signed up for my callLoop service. Under the current functions, I can only:
1.) export a .CSV of my entire database
2.) separate the new numbers into individual .CSV files
3.) create a new group in the software
4.) Upload the new .CSV file.
It's cumbersome.

Best Software for Lead Notification

Publié le 17/03/2017
Amy C.
Marketing Operations
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: CallLoop is the only software available (that I could find anyway) that can SMS text your sales reps when they are assigned a new lead in Marketo. I looked high and low for a software that integrated with Marketo & could also send a text message to our sales reps (NOT the lead itself.) I was shocked at how hard this was to find. Call Loop took a whole 10 minutes to set up and our first response time has skyrocketed as a result of implementing SMS notifications to our sales reps. Thanks guys!!!

Avantages: Integration with Marketo
Super simple set up
Very fast text message send time
Ability to send text alerts to sales reps (not just the lead itself)

Inconvénients: None

Call Loop has helped our Business

Publié le 28/01/2019
Deborah K.
owner/advertising/fundraising director
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have reached more people to frequent our store. This is a big accomplishment for our business.

Avantages: The texting section is what I use the most and it seems to be fairly easy to navigate. That helps me out with balancing my marketing avenues.

Inconvénients: I see there are other ways to broadcast. I'm not familiar with those and was hoping there were tutorials to click on.

Great tool for event promotion!

Publié le 30/11/2017
Ryan D.
Recrutement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This tool allows TheAthleteBook.com to keep our community informed of job opportunities and hiring events.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to set up a text campaign. We saw a 20 % increase in our virtual hiring events when sending out a text before the event. We also found that participants were more informed. There are several ways you can use this tool and its a perfect use case for event promotion. I also recommend checking out their sister tool SalesMSg for any and all two-way texting needs. We found Salesmsg to be our engagement tool and Call loop to be our broadcast tool. Lastly, both products have incredible customer service.

Inconvénients: I cant think of any. The only wish I have is how you are limited in the number of characters, but that's also a blessing in disguise. As it forces you to have a concise CTA.

Callloop is buggy

Publié le 28/11/2017
Rick B.
Everything
Design, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use when it works and clean interface. Support tries to be helpful. Pricing about the same as the industry average.

Inconvénients: The system is buggy and tech support just passes the buck and will not take reasonable for anything. I documented for them their system not working and they offer me a 50% off. Surely they should fix the bug but have not. Call Loop made me look bad to my client.

envoyé par Call Loop, Inc le 29/11/2017

Hi Rick, I'm sorry to hear that, however after looking at the conversation with our support team - it seems that the issue was a user error.

We do offer full refunds for problems and issues that arise when it's a Call Loop error, but in this case it wasn't.

Because of the large broadcast amount, we did offer a discount on the messages to make up for the mistake made. It happens and we help as much as we can.

If there is anything we can do, please email me directly at Chris@CallLoop.com - CEO

Cost effective

Publié le 31/07/2018
Kathi B.
Realtor
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Call Loop for broadcasting messages about my business and promotions. It is very cost effective for quick messages. Tracking each campaign results is easy to do on the site. Once I learned my way around the site, it's easy to use. I can create a campaign within 15 minutes. I have suggested this site to other colleagues to assist them in their promotions and adverstising.

Avantages: The cost of the service makes it an easy decision. It is easy to access online. Once you are approved, you can upload your contact lists fairly easily. You can track your broadcasts with simply clicks in that campaign.

Inconvénients: It wasn't disclosed that I had to get approval to upload my own contact lists. Had to hunt and peck to find out where to create my first recording and then find where it went to review. Had an issue with the credit per contact. My recording was the max length suggested and yet it still cost me credits over what I budgeted to spend. WATCH YOUR RECORDED TIMES!!! Go well under the max time or you'll spend more credits then you think you should. If you want to know ROI, you'll need to create a way to track incoming leads/sales on your own. But for the price, it may not be worth your time.