4,5 /5
    4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM est la solution CRM 100 % gratuite, flexible et intuitive que votre équipe de vente va adorer.

En savoir plus sur HubSpot CRM

2 660 avis affichés

Thomas G.
Dirigeant
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2020

"Attention : machine commerciale qui en veut à votre argent"

Commentaires: Déçu par le service client.
L'impression d'être juste un portefeuille.

Avantages: Fonctionnalités étendues
Notoriété du produit

Inconvénients: Système commercial automatisé et déshumanisé.
Lisez bien votre contrat, car il n'y a aucun recours possible.

• Publié le 25/02/2020
Kristi A.
Marketing & PR Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 08/10/2020

"Top-quality CRM with excellent features, just make sure everyone is on board"

Commentaires: Overall, HubSpot has been an INCREDIBLY positive experience for us. I won't lie and say there haven't been frustrations, but there are always going to be frustrations with switching software or implementing new processes. Ultimately, HubSpot has helped us bring our processes forward in a wonderful way, and their support is truly, truly superior to any other product support I have ever received.

Avantages: To HubSpot's credit, their CRM functions really quickly and its basic features have a very short learning curve -- we onboarded our sales teams in multiple parts, with inside first followed several months later by outside reps. The main CRM we used before HubSpot was Microsoft Dynamics, and we are still significantly based there, but I attribute the positive reception of a new (and dramatic) software shift to HubSpot's ease of use and quick accessibility of prospect information.

Inconvénients: We've run into a similar problem several times due to our industry being so niche (and therefore, the information we collect tends to be highly customized). We have needed to organize and implement quite a few custom fields, which GENERALLY HubSpot's CRM is very good about -- however, there are some significantly important fields that cannot be changed at all, even by HubSpot. We also have had some issues with company associations -- if your prospects work in an industry in which one company can have multiple locations (and the distinction matters), HubSpot's CRM does not lend itself well to that at all.

• Publié le 08/10/2020
Stephanie P.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/10/2020

"Best CRM for multiple reasons!"

Commentaires: Hubspot has made it very easy to store all patient information into one system so that it is easy accessible when we need to provide information to insurance companies, the supplier, or just to follow up with patients. My team has learned to use Hubspot quickly and it's very efficient for us.

Avantages: Hubspot is very user friendly. It also has multiple options to set reminders to follow up with patients, insurance companies, etc. It is very easy to upload all files to each patient and the files are easily accessible to other users that need the information.

Inconvénients: The only issue I had was merging files together, however, after reaching out to customer service, the issue was quickly resolved.

• Publié le 18/10/2020
Javier H.
Digital Consultant
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/05/2019

"I hate HubSpot so much, it made me loose a lot of money!!!"

Commentaires: The worst experience with a piece of software in my life. I have lost thousands because of HubSpot. Avoid with all your means!

Avantages: I really wanted to be fair and find something that I like about HubSpot but, to be honest, when I tried to do so, I was unable. It has so many bugs, its control panel UX is so bad, the learning curve is so big and it lacks so many features, that this is the first review I make in Capterra where I cannot find anything I like of a piece of software.

Inconvénients: Oh, god. I have TONS of things that not only I dislike, but HATE of HubSpot. 1) The learning curve is ridiculously big, as a result of a very badly designed UX and the constant bugs when using it. 2) You will need hours, days, weeks and sometimes months of hard work to design by yourself a decent landing page that will still lack many functionalities and look not so good. Their visual editor is really really bad, and coding in HubL is frustrating. And if you look for predesigned templates, most of them are terribly badly designed. It has issues every now and then, and you will lose contacts, automations will not work... a disaster. Their support chat works sometimes, sometimes not, just when they decide to make it available! Very careful with the Advanced Code Snippet box in your landing pages settings, don't place your tracking codes there: sometimes this doesn't work and you will lose retargeting opportunities. Also, email templates are terrible. Oh! And this one is the worst: if you tag your ads' URLs with UTM tags, HubSpot receives these tags but will not show you this info for all interactions, only for the interaction preceding the creation of the contact. TERRIBLE!!! I think this has to be the worst CRM ever in history!!!

• Publié le 10/05/2019
Darrell W.
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/09/2020

"Hubspot Gives us a lot of Value for the money"

Commentaires: Ecxcellent. I would highly recomend it to anyone.

Avantages: This product is built to serve our needs intuitively and gives us great options to customize the platform to fit our very specific needs. Smart design, always improving and works right!

Inconvénients: sometimes there is a feature that I would like to upgrade that seems simple but they don't have it. For example when creating a task it defaults it on the desktop version to due at 8:00 AM and will not allow the user to set their own task due time default. Many people ask for this.

• Publié le 29/09/2020
Zach P.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/10/2020

"A great CRM for a small business"

Commentaires: My experience has mostly been positive. 4 out of 5 stars. Because of some significant limitations, though, it hasn't been completely good.

Avantages: It was easy to learn and mostly point and click. You can manage thousands of contacts, create robust automations using lots of third-party integrations, and it has legal compliance (like Anti-SPAM) built in. And I like that you can have an unlimited number of limited users.

Inconvénients: You cannot create forms with three tiers of logic, and on the second tier, you cannot reorder the form without deleting all the fields and insert them again. Also, there is a hard limit of 1,000 custom fields, which is not something you can even buy more of, which in my opinion is a severe limitation. Also, it does not integrate with as many third-party services as SalesForce does.

• Publié le 09/10/2020
Jake G.
EVP of CLient Strategy
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/09/2020

"Wish more companies would use this to replace Salesforce"

Commentaires: This tool bridged the gap between marketing and sales better than any other tool we have ever tried to implement.

Avantages: So much easier to train new employees on this than Salesforce and Sugar and other CRM's I have used. I really loved the seamless flow of lead management into sales relationship management and followup task management.

Inconvénients: Hate that a lot of the vendors out there still don't integrate with Hubspot, but I am confident that with enough time Hubspot will catch up and hopefully become the new sales tool "staple."

• Publié le 22/09/2020
Damola B.
Managing Director
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 06/10/2020

"Automate Interactions"

Commentaires: We felt it was great in terms of features and capabilities, but difficult to master and sometimes, understand. It felt like there was too much going on with the offerings.

Avantages: Its pretty simple. I and my team were able to automate several interactions with users, assign responsible support staff to users and track our interactions with them. This made the software so useful to use. We also love the free-to-use-for-life features on the software.

Inconvénients: To be honest, the learning curve to master the software felt daunting. We also did not see the value of the heavy subscription fee at the time. So, we moved forward to other software options. We also felt the suite and architecture of solutions offered by Hubspot were pretty complex at the time.

• Publié le 06/10/2020
Jose H.
OWNER
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/11/2020

"THE BEST FREE CRM IN THE INDUSTRY HANDS DOWN!"

Commentaires: I HAVE HAD A GREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH HUBSPOT! IT'S AMAZING BANG FOR THE BUCK!

Avantages: LOVE THE FACT THAT IS A FREE SOFTWARE.

Inconvénients: THERE IS NOTHING I DISLIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE.

Collin M.
Chief VoIP Evangelist
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 08/09/2020

"Best CRM out there!"

Commentaires: It's hass boosed productivity across all deporatmenets for us!

Avantages: The setup was so easy & it's simpler to use for everyone on the team. There are many things that are now easier to manage because of Hubspot CRM

Inconvénients: At the moment we love everything about it. We were a sslesforce house for many years and the Hubspt CRM is not mature enought that it can do everything wee need.

• Publié le 08/09/2020
Ryan F.
VP
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

"HubSpot CRM"

Avantages: Hubspot is super simple - add the browser extension, log in, and you're off to the races.

Inconvénients: I don't like that I can only view 200-300 tracking activity points per month. I *think* this is a limitation of our package, but am not 100%. But I'm marking it as a con to the tool as we were not made aware of this limitation during the sales/demo processes.

Account Executive
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/07/2020

"Easy to use & Constantly evolving"

Commentaires: Hubspot has been there every step of the way as we have grown our business from 5 employees to 35.

Avantages: Hubspot has a ton of amazing features. From sales to marketing to customer success, it can really support all the key aspects of a growing business. My favourite part other than the great UI/UX is that Hubspot seems to be constantly evolving and they tend to stay about 6-12 months ahead of us on many of the features they release.

Inconvénients: Pricing per contact starts to get pricey if you grow a lot. We have had to "cut down" the size of our database because of all the outbounding we do.

• Publié le 13/07/2020
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/06/2020

"Probably the best free cRM on the market"

Commentaires: absolutely perfect if goals are price point and only track contact info, and realize will want to manage actual deal flow through some task management tool.

Avantages: Hubspot is absolutely great as a CRM so long as you plan to use another tool for actual deal flow -- if your goal is to track names, contact info, notes, and docs, along with email traffic, Hubspot is perfect. Hubspot also has about the best import and export capability, and the auto-linking to external domain logos is wonderful -- really great job of minimizing contact updates.

Inconvénients: Like almost every other CRM, Hubspot *lacks* the capability to drag and drop tasks to plan your day or week -- so managing deals is next to impossible and salesforce too expensive. Pipedrive has some ability to do so, however, only across stages of the deal and not within the stage; if you don't mind shelling out a few dollars, Pipedrive also has better Trello and other integrations, e.g., looking up a contact in Trello to manage the deals.

• Publié le 28/06/2020
Patrick M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/06/2020

"What's Not to Like!"

Commentaires: I was able to incorporate using the application for hr/hiring practices, clinical long term tracking of patient success, business development, and revenue development.

Avantages: Hubspot is an incredible product which incorporates every aspect of sales and marketing and has so many integrations, that your success is unlimited. The CRM is fully customizable, the email marketing application has endless templates, you can import your entire website, do paid media and track all your campaigns and track all of your social media efforts as well. Don't even get me started on the reporting capabilities because they are endless. I want to see all contacts who have opened five web pages, completed a lead form, within the last three months, boom done. Segmentation, lists, snippets, automation, sequences for any process. Can you tell I'm a big fan!

Inconvénients: The biggest problem you will have is getting your team to understand the full depth and functionality of the application. I wish I had more by in from the entire team, which is not the applications fault.

• Publié le 19/06/2020
Taylor B.
Independent Managing Technician
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/03/2020

"Everything you could need -unless you need mobility."

Commentaires: Overall, I'd have to say my experience has been quite amazing. Their desktop/website side is strong and speaks for itself, but they need to work on mobility (and I know I've trashed-talked their mobile app a bit, but it does track some things, like phone calls and emails and such, which maybe that's all you need to do.. it'll do a great job there), we're in 2020 now and ain't nobody wants to be carrying around these massive laptops anymore.

Avantages: There's tons & tons of features to love about Hubspot. The power of the platform, even the free version of it, is undeniable. Tracking customers, managing issues, following up with loose-ends.. it's all handled seemlessly here and it's so smooth you won't even notice the undoubtedly massive amount of effort that's been put into it. - Hands-down best feature? The issue Ticketing system.

Inconvénients: As i mentioned in the title of my review here, mobility. The biggest issue i've had with Hubspot is the fact that i can't really use it outside the office, unless i pull my desktop and set it up in the back seat of my car.. because that's how bad their mobile app is right now. That being said, they have a long-running feature-request board that gets tons of comments asking them when they'll update their app to bring more amazing features to mobile, but that hasn't had a reply from them in almost a year now. - The main feature their app needs? The mobile Ticketing system.

• Publié le 18/03/2020
Tyler S.
General Manager
Automobile, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/02/2020

"Best Free CRM"

Commentaires: Overall it gets the job done and not too bad. I'd love to have all our email campaigns in the same ecosphere with HubSpot, but we do it for free on MailChimp and get more features. The organization of the Contacts, Companies, and Deals is great, you can even add a service ticket which is awesome.
We tried the paid version for the sales for a while and liked the automation, just don't think we're using all the features to justify using it, currently went back to free and working just fine. We are using the deals section as a sales pipeline with a built-in project pipeline to track our jobs wich works okay, for now, just a workaround till we find a better process. If Google purchases Salesforce though, we would be looking into that very seriously.

Avantages: Free.
Great tools that connect with your website, seeing data on what's being viewed.
Deals pipeline.
Forms that connect to your website.
Connects Contacts, Companies, and Deals amazingly.

Inconvénients: Once you get into the paid version, it's spendy, especially if you don't use all the features.
The products section isn't really feature-rich
doesn't work the best with Google, including drive.
Gmail add on isn't good.
The free forms don't give you the option to center your form on your website, so it's off-centered and has the HubSpot badge on it.

• Publié le 10/02/2020
Operations Manager
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/02/2020

"Great - the free version has a few limitations but is good for startups"

Commentaires: We use Hubspot to track multiple stakeholder relationships across multiple teams within our business. It works very very well to do this; the plug in for Outlook is okay at recording conversations, and as long as you update the data, it's a powerful tool.

Avantages: Hubspot is pretty intuitive to use and set up, and reasonably customisable. We use the free version for now, but are considering paying to add functionality. It's great at tracking relationships and deals across teams.

Inconvénients: The lack of built in reporting - I get that they want to monetise the product, but it feels a little sneaky to hold back all reporting until you pay for the add ons. Also, if you've filtered the view to find a specific data set, and then hit 'back', you have to re-apply filters, which can get old.

• Publié le 04/02/2020
Director of Growth
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/01/2020

"Basic plan is best value"

Commentaires: Overall, HubSpot is our go-to, all day every day. The most important aspect to us is that it allows us to keep all of our information and updates in one place easily organized and accessible across our organization.

Avantages: We've had both the premium and basic plans of HubSpot and for what we need/use, the basic level is more than sufficient. It's a fantastic value and gives lots of options with a very clean interface and usability.

Inconvénients: The single only premium feature we would utilize for our structure would be having multiple pipelines, however, for something this relatively small I couldn't justify the huge cost difference of upgrading just for that essentially.

• Publié le 21/01/2020
Brandon S.
Marketing Content Manager
Biotechnologie, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 07/01/2020

"Intuitive and User-Friendly Without Being Overwhelming"

Commentaires: I was a critic of HubSpot before I was a strong supporter. It takes some time to understand the platform before you can fully see the possibilities. If starting a company from scratch, I would definitely put HubSpot CRM on the short list.

Avantages: HubSpot focuses on simplicity and usability rather and competing for the most features or customization. The primary requirement of our CRM implementation project was ease-of-use and HubSpot has not dissapointed. And while there are limitations compared to other platforms, the feature set is growing all the time and we don't have to rely on third party integrators or developers. It is also easy to scale up quickly.

Inconvénients: HubSpot has a strong culture and jargon. To truly understand the platform, you will need to learn to think like the HubSpot community which can use different terms and methodologies. The platform also seems to be biased mostly towards B2B service companies, however you can make it work for just about any type of organization. Also keep in mind that while the CRM starts as "free," the cost increases quickly as you leverage the other HubSpot "hubs."

• Publié le 07/01/2020
Pat B.
Senior Revenue Operations
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/12/2019

"A user-friendly and efficient CRM"

Commentaires: Having been in both an admin and sales role in this tool, HubSpot really is a great product overall. As mentioned, when comparing with Salesforce (it's hard not to), HubSpot misses some functionality that is more powerful. This being said, the efficiency gains from such a clean UI for sales are probably worth it over Salesforce. When evaluating this platform, keep in mind if your team has complex process needs or integrations with ERP systems for finance. If so, it might be worth looking elsewhere. This being said, HubSpot can TOTALLY handle being an enterprise level CRM, but you're going to want to configure appropriately and keep in mind some very minor platform limits.

Avantages: The UI HubSpot's worked on here is incredibly intuitive, which can't be said for most CRMs. They've made huge strides in the past few years on the functionality as well. The fact that the CRM is tied so closely with their marketing automation platform makes sales enablement a breeze. Sales automation features like meetings links and email integrations built right in are super convenient.

Inconvénients: HubSpot CRM still has some work to do in order to get to the granularity of reporting that is expected for enterprise-level customers. It's the only reason I didn't give 5 stars to the functionality piece. There are some basic SDR type reporting needs that take a little bit of finessing in HubSpot CRM, and nuances from an admin perspective like comparing date fields can be tricky. At times, the user friendliness may have come at a cost of greater complexity, but sometimes it's better to keep it simple anyway.

• Publié le 23/12/2019
Mathew C.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/12/2019

"Hubspot is great!"

Commentaires: I joined as a freemium user and thought it was a vast improvement on my previous CRM. I quickly upgraded to a paid version and the features it gives us are great, really give my sales team great insights to clients and very easy for me to overview and manage performance. It has also optimised our sales operations massively, helping us to improve customer experience.

Avantages: The flexibility to interrogate data and the ease of setting up automations.
It feels like software that is designed by people who have done my job.
The academy is great for acquiring wider skills.

Inconvénients: The mobile app offers a small fraction of the browser version, and the software doesn't run very well on mobile browsers.

• Publié le 20/12/2019
CTO
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/12/2019

"Hubspot is a very robust free CRM"

Commentaires: We are very pleased with Hubspot and the amount of value that it has brought to our business. We will continue to use Hubspot, integrate more of our platforms with Hubspot, and once we are ready, we will upgrade to use some of their other paid products because we are very happy with what we have so far.

Avantages: On the free version, Hubspot has decided to offer an immense amount of features, and a fully functional CRM with unlimited contacts. This allows us to organize our business around our CRM, optimize our workflows, and continue to improve our customizations within the CRM in order to take full advantage of all of the amazing features. It also offers daily, weekly, or monthly reports that can be very useful to analyze.

Inconvénients: There are still some very simple no-brainer features that have not been included in the filters of the contacts. We have been watching these features on the forums/community for almost a year without any real movement. We are using the best work-arounds that I could find, but the lack of these features still does affect our workflows and performance, if only in a minor way.

• Publié le 17/12/2019
Jon (marc) A.
Founder & CEO, Google Adwords Expert & Google Ad Grants Specialist, Needing Help Managing Your Ads?
Internet, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/12/2019

"HubSpot CRM - Love It"

Commentaires: Must-Try - A Complete No Brainer Just took the time to do a little research on the Free CRM on places Like YouTube and was pleasantly surprised at all that so many people were saying about it all So signed up on the free entry-level programme, that has all that I need, messed about with for a bit and took the time to see what is possible to implement and execute using it and fell in love with all that the the FREE CRM solution had to offer.

Avantages: > It is free and offers unlimited users WOW > The Training That Is Provided With The Free CRM Solution - Great Quality Of > The Number Of Things That CRM is Able to Offer within the Free Solution > The Best Free Quality CRM Software Solution Out There Hands Down

Inconvénients: I really can not say anything negative about this Free CRM at all. It has been for me a complete game-changer If they could do something a little better it could be to have a more user-friendly getting started area for the training videos

• Publié le 12/12/2019
Shawn H.
Senior Digital Strategist
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"HubSpot Over Everything Else"

Commentaires: Once you get to know your way around the CRM with all the functionality it's really easy to use. Take time to get training on all of the functionality and HubSpot does a good job with their training staff.

Avantages: It's easy to keep track of everything in the sales pipeline like the last conversations you or another rep has had with a prospect or client, how many times you've followed up and to determine what work still needs to be done.

Inconvénients: It very rarely can be glitchy but when it is, it can be annoying. There are a lot of duplicate contacts that are in the CRM that confuses things a bit but they get cleared out then you'll have another batch to take care of.

• Publié le 05/12/2019
Stefano C.
CRM Operations Manager
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 25/11/2019

"Lightweight, straight-forward CRM solution"

Commentaires: Overall, the ease of setup and use make HubSpot the perfect solution for our early-stage start-up. It is economical and lightweight, and allowed us to get going with a CRM very quickly and ensure our customer data was kept up to date from early on. Though HubSpot has a long way to go before it replaces Salesforce as a fully fledged CRM ecosystem, it certainly is on the way there, and a perfect solution for smaller businesses who can't quite afford Salesforce's much higher price tag. If your business and its customer data is not very complex and you need a simple and reliable CRM to manage it, then HubSpot is for you. If you require your customer data to work with a more complex wider ecosystem of software, from Finance to HR, then HubSpot isn't quite there yet, so best to go for something more established and developed.

Avantages: Without a doubt, the ability to have unlimited free users was incredibly useful. We have a number of freelancers who work with us on a part time basis and we were able to give them all access to the CRM for free. This gives HubSpot a considerable edge over it's per-license competitors. HubSpot's lightweight ecosystem allows you to link all sales, marketing and service information in one place, all with a very straightforward and easy to understand user interface (another of HubSpot's benefits). On the Marketing side, HubSpot's email builder is simple, yet powerful, and allows us to create great emails to send out to our customer base. On the Sales side, the Outlook Add-in allows us to make sure all sales activity by all team members is being tracked and logged in the CRM, so we are able to track performance and customer interactions quickly and easily. The Service functionality has allowed us to build out a fully fledged help centre for our customers.

Inconvénients: Some aspects of the software are a little incomplete and/or suffer from inexplicable lacks of functionality. Sadly HubSpot CRM is yet to completely separate itself from its past as solely a marketing automation tool. It is obvious that the entire system architecture has been built around the contact record object type, with several frustrating quirks arising as a result. For example, a lot of the workflow functionality differs depending on the object type in use; contact based workflows allow you to use future dates as a trigger (e.g. run workflow x days before y date), whereas Company and Deal based workflows do not. There are also a number of fundamental functions that require the Professional tier license to access. These include but are not limited to calculated fields, multiple currencies, lead rotation automation and A|B testing on emails. Clearly I understand that you get what you pay for, but given that these are all indispensable functions of a CRM, it seems to render the 'Starter' tier entirely useless, forcing you to pay the higher price. That being said, I am grateful that calculated fields are now a Professional rather than a higher Enterprise feature. One last frustration is the inability to have multiple users on different tiers within the same Hub. I would greatly appreciate the ability to give Starter licenses to some of my free users, to give them a little more functionality, however, I am only allowed to purchase more Pro licenses, which I can't afford.

• Publié le 25/11/2019