En savoir plus sur FitSW

Le logiciel d'entraînement personnel FitSW aide les entraîneurs à créer facilement des séances d'entraînement, à planifier des régimes, à suivre les progrès des clients, à gérer les plannings, etc.

En savoir plus sur FitSW

FitSW - Notes

FitSW a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 197 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé FitSW ?

Channéll
Small Business Owner

Custom App & Gym Owner Review

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Personal Trainer/Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

It's simplicity makes it perfect!

Commentaires : This is a straight up app to give my clients work outs on that they can easily maneuver and manipulate as they need to. Each exercise has a video or if you put your own in, you can add a link for your clients to watch. Also, it keeps track of how much weight was lifted on specific dates. HUGE time saver!

No extra fluff Simple to use for myself AND my clients It's quick to get in and out of Not overly complicated

Nothing. This is really a simplistic program that doesn't try to be everything under the sun and appeal to every person out there. A lot of programs tey to be everything to everyone and it doesn't work.

Alternatives envisagées : Trainerize et Fitbots

Pourquoi choisir FitSW : Trainerize had way too may options and too many widgets to choose from. Kinda confusing.

Pourquoi passer à FitSW : Ease of use

Alex
Owner (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Complete and Affordable PT Software.

Commentaires : Has been a very useful tool to have whilst growing my business. To be able to adjust workouts and create custom templates that can be transferred between clients and tweaked has been very helpful. Would like to see some more slightly lesser known exercises added to the video demos, without having to film and add my own. Any issue that I've had so far have been responded to via support and addressed very swiftly. Have been recommending to anyone that had been asking about PT Software.

The software is very user friendly. Creating workout plans and daily tasks is very easy and efficient. My clients love that every exercise comes with a video demonstration, and I am able to attach detailed notes and descriptions to each exercise. Everything can be updated immediately. I offer my clients anytime adjustments so this is a very helpful feature to have. I like that I can see when a client has completed their workouts.

The nutrition side can be a bit overwhelming for clients. There are so many options for food items and sometimes the portion sizes are not in UK standard measurements, it would be nice to be able to select what measurement system to use. E. G. Metric/imperial. Have not really had a use for the tracking feature as it does feel slightly redundant as a PT who offers weekly feedback with the client.

Alternatives envisagées : Trainerize, PT Distinction, TrueCoach et My PT Hub

Pourquoi passer à FitSW : Customer reviews were very favourable. And the ease of use and completeness of the software attracted me to the software. I run my business from my phone so the app had to be quick and easy to use and make quick on the fly adjustments to clients training at short notice. The price is very good as well.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the feedback! We will be adding new nutrition features next month and plan to include unit options. Thank you for the feedback. Let us know if you have any other feedback.

Jabulani
Personal Training (Afrique du Sud)

Work in progress

Commentaires : I'm reaching out to my clients without being there physically... I like that, now not all clients enjoy that but those who can actually work with me smoothly.

The library has a lot of exercises demonstrated mostly well. I like that you can set the rest between sets, the time in which your client is expected to finish that particular workout. Love the copy and edit feature, love the fact that you can either publish your workout program so your clients can see them or you can just keep the as drafts and only make them available on the day the should train.

It has glitches, I gave up on the software because it firstly shuffles the workouts if you make them a superset and also it would give me an error message even when I'm not using it (and that was after purchasing the subscription). Used the website version and it was all good until the beginning of this month where it just stopped working altogether. Now I'm back to the software, suffering through it.

Channéll
Business Owner, Fitness Trainer (É.-U.)

Custom App & Gym Owner Review

Commentaires : Nothing short of the highest value and service, customer service is kind, prompt and always looking to quickly resolve any issues that may arise. I can’t say enough good things about FITSW!

I love that this software provides multiple components of wellness. I also love the real-time feedback every time a client completes a task, nutrition log or workout! The app chat and progress tracking is a life saver for managing multiple clients with each and providing customization.

The nutrition data base and layout could use some love with a credentialed nutritionist. I’d also love to see better ease of adding exercises across trainer and a yoga section!

Alternatives envisagées : Trainerize

Pourquoi passer à FitSW : Customization options, features and the best customer service!

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your feedback Channell!

Joshua
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect for me!

Commentaires : So far I have had nothing but positive experiences with using FitSw. The one issue I had was resolved in a timely manner. It has also helped me manage my clients in a more productive way.

I used to send each client an excel sheet with their workouts. I would have to describe each exercise in detail. Doing this for each exercise and client was very time consuming. Not to mention, I never new if they actually did the workout. Having FitSw has really helped keep everything in one place. Having videos demonstrating the exercises helps assure that my clients are doing the proper exercises as well as saves on time. I love being able to see my clients activity and compliance with their workouts.

One issue is the process to set up programs. You have to navigate back and forth between the Workout, task, and program page to set them up for each client. It would be nice to customize the workouts and tasks all from the clients page with out having to jump back in forth between the pages. This is certainly not a deal breaker but I mild annoyance.

Alternatives envisagées : Mindbody, My PT Hub et Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi passer à FitSW : FitSw's overall set up, affordability, and multi platform(iOS,Android) capabilities were the biggest reasons.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the feedback! We are working on making it more seamless to navigate through programs and an update will be released in June. Let us know if you have any other input.

Shannon

Fitsw pros and cons

I love that I can include demos for each exercise. It also saves me time to be able to copy workouts between clients. My clients also report that it us easy to use on their side.

I do not like that I can't superset cardio exercises with anything, makes it difficult to create circuits. It also appears to have bugs in it that frustrate me. If I make any changes to a workout on my phone, it changes exercises or changes the order of them. I can only make changes from my laptop.

Alternatives envisagées : Trainerize

Pourquoi passer à FitSW : Seemed easier to use for the initial set up and price

Trevor
Personal Trainer (R.-U.)

Decent software to use.

Simple to use, it largely does what is needed.

I find differences in the platform, some clients find the recording hard to find and it can be a pain to use. Some features could be made easier to use.

Alternatives envisagées : Trainerize

Pourquoi passer à FitSW : Cost. Some of trainerizes features are far superior, however I it wasn’t as user friendly.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you very much for your feedback! For the recording, we have a release with improvements planned later this month. If you would like to beta test or send additional requests please reach out.

Jean
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy to use

User friendly and easy to create workouts and upload new exercises into library simultaneously

The personal website to send clients could have a more professional and polished design. Would be nice to have clients be able to see workout list and preview of video demonstration simultaneously.

Magda
Magda
Gym Owner (Afrique du Sud)

Great App to use, my customers love it!

Commentaires : It makes my Gym unique in my area, We are the only ones that have an app available for our customers!

I only needed a platform to do meal plans and exercise plans without all the other add-on's that cost a lot of money from other developers. Simple and easy, especially if you are just a start-up business that wants the bells and whistles without breaking the bank.

If the developers would provide quality video's from the FitSW crew it would look more professional. I would also hire attractive model's for the video shoots as people can be quite shallow in that regard and love looking at pretty things! :) The videos from FitSW crew is within the perfect time frame (20 - 40 seconds) which is perfect for me, as I don't want to waste my clients time on the floor. The other video links from other youtubers is too long, I often replace them with shorter videos. Don't ever take away the functionality of replacing the link with your own, there is a lot of exercises out there like Pilates exercises that I like to add to my exercise program. This is such a fantastic feauture to your product and one of the reasons I am using it.

Software Developer (Inde)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Your Daily Workout Remainder

4,0 il y a 9 mois

The most impactable feature is the workout template. I don't have to worry about the list of workouts daily, I use templates instead. They have n number of libraries to make you fit every day.

I don't have any cons about this product because I am using the free trial version but the online class comes with a premium so please consider one free online class.

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for your review. Glad you liked our workout templates. You can try live online classes with the premium account which you can try for free for 1 month.

Whitney
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Overall a great software. Minor annoyances.

Commentaires : It's keeping me organized and on track. I'm not utilizing everything it offers (nutrition, metrics, etc). The more the software can do, the better. I love having all client info in one place. I know I'm writing a lot! I really do like FITSW, but I'm hoping for a smoother, newer look in the near future! :)

I love the exercise video options. They are a little outdated, but it's a nice feature for online/home programs for clients.

The interface - It's a little outdated. - the colors, the format. It's difficult to schedule using my phone. I wish it was more mobile friendly. I have online clients as well that said it's difficult to use. Examples: 1. Not all the exercises have corresponding videos (but I'm going to work on this and create my own :) ) 2. Some of the videos cause you to exit the app and open to youtube...it's difficult to try and figure out where you left off after watching the youtube video. 3. It doesn't have the progressing interface that a trainer can load and have the client click COMPLETE as they progress through their workout(s) ( some apps have this and it's a nice option) 4. No note section for the client to input data during their workout. This would assist in promoting communication on workout details. Like, "I did 15 sets of 20 lbs today, but dropped third set to 15 lbs". This would help retain client details. 5. Option to add our logo to the site. Other software companies have this option. It's dope! I've looked at other software companies and they have amazing styles and seems easier to use, but I like the way the categories, questions, etc are set up with FITSW. I haven't been using the nutrition portion yet, but will be doing so in the near future. I'm hoping its compatible with online nutrition trackers? That would be nice for clients to easily input their nutrition info. I love that this software isn't crazy expensive, but I find it worth it to pay more for all this.

Jennifer
Project Engineer (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 2-10 employés

Great softwear with constantly added features and improvements

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : FitSW is a great tool for helping me stay motivated with fun tools and amazing workout/nutrition plans.

This platform is easy to use on iOS and web! I have only used it a little on an android device, but all the features, functionality and data are actually easy to navigate on all the platforms. I use this to help me personally keep on track with my day to day goals. Being able to check off a workout and getting a "high five" helps me stay motivated and lookin forward to the next workout.

Having more recipes available will help me not get bored with the healthy day to day meal plans. I would also like to see more HIIT templated added. The ones that are there are great and challenge me, but I want more! Please!

il y a 12 mois

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Cory
Project Coordinator (É.-U.)
Recherche, 2-10 employés

The Perfect Workout Companion

Commentaires : Let me work more easily with my personal trainer, and also empowered me to learn and correctly perform new exercises when she wasn't physically available.

Navigating the app is incredibly intuitive. Creating or altering an exercise routine is just as simple. The app makes it simple to chart progress in body changes (which can sometimes be difficult to see by the eye alone.) But perhaps the best part of this app is that each exercise is linked to a demonstration video. This means if a user doesn't have a personal trainer, they can watch how to correctly perform each exercise. This is an incredibly useful and empowering thing to offer, and helps cut down on confusion at the gym.

Being as robust as it is, the app sometimes has to trade in on user-friendliness. For certain exercises, I want to do several sets of an exercise for a period of time, as opposed to for a series of repetitions. From what I can tell, this is not an option in the app, but can easily be worked-around by writing a note under the exercise. My trainer has also put in exercises that do not come with a video demonstration. It's likely these were custom exercises that didn't come with the stock app, so the lacking video was understandable. But a feature for me to embed a video with those exercises, myself, would have been handy.

Kieran
PT (R.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 10 000+ employés

Latest update

Commentaires : I’ve been a user for over 6 months and currently deliver over 40 sessions a week, safe too say I’m a daily user haha. But I do really love the ease of use of the app when creating programmes as it can become very monotonous making programmes on a daily, but this makes it much more enjoyable and professional.

I really like the ease of use when adding clients and having them access there programmes immediately. I also love including demo videos too help them use there programmes.

The latest update has caused some problems for me. When I’m updating a programme and I may finish the programme, once saved it will load both the new programme as well as some of the old programme into one which is very frustrating. Also sometimes when removing a superset it will keep one of the exercises existed as a superset which is then stuck there and cannot been removed causing me too having too make a whole new programme. I hope you can get this sorted ASAP.

Helene
Personal trainer (Afrique du Sud)

Personal training

Commentaires : It really saves alot of time. Before the app I made a ebook every month for each client, created their training program and looked for photos that showed how to do the movement. It was very time consuming. Now everything is so fast and easy.

I love this app, it is affordable and easy to use. The customer service is fantastic.. My clients all love the app. I can highly recommend thos for all personal trainers that want to take their business to the next level.

I would like to see more different types of fitness training on the app to use in my programs. Yoga, more stretching, ballet bar, crossfit ext

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the feedback! We are working to expand our exercise library for things like yoga and crossfit exercises and hope to have another batch out next month.

Bryant
Personal Trainer & Business Owner (É.-U.)

Great for me

Commentaires : I had issues with connectivity with my app at first but I haven't had any issues since.

I'm picky about what I use, and I needed something that would give me the functionality that I need along with business branding. The app and online software is easy to use. From the integrated timer to the graphs and workout selections, I highly recommend it.

There are no cons for me otherwise I'd switch to another product.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the feedback Bryant! Let me know if you need anything.

Kekoa
Online Coach (É.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Good App

Commentaires : Excellent

That it is easy and offers a good amount f fitness and nutritional selections. However, I would like to see more fitness exercises and nutritional options added to the selections more often!

Sometimes it isnt working properly and you have to email support and wait for them to fix the issue leaving your clients in the clouds about their plans

Jennifer
Owner (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Has made my training business much easier

Commentaires : Has really help me manage my business

Easy to use and helps me keep track of all my clients. Really like being able to use the schedule to keep track of everything. Like that you guys added a photo section

It be nice if you guys updated some of the exercise list. This would help us trainers to come up with new and exciting workout ideas

Brandon

So helpful

Commentaires : I can honestly say that it helps me run my business more better.

It’s easy for not only me to use but my clients as well

I haven’t found anything I don’t like about this software.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the feedback! Let us know if you need anything.

Matthew
CEO (É.-U.)

Train With Purpose

Commentaires : Overall it has been a great app. I did experience a lag in load time a couple of times.

The tracking of measurements and the ability to create workouts

Limited ability to store progress pictures or a side by side feature

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the feedback! We have just doubled the amount of progress pictures that users can store on the platform. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Ashley

Awesome Program!!

Commentaires : I didn't have to print out everyones plans, I could just use it on my tablet, then send the plans to the clients via email.

The thing I love the most about this app is that there are demos for all the exercises, so in case your client forgets, you can easily send them the demo.

The only thing I would change, is that, while there is a large bank of exercises, it doesn't have them all, I think they should expand on that. Different variations of exercises and whatnot.

Rennison
Personal Trainer (Trinité-et-Tobago)

Best App yet.

Commentaires : I’m such a fan of the app I’m ready to have their developer build my very own.

Easy to use and tutorials are useful for online clients.

No reason to dislike FitSW, it has everything an online fitness coach needs.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the feedback! Let us know if you need anything.

Preston
Trainer (É.-U.)

Excellent Software.

Commentaires : Ease of use.

Very good software for a trainer. Works very well. Occasionally there are a few bugs, but it is addressed fast. I hate the fact that they raised the price from 1.99 to 4.99 a month.

The price changed and I did not like that at all. Please lower the price for us. Other than that it is a good product.

clare
Exercise Physiologist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use and customize

Commentaires : I am able to create exercise programs how I like. My programs do not have to fit inside anyone's templates.

I love how I can customize everything in creating an exercise prescription. Creating my own exercises is fast and easy to do. I really only use my own library and writing workouts. I have not used other features of the app & software

I wish I could have my own exercise library separate from FitSw's videos. It makes finding exercises I've created hard with all their content mixed in.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the feedback Clare! For your own exercise library - you can create a separate muscle group category called "My Exercises" and then add your Exercises to that category and they will always be easy to find. Let us know if you have any other feedback.

Taylor
Head trainer (É.-U.)

Online training

Commentaires : Great

It allows me to have a consistent product for my online training clients. I no longer have to answer questions about certain exercises.

It can be very slow at times and i wish tracking your weights week to week would Be easier to see.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your feedback! You can now view week to week weight progress in the exercise list.