4,5 /5
    4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,4 /5

En savoir plus sur HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM est la solution CRM 100 % gratuite, flexible et intuitive que votre équipe de vente va adorer.

En savoir plus sur HubSpot CRM

2 812 avis affichés

Séverine H.
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 28/01/2021

"Un CRM très complet et surtout gratuit"

Commentaires: Très bonne expérience. J'ai fait plusieurs CRM avant et je pense que c'est le plus complet

Avantages: Tout est clair, souple et intuitif. Je suis parfaitement le tunnel de vente. Il permet de faire des choses complexes, je n'utilise pas toutes les fonctionnalités. J'ai utilisé des logiciels payant et beaucoup moins bien.

Inconvénients: J'avais certaines questions pour la prise en main mais comme j'étais sur la version gratuite, je n'ai pas eu le droit à un support par email mais j'ai trouvé la solution en regardant les vidéos dans l'espace documentation

• Publié le 28/01/2021
Thomas G.
Dirigeant
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2020

"Attention : machine commerciale qui en veut à votre argent"

Commentaires: Déçu par le service client.
L'impression d'être juste un portefeuille.

Avantages: Fonctionnalités étendues
Notoriété du produit

Inconvénients: Système commercial automatisé et déshumanisé.
Lisez bien votre contrat, car il n'y a aucun recours possible.

• Publié le 25/02/2020
Chef de projet
Événementiel, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/11/2020

"Excellent CRM gratuit"

Avantages: Excellent, très complet, très simple d'utilisation... Même en version gratuite !

Inconvénients: Peut-être un peu trop complet pour mon utilisation. Beaucoup de paramètres possibles donc très long à configurer.

• Publié le 29/11/2020
Kristi A.
Marketing & PR Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 08/10/2020

"Top-quality CRM with excellent features, just make sure everyone is on board"

Commentaires: Overall, HubSpot has been an INCREDIBLY positive experience for us. I won't lie and say there haven't been frustrations, but there are always going to be frustrations with switching software or implementing new processes. Ultimately, HubSpot has helped us bring our processes forward in a wonderful way, and their support is truly, truly superior to any other product support I have ever received.

Avantages: To HubSpot's credit, their CRM functions really quickly and its basic features have a very short learning curve -- we onboarded our sales teams in multiple parts, with inside first followed several months later by outside reps. The main CRM we used before HubSpot was Microsoft Dynamics, and we are still significantly based there, but I attribute the positive reception of a new (and dramatic) software shift to HubSpot's ease of use and quick accessibility of prospect information.

Inconvénients: We've run into a similar problem several times due to our industry being so niche (and therefore, the information we collect tends to be highly customized). We have needed to organize and implement quite a few custom fields, which GENERALLY HubSpot's CRM is very good about -- however, there are some significantly important fields that cannot be changed at all, even by HubSpot. We also have had some issues with company associations -- if your prospects work in an industry in which one company can have multiple locations (and the distinction matters), HubSpot's CRM does not lend itself well to that at all.

• Publié le 08/10/2020
Vishnu S.
Software programmer
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 02/09/2019

"Best marketing software that include awesome features which any use easily"

Commentaires: Overall my experience with hubspot crm is very well, here first I used free version then I satisfy first time because at that time many software industries to provide their features to their customers then at that time I trusted hubspot crm .

Avantages: Hubspot CRM is a awesome and easy option that contain all the necessary or aquier basic features for your business. Its most beautiful features is its free versions available for all, it is all basic features which solve your difficulties which are confusing or non perfect to someone.
Hubspot crm is a very famous and best software in industries which are leading in software industries at this time. There are many other software version available in market which provides all necessary features but hubspot crm completed our sequence.
Here email to other Clint and chat with clints are actually crazy need on time.

Inconvénients: Paid version could out of experience for large area but I likely to review its because this platform provides all necessary features to all your acquirement or need your company.
There are many software available in market but we get in quality in hubspot crm other than best. We can send industrial email for future time.

• Publié le 02/09/2019
Marketing Technologist
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/02/2021

"Easy, adaptable and scalable"

Commentaires: Overall love it. I have used various CRM's (Sales Force, Netsuite, ActiveCampaign, Piper Drive and Cooper) and hands down I love HubSpot the best.

Avantages: Bottom line it can work for a solopreneur all the way to a global enterprise. The ability for it to scale with you as your business grows is a big plus. Don't all CRM's do this? Some do but the difference with HubSpot CRM is it is made simple and built in away that you can use it out of the box without overwhelm but can also scale it to complex scenarios that work for your organization. Many CRM's I personally find are too complex initially and don't enable the user to get the most out of the features they should be using. As my title says "easy, adaptable and scale." HubSpot delivers on these and are the key aspects of what I like the most about the software.

Inconvénients: Let's be clear there is no perfect product out there and they all have their pros and cons. Some of least favorite parts about HubSpot CRM: - Contacts vs. Company data and not being able to sync information across all properties (I have written many complex workflows to try and solve for this its just a lot of work and you have extra properties that don't make sense to have).
- Not being able to sync data to a dropdown property from a single-text field or vice versa. Here is an example you have an individual that you don't know there Country. You have set up the country property to be a dropdown to use in forms on your site to keep it clean and the naming accurate as you can pull in HubSpot preloaded country list. An individual comes into your database where you don't know the individuals country but based on their domain HubSpot populates their company country. You can cross reference this with the IP country code as well. You can't copy the Company country to the Contact country because they are not the same property type. You go to create a list of contacts from the United States and it becomes a difficult process to keep up to date. The easiest solution is export import which shouldn't be the solution.
- Opt-in and subscriptions for GDPR is a little clunky and could use more work for simplicity

• Publié le 10/02/2021
Joseph P.
Sales Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/01/2021

"Nothing compares to HubSpot"

Commentaires: The overall experience with HubSpot is such that I've tried to get it implemented company-wide! I preach HubSpot whenever the opportunity arises! It's all so very smooth, connected and automatic, and it saves me time every day so I can focus on selling and not as much on administrating.

Avantages: Aside from the overall ease of use, I love that HubSpot connects with my Outlook and automatically logs and tracks emails. And that I get notifications on my phone when an email is opened. I can then call that person at that time while I'm on their mind, and my HubSpot app automatically logs the call and gives me a chance to jot a few notes too. Or perhaps they open the email and click the link to my HubSpot meeting scheduler...even better! It's all so blessedly interconnected and automatic!

Inconvénients: I wouldn't say the task manager is bad, but sometimes I wish I had the ability to prioritize tasks..

• Publié le 23/01/2021
Javier H.
Digital Consultant
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/05/2019

"I hate HubSpot so much, it made me loose a lot of money!!!"

Commentaires: The worst experience with a piece of software in my life. I have lost thousands because of HubSpot. Avoid with all your means!

Avantages: I really wanted to be fair and find something that I like about HubSpot but, to be honest, when I tried to do so, I was unable. It has so many bugs, its control panel UX is so bad, the learning curve is so big and it lacks so many features, that this is the first review I make in Capterra where I cannot find anything I like of a piece of software.

Inconvénients: Oh, god. I have TONS of things that not only I dislike, but HATE of HubSpot. 1) The learning curve is ridiculously big, as a result of a very badly designed UX and the constant bugs when using it. 2) You will need hours, days, weeks and sometimes months of hard work to design by yourself a decent landing page that will still lack many functionalities and look not so good. Their visual editor is really really bad, and coding in HubL is frustrating. And if you look for predesigned templates, most of them are terribly badly designed. It has issues every now and then, and you will lose contacts, automations will not work... a disaster. Their support chat works sometimes, sometimes not, just when they decide to make it available! Very careful with the Advanced Code Snippet box in your landing pages settings, don't place your tracking codes there: sometimes this doesn't work and you will lose retargeting opportunities. Also, email templates are terrible. Oh! And this one is the worst: if you tag your ads' URLs with UTM tags, HubSpot receives these tags but will not show you this info for all interactions, only for the interaction preceding the creation of the contact. TERRIBLE!!! I think this has to be the worst CRM ever in history!!!

• Publié le 10/05/2019
David O.
General Manager
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/01/2021

"HubSpot CRM is a Great Entry Level Contact Manager"

Commentaires: I have had a great experience using HubSpot CRM. The program is very easy to use and is effective at managing my contacts

Avantages: HubSpot CRM is a great entry level option for businesses who need a way to manage their contacts. Not only is the product easy to use but it is also free as well!

Inconvénients: While the features are limited and push you to acquire other HubSpot licenses, this is only a small con when you account for the product being completely free.

• Publié le 14/01/2021
PM
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2021

"Great Marketing Features and CRM"

Commentaires: It's a great tool for marketing and sales. It's nice to have one platform to manage both of these important aspects of our business.

Avantages: It's great that it comes with a free CRM, but much of the value comes from the marketing features. We do all of our blogs, tracking, and websites through Hubspot. It is also nice that it connects with so many tools, so it is easy to keep your software stack streamlined.

Inconvénients: The only cons we have experienced is that Hubspot does not do a good job keeping their customers up to date when they update their API. We created an integration with them, and we often have to explain to our customers when our integration suddenly doesn't work.

Andrew J.
Client Relations Administrator
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 18/06/2020

"HubSpot is what You're Looking For"

Commentaires: My overall experience has been great. We've seen a lot of prospects "open" and "click" our emails, but having a tough time getting them to respond back. Other than that. Phenomenal software.

Avantages: Easily view prospect and lead profiles to see how they've reacted to calls, emails, etc.
Connect to a prospects LinkedIn immediately
The task and Que feature come in handy when reaching out to multiple leads
The marketing email creator has been spectacular, especially for companies such as ours who MUST keep clients up to date in this crazy COVID-19 era.

Inconvénients: I wish that it would generate leads for you, but that's asking a lot. You get everything you need with HubSpot, but you have to have prospects, leads, and customers to distribute your content to. Once you have those HubSpot literally takes care of the rest! One more thing: I really need help getting my salesmen all in, they seem skidish about using the software.

• Publié le 18/06/2020
Ken S.
Creative Director
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 25/02/2021

"Hubspot does it all, with intelligence"

Commentaires: I use Hubspot to manage my customer list and emails, and contact management. It excels

Avantages: I love the way Hubspot prioritizes actions that users are likely to want/need first, like dashboard access, and contact management. I'm most likely to drop into Hubspot to enter or lookup a contact or company, and Hubspot makes that the easiest/quickest action to take. The free tier is very generous, and the advice and knowledge sharing they produce is the best.

Inconvénients: There are a few small UI issues I'd do differently, mostly around entering new contacts - there's probably and extra click or two in that workflow, but that's it.

Sales Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/01/2021

"HubSpot could help you a lot, but you have to use it."

Commentaires: The main benefit has been to organize my sales and my forecast. I could not work without it, now!

Avantages: Easy-use is the first impressive feature I liked and when you start to use it, you could not stop. It helps you a lot to manage leads, deals and to follow your pipeline.

Inconvénients: The mobile app is not good, and also the geolocation does not work properly. We are using thei cloud and sometimes it is slow.

• Publié le 07/01/2021
Jose H.
OWNER
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/11/2020

"THE BEST FREE CRM IN THE INDUSTRY HANDS DOWN!"

Commentaires: I HAVE HAD A GREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH HUBSPOT! IT'S AMAZING BANG FOR THE BUCK!

Avantages: LOVE THE FACT THAT IS A FREE SOFTWARE.

Inconvénients: THERE IS NOTHING I DISLIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE.

• Publié le 17/11/2020
Michele G.
Consulente applicativo
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/02/2021

"CRM semplice e completo"

Avantages: Interfaccia semplice e intuitiva e numerose funzionalità gratuite per testare il prodotto

Inconvénients: Gestione della creazione liste di invio mailing poco user-friendly

• Publié le 23/02/2021
Greg U.
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 23/12/2020

"Great way to connect all aspects of marketing"

Commentaires: It's great to have all marketing efforts visible in one place, and pitches from other similar services can be safely ignored because Hubspot has it covered.

Avantages: Hubspot does a great job connecting all marketing initiatives together in one place, making it really easy to keep a hand on the pulse of the marketing function as a whole.

Inconvénients: Despite people turning their noses up at "snail mail", direct mail can still generate an ROI and should be handled better in Hubspot.

• Publié le 23/12/2020
Account Executive
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/07/2020

"Easy to use & Constantly evolving"

Commentaires: Hubspot has been there every step of the way as we have grown our business from 5 employees to 35.

Avantages: Hubspot has a ton of amazing features. From sales to marketing to customer success, it can really support all the key aspects of a growing business. My favourite part other than the great UI/UX is that Hubspot seems to be constantly evolving and they tend to stay about 6-12 months ahead of us on many of the features they release.

Inconvénients: Pricing per contact starts to get pricey if you grow a lot. We have had to "cut down" the size of our database because of all the outbounding we do.

• Publié le 13/07/2020
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/06/2020

"Probably the best free cRM on the market"

Commentaires: absolutely perfect if goals are price point and only track contact info, and realize will want to manage actual deal flow through some task management tool.

Avantages: Hubspot is absolutely great as a CRM so long as you plan to use another tool for actual deal flow -- if your goal is to track names, contact info, notes, and docs, along with email traffic, Hubspot is perfect. Hubspot also has about the best import and export capability, and the auto-linking to external domain logos is wonderful -- really great job of minimizing contact updates.

Inconvénients: Like almost every other CRM, Hubspot *lacks* the capability to drag and drop tasks to plan your day or week -- so managing deals is next to impossible and salesforce too expensive. Pipedrive has some ability to do so, however, only across stages of the deal and not within the stage; if you don't mind shelling out a few dollars, Pipedrive also has better Trello and other integrations, e.g., looking up a contact in Trello to manage the deals.

• Publié le 28/06/2020